PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman Is Hot!!!!!!!

-s/<itzo-
10-19-2002, 04:48 AM
Well, i don't know if there are any Natalie Portman fans in here. so here we go.

To tell you the truth i have a little infactuation over Natalie Portman. but can you blame me. she is HOT!!!! tell me if there is any young actress thats hotter than her. i don't think there is.

i fell in love with her in The professional. i prefer the uncut version. one of my favorite movie of all time. she is an actress with an amazing talent. and i think she will go far in the business. at first i wasn't much of a star wars fan. but natalie was the reason why i started liking star wars. if it wasn't for her i don't think i would be a member here.

if i had one wish i would wish for one night with natalie and have my ways with her. after that i can die a happy man.

so i dedicate this thread to the one and only natalie portman.

funny pic of natalie:
http://www.natalieportman.com/images/anything/FR_nat_JC.jpg

Kstar__2
10-19-2002, 05:01 AM
no, serious??

who wouldn't:D

Darth Groovy
10-19-2002, 05:18 AM
Oh Gawd, not again?!

[edit-Gonk- innapropriate pic]

stormtroop
10-19-2002, 07:22 AM
who doesnt like her

Darklighter
10-19-2002, 07:48 AM
I have a right mind to resurrect that cursed other thread dedicated to Natalie (when I say cursed, I most likely mean....great:Dlol)...but I really can't be bothered lol

stormtroop
10-19-2002, 08:05 AM
now now darky youknow you like her more then like her

Datheus
10-19-2002, 08:12 AM
Good actress?

Bah

Blinded by obsesssion, you are

Pad
10-19-2002, 08:30 AM
we had a thread like this running a few weeks ago, that explains these responses.

and who is that in my av? :D

obi
10-19-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Datheus
Good actress?

Bah

Blinded by obsesssion, you are

*high fives Datheus*

I am glad to see someone esle besides me isn't blinded by beauty!

=|PL|=Stalker
10-19-2002, 08:58 AM
mnmmmmmmmmm looks like she had to get those extra little bits out that didnt come when she last went to the toilet eh??? lol!!

GonkH8er
10-19-2002, 09:32 AM
innapropriate thread

and groovy, no more pics like that please. suicides not a joking matter. it hits some of us a little close to home.