PDA

View Full Version : if anyone needs a teacher im open


whitedragon
09-10-2002, 02:04 PM
ok for some strange reason i have a nack for louseing padawans (and mauler was so close). so far ive had two but they both dissapeared without a word. so im open if anyone wants a master

Kstar__2
09-10-2002, 02:05 PM
i already have a master, not that i'm doing much......

C'jais
09-10-2002, 02:07 PM
What's this about?

Teaching me the glory of red stance eh? NO thanks....

Agen
09-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Nah the LFJA ;)
And i'm open too, who could resist the oppertunity to be the apprentice of the spoonman!

C'jais
09-10-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Nah the LFJA ;)
And i'm open too, who could resist the oppertunity to be the apprentice of the spoonman!

Oh... the LFJA eh?....


Well that sums it up nicely.....


I like the LFJA, such a sweet mint taste it has.... And it comes in different colors too...




What's the LFJA?

Sam
09-10-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by cjais


Oh... the LFJA eh?....


Well that sums it up nicely.....


I like the LFJA, such a sweet mint taste it has.... And it comes in different colors too...




What's the LFJA?
lol lucas forum jedi academy

C'jais
09-10-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by $am

lol lucas forum jedi academy

Ah... ;)

So what does this academy do? Teach people how to edit their posts 'n such? :D

Agen
09-10-2002, 02:20 PM
and such yes.
Kal was too late. We took him from a late age and he nerver made it :(
But who tamed Tyrion and Camus!!!!
oh yeh you cna't be a padawan cjais, you're over 700 posts. at 1000 you're able to become a teacher!

Divine Spirit
09-10-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by cjais


Ah... ;)

So what does this academy do? Teach people how to edit their posts 'n such? :D

no, its designed to promote postism throughout the forums :D

Sam
09-10-2002, 02:23 PM
I'll never get to 1000




















almosthalfwaythere

C'jais
09-10-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit


no, its designed to promote postism throughout the forums :D

Eh? :eyeraise:


"Postism WOW! - Your Buddy Jais!!!

Well, it's not the sanction term, just something we kicked around the office...."

Cooooool....

Darklighter
09-10-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit


no, its designed to promote postism throughout the forums :D

This coming from the man who made a rival Academy out of pure spite and hatred for our peaceful Academy;)lol

I am Assistant Principal of the Academy (see sig)...my padawan can't come on much anymore, so I think I'll be his master for quite some time:(...

Anywho:Dlol...

Agen
09-10-2002, 02:29 PM
Don't trust him. He's the leader of the evil sith academy!
He brings corruption to the forums and he made up postism to make us sound bad!
So any offers peps?

Kstar__2
09-10-2002, 02:30 PM
LOL, the people don't want 2b educaded anymore!

C'jais
09-10-2002, 02:30 PM
Say errr... what's the website adress fer this thingie? (Can't be arsed to look it up :))





I am just the right person to corrupt young and innocent forum posters.... muehehhahahahahaaaaaaaargggghhhh *gasp*

Kstar__2
09-10-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by cjais

I am just the right person to corrupt young and innocent forum posters.... muehehhahahahahaaaaaaaargggghhhh *gasp*
yeah, i'd bet you are

LivingSacrifice
09-10-2002, 02:38 PM
Well now, what does the young padawan do? And what does the fine master teach and expect from his padawan? hmmm...?

Interesting...

Kstar__2
09-10-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by LivingSacrifice
Well now, what does the young padawan do? And what does the fine master teach and expect from his padawan? hmmm...?

Interesting...

uhhm. he want to be teached? i guess
:confused:

Agen
09-10-2002, 02:45 PM
We expect you to learn how to post good and show respect. We'll show you how to get noiticed about seriouis psots and stuff :DAlso how to type without gralbing it up :)

whitedragon
09-10-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by LivingSacrifice
Well now, what does the young padawan do? And what does the fine master teach and expect from his padawan? hmmm...?

