PDA

View Full Version : The Wisconsinus Adventure- Official Story Thread 1

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 09:41 AM
Ok, now you can talk for other characters, as long as its sensible. Use other characters present in the forum. They will introduce themselves. Keep it relatively sensible. :) once we've all established characters, we should be able to fairly well judge what other people would generally do or say in a situation, but try and leave most of the person creativity in relation to what they do, to them. try and focus mostly on your character :)

ok lets get this ball rolling.

---------

GonkH8er stepped into the putrid little bar, and looked around. All he saw was a ragged bunch of low lives and creeps who'd rather chew off they eyelids than help a guy out. He coughed loudly. Noone stopped their talking. He coughed again, louder. Same response.

GonkH8er pulled out his dagger and flung it towards the bartender, narrowly missing his head and embedding into the wall behind him. The room went quiet immedietely.

"That's better. Don't worry gentlemen, I'll be gone in a second. I'm here to see if anyone would like..... to join me" he said calmly.

"Doing what? Shoving a pole up your ass?" a heckler taunted. The room errupted into laughter. GonkH8er pulled out another dagger and threw it dead at the joker. It hit him square in the forehead, a like spray of blood covering his fellow drinkers around him. Again, silence ensued.

"I have a map. I'm going to find the Temple of Raven, near Madison, on planet Wisconsinus. I need people to join me. If not stay here and continue your pathetic lives. I'll find help elsewhere."

A chattering rose amongst the room. Everyone was wispering, noone dared move. But then, someone stood up.

Redwing
10-03-2002, 08:24 PM
*A tall, shrouded figure stood up, and a computer-modulated voice spoke from under a hood*

My name is Redwing. I have been waiting here for longer than I care to remember, waiting for someone come along...someone with a fire in their blood for adventure. You seem to have that fire.

Tell me. What is this Temple of Raven that you seek?

Kuuki
10-03-2002, 08:30 PM
im droping from the rpg, started off gay

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 08:35 PM
Tyrion Strife walked into the bar,his Mana Sword gave a blueish glow. A common thief using a mononicular knife came at him. In one quick slash,the thief became two halves. Tyrion grabed the loot,and went to the bartender. " You can buy these for 70 credits. Want it?" said Tyrion. "sure' said the bartender.Looking for a proposition, he glanced around the room,and then went back to his Bacta Beer....

Redwing
10-03-2002, 08:35 PM
((Well, not necessarily, since in this thread we're supposed to play characters that are some version of our forum identity. ;)

bacta beer? That's got to be the grossest thing I ever heard of. But I guess it makes sense. ;)))

Kuuki
10-03-2002, 09:09 PM

Pnut_Man
10-03-2002, 09:16 PM
*Smuggler engaged in conversation picks up on the action going on*

*Smuggler joins 'shrouded fellows'*

Tomar Dicol: I see you're planning a voyage, and on that voyage i assume there will be many items to trade....

*grins*

Tomar Dicol: You can count me in

*light from cantina reflects off lightsaber held at Smuggler's belt*

*shrouded fellows just look and nod*

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 09:29 PM
GonkH8er turned to face the 3 men who had offered their services.

"Excellent....." he said with a wry grin. "Quick, we haven't much time. Come to my ship. I'll explain on the way to the Lu Casfor'ms. And you, drinking the bacta beer..... That's disgusting! Don't you know that that stuff's bad for you? Ok guys. Lets go."

The 3 men walked out of the bar and stepped into the cool night. GonkH8er couldn't help think about that strange man at the bar though, who had entered and sliced someone in 2. There was something about him. Something sinister and evil. He looked around to make sure the seedy man hadn't followed the 4 adventurers, and content they were alone, entered their hanger bay.

