PDA

View Full Version : Snowboarding anyone?

ShockV1.89
10-21-2002, 01:40 AM
Anyone snowboard? I started last year, and managed to get some great sales at the beginning of this season. I grabbed....

http://www.flipped24.co.uk/shop/pages/assets/images/newboards/spit_150.jpg K2 Spitfire-Wide (normal Spitfire pictured)

http://www.boardtactics.com/img/prod/4236_l.jpg K2 V9 Plasma bindings. (mine are actually a dark chrome with the plasma lettering on the back in orange.)
and...

http://www.outdoorreview.com/Channels/OutdoorReview/images/products/Product_96741.jpg Burton Drivers. Yeah, baby.

Now, we just need some snow....

gorganfloss
10-21-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by ShockV1.89

Now, we just need some snow....

lol
You should jsut find a big hill with long grass.

Darth Groovy
10-21-2002, 01:45 AM
Don't like winter sports at all because I hate winter, and snow and everything about it. I do however, really enjoy watersports, like skiing, tubing, and jet ski's are my favorite. :D

ForceElf
10-21-2002, 01:51 AM
You could got to the North Pole there is sure to be snow there;)

Taos
10-21-2002, 02:29 AM
It's still a little early yet for the big snowfalls......;)

ShockV1.89
10-21-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by ForceElf
You could got to the North Pole there is sure to be snow there;)

Hell yeah, I could be one of those guys that jumps out of the helicopter and I'll end up on Real-TV. Watch for me, I'm the guy rolling down the jagged hill hitting every rock and ice boulder there.

Datheus
10-21-2002, 03:05 AM
I'd snowboard...

(Hell, I'm even from the North, but I don't even do winter sports, that confuses everyone around here, in the south)

...But I don't particuarly care for the taste of snow:D

*quietly giggles at his own joke*

ShockV1.89
10-21-2002, 09:38 AM
I'd say its an acquired taste, kinda like coffee. It helps if the snow is packed. The powdery stuff gets all over your teeth, and that hurts.

Junior™
10-21-2002, 12:27 PM
I'm not a Snowboarder...I guess because I just don't have the possibility to do it where I live. I really like Skateboarding though.

StAtilXl
10-21-2002, 01:18 PM
It will be my fifth season snowboarding. It owns! Especially in BC!
I got a SIMS board Burton custom bindings and im getting DC revolution boots.

StrSk8er
10-21-2002, 02:35 PM
snow skating is fun, cant do anything with it. but skateboarding is the best for me.

Reb Starblazer
10-21-2002, 06:16 PM
Yea, I snowboard. Have for *counts*...wow, 6 years. Didn't realize it's been that long. My board is a Morrow model T( you've probably never even heard that particular board, it is 6 years old after all:D), with Custom boots, and Lamar bindings. I love snowboarding, it's just so fun. I was actually thinking about posting a thread/poll about what Extreme/Aggresive sports people do, and then I saw this :)

StAtilXl
10-21-2002, 06:54 PM
I used to have one of those one way boards. I Remember those morrows there still in buisness i think.:D Not very many ppl snowboard here u gotta try it. You might break some bones depending on what u do. I broke my collor bone and my ribs many times jumping. But thats half the fun :D :D

StrSk8er
10-21-2002, 09:17 PM
yeah, fallin on snow actually hurts when going fast, it slices you like ice would. i cut open my knee and blood was dripping down my leg, and skidding on your head hurts to.