PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Earn some Cash for a Drawing?

JandoFett1842
10-18-2002, 12:08 AM
A new book, soon 2 be pubished and in book stores needs a cover, i personally know the wrighter, he said htat hes willing to give either a percent of the amound of cash from the books sold or a fixed limit to someone who draws a cover for his book or the charachter for the website, some cash! He told me 2 spreed it around, now i give it you you. Below are the peramiteres for the drawing, anything not written you have creative licence:
(note: does not have to be in color)

Spcefiateions for Character: Wefin
Black or Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
Wears a long sword in a holster on back with a belt across his chest conecting it
Wears Gi, not the dress, licence to make any color and any kind of gi exept the dress
Aproximtely 6' tall
Aichnent(sp?) Greek/Roman type sandels
Caries a Kabu (long stick used for fighting)
Sash type belt
Pants
Wild Hair, not comed, semi-long
Wighted cuffs on wrists sometimes if you want to put them on him
Head band, nijia like thing

Plese post the pic or send them to me at
suvman87@hotmail.com

Loki GM
10-18-2002, 12:17 AM
well if I knew what you ment by gi

what does it look like???

thehomicidalegg
10-18-2002, 04:13 AM
any specific background or environment you would like, as in a castle, army etc?

JandoFett1842
10-18-2002, 08:20 PM
Here is the information you wanted

A Gi: fighting shirt kind of like what Goku or some people on fighting games wear only diffenrent colors, no sleaves a under shirt.

Background: Forests, swamp, modern millitary buildings, old stone forteses, old buildings, kind of like that.

The book is sortof a Midevil Fantasy with a Modern Day Guns and some modern day buildings, its in an alternate univeres sort of.

ZBomber
10-18-2002, 08:21 PM
sounds fun. Hope the book comes out good. :)

JandoFett1842
10-18-2002, 11:26 PM
Would you like the creator's email or a samle 5 chapters of the book? There Free!