"Well.... nice to see that someone on this desolate planet has a sense of adventure. I'm GonkH8er, but most people just call me Gonk... even though I hate the little bastards. I'm an ex-bounty hunter. I got out of the business though, too stressful, dental plan was crap. Now I just cruise round in my old rustbucket, finding stuff to do. Anyway, just recently, my good friend died and left me this map. It shows the location of the Temple of Raven. Noone knows what's there, coz noones ever been there and come back I suppose, but it wouldnt be such a secret if there wasn't a bloody load to treasure there or sumthin, eh? eh? Ooooh baby! So now.... tell me.... who exactly ARE you three?"

----------------------

Oh, and guys, anything thats not story content, like stuff like this, put it in red text or sumthin. By the way, you guys can have mini stories going on in different areas, and people can meet up later or whatever. Just specify the setting. Join in whenever.... :)

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 09:35 PM
"heh..my mana sword is good enough with me. Why would you want a big sword which reveals your place,when you could get the same job done with a 2 foot blade that makes your victim silenced?"

"Erm..stealth is for cowards. Real warriors dont need stealth."

"I bet you wont say that when you're in your grave"

"....."

:D

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 09:41 PM
With an embarrassed look on his face, Tyrion realises that the person which he intended to be talking to has already left the building, and sheepishly goes back to his bacta beer.

Kuuki
10-03-2002, 09:42 PM

Redwing
10-03-2002, 09:43 PM
As I said, I am called "Redwing". *offers hand, which shows a glint of bright red armor under the cloak*

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 09:46 PM
"Well mysterious man, if you do not wish to offer your 'services' on the basis that I have the location of something incredible in my posession and you have the opportunity to help us find it, then so be it. I still don't know your name...."

"And Redwing, it's an honour to meet you. Tell me a little about yourself while we wait for this strange person to make up his mind..."

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 09:46 PM
My name is Tyrion Strife. You can find some of me in the Academy data bank((ooc: the character bank here)). I never knew my parents. Heh..you shouldnt be afraid of me,well not as much at the guy over there toting with that big blade...and those bacta beers..they taste really good with some of my special..stuff...besides,I feel refreshed after every beer..call me wierd...heh I aint the one with the name Gonk.

((ooc: Gonky..I was talking to him as we were walking:p))

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 09:49 PM
GonkH8er, Redwing and Dicol jump with a fright and turn to face Tyrion.

"Oh, you decided to join us did you, bacta boy? Very well... you may come along" GonkH8er said.

Kuuki
10-03-2002, 09:50 PM

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 09:51 PM
" heh..bacta boy is a great name,gonky"

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 09:54 PM
"Sephiroth...Sephiroth....I strangely remember that name...heh what was the name of that planet?"

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Let's try and get not too FF-ish :D

GonkH8er shakes Seph's hand. "Pleased to meet you."

At that moment, the familiar sound of stormtrooper voices was heard outside the hangar door.

"Ok, I think they went into here"
"Everyone get round the door"
"It's locked. We'll blast it open"
"Everyone ready? We'll take him by force"

Gonk turned to the 4. "Uhhh, guys, I'd love to stay and chat, but I really need to get going, and if you're coming, we gotta scram, now. We gotta get on board and leave"

Gonk pointed to his ship, parked in the middle of the hangar. It was an old ship, and it wasn't very big either, but it had been coated with some blood red metallic covering and looked magnificent, apart from the fact that parts were practically falling off.

Something glinted on the ground about 4 feet from Redwings foot, next to a box.

TheMadDoofer
10-03-2002, 09:57 PM
*Meanwhile, Mahrrok lurks around in the shadows, and knifes an unsuspecting person in the back, then steals his things*

*Group in the middle doesn't seem to notice, except Tyrion*

I will take part in the story later, is that okay? I haven't roleplayed before. Oh, and what does ooc stand for?

Redwing
10-03-2002, 10:05 PM
((OOC = Out Of Character, OOS = Out Of Story))

*Redwing notices the object and proceeds to scan it with his/her robotic eye*

*to Gonk* I think we can take the stormtroopers. Unless you'd rather not attract attention.

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 10:09 PM
"I think we can take them out.I'll handle that group right now...."

