PDA

View Full Version : Resistance


Deac
09-27-2002, 02:00 PM
Yep, time for a new RPG. I get through so many. Here's the premise. This RPG is set during the galactic civil war, after ANH. Also, Cantina'ers, let's have some new characters. You will notice Deac isn't here.

Rules:
No Godmoding
No force powers-because all the Jedi are in hiding.
Post your character info in your first post.
Your characters can only start with one weapon.

The Empire has stormed Jolek. The Rebel base has fallen and it's troops are hiding out among the populace. The party are a band of survivors who are hiding out in a cave, waiting for others to come and help them so that they can mount...a resistance

Name: Beler Jil (Him again!)
Rank: Captain, Sniper Corps
Weapon skills: Rifles, sniping
Carrying: Sniper Rifle
Bio: After the Events surrounding his envolvment in the Karathi Guild, Beler joined the sniper corps, and was one of the last to escape the Alliance base.

*He currently sits in the cave, watching several other Alliance troops make their way towards him...*

Kuuki
09-27-2002, 09:46 PM
Name: Ivan Craceren
Rank: Imperial Commander of Military Operations in the Outer Rim
Skills: Cammanding troops, Combat tactics, Eagle-eye Shot Training (a.k.a. The Best in Sniping that Empire has to offer), Hand-to-hand combat, Survivial skills
Weapon: Everything that Empire has to offer in Outer Rim
Carrying: The Weight of the Imperial Influence in the Outer Rim ^_^
Bio: Ruthless in battle, Commended in multiple Battles, both Land-based and Ship-to-Ship, Feared by Rebels and those under his command

i hope thats not too much ^_^


The rules are above you, Scar - "Your characters can only start with one weapon." Not a universe-ful ^_~
-Redwing

Kuuki
09-28-2002, 11:15 PM
well what weapon would a cammander have onboard a imperial star destoyer or soemthing?

Admiral
09-29-2002, 12:15 AM
Think of it this way. Your character has acess to every handheld weapon in the Empire, but can only choose 1.

Usually Commanders would have pistols.

Kuuki
09-29-2002, 01:53 PM
good enough for me. :)
but he'd still pick up a nice .38 special remmington when he wants it ^_^

Kuuki
10-13-2002, 06:10 PM
*bumpage* :D

Rogue15
10-13-2002, 07:09 PM
Name: Kioet Csuhen
Rank: Freelance
Weapon skills: trained in melee combat and use of blaster rifles
Carrying: vibroaxe-blaster rifle hybrid, wearing semi-blaster-proof vest (2 shots will destroy the vest)
Bio: hesitant to fight, but once you tick him off, there's no stopping him. Some call it madness, cause once he has a target, all his senses are focused on it, so he can stealthily sneak in. Is also good at detecting enemy positions.

Deac
10-14-2002, 05:08 PM
*Beler spots several rebels coming toward him, and then sees a transport stop at the base of the mountain*

#Comm#Beler to all approaching troops-that's me in the cave- imps pulling up at mountain foot. Get up here quick.

*Beler says a quick prayer to the Zedeem, the Messiah of his religion-yes he was converted to the same religion as Orthos' therapist- and aims on the trooper captain*

And evil shall be struck down

*Bang!*

Kuuki
10-14-2002, 08:27 PM
*On his Imperial StarDestoryer, Commander Craceren opens a Comm to the land units*

Craceren over comm: "This is Commander Craceren, i want that Rebel base, and i want it now! The deployments of ATST's and AT-AT's are ready, scouts and probe droids must report every 5 min. Find that base!"

Craceren: "This is the break we need. These Rebels are being a little too tricky, but they havent fought agenst me yet."

Rogue15
10-15-2002, 12:22 AM
*Kioet watches as Beler shoots down the trooper captain*

Kioet to Beler:

"Now what're they going to do about that?"

*raises Vibro-Axe Blaster-Rifle*

"DIE."

*aims at the nearest stormtrooper, and shoots at the feet, hoping to cripple it*

"DIE."

"Die like a coward."

Deac
10-15-2002, 03:10 PM
*Beler aims again, and fires at another unsuspecting trooper. Unfortunatley he is spotted by a trooper with a portable missile system. He shoots the trooper dead, but not before the missile heads towards him...*

Kuuki
10-15-2002, 06:29 PM
Trooper over comm to stardestroyer: "Some units have fallen to sniper fire, how ever the type of rifles that were being reported being used would hardly creatate blemishes on walker armour"

Creceren: "Good, keep me informed. Walker units proceed, and also start artillary bombardments using Imperial Bombers."

Trooper over comm: "But sir, the artillary might hit the scouts."

Creceren: "Im aware of that. if you were smart enough you'd keep sending out signals on encrpted channels of your presence. other wise you might as well avoid the bombers in any how each way. You expendable. Kill the channel."

*officers on ship, turns off the comm, just after an artillary bombardment kills the trooper*

Crecren: "Let every one know this, this is the Outer Rim, we are a long way from the Throne, My is the only rule!"

Crew: "Yessir!"

Rogue15
10-15-2002, 06:55 PM
*Kioet hunches over, and darts towards some boulders in front of the cave, as the missile screams past his ear*

"That was too close! Beler! Get the hell out of there before the cave collapses!"

*Kioet checks his gun, then leans out, and fires a couple shots, injuring two troopers, and killing one.*

"I think that's all of them!

Now, shall we get their weapons?"

Deac
10-16-2002, 01:59 PM
*Beler aims at the rocket...500 metres...*

Zedeem guide my aim...

*Beler fires....400 metres...

Boom!*

Kuuki
10-16-2002, 05:38 PM
*The massive Imperial Walkers make their way across the planet, getting closer to the rebel's positions*

Creceren over Comm: "I want every piece of land turned into rubble."

Deac
10-17-2002, 04:49 PM
[Scar, read the damn backstory in the first post. The rebel base has already fallen]

*Beler zooms in on the walker command ****pit...*

Hapless fool....

*Bang! The bullet pierces the controls, and the walker falls*

Scratch one walker! I'd better move!

*Runs down the mountainside..*

Kuuki
10-17-2002, 10:52 PM
aw geez, dont be so harsh! :P i dont want to be completey all knowing of star wars history, (can't be too much of a geek ^_^)
i dont know certain part willingly :D

*few squads of Tie Bombers zoom overhead, as more bombards thunder down upon the rebels*

Redwing
10-18-2002, 12:39 AM
((What are you talking about, Scar? You HAVE to read the backstory of the RPG if you want to participate. That has nothing to do with knowing Star Wars history.

*lurks, waiting for right moment to join RPG*))

Kuuki
10-18-2002, 10:38 AM
yes i know the backstory, galatic war, jedi hiding, base fallen, imperial troops cleanings house, just join in redwing ^_^

Rogue15
10-20-2002, 01:13 PM
"ALRIGHT!!!!"

*Kioet picks up the portable missile system*

"Now we're talking!"

*Aims at the Lead TIE Bomber in the distance*

*BEEEEEEEP*

*Kioet fires a homing missile and watches it home in on the prey*

"OH YEAH!!!"

*Watches Bomber come crashing down*

"only 5 more...and i only have 4 missiles left, and thanks to me, they've spotted our location!"

*walks down mountain, and spots a wounded Rebel trooper*

((Here's your chance, red))

jokemaster
10-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Name: Chavez "jokemaster" Senosiain
Affilation:neutral but wants to join alliance
Ship:Custom made with 2 lasers 1 ion cannona and 8 missles but is currently carrying 6
Special notes: has comlink permanently implanted in ear
Skills: piloting, engineering, shooting, hand to hand fighting.
Carrying:blaster but is in ship.
_________________________________________
*exits hyperspace*"i was right there is a dogfight in this sector, i hope that im in time for joining the rebellion"*sends following message*"attencion rebel ships do you need assistance? I'd be glad to give it if you need it"

Kuuki
10-20-2002, 08:30 PM
everything is happening planet side, rebels are being bombarded.

Officer abord Star Destoryer: "Sir! Possible Rebel Craft just left Hyperspace!"

Ivan: "Deploy a small squad of TIE Fighters, have them disable the craft then bring it in with a tractor beam."

*TIE fighters Launch from the Star Destroyer, on attack formation with the rebel craft*

jokemaster
10-21-2002, 08:15 AM
"seems the star destroyer picked us up" *puts up shields and prepares missles and lasers*

Deac
10-21-2002, 02:48 PM
[I'm gonna be gone for 3 days, so..]

