PDA

View Full Version : Just a Tad Taboo

Guybrush122
09-09-2002, 07:12 PM
yeah, anyone who has a problem with taboo sexual relation stuff then you might not wanna read this. im just posting this because id really really really like to know.

okay, lets just say im going out with this girl sam. shes a real sweetheart and i want to make her happy. shes rather used to her past boyfriends fingering her. and just recently in fact, i did too. but i wasnt exactly thinking all that straight, etc. so, since im not down with the STD scene, id like to know if its possible to get STD via relations like fingering and if so, can i use any precautions with the same scenario if it comes up again?

im only posting this because i had no one to ask, really

sorry to bother you guys...if you dont feel like posting back then PM me

thanks, dudes

mercatfat
09-09-2002, 07:37 PM
Depends. If she has herpes, they could spread as it's contagious like that. But you'd know if she had it, since her vagina would be having a bunch of oozing bumps on it.

Just make sure you don't have any open cuts on your finger and don't put it in or near your mouth or any point of entry on your body until you wash your finger(s) off thoroughly.

Guybrush122
09-09-2002, 07:47 PM
well im not sure if i had an open cut the first time.....maybe i had a small one or something....i dunno

yeah, i washed my hands, too

but herpes? isnt that curable with pennacillan shots? either way, i didnt see her vagina since she still had her pants on through the process

mercatfat
09-09-2002, 08:06 PM
Herpes is incurable, and you'll have it for life. Syphillis is the pennicillin curable one.

Guybrush122
09-09-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by mercatfat
Herpes is incurable, and you'll have it for life. Syphillis is the pennicillin curable one.

woah, bummer

but i dont have any of that....mini-me is bump free

Natty At Work
09-09-2002, 11:18 PM
I’m shocked Guybrush is growing up!

OK, ummmmm hasn’t anyone told you safe sex is no sex? Wear rubber gloves if you’re that worried about it. Of course make sure you always wash your hands before and after, and make sure she cleans her downstairs before and after if you’re worried…still who am I to talk? I don’t do any of that!

murta
09-10-2002, 01:05 PM
You should be alright, unless you both had open wounds or she had some sort of visible rash/spots/warts :)

Guybrush122
09-10-2002, 03:12 PM
Natty - Im not about to have sex at this age. Way too much pressure. Thanks for the advice

Murta - Dude, you have no idea how relieved I am to hear that.

NiKo
09-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Wish i had something usefull to say other than "WHOOOOOOOOO CHRIS!!!! YOU THE MAN!!!!!!"...

*ahem..*

Sex is bad Mmmmkay?:D

Guybrush122
09-10-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by NiKo
Wish i had something usefull to say other than "WHOOOOOOOOO CHRIS!!!! YOU THE MAN!!!!!!"...

*ahem..*

hehehehehe, dude....i know!!!! id go into mondo detail...but it IS a forum, ya know :D

Originally posted by Niko
Sex is bad Mmmmkay?:D

never said anything bout sex, mmmmkay? :p