Interesting...
i teach you how not to spam and flame and how to post pictures and so on and so forth

and the padawans job is to get me a coffie :p

Kstar__2
09-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

i teach you how not to spam and flame and how to post pictures and so on and so forth

and the padawans job is to get me a coffie :p

wow, what a carrier foresight, like, is there a coffie-boy job at lfja?

Phizzle
09-10-2002, 02:53 PM
BAH! I'm making your map so I'll be quite busy. Finally got those blueprints and apparently no one likes me posting in that thread anymore cause my posts were all deleted.

Agen
09-10-2002, 02:56 PM
Tough

Phizzle
09-10-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Tough
Tough. http://www.growingupjewish.com/tzitzit%20spoon.jpg

LivingSacrifice
09-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

i teach you how not to spam and flame and how to post pictures and so on and so forth

and the padawans job is to get me a coffie :p

Get Coffee? :rolleyes: I'm sorry, but my gopher days are over...hehehe


j/k


Peace

C'jais
09-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by GreenPanther

Tough. http://www.growingupjewish.com/tzitzit%20spoon.jpg

:rofl: :lol: :lol: :D

Behold..... *THE* spoon!

Kstar__2
09-10-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by GreenPanther

Tough. http://www.growingupjewish.com/tzitzit%20spoon.jpg

whoa agen, seems like u got a verry "complicated" life!:D

Pad
09-10-2002, 03:46 PM
how do u post?
whats spam?
how do i post a pic?
i need a master to teach me evrything!!!
























not

Absurd
09-10-2002, 03:56 PM
Hold out your hand and let me try to snatch the pebble.

Agen
09-10-2002, 04:33 PM
*puts glue on pebble* go :)

Pad
09-10-2002, 04:38 PM
*cuts Agen_Terminator´s hand off*

*runs away with pebble* :D

"MY PRECIOUS"

Agen
09-10-2002, 06:05 PM
You cannot pass!!! Gets cloak stuck on staff and falls into chsam

whitedragon
09-10-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
You cannot pass!!! Gets cloak stuck on staff and falls into chsam
.................................................. ....ok

Agen
09-10-2002, 06:20 PM
Wardz would have had your head for a trophy if he saw that that sig!

acdcfanbill
09-10-2002, 06:24 PM
most of the people here probably dont even know wardz, but yes he and his 33kbps modem would.. :D

Agen
09-10-2002, 06:25 PM
His graphics card made it so that everytiem he looked at a pic and scrolled his screen went fuzzy so "keep it small people!!!"

Tyrion
09-10-2002, 06:31 PM
I need a padawan too. My old one,exterminator234,became a jedi and so I have become a master now...sweet:D

rfa_vasquez
09-10-2002, 06:42 PM
i need some help in duels.Email me at rfa_vasquez@hotmail.com.


Thanks mate

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 06:44 PM
HA HA
green panther you are one of a kind, your a good man for that pic

my padawan left aswell *looks in the condo*
nope not there

ill take any padawans.

Phizzle
09-10-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
HA HA
green panther you are one of a kind, your a good man for that pic

my padawan left aswell *looks in the condo*
nope not there

ill take any padawans.

wha??? what pic??? Padawan??? Where??? Huh?? You Got me Confused!!! :confused:

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by GreenPanther


wha??? what pic??? Padawan??? Where??? Huh?? You Got me Confused!!! :confused:

shhhh.

the gardener is thinking

whitedragon
09-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Wardz would have had your head for a trophy if he saw that that sig!
who me:confused:

Phizzle
09-10-2002, 08:03 PM
Do you want a garden in the map?

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by GreenPanther
Do you want a garden in the map?

bless you *a tear rolls down dath's cheek*

no one has ever offered me a garden on a map

Yes

whitedragon
09-10-2002, 08:26 PM
YEAH LETS HEAR IT FOR GREEN PANTHER :cheers:

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 08:30 PM
Green Panther is da man!