*Beler looses his footing, slips and falls down the mountain...and blacks out at the bottom, still breathing*

Kuuki
10-21-2002, 04:20 PM
*the 10 Tie Fighters Break off, and start fireing a barrage of disabling lasers*

jokemaster
10-21-2002, 06:56 PM
*dodges lasers and shoots one of the ties*

Kuuki
10-22-2002, 04:01 PM
*suddenly 5 of the Tie fighters regroup and pumble jokemaster's ship with a barrage of lasers*

jokemaster
10-22-2002, 05:04 PM
*loses shields* "guess id better go peacefully then"*uses Star destroyer comm codes*"OK ok i surrender, just stop shooting"

Kuuki
10-22-2002, 06:30 PM
Officer: "Transmisson from Rebel fighter, he's surrendered."

Ivan: "Good, bring him in with tractor beam, have the Fighters redock."

*the Tie's break off from jokemaster's fighter (feighter?) while it gets a tractor beam locked on, and bringing it into the Star Destroyers Docking bay while security personel awaits.*

jokemaster
10-22-2002, 10:02 PM
*door opens and shows jokemaster with hands up. Many impirials recognize him as the AWOL captain*"happy now?"

Rogue15
10-22-2002, 11:19 PM
*Kioet sees Beler slide go tumbling down the mountain side*

"damn!"

*Kioet climbs down after him*

"Man, you're uncounscous and bleeding all over...do you have any idea what this MEANS?!!?!"

*applies a bacta patch to Beler's wounds*

"MORE KILLS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!"

*Kioet looks towards sky, and glares at remaining TIE Bombers, aiming missile launcher*

"YOU WANT SOME!!! COME AND GET IT IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!"

*The missile launcher makes a beeping sound, confirming target*

*Kioet closes his eyes and pulls the trigger*

*nothing happens*

Kioet: "??????????!!!"

*Kioet pulls the trigger again, and is thrown back against the ground as all four missiles shoot out one after the other, repeatedly, they all hit the same target, as well as eachother, creating a huge explosion. TIE debris and ash shoot down into the valley, all the TIE Bombers have been destroyed.*

*Kioet throws the launcher aside, gets up off the ground, and shouts at the top of his lungs*: "ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S YOUR EMPEROR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

*suddenly, the ground starts shaking from the footsteps of three Imperial Walkers, heading away from the now-vacant Rebel base*

Kioet: "Oh...no..."

*Kioet notices the wounded Rebel trooper has spotted Beler, and is making sure he's alive*

Kioet to Wounded Rebel Trooper: "Hey, you! Did you make it out alright? You look worse than him, would you like a bacta patch for those wounds, I only have two left, I'm not dying, so you might as well use them!"

*The trooper takes the patches and immediately applies them to his wounds*

Kioet to wounded trooper: "Hey, my name's Kioet, I think I've seen you before, I don't think I've ever talked to you though. You got a name?"

((Well, you can tell I was bored :D ))

Redwing
10-23-2002, 10:51 PM
Trooper: Thanks for the bacta. My name's Kensin Salo. *cracks a smile* Nice work with the missile launcher back there.

jokemaster
10-23-2002, 10:58 PM
(edit OOS: sorry)

I didn't say you couldn't play in the RPG (if that's how you took it). Just that my name in this RP isn't Redwing, and you hafta contact my character first to start a conversation with him. :D
- Redwing

Redwing
10-23-2002, 11:37 PM
((OOS: Ummm...jokemaster...who is "redwing"? And when was he/she talking to you :D))

Rogue15
10-24-2002, 02:07 PM
Kioet to Kensin: "You bet it was nice! Say, do you have a commlink, maybe we could call for someone to get these walkers out of here."

Kuuki
10-24-2002, 08:56 PM
*On the Star Destroyer Ivan Carcern Enters the Docking bay, where 'Jokemaster' is Being held up at gun point...*

Ivan: "Im Admiral Ivan Cracern, I Command the forces here in the outer rim. Your a long way from your post Captain Senosiain, Yes, from your Comm chatter you've just decided to give out, we scaned it and confermed who you are... What do you have to say for your self? ...Traitor."

*Before Senosiain, could answer a officer run next to Ivan, and salutes...*

Officer: "Sir! Important news from the Front, Sir!"

Ivan: "Go ahead..."

Officer: "It seems like the Tie Bombers have been destroyed by remaining Febel Forces."

Ivan: "Good, triangulate where and how those TIEs were destroyed and have the Walkers Split up and clse in on them... Now, Traitor, like i asked before, what do you have to say for yourself?"

jokemaster
10-25-2002, 08:34 AM
*shrugs* "sorry about your ties?"

Deac
10-25-2002, 02:25 PM
[OOS: Scar, if by walkers you're referring to AT-AT's, then it's a continuity error. They don't get developed until two years after Yavin. This is before that. You do have AT-ST's and AT-PT's, though.]

*Beler awakes*

Whoa man...that hurt. We should make for the cities...

Redwing
10-25-2002, 07:10 PM
((They could have had other big walkers, just not AT-ATs. Ref: Episode II, with the MT-ATs))

Kensin: My commlink was slagged by a blaster bolt. *frowns*

Kuuki
10-26-2002, 11:25 PM
hey lets remember, im not even remotely completey knowlegde able about the SW Universe. just RFH got me in here, and i havent left :p

Ivan: "You didn't get meny fighters... Guards; put him in cuffs, and bring him to Detention Cell Block 4, and keep active posts on his cell at all times. Communications; Send a message to HQ informing about our capture..."

jokemaster
10-27-2002, 11:05 AM
"Delightful meeting, we must do again, next time with better food. Dont worry ill call you."

Deac
10-27-2002, 04:08 PM
*Beler and the party reach a small village. The streets are deserted, and blaster marks scar the walls, and piles of ash litter the floor.
Beler realises what has happened*

Bastards...they bio-bombed the place....

Redwing
10-27-2002, 09:28 PM
*Kensin peers in a house, then looks away about to retch* Damn Imperials...the villagers were hit without warning...

Kuuki
10-27-2002, 09:55 PM
*Ivan walks up to the now handcuffed and held by guards, Jokemaster Senosiain.*

Ivan: "Captain, that last thing you want to do is mock me."

*Ivan proceeds to punch Senosiain in the face. Making him fall back even being held by gaurds...*

Ivan: "Take him away..."

Rogue15
10-28-2002, 12:39 AM
*Kioet walks inside a dining room in one of the houses*

"Hey! there's still food on this table...fresh fish...my favorite!"

*Kioet picks it up, and is about to put it in his mouth, then throws it against the wall*

"DAMN!!!!! IT'S PROBABLY BIO-POISONED!!!!!! THE IMPERIAL SCUM WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!"

*Kioet looks around one last time, then notices a holoscreen is still on*

"Hey guys! You better come look at this!"

jokemaster
10-28-2002, 07:21 PM
*arrives at cell which has no windows (even on door) and security cameras covering every corner. Sits on bed for about 30 minutes until he gets a message from comlink implanted on his ear*
???:that should do it, the gaurds aren't looking, sneak out when the door opens, i got the cameras covered.
jokemaster: ok im on my way.
*arrives at weapons hold*
jokemaster:sithspawn they already launched the bio-bomb.
???: hurry up you only got 25 minutes till the inspection.
Jokemaster: im on my way
*arrives at inventory stash*
jokemaster: better take some of these comlinks
*grabs about 15-17 comlinks and goes back to cell.*
*uses comlink on a private frequency of a holoscreenhe left in house in village on audio only*
jokemaster *on comlink*: anyone there? hello hello? any rebels?

Deac
10-29-2002, 02:20 PM
*Beler opens a cupboard. Inside are several sealed food packets*

Hey...dried food...self heating...not bad...

*Notices companions looks*

It's not like they can use it...and it's clean.


*Hears comm call: Hello?Hello? Any rebels?*

[Comm] Captain Jil here, who am I talking to?

Rogue15
10-29-2002, 03:28 PM
*Kioet grabs one of the food packets, unwraps it and starts eating*

"Hey, not bad..."

jokemaster
10-29-2002, 05:00 PM
"it doesn't matter, you have to get out of there fast, the impirials are sending backup."

