PDA

View Full Version : By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead

Dracyia
10-15-2002, 09:03 AM
i dunno why im even bothering to tell you guys this, but by the time you read this post, ill be dead. In approx 20 mins il be lying dead somewhere by the roadside with slit wrists and an overdose of drugs. There is no point in living this fuked up life. You make friends to loose them and no matter how hard you try everyone still hates you.
My parents killed in a car crash last week, i was supposed to liv at home with my sisters. One ran away and the other is so stressed out i think shes gonna loose it. She spends her days drinking and abuzing me. I cant stand this fukin ****hole any longer. ive hated life before but neva as much as this, i took out my gun yesterday and aimed it at her head, but i coodnt pull the trigger.
My sisters coming back in about 10 mins, if im not gone by then shell hit me, again and again till i collapse on the ground with blood loss. Shes strong, she joined the army and i cant fight her. its pointless, i cant even run away, shes fitter than me. Shes better at everything than me, i hate my life. My keyboard here has blod from the wounds she inflicted on me yesterday, i have a broken pinkie and a knife wound on my left arm. I cant even stop her without this, running away is no use, dying is.
Im starting to t dizzy, i cant see the keys proopeerly any more, there fuzzy an evne thou hg i try im making mistakes typin.
anyway, this is my godbye, forever. ill miss you guys even tho i didnt know yaz all that much an i prob annoyed more of ye than i mae mats wid. anyways,
gidbye *huggles and kisses till thr enmd*,
dracyia, pika duude, gwen

Natty
10-15-2002, 10:10 AM
Could say something will refrain though since I'll most likely be called an insensitive bitch

murta
10-15-2002, 10:22 AM
If this is real and you're reading this - GET SOME HELP. Call an ambulance NOW and tell them all the exact details of what you've done. Once they've said your life, get the **** away from your sister, I don't care how you have to do it, go to the cops if you need to, even talk to a teacher at school, anyone who could help.
Suicide is never the answer, you're just letting your sister and the world beat you. If you just hang in there, things will get better, they always do. We'll always be here for you

storken
10-15-2002, 10:39 AM
oh ****..

HelenW
10-15-2002, 11:29 AM
there are people out there that can help you!!!! Are you in the Uk? I'm sure you said once that you were!! There will be a crisis intervention team within the social services, or community mental health team. They can help you, there are always alternatives. Although I have never had experiences as serious as yours, I have found myself in situations when i was younger, and the social services have helped me. Do you have any aunts, uncles, grandparents that can help you, that you can go and live with? You really need to think about your actions, the events over the last few weeks will make it hard to think clear, you may well think that events have made you see clearly for the first time in your life, but this is a misguided judgement. Please think before you do anything silly, you may not feel like it, but there will be friends and other relatives who care a great deal about you, and other relatives particularly will be going through a hard time cos of your parents. If you don't care about yourself, well, what about your other relatives that aren't abusive to you? Think about how it will effect them if anything happens to you!!!

I really hope you are ok, if you want someone to talk to, my icq and msn user names are in my profile. I work within mental health services, so particualrly if you are in uk, i will be able to get contact numbers of help for you. You don't have to deal with this on your own!!! nor should you have to!!!

murta
10-15-2002, 11:39 AM
Pretty sure Dracyia's based in the US :(

Frenchyd
10-15-2002, 02:00 PM
well, this is rather depressing, but if im not TOO late,
suicide lines in the US
1-800-SUICIDE

free, confidenial, etc, etc.

murta
10-15-2002, 02:59 PM
I just wish we had some way of knowing what happened. I mean I know if anyhting ever happened to me, my parents/friends probably would never think to come on EscapeMI and tell you guys.

Doodle Dude of Doom
10-15-2002, 05:17 PM
I was knew a guy that commited suicide (nm the spelling), from that day I knew theres no way to fix things. You have to talk to someone. Anyone you can trust! like example your teacher or some friend. I know its hard, I have alsom commited suiced to, but I had friends like i hope you have to. I know you'll make it! Sorry for posting so late, I know you can stop it. I BELIVE IN YOU! Comeon if you aint dead wich I dont think you are then you can stop it, and you will stop yourself from doing it! Look I know life can be hard, but thats a part of life. Im very sorry to hear that your parents are dead, but to commit suicied for that dosent solve anything. Try to go on. YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF.

