PDA

View Full Version : I want a fight!

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 08:51 AM
Im bored and i wanna fight someone before you all scare me away!!! So.. who wants a good old sword/magic fight?

Ill explain the rules....

You have a sword and an attack thing (like ice, water, voodoo, black) and you fight. . . anyone up for it?

Dracyia stands in the centre of an ol;d abandoned road, her sword in her hand, waiting for an apponent to come and fight her. Or are they all to scared of the lil pikachu and 'huggles' ?

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 09:17 AM
*Lynk steps into the mystical spotlight that shines from above*

I'll be your challenger... i've got my own sword, it's not fancy but it gets the job done...
http://www.boomspeed.com/aresen/lynk_sword.gif

I choose the ability to call upon thunder and electricity against my enemies...

*looks into Drac's eyes* so... shall we begin?

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 10:23 AM
Okay, ill choose ice.

Dracyia steps forward.
'You are my challenger eh? Was looking for someone with a bit more meat, but ye'll have to do ye scoundrel.'
She leaps into the air and lands on Lynks back, stabbing her sword into his backbone and twisting it with all her strengh. The ice from her blade froze the spine momentarily making it frail and easy to break. Pulling the sword out she takes a few steps back and lets you recover.

'I'll go easy on you for a while.... Untill i know how talented you are.'

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 10:32 AM
*Lynk watches in amusement as Drac stabs into the air*

ehehe, u're too slow for me kid. u'll have to do better then that. come on, i'll let u take the first hit, if u can at least give me a flesh would i'll start fighting back, but at this rate u're not even close... :D

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 10:40 AM
'Too slow? lol, I'm just warming up'

Dracyia closes her eyes and begins to levitate in the air. She holds her sword above her head. Bolts of blue strike the sword, now glowing with Ultimate power. Taking her hands away it floats there, splitting into 3 bits. One moves towards Lynk and the other 2 to her outstretched hands. Grabbing them she flicks the blades infront of her body and ice as fine and sharp as broken glass flys off them, hitting the 3rd sword that explodes in a 'kaboom'. The ice shards fly at Lynk, too fats to dodge and so cold they would freeze his outer layer of skin.

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 10:49 AM
*Lynk laughs and Drac turns around, embarrased to find that Lynk was behind her the whole time and she was only attacking an after-image of Lynk*

*Lynk unsheaths his sword but stands casually*

u have much to learn.

*From above, rain clouds form, a storm is brewing... the sky is dark, the sun choked to death by the clouds of death overhead.*

you are skilled with your ice attacks, but ice melts...

*Lynks eyes glow red*

and if u're wondering, this is definately not my full power, i'm not even trying right now. so come on, enough playing around, are you gonna hit me with you best shot or do you wanna lead a parade?

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Dracyia laughs sourly as Lynk is hit by her last attack.

((is something explodes it explodes in all directions, you cant have missed the attack... I was hit but since its my element i am not effected.))

'Parades are fun....'

She comes back to the ground. 'My best attack i shall leave for later.... if you live long enough'
It seemed to her Lynk was scared of her power, that was why he wouldnt attack. She decided to try something. Pointing her sword at the sky a huge clear barier formed between them both.

'Ice melts you said.... try it.'

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 11:03 AM
...fool... u was standing behind you, u nog :p

*Lynk closes his eyes for a moment, a jolt of thunder crashes down upon the barrier of ice, the heat created by the electric shock impacting the ice shatters it.*

heh

*Lynk slowly lowers himself to the ground to face Drac*

i'm not afraid. u underestimate me and greatly overestimate your power, however, i will not underestimate you. you are powerful as you say... but have you trained both your body and you mind?

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 11:09 AM
Trained? NO WAY! Im to lazy man, im just special ;)

Dracyia watches the ice come crashing down on both of them, it hits them both and she sees Lynk with cuts all over him. Blod streaming from many wounds. SHe herself is fine.

'I told you, ice wont effect me. . .'

She turns on him, the barrier out of the way. 'you made a grave mistake. . .' Closing her eyes she senses his whereabouts, this time she could not miss. Firing shirt blasts of ice at his heart it freezes and he is surrounded in ice. Throwing her sword at it his heart is pierced and the ice implodes, his body is split into over 30,000 pieces, he is practically non-existant for over 5 minitues as his body is sucked back into place.

'I odnt underestimate you, ijust dont thinnk you'l be that hard. . I have won 312 battles and lost only 1.'

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 11:15 AM
ehehe, u nog. why do you think i was slowly lowering myself the the ground.

i knew before hand what you were planning, the ice harmlessly falls to the ground and i follow steadily behind the rain of ice...

*Lynk dodges all attacks no matter how much Drac concentrates and calls down a flash of lightning, Drac is blinded momentarily but Lynk doesn't attack*

no it's too easy... i want you at your peak when i defeat you. then and only then can i be satisfied.

