PDA

View Full Version : What did you do when Jango died?

Rogue15
11-03-2002, 05:28 PM
I booed. :D i almost cried too.

:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:

JediNyt
11-03-2002, 05:43 PM
I went...whoa...Other people gasped, said "Oh ****", or cheered.
;)

Sivy
11-03-2002, 07:39 PM
i thought it was quite funny, though i wish obi was the one to de-head him

Loki GM
11-03-2002, 08:15 PM
de-capitate not de-head

I said to myself "wow he didnt last long" then I watched the rest of the movie.

Ratmjedi
11-03-2002, 08:37 PM
I was like :eek:

I thought that he was at least going to tell Jango what to do or what he had to do.

Now the kid had no Guidance and doesen't know what to do.

Jango was also cool to and he had to go out like that. I was thinking that his death could of been a bit more dramatic.
:lsduel: :duel:

teutonicknight
11-03-2002, 10:18 PM
I was really shocked that Jango died too... I thought he was going to live....:eek:

ET Warrior
11-04-2002, 12:56 AM
I went :eek: Then i leaned over to my friend and said "That was FRIGGIN AWESOME!"

Taos
11-04-2002, 01:09 AM
Yeah, I did the same thing ET!! Finally, we got to see Mace Windu in some kick ass action!! :D

btw-rogue, how is your little invasion going?? I do like the :atat: :D

Jedi_Monk
11-04-2002, 03:51 AM
Jango's death proves one thing: Don't eff with the Master :D

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

Count Dooku 2
11-04-2002, 03:57 AM
I was shocked at first, thinking that Jango Fett would be a valuable ally of Count Dooku's well into the Clone Wars, and then I thought "What a crap death!"

Mace Windu simply walked towards him (slowly at that), Jango made no effort to back away, Mace lifted his lightsaber upwards (again, slowly) and Jango's helmet fell to the dusty floor. There have been better deaths!

Maybe I am remembering it wrong... well, next Monday will sort that! AOTC DVD!!!

Darth Kaan
11-04-2002, 11:08 AM
I saw his head roll around and laughed.

Pad
11-04-2002, 12:06 PM
i thought wow, how could this happen? he got killed really easy guess they wanted to show that mace is freakin good with a saber.

Taos
11-05-2002, 02:32 AM
Yeah Pad, they waited ;long enough.....Mace is awesome with the saber in his hands!!! I can't wait to see what he does in ep !!! :D ;)

JediNyt
11-05-2002, 03:16 AM
Im hopin hes the one who kills Tyranus.

leXX
11-05-2002, 07:09 AM
Well you saw Mace coming towards him with that look on his face so you knew exactly what was going to happen! I wasn't shocked at all. :D

Rogue15
11-05-2002, 12:44 PM
I bet Boba gets orders from Anakin to kill but not disentigrate Mace Windu. :D he did say in an interview that he was going out in a blaze of glory. :D

Lateralis
11-05-2002, 03:43 PM
Eh...unaffected. It was hardly, as has been stated, a dramatic death, signifigant, but not dramatic.

ET Warrior
11-06-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Count Dooku 2
I
Mace Windu simply walked towards him (slowly at that), Jango made no effort to back away, Mace lifted his lightsaber upwards (again, slowly) and Jango's helmet fell to the dusty floor. There have been better deaths!

Maybe I am remembering it wrong... well, next Monday will sort that! AOTC DVD!!!

Mace was sprinting towards him, delfecting blaster shots on the way, then he swung up and sliced Jango's gun and spun in a circle, the follow through lopped his head off. (can you tell i've seen it a few times?;))

Taos
11-06-2002, 01:40 AM
Yeah, that's right!! ;)

Only ONE WEEK TO GO buddy!! :D

I'm so excited!