SamNMax
10-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Wow. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

This is just sad. I... I'm speechless.

Kj°len
10-15-2002, 06:01 PM
For some reason that seams way too farfetched.
I'm not sure if I can believe.

1. To many coincedences
2. To many improbable things
3. People that Slit wrists and drug up do not really want to die they just need to be helped, or so i heard in health class.

Otherwise, GET HELP NOW DON'T EVEN DARE CONSIDERING THAT IF THIS IS JUST A SICK JOKE FOR YOU LEAVING LUCASFORUMS WITH A BANG ANY LAUGHING ABOUT IT, DONT! IT'S NOT FUNNY THESE THINGS DO HAPPEN DONT YOU DARE DIE!

obi
10-15-2002, 06:30 PM
We all face terrible things. Some, more terrible then others, but that is no reason to take your own life. In fact, There is no logical reason to take your own life.

Taking your life will not ease any pain. If anything else, it will just make more pain. There is no reason for this madness. Contact the police if you do not want this abuse; do not kill yourself.

As for your parents dieing, I am sorry. There is nothing you,nor I, can do about it. People die every day. It's in our nature. Killing yourself will not bring your parents back, nor will it ease your sister's nerves.

I hope you have not done this act already, and I hope you return to read all that has been posted.

Guybrush122
10-15-2002, 06:31 PM
oh ****....

if youre reading this, then get to a hospital...call an ambulance...dont tell me it cant be done because it can. theyll get you to the hospital and when youre released get the hell away from your sister. talk to a teacher, run away, go to a friends house, talk with your friend and work out something with their parents and talk about the issue...DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET AWAY FROM HER

suicide is not the answer....it never is and never will be....dont let your sister get the last laugh

and if youre joking, which i dont think you are, then that is not funny at all....youre scaring the **** out of me, whether youre joking or not....

Kj°len
10-15-2002, 06:39 PM
It's what we all feared someone might have died and we never know about it....

Rogue15
10-15-2002, 06:43 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/342/dj-dc.html

suicide isn't the answer. get some help for yourself and your sister.

Rogue15
10-15-2002, 06:55 PM
look at the profile. :(

Acrylic
10-15-2002, 07:04 PM
holy f*ck, well, i guess the best thing to say is, Dracyia, I hope you had a good life, may god bring you to heaven well. Anyone who has the song Stairway to Heaven, turn it on now, i think this would be appropriate considering death and suicide. Even listen to the lyrics

Cal_da_Darth
10-15-2002, 08:31 PM
Well I really don't know what to say. I honestly can't admit to believing this because...well...hey, it's the internet, and ya know. Be it true, however, may God forever rest this person's soul.

talldudeX
10-15-2002, 08:37 PM
Well I too am not sure whether to believe that or take as a bunch of bull sh*t but if that's a joke it's completely not right. There is no reason really for any post like that, but if it is true...well I'm probably too late. I dunno what to say.

Cmdr. Cracken
10-15-2002, 10:04 PM
Hello, Moderator from RS.Net here. wow, heavy.

First, i doubt this is a joke. considering the posting time, and the lack of response, i highly doubt this is a falsity.

HOWEVER, if it is, I doubt you'll see this person if they come back and say "Hi, just jokin'!!".

TO:Dracyia, if your still there.
Life sucks, yeah, i know, trust me. I've seen more than my share of peer abuse from the third grade on, so i know what it;s like to be beat on, daily. But you NEED TO TALK. Talk to people, anyone, hell, even yourself, however, that can lead to schitzophrenia....... :( ....... yeha.....

But look, things can;'t get any worse. The ball can only go so low before it hits the floor and has to rise up again. You're young. you can still be sucessful and happy. Just get some help.

Trust me it works, i know.

Kj°len
10-15-2002, 10:13 PM
lack of replies means nothing, Dracyia could just be not replying to make us believe but maybe....
Time.. I don't know....
To think, her suicide note will never be found or even heard of by what's left of her family...

Pisces
10-15-2002, 11:06 PM
Well this is late but I'll give it a shot.

DON'T DO THIS. You may of hated your life but as long as your alive there is hope for a better one. Suicide brings death, death brings nothing, nothing brings regret. Don't ask me how, but you'll regret it if you do it.

If you're going to do it anyways, but haven't yet, then I hope you've led a good life, well, as best as you could for as long as you could.