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 11:22 AM
actually i was planning it to turn to water... plus u cant dodge that attack and lastly...

[SIZE=4]QUIT GODMODDING!!!!!!!

[SIZE=1]Dracyia smiles at Lynk. She wasn't hit at all except for one tiny scratch on her arm. The put her finger to it and slowly copmpared it to her hair colour.

'Just a little off. Such a shame, but you won't win against me just by dodging boy. Sooner or later you will have to attack me properly. I can wait.'

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 11:23 AM
so can i :evil2:

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 11:29 AM
*waits, and while doing so eats some ice-cream*

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 11:31 AM
so what flavour is that ice cream?

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 11:34 AM
Special yummy flavoured ice-cream. you want some? *offers some ice cream*

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 11:37 AM
no thank you, i'll pass. the Ice in ice cream isn't the best thing to have at this point in time... :p

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 11:39 AM
Lol, i never thought of that..... I was thining of poision. . .

*calls to her pikachu and plays with it*

You are really boring to fight. . .

*kills him* there... i win!

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 11:42 AM
*stands there with his arms crossed* that was a pretty pathetic effort kid. the sword didn't even penetrate my armour...

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 11:58 AM
i didnt use a sword, thats why. . . .

*huggles him* please fight fair, we aint getting nowhere. . .

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 12:01 PM
aaww thanks for the huggles, but that's no way to fight is it...

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 12:06 PM
no... but okay then. Fight back on. Your turn to ATTACK me.

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 12:11 PM
*presis needles of concentrated lighting fall from the sky like rain, the level of control over the electric needles is so great that the sky turns bright white, the needles stab down into everything... EVERYTHING...*

now that's not fatal, but u should be feeling pain right about... now

*Drac screams in pain*

sorry about that...

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 12:20 PM
s'ok. I'll be doing that to you as well.

Dracyia is struck repeatedly by the 'rain' and crys in pain. It felt like 100 knives pircing into her, stabbing her flash. She felt some power drain from her body. Eventually the rain stopped. She took a moment for a breather.

((please dont dodge this... i like this attack, just make it weaker if you wish))

The held up her hands and each finger turned to ice, then bagan to grow longer and thicker. They had little heads at the end. Ice Snakes. 4 of them tightened around Lynks body, 1 opened his mouth by squeesing until he could no longer resist.

5 dived down his throat, each one tore through his body until the emerged, 1 at each wrist, one at each knee and one from the back of his head. They bit his body, poision flowing into his veins. then their scales pringed out and i ulle dthem back, the scales ripping at your flesh and blood flying everywhere. You did not scream but went a pale white and had your eyes closed. Obviously pain was throughout your body and as thir freezing cold body contracted back into my fingers youo collapsed to the ground momentarily.

'Sorry...' Dracyia says an heals the wounds at your wrists out of pity.

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 12:26 PM
*Drac doesn't realise it but when those needles rained down and hit him, they heated Lynk up, the ice melts before it could do any damage. Lynk drinks the water, and through a technique he learnt, broke down the poisons that might have been within the water*

heh

*the snakes melted away, leaving puddles of water on the ground*

nice try... oh and i did like u asked and didn't dodge :p

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 12:32 PM
The snakes had done some damage to Lynk but she realised not much.

'Ice wasnt a good element to choose.. wel lthen. Lets try this...'

She pointed her arj upwards ans shot bolts of ice. An angel fell at her feet, almost dead. She put her hand against the angel and traded elements.

Looking into Lynks eyes the angel disapeared and she yelled out:

----------MY FINAL HEAVEN-------

Holy power came from the sky like snow, but when it touched anything a huge explosion occured and it was gone the next second. She stood there smiling. everywhere was covered, nowhere to run.

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 12:36 PM
your ultimate weapon is that? prrrrrft... *whistles as loud as he can* ...

*mr. weasel wakes up and runs over to Lynk*

see that explosion... breath it in

*mr. weasel takes a deep breath, breathing in the furious explosion of energy*

... *once the little weasel is done he burps then goes back over to his heated rock and goes back to sleep*

NiKo
09-24-2002, 12:37 PM
*Niko runs naked in the middle of the battle field, in order to distract everyone*

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 12:38 PM
*Lynk stands steady, not noticing Niko* *mr. weasel wakes up and chases after Niko, biting at his ankles*

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 12:42 PM
man.. u people r weird!!

and no, that was my weakest attack.