Kuuki
10-29-2002, 09:58 PM
*Ivan watches the comm chatter between jokemaster and the rebels...*

Ivan: "silly traitor thinking that those transmitter actually transmit signals when they broacast. escally onboard of a Star destroyer... Officer, record the conversation, it'll be used agenst him for his trial..."

jokemaster
10-29-2002, 11:19 PM
*turns comlink off, grinning*

Deac
10-30-2002, 03:08 PM
*Beler notices AT-ST's in distance*

Damn! We gotta go!

*Glances round and spots a speeder*

Anyone know how to drive?

Redwing
10-31-2002, 03:34 AM
Kensin: I know how to drive those, but my arm is injured.

Rogue15
10-31-2002, 11:09 AM
Kioet: "Who doesn't know how to drive one of those?!"

((this speeder is similar to a landspeeder, right?))

Deac
10-31-2002, 02:12 PM
[OOS: I mean landspeeder-same thing]

I can't drive this sort of speeder...I can only do bikes...I never took a landspeeder course as a kid...

*Beler notices the AT-STs are flanked by AT-PTs*

Come on! We don't want to have to run...

*Beler notices that the house they were just in had a gas barbecque (sp?), with a cylinder full of flammable gas*

Come on! If we get going I can snipe the cannister and burn the place!

Rogue15
11-01-2002, 08:34 PM
Kioet to all: "Let's get the hell out of here!"

*Kioet hops into the driver seat of the speeder, the others follow, Beler takes the rear gun turret (think flash speeder from battle for naboo)*

Kioet: "Everybody ready?"

Deac
11-03-2002, 05:09 PM
*The speeder drives away, and Beler fires from long range, smiling as the village is englufed in flames*

Nice job people...now get us to the nearest city..

Rogue15
11-04-2002, 11:49 PM
"as fast as possible!!"

*Kioet floors the speeder, driving wrecklessly he heads for a small hill, away from the road, the speeder goes flying up over it, nearly throwing everyone out*

Kioet: "Sorry, i was just being cautious at the last moment, pehaps they mined the road?"

*Kioet drives the speeder through the city's entrance, does a 180 and stops, almost immediately stormtroopers start firing from within the city*

Kioet: "Stupid idiots, they're just asking for this!"

*Kioet throws everyone out of the speeder, and takes off going at max speed towards the group of stormtroopers stupid enough to be close to eachother, the stormtroopers are surprised by this, and before they could act, Kioet smashes into them, knocking them all unconscious or dead*

*Kioet stops the speeder, and hops out, looking at the dead stormtroopers*

Kioet: "Bantha Fodder!"

Redwing
11-05-2002, 02:08 AM
*Kensin groans. He'd landed on his hurt arm*

Deac
11-05-2002, 03:40 PM
There's a city a few klicks ahead...we can hide out there...start a resistance cell...go!

*Beler notices his clip is running low*

And make it quick...

Kuuki
11-06-2002, 06:13 PM
Officer: "Sir! It seems like we had got teh rebels on the run, the area is clear."

Ivan: "Good, capture any survivors, make more landing parties along with more walkers and support artillary, and spread out to other possible places with in two-hundred kilometers of the base."

Officer: "Sir!" *The officer begins to give out orders to what gets done exactly has his CO instructs him...*

Redwing
11-16-2002, 05:00 AM
((OOS: Scar, can you please try to interact with our characters? You're kinda making the thread difficult :p))

Kensin: I just want to get off this planet...

Kuuki
11-17-2002, 09:16 PM
hurry up and get off the planet

Deac
11-18-2002, 02:15 PM
[OOS: Scar, actually read the damn backstory. The point of this RPG is, and I'm going to spell it out so you notice:

THE STORY IS ABOUT A GROUP OF RESISTANCE FIGHTERS LIBERATING THE PLANET THEMSELVES. THEY DO NOT NEED TO LEAVE THE SYSTEM]

*The group speeder into a small town and park at the edge. Entering on foot, they quickly buy utilitarian clothing and rent a storage container for their main weapons (can't carry sniper rifles and missle launchers around a town!), and go to a bar*

Guys...check out the area. See if you can make contact with any other guys from our base.

Redwing
11-21-2002, 12:04 AM
*Kensin gets a sling for his arm* Can we do that without giving ourselves away? I was just transferred here...I don't know of any signals the others might have...just my luck.

*gloom* And that's assuming any of the others survived...

Deac
11-21-2002, 02:08 PM
*Beler sits at the bar and gasps. The barman is his old friend, Colonel Ikor. He is a short Ithorian, and, traditionally, is cleaning the inside of a glass with a rag*

Ikor: I'm going to make this quick, Beler. I can't fight. *He gestures at his foot*. The Imps got my leg. But I heard there's a cell in the town, couple of guys from the base. You can find them in the docking bays, but be careful, cities under martial law, remember.

Rogue15
11-22-2002, 12:51 AM
*Kioet wonders over to the nearest person he sees*

Kioet: Hey, know where they're keeping the refugees?

Kuuki
11-22-2002, 10:20 PM
*Ivan goes up to the nearest officer*
Ivan: "Have my shuttle prepared with an escort. I wish to take some operations on the survice myself, things are not getting done. And send out another suppy of walkers. One more thing, make sure the traitor remains in his cell, and reduce his quanity of how much he's eating per meal down a bit."

Deac
11-29-2002, 02:24 PM
Ikor: They got them in a camp a click from here. If you want, I can get you in touch with local resistance and get them to give you a hand.

Beler: I'm going. You guys in?

Redwing
11-30-2002, 01:49 AM
Kensin: I suppose. *coughs* It doesn't matter, really. We'll probably just get killed faster. *gulps another drink* And that isn't just the bluir ale talking...

*Customer wanders by* Excuse me sir? You're taking bacta? *looks at the bacta patches and the sling* You really shouldn't be drinking that then...it'll make you sick...*at Kensin's look, he wanders away a little more quickly*

Kuuki
11-30-2002, 03:19 PM
*After landing on planet side, Ivan and a group of commanders discuss how to find survivors.*

Ivan pointing on a map: "Alright, I want three equal squadrons formed." *Pointing to a canyon area.* "The First will scout this ridge here, check every nook and cranny." *Pointing to a wid eopen area.* "The second will scout and create a base operations there. Set up communications to the Star destoryer from there, and relay any requests for reenforcements from either yourselves or the First and Third Squads..." *Points to a town.* "Third I want the town u nder our control in any menas nessary, just declare Martial Law on it or something, make as little civilian kills as possible. Move out."

*The commanders salute Ivan, and proceed with their operations... Each squadron having approx 7 Imperilal Walkers, 15 Chicken walks ^.^, and 3 to 5 regiments of Stormtroopers...*

Deac
11-30-2002, 05:02 PM
Scar: If by "Imperial Walkers" you're refering to AT-AT's (being the ones with 4 legs)-at this point they haven't been invented. I have mentioned this before]

Beler: Why shouldn't he drink with bacta...and how do you know

*He uses the ID code should troops become scattered and the planet occupied*

Flash?

Redwing
12-01-2002, 02:17 AM
*The man stops and smiles* It's just that bluir ale contains ingredients that don't react well with bacta...*using the responding ID code* Adam.

Rogue15
12-01-2002, 02:28 AM
Kioet: I'm in.

Deac
12-01-2002, 04:19 PM
Beler: We're going after some refugees. The Imps have interred them in a camp near here. Will you help us?

Redwing
12-04-2002, 11:18 PM
*The man smiles* Of course. As a matter of fact, I escaped from that refugee camp just last night. I came here hoping to find help. Some of us have found a way to get inside.

Deac
12-05-2002, 04:47 PM
A way in? How? It could be very helpful. Give us all the info you can,
Ikor, a juri juice for this man.

*Listens intently*

Redwing
12-07-2002, 08:36 PM
Man: *lowering his voice and leaning* Old mining tunnels. This area is littered with them. The Imperials stuck half their prefab structures right on top of what used to be a mining base and herded us in. A group of us found some open shafts after night fell and slipped out right under their noses.