Ratmjedi
11-06-2002, 02:54 AM
I can't wait too. I feel jealous of that guy in the swamp that has already held the DVD in his hand. The one that works at the store and that has already recieved the shipment of DVD's so that they are in stock. I hope you know who I am talking about Leemu Taos. ;)
:duel: :lsduel:

Taos
11-06-2002, 03:16 AM
Yeah, I know....Bilbo I think....he's a lucky guy indeed! Tuesday will be here before we know!! :D

Count Dooku 2
11-06-2002, 04:15 AM
Well, ET Warrior, I would say that you have seen the film several times. However:

Mace did sprint, but he could have flipped/jumped towards his quarry, spin his lightsaber around in a cyclone effect in front of him, walk towards Jango while the cyclone deflected the laser blasts and wait until the lightsaber chopped the bounty hunter into a million pieces! Now that would have been a much better death!

Mace Windu is nothing more than a regular Jedi who can do what a regular Jedi can do. I know everyone says that he is second only to Yoda, but (in my opinion) he is behind Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Plo Koon and Adi Gallia, not to mention Yaddle (where did she go?).

Taos
11-06-2002, 04:42 AM

Mace Windu is nothing more than a regular Jedi who can do what a regular Jedi can do.

O.o

:eek: Regular jedi? On the Jedi council? This is an opinion.......so I'm not gonna question it.

I know everyone says that he is second only to Yoda

Right, there's a guy named George Lucas who says he is..........:roleyess:

Count Dooku 2
11-06-2002, 12:20 PM
I just think (from what I have seen in "Attack of the Clones") that Mace Windu is nothing special, and what he did to Jango Fett could have been pulled off by any Jedi Apprentice/Knight/Master in that arena. The simple fact that he uses a purple lightsaber and has been built up to be a kick-ass Jedi has made everyone suddenly think he is the best. It's my opinion that he is nothing special.

I prefer Obi-Wan Kenobi: he should have re-matched Jango after that dismal defeat on Kamino. It's only because Jango had Boba Fett to warn him of Obi-Wan's approach...

Pad
11-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Yeah Pad, they waited ;long enough.....Mace is awesome with the saber in his hands!!! I can't wait to see what he does in ep !!! :D ;)

i think dying :xp:
yep, 1 of the unforgetable moment of epIII i think

Taos
11-06-2002, 02:40 PM

I prefer Obi-Wan Kenobi: he should have re-matched Jango after that dismal defeat on Kamino. It's only because Jango had Boba Fett to warn him of Obi-Wan's approach...

You know, I think that would have been cool to see as well.....I really like the fight on Kamino, it is one of my all time SW favorites. I just don't think that fight sceen would have worked with the story line they had in mind for the movie.....

Fear not Cd2....we will see Obi-wan in some great fight sceens in ep 3! <i hope anyways>

:D

Lionen
11-06-2002, 04:34 PM
Obi-Wan was a old tired man in EP4, in EP1 he was a padawan, and in EP2, he doesn't manage to kill Jango, and in the end battle, Dooku plays with him.... i sure hope we will see Obi-Wan at his top in EP3, isnt he supposed to be one of the greatest jedi? How else would he survive the jedi purge? With luck? Yeah right...

*All the jedi are gathered in the jedi temple. Suddenly Obi-Wan has to go to the bathroom.
- I´ll be right back!
After a minute he returns, and everyone is dead except master Yoda.
- What happened?
- Dead they have become. Your padawan killed them, he did. Flee, we must.
- Sure thing Yoddie, your tha boss!*

How great is that?!?

BTW, when Jango Fett was decapitated in EP2, i cheered. Ive never liked the Fetts much...

Jedi_Monk
11-06-2002, 05:43 PM
Obi-Wan was a old tired man in EP4, in EP1 he was a padawan, and in EP2, he doesn't manage to kill Jango, and in the end battle, Dooku plays with him.... i sure hope we will see Obi-Wan at his top in EP3, isnt he supposed to be one of the greatest jedi? How else would he survive the jedi purge? With luck? Yeah right...
Well, Obi-Wan is gonna beat the crap out of Anakin, leaving him mutilated and needing a mobile iron lung to survive... while, from the looks of ANH, remaining unscathed. Should prove Old Ben's mettle.

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

Gabez
11-06-2002, 07:59 PM
I was too absorbed in the story to notice. :)

But it's kind of like when that other bounty hunter guy dies in the original trilogy. I mean, none of these guys last long.

Count Dooku 2
11-07-2002, 02:55 PM
My two favourite scenes from Episode II were the Kamino Battle and Dooku versus Obi-Wan (it was too short, far too short...). I think Episode III will be amazing for some Obi-Wan Kenobi action!

