PDA

View Full Version : Blade Mod needs Kung Fu coders

Covax
10-17-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey, I know every mod out there is looking for miracle coders but hey nothing ventured nothing gained.

We would LIKE to have a bit more of a martial arts aspect to the Blade Mod mainly for SP but eventualy for MP as well. We've got a few ideas for what could work (like narrowing the range of Force Push so that it become a Punch) but would need someone to implement that into the Mod.

We've also got a few other positions open but we're goign to work on getting what we want better defined first (ie Weapons FX Coders, Cutscene Scripters, etc).

Http://members.rogers.com/knightofdracul/

Khier
10-17-2002, 11:20 PM
there is that punch emote with jediplus

Covax
10-18-2002, 08:49 AM
:cool: Yea, hopfully we'll get the MP punch & kick into the SP game somehow. I was thinking for using force push as a 'super punch' like you see in Blade 1, in the temple right after Blade gets his glasses. Add a cool 'slam' sound and it's be like.. I dunno.. a super punch in Dead or Alive.

Covax
10-22-2002, 12:45 PM
:cool: http://members.rogers.com/knightofdracul/punch.jpg

Oh well... looks like I'll have to do some headhunting.

Jokerland
10-24-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Covax
:cool: Yea, hopfully we'll get the MP punch & kick into the SP game somehow. I was thinking for using force push as a 'super punch' like you see in Blade 1, in the temple right after Blade gets his glasses. Add a cool 'slam' sound and it's be like.. I dunno.. a super punch in Dead or Alive.

That would be cool :)

Do you still need help with the mod?

Covax
10-24-2002, 08:34 AM
:cool: I've already got some kick-ass skinners but have more than enough work to go around if you're interested. Just e-mail me and I'll send over the design docs/screenplay.