PDA

View Full Version : The "I *Really* Hate It When..." -Thread

Luc Solar
09-13-2002, 04:44 AM
If this has already been done (and shame on you if you haven't thought of it yet!) I apologize. ;)

#1: ..You're in a hurry but think you have just enough time to make a quick cup of coffee >>> you grab the filter, filled with old coffee grounds, start swinging it towards the wastebasket when it suddenly rips and you end up throwing the brown, wet, stinky coffee grounds all over the kitchen...all over the white carpets, the sofa...you name it.

#2: You know that you will surely be late from a meeting 'cause you're stuck cleaning up you own mess in order to avoid getting beaten to death by your gf when she gets home.

#3: You realize that no matter how hard you try, there's no way you'll get the stains off the carpet >>> your gf *will* kick your ass anyways and you're already so late that you have to call the guys and cancel. :D

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 07:24 AM
i hate it when we get too much homework, without time 2 make in in class:mad:

Sivy
09-13-2002, 08:31 AM
Doctor:

don't you hate it when you leave a scalpel inside the body after you've stitched them up.
:(

WolfmanNCSU
09-13-2002, 11:20 AM
I hate it when you step in something wet with your socks.

Darth Groovy
09-13-2002, 11:27 AM
#4 Poeple that drive with the turn signal on for more than 5 minutes.

#5 When the same people that do that, slow down to an almost dead stop before turning.

#6 People that feel they must drive 40 MPH on a 55 MPH stretch of road.

Luc Solar
09-13-2002, 01:10 PM
# 7 people who overtake you when you're doing 110 km/hour in a 100 km/h zone and hit the brakes, slowing down to 90 km/hour the second they get in front of you. :swear:

Sivy
09-13-2002, 01:25 PM
#8 people who don't signal untill they start turning!

#9 when people stop at round-a-bouts when there's no one there!

FatalStrike
09-13-2002, 01:29 PM
I refuse to allow this thread to become a numbered list!

now for the things I hate

-You get water on the crotch of your pants while washing your hands in the bathroom. Worse if you are wearing light colored pants

- You go to buy something, wait in line, and when its finally your turn you realize in shock and horror that you left your wallet at home

- You fall down in public

- Your girl gets hit on by a guy that looks like he could pull your head off as easily as opening his beer

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by FatalStrike
I refuse to allow this thread to become a numbered list!

now for the things I hate

-You get water on the crotch of your pants while washing your hands in the bathroom. Worse if you are wearing light colored pants

- You go to buy something, wait in line, and when its finally your turn you realize in shock and horror that you left your wallet at home

- You fall down in public

- Your girl gets hit on by a guy that looks like he could pull your head off as easily as opening his beer

auch, the last one isn't nice!

ckcsaber
09-13-2002, 02:56 PM
I hate it when you call someone and get a vibe that they wish you hadn't called

Clem
09-13-2002, 03:01 PM
people who drive at 40mph ALL the time .... in 30 zones and down the 60 limit lanes

people who drive at 50mph ... too fast for me in my mini to overtake ... too slow to stop me getting bored

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
I hate it when you call someone and get a vibe that they wish you hadn't called

u get vibes? cool man! can u teach me how to do that?

XERXES
09-13-2002, 03:06 PM
when a girl says she will go to some place with you etc etc, only to call you at the last minnute and say she has homework.

but then later on, you find her in your dormroom waiting for you to get back (i went to see a led zeppelin cover band it was really cool) anyway she is in my room with my roomate and his gf. Waitin for me to get back, then we went up to her room...

edit: the first part is what i hate, i was all let down that she didnt come.

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by XERXES
when a girl says she will go to some place with you etc etc, only to call you at the last minnute and say she has homework.

but then later on, you find her in your dormroom waiting for you to get back (i went to see a led zeppelin cover band it was really cool) anyway she is in my room with my roomate and his gf. Waitin for me to get back, then we went up to her room...

how can you hate something like that!

ow wait, i saw your edit;)

XERXES
09-13-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by kstar__2

how can you hate something like that!

ow wait, i saw your edit;)

:naughty: hehehe

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 03:19 PM

:naughty: hehehe

you dirty little!!..........ow wait, you are older than me, never mind, NO, forget about it!

*slowly backs off*

XERXES
09-13-2002, 03:24 PM
:rofl: :rofl: and my roomate went home this weekend :naughty:

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 03:29 PM
:rofl: :rofl: and my roomate went home this weekend :naughty:

see above kstar__2 tread for details....

:D

XERXES
09-13-2002, 03:32 PM

see abose kstar__2 tread for details....