I never fear anything, Leemu Taos... everything fears me.

Bob Gnarly
11-09-2002, 04:52 PM
actually i cryed cause Boba just lost his father and has no mother

Taos
11-10-2002, 02:54 AM

I never fear anything, Leemu Taos... everything fears me.

:lol: yeah, I think most around here are man, most are..........;)

JediNyt
11-10-2002, 04:53 AM
Obi-Wan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Why is that being debated? People may be expecting too much from Jedi. They arent gods. They arent invincible. Look at what they go through. No one but a Jedi can survive what they survive. All the proof of the Jedis mettle and Obi-Wans is in the movies. Ultimate badass! :aobi::saberb: :cool:

LiMP RABBiT
11-10-2002, 06:30 AM
I think that the jedi die too easily. Think of the ones we've seen die. Obi-wan, killed by someone who had previously fallen into lava (ouch), Qui-gon beaten even with his trusty side kick (apparently one of the best jedi ever) yet evil, ugly, stupid, annoying, suicide-inducing, butt-munching, piece of crap Jarjar Binks survives a massive battle against thousands of droids. WHY!

Count Dooku 2
11-10-2002, 09:34 AM
Obi-Wan Kenobi is a great Jedi, and ranks highly along with Yoda and Mace Windu.

But hang on: Obi-Wan must be better than Mace Windu! Which one survives the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge, and which one dies in the conflict? Need I say more?

The two best Star Wars characters are Count Dooku and Obi-Wan Kenobi (in my opinion), and I would love them to have a longer re-match during the Clone Wars. Let's see some action, George!

Bob Gnarly
11-10-2002, 02:26 PM
The two best Star Wars characters are Count Dooku and Obi-Wan Kenobi (in my opinion), and I would love them to have a longer re-match during the Clone Wars. Let's see some action, George!

actually in my book its Qui-Gon Jinn and Luke Skywalker

Ratmjedi
11-10-2002, 02:31 PM
Well from what I have heard Mave Windu dies while Yoda Padme and Obi escape. He is the one that buys them time so that they can make it out of there.

Bob Gnarly
11-10-2002, 02:34 PM
well thats crap

Xyphox
11-11-2002, 02:03 AM
Hey Count D 2. Just cuz Mace died and Obi did't doesn't mean Obi is better. I think your being a racist J/K:D. I think Obi wan just survived because he ran away from Darth Vader and hid. That doesn't make him better now does it?

JediNyt
11-11-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT
I think that the jedi die too easily. Think of the ones we've seen die. Obi-wan, killed by someone who had previously fallen into lava (ouch), Qui-gon beaten even with his trusty side kick (apparently one of the best jedi ever) yet evil, ugly, stupid, annoying, suicide-inducing, butt-munching, piece of crap Jarjar Binks survives a massive battle against thousands of droids. WHY!

Jedi dont die easily. Why would anyone come to that conclusion? Blocking hundreds of high velocity blaster shots with odds of about 100 to 1. And you critisize them for loosing once in a while? Id like to see YOU and your friends try to take on ONE Jedi with all the firepower you could carry. Youd lose so bad! Just watch the movies and think about anyone else but a Jedi being in those situations. As I said before noone but a Jedi can survive what they survive.

As far as Jar Jar surviving? He just got damn lucky aka fortunate coincidence. In the history of war Im sure in there have been many goofballs whove survived big battles. Know why. They ran! They got lucky. Im sure there were many cowards who survived Normandy by coincidence. But Jar Jar is no coward. No matter how much you can critisize his quirks hes not a coward. He stuck around in the battle of Naboo. If he was a coward he would have run at the first sight of the droids. But he stayed and gave an effort to fight. Hes not THAT bad. George did SW in his way. If I did SW in my way Id get just as much flak for certain characters I created. And the same goes for everyone here. Were all different in our ways of thinking up stories.

Count Dooku 2
11-11-2002, 04:12 AM
I'm not a racist!