*Casts fire on group of stormtroops,killing them all*

"Anyone want to have some fun?"

TheMadDoofer
10-03-2002, 10:13 PM
*Sneaks up behind Redwing*

May I help?

*Kills one stormie with his vibro-shiv*

Kuuki
10-03-2002, 10:14 PM

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 10:19 PM
" Showing off are we? heh,this is the real world. Showing off just gets you killed here"

*Slices 3 other stormtroopers,summons black chocobo*

*rides on chocobo and proceeds to kill 5 more stormtroopers*

Kuuki
10-03-2002, 10:23 PM

GonkH8er
10-03-2002, 10:25 PM
"Well I was going to suggest we leave without attracting more attention, but Tyrion seems to have royally screwed that idea up. What IS that over there on the ground Redwing? And Tyrion, try not to kill everyone who comes after us from now on.... :)"

GonkH8er turns to person behind Redwing. "hey, if you wanna help, join in, by all means. I'm Gonk."

GonkH8er introduces the others, then inquires what their newest friend's name is.

"Tell us on the ship. We've gotta get going." GonkH8er said. He motioned everyone onto his ship and set it for autopilot. The group sat around the small table aboard the ship, and waited as they rose out of the hangar and flew off into the sky.

"Right, we, sorry for kidnapping you all like that so to speak, but we gotta go. Redwing, did you get that shiny thingy, whatever it was?"

Redwing
10-03-2002, 10:30 PM
Redwing: *holds up the object* My sensors don't recognize the substance it's made of. However, it looks like a keychain.

Tyrion
10-03-2002, 10:32 PM
"Showing off? You're just jealous because I have a friend and you dont"

"Why you little..."

ShockV1.89
10-03-2002, 10:38 PM
Minion: >Sitting at a table in the back corner, tinkering with his rifle. Glances up, sees the antics of the newest inhabitants. Lets out a small hoot of distaste, turns back to his rifle modifications<

TheWhiteRaider
10-03-2002, 11:36 PM
*A man in white cloak walk in to the room were the group is*

???: Do not touch that you must leave now. And ask later if you do not go you life will be terminated.

*Edit* Sorry didn't see that we were on a ship

Redwing
10-03-2002, 11:47 PM
((OOS: TWR, we're abroad Gonk's ship, not in the bar.))

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:03 AM
(To put myself in the story and to cover the last post)

Cutscence:Aboard a ship

*A man in a white cloak*

???: I see someone took the object.

???: I must call to warn them.

Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:10 AM
((sokay))

*Redwing continues to examine the object. When he twists it, another shape pops out* Some sort of elaborate key perhaps?

GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:12 AM
"Show me the object"

GonkH8er peers at the strange keyring shaped object as Redwing hands it over.

"It's..... glowing....... It wasnt doing that before." GonkH8er said.

He yelps in pain.

"Argh! sheesh! its hot!what the hell is this thing?"

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:18 AM
"Wait a second..."

*looks at the object*

"I feel..different..."

Tyrion has just learned fire2

"And what's this red gem in it?"

*pulls out red gem*

Tyrion has just gotten the fire materia((ooc:think of it as a fire powerup for my weapon))

*Puts fire materia in Mana Sword*

:D

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:20 AM
Back on TheWhiteRaider's ship(By the way it's bigger that a X-wing and smaller than the Fallcon)

TheWhiteRaider: I an almost in range

*Notices a ship decloaking off the port bow*

TheWhiteRaider: What is that? No it couldn't be!

*TheWhiteRaider tries to call GonkH8er's ship*

GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:20 AM
ARGH GODDAMN FF STUFF! THIS IS STAR WARS! :P

GonkH8er watches as tyrion wakes up from a violent dream.

"Are you ok man?"

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:22 AM
((OOC:erm Gonk..If I cant have Final Fantasy stuff in here..then cya!))

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:24 AM
((Well just let him have some stuff from FF, but Tyron don't go overboard.))

GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:26 AM
you can have some. just dont fill the story completely with it. like everytime we find something, or someone, use it for some ff-ish purpose. :) stay.... stay.....

Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:33 AM
Redwing: Interesting...Perhaps the material heats up when touched by human skin.

GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 12:35 AM
"But what purpose would that serve on a key? Maybe it's not a key.... Meh... I dunno... Hey, There's a ship on the scanner near us. They're trying to send a message. See what it is Redwing, I'm gonna go see how the other guys are doing."

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:35 AM
TheWhiteRaider's ship:

TheWhiteRaider:My shields can't take this! Computer send message.

TheWhiteRaider's message: A ship is co..ing.....attack....................
.....help......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:36 AM
It seems that the ship is being attacked,,I'll go to my X-Wing now!

*flies X-wing*

"What is the problem??"

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:38 AM
TheWhiteRaider:Look ............Out................................... ...................He.is..on.......tail

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:40 AM
*Tries to shoot the enemy craft*

"WOOHOO!!! got one of the engines...what the?!!"

*Enemy Ship somersaults and sends topedoes at Tyrion*

"Damnit! he shot me! I'm going doooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwnnn!!!!!!!!!!-"

Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:41 AM
*Redwing accesses the comm system on Gonk's ship*

Tyrion, the ship is gunning for you.

Unidentified freighter, do you require assistance? What is your situation?

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:45 AM
*Crashes in the forest*

"What..the..hell?"

"Wait..something is behind..me.."

*A vibro-shuriken flies right by Tyrion*

Oh ****...

Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:46 AM
*uses suit to interface with the main computer systems of Gonk's ship, and accesses the turrets. The turrets fire on the craft attacking Raider's ship*

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:46 AM
TheWhiteRaider:I can now use short range radio. I am under attack by the TW2-Hawk. Don't attack it. It traces fire and responds. This is a prototype.

TheWhiteRaider:INCOMING MISSLE!! LOOK OUT!!!

Redwing
10-04-2002, 12:48 AM
*on comm* ...Too late.

*uses the turrets to fire on the missile*

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 12:51 AM
TheWhiteRaider:He is gone??? Where did he go?

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 12:59 AM
*Fights the warrior*

*Swings Mana Blade*

"Damn,missed him!"

*The warrior's sword slashes Tyrion from his left side of the forehead to his right side of his nose*

"GAH!!Die..bastard!!!"

*Does a Death From Above,killing the other warrior*

*Checks the corpse for items*

"Great..some shurikens..I can fling stuff good...wait..a grapling hook..I could use it!"

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 01:03 AM
TheWhiteRaider:My ship is damaged to a point of code red. I need help. I have come because of something you carry on your ship.

TheWhiteRaider to Tyrion:Are you O.K. down there?

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 01:05 AM
"Nothing serious,just a wound over my forehead,nothing a bacta tank couldnt cure"

little did he know that it would cause great torment to him...

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 01:08 AM
TheWhiteRaider: Becareful a bounty is out for all of your heads and now mine.

Redwing
10-04-2002, 01:09 AM
One moment, please.

*Redwing de-interfaces with the ship and alerts Gonk*

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 01:21 AM
TheWhiteRaider:The price for your head is 10,000,000 credit each.

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 01:33 AM
((OOS: I'm logging off for the night just say I'm in the Med bay))

GonkH8er
10-04-2002, 10:15 AM
Everyone, now safe from danger, including Tyrion who found a nice banana leaf to sleep under, retired to bed and got some sleep. It had been a long day

Gonk yawned. "Wake me up in the morning guys" he said.

Phizzle
10-04-2002, 07:52 PM
*NEXT MORNING*

5:00 AM

*Everyone heres a noise and gets up*

WHAT THE?
*A little blue jawa is running in circles going UTIBI (Or sumthin) OOC: I can talk

What's this little fellow doing??? *gonk tries to tell the jawa to stop but when he gets near it, the jawa raises his lightsaber and proceeds to run in circles.*

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 08:49 PM
*Wakes up from sleep*

*Walks out of med bay*

TheWhiteRaider: What the heck is a jawa doing on the ship?

