PDA

View Full Version : Things you dont want to see in ep3.

JediNyt
10-20-2002, 01:28 AM
Padme in labor! "EEEERRRRRGGGGGGFFFFFFF *POP* *SPLAT*! WAAAAAA!!! WAAAAA!!!":barf::D

Taos
10-20-2002, 01:35 AM
I don't want Palpatine/Sideous to fight anyone with a lightsaber...............

Is that you DarkJediNut???? If so welcome to the light!!!! ;)

JediNyt
10-20-2002, 02:03 AM
Welcome back to the light, yes, thank you.:thumbsup:

Purple_Tentacle
10-20-2002, 03:11 AM
another yoda lightsaber fight, no thanks. one was enough.

i also do not want to see a baby Leia, we cannot know about the twins in ep.3. hmmm but how can lucas make it make sence.

do you think Leia should be kept a secret from the audience as well as vader ?

also, do you think pademe will give birth during ep. 3 ? before ? after ?

ckcsaber
10-20-2002, 01:10 PM
I definitly dont want to see Jar Jar doing a striptease

obi
10-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Hayden Christinsen(spelling) giving out more "pick-up" lines........

in fact fact, let him not speak in it at all.........

on second thought, just cut him out completely........

Taos
10-20-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
I definitly dont want to see Jar Jar doing a striptease

How about no Jar Jar altogether........(sorry Jar Jar fans)

And yes Obi-Wan.....no more "pick up" lines from Hayden.
He might as well be sayin' "Is there a mirror in your pants becasue I can see myself.............(you know the rest) :naughty:

Jedi_Monk
10-20-2002, 02:45 PM
I want to see:
...Alderaan, during a battle in the Clone Wars (Alderaan was nearly destroyed in the Clone Wars, which is why they have no weapons in ANH). I want to see Padme, disguised as a handmaid, come to Alderaan with baby Leia, and the two of them being invited into the Alderaanian palace by Bail Organa. In fact, I want to actually hear someone use the name "Bail Organa".

...The EU assertion that Anakin becomes Vader by falling into molten metal contradicted. I want to see as much of the EU contradicted as possible ;)

...Anakin in full Sith gear before he's put into the mask. I want to see him floating in a bacta tank and I want to see the mask put on him for the first time.

...The political power-moves Palpatine uses before declairing himself Emperor (what's his excuse for continuing martial law after the Clone Wars are over?). I want to see the argument Palpatine gives that turns the universe against the Jedi.

...Clonetroopers attack the Jedi Temple, and I want to see a massive Jedi/Clonetrooper battle on the Jedi's home terf. I've heard that there will be over three thousand extras playing Jedi in this movie. I want to see more Jedi fist-fights... I want to see a Jedi punch someone and have them fly ten meters back.

And, of course, I want the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel. I want it to be ten minutes long, acrobatics and moves like we've never seen and never imagined, and I don't want it to be intercut with anything else.

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

ET Warrior
10-20-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

And, of course, I want the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel. I want it to be ten minutes long, acrobatics and moves like we've never seen and never imagined, and I don't want it to be intercut with anything else.

Yeah!!! That's what i'm talkin aboot! I liked all of what you said, but that is the best one. That and the jedi punching someone and they fly back...yes.....

JediNyt
10-20-2002, 07:39 PM
This thread is about things you dont want to see in ep3.

Weapon X
10-20-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Monk
I want to see:
...Alderaan, during a battle in the Clone Wars (Alderaan was nearly destroyed in the Clone Wars, which is why they have no weapons in ANH). I want to see Padme, disguised as a handmaid, come to Alderaan with baby Leia, and the two of them being invited into the Alderaanian palace by Bail Organa. In fact, I want to actually hear someone use the name "Bail Organa".

...The EU assertion that Anakin becomes Vader by falling into molten metal contradicted. I want to see as much of the EU contradicted as possible ;)

...Anakin in full Sith gear before he's put into the mask. I want to see him floating in a bacta tank and I want to see the mask put on him for the first time.