Jedi Knights are the best warriors in the galaxy (next to the Sith Lords), and so to say they die easily is wrong. The amount of laser fire blasting around the Geonosis arena means that you can't possibally deflect ever single shot which comes your way, and I was surprised that the couple of Jedi that did survive lasted that long amid the chaos. Give a Jedi some credit, there were a thousand battle droids, super battle droids and Droideka's in that arena: you do the maths!

Taos
11-11-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by KingPin
well thats crap

What does that mean? If you are going to make a statement like this one, please include some support and which topic you are referring to please! :)

Reb Starblazer
11-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Personally, I very quietly said "Sweet..." I thought it was great how he got killed, and it was even better that he got killed.

What he did to Jango Fett could have been pulled off by any Jedi Apprentice/Knight/Master in that arena... It's my opinion that he is nothing special.

I agree with the first part. I think anyone could have killed Jango just as easily as Mace did. I found it rather disturbing that they had Coleman Trebor killed by Jango, he was a council member for cripes sake, he should have tore Jango a new one...

But I do however think that Mace is not just "nothing special". Only the best of the best are on the Jedi Council(well, maybe not that Coleman Trebor guy...:D), so he has to be somewhat of a standout Jedi. Don't get me wrong, I think Obi-Wan would have definitely been on the council someday, if the Jedi Order have survived long enough mind you.

Maverick Knight
11-13-2002, 08:47 PM
You guys argue about the most trivial stuff. Who cares if Mace is more powerful than Yaddle? Who the heck even REMEMBERS Yaddle, anyway?

All that matters is that there was, at long last, a lightsaber decapitation in Star Wars! It was kind of quick, though...bah, it was a decapitation anyway.

Maverick Knight
11-13-2002, 08:51 PM
By the way: when he died, I was the only one in the theater to stand halfway up and go "HELL yeah!!!"

I did that when Yoda pulled out his lightsaber too, but that was more like an "Aww yeah, who's your daddy..."

ET Warrior
11-13-2002, 09:00 PM
First and foremost, welcome to the forums maverick knight.

Secondly, if you are going to come to a starwars discussion board, expect to see a LOT of trivial unimportant debates over silly little things that WE find important.;):p :D

Maverick Knight
11-13-2002, 09:40 PM
I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that you guys are reading way too much between the lines. I have done that too (I confess I actually had an urge to write a SW fan-fiction once, but the sensation passed in less than a split-second as I realized that I had better things to write about and that "Hey, wait a minute...that's already been done!")

But while I'm not a 'fanboy' ( as I sometimes affectionately call them), I would go crazy if Mara Jade made a cameo appearance in the next movie.

And I'm not new to the forums. I've been on here a few times before. A FEW...actually only once before...

Taos
11-14-2002, 01:52 AM
Well Maverick, he is welcoming you because your post count says other wise. :)

Anyways..........we enjoy our debates. Why not have the discussions. We use critical thinking skills....well some of us anyways. :D Welcome to the forums!! ;)

I still love the Mace vs. Jango scene........:mace:

Ratmjedi
11-14-2002, 02:28 AM
Yah.

I just watched it and saw a few things wrong with the shots.
If you take a look at Jango's jet pack you can see that it is not identical to the one that he has original. I know that it was blown up but don't you guy's think that it would of been atleast the same type but not a completly diffrent one.

Skate Boy
11-14-2002, 04:43 PM
I sorta laughed. It was kind of funny thinking about it.:D

Arreat
11-15-2002, 11:28 PM
well ... i honestly had no reactions but it was pretty kewl how he died

Ratmjedi
11-16-2002, 03:01 AM
If anyone needs refrence as to what we are talking about. Look here.
<--------------------------------------------------- :D
:duel: :lsduel:

Sarlacc Food
11-17-2002, 10:12 AM
i went :firemad:

like that wasnt suposed 2 happen!!!!
but somehow its was kinda:dev11:
couse i think boba will KILL mace in ep.3 :duel2: i hope he KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loki GM
11-17-2002, 12:19 PM
the thing that I find funny now that I didnt notice before is that jangos head flies out of his helmet in mid air :D