Pikachu comes on and electrictues the weasel (X__X)

Lynk Former
09-24-2002, 12:45 PM
sorry, but since electric attacks are my element, mr. weasel is also protected by my power... *mr. weasel shows his fangs at pikachu and then nips the lil critters neck*

heh :p

*mr. weasel then runs over to Niko who is bleeding from his ankles and knocks him over, Niko falls to the ground and Mr. Weasel proceeds to eat his face off*

Dracyia
09-24-2002, 12:49 PM
well my pikachu has dark attacks coz its evil so hahahah!!!! *trys to eat Niko*

NiKo
09-24-2002, 01:11 PM
DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!! *kicks off weasel*

*stands up, naked and bleeding*

Stop fighting!!! what ever happened to the cute yet extremely annoying cuddling and kissing or whatever!? What are you even fighting for!? were all brothers in here, we dont fight each other...*touchy background music kicks in*....I think that...*weasel jumps and bites Nikos willy*

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

*Niko runs off and is never seen again*

Joshi
09-24-2002, 01:31 PM
suddenly, without warning, a tall pale man, steps into the clearing. he is wearing a black t-shirt with a black jacket that goes down to his ankles but is open in the front. he is also wearing sunglasses and weilding a scythe with a blade which is barely visible as it was sharpened using pure sunlight and so thin you can almost see through it. the only indication of a blade is the whisp of blue sparks as it cuts the very molecules of air it touces. when he talks, his voice is not heard, but felt, and his face has no distinctions. he walks up to the momentarily stunned lynk and dracyia. they both look at each other and then lynk charges at this man. with his sword thinking that this man is not worthy enough to be killed with any powers. the man simply dodges lynk even though lynk was going at full speed. it wasn't as if he moved out opf the way, it just seems like he wasn't in the way to begin with. lynk was very confused, but decided to incinerate him. two very powerful shots and the man was there no more. he was instead a couple of feet to the right as it seems he had moved again. there is no stopping this...being.

Al-back from the BigWhoop
09-24-2002, 03:15 PM
*meanwhile, Al is sitting in front of his computer scratching his head and trying to understand wots going on*
*he gives up and goes to the kichen to eat some popcorns, but when he opens the microwave oven he jumps back in panic, because in the oven he found...*

SamNMax
09-24-2002, 05:08 PM
Then, suddenly, the mystic wizard Sam, wearing a leather coat and a suit of armer underneith grabs him by the neck and says "How many times do I have to tell you to stay in Hell!? Keep fighting, kids." But Dracyia and Lynk are out cold.

Redwing
09-24-2002, 08:05 PM
Is this RPing I see...*innocently shoots a pointed look at sig* :D

*cough*nice godmode bout*cough* ;) :D

Lynk Former
09-25-2002, 04:03 AM
ehehehe @ godmode

nah, i'd like to call it Dragonball Z mode :D hence the "quicker then 'they' can see" thing i was doing :D I really wasn't interested in doing a stupid lil e battle in the first place, if i'm gonna fight i'd rather get a real sword and battle it out.

Deadmeat_X
09-26-2002, 05:07 AM
Deadmeat decides to join the fight, and warps himself to the battlefield. Too late, he remember he sucks at warping himself. He appears...100feet above the battlefield, and falls to an ugly and pretty painfull death.

(mwahahaha!)

(That will teach ' em)

Dracyia
09-26-2002, 11:12 AM
Dracyia wakes up and decides to attack you all with her ultimate weapon. she walks forward and kisses tham all. You all die...

I win >^__^< and im off bak to SSF. Maybe ill come back sometimes, if i ever get more internet time that is...... bye bye!

SamNMax
09-26-2002, 07:17 PM
Heh, sorry, but you'll never beat the Evil Wizard that easy

Lynk Former
09-27-2002, 05:48 AM
i'm still alive drac...

Al-back from the BigWhoop
09-27-2002, 09:48 AM
i havent died either, im still deciding wot i found inside the microwave...

hum... has the "naked LeChuck" joke gotten too old? i mean, sure it s more than an year old (created in may, right?), but i used it again twice some months ago, and in june or july some1 (cant remeber who) used it for the 4th time...

ah, wotever, if it isnt naked LeChuck it will have to porcelaine, and the porcelaine joke has definitly gotten old, so ok:

*Al finds... a naked LeChuck, that runs towards drac*

Deadmeat_X
09-27-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Dracyia
Dracyia wakes up and decides to attack you all with her ultimate weapon. she walks forward and kisses tham all. You all die...

I win >^__^< and im off bak to SSF. Maybe ill come back sometimes, if i ever get more internet time that is...... bye bye!

Well that's weak. Why didn't you do that right at the begin?

NiKo
09-27-2002, 11:28 AM
Hahah, She couldnt kiss me cause i dont have a face, the weasel ate it......the joke's on you, loser!! HAHAHAHA!!!!.....

ouch, I stepped on my nose.....

Lynk Former
09-27-2002, 11:45 AM
eheheh, *points and laughs @ Niko* he's dripping blood all over the floor... mr. weasel does good work doesn't he :D

SamNMax
09-27-2002, 04:38 PM
Sam picks a fight with the winner of the other fight witch is Dracyia... I hope.