PDA

View Full Version : Bad News Guys

obi
09-07-2002, 05:42 PM
My hard drive has crashed AGAIN!!!! ERG!!!! and I am on a computer at Office Depot to tell you guys I won't be back for a few days untill it's fixed.

Hope you miss me, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Pada-Wan
09-07-2002, 05:58 PM
aw man :( i wanted to show u my mad skillz at jk2 today. oh well :( good luck in fixing your cpu master

Tyrion
09-07-2002, 06:06 PM
So I'm guessign we wont have JKII games for a while eh? oh well..hope to get a great one..heck maybe someoen will have pity on you and give you broadband..:D

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
09-07-2002, 06:07 PM
well that just eats balls man. now, you can go play basket ball or some activity to loose some waight or whatever

obi
09-07-2002, 06:08 PM
The computer I am on now has some sort of hyper-modem, and it is fast as anything! I am like "woa......"

Well, I'll be online a few more minutes here and hopefully I'll see you guys on at least Tuesday, maybe Monday.

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE AGAIN!!!!!!

:(

XERXES
09-07-2002, 07:09 PM
sorry bout that dude.

warm regards,
XERXES

JandoFett1842
09-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
My hard drive has crashed AGAIN!!!! ERG!!!!

Lol!!! How many times has it crashed! Gez, if it crashes so much, do you even have a puny firewall?

obi
09-07-2002, 08:00 PM
OMG I AM SO ANGRY!

Here's the complete story:

Whilest I was watching the Doc Hollywood DVD, I became bored with it, and decided to go to LucasForums. WHen I got to my computer, the words "Operating system not found" where spread across the screen, with a black back ground. No matter what key I typed, it just repeated itself. I rebooted the computer to no avail. After 2 hours of trying to fix it, my mother says "Let's just go to Augusta, Jake, and wash the car." (She cares nothing for the computer)

SO I said, "Hey, There is an office Depot right beside the car cleaning place!" SO I went there to tell you guys what happened.

I come home, and my father has a smirk on his face.

"Fixed the puter." He said.

I was angry that my father could fix it and I could not, but I am also very happy it is working now.

He fixed it by "Taking the modem out, and put it back in." -his words. I thought this was totally illogical, but hey, it worked!

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and no, this thread wasn't to get me posts, this is all true!!!!!)

Darth-Nasty
09-07-2002, 08:06 PM
welcome back obi

have some traditional "welcome back cake"

i think i speak for everyone when i say its good to have you back. The forums had begun to fall into chaos during your absence

:)

whitedragon
09-07-2002, 08:16 PM
My hard drive has crashed AGAIN!!!! ERG!!!! and I am on a computer at Office Depot to tell you guys I won't be back for a few days untill it's fixed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough cough cough* excuse me....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gose that sucks though i think that my computer mite crash soon also. gosh i hate this compaq

edit: oh your back NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO uh i mean YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i guess you get two welcome back cakes

Ratmjedi
09-07-2002, 08:28 PM
Sorry to hear what happened to youre computer. So how long until you got youre computer fixed?
:lsduel: :duel:

Yoda_623
09-07-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
Sorry to hear what happened to youre computer. So how long until you got youre computer fixed?
:lsduel: :duel:
He did get it fixed. Read up on the thread. :)

Absurd
09-07-2002, 08:55 PM

You're one of the few people that I find highly entertaining.

Good luck with the new hard drive. :)

Darklighter
09-07-2002, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear it Obi:(hope you comeb back soon...

Oh...you got it fixed:)...yay!!!:Dhehe

btw, I wasn't really being stupid...this was just an extremely pathetic joke lol...I'm tired, can ya blame me???

Dath Maximus
09-07-2002, 09:25 PM
i was gonna ask something but i cant remeber so

welcome back

Pada-Wan
09-07-2002, 09:58 PM
obi, get into the academy room on jk2!

obi
09-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Pada-Wan
obi, get into the academy room on jk2!

er.......come again?

Pada-Wan
09-07-2002, 10:09 PM
we were playing on jk2 on the jedi academy map. then reb had to go away while his mom was gonna use the comp. so he is gonna restart the server in a few mins. get ready

Darth Knight
09-07-2002, 10:14 PM
what is the ip i want to play to

Ratmjedi
09-07-2002, 11:43 PM
I knew he got it fixed. I know how to read you know!:p

I just was wondering how long until it was fixed. Like he went 5 hours with a broken computer or something like that.
:duel: :lsduel:

-=|xXx|=-
09-07-2002, 11:52 PM
That sucks ballz man! hurry up and fix your computer

Ratmjedi
09-08-2002, 02:12 AM
He already got it fixed but I'm guessing you already know that -=|Lyger|=-

Lunatic Jedi
09-08-2002, 03:52 AM
That wasn't Lyger, that was xXx. They have the same avatars, so its rather confusing, yes. :confused:

Kstar__2
09-08-2002, 06:28 AM
what is the ip adress?

i'd like to play ya all

Reb Starblazer
09-08-2002, 02:24 PM
Sorry guys, I won't give out my I.P. on the forums, that's just generally not a good idea. Enough people know it already, some that I have no idea how they got it. I can't handle that many people on my server anyways, so there's no possible way that we all could play on it. Also, anyone who knows the I.P. I ask you to not post it on the forums or tell anyone. If I decide to let a few more people in on it, I will PM or email them myself. Sorry guys, not trying to be mean, but my connection just can't handle that many. This is not a dedicated server, it's just my own PC after all.

Pada-Wan
09-08-2002, 05:27 PM
reb, PM me!!! are we gonna play or what? btw, i got the maul and obi one skin. and the anakin i have is TRUE ANAKIN. from the site that you gave me. its the most dled anakin skin

kamiclone
09-08-2002, 11:24 PM
How the hell does obi-wan13 even get 3,000 posts. Thats so much. I have such a long time to get to 1,000! And hes at 3,000. Obi-wan i envy u

Ratmjedi
09-08-2002, 11:36 PM
Well first of all he has no life! :D Hehehehehehehehe
J/K

And second he has been here since 2000 so he has quite alot of time to post. I've only been here since July and I'm already at 357 . It doesn't take alot of time to get to 1000. I will probally get there by Nov or Dec. :D

Tyrion
09-08-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by kamiclone
How the hell does obi-wan13 even get 3,000 posts. Thats so much. I have such a long time to get to 1,000! And hes at 3,000. Obi-wan i envy u

Oh sure suck up to the mod:rolleyes:

:D

Agen
09-09-2002, 12:40 PM
well damn for you :(. i'm off to play on hermes.

obi
09-09-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion

Oh sure suck up to the mod:rolleyes:

:D

hey, whatever works....

j/k :D

Yea, I have left and returned to the forums so many times, it's not even funny.

Around when I first joined, my old computer crashed for a month. I came back, stayed a while, it crashed again, for an even longer time. I left, came back on a school computer, and I seen that JK.net forums was now in a community called Lucasforums, and I was like wtf?

well, needless to say, I got a brand new computer a few months after that, and now I am here to stay. ;)