:confused:

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 03:35 PM

:confused:

i was planning to say the exact same ting as i did in the tread before that one (still follow it? ok!), so i figgured, lets just write that you will have 2 look at the above tread to read my reply:rolleyes:

get it?

XERXES
09-13-2002, 03:36 PM
ooooooohh. the term "abose" confused me a bit.

Kstar__2
09-13-2002, 03:38 PM
i don't see an "abose" anywhere!

Phizzle
09-13-2002, 04:34 PM
I hate it when someone posts "I hate it when" thread. Oh wait....*kills himself*

leXX
09-13-2002, 04:49 PM
I hate it when I'm just about to go out the door and I realise my daughter has left me a little present in her nappie.

I hate is when you go into a room and forget what you went in there for.

I hate it when you can't get a tune out of your head.

I hate it when you stop at a zebra crossing and the person doesn't say thank you.

I hate it when you stop to let someone out of a side road and they don't say thank you.

I hate it when people push the button for the lift even though they just saw you do it.

I hate it when you are speaking to someone and they keep butting in and don't let you get a word in edgeways.

I hate it when I see kids with thier heads hanging out of car windows.

i hate it when it's a nice sunny day and all of a sudden it starts to rain.

Darth-Nasty
09-13-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by leXX

I hate it when people push the button for the lift even though they just saw you do it.

oh but pushing the button on the lift is so much fun:(

just cos you get there first, does that mean that other people should miss out?

they just want to feel like the are contributing to the journey:)

BTW

I hate it when you are walking down a corridor quite a distance behind someone else. then they open the door at the end of the corridor so that you can go through

you are then obligated to run and catch them up so that they dont spend all day waiting there:)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/p6d8f7756950e29155bf3368ae6a46e19/fd487568.jpg

Clem
09-13-2002, 05:21 PM

ur getting old my friend

leXX
09-13-2002, 05:24 PM
My memory has always sucked but it got alot worse when the kids came along. :(

Agen
09-13-2002, 06:01 PM
I really hate it when people whine at me when they know there's nothing i can do about it.

gorganfloss
09-13-2002, 06:45 PM
I hate it when youre just about to ask the girl you like to the dance and 3 feet before you get there, someone beats you to it.
Thats a true story that happened today...:crybaby: :hang1:

Sivy
09-13-2002, 06:51 PM

i got that beat, i once drove 20 miles to the nearest city and then forgot why i went there.
it wasn't till the next day i remembered and of course by then it was too late. :o

XERXES
09-13-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by gorganfloss
I hate it when youre just about to ask the girl you like to the dance and 3 feet before you get there, someone beats you to it.
Thats a true story that happened today...:crybaby: :hang1:

well cry about it then, why didnt you do anything about it?

kamiclone
09-13-2002, 06:57 PM
I hate it when my comp freezes

gorganfloss
09-13-2002, 07:11 PM

well cry about it then, why didnt you do anything about it?

I dont know why I did the crying smily, I dont even like dances.

Cal_da_Darth
09-13-2002, 07:19 PM
"I really hate it when..."

1. I trip and fall.
2. I fart without realizing it.

Sivy
09-13-2002, 07:29 PM
I hate it when I trying to have a relaxing cigarette and I get hiccups. Do you know what thatís like, it a pain in the butt!

i also hate it when i'm in my office at work and i do a real stinker of a fart seconds before someone comes in the use the fax machine :o

Phizzle
09-13-2002, 07:52 PM
No I do not know whats it like to smoke those awful things you call "Cigarettes" and get hiccups. I hate it when people don't know who said the two quotes in my sig.

XERXES
09-13-2002, 08:46 PM
i hate it when people realize, or know that i smoke dope and other things regularly. And they have to get all anti-drug up in my face like "I dont do drugs *crosses arms* im straight edge"

Or try to make me feel guilty about it. Pisses me off royally.

Jedi Spy
09-13-2002, 11:37 PM
1. I hate it when i run to the train and the door closes just as i get to it

2. I hate when i flag down a taxi and they dont stop and its pissing down with rain

3. I hate when i wait 30mins for a bus and the bus stops and tells me its full

4. I hate having to chuck out drunks from the club at night

5. I hate it when ugly women touch my bottom when i am trying to collect glasses :(

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter
09-13-2002, 11:46 PM
I hate it when my mother calls me at the "Wrong" time... If you get my drift. ;)

I hate it when comics do crossovers

I hate it when the person in front of me in traffic is driving deathly slow.