If this is a joke. You are a sick, sadistic SOB and I hope you get more pain out of posting that then laughs.

Tyrion
10-16-2002, 04:47 AM
Goodbye,so-long, see ya in hell-o mrs opperator, what is happening?

Yeah yeah yeah...I dont feel too sorry for her if she did kill herself..it's not like my opinion matters or anything..

jannar85
10-16-2002, 06:26 AM
There's no point in killing yourself. If you're still there, get some help. Call the police, tell them about what you told us. Or atleast talk to SOMEONE!!

This is friggin crazy!

I hope you're not dead yet, because you and your sister needs help.

Aren't there any relatives in your family?

Well, if you really took your life. Then I guess this is bye...http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/frown2.gif

Drunken_Sailor
10-16-2002, 06:58 AM
Well, we don't know if she's dead or not and we'll never know unless she tells us that she's alive. (Sorry, my spelling became crap again, but I'm shocked and that's the reason.)

Natty
10-16-2002, 07:32 AM
I have no time for people who say they're gonna kill themselves, its selfish and taking the easy way out. Most often than not those who say "look at me I'm going to kill myself" are just losers looking for attention and have no real intention of killing themselves at all but just want people to fuss over them. This is talking from experience mind you, and believe me if he had ever been serious about killing himself he would have done it instead of wasting everyones time with at least 20 "attempted suicides" I'm just glad everyone woke up and realized what a pathetic freak with no life this guy was (and all this started because he got turned down when he asked my friend out :rolleyes: )

I'm not saying people have bad days or bad things happen to them but killing yourself is just an excuse to chicken out and not face up to them. Besides since when to teenagers and I might point out Draciya claims to own a gun and I quote:
i took out my gun yesterday
is it common for teenagers to have their own guns just laying around or did I miss something?

There I've said my bitchy and insensitive comments

Doodle Dude of Doom
10-16-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
holy f*ck, well, i guess the best thing to say is, Dracyia, I hope you had a good life, may god bring you to heaven well. Anyone who has the song Stairway to Heaven, turn it on now, i think this would be appropriate considering death and suicide. Even listen to the lyrics

but... but she can't be dead. she will come back, right? right? please answer me... I want to know. She will be back, right?

Joshi
10-16-2002, 01:40 PM
this my friends, is one of the downsides to the internet, as we don't nkow if this is real or not.

if dracyia is dead, then he/she won't be reading this, if not, then this is either a joke in which case all of your advice of suicide lines and helpful advice has been wasted, if he/she tried, but was stopped and taken to hospital (we don't nkow why his sister was beating him, maybe she took him or something, you never know what happened) then chances are that he/she is in hospital and having no acces to the internet.

frankly, in some ways, i agree with natty, suicide in the cowards way out, i've known people who tried, it was basically out of chronic depression and they got through it, but it took a long time for them to gain back many peoples respect (including me) as i can't truly say i respect someone who never made anything out of there life and just took the hard. also, suicide can hurt more than one person, sylvia plath almost killed her two children in her second attempt to gas herself. my basic point here is, and i'm not saying this to dracyia, but to the world ni genral, suicide is never the way out. don't do it, i've considered it any times for about a split second before i realise that i can get through my problems if i fight throught it. my friends never knew about my depressions and therefore couldn't help me, i never told my parents and no one else knew, which wasn't too healthy, but i got through it. sometimes you may find that there is no choice, but suicide is just taking your choices away from you, there are always choices, one of them would be, 'do i kill myself now and have it over with, or do i fight, and live another day knowing that i got through that with hard work, and not just the simple knife or whatever.

so next time you consider it, just ask yourself, 'Is this really worth my life, or can i get through this?'

if Dracyia is dead, may the lord be with you.