...The political power-moves Palpatine uses before declairing himself Emperor (what's his excuse for continuing martial law after the Clone Wars are over?). I want to see the argument Palpatine gives that turns the universe against the Jedi.

...Clonetroopers attack the Jedi Temple, and I want to see a massive Jedi/Clonetrooper battle on the Jedi's home terf. I've heard that there will be over three thousand extras playing Jedi in this movie. I want to see more Jedi fist-fights... I want to see a Jedi punch someone and have them fly ten meters back.

you f(_)ckin tell it jedi monk! trying to visualize what you typed makes me want to hold a gun to lucas's head and say "work faster" cuz that'd be cool **** to see!

note: i would NEVER hold a gun to anyone's head, especially george lucas's:P

Qui-Gon Jinn 64
10-21-2002, 01:14 PM
Three things I don't want to see in the new film:

1: Jar-Jar surviving the Clone Wars.
2: Mace Windu surviving a lightsaber duel with Count Dooku.
3: Palpatine/Sidious NOT using a lightsaber (he needs glory).

ckcsaber
10-21-2002, 06:48 PM
I DO NOT want to see a saber in Palpy's hands!

Sivy
10-21-2002, 07:59 PM
i don't want to see boba kill mace, i don't want to see padme die. i don't want to see a short duel between obi and anakin, it must imho be at lest 10 ten minutes long

JediNyt
10-21-2002, 09:38 PM
Well I dont want to see Yoda just sitting on his ass and not killing someone like Dooku or a bunch of clone troopers. I dont care what happens to Jar Jar. I neither love nor hate him. I certainly dont wanna see Anakin fall into lava! Dumb!:firemad:

Taos
10-22-2002, 12:24 AM
Thank you Sivy, I knew I was forgettin' something..........I also don't want to see Boba have anything to do with the death of Mace Windu!!!

Purple_Tentacle
10-22-2002, 02:41 AM
sifnt boba kill mace

AgentSmith
10-22-2002, 11:36 AM
What I DO NOT want to to see in Episode III:

1. Aayla Secura not being in Episode III. (She has to be in it with lots of scenes! :) )
2. Aayla Secura dying in Episode III. (She has to survive the Clone Wars and Jedi Purge!)
3. A young Boba Fett killing Mace Windu.
4. Jar-Jar Binks. (Except if he dies in it.)
5. Anakin falling into lava.
6. All the OT secrets like Vader=Anakin, Leia=Luke's sister revealed. (They need to keep some suspense and secrets.)

Kryllith
10-22-2002, 01:22 PM
I don't want to see a new bounty hunter named Jar-Jar Fett.

Oh, and I don't want to see any boy band members... or Britney Spears, or anything along those lines.

Kryllith

Qui-Gon Jinn 64
10-22-2002, 01:29 PM
I would love to see a lightsaber duel between Palpatine/Sidious and someone important like Yoda/Mace Windu/Obi-Wan Kenobi/Anakin (maybe?). He needs the action, and not just the lightning, talking and sitting in a throne... talking... some... more than... usual...

Jar-Jar Fett? Where did you come up with that one? Besides, the nose, mouth, eyes and ears would not fit into a mandalorian helmet...

Kryllith
10-22-2002, 01:33 PM
The helmet and armour would be modified, of course. :D

Kryllith

Qui-Gon Jinn 64
10-22-2002, 01:43 PM
Gungan body armour? NO! THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE GALAXY!

I would definately not want to see that in Episode III!!! You are going to give me nightmares now, Kryllith! An army of unstoppable Gungans! God, help us all!