Guardian Omega
09-13-2002, 11:48 PM
I hate my power to hold myself back. (Oh the things I can do to them............)

I hate it when I want to do something and then forget about it. (Costed me my YYH in Saturday Adult Swim arrrghhh.......)

I hate it when teachers give you too much homework. (Tedious, very tedious, although easy........It's the friggin time it takes!)

Uh oh, I forgot the rest lol!

Luc Solar
09-14-2002, 02:46 AM
I hate it when my phone rings at work, I put him/her on hold and shout: "You never guess who's calling...yeah, It's that damn retarded whiner again! Who want's to take the call, cause I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time with this moron?"

...just as I notice that I had pressed the wrong button and he/she heard everything I said. :(

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Luc Solar
I hate it when my phone rings at work, I put him/her on hold and shout: "You never guess who's calling...yeah, It's that damn retarded whiner again! Who want's to take the call, cause I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time with this moron?"

...just as I notice that I had pressed the wrong button and he/she heard everything I said. :(

Ouchie now!!! Can you say pink slip?

I was working in a retail outlet and asked a lady if I could be of assistance, and she popped back with "If I wanted your help, I would ask for it!" So I said "Allrighty then." I went into the breakroom and the young girl asked me what her problem was, and I responed with a shrug and she says "Geesh they bitch when you don't help them, and they bitch when you try to help them." Well she comes to the back room and all she heard was the word bitch so she called the Police. I'm not making this up!

The Police laughed they're asses off when they go there and told us to call them if she ever came back again.

Kstar__2
09-14-2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Ouchie now!!! Can you say pink slip?

I was working in a retail outlet and asked a lady if I could be of assistance, and she popped back with "If I wanted your help, I would ask for it!" So I said "Allrighty then." I went into the breakroom and the young girl asked me what her problem was, and I responed with a shrug and she says "Geesh they bitch when you don't help them, and they bitch when you try to help them." Well she comes to the back room and all she heard was the word bitch so she called the Police. I'm not making this up!

The Police laughed they're asses off when they go there and told us to call them if she ever came back again.

LOL!!

did she came back?

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 07:13 AM

LOL!!

did she came back?

Nah, I think she was beat to death by Quakers.:D

Kstar__2
09-14-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Nah, I think she was beat to death by Quakers.:D

LOL, you weren't one of them, were you??

Luc Solar
09-15-2002, 04:42 AM
When you're all pumped up for a huge exam...been studying for weeks 24/7, wake up at 5 am the last morning in order to get some more studying done...head to the university just to realize, that the exam was held the day before. :(

Oh yeah..and I hate cats that jump on my car. If I scare them away, they freak out and bury their claws in my car. If I manage to lure them off it, it still have to deal with the dozens of muddy paw prints.. If I shoot 'em or throw rocks at them , I'll undoubtedly manage to ruin my car.. :(

Damn those cats! Damn them all to hell! :swear:

Murdoch
09-15-2002, 06:01 AM
I hate it when my apartment finally get so filthy i must clean or people will suspect i'm sheltering 10 junkies inside.

And i hate it when i have to go to work, but now i've quit my job AND I LOVE LIFE! WEEEE! :D

Darth Groovy
09-16-2002, 06:33 AM
I hate it when little kids act like adults and try to carry on in adult conversations, and then turn around and act like little brats whenever they feel like it. I also hate know-it-all people.

STTCT
09-16-2002, 07:09 AM
oo i have a few rants

traffic when your late going somewhere

when u discover all the traffic is from everyone looking at two cars pulled over on the OTHER side of the freeway

when you work your @ss off on the homework and you go to class and the teacher changes the due date.

when you have plans to go somewhere over the weekend and on Friday as your walking out the door your boss says...oh by the way I need you to work this weekend - MANDATORY OT.

when your stuck in a a college class tired as hell and the teacher is talking about his life story instead of actually teaching something that has to do with the actual CLASS!

Paying 250 dollars for two college books that you will probably barely open - the teacher will maybe refer to once and when you turn it in they will give you a dollar for both.

u start drinking a glass of milk...only to realize that its September and the date on the milk says JULY.

when your boyfriend does a load of laundry and accidently leaves a marker in his pocket...

when u go to the bathroom and realise there is absolutely NO TOILET PAPER

u are in the shower and you realise you forgot to bring a towel

u go thru a drivethru and you realise u don't have enough money to pay the for the food you ordered

your in a line at the store - you picked the line with one other person in it - and it turns out she has 500 coupons. Two coupons are expired and she's pissed. One coupon was only good for CHOCOLATE PUDDING NOT VANILLA and now she wants the box boy to go get her Vanilla. Oh and she decided she doesn't want that box of Cereal anymore cuz she just realised its not on sale.

thats about it...for now

Jah Warrior
09-16-2002, 08:50 AM
I hate it when I roll a spliff and cant find my lighter,

I hate it when its too hot to get dressed but you are expecting visitors.

