PDA

View Full Version : Gimme More Promod Servers!

Luc Solar
09-02-2002, 06:53 AM
There doesn't seem to be any european promod servers out there!? Why the hell not? ASE finds only 2; a duel server and one FFA, both empty 24/7.

Here's what we need to do:

Spread the word, get servers running Promod and allow (auto)downloading! The file isn't that big, and I suspect a lot of people don't know where/how to dl the mod so they just go on and connect to another server.

I'm sick of fighting those backwards-running chicken-bots. Give me real people to kill! :bounce1: Kill! Kill!! :bounce1:

....you know what I mean..

Ps: And if someone is running an empty Promod-server in europe, post the IP already and stop hiding damn it !:swear:

Ged
09-02-2002, 10:09 AM
Know how you feel mate ....

ArtifeX
09-02-2002, 12:49 PM
Thanks for spreading the word. If anyone knows a server admin, then tell them about ProMod Beta 2!

If you are a server admin, and have Beta 2 running on your box, then post some IP's here for the community.

zerowingzero
09-02-2002, 01:18 PM
only 2? i think it's time to move to qtracker

http://members.rogers.com/zwz/pics/proserv.jpg

Hermes Alternates between jedimod and promod, and as you can see in the pic, Artifex's server inst there. noone notice that? Artifex??

ArtifeX
09-02-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by zerowingzero
only 2? i think it's time to move to qtracker

Hermes Alternates between jedimod and promod, and as you can see in the pic, Artifex's server inst there. noone notice that? Artifex??

The official server's down right now because of ILAN's incompetence. I've been trying to contact them in every way possible, even calling them over the phone. No luck thus far. I'm on top of it.

Psionic Jedi
09-02-2002, 02:35 PM
Beta 2's out already?

DOH!

ArtifeX
09-02-2002, 03:00 PM
***Update***

Beta 2 Now available for download at fileplanet:

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/3dactionplanet/jediknight/promod_beta_2.zip

Luc Solar
09-02-2002, 03:37 PM
I know about those, zerowingzero... I can find probably a dozen servers, but the ones in Australia or USA won't do any good...unless I suddenly start enjoying the idea of playing with a 300'ish ping. :(

Right now there are two (blueyonder & Stenstad) empty servers with decent ping and one with a stupid-ass password. :mad:

Oh well, I'll keep looking. :)

zerowingzero
09-02-2002, 05:19 PM
How is oyur lag on Artifex's server? If you can't find anything that isnt emplty, we can arrange to meet at a server with good ping, need compitition damnit.

Rad Blackrose
09-02-2002, 05:26 PM
Arti's server has Beta 2 up and running... lag is minimal to none. Then again all I have is vid lag. ;p

zerowingzero
09-02-2002, 05:38 PM
Hey rad i can relate to that vid lag, i've got an ATI Rage :(

Anyway i say you playing in Arti's server, what's more surprising is i saw a SC player owning the server, lol could there be a return??

Rad Blackrose
09-02-2002, 05:41 PM
I got there 3/4 into the map. Next map was duel_academy, and I made sure I gave him an asswhooping he would remember. Vex didn't do anything, though. ;p

So no, you weren't hallucinating.

Luc Solar
09-03-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by zerowingzero
...need competition damnit.

Well...umm...I'm sorry, can't help you there. :( well, unless you suck like a little ****** with a ***** doing 3 ****** and a **************-****.
:rolleyes:

Hmm...it seems I get a 200'ish ping to ArtifeX's server, so I might stop by some time and teach you all a good lesson. Just...please don't hate me for being sooooooo damn talented, okay? :rolleyes:

[JHQ]Inty
09-03-2002, 02:20 AM
I've been running one(dedicated) off and on. most people who connect don't even know what it is.

Haemon
09-03-2002, 07:07 PM
Hey zerowingzero where do you get qtracker?

zerowingzero
09-03-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Haemon
Hey zerowingzero where do you get qtracker?

http://www.qtracker.com

acdcfanbill
09-05-2002, 04:56 AM
good prog, my personal fav, and if i use it, well then its good fer me :D