TheWhiteRaider: Oh and Gonk how is my ship?

Pnut_Man
10-04-2002, 09:34 PM
*awakes from jedi meditation*

*sees his friends talking, one of them is healing a wound*

I am sorry my meditation took that long...i felt the need to think..

*goes over to group*

*listens to what's going to happen next*

TheWhiteRaider
10-04-2002, 10:58 PM
WhiteRaider:If you wonder why the price on your heads is so high is because the so called key you found is pricless alone.

WhiteRaider: The ship that attacked me was the TW2-Hawk a proto type ship. It cloaks to hide and fire with massive fire power. Missles are only 5% of it's power.

Darth Knight
10-05-2002, 08:28 AM
i come to the top of a hill with my altered mandalorian armour on and get out my sniper rifle...i start looking for the people with the bounty on their head...i then put on my ring of invisibility, the only things that can see me are blue jawas

Pnut_Man
10-05-2002, 12:00 PM
ooc- wierd lol..ring of invisibility..almost like lotr :p

*nods head towards maldorian armored guy*

I've payed off my bounties *grins*

Come..we were just about to have some corellian ale :)

Darth Knight
10-05-2002, 01:02 PM
corellian ale!!!! you think i am a softy, i will not let you get me drunk and thenyou just kill me, i am the great boundty hunter, i have came to take you all as prisinors and take you to get my bounty

WAIT....how can you see me, i am invisible, stupid evil ring!!!!!! dang it my warranty just ran out on it too

ASk
10-05-2002, 02:31 PM
* Suddently, a noise is heard in the bushes
* A big silouette approaches from the grass and a strange noise is heard:

"Mmm...mmm...mm...mmmm"
"Mmm...mmmm....hum....mmm.....yum...mm"

* As the silouette approaches, some details can be seen. It's a heavily underweight wookie that mumbles to himself.

Redwing
10-05-2002, 02:32 PM
((OOS: Ummm...where is the blue Jawa, on Gonk's ship or WhiteRaider's? :D lol))

GonkH8er
10-05-2002, 03:02 PM
I dont know :( I think he's down on the planet that Tyrion landed on....

Redwing
10-05-2002, 03:18 PM
((wow, he sure does get around ;)))

Pnut_Man
10-05-2002, 04:06 PM
*looks around ship*

I can't wait here for Tryion to get back...im going after him; if anyone wants to come....just follow.

*walks down ship's landing ramp*

*Comrades ponder to themselves and slowly follow*

TheWhiteRaider
10-05-2002, 05:14 PM
*Puts hood on*

WhiteRaider: I must do something. I will meet up with you later.

*Walks off into the jungle*

Darth Knight
10-05-2002, 05:40 PM
i start to follow whiteraider...

i am curious so i don't shoot you, you then walk up a hill, i wait a second and slowly walk over, there was then the most beutiful city i have ever seen.
The houses were made of pure gold and the waterfall had crystal clear water. The grass was green and perfect. The city was massive. I could not even see it all, part of the city when in to the neighboring mountain. I saw whiteraider walking past people so i figured they tolerated strangers.

I went in to the city acting normal then some one pointed a blaster at me and then soem one knocked me over the head with a very hard object. I fell over and blacked out.

I awoke and was chained up with out my armor and weapons. I saw thew a window whiterider talking to someone. Whiterider turned around, looked at me, and began to laugh.

TheWhiteRaider
10-05-2002, 05:46 PM
*Walks in room*

WhiteRaider: You don't know customs do you?

WhiteRaider: A weapon you carry is illegal here. I travel this area often.

WhiteRaider: I have paid for your release and you weapons release. You had better check customs before you walk into a city.

((OOC: I'm not a bad guy by the way))

TheWhiteRaider
10-05-2002, 05:50 PM
WhiteRaider to Darth Knight: Since you are persistent on following me. Keep up with me. I must meet a contact tonight and if I don't I may lose vital information.