Weapon X
11-17-2002, 02:35 PM
when the dvd is just starting up press 3 on your remote and you'll get some outtakes/bloopers, i found them quite hilarious the first one between anakin and padme and the one where the jango stunt double is practicing and then he just biffs it for no apparent reason (it looks like he fell off the platform) and also, limp rabbit, anakin doesn't fall into lava, if you had any knowledge of what that stuff does to people who actually do fall into it and if you're a star wars fan and saw rotj, then you'd know that the two don't go together, so i'm just pointing that out, why should jango have two of the same jetpack? i don't see any reason for it, he needs one to get around, so why not have a backup in case he does lose his main one, until he gets another one like it, but remember he can't have too many backup items, too much room on the ship and too much weight, but anyway, remember it was only a day after he had lost it that we saw him w/a different one, so i'm actually glad he had a different one, but that's just me

Naphtali
11-19-2002, 05:55 AM
Actually, did anyone think that that's whats suppose to happen to any non saber wielding opponent in close range with a jedi.
And as established Jangos rockets didn't work they were damaged by the reek, and he only had one of his guns that was was cut, oh well

Naphtali
11-19-2002, 06:03 AM
[
But hang on: Obi-Wan must be better than Mace Windu! Which one survives the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge, and which one dies in the conflict? Need I say more?

[/B]

Maybe because Mace was in the for front of the Clone Wars while Obi wan had his own issues with anakin, whats more as brought out in EP4 he went into hiding, we dont know if he was too afraid of Vadar, still being alive, and hid or, if maybe mace sacraficed himself to get yoda and obiwan away

Naphtali
11-19-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
Yah.

I just watched it and saw a few things wrong with the shots.
If you take a look at Jango's jet pack you can see that it is not identical to the one that he has original. I know that it was blown up but don't you guy's think that it would of been atleast the same type but not a completly diffrent one.

Your exactly right if you look in the EP2 official index, he has 2 variations of the jetpack so their it is for you

Maverick Knight
11-19-2002, 05:34 PM
His HEAD FELL OUT? Whoa. I gotta watch for that on the DVD...

:eek:

Taos
11-19-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Quendi
the thing that I find funny now that I didnt notice before is that jangos head flies out of his helmet in mid air :D

O.o

I must have missed this or something??? When does it do this? I'm gonna have to look for this.....

leXX
11-19-2002, 07:59 PM
You know, I especially looked for that while watching the DVD and didn't notice his head, I guess I'm gonna have to pause it and frame by frame forward. I always thought it was disgusting that Boba picked up his dad's decapitated head and wondered why it didn't fall out of the helmet when he picked it up, but if the head fell out before that then it all makes sense now.

Purple_Tentacle
11-19-2002, 09:53 PM
yes, the head flys out before the helmet hits the ground, but you only see the shadows of the head and helmet.

this was also covered on SW website
http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/askjc20020820.html

http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/img/lostmyhead.jpg

ET Warrior
11-20-2002, 01:40 AM
Thanks purple tentacle, i was goign to go look for that picture but you already did it for me. Good Job :thumbsup:

Plo_Koon_27
11-26-2002, 09:19 PM
thanks purple tentacle i was going to look for that scene also but now i don't have to lol. i too think that mace sacrifices himself to get yoda and obi wan and padme off of coruscant or wherever they're at. but onto the subject i stood halfway up and said "Off with his head! off with his head!" now for any lightsaber dueling action in ep 3 i hope they can compare to the lightsaber duel between luke and vader in ROTJ, now that was an awesome duel and the best duel in all the SW movies.

:koon: :saberg:
^ third best jedi on the council

gundark
12-01-2002, 07:56 PM
when i saw jango fet die, i thought to my self, jesus, couldnt they think up a better (and more honorable) way for the most dangerus bounty hunter to kick the bukket?
i mean, D. Maul was one tuff mutha and died like a tuff mutha.
Jango got his head cut off by a black dude with a PURPLE lightsaber! maybe Ash from Army of darkness shudda dropped out of the sky, with boom stick, chainsaw, and his pontiac
and cut that bounty hunter another bumbum.......
(but when i saw maul die, i thought what a Waist!!)LOL

:mob:

Andy867
12-03-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by ßoss
actually i cryed cause Boba just lost his father and has no mother

Actually, Boss, Jango is NOT the father of Boba. Boba is merely a clone of Jango. Remember how the Cloner alien said that besides Jango's pay, which is considerable, he requested that there be a single clone that is unaltered and does not have growth acceleration.

