PDA

View Full Version : A Thread About Nothing!!!!

Bob Gnarly
09-12-2002, 06:16 PM
anyways whats your ABSOULT FAV. EPISODE of SEINFIELD™®©......and i would think you people have seen it cause that SHOW ®Ø×€®§

my fav is the one where seinfield wins a van and the guy is very emotional who gave him it so seinfield lends geaorge the van for a date, so the guy finds out he lent him the car and goes to the woods cause hes sad AND LOW-AND-BEHOLD theres george with the car, so the guy runs to it and starts hitting the windows and YELLING "Sinfields van, Sinfields van, Sinfields van" so ther girl YELLS WHATS HE SAYING AND george freaks out and says i think hes saying "SON OF SAM, SON OF SAM, SON OF SAM"

awwww that was the best episode EVER

i like the witty name i chose for the thread, cause seinfield was a show about nothing

gorganfloss
09-12-2002, 06:33 PM
The episode where Kramer and Jerry get banned from that fruit shop and George cant get his woohoo to go.

Bob Gnarly
09-12-2002, 06:39 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA i remember that one!

Sivy
09-12-2002, 06:41 PM
ohhh, i thought this thread would really be about nothing.

Agen
09-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Yeh, instead of closing it they actually delete it if you do that. Experience :)

Bob Gnarly
09-12-2002, 06:44 PM
hehehehe dont you know that seifield was always called that!

acdcfanbill
09-13-2002, 12:47 AM
I know I cant even begin to narrow down my favorite episodes of Seinfeld. They are all awesome :D its like trying to pick a favorite Homer moment from the Simpsons... :P

SPY_jmr1
09-13-2002, 12:54 AM
the only one that sticks out in my mind, is the one where kramers apartment has a chicken place go in across the street... and the giant red neon sign renders his color vision useless...

i can see it now... he comes to sinefelds place and grabs some cerieal off the shelf... dumps some 'milk' on it, and procedes to throw it across the room... " 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PUTING THSIS ROTTON MILK IN HERE!!!' goerge: 'thats tomato juice' 'THIS IS RED!?!?!?!'"

oh man, thats great:D

Boba Rhett
09-13-2002, 12:54 AM
One that stands out in my mind is the one were Kramer travels to California and he's in that van with the hippies. Oh! And the soup nazi!

XERXES
09-13-2002, 01:38 AM
its been a while since ive seen it. But its the episode about the fur jacket, and it gets thrown in a tree and some other stuff.

NerfYoda
09-13-2002, 01:47 AM
The Festivus (for the restivus!) episode. :)

Ratmjedi
09-13-2002, 02:09 AM
I don't watch it on occasion but the one I remeber of is when they are trying to go to a basketball game. Then they go to the Airport and clame to be other people just to get to ride in a limo. Then they find out that they are in a limo that is supposedly for the leader of the White Aryan Race organzation. Basically Nazi's. Then the people in the limo think Seinfield is the leader. Then when they get to Madison Square Garden they get mistaken for Nazi's by protestor's and then they get chased.

That was one of the funniest episodes I ever saw. Hope you guys know what I'm talking about.
:duel: :lsduel:

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by SivyB
ohhh, i thought this thread would really be about nothing.

i thought so too, i wanted to $|>4|^|!!
but they didn't let me:(

Darth Groovy
09-13-2002, 12:04 PM
The Soup Nazi. It was the first episode I ever saw, and I have been a known Seinfeld worshiper ever since!:D

WolfmanNCSU
09-13-2002, 12:17 PM
Two words......"Man Hands"

Darth Groovy
09-13-2002, 12:23 PM
two words: "close talker":D

ShockV1.89
09-13-2002, 12:31 PM
Elaines nipple christmas photo....

"How come I didnt get a photo?!?" -George

Darth Groovy
09-13-2002, 12:50 PM
Elaine:

"He's a face painter."

Face Painter: "Gotta support the team!"

ckcsaber
09-13-2002, 03:09 PM
"Serenity now"

Bob Gnarly
09-13-2002, 04:58 PM
"Serenity now" WAS SOOO DAMN FUNNY i swear!

Darth Groovy
09-13-2002, 05:07 PM
What about where Kramer tries to sell braziers to men with saggy pecks, calling them the "Bro" ?

That was very funny too!

Bob Gnarly
09-13-2002, 05:09 PM
no when elaine goes out with the guy who was from the commercial about the sofa's

THAT COMMERCIAL WAS SOOOO DUMB

gorganfloss
09-13-2002, 06:35 PM
I think the Elaine dance is the funniest thing ever.

Cal_da_Darth
09-13-2002, 07:22 PM
My favorite episode is the one where it goes backwards...LOL...that's funny...

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 05:11 AM
Where Elaine goes to see the English Patient with her boss and tells everyone in the theater that it sucks!

See, I hate that movie too!:p

Jedi Spy
09-14-2002, 12:53 PM
when gerry lets kramer install illegal cable hookup for him when hes away and has nightmares about being busted etc :p

kamiclone
09-14-2002, 07:48 PM
i like the one where (i forget there names) The crazy neighbor with the funny hair and the fat guy who played in Jurassic Park and got it in the jeep. I like the one where they both have shower problems and they both buy some kind of special shower thingie. That one is funny

kamiclone
09-14-2002, 07:50 PM
i change my mind......i love the one where the crazy neighbor, gosh what was his name, goes on a test drive with the car seller and they have one hilarious adventure trying to go the distance without losing their gas. Then at the end of the episode you hear them screaming across the freeway "YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" and then the car runs out of gas.

Jedi Spy
09-14-2002, 08:32 PM
KRAMER!

and the fat guys name in jurassic park was Dennis Nerdy :p

thehomicidalegg
09-14-2002, 11:08 PM
haha i love the backward time episode

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
09-14-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by KingPin
anyways whats your ABSOULT FAV. EPISODE of SEINFIELD™®©......and i would think you people have seen it cause that SHOW ®Ø×€®§
my fav is the one where seinfield wins a van and the guy is very emotional who gave him it so seinfield lends geaorge the van for a date, so the guy finds out he lent him the car and goes to the woods cause hes sad AND LOW-AND-BEHOLD theres george with the car, so the guy runs to it and starts hitting the windows and YELLING "Sinfields van, Sinfields van, Sinfields van" so ther girl YELLS WHATS HE SAYING AND george freaks out and says i think hes saying "SON OF SAM, SON OF SAM, SON OF SAM"
awwww that was the best episode EVER
i like the witty name i chose for the thread, cause seinfield was a show about nothing
That's my second favorite episode. Lol I laughed so hard when george says,"That vans a rockin." Jerry goes,"Don't go a knockin." LOL oh man that was great. But my favorite would have to be The contest episode. Where they had to see which one could last the longest without doing their buisness. Lol that was great too.

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
09-14-2002, 11:22 PM
Also, if anyone wants any of these episodes here's my list. I have a whole folder dedicated. And I dl more evey day. ;)

The Friar's club
The Abstinence
The Opera
The Robbery
The Stakeout
The Contest
The Deal
Festivus for the Rest of Us
The Merv Griffin Show
The Pie
The Letter
The Comeback
The Strongbox
The Bookstore
The Hot Tub
The Switch
Fusilli Jerry
The Shower Head
The Chicken Roaster
The Butter Shave
And a bunch of other episodes. If anyone wants any of these episodes contact my email. And this is a great thread. ;)