PDA

View Full Version : Tell me...

jannar85
10-15-2002, 05:07 AM
Ok, I guess I'm a bit confused....
I've met a guy on IRC on #monkey-island a long time ago that called himself GregD (he is still there). He never acted like this GregD I've seen lately posting stupid posts with another font is in capital and screaming after another called Hellbeard.

So my question is...
Is that GregD on the forum the real GregD?
Or is it only a kid which hides behind another nick?

Because if this is a fake GregD, the nick should be deleted or something so we don't confuse him with the real GregD...

He has atleast made 6 posts with the same content!!!
Screaming about this Hellbeard... Some people should learn to behave, because it's really annoying.

Alien426
10-15-2002, 08:30 AM
Yes, it's annoying. But at least you know that he talks jibberish intently. I'm more annoyed when (young) posters can't even write game's names beginning with capital letters and write like they speak.

Another thing that's more and more pissing me off is these recruitment threads where you're asked to advertise products of whose quality you don't know about... Half-Life didn't need that and Star Wars 4 didn't either. If a game is good, the word will spread and I'm willing to tell everyone how good it is and that they should buy it - respectively watch the good movie. I won't lower myself to such depths as to bug people with stuff just to get some treats.

jannar85
10-15-2002, 09:24 AM
But...is GregD the real GregD on IRC?

Alien426
10-15-2002, 09:59 AM
Pick one:
GregD @ MP3 (http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/199/gregd.html)
GregD @ Monkey Island Quake Clan (http://miqc.mixnmojo.com/members/?display=gregd) ...his skin (http://miqc.mixnmojo.com/skins/show.shtml?show=16)
GregD @ PublicHandicapper.com (http://www.publichandicapper.com/record.cfm?PlayerID=9608)
...and so on (http://www.google.com/search?q=GregD&hl=us).

GregD
10-15-2002, 02:27 PM
YSE I IS REAL GREGD

SEE LOOKI

IM GREGD YES IM THE REAL GREGD ALL YOU OTher gregds are fakes SO WOBNT teh real gregd please stand up Pwease stand up pwease stand up...

NO CAN DO THIS BUT ME!1111

For your info... yes i am the real GregD from IRC, I like to have my fit of newbieness now and again especially with idiots like hellbeard who thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ta

ptdc
10-15-2002, 03:26 PM
They do what with bread now??!!

BooJaka
10-15-2002, 03:28 PM
The toast is on Hell's Beard. Yum!

GregD
10-15-2002, 07:19 PM
Hee thats a good one

HELLBREAD

MY OWN INCLUDE:
HELLIBED
HELLSIBAD
HELLobod
HELLbead

New ones we can make!!1

HELLIBREAD
HELLSIBREAD

Hellbeard
10-15-2002, 08:28 PM
Ok Bud, just take it easy. I have this friend you might like. His name is HeavenMustach.

Kjølen
10-15-2002, 08:53 PM
I like that custom Text, who did that? :D
It really brings out the admin sarcasm i love so much :p

jannar85
10-16-2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by GregD
For your info... yes i am the real GregD from IRC, I like to have my fit of newbieness now and again especially with idiots like hellbeard who thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

When I was a newbie back in the old days, I didn't behave like that. It's very irritating, and I don't think I've seen other threads like that, except from irritating threads asking about LEC warez. They are even more irritating!
Cool off a moment, act like you do everywhere else - like on IRC for example.

If you want to act like a newbie, then you can f.ex do as many of them I've seen. Most of them asks stupid questions, making threads with no meaning at all (well, that IS what you do, but they asks what and what and what we think of that and that and that).

If you think Hellbeard is a idiot, keep it for yourself.
We all have different meanings on this forum, but we don't go out and tell everyone... Hmm... that was rude...

Ok, I withdraw the last comment.

Just don't act all strange. I don't even know you here, since you suddenly started posting all this rubbish. I just hope it all will end soon. Do we have a deal on this one?