Darth Kaan
10-24-2002, 07:31 PM
I dont want to see:

1. Anymore two vs one Jedi vs Sith fights, instead I want to see Vader exterminating them all one vs one.

2. Windu flapping his yap, more fighting from him instead.

3. Any more corny love talk between Anakin and Padme.

4. Obi Won getting his ass kicked yet again.

5. Anymore Naboo Queens drssed up in 500 lbs of bad makeup.

covenant_bad
11-01-2002, 02:22 PM
i dont wanna see:

1.windu with an afro
2.yoda making some home brew in dagobah. :yoda:
3. a short fight between obi/ani :duel:
4.jar jar binks say or do anything at all apart from getting killed in the first 3 seconds of the film. Possibly getting crushed between some lift doors or something. :explode:
4. the end of SW.. :ball:

whoa the most smilies ive used in a lonnnnng time.

obi
11-01-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Darth Kaan
I dont want to see:

4. Obi Won getting his ass kicked yet again.

woa woa woa woa woa woa woa.........

It's Obi-wan..............

anyway, let's get your facts straight. Obi did not get his ass kicked. He let Dooku win. You hear me? HE LET DOOKU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taos
11-01-2002, 04:27 PM
OK, that's enough 13!

*13 falls to the ground in tears*

LT-
"Hey Obi, it will be ok man, we both know that he let Dooku win. Don't listen to him. It will be ok........"

:D

JediNyt
11-01-2002, 07:50 PM
He didnt let Dooku win he just wasnt as good as Dooku. Remember Dooku is a master and...oh man why am I going into this again. Ive explained it a hundred times.:snear: Dont worry I aint mad if you dont know why Obi lost so Ill put it strait forward for ya.

Obi=Knight
Dooku=Master (Not cause he had the Dark side, cause he was a Jedi Master before.)

Easy.

obi
11-01-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by JediNyt
He didnt let Dooku win he just wasnt as good as Dooku. Remember Dooku is a master and...oh man why am I going into this again. Ive explained it a hundred times.:snear: Dont worry I aint mad if you dont know why Obi lost so Ill put it strait forward for ya.

Obi=Knight
Dooku=Master (Not cause he had the Dark side, cause he was a Jedi Master before.)

Easy.

lol dude, I was joking :p

Taos
11-01-2002, 11:42 PM
Dude, I was joking as well......just tryin' to do a little rp with 13. You know, having a little bit of fun.....;)

Lateralis
11-02-2002, 10:22 AM
Any more of Anakin pouting like some angst ridden Goth teen. Jar Jar, for more than a minute, or indeed causing the Empire to come to fruition. Again. ;).

Jedi_Monk
11-04-2002, 03:17 AM
Here's what I really don't want to see:
I don't want to see Lucas give into the pressure of the EU zealots who would turn SW3 into an EU-tie-in fest. Lucas started this thing his own way, he should end it his own way. I want to see Lucas' vision, not some EU fanboy's fantasy :mad:

Tyal Knila
11-05-2002, 05:44 PM
some thing i really wanna see: Jar Jar geting shot my some clonetroopers, dismembered by some jedi and thrown into the lava pit with Anakin:fire3: :jarjar: :fire2:

Count Dooku 2
11-06-2002, 11:48 AM
Five things I would love to watch:

1: When Anakin Skywalker turns to the dark side, he is angry and lashes out at the nearest thing with his lightsaber: Jar-Jar Binks' neck. Decapitate the Gungan!

2: Yoda tries to escape to Dagobah, and is stopped by... Count Dooku! The pair duel with lightsabers and the Force, and Yoda eventually kills Dooku in a spectacular death scene for the dark lord.

3: Darth Sidious challenging Obi-Wan Kenobi to a lightsaber duel. As Obi-Wan takes off his cloak and activates his weapon, Sidious removes his hood, revealing the face of: Chancellor Palpatine! This is the reveal, and Obi-Wan escapes to tell the Jedi Counsel.

4: Padme escaping to Alderaan with Leia. After all, Leia can remember her mother in "Return of the Jedi", so we need a basis for Padme bringing up the baby Leia.

