PDA

View Full Version : who here is gonna get GTA:VC?


Pada-Wan
10-21-2002, 01:04 AM
I am, it looks awesome!

Taos
10-21-2002, 01:12 AM
I won't be, but I'll be @ my friends house playing it!!!! :)
(sold the ps2)

It does look like a sweet game!!!!

Old_Ben
10-21-2002, 01:14 AM
Will it be out on the pc eventually, or are they keeping this one strictly ps2?

Pada-Wan
10-21-2002, 01:14 AM
what did u sell the PS2 4?

Taos
10-21-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Pada-Wan
what did u sell the PS2 4?




I sold to a guy I work with for $250 plus some games inlcluding GTA 3..........a deal I know, but it paid for my Xbox! :D

Tyrion
10-21-2002, 01:27 AM
heh.

It comes out for the PS2 on...

wait for it...


MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it comes out on my birthday, the 29th.

ShockV1.89
10-21-2002, 01:30 AM
Being that I sold my PS2 to buy new boots and bindings for my snowboard..... not me.

gorganfloss
10-21-2002, 01:32 AM
I would if I had a PS2.

Sam
10-21-2002, 01:34 AM
I am, The new motorcycle looks awsome

Mandalorian54
10-21-2002, 05:32 PM
If I have a job by the time it comes out I'll get it when it comes out, if not as soon as possible.

For PS2 that is.

but if you don't have a ps2 youll have to wait till it comes out on PC and it will so don't loose hope.

wait did you say it comes out on the 29th?
of october?
!!!!!!
shoot, I haven't finished adding my last job's results to my resume yet.

well then I'll get it as soon as possible.

Pvt_Dancer
10-21-2002, 05:35 PM
It will totally come out for the PC. GTA has its roots in the PC!!

I think the real question is who ISN'T going to get it. Its going to rock.

Tyrion
10-21-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Pvt_Dancer
It will totally come out for the PC. GTA has its roots in the PC!!

I think the real question is who ISN'T going to get it. Its going to rock.

I wont.

Dont have a ps2.

And it doesnt really seem great to me...

*ducks from missle launcher*

Mandalorian54
10-21-2002, 05:44 PM
*Kisses back of right hand and back slaps tyrion*

Fool!


*Passes hand in front of tyrion's face* "You will buy GTA V.C."

_NinjaGaiden_
10-21-2002, 05:58 PM
Im getting it.....Considering i have PS2, XBOX, And GAME CUBE its hard to keep up with all the good games though

ckcsaber
10-21-2002, 06:09 PM
I am definitly going to be getting it and definitly going to play it for a hella long lime

Darklighter
10-21-2002, 06:13 PM
Am I getting it?...

...(rhetorical answer to follow)...






...hell yeah!!!:D

ZBomber
10-21-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
I won't be, but I'll be @ my friends house playing it!!!! :)
(sold the ps2)

It does look like a sweet game!!!!

I also don't have A PS2 But i am also gonna play it at my friends hosue! Watch out, cillvians! ZBOMBER IS IN DA..... playstation.... :rolleyes:

Tyrion
10-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Mandolorian54
*Kisses back of right hand and back slaps tyrion*

Fool!


*Passes hand in front of tyrion's face* "You will buy GTA V.C."


I will buy GTA-VC...

*snaps out*

GAH!

*grips Mandolorian54 and throws him over a ledge*

MUWAHAHAHA

:evil2:

Father Torque
10-21-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
heh.

It comes out for the PS2 on...

wait for it...


MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it comes out on my birthday, the 29th.

umm tyrion i thought it comes out on the 31 HALOWEEN i could be wrong though

Tyrion
10-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Father Torque


umm tyrion i thought it comes out on the 31 HALOWEEN i could be wrong though

One of the commercials I could've sworn it came out on 29th for the PS2...

Darth Talliusc
10-21-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by _NinjaGaiden_
Im getting it.....Considering i have PS2, XBOX, And GAME CUBE its hard to keep up with all the good games though

BAH! *shakes fist at gaiden* all three? i hate you so much, i only have my gamecube and its hard enough trying to keep up with ITS games (all you GC owners out there mario party 4 hit stores today HOOAH), when im not saving for comp upgrades/new comp games it gets dumped in the GC fund *thinks he just made some programmer snort and giggle*. cant wait till bounty hunter for GC and im undecided about clonewars for same, ill probably rent JO for GC just to see what *if anything cool* is different from the pc version, i wont buy it of course because the pc version has mods and skins and well... multiplayer =D.


edit: got a bit carried away, no i wont buy the gta game.... until it hits the pc.

ckcsaber
10-21-2002, 07:46 PM
Yup, Its coming out on the 29th