PDA

View Full Version : Power Droid for TF?

MadrixTF
09-12-2002, 04:27 AM
Is the Power Droid in the expansion specific to certain Civs only ore is it available to all civs? I can't seem to find it in Trade Federation...?

Kryllith
09-12-2002, 09:34 AM
I'm pretty sure it's available for all the civs, though the elimination of units for a specific civ is hardly unheard of. I'll have to play tonight and see if I've access to them as the TF.

Kryllith

MadrixTF
09-13-2002, 03:44 AM
Ok, i admit i asked the question after only 15 minutes of playing the expansion - i only got the expansion recently. I just didn't know where to create the Power Droid - i see that you create them in the Power Core - that's a lesson to never overlook the obvious...
Wow, i really love the Confederacy - before the expansion i used TF exclusively - but now i'm seriously thinking of changing to the Confederacy...
Those Air Cruisers are just awesome! Brilliant work LA - i see the AI has improved a lot - not just brute force anymore, but tactical positioning too...

Sithmaster_821
09-14-2002, 08:05 AM
Yeah, CC is awesome!!! Now that the AoM alpha is over, im going to go back to playing this game a lot now.