*Walks toward the market*

Phizzle
10-05-2002, 10:55 PM
*Jumps on Pnut's back*

Are we going or what?

TheWhiteRaider
10-06-2002, 01:09 AM
Were the main party is:

*Raider runs out of trees*

WhiteRaider: Run! My contact was a trap!!!!

Tyrion
10-06-2002, 02:10 AM
"It's reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllyyy lonely down here...":D

jokemaster
10-06-2002, 06:51 PM
*Appears in front of Tyrion*

"I wish to join your party, I was sent by a mutual friend"

Darth Knight
10-06-2002, 07:03 PM
start to run away still very confused and dumbfounded

i run into the woods and i can not see whiteraider. I stop then suddenly i get grabbed and pulled into a cave. I look up and whiteraider signals for sclience.

After a while i break the silence

"You have got me out of jail and saved my life, i ask, why? I am pretty sure you know i am a bounty hunter and have come to get the bounty on all of your heads"

whiteraider grins but dose not talk..

Pnut_Man
10-06-2002, 10:35 PM
*journies through planet's jungles with green panther*

Tomar: Um..my little friend..could you please walk for a few moments..my back is tiring me

*fellow hops off of Tomar's back with a slight semblence of annoyance*

*Tomar activates his emerald lightsaber*

Tomar: This should make our job a little bit easier...

*starts slashing through vegetation and plants, green panther follows with vibroblade*

ShockV1.89
10-06-2002, 11:46 PM
Ooof... this RP thing fell out of hand in this thread... Chaos, incoherent... Perhaps I might point out that you cant make other peoples characters do things. ex:
*journies through planet's jungles with green panther*

Tomar: Um..my little friend..could you please walk for a few moments..my back is tiring me

*fellow hops off of Tomar's back with a slight semblence of annoyance*

*Tomar activates his emerald lightsaber*

Tomar: This should make our job a little bit easier...

*starts slashing through vegetation and plants, green panther follows with vibroblade*
You cant make greenpanther do anything, you can only act. If he chooses, he will respond in kind, but only he can make that decision. Not yours to make. Thats the heart of roleplaying, you play your own role, not someone elses.

Minion: *back in the bar, continues tinkering with his blast rifle, waits for something interesting to happen*

TheWhiteRaider
10-07-2002, 01:19 AM
*Turns to Darth knight*

Raider: Why I save you is not important now. Do you have your weapons?

((OOS: I ask that you not control my charater too much. Some is o.k.))

Pnut_Man
10-07-2002, 07:41 AM
(OCC: Uh...sorry bout that..thought you were allowed...)

*reaches up with Tryion and group*

*deactivates lightsaber*

*grins*

jokemaster
10-07-2002, 09:16 PM
who are you???

*readies blaster in one hand and sword in other*

Pnut_Man
10-08-2002, 05:15 PM
*puts lightsaber on belt*

My name is Tomar...i am familiar with your friend Tryion...that is how i came to this planet..i was on his ship...

*sigh*

It seems you are trying to decide what to do next on your journey...if there are any difficulties please consult me..im sure a jedi knight is a most valueable asset on this planet..

*looks at ferns all around them*

ShockV1.89
10-08-2002, 08:11 PM
>sigh< I give up. If I really tried to put my character into this story, someone would take control of him or something...

Minion: *Gets up and leaves the bar*

Redwing
10-08-2002, 09:46 PM
((Shock's right, peoples. If this character-controlling continues to get out of hand, us mods might have to do some post editing (as it's breaking the rules of the RPG) :p))

jokemaster
10-08-2002, 09:48 PM
I just used other characters in a fight

Redwing
10-09-2002, 02:02 AM
((Well obviously they didn't want you to. ;)))

ShockV1.89
10-09-2002, 02:38 AM
jokemaster, they're not your characters to use. You can control your own character, and bringing cloaked droids into a fight is fine (if a bit unexplained), but if you conduct the ambush the way you did, only you can attack. You have to let Tyrion and Tomar respond they way THEY choose. Not you. Not your choice to make.

