Sivy
09-03-2002, 07:42 PM
what would be your dream job?

mine would be either game tester or a film critic

gorganfloss
09-03-2002, 07:49 PM
I wanna work at Burger King!:D

j/k

I really wanna be a computer programmer.

Darth Knight
09-03-2002, 08:40 PM
a job that pays

Sivy
09-03-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Darth Knight
a job that pays

prostitution?

teutonicknight
09-03-2002, 08:50 PM
My dream job would be a director, or computer programmer.

Jubatus
09-03-2002, 08:52 PM
Testing gorgeous women for sexual capabilities....you did say dream job, right? :p

Hey, I believe in honesty :rolleyes:

Sivy
09-03-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Jubatus
Testing gorgeous women for sexual capabilities....you did say dream job, right? :p

Hey, I believe in honesty :rolleyes:

lol, what about a dream job in the realms of possibility?

The Truthful Liar
09-03-2002, 08:59 PM
Designer or Film Choreographer... and I'm aiming for both already!!

:D :D :D

Jubatus
09-03-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by SivyB

lol, what about a dream job in the realms of possibility?

Who are you to advocate what is possible?

Well, if it has to be like that I guess martial arts hitman would do just nicely.

Sivy
09-03-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Jubatus

Who are you to advocate what is possible?

Well, if it has to be like that I guess martial arts hitman would do just nicely.

that's better

Tyrion
09-03-2002, 09:51 PM
Um a job as a tester to see how good the supermodels are at..:naughty: :D

Kit fisto JK
09-03-2002, 09:55 PM
um nude beach superviser or prostitute
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Darth Talliusc
09-03-2002, 10:19 PM
dirty youngens dirty fantasies =P

video game tester.

lottery winner.

therapist.

all good in my book

NerfYoda
09-03-2002, 10:24 PM
Job? Bah. My dream is win the lottery, live off some long long lost and departed relative's trust fun, or marry rich. :)

Darth Groovy
09-04-2002, 12:59 AM
First of all I would just like to say that Sivy B is about the only person left in the swamp that posts threads that are fun to participate in, as opposed to "wtf?" threads or stupid questions like "when does Attack of the Clones come out on DVD?" Sivy you are my new hero.......have a glass of blue milk on me!:D :cheers:

I was just thinking about this yesterday. My dream job would to be and IT person for any major company. Drive around all day and fix computers and listen to people ask you how much money you make.....that would be priceless. My second choice would be web designer or anything pc related for that matter.;)

Jedi_Monk
09-04-2002, 01:24 AM
I want to become a director... my dream is to make a Jesus movie to come out Good Friday 2033... I know it's been done a lot, but never really to my satisfaction and there haven't been any big budget projects on the subject. Really, the only people who can influence the majority in this post-modern country and culture are high-power directors. You have a captive audience, you can show people what you see, you can inform them and give them insights into the world that they might not have seen before.

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

Darth Groovy
09-04-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Monk
I want to become a director... my dream is to make a Jesus movie to come out Good Friday 2033... I know it's been done a lot, but never really to my satisfaction and there haven't been any big budget projects on the subject. Really, the only people who can influence the majority in this post-modern country and culture are high-power directors. You have a captive audience, you can show people what you see, you can inform them and give them insights into the world that they might not have seen before.

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

I for one would be very interested in a Jesus movie that would be based on the bible and common theology, as opposed to the usual socially and cultureally biased opinions of the directors' own interpretation. A "real life" Jesus movie if you will. Maybe something with a large budget would even help. Something more than the titles available at your family bookstore, not so much controversial as "Last Temptation of Christ" and certainly not the Cecil B. DeMille's garbage like "The Ten Commandments". I am sure if enough thought and research was put into a Jesus movie it would come out perfect. It should not be made with the sole purpose to steer anyone's beliefs in any direction, but rather the layman's look on the man and his life as Christ from the views of those who do not know him.

Homosexual Ewok
09-04-2002, 03:22 AM
Not a damn thing.

I just want to sit around the pool, drink some Colt .45 (all cool Billy D style), and have my lovely female servants bring me a fresh plate of cheese sticks every once in a while.

Kstar__2
09-04-2002, 03:23 AM
either a web-designer or a games-programmer, but i cannot choose

and otherwhise i'll just guard the beach:D

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
09-04-2002, 03:52 AM
Artist for dc comics (on my way too. :))

Eagle_e7
09-04-2002, 07:19 AM
My dream job would be to be a director, ive made several very long proper cutscenes with voiceacting for games before and thoroughly enjoyed it:)

My other dream job would be to be a proffesional level desighner, This is something else i thouroughly enjoy doing.

Sivy
09-04-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
First of all I would just like to say that Sivy B is about the only person left in the swamp that posts threads that are fun to participate in, as opposed to "wtf?" threads or stupid questions like "when does Attack of the Clones come out on DVD?" Sivy you are my new hero.......have a glass of blue milk on me!:D :cheers:

thank you, i do try.
btw can i have a glass of something else, i'm lactose intolerant :D

Pad
09-04-2002, 08:38 AM
what would be your dream job?

i actually can relate to that (in the real world)
or i donno, something i love to do (???)

or owning playboy mansion (dream world):bored:

Clem
09-04-2002, 10:20 AM
unemployed but rich

that would suit me fine

Clemme w/Stick
09-04-2002, 10:29 AM
I would have to say:

Pro Basketball Player in the NBA!