Alien426
10-16-2002, 04:36 AM
I said that often, I'll say it again. I thought it was funny. If you'd switch to coherent language now and throw in a bit idiocy now and then I'd be perfectly happy.

I guess you are the MI Clan member, are you the guy on MP3.com as well?

Sliced bread... could that possibly work? I don't think so. That concept seems a bit vague. Anybody got experience with this?

jannar85
10-16-2002, 07:24 AM
Is GregD on mp3.com too?
AND HE NEVER LET ME KNOW?! :p

bgbennyboy
10-16-2002, 07:44 AM
No the GregD on mp3.com is an entirely different GregD to the GregD that we are talking about who is the same GregD who posted on this thread earlier and is the same GregD who was winding Hellbeard up.
I mean, God how can you POSSIBLY get GregD and GregD confused?

Alien426
10-16-2002, 08:50 AM
Oh my, I was so stupid! Ts, ts, ts.

Erwin_Br
10-16-2002, 09:24 AM
Hehe, l33t talk and newbie talk are appearantly very popular in Brittain and some other countries as well. I must confess that I find it irritating too, that's probably why I'm not much on IRC or on these forums :D

Okay, back to the programming dungeon.

--Erwin

QueZTone
10-16-2002, 11:56 AM
oHss N000! gregD! teyh angrey which you!
i will alway helps you LegD!

Hellisbad is just a bittie confussst about allover teh please

donot worries megaD!

Hellbeard
10-16-2002, 04:33 PM
What the Hell does everyone have against poor old Hellbeard!?

BooJaka
10-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Umm... GregD started it ¬ ¬

GregD
10-17-2002, 10:32 AM
THANK U QUEZZONE U IS TEH ROX...

HELLSIBAD u BACK!!1 I LUVA u

jannar: You have missed the point completely, this is merely a skit. It's not like that is all i will do now.

I dont intend to do it permanently... only when im bored... and to annoy hellbread of course ;)

======================

TO HELLBREAD,

Ive only been doing this because people on this forum have been getting annoyed with your attitude in some posts...

Myself I dont really hang around this forum much, but until you understand that your "i know it all" attitude is actually pissing people off then I will continue.

BooJaka
10-17-2002, 12:54 PM
Until you understand that your "i know it all" attitude is actually pissing people off then I will continue.

Uh-oh. Does that mean I'm next?

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 04:14 PM
Since when did I say "I knew it all"!? I may be ignorent and annoying, but I am not self absorbed!

QueZTone
10-17-2002, 06:01 PM
awWWWw, HellisbRaad!!!!!!11

here i sitting, come! lets do a cuddle huggie? I am waaaant yous closE to my, okye?

GregD
10-17-2002, 06:08 PM
QUEZTZONE U KNOWS TEH WAY! U IS ROX like TEH CAKES in OVEN LOLLSlOO!£RLmao

I LUVS U HELLBREAD!!11 HE NOT KNOW MUCH BUT HE CUTE NEways!!1111111111111111

Riffage
10-17-2002, 06:11 PM
THIS IS TEH BEST LINKER EVAR!!1111!!! YOU W0NT BELIEEEEEVE IT! CLIKC MEEEEEEEE!!!1!11!!! (http://www.lucasforums.com/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=8996)

Junior™
10-17-2002, 06:19 PM
GregD? The only GregD I know is the famous founder of the highly entertaining Real-Life (http://www.reallifecomics.com/index.html) comics.

Make sure to give it a read as soon as possible.

</advertisment>

GregD
10-17-2002, 06:23 PM
lol i attract so much attention people need to advertise using my name now ;)

Hellbread:

Well yes annoying and ignorant but also you think that your opinion counts more than others concerning games and what not...

Just chill out a bit...

Junior™
10-17-2002, 06:28 PM

Yeah, I just hope you are satisfied now. :)

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 06:43 PM

Hellbread:

Well yes annoying and ignorant but also you think that your opinion counts more than others concerning games and what not...

