09-24-2002, 03:15 PM
Guess whos back again!!!!:p

Al-back from the BigWhoop
09-24-2002, 03:19 PM
i dont think niko will take being jew as an offence

09-24-2002, 03:48 PM
wow, how did u figure out my secret? :rolleyes:

this is a perfect exemple of topic that should b deleted (the only kind of topic i agree deleting)

obi
09-24-2002, 04:32 PM
bah-deem da-do BANNED!

:D

SamNMax
09-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Uh oh! I knew this day would come! Max Pyane has cloned himself!

But really, who are these 2 ass holes?

obi
09-24-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SamNMax
Uh oh! I knew this day would come! Max Pyane has cloned himself!

But really, who are these 2 ass holes?

Don't mind them, I banned 'um. :D

*pats mod stick*

SamNMax
09-24-2002, 04:45 PM
No, really. I want to know who that Max Payne FAN guy is.

obi
09-24-2002, 04:48 PM
and his telephone number, and his home adress......and his IP.............

*whispers*

5 bucks, it's yours.........

SamNMax
09-24-2002, 04:56 PM
You wish! I've fallen for that line too many times. (not by you of cource)

09-25-2002, 09:26 AM
hes an old dude from romania, aka Max Payne, Ai-back from the BigWhoop, Naty, NlKO, niko is gay, niko is homo, nikos-a-jew, Max Payne Fan, etc.

but we like to call him max pain, cause hes a pain in the arse get it? payne - pain - pain in the arse, get it? get it? huh? get...
*gets knocked out by a truck that was passing by*

Redwing
09-29-2002, 04:53 AM
shiver me shurikens! tis a lovely donkey to be sure. avast! what be that behind ye?

Natty
09-29-2002, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by NiK002
I am NOT Max Payne FAN!!! GEEZE!!!

That's right, your a NiKo fan not a Max Payne fan :) Its ok, your not the only person who loves NiKo, we all do- he's wonderful :) Although I don't take too kindly to you abusing him on ICQ but nevermind, I'm sure you'll say you were provoked or you were just trying to fill in time or some other weak pathetic story

Redwing
09-29-2002, 05:03 AM
overthrow the government!
-shh! we're being watched!

armadillopillow
09-29-2002, 05:10 AM
those jams are always up to something.. huh!?
NOOOOOO!!!.... DOnkEy!....

Redwing
09-29-2002, 05:14 AM
yarr

that's some great ass

*runs very far away*

NiK002
09-29-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Natty

That's right, your a NiKo fan not a Max Payne fan :) Its ok, your not the only person who loves NiKo, we all do- he's wonderful :) Although I don't take too kindly to you abusing him on ICQ but nevermind, I'm sure you'll say you were provoked or you were just trying to fill in time or some other weak pathetic story

What!? I'm not gay by all means! I was just trying to make this place more comfortable!:elephant:

And there was a member with the names Max Payne FAN and Max Payne FAN 2. I don't know why you banned him. He didn't do anything wrong.

Redwing
09-29-2002, 05:28 AM

What!? I'm not gay by all means! I was just trying to make this place more comfortable!:elephant:

we believe you, of course :D

armadillopillow
09-29-2002, 05:36 AM
yes of course! ..the pink elephant clearly proves that your straight...

Redwing
09-29-2002, 05:43 AM
Ummmm...*blink blink* yesterday. :D We must find her! Quick! Do you have any pocket lint? :D

armadillopillow
09-29-2002, 05:51 AM
*rifles through his pockets*
*produces a small quantity of LintiumPocketide*

hmmm.. i have only enough to make a pez dispensing time machine.... hmm.. and if my calculations are correct.. thats grape flavor pez only.. how much have you got ?

Redwing
09-29-2002, 05:55 AM
::checks pockets::

Only two grams of lintium pocketide...can we find natty with that much?

::examines time-traveling pez dispenser::

ooohhh...does it dispense pez from the future? :D

Fender122
09-29-2002, 09:33 AM
Of, course, no http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/elefant.gif straight person http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/elefant.gif would use http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/elefant.gif the pink http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/elefant.gif elephant smiley, http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/elefant.gif now would they http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/elefant.gif ?????

Sorry, that just popped out.

NiKo
09-29-2002, 10:57 AM
funny that nowhere in Nattys quoted message does it say anything about being gay.
sure it said love, it doesnt have to be gay love, could as well be admiring love.....but payne got it as gay love...how......disturbing...

MagnusB
09-29-2002, 05:38 PM
Some people apparently have WAY too much time on their hands.

Note to admins: Don't delete only certain posts, it makes the topic completely illegible.

murta
09-29-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by MagnusB
Some people apparently have WAY too much time on their hands.

Note to admins: Don't delete only certain posts, it makes the topic completely illegible.

Yep, I'm basically just deleting every topic they start from now on...wait a minute...Magnus, that you? *feels Magnus' face* wait a minute, I'm not blind *opens eyes* it IS you....hey

MagnusB
09-29-2002, 06:15 PM
Was me last time I checked at least.... :)

So, what's up here? How many of the "old regulars" are still hanging around?

murta
09-29-2002, 07:16 PM
Well we got NiKo, Feral, Natty, Frenchy (kinda), NFGB (rarely), Fender, methinks Storken, GB122, murta (:) my computer's kinda spazmo though right now), maybe Jack, and probably some others I've forgot (sorry).

ALOT of the conversation nowadays is based around houw much of a loser Max Payne is

Deadmeat_X
09-30-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by murta
Well we got NiKo, Feral, Natty, Frenchy (kinda), NFGB (rarely), Fender, methinks Storken, GB122, murta (:) my computer's kinda spazmo though right now), maybe Jack, and probably some others I've forgot (sorry).

ALOT of the conversation nowadays is based around houw much of a loser Max Payne is

Ahem............

*feels ignored...again*

(I'm here longer than BG122, Fender and Jack, to name a few from your list, but I'm still 'the person who is always forgotten')

MagnusB
09-30-2002, 12:45 PM
You used to be the_xxxxx or something right? You're actually one of those I remember the most.

Glad to see that at least some of the old gang are still here. Anyone remember people like, umm, TunaMurray, Blondbeard, Kid, those two guys who couldn't spell if their lives depended on it; Heracio and Dr Threepwood?

I gotta go now, but maybe I'll come back some more, with the "new" forums and all that.

09-30-2002, 04:15 PM
*while murta tries to remember old members that are still posting, Al starts jumping desperately and pathetically in front of him*

Murta - nope, cant remember of any1 else.

yeah, i remember them. btw, kid and blondbeard appeared shortly some months ago (not at the same time) and brighty has come back

Guybrush122
10-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
yarr

that's some great ass

*runs very far away*

*ahem* ....excuuuuuuuse me! arent you forgeting something?

let me show you how its done, redwingy

*runs away naked and crying*

*still running*

*dodges the wall*

HAHAAHAH! GOTCHA, YA DAMN WALL!

*hits another wall*

STUPID WALL!!!!!!!

SamNMax
10-01-2002, 05:49 PM

Well you want to be NiKo. You called yourself NiKo002.