PDA

View Full Version : Macintosh Now Hiring Stoners To Do Their Ads

Boba Rhett
10-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Ehehehehehe. Check it out. There's no way that she hasn't been "huffin' the ganj". :D

Click Here to see the movie (http://www.apple.com/switch/ads/ellenfeiss.html) Only 659kb

*watches it again*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's so funny! :D

PhantomHelix
10-22-2002, 04:11 PM
its not like the stoners news is new......the ppl who made the product were stoned,so they r gonna have stoned ads! :lol:

Toonces
10-22-2002, 04:17 PM
heh, well, your right Helix, all those comercials are pretty bad. I love when they show the ones with the so called "Professionals" on bashing PC's and saying how great Macs are. Well, being an actual "Professional" I find the idea of switching to a Mac ludicrous

That girl sorta looks like somebody I dated in highschool, ironically she was a stoner too ;)

Kstar__2
10-22-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Toonces
heh, well, your right Helix, all those comercials are pretty bad. I love when they show the ones with the so called "Professionals" on bashing PC's and saying how great Macs are. Well, being an actual "Professional" I find the idea of switching to a Mac ludicrous

That girl sorta looks like somebody I dated in highschool, ironically she was a stoner too ;)

OMG you dated her:eek:

:p

boba, that is old news:p

Wacky_Baccy
10-22-2002, 04:51 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Yet again, very nice find, Rhett - thanks for sharing :D
Ehehehehehe. Check it out. There's no way that she hasn't been "huffin' the ganj". :D
Agreed :D

acdcfanbill
10-22-2002, 05:14 PM
heh, stoners are some of the most hilarious people i know :D but she isnt that funny :p

Toonces
10-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Nah, she doesn't have much of a personality either.

You know, it's kinda ironic how you brought this up on the same day that JKII went gold for the Mac, I guess in a few weeks we can be expecting an influx of Mac users just getting the game

obi
10-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Well, at least i have something to fall back on if my comedy career doesn't work out quite the way I wanted it. :)

Ratmjedi
10-22-2002, 05:48 PM
I just saw the movies and they were funny as hell! :rofl:
She does look like a stoner and the way she talks about a comuter is so funny. I think Kindergarder's would be insulted by the way she talks. I think Mac is really desperate to sell there home computers.
:duel: :lsduel:

gorganfloss
10-22-2002, 09:17 PM
Theyre hireing other weirdos too...
http://www.apple.com/switch/ads/hamiltonmorris.html

The Phantom
10-22-2002, 09:19 PM
Star Wars Trivia- Lets Go
"Phantom Helix"

When did the very first star wars premirer (mm/dd/yy/)

This is an easy one!

Boba Rhett
10-22-2002, 09:23 PM
*sigh*

We meet again whoever you are. :rolleyes: It's amazing how this list of people share the same IP

BobbaFett00
DarthJabba
PhantomHelix
TheBelchingGirl

Are you all in on it or are you pulling a prank on one of them or what?

JandoFett1842
10-22-2002, 10:00 PM
Thats mac for you, queer as always

The Phantom
10-22-2002, 10:16 PM
Phantom Helix is not very star wars smart

What playstation video game was a fighter type game in which star wars characters were the fighters?

obi
10-22-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Phantom Helix is not very star wars smart

What playstation video game was a fighter type game in which star wars characters were the fighters?

WHY must youy waste our time, and pick on Phantom? I am growing weary of this, and I haven't used my bannin powers in a while.......

:evil2:

Lay off, I am serious.

StrSk8er
10-22-2002, 10:35 PM
masters of teras kasi i think, i dunno the exact name, but i played it before...fighters just got boring now. yeah and about those macs, i hate them, i have a pc and a mac, and i think the mac is terrible, no programs work for them, and all the games come out for like half a year later, by then some of them have already died down.

ET Warrior
10-23-2002, 01:31 AM
I truly hate macs....they are much stupid!

Rogue15
10-23-2002, 01:43 AM
i tried to view the movie, and it froze my pc.

true story.

JorBo
10-23-2002, 02:06 AM
Macs rule if you don't mind having a computer that doesn't crash every hour on the hour. :tsk:

Taos
10-23-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
heh, stoners are some of the most hilarious people i know :D

One of my old roommates is still a big stoner!! He is one funny dewd!!:D Always a fun guy to be around!! :mex1:

Lunatic Jedi
10-23-2002, 03:34 AM
Ach, she's been wharking the wacky tabacky.

"It was all, beep beep beep, and my paper, like... dissapeared, man! IT DEVOURED MY PAPER, MAN! I need a Hostess fruit pie, man."