5: The Geonosians building the Death Star battle station. The EU version of events is a tiny bit... rubbish, and I think the Geonosians should be the manufacturers of the super-weapon, maybe supervised by Dooku or a certain Imperial agent... Tarkin without a receeding hairline?

darthweaver
11-06-2002, 01:53 PM
i want a lightsaber duel with about 200 folk fighting each other just for the ****s, giggles, and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs

Lateralis
11-06-2002, 02:35 PM
For Vader's theme to come blaring out at the end - this I'd like to see.

LiMP RABBiT
11-07-2002, 11:38 AM
I WANT to see LIGHTSABERS!!! Ep. 2's final battle was amazing with all those shimerring blades. Those 200 Jedi extras sound amazing too.

ET Warrior
11-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

5: The Geonosians building the Death Star battle station. The EU version of events is a tiny bit... rubbish, and I think the Geonosians should be the manufacturers of the super-weapon, maybe supervised by Dooku or a certain Imperial agent... Tarkin without a receeding hairline?

I personally don't think it will be the Geonosians who build the deathstar...they made the plans, but Dooku took the plans from them, AND the geonosians will undoubtedly be watched very closely now that the republic knows they were making battle droids and other weapons of war. We saw the deathstar plans in AotC, i dont think we'll see any of the deathstar in ep. 3....but that's just my thoughts

Count Dooku 2
11-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Well, everyone is allowed their own opinion, but I think the Republic won't be watching the Geonosians.

Poggle the Lesser has gone into hiding with the Geonosians, and so when the Republic survey the planet they will find no Geonosians, and therefore conclude that they were all wiped out. Plus, if Palpatine is leader of the Republic, then he can direct the Clonetroopers away from the planet if he knows the Death Star is being constructed there. It's easy when you are Supreme Chancellor...

LiMP RABBiT
11-09-2002, 04:40 PM
Anyhoo, things i dont want to see. Well.....

1. Annoying brats with cheesey american accents and corny lines (I could have murderred Anakin in Ep. 1)

2. Jarjar binks (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please die! Proof against the existence of God. Any merciful being would have obliterated that annoying peice of turd with his stupid little "Meesa Jarjar Binks. Meesa gonna be splattered if I goes on anymore episodes" lines the instant it poisoned this universe.)

3. A bad Anakin. We've had 2 of the most ultimately annoying actors already, please have mercy.

JediNyt
11-09-2002, 04:58 PM
Mesa thinkin yousa better read this. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82880

Btw Anakin will be played by Hayden Christensen again. Hes a fine actor. Remember Ani is not a fully mature person. He still has some childish thinking. And if you see someone you had a crush on and hadent seen for 10 years since childhood you wouldnt know what to say other than some poor pickup lines.:p

Taos
11-09-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT
Anyhoo, things i dont want to see. Well.....

2. Jarjar binks (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, please die! Proof against the existence of God. Any merciful being would have obliterated that annoying peice of turd with his stupid little "Meesa Jarjar Binks. Meesa gonna be splattered if I goes on anymore episodes" lines the instant it poisoned this universe.)

Sorry to say, but I think I hear that Jar Jar was going to be in ep 3............sad indeed. :(

Count Dooku 2
11-10-2002, 08:38 AM
I heard Jar-Jar Binks would play a major part in the Clone Wars, and not just granting Palpatine emergency powers in Episode II. I did enjoy his ground battle from Episode I, so maybe another one of these is on the cards.

LiMP RABBiT
11-12-2002, 02:18 PM
I did like the ground battle in Ep. 1, I must say i prefer the death star attack in the return of the jedi. But the best battle of all time was in ep 2.

JediNyt
11-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Ya Ep2 had the best ground battle.:clone::bdroid1: Ep6 had the best space battle.:tie::x-wing: :thumbsup:

Maverick Knight
11-13-2002, 08:01 PM
1. I DO want to see Yoda with a lightsaber again, but I want the saber fights to be so that we can actually see who is fighting, not just some fast-twirling blurs. Epilepsy warnings!!!