The trouble is, they've increased guard since we escaped, and we have no weapons. We can't even take on a few guards, let alone a whole camp...

jokemaster
12-07-2002, 11:51 PM
Jokemaster: What systems can you deactivate?
???: Everything except life support and communications
Jokemaster: What about Cameras
???: I'm manning them, remember?
Jokemaster: nice serving with you again
???: A pleasure here captain
*??? deactivates all systems except life support and communications for 10 minutes, allowing jokemaster to escape and sneak into a closet, changing into a captains uniform*
Jokemaster: Where is the hangar located from here?
???: go straight ahead, then to the right
*jokemaster arrives in hangar*
Jokemaster: thanks, you sure you wont be caught?
???: as sure as i was with the prank
Jokemaster: they never found out it was you did they?
???: no
Jokemaster: until next time
???:Power on in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....
*power comes back on*
???:0.
*Jokemaster steals a shuttle, plants cherry bombs in the hallway, sabotages 4 of the fastest ships,leaves his "calling card" (a datapad with his signature and a message on it) and flies to the planet*
The datapad says:
Sorry to check out early, but the service here is awful

Redwing
12-14-2002, 05:24 PM
Man: *continues* A few of us sliced into the Imperial database with a stolen datapad. We've found the locations of a few convoys that we could raid to get weapons. Any help would be more than appreciated.

jokemaster
12-14-2002, 08:42 PM
*gaurds check cell to find it empty*
Gaurd: send message to Commander Ivan
--------------------------------------------------------------
*cherry bombs explode, soundig fire alarms*
Stormtrooper:what the??
*ST runs and sees fragments of cherry bombs*
Stormtrooper: ****y son of a...
---------------------------------------
*gaurd sends following message to Ivan*
"Commander: Chavez, the prisoner, has escaped. He sabotaged all of our combat-ready ships. There was a complete blackout which he used for his escape, he may be headed to the planet. We are currently preparing ships to chase him. "

Deac
12-15-2002, 12:37 PM
Ikor: I have a few...charges that you could use. *Gives them to Beler*. You could use those to raid the convoy.

Beler: Take us there, friend.

Kuuki
12-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Stormtrooper: "Commander!"

Ivan: "What is it?"

Stormstrroper: "Message from the Star destroyer..."

Ivan: "Give me it..."

*The stormtrooper gives hima datapad witht he message. Ivan read it.*

Ivan: "Great..."

*Ivan turns to another trooper*

Ivan: "We ahve traitors on the ship, take a few, and kill them, but wait for the traitor's ship lands, and then take off..."

*The stormtrooper starts to walk...*

Ivan: "And make sure the reflectors are on even in the atmosphere, in case of enemy AAA"

jokemaster
12-29-2002, 04:14 PM
*Jokemaster turns around to discover that his cargo is a bunch of thermal detonators and rations*
"this should come in handy"
*flies above Imp camp, throwing out activated thermal detonators, destroying and damaging some walkers*
*through radio on camp frequencys*"hey Ivan, why don't you try a fair fight?"

Redwing
12-30-2002, 10:49 PM
Man: *smiles* You can call me Katori. I'll take you to my group. I've got a speeder out front, it's not big...but it'll fit all of us unless you have your own.

Deac
12-31-2002, 08:58 AM
Beler: We have a speeder out front. Take us there!

Redwing
12-31-2002, 05:12 PM
Katori: Certainly. Follow me!

*Katori leads the group in thir speeders for several klicks northeast, into a forest before stopping in front of a large boulder covered with brush*

Katori: The rock's a hologram over a force field and the plants are camo-nets. There's really a cave under there. *Katori makes a bird whistle, which is replied with a slightly different call. Katori whistles again* That was the signal for all clear.

*The boulder flickers and disappears, revealing a couple men, a Duro and a Sullustian at a monitoring station in a cave entrance*

Katori: How's those sensor dampers going, Wat?

*The Sullustian replies in heavily accented Basic* Well, Katori. That generator you stole is working fine. Who are your friends?

Katori: The tall one is Beler, the one with the hurt arm is Kensin, and the Trandoshan is Kioet. All are sympathetic to the cause of the Rebellion. *The Sullustian shakes their hands* Beler, Kioet, Kensin - welcome to the Resistance.

Deac
01-02-2003, 05:38 AM
*Beler shakes hands*

Now then, what plans do we have? I have heard rumours of targets.

Kuuki
01-02-2003, 05:05 PM
Officer: "Commander, Operations are going as planed."

Ivan: "Good. Send out some probe droids, for good measure..."

Rogue15
01-02-2003, 05:30 PM
Kioet: Dammit!!! Our storage container with our weapons is way back at the city!

*Kioet looks at the duros and cracks a smile*

Kioet: Got any heavy weapons that we can use? Particularly heavy repeaters, missile launchers, grenades, and small sidearms...I have this sudden urge to kill some stormtroopers right now!

Redwing
01-02-2003, 11:38 PM
Katori: Whoa, whoa, calm down. *slaps Kioet on the shoulder* You'll get your chance. *to Beler* Yes, targets...*to the Duro* Nemo, what's the situation with the convoys?

Nemo: There's one due in less than an hour ten klicks from here.

Katori: Defended?

Nemo: A complement of small walkers, nothing more that I can see.

Katori: Then we hit that one. We've got a half hour before the rest of our group's due back - you guys have that time to get ready. Sorry to press you into service so soon, but we need every man we can get...

Deac
01-03-2003, 04:07 AM
Beler: We'll need satchel charges and a couple of Arkyard launchers. Then we camp on the ridge and wait. Got any sniper rifles?

*Beler's mechanical eye scans the room*

jokemaster
01-03-2003, 05:40 AM
*jokemaster lands shuttle a little outside of town, grabs as a many rations as he can keep in his backpack and walks into town bar*
Chavez *to man in bar*:im looking for a resistance
Man: You're late, they left town a while ago
Chavez: You know where?
*man takes him outside and points twoard the direction where Beler and the rest went*
Chavez: thanks
------------------------------------------
*tracks the group to rock*
"Now let's see if I can get in there"
*starts looking for an entrance when suddenly a camoflauged net springs up, capture him and sound an alarm*

Kuuki
01-03-2003, 04:51 PM
*Probe Droids search relitively near the resistence base... The camo nets kept the resistence members quite hidden. while at the same time other droids were being used to scout the city, and other areas...*

Redwing
01-03-2003, 07:52 PM
((OOS: Ummm...camo nets just lie there jm ;)))

Katori: Yes, actually. We've got three missile launchers and a couple sniper rifles. We've got some small explosives, but alot of em are damaged. They might not work right.

*alarm*

Great, we've got an intruder.

*Man calling* Hey Kat, we've netted an Imp here!

Katori: Be right there - don't take him down.

Deac
01-04-2003, 12:08 PM
It'll do. We set up charges on the road, and then we wait... any questions?

Redwing
01-04-2003, 06:34 PM
Nemo: I've identified a spot where you can set up an excellent ambush. *a hologram comes up of a patch of land* The convoy will pass through this valley here. It's fairly open, just low foilage. There's five hillocks surrounding it, covered with brush and tall trees.

Katori: We can hide out there. We'll place the charges where they're sure to trip them, and when they're stopped and distracted, we use the missile launchers to take out the walkers. Careful with your fire, though. The convoy's carrying supplies we'll want of this resistance is to succeed.

*Man, dressed as a mercernary, sporting a lightly armored vest* Guerilla warefare. Gotta love it.

Katori: You bet, Gatten. Now, let's go deal with the Imp.

*the group goes outside to where Chavez is hanging in a net*

Katori: Okay, buddy, who are you? Who sent you?

jokemaster
01-05-2003, 11:56 AM
"Im Chavez Senosiain, nobody sent me."

Rogue15
01-05-2003, 03:48 PM
*Kioet grasps his newly aquired missile launcher*

Kioet: Nice, it's one of the newer models with homing and tracking capability, and without the kickback of the older models!!

*Kioet stares at Chavez, suspisciously*

Kioet whispering to Kensin: He's probably a bounty hunter sent to lead us into a trap, we should be extra careful.

Kuuki
01-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Oh look the only person who plays the bad guy, decides to make it interesting slightly...

*A probe droid, not seening the group out in the open, but will soon if they dont move...*

Redwing
01-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Kensin: *flustered* Uhh...ummm...

Gatten: *referring to Kioet's missile launcher comment* Nah, all launchers have kickback. This just isn't as bad. They've got a little bit o' false advertisment going on there.

Nemo: *yelling* We've got a probe!

Katori: Get inside, quick!

*The group, dragging Chavez in the net, gets back inside the hideout, and raises the camoflague again*

Katori: So, not a spy? Then where'd that probe droid come from, huh? What an interesting coincidence.

*a man comes up with a handheld scanner*

Katori: See what he's carrying.