Just chill out a bit...
You seem like a very worthy person to say this, but just to prove it, could you show me one of My posts where I acted like that!?

Riffage
10-17-2002, 06:51 PM
hey greg you got quite a choice, you can choose any of the 668 posts!

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 06:59 PM
Actually, the first 23 of them aren't mine, they belong to the mysterious previous owner of my account. (I'll be forever in dept to anyone who can find one of those posts from before April 2002).
And even so, When I first started posting regularly, I wasn't that bad, I was just a plain old nOOb!

Riffage
10-17-2002, 07:06 PM
what do you mean they wernt yours, so what are you saying you stole someones password? THIEF

GregD
10-17-2002, 07:08 PM
never shall i be satisfied!!

TONIGHT LUCASFORUMS.... TOMMOROW

THE WORLD!!!

huaahha :D

mercatfat
10-17-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Hellbeard
And even so, When I first started posting regularly, I wasn't that bad, I was just a plain old nOOb!

..and NOTHING'S CHANGED.

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Riffage
what do you mean they wernt yours, so what are you saying you stole someones password? THIEF
No, it's really weird! I registered on Mixnmojo, and when I first started posting, it said I had 23 posts, registered in 2000, and that I came from Scottland!

Riffage
10-17-2002, 07:14 PM
THIEF

anyway, mixnmojo registration isnt linked to the lucasforum database, you have to register on lucasfourms to be able to post here, and register on mixnmojo to post comments on the news and post in poll there.

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 07:23 PM
Hmmm...... Maybe I did register and I forgot! Or maybe it is just a glitch in the system! I asked Metallus but he didn't want to help me!

QueZTone
10-17-2002, 07:37 PM
*didn't want to

hohoho

Riffage
10-17-2002, 07:38 PM
you dont get glitches in the system

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 07:41 PM
Well, who ever that scottish dood was, he is long gone know, and New Hellbeard is here to stay! (whether you like it or not, it isn't like i'm going to get banned or anything!)

Riffage
10-17-2002, 07:43 PM
(whether you like it or not, it isn't like i'm going to get banned or anything!) thta can be arranged

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 07:45 PM
I haven't done anything ban worthy though! It's not like I am as bad as King Andrei! *shudders*

GregD
10-17-2002, 07:55 PM
And i quote:

Hellbeard: "You know you didn't have to tell us, you could of just left. No offense but I think that there is a majority of people don't give a hoot if you left or not."
<- i.e. 'i know everything i know everyone else doesnt give a crap about you because i know so much.'

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80739

"Whatever, I made about 2000$ american on ebay yesterday, so I can buy any game I want!" <- pure arrogance i.e. "i have so much money blah blah blah" full of yourself

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79783

"LoL, All you guys with your crappy jobs! I make a living by selling stuff on ebay!" <- again arrogance and full of yourself... as if you are the only person who matters on this forum.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79824

So far this is what i found in about 5-10mins... i could go through all your posts but you arent worth my time.

scabb
10-17-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by mercatfat

..and NOTHING'S CHANGED.

Except the avatar.
Many, many times.

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:02 PM
Greg, have ever even spoke with you on here!? and Once again, What the Hell does Everyone have against poor little Hellbeard!

btw, I'm not going to change my avatar in a long time!

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:05 PM
You wanted proof i gave you proof

Arrogant f*cker :mad:

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:08 PM
It doesnt matter who it is.... its the principle...

You just go round insulting people then you wonder why people dont like you.

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:09 PM
I insult people much less than some of the other people on here! Such as Scabb and Mercat for example! (damn, they only insulted me!:D)

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:11 PM
He does it with some degree of intelligence usually..

You're just like "OMG YOU ALL HAVE CRAPPY JOBS I HAVE TONS OF MONEY HAHA"

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:13 PM
I was just joking about the Job thing, and I was just very happy about the money I made! That was the most I ever made on eBay in one week!