2. I DON'T want to see Anakin get the Vader Armor halfway through the movie. Come on, Vader walking around for half the movie? How dramatic is that?

3. I DON'T want to see any more idiotic jokes by C-3PO or R2-D2.

4. I DO want to see more decapitations.

5. I DON'T want the big plot twist of the Prequil Trilogy to be something like a cloned Darth Maul (Mini-Me + clone Maul = Mini-Maul), a Gungan Sith lord ("Meesa called Darth Binks. Meesa gonna KILL YOU ALL!"

covenant_bad
11-18-2002, 12:47 PM
I think that Yoda won't fight again, i think it would be more dramatic just seeing Yoda walk away from the corpse after killing Dooku than seeing the whole fight. (or whoever he takes out)

Andy867
11-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Umm, you guys do know that Anakin is now married to Padme, right. So WHY would he have to use "cheesy pick-up lines"? That's what the whole last scene of Ep2 was all about. Notice the veil on Padme's head... and how they kissed in front of a Religious Minister? Also, Lucasfilms confirmed that Ewan and Hayden have been practicing for their epic fight. Also, there are rumors that Padme, with some help of the Council, escapes to Alderaan and then Obi-wan takes Luke to Tattooine. But that it won't be until the last part of the film. Also, C3PO and R2D2 are rumored to have their memory erased, and Obi-wan will probably just forget about the droids due to old age.

Jedi_Monk
11-19-2002, 03:41 PM
and Obi-wan will probably just forget about the droids due to old age.
Obi-Wan never forgot about the droids... he just said, "I don't recall ever owning a droid." Which is true (from a certain point of view), since possession is forbidden for a Jedi, and 3PO was owned by Anakin's while R2 was Amidala's. Obi-Wan seems to recognize R2 the first time he sees him in ANH ("Well hello there, little friend...").

Maverick Knight
11-19-2002, 04:22 PM
I didn't know that Obi-Wan even cared about the droids. All he's seen of them is when young Anakin showed him C-3PO in EP I and when R2-D2 distinguished himself in that same movie.

Jedi_Monk
11-19-2002, 04:32 PM
I didn't know that Obi-Wan even cared about the droids. All he's seen of them is when young Anakin showed him C-3PO in EP I and when R2-D2 distinguished himself in that same movie.
Obi-Wan never saw 3PO in Episode I... Obi-Wan never went far from the ship. But Obi-Wan doesn't seem to have much love for droids, "If droids could think..."

Purple_Tentacle
11-19-2002, 09:00 PM
from watching ep's 1 and 2 i get the feeling that obi-wan hates : Droids, Idiots, and Children.

"why do i get the feeling that we've picked up ANOTHER pathetic lifeform" in reference to ani and jarjar

listen to his TONE when he walks in on yoda teaching the younglings and says " hello " he might as well have said " piss off, stupid kids" HAHA
obi-wan rocks

ET Warrior
11-20-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Purple_Tentacle
he might as well have said " piss off, stupid kids"

:rofl::rofl:

ET Warrior
11-20-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Purple_Tentacle

"why do i get the feeling that we've picked up ANOTHER pathetic lifeform" in reference to ani and jarjar

And ani is a kid at the time......helping out the whole hates kids theory....yup...i agree with the tentacle on this one. Cept maybe droids...i dont think obiwan hates them.....he talks to R4 like it's a person.........

JediNyt
11-20-2002, 01:37 AM
Ya R4s his buddy.;) And when ever in the SW saga does Obi ever show resentment to droids? Hes shown respect for them in every movie hes been with them so far. In ep4 he refers to Artoo as "my little friend".:r2d2:

Purple_Tentacle
11-20-2002, 04:11 AM
yeah thats true. i was wrong about him disliking droids.