Dracyia
10-16-2002, 01:46 PM
WDF??????????? Im not dead!!!!!!!!! Im very much alive. . . . i didnt fukin post that!! My parents are alive and i got 2 sisters, my older one doesnt even live here and hit me shed do but shed neva cut me or abuze me. Wot the hell is going on?????? I havent been online in a few days cause i got banned from making a phone call to america that cost a bomb. I didnt fukin write that!!!!!!! See when i find out who wrote that, they r sooo dead!!!!!!

sorry, im kinda mad. wait, kinda? no, REALLY FUKIN MAD!!! im not fukin dead and whoeva wrote that, you are sick!! dun play wid peeps emotions like that you mutha-fuker. when i get a hold of you i aint gonna be cute or cuddly, im gonan fukin murder you so if you live anywhere in the UK, run you ****tin *******.

again, sorry guys. i should really change my password from being password. . . im REALLY sorry. I wouldn't even have come here but i got an IM asking why the hell i wasn't dead. . . im SOOO sorry and ill go change my password. fukin hell... i dunno what to say except im gonan kill someone if i ever find out who the hell dun this. *takes out a sword and sharpens the blade*

wait a sec.... my lil sister knows my password is always password, and this site is in my favorites. I'll post again here later, she if she wrote all that **** she is so dead. that lil bitch, ill fukin throttle you jenny!!!! *runs off tofind her sister yelling sorry behind her*

seriously, i am REALLY sorry, if twas my sister ill..... god, i cant think wot ill do to her, im so fukin mad!!!!!!! Ill go change ,my profile etc, uys, im soooo sorry, im gonan kill that fukin bitch sister of mine if it was her.

NiKo
10-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Funny how you and your sister both write "fuk" without a "C"...

Joshi
10-16-2002, 02:18 PM
it was a little farfetched, as k-jo said, i mean, my parents died last week, my sisters beating me, there's blood on the keyboard, i'm feeling dizzy, wouldn't you have been dizzy before you said so and so all of your typing would have been messed up.

still, good to see your alive, but it is a scary fact that if someone did die, we would never know about it until abou a month later when someone says something like 'hey, has anyone see **** lately, they haven't posted in ages'

Doodle Dude of Doom
10-16-2002, 04:26 PM
im happy youre alive draciya. but if you have posted this please dont blame it on someone else. I dont say you did write this, but im jjust saying if you did that please say it. If youre still dead and youre sister is writing this, i will find her and bring her to hospital. I once knew a guy that commited suicied and its nothing to joke about.

Joshi
10-16-2002, 05:15 PM
no, i believe dracyia's alive, and i also believe dracyia's sister wrote that stuff, i mean, if you go back and look at what she wrote, a lot of it points to her, listen

Originally posted by Dracyia
My sisters coming back in about 10 mins, if im not gone by then shell hit me, again and again till i collapse on the ground with blood loss. Shes strong, she joined the army and i cant fight her. its pointless, i cant even run away, shes fitter than me. Shes better at everything than me, i hate my life. My keyboard here has blod from the wounds she inflicted on me yesterday, i have a broken pinkie and a knife wound on my left arm. I cant even stop her without this, running away is no use, dying is.

please, 'she's better at everything than me' would any sibling truthfully say that abouth their sister? honestly, it's so obviously dracyia's sister playing a joke.

NiKo
10-16-2002, 05:49 PM
Well then no doubt Dracyas sister has a twisted sense of humor :/

Kj°len
10-16-2002, 05:50 PM
I new it! I had a fealing that wasn't her haha. Boy her sister sure does love herself you can see :p. Well I'm happy now.
I knew that an arm stab, blood on the keyboard, sister running away and parents dying was too... not... real sounding :xp:
Boy i feel better :)

Dracyia
10-16-2002, 06:19 PM
*hugs everyone* thanx for not being mad at me and i honestly didnt write it incase you have doubts. i dont lie!!! i tell the truth about everything now. *dances arund happily* anyway, c'mon peeps, there wasnt enough *'s in it!! *hugs everyone indiviudually* i love you guys and i hate my stupid sister. anyway.... i aint sposed to be online coz im stil gorunded so il tok 2ya all like next week. bye!

Kj°len
10-16-2002, 06:27 PM
Bye! And don't hate your sister, tell her i forgive her at least :p

Tyrion
10-16-2002, 07:43 PM
I think I was the one who sent her than PM...

heh..little sisters...damn them..DAMN THEM TO HELL-o mrs. operator,give me line number 4!

:D:D:D:D

But yeah...I knew it couldnt be true writing that. I mean, someone who's seriously drugged up and dizzy couldnt right english that good..