jokemaster
10-09-2002, 01:26 PM
srry didnt know ill delete it

TheMadDoofer
10-09-2002, 08:27 PM
OOS: That'll only make it more confusing. Just don't do it again.:)

jokemaster
10-09-2002, 10:26 PM
(OOS-lets get back to the story)
14 Droids jump out from the ferns around them, jokemaster shoots 2 of them and gets busy dodging their shots

TheWhiteRaider
10-09-2002, 10:42 PM
*WhiteRaider jumps out of trees with his broad sword out*

*Slices one of the droids*

WhiteRaider: Sorry I am late.

jokemaster
10-13-2002, 09:08 PM
"let me guess, another one of Tyrion's friends?"

TheWhiteRaider
10-13-2002, 09:34 PM
WhiteRaider: I am the reson he is down here.

jokemaster
10-13-2002, 09:39 PM
"lets save the campfire stories for later"*blasts a droid*"first we got some work to do"

TheWhiteRaider
10-13-2002, 09:53 PM
WhiteRaider: Agreed.

*Slices a Droid in half then cuts the droid's head off from his body when it was in mid flight*

jokemaster
10-14-2002, 07:59 AM
*blasts a droid* "six down, eight to go"

TheWhiteRaider
10-14-2002, 03:36 PM
*A droid shoots WhiteRaider's hand*

*WhiteRaider drops sword*

WhiteRaider: You are going to pay for that one!

*Points other hand at Droid and pulls on a wrist attachment*

*A knife flies at the droid and sticks into it*

*The knife blows up in the droid*

*WhiteRaider grabs his broad sword with his other hand*

WhiteRaider to Jokemaster: Make that 7 down

jokemaster
10-14-2002, 05:22 PM
"this isnt working"

*pulls out a corellian vodka, drinks a sip* "gotta love those corellians for their drinks"*puts rag in it and lights it* and for their fireworks" *throws it at the droids, the moltov cucktail (OOS sory about spelling moltov ****tail gets the ****) kills 3*"4 to go"

TheWhiteRaider
10-15-2002, 12:37 AM
WhiteRaider: Now I am mad at these guys.

*Pulls out a grenade and tosses it*

WhiteRaider: DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

((OOC: I am not going to control your charater so it is your chose to get fried or not. It won't go off untill you post))

Redwing
10-15-2002, 01:04 AM
*High above the surface, Redwing silently watches the fray from Gonk's ship*

((*cough*waiting for gonk to wake up*cough* :D))

jokemaster
10-15-2002, 07:32 AM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" *barely escapes blast but injures left arm*"ouch, its a good thing im not a lefty, theres some bacta in my..."*passes out*

Pnut_Man
10-16-2002, 02:53 PM
*activates lightsaber*

There shall be no foolish fighting!

*swings saber around*

TheWhiteRaider
10-19-2002, 11:05 PM
((OOS: Were the heck is GONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

jokemaster
10-19-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by TheWhiteRaider
((OOS: Were the heck is GONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

(OOS:dunno lets just get on with the story):rolleyes:

GonkH8er
10-23-2002, 03:40 AM
GonkH8er yawns and wakes up, and notices everyone standing round him... in fact, there's more people than there were before he went to sleep...

"What the hell???"

jokemaster
10-23-2002, 08:06 AM
"lets just say your party's size has increased somewhat."

Redwing
10-29-2002, 06:27 AM
*Redwing sets the ship down to land* Gonk? Does by any chance your map tell us whether we are any...closer...to the Temple of Raven?

jokemaster
10-29-2002, 08:50 PM
"Temple of Raven... that sounds familiar. can you tell me what
youre doing here?"
(OOS: i know just type *tells story* or something like that

TheWhiteRaider
10-31-2002, 12:44 AM
WhiteRaider: HMMM.... We may want to be careful as we are going to be hunted, but heck danger is good. Hahahaha.