Deac
01-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Beler: Then if you must, kill him, but do it quietly! That probe is still out there...my cybereye can see it...I've an idea...wait...that'd get us detected...

*Pockets sniper rifle*

jokemaster
01-06-2003, 05:03 PM
*he's carrying a comlink, a bunch of rations, and a blaster on a clearly visible hoilster*

Kuuki
01-06-2003, 07:10 PM
[Probe Droid pd-7581-a sensor report: Sector 947-k]

[Visual imaging preparing...]
[Visual imaging ready...]
[Visual imaging processing...]
[Visual confermation of any biologics: Minor...]
[Visual confermation of any military threats: None]
[Electronic emmitions: intermedate]
[Thermal imaging preparing...]
[Thermal imaging ready...]
[Thermal imaging processing...]
[ERROR: Thermal imaging unit malfunction.]
[Switching to Visual imaging unit...]
[Visual report: Object disabled Thermal imaging unit...]
[Object origin: instable cliff side, rockfall out...]

-------------

*A rock falls and hits the probe droid, obviously caused the malfunction...*

Redwing
01-11-2003, 01:50 AM
*The man who'd thrown the rock smiles from his hiding place and sends a signal back to Katori*

*Katori looks unsatisfied at Chavez* Of course. Why would a spy be carrying anything obviously incriminating after all? *to man* Take his blaster and comm, and don't let him loose. I don't trust him.

jokemaster
01-11-2003, 10:28 AM
"check the frequency on that comm, You'll know that i've warned you of imps heading your way before"

Deac
01-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Look, we don't really have time for this. Stun him and if anything bad happens we kill him.

Kuuki
01-11-2003, 11:00 PM
*A few walkers and a few more probe droids approch the area as the convoy of supplies travels to where a new rally point will be made...*

Redwing
01-18-2003, 04:45 PM
*Katori nods, and one of the other members takes out a blaster rifle, changes the setting and stuns Chavo. He takes his blaster and comm*

Katori: I don't know what he was talking about. We've never been contacted by this comlink. *tosses it on a table*

Nemo: I've identified him. He's an Imperial Captain, but apparently a deserter. He could be telling the truth, or...

Katori: Or a spy, and the "desertion" story is to throw us off. *comlink buzzes, and he answers it* Leave him. The rest of the group's here. Time to go!

Kuuki
01-23-2003, 09:38 PM
Stormtrooper: "Commander."

Ivan: "Yes. What is it."

Stormtrooper: "One of the probe droids we sent out got damaged due to rockfall out..."

Ivan: "Then have it fixed!"

Stormtrooper stumbling back: "Yessir!"

Deac
01-24-2003, 01:36 PM
*Beler grabs some remote mines and runs to the road. In the distance he can see the convoy. He positions the mines several feet apart and runs back up the hill, sniper rifle ready*

Rocket teams, get in position....

Here they come...

Redwing
01-25-2003, 09:36 PM
*Katori leads the advance ground team*

Katori: Okay, they're almost here. No one make a move until the mines go off and the rockets hit. *into comlink to Beler* Remember, we're counting on you to spot the assault vehicles and give the rocket team their targets. Here they come...

Kuuki
01-26-2003, 09:14 AM
*Walkers and the transport continue their course.*

*One walker gets close the the mines, but misses them completely... The 2nd one is walking the almost same path...*

*Scar lets people to talk during this time :D*

jokemaster
01-26-2003, 12:55 PM
*Wakes up in net*
"Great, should've stayed in the cell."

Redwing
01-26-2003, 09:15 PM
((Jokemaster, your character is both stunned and tied up :D even if he recovered, he's still tied up, and Katori has his comlink. And he wouldn't have left someone so stupid to guard him :p ;)))

jokemaster
01-26-2003, 09:27 PM
(( Redwing: If you see my profile you'll see the following:
Originally posted by jokemaster
Special notes: has comlink permanently implanted in ear

That means that even if they took his comlink away, he still has one in his ear, unless they have a crack team of surgeons there.
About the gaurd, Chavez doesn't need to talk loud, just loud enough to hear himself and he's on the other side of the cell, so either A: the gaurd heard him talking, but didn't understand a word. B: the gaurd didn't hear him talking. And stunning wears off after a while and if the comlink is implanted to he's ear he wouldn't need his hands to use it))

Redwing
01-26-2003, 11:05 PM
((JM: That's the point. There aren't any cells. It's a cave hideout. They left Chavez hanging in the net :D

I don't like that you controlled one of my characters, but I don't like even more that you made him (and hence Katori) stupid :p ;)

Also: If you were talking to the convoy, your chara doesn't know what the group's plans are))

jokemaster
01-27-2003, 07:50 AM
((Oh, so that's where i misunderstood, sorry I thought they had taken him to a cell, or something like it. I'll edit the post))

Deac
01-27-2003, 01:36 PM
[Didn't make it clear they were REMOTE mines]

Ok...rocket teams, target anything left alive... Go!

*Beler hits the switch. The mines go off, causing the AT-ST's both to explode. The troop transport is knocked onto it's side. The two AT-PT's stop in their tracks. Troops begin to clamber out of the transport*

Now! Fire!

*Snipes trooper*

Redwing
01-27-2003, 09:53 PM
Katori: Rocket teams! Go!

*Rockets fly from the brush on the hillsides. The AT-PTs explode in flames. Another rocket demolishes the remains of the troop transport*

Katori: Careful, don't hit those supplies!

Kuuki
01-28-2003, 08:27 AM
*Stormtroopers start getting behind downed walkers. They start firing upon the resistence group. One gets hit in the head by a killed shot*

Stormtrooper: "They have a sniper!"

Stromy 2: "Call for back up!"

---------------

*back at HQ*

Stormy 3: "Commander, our supply convoy in sector 3 is being attacked"

Ivan: "That was the same sector that Probe droid got damaged..."

*Ivan turns to think for a moment...*

Ivan: "Send bombers, have them armed with nerve gas. I want no survivors!"

Stormy 3: "What about our men?"

Ivan: "Obiously they'd be killed by enemy fire. And contact the bomber directly, no comms" 'Just in case...'

jokemaster
01-29-2003, 05:18 PM
???: Oh crap, Listen up, we're sending a Nerve gas bombing, get those guys underground.
Chavez (to gaurd): HEY, there's a nerve gas bombing coming in.
*Gaurd ignores him*
Chavez: DID YOU HEAR ME?? THERE IS A GAS BOMBING COMING IN!!
*Gaurd steadily ignores him as Chavez keeps repeating it over and over again, finally he gets tired and pulls out his comlink and calls Katori*
Gaurd: Sir prisoner is going nuts, screaming something about nerve gas bombing
*Chavez is heard in the background still warning them*
Gaurd: Requesting orders

Kuuki
01-29-2003, 06:51 PM
((*Cough*No comms*Cough* so your char didnt get that message))

jokemaster
01-29-2003, 07:00 PM
((you still don't know who my character is, he doesn't necessarily have to hear it by comlink))

Redwing
01-29-2003, 10:51 PM
Katori: Ask him how he knows this.

*Another volley of rockets kills most of the stormtroopers, except those near the supply vehicles*

Deac
01-30-2003, 04:13 PM
*Beler snipes more soldiers. Gradually, the flow begins to stop. Then he notices the AT-PT's*

Fire on them! Now!

jokemaster
01-30-2003, 06:29 PM
well, time to risk it all again
Chavez: I got a contact aboard the star destroyer, met him during training. I'll tell you the story once we get safe
*Gaurd repeats this to Katori*

Redwing
01-30-2003, 10:03 PM
((OOS: The AT-PTs were already destroyed...but okay, different ones ;)))

*Katori debates in his mind for a moment, then yells into the comlink* No! Evacuate immediately. We've got possible bombers on the way. Retreat!

jokemaster
01-30-2003, 10:08 PM
Gaurd: They heard you, but if it's not for real, i'll shoot you myself
Chavez: It's real
*from the distance the roar of the Tie bombers is heard*

Kuuki
02-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
((you still don't know who my character is, he doesn't necessarily have to hear it by comlink))


((I dont care, It was done person to person, no one else was listening, then the order was then sent directly to the pilots, then anything that would be sid on those TIE's would be recorded. and a immeadate court martial allong with treasion, would get any of your characters with a blaster to the forehead...))