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:16 PM
I dont care if its the most money you ever made in your life...

And you dont joke about things like that im sorry... some people do their best to earn a living no matter how much they get and it's people like you i cant stand... always bragging and putting them down as if they were lower than you.

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:23 PM
I'm Sorry Greg! I'm not trying to annoy or insult anybody! I just find it hard to be nice to you guys when you guys give me such a hard time! When I post I don't think they are stupid, I try to make them as relevent as possible, and you guys get mad at me for making lame and "spammy" comments! Me Being annoying is just who I am! I can't help who I am! All I want from you guys is a little bit of respect, and if you give me that much, I will try even harder not to spam or make nonsense comments.

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:31 PM
Yeah I understand you..

But you have to realise that its all very well to joke and whatever, but if you deal with real life stuff like jobs, money... someone somewhere along the line will get hurt if you brag. Even if you don't mean it.

It's alright to joke about some things like avatars or whatever because it doesn't matter all that much in real life. But im just saying you wont do yourself any favours if you brag alot about real life things.

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:33 PM
I'm sorry GregD, can you forgive me?:(

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:40 PM
Ive just been trying to make you realise man... thats all.

I can forgive you, because i dont think you meant it in a bad way... just think a bit before you post stuff which is about real life alright ;)

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:43 PM
Deal, now I just hope people don't keep pissing at me!

Junior™
10-17-2002, 08:45 PM
Wohoo! Sounds like a happy end to me...should we celebrate?

Oh, and just one las thing:

btw, I'm not going to change my avatar in a long time!

You don't have to change it anyways, Hellbeard, since it changes itself every second.

:)

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:47 PM
I dunno man some people dont forgive easily... but if you try and tone down the insults a bit im sure they will understand.

I sound like some sort of religious person I dont even support any sort of religion hee..

Anyway i have to go sleep.... work tommorow :o

Later

Hellbeard
10-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Hmm.... That gives me an Idea for a new avatar!:D

J/K But I do think it could be cool if I had an avatar that rotated through all my previous avatars!

GregD
10-17-2002, 08:53 PM
lol you love your avatars dont you... ;)

anyway i really have to go now else i shall be a zombie tommorow...

tata

jannar85
10-18-2002, 03:24 AM
Yay! GregD is back!!! :D
Btw... I had a dream about this stuff... but now on IRC...
You screamed after Hellbeard and stuff... and wrote that newbie language. lol!

QueZTone
10-18-2002, 06:15 AM
OHss NO!! ¬ megaD its back at normalio!!!1 bbut wrorries nothing mine funnnie friendes!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))

I am stilling here to huggle cuddie yuo allover teh please!!

BBYE foR! & NOWWW

GregD
10-18-2002, 08:46 AM
lol jannar I find it weird when i dream about internet stuff... very surreal

QUEZTONE I STILL HERES I NOT LEAVE YET 1/!111!111!!! I LUVS u

Riffage
10-18-2002, 10:52 AM
can you forgive me?:( no, i work my arse off for the money i make and you go bragging, did you actually think people will go "wow that really good" do you actually think i give a s***?

ThunderPeel2001
10-18-2002, 10:57 AM
:)

Kjølen
10-18-2002, 01:33 PM
Just becasue he was happy about making money and told people that he doesn't care to talk about what they said (Just like some of you happen do be doing to him right now) I still don't think Hellbeard is all that bad a guy to be banned. Even if he was annoying it's not like he's trying insult people.

Acrylic
10-18-2002, 01:48 PM
This is my opinion:
I hated hellbeard, he liked to offend people but hated to be offended. I really didnt like him at all.

BooJaka
10-18-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Kjølen
Just becasue he was happy about making money and told people that he doesn't care to talk about what they said (Just like some of you happen do be doing to him right now) I still don't think Hellbeard is all that bad a guy to be banned. Even if he was annoying it's not like he's trying insult people.

I agree, there have been plently of other more annoying people in the past who have gone unbanned.