PDA

View Full Version : what type of saber do you use (jedi mod)

whitedragon
09-07-2002, 07:51 PM
i usually use two dual sabers one has white blades the other black blades *representing my light and dark side*
and the skin i usually use is dante from devil may cry

Darth-Nasty
09-07-2002, 07:56 PM
yeah two sabers are the best

probably just cos of the novelty value due to the fact they they wernt in the game at release

BTW can you get a black blade or do you just mean grey?

StrSk8er
09-07-2002, 08:00 PM
i dont like 2 sabers, but i use double bladed sabers alot, because the second saber in dual sabers doesnt do much, and anyway i just use like a regular hilt, with a kinda dark sky blue color or red.

whitedragon
09-07-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

probably just cos of the novelty value due to the fact they they wernt in the game at release

well in jediplus 3.4 you can get pure black and pure white. its really neat you should download it

Darth Knight
09-07-2002, 08:05 PM

there is that thingy where you can liek change the color to a custom color

i use one saber if i am really fighting, if i am just ahving fun i use two sabers

i don't like the orange and purple stance, so i just use one saber with blue(or red or what ever fast one is) stance

Forinec
09-07-2002, 11:39 PM
I've been kicking people's butts with one green lightsaber, and I'm talking about two-blade-jockies and double-bladers falling to their knees from one blade. It just goes to show you that you can have two double-bladed sabers and still lose to experienced Jedi. (And no, I'm not talking about myself. :p)

Dath Maximus
09-07-2002, 11:41 PM
i prefer a single bladed, black cored, sorta teal colored blade.

the original type.

-=|xXx|=-
09-07-2002, 11:53 PM
I am Master enought with 1 saber

Kstar__2
09-08-2002, 06:15 AM
two double bladed saber, one dark blue, the other orange

C'jais
09-08-2002, 06:22 AM
The control with one blade cannot be rivaled by any frantically swinging maniac using two blades...

Jah Warrior
09-08-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by cjais
The control with one blade cannot be rivaled by any frantically swinging maniac using two blades...

LOL yeah it is somewhat maniacal.

As far as sabers go I use one blade, orange with the quinlan hilt because its the most minimal one in the game.

Darth-Nasty
09-08-2002, 10:23 AM

yeah but you wont look anywhere near as cool:)

C'jais
09-08-2002, 10:31 AM

yeah but you wont look anywhere near as cool:)

Werd.

True dat.

:rolleyes:

Camus
09-08-2002, 10:33 AM
:D I use two sabers... both Teal... and I use purple stance... :D lol If you have a problem with the stance I use okay fine... Its just what Im better with it... lol Ask Evil Andy and Lyger... lol

mima kake
09-08-2002, 10:54 AM
I use the single bladed the most,
with a light blue glow.
And the red stance.

It does the job well for me:D

whitedragon
09-08-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Forinec
I've been kicking people's butts with one green lightsaber, and I'm talking about two-blade-jockies and double-bladers falling to their knees from one blade. It just goes to show you that you can have two double-bladed sabers and still lose to experienced Jedi. (And no, I'm not talking about myself. :p)
well just because you have two sabers dosent mean you have the advantage it all depends upon the player

C'jais
09-08-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

well just because you have two sabers dosent mean you have the advantage it all depends upon the player

But don't forget that a guy using two sabers has the potential to give twice the damage and has in effect, twice the blocking.

And the two extra "stances" are just hack 'n slash ones - you can't control nearly as well as with yellow and red.

Camus
09-08-2002, 06:00 PM
True its hack and slash but if you know a few moves with those hack and slashes can kill very quickly...

Darth-Nasty
09-08-2002, 06:06 PM
that two sabered purple stance spinning special move thing is great

Agen
09-08-2002, 06:07 PM
well me'll stick with me single turqoise sabre! Raaar!

gorganfloss
09-08-2002, 06:14 PM
I use two double bladed sabers...
muhahahahahahahahahahaah
purple stance
silverish-white in color

whitedragon
09-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
well me'll stick with me single turqoise sabre! Raaar!
the only thing i dont like about it is that they dont have a stance for a dual lightsaber if they did i would only use one

C'jais
09-08-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by gorganfloss
I use two double bladed sabers...
muhahahahahahahahahahaah
purple stance
silverish-white in color

TWO DOUBLE BLADED SABERS?

That's like, 4 blades in total no?

Wickad damage...

whitedragon
09-08-2002, 06:17 PM

But don't forget that a guy using two sabers has the potential to give twice the damage and has in effect, twice the blocking.

true but you should tell that to boc and anakin :rolleyes:

whitedragon
09-08-2002, 06:19 PM

Wickad damage...
i use two double bladed sabers too dident you catch that

Camus
09-08-2002, 06:34 PM

Wickad damage...

I did that at one point to... but the latest versions of 3.1 and up have that moffeled so you move forward really really slowly wall your attacking...

C'jais
09-08-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

true but you should tell that to boc and anakin :rolleyes:

Boc has got to be the most annoying sith/dark jedi EVAH!

Jumping around while giggling like a fool all the time... grrrrr

And so sorry for not catching your post about the 2 doublesabers, I always mess up the terms twosaber, twosabers, doublesaber etc... my bad

whitedragon
09-08-2002, 06:40 PM

Boc has got to be the most annoying sith/dark jedi EVAH!

Jumping around while giggling like a fool all the time... grrrrr

And so sorry for not catching your post about the 2 doublesabers, I always mess up the terms twosaber, twosabers, doublesaber etc... my bad
yeah though boc is kinda funney in the cut sceans.

and dont worry ive done more stupid stuff than that

kamiclone
09-08-2002, 11:40 PM
i like using two sabers too, but i hate that you can only use the two new styles with it. It would be better if you could use the esy medium and heavy styles with them

Psionic Jedi
09-08-2002, 11:54 PM
I use a faded navy blue single saber.

I don't know, maybe it's cause it has better defense while standing still, or the fact that the Dual Blade or Twin sabers have really, really crappy defense and basically involve spinning around like a maniac as the only strategy.

The Twin sabers is, IMHO, just one saber with an extra saber put in that doesn't really move, it just clips into your model's body.

If the Dual bladed saber was allowed the Blue/Yellow/Red stances it might've been useful, but sadly it was disallowed that too.

I loved to DFA bots with my dual blade saber :D The bottom blade would bury itself into their body, and the other would cleave their head in half (too bad dismember isn't that detailed :( )