PDA

View Full Version : What type of strength you have the most?

Guardian Omega
10-19-2002, 01:00 AM
Personal, my will is pretty strong, and I done physical feats I never imagined.......

Old_Ben
10-19-2002, 01:47 AM
Personally I think my greatest strength is my durability. I can usually take alot before I break.

Eldritch
10-19-2002, 01:48 AM
Physical strength for me. I have strength in other areas but I used to be a amateur body-builder, so... :cool: ;)

I'm one SW dork no one wants to mess with! :D

-Anakin

Taos
10-19-2002, 02:00 AM
I would have to say durability..........it takes a lot to get me down and out!!!

gorganfloss
10-19-2002, 02:57 AM
I have superhuman dodging abilities, so I said flexibility.

TiE23
10-19-2002, 03:04 AM
logic, figure things out really fast and I am really aware of my surroundings, cat like mind, dog like body:p :cool: :D

Kstar__2
10-19-2002, 05:11 AM
personall, i use my brains alot:D

Darklighter
10-19-2002, 07:46 AM
Same here...I have a lot of charisma, when having to get out of ticky situations, I prefer negotiation to physical strength (I'm not that type of person):)

Jah Warrior
10-19-2002, 08:16 AM
hmmmm now thats a question.

Mine would be a combination of raw power and focus, I can just switch into an almost psychotic state at will, where i can become undefeatable and perhaps somewhat dangerous. Oh gosh that sounds nasty innit!!!!

:eek:

Datheus
10-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Yoda, of course...
Cause I have absolutely no idea what the HELL it means in terms of strength

obi
10-19-2002, 09:14 AM
Well, I am not the most physical person in the world, so I try to expand my mind, and get knowledge as much as I can. I am also very tolerant.

For exaple, one time at school, There was this one person who wanted to fight me (for some ridiculous, barbaric reason). He called me a "Mommy's boy" and he pushed me. I gave him a look, A walked towards him, and stared him right in the face. A few moments later, I told him to back off. He did so. So instead of stooping to his level and "beating him up," I just psyched him out. No one was injured, and the problem was solved.

(true story)

greedo626
10-19-2002, 11:33 AM
I have pure, raw strength and I use my head alot (I smash my head into things), but I also use my brain. I'm also very manipulative (even without trying it [scary]). I don't have much stamina but I can take quite a beating. and I'm pretty fast and I can dodge things pretty well.;)

C'jais
10-19-2002, 11:41 AM
I am supahman!!! :p

Not really hehe....

Actually I am.....

He-Man!!!! Master of zee universe!

JandoFett1842
10-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Speed and Stringht, most people think im just a semi-strong slow guy, he he! Wait till they try to punch me!

Weapon X
10-19-2002, 12:18 PM
i have all but the yoda strengths, i'm an athlete (a swimmer at that) with the swimming comes the strenghtened muscles, plus i lift every other day, i've always been flexible (more so than some girls, is that normal?) and my manipulative and will powers are some of the best, i can get anyone to do just about anything for me, just by out-smarting them then tricking them sometimes! i know i'm bragging but i can't help it:p plus i can intimidate people really well, alls i gotta do is stand still and look into their eyes then they start looking around at other people and at my hands/feet to make sure i'm not trying anything then they look at the ground and walk away, it's way sweet, some of them start to stutter and visibly tremble, a couple have even started getting tears in their eyes

Pad
10-19-2002, 12:22 PM
personal strength for me! the MIND :D

Kstar__2
10-19-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Padanime
personal strength for me! the MIND :D

wow, i didn't know belgians had them:xp::D

*runs away*
for the dutch/belgian persons:
(lpf= lijst politiek falen)

mima kake
10-19-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by kstar__2

wow, i didn't know belgians had them:xp::D

*runs away*
for the dutch/belgian persons:
(lpf= lijst politiek falen)

Oh your mean..... but funny:D
P.S. padanime kan jij ook belgisch schrijven:D

Me personely goes for flexible just because I am.
In many ways. Not on the physical side though...
wel maybe a little.

C'jais
10-19-2002, 01:04 PM
God, this thread has turned into a bragging forum....

leXX
10-19-2002, 05:31 PM
way too much testosterone in here!

*makes a quick exit*

Lunatic Jedi
10-19-2002, 06:28 PM
I prefer mind over body. I prey on the weakness and innocence of the human psyche. I can manipulate people almost effortlessly. I can turn best friends on each other (done it too).

I have no intention of becoming a lawyer, but my natural evil powers of manipulation permit it as a forseeable alternative to Supreme Ruler of Earth. :evil2:

Pedantic
10-19-2002, 06:46 PM
What in the infernal hell is Yoda strength? :D

Lunatic Jedi
10-19-2002, 06:56 PM
The power of bad grammar!

Arreat
10-19-2002, 07:22 PM
i think its pretty obvious that i have the strength of yodu!!!

lol

Wes Marrakesh
10-19-2002, 07:27 PM
Well, I'm not sure. I have good stamina, even with ahsma. I can take more punishemnt than I look like I could, and I think I can deal a fair amount (never had to). I am either very focused or very distraced, so I don't think that counts. And I am not physically flexible at all.

Marth
10-19-2002, 08:44 PM
I voted manipulative, i have a strong influence

Dath Maximus
10-19-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by leXX
way too much testosterone in here!

*makes a quick exit*

*trips lexx as he enters*

i use mind games on people, people think im nuts.

ive been called the devil on many occations

Eldritch
10-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Marth
I voted manipulative, i have a strong influence

Yeah, and you drive people frickin' insane.

And Dath Maximus, you should've voted for strength in spelling (Dath = Darth). :D ;)

Just playing with you.

-Anakin

Rogue Nine
10-20-2002, 01:11 AM
I'm very flexible, both mentally and physically.

Eldritch
10-20-2002, 02:06 AM
I'm also a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do with my "black belt" in Aikido (Aikido doesn't really have belts)... for Tae Kwon Do you have to have a lot of flexibility in your legs... I can do the side split (the one that poser Van Damm does in like all his movies... where your legs go straight out to the sides and basically your crouch touches the floor...

Looks like it hurts but if you're flexible enough it doesn't. :D

-Anakin

Marth
10-20-2002, 10:40 AM
I CAN"T DO THAT AT ALL

I have personal strength too