Pisces
10-16-2002, 07:55 PM
Yeah, they probably wouldn't take time to tell us about making mistakes because they're drugged up. :D

Natty At Work
10-16-2002, 09:24 PM
If I did this sorta thing to my older brothers I'd get a belt across the head

All things aside it is good to see your safe and alive. :)

Al-back from the BigWhoop
10-17-2002, 12:14 AM
i just want to remind u all that i havent replyed to this topic yet.

and pikadude, i think u are lying, but thats ok: i lie all the time. in fact i cant say a sentence without meaning the opposite.
;)
heres some crappy contradiction to challenge your brains - not that i think its a challenge, but hey: its 3 in the morning, its all i can come up with :D

Ikhnaton
10-17-2002, 04:55 AM
I have two opinions about a thread like this:

1. your sister really did write it and it was a dirty stunt to pull

2. you wrote it looking for attention and then later blamed it on your sister.

someone pointed out how it was interesting that you and your sister both spell the F word without the C. I noticed some other similarities in the posting style. That sort of thing isn't easily copied unless she's been spying on you for some time. I have seen many cases where someone posts something shocking like this and later blames it on a sibling. I personally would like to know the real truth.

jannar85
10-17-2002, 05:01 AM
Welcome back!!!!!!
I'm glad you're not dead;)

Redwing
10-17-2002, 05:28 AM
I dunno what to think ^^;; but I'm glad you're alive pika ^_^;

Drunken_Sailor
10-17-2002, 07:08 AM
Well, an IP check can always help! Anyway, I'm glad you'r alive! And please don't kill your sister!:)

Doodle Dude of Doom
10-17-2002, 12:34 PM
f everyones gald then Im gald waaah :)

Al-back from the BigWhoop
10-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Drunken_Sailor
Well, an IP check can always help!

erm... not really

but i really dont care wether it was her or her sister...
not sure y, i guess im just not curious.

murta
10-17-2002, 04:26 PM
All posts are from the same IP

HelenW
10-17-2002, 04:35 PM
I guess the IP address would be the same anyway. If it was her sister, the posts were probably made on the same computer!!!

jannar85
10-18-2002, 06:28 AM
Yup! And then she *forgot* to sign out, and her sister did a trick on her by going into the history folder to pick this forum url, and posted ****ty. :p

** Edit **
Cool, that word got banned! I didn't even know since it's used world-wide! :)

Fender122
10-18-2002, 04:21 PM
I don't really think that anyone would kill themselves if they go onto a forum to tell everyone there going to. However, here's one that may have...

...you remember Faith?

When was the last time we saw her?

Damn, I still worry.

Acrylic
10-18-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by jannar85
Yup! And then she *forgot* to sign out, and her sister did a trick on her by going into the history folder to pick this forum url, and posted ****ty. :p

** Edit **
Cool, that word got banned! I didn't even know since it's used world-wide! :)

uhm...what word was that?

Kj°len
10-18-2002, 05:27 PM
Probably S H I T T Y

Kj°len
10-18-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by jannar85

It's possible, I never log out on my computer because no one knows how to even work a forum in my house so I'm safe, plus maybe they both use the f word without the c to get around the censor. *shrug*

Acrylic
10-18-2002, 05:30 PM
good theory

SamNMax
10-18-2002, 06:47 PM
Ok. I'm not speechless anymore. Glad too. I've been speechless for days :)

scabb
10-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Quite obviously "Dracyia's" sister did not write the original post, and if she did, they must have both picked up the exact same forum etiquette, mannerisms, punctuation and spelling.

It was an extremely stupid post to make, and Dracyia is clearly an attention seeker.

Doodle Dude of Doom
10-19-2002, 09:02 AM
Hey! Can't we just forget this? Please Draciya delte the topic, you should be able to do that even if your sister wrote it becasue you probably have the same Ip number...

NiKo
10-19-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Fender122

...you remember Faith?

When was the last time we saw her?

Damn, I still worry.

i dunno man, if i remember correctly she kept coming on ICQ even after she left and said what she said....

Deadmeat_X
10-19-2002, 11:18 AM
My god, seems like I just missed the most exiting topic in a long time....damn you Rome!

About Faith, I'm pretty sure that the topic ended good, she decided not to do it ifI remember it right. I don't have her email or ICQ, but if you're really worried, you can just mail or something...

This whole topic reminded me of something...a few weeks ago, I read about a newsgroup on internet about suicide. You could talk about it, and get tips. All pretty marcabre, especially one screenshot, that showed a topic, titled "I'm leaving, bye".

Anyway, I'm glad it all ended all right.