PDA

View Full Version : Artifex, you are my hero


Jedi-Bert
09-03-2002, 04:37 PM
I just played a few duels with promod and, WOW, what a difference!

Skill really shines above luck with this!

Thanks

ArtifeX
09-03-2002, 05:21 PM
Glad you like it. Now just tell everybody you know about it and I'll call it even. :)

Originally posted by Jedi-Bert
I just played a few duels with promod and, WOW, what a difference!

Skill really shines above luck with this!

Thanks

Jedi-Bert
09-03-2002, 10:08 PM
Working on that right now =)

zerowingzero
09-03-2002, 10:32 PM
Do i see another candidate for the list of people who like Promod too much?

lol at least he didnt want to sleep with you.

taboo
09-04-2002, 03:21 AM
Well, I called 911 to tell them about promod but they told me to get the hell of the phone, my grandma just didn't seem to care and the guy at 7-11 seems to just want to sell me a squishy. I am sooo loving this mod ... keep it up!

Kstar__2
09-04-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by taboo
Well, I called 911 to tell them about promod but they told me to get the hell of the phone, my grandma just didn't seem to care and the guy at 7-11 seems to just want to sell me a squishy. I am sooo loving this mod ... keep it up!

are you the one who said he would do artifex?

j/k:D

FatalStrike
09-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by taboo
the guy at 7-11 seems to just want to sell me a squishy.

:eek:

A squishy? WTF is a squishy? 7-11's sell slurpee's! I don't want to know what that dude was trying to sell you but my gut tells me that you should never go back there again.

:eek:

zerowingzero
09-04-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by kstar__2


are you the one who said he would do artifex?

j/k:D


http://66.250.145.38/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75541


Lol Promod hysteria is spreading...