I hate it when I get into bed to watch tv before i go to sleep and realise the remote is lost.

I hate boiling the kettle then finding out there is no milk left.

I hate the company of rowdy drunks.

I hate it when they change the ending of a book when it goes to film - see Hannibal, Apt Pupil, Manhunter(red Dragon)

I hated it when I bought the entire collection of James Bond Videos and then it comes out on DVD just as I finished the collection.

I hate it when my favourite program is rescheduled because of the cricket on TV.

I hate it when I crash on the 9th match of 10 in JK2

leXX
09-16-2002, 08:57 AM
I hate it when Lucasforums is really really slow :swear:

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 09:11 AM
I hate it when Lucasforums is really really slow :swear:

who doesn't?:D

leXX
09-16-2002, 09:13 AM
:dozey: :p

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 09:16 AM
cool av btw

damn, stupid 90 seconds:mad: , makes me wait 10 minutes longer!:D

leXX
09-16-2002, 09:18 AM
thanx :D I'm sticking with it for good now.

bet you don't know who it is! :naughty:

Sivy
09-16-2002, 09:33 AM
mara?

btw this neo av that i'm sporting at the moment is for anyone who wants it

leXX
09-16-2002, 09:37 AM
answered in custom avatar thread ;)

Sivy
09-16-2002, 10:01 AM
I really hate it when you in a meeting or class or an interview and do a super snot sneeze and have no tissue so you have wipe the snot on your sleeve and thereís just snot everywhere, itís like someone threw a jelly at you. Itís all round your face and on your hands. then you get it in your hair and itís a nightmare I tell you!

leXX
09-16-2002, 10:51 AM
yuck! :barf:

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by SivyB
I really hate it when you in a meeting or class or an interview and do a super snot sneeze and have no tissue so you have wipe the snot on your sleeve and thereís just snot everywhere, itís like someone threw a jelly at you. Itís all round your face and on your hands. then you get it in your hair and itís a nightmare I tell you!

you could whipe it to your pants, so than not every1 will see it.............

leXX, i have absolutely no idea who that lovely lady is

leXX
09-16-2002, 11:07 AM
answered in custom avatar thread ;)

:)

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 11:11 AM
trinity?, or else maybe galadriel? (don't think so, but could b)

leXX
09-16-2002, 11:14 AM
It's from a fanart of Lara Croft:

http://www.planetdexterslab.com/tr25.jpg

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 11:17 AM
It's from a fanart of Lara Croft:

http://www.planetdexterslab.com/tr25.jpg

why on earth did you only make the head your av?????:eek:
the rest is even better!:D

leXX
09-16-2002, 11:18 AM
well your welcome to give it a try for me but the image is far too big ;)

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 11:24 AM
http://home.hccnet.nl/r.valkhof/screenshots/Image2.gif
i made this one quickly, i can change it if you want:D

leXX
09-16-2002, 11:26 AM
hmm, very nice but take off the white and the lettering ;)

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 11:32 AM
tada!http://home.hccnet.nl/r.valkhof/screenshots/Image1.gif

leXX
09-16-2002, 11:37 AM
very nice :thumbsup: thanx, I'll keep it in reserve ;)

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 11:39 AM
very nice :thumbsup: thanx, I'll keep it in reserve ;)
i did all this work for nothing?
well, i think i'll be making an animated, that views her whole body:D

leXX
09-16-2002, 11:41 AM

i did all this work for nothing?
well, i think i'll be making an animated, that views her whole body:D

now THAT sounds like a good idea! :D

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 02:34 PM

now THAT sounds like a good idea! :D

well, i won't b working on it till the weekend (becouse of school and stuff)

leXX
09-16-2002, 02:37 PM
actually, thanx but I like my av the way it is, I don't think I will ever change it again now! :D

Thank You anyway :thumbsup:

here are some cookies for you :gift:

Kstar__2
09-16-2002, 02:45 PM
that is the nicest rejection i have ever heard!
:cry6: but it is still a rejection!:cry6:

*starts stuffing himself with cookies*

leXX
09-16-2002, 02:56 PM
awwwww :(

cheer up mate!

look I'm doing a silly dance --------> :monkey4: