PDA

View Full Version : Is Jediknightii.net gone?

Inky Binky
10-21-2002, 03:21 PM
It seems they haven't updated their site. I haven't seen a new model or skin for us to download for a very long time now. Just wondering if they stopped hosting permanently (except for what they already have up), if they're taking a long break or if they're severely backlogged. Anyone know?

Histys-History
10-21-2002, 03:26 PM
The file server is down, Andy needs a new processer or something,

NOTE. This has nothing to do with the modelling thread, admin please close this down

Eldritch
10-21-2002, 05:26 PM
Yeah, seriously. This has absolutely nothing to do with modeling. There is a seperate forum for this, called Yoda's Swamp. Read the descriptions for the forums before you senselessly post something, geez... I don't give this thread long unlocked.

Inky Binky
10-21-2002, 06:12 PM
Relax, man. The world aint gonna end because of this thread. Anyway, I got my answer, so thanks.

Andy867
10-21-2002, 06:13 PM
Its not my file server that is down, its the JediKnightii.net/LFN file server.. I just need a new motherboard for my chip because my crappy 200wPSU crapped out on me and toasted bmy mobo and athlonxp1600... So that's why I personally need a new mobo, which should arrive in the mail by friday. but the File server is a completely separate issue.

ZBomber
10-21-2002, 06:30 PM
hmm.. if you need help, you can use my website. Its a downlaoding one, don't know if it owuld much....