jokemaster
02-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
((It was done person to person, no one else was listening, then the order was then sent directly to the pilots
(( That's impossible, the pilots have to send lots of messages by radio. Then on the matter of someone recoriding it getting a court-martial, first they have to find out who did it, You don't exactly find out much when someone records something and recovers the recording machine))

Kuuki
02-03-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
(( That's impossible, the pilots have to send lots of messages by radio. Then on the matter of someone recoriding it getting a court-martial, first they have to find out who did it, You don't exactly find out much when someone records something and recovers the recording machine))

((Thats not what I meant, I meant if the piulots alerted anything about the bombing, they'd get killed))

jokemaster
02-03-2003, 10:46 PM
((Someone could still have overheard the orders, and talked about it))

Kuuki
02-04-2003, 06:31 PM
((does a private meeting ever occur to you? Especally when It envolves a sinor officer...))

jokemaster
02-04-2003, 08:22 PM
((There are still people who have to load the bombs onto the ships, engineers and the like. They could have talked. Not to mention that a meeting would have to be announced, and someone could evesdrop))

Redwing
02-04-2003, 10:23 PM
((Will you two hurry up and sort this out so we can continue :p

See this is why Deac told you not to play a bad guy Scar ;p))

Kuuki
02-05-2003, 05:15 PM
((red: what ever ^_^

Jokemaster: Ever heard of route flights? As in already deployed craft. For the bombs being installed on the bombers, why would the technitions care know where that bomber is going? Not only that, who would be around to hear those order that were given to that pilot (which would have been a private one, including the one with Ivan)?))

jokemaster
02-05-2003, 05:41 PM
((Scar: My character that's working on the Star Destroyer hears everything Chavez hears, that means he knows there was a probe droid near there, he knows Chavez is hanging outside captured. When he finds out about Nerve Gas bombs, he takes a chance and warns Chavez. He isn't exactly sure about where the bombs are going, but he wants Chavez to get to safety just in case.))

Kuuki
02-05-2003, 07:45 PM
((Okay, just post more on what your "Other" character is doing next time alright? reguardless if that person ISNT to be known...))

Deac
02-08-2003, 03:34 PM
[*Deac paces around waiting for you two to quit it so the RPG can continue...:mad: :mad: *]

jokemaster
02-08-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
((Okay, just post more on what your "Other" character is doing next time alright? reguardless if that person ISNT to be known...))
((Agreed, well the RPG can continue now))

Kuuki
02-12-2003, 03:51 PM
*the group of TIE bombers roar through the sky as they get near their bombing position*

Deac
02-13-2003, 01:58 PM
*Beler's cybernetic eye detects the TIE bombers. He activates his comm unit*

Beler:TIE Bombers approaching! I repeat! Bombers approaching! Get gas masks on and get below! Hopefully our supplies will still be left behind! Grab what you can and get outta there!

*Grabs a crate of ammo. Places a remote detonator under the unguarded transport*

That's in case they try to retrieve what's left...

jokemaster
02-13-2003, 08:07 PM
*Gaurd hears message about bombers aproaching*
Gaurd: Requesting permision to take prisoner and myself into the base

Redwing
02-13-2003, 09:59 PM
((JM, they're IN the base. That's why it probably isn't a good idea you're playing a guard ;)))

*The group loads the speeders as fast as they could and vanish into the thickets just before the bombers arrive*

Katori: That was damn fast. Almost like they were expecting us...

jokemaster
02-13-2003, 10:13 PM
((Redwing: I thought you said he was still hanging in the net :confused: ))

Redwing
02-13-2003, 10:27 PM
((They brough him inside in the net, after stunning him as I recall...*reads upwards* hmmm guess I never mentioned it, okay))

Katori: Go ahead. Stun him first, just in case.

jokemaster
02-13-2003, 10:39 PM
*sees gaurd taking out his stunner*
well, it's better than dying by nerve gas
*gets stunned and dragged into cave base*

Deac
02-14-2003, 01:54 PM
*Beler gives the ammo crate to a soldier and orders him to return to base. He then goes on the comm to the base*

"Beler to Katori, Beler to Katori. Have sent a man with ammo crate back to base. Am watching convoy for signs of retrieval. We could still bag more supplies. Over".

*Beler takes out his detonator and sniper rifle as the bombers draw nearer...*

Kuuki
02-18-2003, 06:29 PM
Bomber pilot: "approching target... preparing to drop."

Ivan on comm: "You are to proceed..."

Bomber pilot: "Roger, roger..."

Rogue15
02-23-2003, 01:58 PM
Kioet: MORE Bombers? Give me a break...doesn't this city have any anti-air turrets?!

Kuuki
02-23-2003, 08:55 PM
*the bombers drop the bombs, and nerve gas spreads over the area where the transport was, instantly killing any survivng stormtroopers...*

Deac
02-24-2003, 01:46 PM
*Beler watches the gas tumble from the sky. He has only seconds to do the last-chance remedy for gas. He pulls off his sock, and urinates on it. He then ties it around his face and begins to stumble back to base camp. His organic eye burns, but he is able to find his way back to camp, where he collapses outside of the entrance, spotted by two of the guards*

Redwing
02-24-2003, 07:57 PM
((OOS: Scar, stormie helmets have filters that protect against gas.

o.O @ Deac))

Rogue15
02-24-2003, 08:19 PM
((you all have just confused the **** out of me....I don't know where to start..are we all together or split up into groups, are we hiding out in caves, do we still have our speeder?))

jokemaster
02-24-2003, 08:22 PM
((all I know is that I'm in the cave and Beler just got there))

Kuuki
02-24-2003, 08:35 PM
((Well say that to the nice sniper :P))

Deac
02-25-2003, 01:49 PM
[The group are in a cave where they are hiding out. They have just attacked a convoy. Scar's character, for some reason, is the bad guy, in his ISD in orbit]

Kuuki
02-25-2003, 01:54 PM
((No actually, Ivan's planetside. he had been for a while.))

Deac
02-26-2003, 02:00 PM
*The two guards drag Beler inside. Beler begins passing in and out of consciousness*

Guard 1: Get help! I'll stay with him...

--------------------------------------

Guard 2 (Distantly): Help! Hey! Captain Jil got gassed!

-------------------------------------

Medic : *Leaning over Beler* Damn! That old sock trick doesn't work against this new stuff. Go get Katori- quick! I may not be able to save this man! Keep breathing, damn you! Somebody get me some bacta!

Where the hell is that defibrilator! His breathing's beginning to fail!
Come on, Captain, don't dare die on me!!!

Kuuki
03-01-2003, 09:13 PM
*A portion of the stormtroopers layed in where ever they where, remaining still has they relax with their built-in gas masks in their helmets. While others foolishly removed theirs in the skermish, had died.*

---------

Officer: "Commander Ivan: Bombing successful, all units in the area had been ordered to remain where they are and to keep thier helmets on."

Ivan: "Good. Order them to find and collact those whom have died and report back. Afterwards have a support craft fly in and salvage whats there." *goes to a communcations officer* "Get more supplys over to that station, and use escorted air transport this time."

Deac
03-02-2003, 03:04 PM
*The bacta arrives and is administered.*
Medic: Now all we can do is hope...

-------------------------------------

*Beler awakes and is noticed by the medic*

Beler: How much did we get? The supplies? If they try to retrieve them...

*Boom*

Redwing
03-03-2003, 02:43 AM
*Katori walks in*

Katori: I think that took care of that...how are you feeling?

Deac
03-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Beler: Like I just breathed in the vapour from a hutt's toilet. How are things?

Kuuki
03-06-2003, 08:59 PM
*A dark figure watches the conversation, unseen by the living. Not too long later a second one appears...*

2nd figure: *Male voice* "Thinking on toying, or maybe helping?"

1st figure: *Female voice* "Spectar, you like to meddle and toy with the living, it doen't matter if I help or not. When I find a good point to decide if these people could need help, I might. And as for you don't screw with these people. You've done a good amount in history yourself."

2nd figure (Spectar): "Just you wait, I'll be in higher planes then the rest of us, don't be mistaken by these words I say, I vow I'll be powerful..." *Vanishes*

1st figure: "Twit."

(( :evil2: ))

Redwing
03-06-2003, 10:21 PM
((OOS: Umm...Scar? I don't think this is the place for supernatural characters to come in and try to run everything. That isn't the point of this RPG...

Also the Spectars can't interfere anyway without fear of being squashed. Remember? Against the rules.))