Well, like thats gonna happen :(?!

If that won't be possible I would have to say computer programmer, or something like that!

-Clemme

LivingSacrifice
09-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
unemployed but rich

that would suit me fine

I'm with you Clem :D

But, if I couldn't have that (like it could happen) I would say game tester, and maybe a writer for PC Gamer (get to try out all new games, schweet!)

Peace

Lord_FinnSon
09-04-2002, 10:33 AM
Director or at least a film editor. :D

Now, I find it interesting that you brough up Jesus, because I have also thought about making a movie out of his life(of course I still lack the needed education, equipment, crew and the cast ;) ). Now, first of all, you have to understand that every director wants to make a movie which he/she PERSONALLY would like to see in a theater, so everyone has their own vision and the story of Jesus is not a different in this aspect.

So, what I would like to see is a story that mostly follows the Bible, BUT leaves out miracles or at least gives watcher a possibility to believe there was miracles WITHOUT showing them directly. I think this would steer whole story away of hot topics like was Jesus really the Christ and instead view him as a great teacher he was: there are so many people who can relate to his teachings and wisdom, but aren't necessarily Christians. His story also talks about common courage and strength to believe in your own cause, even while under the pressure of big system the Roman Empire was at the time.

In my oppinion, this would be the best way to make a movie out of controversial character of this magnitude that everyone could watch regardless of what his/her religion is. :cool:

BlackDove
09-04-2002, 10:35 AM
Lawyer

If Johnny Cochran (sp??????) can **** people, I'm ****ing everyone

Kstar__2
09-04-2002, 10:52 AM
looks like alot of people want to be programmer

i guess the smart people want to be programmer!

(i don't suck up...it's just a constitation, i have never meet a stupid person saying he wanted to be a programmer)

Jah Warrior
09-04-2002, 10:55 AM
Dream Job,

I would like to be a carpenter who made high quality furniture by hand, I just love it dunno why but I do.

I would also love to be a 'Famous' musician, but the music industry is as crooked as a barrel of snakes and it would ultimately drive me nuts.

Failing that Test friver for Ferrari, not the F1 cars, but the regular ones, God i can't tell you how much I love those cars.

Jah Warrior
09-04-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by kstar__2
looks like alot of people want to be programmer

i guess the smart people want to be programmer!

(i don't suck up...it's just a constitation, i have never meet a stupid person saying he wanted to be a programmer)

I actually was a programmer (not games mind you) and it boresd the pants off of me. I also found that other programmers were the most dull folk on earth, suffice to say i quit and went to work in a cycle shop, which was a damn good laugh!!!

JrKASperov
09-04-2002, 11:02 AM
Moderating one of these sorta forums, for cash;)

Jah Warrior
09-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
unemployed but rich

that would suit me fine

well I'm half way there, guess which half :( :D :D :D

C'jais
09-04-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Jah Warrior

well I'm half way there, guess which half :( :D :D :D

I have the other half! :D ummm..... I guess you aren't *that* rich after all Jah... shame...

Well errrmmm..... Seriously I think I'd like to become some sort of... errrrr..... umm.... a kinda.... well errr.... hmm.... Maybe being payed to think this sh-t up? :p

Maybe a well-known, well-paid, brilliant biologist....

txjeep
09-04-2002, 11:51 AM
Total dream "job" for me would be a full time competitor in the ARCA (American Rock Crawler's Association). Jeeping is my primary extra curricular activity. That's why I'm not the best saber dueler in the world :D . Here's a pic.

http://www.txjeep.com/jasflexrt1.jpg

Darth-Nasty
09-04-2002, 11:53 AM
something where i am paid a lot of money to come up with ideas

like ideas for movies/games/tv shows etc

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
09-04-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Darth Talliusc
video game tester.
Originally posted by teutonicknight
My dream job would be a director, or computer programmer.
Originally posted by gorganfloss
I really wanna be a computer programmer.

For those of you who said Computer Programmer, im taking that class this semester. for those of you who said Video game tester, :lol: you had it coming; Video game testers dont just play the game, you Go thru EVERYTHING looking for glitches bugs anything wrong with the game, and thats what your looking for, you are not playing the game to beat it, you work long hours, for sh-ts worth pay.

As for my dream Job(s):
1. Working at the pizza place accross the street from my house.
2. Be a comic book artist like Holden McNeel and Banky Edwards and come up with a comic book about 2 friends of mine, but stuper hero style yeeeah
3. Pro Skateboarder. Skate with Chad Muska, Andrew Reynolds, and Eric Koston.
4. Chef in NYC
5. Work at some kinda business in NYC where i work in the mornings leave at lunch time, and just be able to walk around the city for 8 hours befor I need to go home.

Sith Maximus
09-04-2002, 03:32 PM
Tv remote and lazyboy tester....a combination job.:D

Sivy
09-04-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-

Video game testers dont just play the game, you Go thru EVERYTHING looking for glitches bugs anything wrong with the game, and thats what your looking for, you are not playing the game to beat it, you work long hours, for sh-ts worth pay.

it's still better than 80% of other jobs