PDA

View Full Version : Next time you get owned,it might be by a 90-year old...


Tyrion
09-13-2002, 08:37 PM
http://www.techtv.com/news/internet/story/0,24195,3399501,00.html

The ultimate of mockery and losing,isnt it?:D

Selaris
09-13-2002, 08:54 PM
Why would it be mockery? Old people have had a lot more experience than young people, they're cagey! Unless their mind is going...if you're beaten by an alzheimers patient...then you might feel a little humiliated...

Kyth'emos
09-13-2002, 10:58 PM
I dont think "owned" would be the right term for losing in bridge.:D

Darth Knight
09-13-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
I dont think "owned" would be the right term for losing in bridge.:D

lmao...

yeah i don't think there are any "133t" players or any thing in bridge

Selaris
09-13-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
I dont think "owned" would be the right term for losing in bridge.:D

duh, it's pwnd

Jedi Spy
09-13-2002, 11:29 PM
ageism is bad :(

I loves old gits :D

pik-ard
09-13-2002, 11:33 PM
hm.. i could see a 90 year old lady saying "woot woot, i pwnd joo, joo suxors at teh bridge g4me, watch mah 1337 skills"

AHHH, scary though, i just say my 8th grade social studies teacher(who looks like a walking skeleton, with wide eyes) say "woot woot!" ahhhhhhhhhhh

thehomicidalegg
09-13-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by pik-ard
hm.. i could see a 90 year old lady saying "woot woot, i pwnd joo, joo suxors at teh bridge g4me, watch mah 1337 skills"


lmfao.... you've made my day:D :D :D

gorganfloss
09-14-2002, 04:37 AM
I dont have a day.

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 04:40 AM
First of all, I am old, and I take offense to this thread.

Second of all, I am new to online gameing, what in the name of all that is holy, does 133t mean?!?!?!?!?!?!

gorganfloss
09-14-2002, 04:44 AM
Ive been here a while and I still dont know what that means either...:rolleyes:

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 07:04 AM
Thank goodness I was beginning to think I was the only stupid person that posts here. :D

Kstar__2
09-14-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Thank goodness I was beginning to think I was the only stupid person that posts here. :D

you are, don't worry

l33t means elite, that is how some of the jkii players talk to show off, here is a über-l33t speak:

|^|4'/ T|-|3 |=0|2C3 |33 \v/[]T|-| '/0\_/!
may the force be with you!

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by kstar__2


you are, don't worry

l33t means elite, that is how some of the jkii players talk to show off, here is a über-l33t speak:

|^|4'/ T|-|3 |=0|2C3 |33 \v/[]T|-| '/0\_/!
may the force be with you!

So are you one of these elite members? Or just a Wannabee?:D

obi
09-14-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
First of all, I am old

LMAO!!

You're not old!

You're 30-somethin!

:lol:

Darth Knight
09-14-2002, 09:52 AM
people that talk in that "133t" stuff are so stupid, i think there were more people like that in cs though

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13


LMAO!!

You're not old!

You're 30-somethin!

:lol:

28, you old wizard! Don't push it!:p

people that talk in that "133t" stuff are so stupid, i think there were more people like that in cs though
Thank you! Quite frankly I think that is all a bunch of rubbish!

Jedi Spy
09-14-2002, 11:41 AM
ya know it used to be just numbers when real hackers used it. And then some ******* decided to use the whole character set and make you actually have to think about what it says.

Both senses of '1337 sp33k' stopped being cool a long time ago even before q2 was popular :( please stop.

Tyrion
09-14-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
First of all, I am old, and I take offense to this thread.


I dont mean old as in have a child old,I mean old as i arthitest,grandchildren have children, and have wrinkles all over..and be a senior citezen:p

Darth Groovy
09-14-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion


I dont mean old as in have a child old,I mean old as i arthitest,grandchildren have children, and have wrinkles all over..and be a senior citezen:p

Tyrion pretty much everybody on here probably seems old to you!:p :D

kamiclone
09-14-2002, 07:26 PM
I dont believe this stupid article. No way i have been beaten by dome 91 year old grandma!

And no i'm not some arrogant little S***!