*chant starts*

PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER

*new chant starts*

MAXIMUS MAXIMUS MAXIMUS
*dath turns off gladiator soundtrack*

go panther!

Tyrion
09-10-2002, 08:34 PM
Since I am captain of the infantry,here's my to-do list for you-

1. make a room with a small window
2. Let me have a small bar
3. let me have my own training grounds in the garden
4. Be my padawan.

What do you say?:D

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 08:41 PM
bad tyrion

i got dibs on green panther

and no playing in my garden or ill unleash my wrath upon thee!

Tyrion
09-10-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus


i got dibs on green panther



No.. you dont have dibs on him.


*Points to Maximas's sig,specifiaclly at the "master of dissential" part.

:D

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 08:47 PM
firstly its dissectional, and he left

and look at the sig again

Tyrion
09-10-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
firstly its dissectional, and he left

and look at the sig again

That dont mean ****,maximas. He needs to want to be your padawan.

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 08:50 PM
lets have him decide

Tyrion
09-10-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
lets have him decide

Yes,maximas.

LET YOU BE ALONE FOREVER AHAHAH!:D:D:D:D

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 08:56 PM
now tyrion dont make me tattle to obi,
and what was dissctional's post count anyway?

i think he left for better things

/edit and its not maximas its maximus! MUS MUS!!!

Sam
09-10-2002, 08:59 PM
You are putting green panther under alot of pressure.

Dath Maximus
09-10-2002, 09:02 PM
*slaps sam*

quiet you!

green panter is wise

Phizzle
09-10-2002, 10:18 PM
Ummm......This is going to take longer than expected at first.....apparently you want me to make a LivingDeadJedi map??j/k calm down people the map WILL NOT be perfect I will spend a lot of time working on it and I will try my best. I will put in a bar, a garden, and other things you have asked for.

[edit] How big of a freakin garden do you want? I will probably make a whole nother room for the bar maybe a greenhouse or sumthin?

Darth Groovy
09-11-2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by GreenPanther
Ummm......This is going to take longer than expected at first.....apparently you want me to make a LivingDeadJedi map??j/k calm down people the map WILL NOT be perfect I will spend a lot of time working on it and I will try my best. I will put in a bar, a garden, and other things you have asked for.

[edit] How big of a freakin garden do you want? I will probably make a whole nother room for the bar maybe a greenhouse or sumthin?

Are you making a map for real or is this another Kit Fisto JK?

Phizzle
09-11-2002, 07:03 AM
I am going to make a map. Who the hell is Kit Fisto JK?

Kstar__2
09-11-2002, 09:22 AM
a fella that also posts here

whitedragon
09-11-2002, 04:07 PM
hey panther sence everyones makeing a request make me a small room and a place in the garden where i can practice

whitedragon
09-11-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by GreenPanther
I am going to make a map. Who the hell is Kit Fisto JK?
you do NOT want to know

Sam
09-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Were is kit did he get banned

whitedragon
09-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by $am
Were is kit did he get banned
i would not doubt it for a second

he was an ok guy but he spammed enough for 10 forum users

Dath Maximus
09-11-2002, 05:25 PM
yeah kit was banned.

and take your time panther, we dont want to rush you, and a greenhouse is perfect, but if need be a garden with a stone center where white can practice

whitedragon
09-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
yeah kit was banned.

and take your time panther, we dont want to rush you, and a greenhouse is perfect, but if need be a garden with a stone center where white can practice
yeah that will be good because i need LOTS of practice

rfa_vasquez
09-11-2002, 06:05 PM
guys im seriously sucking at duels lately.Any-one got time to help me train up on duels.

whitedragon
09-11-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by rfa_vasquez
guys im seriously sucking at duels lately.Any-one got time to help me train up on duels.
ummmmm ditto

Sam
09-11-2002, 07:10 PM
I'm bored and have a lot of free time so you can beat me senceless if that will help you practice.

Phizzle
09-11-2002, 07:12 PM
can you give me the IP to the academy server thing?