Katori: We got a good amount of supplies. But we couldn't get everything out in time, and the stuff we left that didn't get blown up is probably contaminated by nerve gas now. I wonder who the invading admiral here is...he seems to be particularly vicious.

Deac
03-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Beler: I don't care. If he gets in the range of my rilfe, I'm setting it to disintegrate. Now, any new plans for when I can return to duty?

Kuuki
03-07-2003, 06:03 PM
((they are Spectures ^_^

and the 1st figure hasn't decided to interfere or not, if there would be, it would be a positive interference rather then what Spectar would do, which would be bad... :P

aside from that, if there is any interference it would be minor anyway ^_^))

Redwing
03-12-2003, 01:21 AM
((Doesn't matter. Not even Aeges can mess with a mortal without their consent (or becoming mortal themselves - i.e. Avatars) [Deac correct me if I'm wrong]))

Katori: Easy hotshot, you haven't even recovered yet. Well, the bright side is we liberated a good amount of supplies from the Imps. Next we need men...and a better plan.

Deac
03-13-2003, 01:57 PM
[Howabout no gods or avatars or spectres or vampires in this one.
@Redwing: Correct]

Beler: Any plans yet?

Kuuki
03-13-2003, 05:56 PM
((Ed: "Roger Walnut Eddy!"

okay, I know. I watch that cartoon for a few chuckles here and there... :p))

Redwing
03-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Katori: We're only one resistance cell, Beler. We have another who was acting as a leader. We only have plans for liberating the prison camp. We were to recieve more instructions...but we haven't received any communication from them from a while now. We're afraid the Imps might have got them.

Deac
03-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Beler: I think we should do something more public...like...the power plants that are supplying energy to the Imperial command centre. If we knock them out, that would get us attention. And possibly public approval. They don't like that command centre.

Redwing
03-14-2003, 10:03 PM
Katori: ...You're ambitious. Hey, I just realized. Besides your name, I don't know anything about you. Well, I know you're wanted by the Imps for assassinations, but you seem more like a tactician then an assassin to me.

Deac
03-15-2003, 09:51 AM
[Ok, since WE never did it, here's the ending to the Karathi Assassin Guild]

Beler: I used to be in Imperial Intelligence. Low ranker, but then I heard about an intended coup. I wasn't in. So I left and joined the Karathi guild. I was chased by the rogue element, but when they were all on Alderran when it was destroyed. That got me in the Alliance. My parents lived there. At least my brother made it off world in time.

Kuuki
03-15-2003, 10:59 AM
*Ivan annoyed at the 'booby-trap' left by the treachous Rebels, pounds on the table where showing a strategic map of the surrounding area.*

Ivan: "Damnit! We lost men... I want those rebels hunted down and killed like the little pests they are!"

Officer: "It'll take a little time to get reenforcements from the ship."

Ivan: "And why's that?"

Officer: "Becuase they..."

Ivan: "Shut up, I want them here, now 500 troops. we have them."

Officer: "Just for a bunch of Rebels?"

Ivan: "Don't question my orders, or I'll reduce your rank. Those Rebels most likey have a good portion of those supplies. Half of what was there can cuase enough trouble to us. They must be taken out. You have your orders..."

*Officer salutes and leaves.*

Redwing
03-15-2003, 09:49 PM
((So we aren't going to finish the RPG? Awwwwww ;)

Gonna do anything with Beler in Cantina, btw? *has the crackpot idea to maybe have old surviving Karathi member try to kill him*))


Katori: I'm sorry.

Kuuki
03-16-2003, 10:11 AM
((I want to finish it helps my character development :D))

Redwing
03-16-2003, 08:20 PM
((...What? You don't have any characters in the Karathi Assassin Guild))

Deac
03-17-2003, 01:47 PM
Beler: It's my reason for the fight. We can grieve when it's over.

*Gets up*

Now. What about the plan?

Kuuki
03-17-2003, 06:34 PM
((No Ivan's, I have to make him be alot more worse to the rebels. So that ther eis more of a price on his head :P))

Redwing
03-17-2003, 09:16 PM
((Don't godmode to do that this time, please))

Katori: The plan? You heard the plan. Attack the camp, liberate the prisoners, and wait for further instructions from our leading resistance cell. However part three seems to be out now.

Deac
03-18-2003, 01:40 PM
*Beler activates a holo of the camp*

Beler: Hmmm...we see four guard towers here *Points to the corners* and then the garrison is here *points to a building in the centre.* The prison bunkers are the ones surrounding it. However, their comm relay is further down the valley. We could split into two teams and take the power out first...

Kuuki
03-21-2003, 11:05 AM
*A shuttle carring the stormtroopers pass over head.*

Officer: "Commander."

Ivan: "report."

Officer: "I know you ordered Five hundred troops to be sent. An extra Five hundred was also sent down along with it."

Ivan: "I know, I was making sure you were doign your job, so I ordered the extra five hundred myself. Use about 20 percent of the Stormtroopers for extra guard on our fortifcations, use 30 percent to create recon posts approx, 10km apart within 50 square km of the command centre, And the rest for conflictions agenst the rebels."

jokemaster
03-25-2003, 02:12 PM
*Chavezīs stunning finally wears off*
Chavez: The bombing over yet?
Gaurd: Yes.
*gaurd reports Chavezīs recovery to Katori*

Redwing
04-14-2003, 06:55 PM
((Gah. Forgot about this RPG))

*Katori looks at Beler, surprised* You catch on really fast. The Imperials have no idea what they wasted. *calls men* Half of you will go with me, half of you with this guy, Beler. He's new, but he ain't bad. *Repeats Beler's plan for the benefit of the group*

*to Chavez* You, make yourself useful. *to the guard* Watch him, just on case.

jokemaster
04-17-2003, 10:29 PM
Chavez: OK, which team do I go with?

Deac
04-18-2003, 12:02 PM
Beler: New to this game. I was a sniper captain at the Rebel base before it fell. Now, my team will be the smaller one. They will sneak in, place the charges, and sneak out. The security is automated, so it shouldn't be much of a trouble. They will then provide assistance for the main attack force. I will be covering both teams with my sniper rifle from the top of the valley.
Questions?

Kuuki
04-19-2003, 10:45 AM
*The stormtroopers begin to spread out where their commander told them to.*

Redwing
04-20-2003, 12:39 AM
Katori: They have walkers there. That could get iffy...

Deac
04-20-2003, 09:49 AM
Beler: Make sure you take Akyard Portable Missile Launchers to deal with them then. Capture any you can.

jokemaster
04-20-2003, 10:04 AM
Chavez: Aim for the cannons then.

Kuuki
04-26-2003, 01:58 PM
*Partols of probe droids go past the group, fortunately not seeing the resistence.*

Redwing
04-27-2003, 03:34 AM
Katori: We'll be ready to leave within one hour. Anything else?

Deac
04-27-2003, 01:16 PM
Beler: If you get separated or your unit goes down, make your way back to the bar in the closest city to here. The Ithorian bartender will hide you. Password's "Flash" . If it's ok, he'll say "Adam"

Redwing
07-17-2003, 06:48 AM
*An hour passes*

((:D))

Katori: Everyone ready?

jokemaster
07-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Chavez: Ready over here.

Redwing
07-20-2003, 02:53 AM
Katori: Well if no one has any objections, let's move.

((Deac? *Pokeprodpoke* :D))

Deac
07-20-2003, 06:53 PM
*The team move out to their various positions. Beler drops prone and begins setting up his rifle*

Beler: My Team, GO GO GO!

Redwing
07-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Katori: Team 2, positions! Missile unites, ready! Watch out for walkers!

Kuuki
07-20-2003, 11:32 PM
*Another probe droid patrol passes, how ever the last one to pass notices a few soldiers moving out, and the other two lock in. The three probe droids begin to fire on the moving soldiers.*

jokemaster
07-20-2003, 11:45 PM
((I'm just gonna control Redwing's missle team for this one post, if you want me to change anything, or don't want me to control them just say so and I'll edit.))
Soldier 1: Moving out
Soldier 2: Ready for action
Soldier 3: Missiles ready and moving
Soldier 4: Ready
Chavez: Give the word, and I'll shoot.
*Gaurd has a blaster aimed at Chavez's head*
Gaurd *to chavez*: Try anything and I'll shoot you before you can finish it.

Deac
07-21-2003, 11:42 AM
*Beler notices the Probe Droids*

Beler: Security compromised!

