PDA

View Full Version : KH yay or nay???


MysticSpade
10-23-2002, 11:01 AM
ok i wanna get anyones opinion who has played Kingdom Hearts i am a HUGE Final Fantasy fan, mainly 7, 8 was ok. and since there is an appearance by many of the ppl in FF in KH i was wonderin what you ppl think about should i buy is it a buy game. rent it. or screw it. but the screens look crisp i like the revamped looks of Cloud and Sephiroth. very cool indeed. but the only downside i've seen is i wouldn't be able to play as any of the FF cast, is this tru? so plz help me out here and tell me what ya think.

Skate Boy
10-23-2002, 11:08 AM
Well I haven't played it but it looks ok. I'd still rent it first. I'll probably rent, when I get some money.:D

Hekx
10-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Well I don't have ANY Final Fantasy games. I don't even own any Tomb Raider or Metal Gear Solid. :D
I don't play my PS2 as much as JK2 :(
So unless the game blows my socks off, literally, I doubt I'll be getting it http://homepage.ntlworld.com/webb.home/emotes/odd.gifWhat platform / console is it on?

PhantomHelix
10-23-2002, 11:14 AM
it looks kinda cool. i would def rent it to see what its like, but dont buy it just yet until u r sure u want it.....i honestly dont kno...

MysticSpade
10-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by HekxNoxu
Well I don't have ANY Final Fantasy games. I don't even own any Tomb Raider or Metal Gear Solid. :D
I don't play my PS2 as much as JK2 :(
So unless the game blows my socks off, literally, I doubt I'll be getting it http://homepage.ntlworld.com/webb.home/emotes/odd.gifWhat platform / console is it on?

it's on PS2. also have at least played a Final Fantasy game. you're missin out man they are sweet....well FF7 is. it is EASILY one of my favorite games, i've had it since released and i still play it religiously. Sephiroth is the best villain ever in an RPG IMO. it has one of the most thought out story lines in an RPG. words can't tell how sweet it is you'd just have to play it and see the sweetness for yourself.

PhantomHelix
10-23-2002, 12:48 PM
y is ff7 considered so good? ive never played it...so i wanna kno y.....

stormtroop
10-23-2002, 02:13 PM
ye why is it so good ive heard of it but not played it?

MysticSpade
10-23-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by PhantomHelix
y is ff7 considered so good? ive never played it...so i wanna kno y.....



awww dude you got to be kiddin me!!
FF7 has one of the most thought out story lines in the history of RPG games. On one hand there is what is known to be the truth from Sephiroth's point of view, on the other hand there is the REAL truth unknown to all of the characters. Then just for kicks there a shockin secret you find out about Cloud on the 3rd disk i think. there's 3-4 diff stories that in the end all intertwine to reveal the ULTIMATE truth. dude it's a great game. all i can say is go buy it it's only like $20 and it's very entertaining if you are into RPG's. this is the game that got me in to RPG's. But mostly the reason why it is considered a good game is mainly cuz the amazing detail in the story line. it doesn't contradict itself at all and it's just sweet how meticulous it is.

ZBomber
10-23-2002, 05:16 PM
nah! Donald Duck and Cloud.... o.O The music on the commericial is good though. :D

Tyrion
10-24-2002, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by MysticSpade




awww dude you got to be kiddin me!!
FF7 has one of the most thought out story lines in the history of RPG games. On one hand there is what is known to be the truth from Sephiroth's point of view, on the other hand there is the REAL truth unknown to all of the characters. Then just for kicks there a shockin secret you find out about Cloud on the 3rd disk i think. there's 3-4 diff stories that in the end all intertwine to reveal the ULTIMATE truth. dude it's a great game. all i can say is go buy it it's only like $20 and it's very entertaining if you are into RPG's. this is the game that got me in to RPG's. But mostly the reason why it is considered a good game is mainly cuz the amazing detail in the story line. it doesn't contradict itself at all and it's just sweet how meticulous it is.

Actually, it does contridict itself, when Sepheroth fell into the Mako, he would've had his mind washed from it all. Hell, Cloud was mind washed when he was only in there for two weeks. Sephiroth was in there for 5 years....

But still, I love Final Fantasy VII(playing it right now,in fact) and I always will. Buy it, it's only 15 bucks..