*Snipes off the probe droids*

We got about two minutes before the transmission will be seen at the main base- bomb team...

*BOOM*

jokemaster
07-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Chavez *through radio*: THat gives us ten minutes, give or take.

Kuuki
07-21-2003, 11:14 PM
*Command Centre*

Comms Officer "Interesting... Sir!"

Officer at post "Yes?"

Comms Officer "Sir, we just lost a few prode droids who were on patrols."

Officer at post "Well whats the report from them since last detected?"

Comms Officer "Won't get it for another minute and a half due to atmostpheric conditions."

Officer at post *to a neat by private* "Alert the Commander, now." *To a security officer* "Up the Alert status to Yellow, I don't want this just to be something too much of a damn deal if its nothing."

*The private runs off to Commander Ivan.*

Redwing
07-22-2003, 03:55 AM
((OOS: JM, name someone on Katori's team and use him/her. There is no possible way the group would let Chavez use a comlink, not assist in the operation :D))


Katori: They're mobilizing walkers.

*Two squat AT-PTs move inquisitively out of a small garage*

Katori: Fire on my command.

*The AT-PTs begin to turn*

Katori: Two and three, fire now!

*Two missiles burst out of the underbrush. The walkers explode*

jokemaster
07-22-2003, 01:50 PM
((Just checking if i got it straight, Chavez can't use comlink, and he can't participate in the operation?))

Kuuki
07-22-2003, 08:39 PM
*Commander Ivan begins walking in a face pace to the command centre, the private gets pushed to the side.*

Ivan "Don't bother me, I know, I heard the explosions..."

*The Private studders a bit, then follows.*

*Command centre

*Ivan walks in.*

Ivan "What the hell is going on here!?"

Officer at post "Sir, the patrols detected a small group just outside sector 3, then we lost contact. Soon after there was a few AP-ST's deployed then destoryed via missle fire from sector 4."

Ivan "On who's authority??"

Officer at post "Mine, sir."

Ivan *snearing* "You've made a bad choice." *Turns to private.* "Corporal, bring him to the armoury, have him equip himself with standard gear, and deploy him into the field."

*The private, now strangely promoted, excorts the recently demoted, off to be fitted as a Stormtrooper...*

Ivan "Deploy the troopers, wipe the rebels out..."

*The stormtroopers that was sent out earilyer were redirected, and begining to advance on the resistence members...*

Ivan "How's the automated security?"

New Officer at post "Running as ordered."

*Ivan sits down into a chair in the middle of the room, relaxing...*

Redwing
07-22-2003, 10:47 PM
((OOS:Originally posted by jokemaster
((Just checking if i got it straight, Chavez can't use comlink, and he can't participate in the operation?))

Uhhh. My fault, I meant to say "nor" not "not". :D

That's right...they still don't totally trust him. BUT feel absolutely free to use anyone on any of the teams who isn't 'taken'. ;)))


*The power goes out at the base*

Katori: Stormtroopers, advancing on us. Team Two, with me. Split into three groups. The first two draw the stormie's fire. Keep low. My group, we're going in.

jokemaster
07-22-2003, 10:59 PM
The group leaders draw sticks, whoever gets the short ones draw fire, one of the short ones is drawn by Sargeant William Bilko (Sorry, couldn't resist). He gives the news to his crew and they move out.

Rogue15
08-07-2003, 03:35 AM
((what team is kioet on again?))

Kioet: The scorekeeper is going to kiss my ass when this is over!!

*Kioet checks his heavy repeating blaster rifle*

*Kioet looks into the sky, rainclouds are seen looming in the distance*

Kioet: I wish I could holorecord this...

*thunder rumbles in the distance*

Rogue15
08-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Name: Saurat Denoil
Rank: Lieutenant
Weapon skills: Heavy Weapons (grenades, thermal detonators) and Saurat knows how to pilot an at-pt
Carrying: 1 thermal detonator, and a blaster pistol
Bio: Saurat is just another walker pilot, who was sent down on Jolek to stop the resistance.

Saurat: Pull back!

*both at-pts explode*

*5 minutes later, Saurat pulls himself out of the wreckage of the at-pt he was in, he just barely made it out alive, thanks to his heavy powered armor and helmet.*

Saurat: I told my commanding officer this wasn't a good idea, but he must have been deaf...I hope Ivan gives him what he deserves...

*lightning strikes close-by, followed by hard rain*

Saurat: I think I better see if I can contact Ivan and let him know somebody's still alive in this area...

*Saurat crawls inside garage, slowly stands up, throws aside his dented helmet, and removes his damaged armor vest, his imperial clothes are torn, showing burn marks on his skin.*


*Saurat activates the comm*

Saurat: Is anybody there?

Kuuki
08-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Comms officer "Yes we read you, corderents and situation?"

*A few feet away from the Comms, stands Ivan, taking a good view of the battle.*

Rogue15
08-10-2003, 04:03 PM
Saurat: Sector 3. My c.o. sent us to investigate a small group just outside the perimeter, as soon as we exited the garage in our at-pts, we recieved missile fire from Sector 4. The at-pts were destroyed, I managed to escape the rubble. Should I hold out here and wait for a transport? I can still fight, however, all I've got is a blaster pistol. I could use some armor and a weapon suited for the task.

jokemaster
08-10-2003, 08:06 PM
((Well, I'm not gonna reveal the contact yet, but I am gonna reveal two possibilities))
Name: Roger Street
Rank: Chief Techie (computer division)
Weapon skills: Light Weapons (blaster pistols) Street can hack into virtually any computer ever made.
Carrying: a blaster pistol, and a datapad
Bio: A techie who specializes in computers, he has acsess to virtually all the imperial computers in the system. He trained with Chavez and has also served under him.
------
Name: Jim Kint
Rank: Chief engineer
Weapon skills: Hand to hand and light weapons
Carrying: A wrench, and a modified blaster pistol
Bio: An engineer/mechanic. He's in charge of repairing things and has acsess to all the mechanical systems in the system. He also trained with chavez, and served with him on some missions
----
*Two stormtroopers assigned to find info about who the traitor is find this information. They send it to Commander Ivan*

Redwing
10-28-2003, 06:41 PM
((*pokes RPG*))

Rebel Base

*Chavez' guard falls to the ground, a blaster bolt hole smoking in his forehead. A group of stormtroopers and officers enter the room, holding the other few Rebels - who had been left behind as guards - with guns to their backs*

Imperial Officer: Release the prisoner. *As the stormtroopers comply, the officer speaks to Chavez* Who are you and why are these Rebels holding you?

----------

Imperial Base, Outskirts

*Katori and his team moves in. Katori's second in command falls without warning, another smoking hole in his forehead*

Katori: Take cover! They have snipers too...

Kuuki
10-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Ivan *over Heard the conversation* "Send a squad to assist, and hold the position."

*The Comms officer complys*

jokemaster
10-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Oh, no. Force, can't i ever get a break. Gotta take advantage of this.
Chavez: OH dammit! You guys just blew my cover. I'm not a prisoner, I was supposed to get probed for bugs.

STTCT
11-10-2003, 11:19 AM
pokes head into thread....i mean...star wars universe

Oops...wrong thread...


Confused Storm Trooper starts probing Chavez

jokemaster
11-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Chavez: Listen to me, I need to leave a note, something. I'm supposed to infiniltrate them, acting as a smuggler for hire.

Redwing
11-29-2003, 10:49 AM
((*!* Shan? Eh? :D))

Imperial Officer: I wasn't told of any spy...but maybe you can be of use to us, if you can prove you're on the side of the Emperor.

jokemaster
12-01-2003, 08:05 PM
Chavez: What do you need?

Deac
12-02-2003, 04:15 PM
[Right....]

Beler: Comm tower is out! Comm tower is out! Go!Go! Go!

*His team begins to move toward the base*

Kuuki
12-02-2003, 04:59 PM
Comms officer "Commander! The rebels have just take out our Communications tower!"

Ivan "Then use other means to communicate, hell, re-route communications through some of the transport ships if you have to! Just do it! The Rebels WILL NOT take this base!"

Comms Officer "Aye Sir!"

*THe comms officer runs out with a few stormtroopers and an Imperial officer to 'deal' with teh communications problems.*

Redwing
06-28-2004, 07:38 PM
((Destickyed for inactivity. Besides, R15 is in boot camp. ;)))