And don;t roll your eyes at me Purple, you'd be surprised on how many people actually believe that boba is an offspring, and not a clone, of Jango.

Purple_Tentacle
12-03-2002, 08:40 AM
:rolleyes: @ Andy867

Andy867
12-03-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Sarlacc Food
... i think boba will KILL mace in ep.3 :duel2: i hope he KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, Lucas has confirmed that Boba will have a very minor role, as he will only be 13, and unable to fit into the armor, so there is no way Boba is going to kill Mace.

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer
...I found it rather disturbing that they had Coleman Trebor killed by Jango, he was a council member for cripes sake, he should have tore Jango a new one...

From my reading, not all of the Council Members are Jedi Masters. So with that in perspective, its safe to understand also that Bounty Hunters, especially Jango Fett, are trained to kill Jedi. So Coleman Trebor was just another tally mark for Jango, who unfortunately couldn't chaulk up his latest kill due to certain reasons, oh say like, getting his head lopped off by Jedi Master Windu.

BobaJango
12-12-2002, 01:23 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH LUCAS ARTS? FIRST THEY MAKE JANGO DIE BY A JEDI WITH ONE LIGHTSABER, BUT THEY MAKE A GAME WHERE HE KICKS @$$ WITH A DERANGED DARK JEDI WITH TWO LIGHTSABERS! IT'S COMPLETELY WHACK!!!!!

(sorry, Jango IS my all-time favorite character, at least until Boba kills Mace in Episode 3.)

And in episode 2, Boba was 12 years old. (read the book.) And to say Episode 3 takes place one year after that is completely insane. Boba should be at least 20 at the time of Episode 3.(8 years later. You MUST give time for the Skywalker twins to be born.) :)

:fett: :jango:

Andy867
12-12-2002, 01:46 AM
The book means Sh*t when Rick McCallum and George Lucas says that Boba will only be 13 or 14 in Episode 3... Try reading confirmed facts. I mean c'mon, it doesn't take a genius to look that hard for info.

LUCAS: “Boba WILL be in Episode III, but his role definitely won’t be larger. He’s in a transition period of becoming a bounty hunter. The next film takes place two or three years later, so Boba would only be 13 and still wouldn’t fit in the suit."

Now, from reading that, if lucas says his role won't be larger, than wouldn't that mean that a minor role wouldn't do something drastic in the film, like killing off a Jedi Master, like Mace. I rest my case. And Episode 3 is only 3 years after Episode 2, NOT 8. SORRY!!! But you really need to get your facts straight. Misinformation doesn't suit you.

Wüstenfuchs
12-12-2002, 06:55 PM
COME ON PEOPLE COME TO YOUR SENSES LOL...
OK...If you were a model for 834793873 clones that don't contest or disobbey, what would you have? WELL, I WOULD HAVE SOME COPIES OF ME TO MY USE!
Think...In all the movie, Jango wasn't agressive. Always acting secretly, always in a defense position. THEN, SUDDENLY, he get to the surface and fight Windu that way! come on...it was a clone...a trained and experienced bounty hunter would not fight like that. EVEN IF HE DID, I think that our friend BOBA will have his revenge...
who do you think that's gonna kill that ******* in the 3rd movie?

Naphtali
12-12-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Reb Starblazer
Personally, I very quietly said "Sweet..." I thought it was great how he got killed, and it was even better that he got killed.

I agree with the first part. I think anyone could have killed Jango just as easily as Mace did. I found it rather disturbing that they had Coleman Trebor killed by Jango, he was a council member for cripes sake, he should have tore Jango a new one...

But I do however think that Mace is not just "nothing special". Only the best of the best are on the Jedi Council(well, maybe not that Coleman Trebor guy...:D), so he has to be somewhat of a standout Jedi. Don't get me wrong, I think Obi-Wan would have definitely been on the council someday, if the Jedi Order have survived long enough mind you.

But, still he wasn't going for Jango, but for the count, so thats why he was caught and stunned, dont you know that jango hunted and killed the daranged Jedi Vosa.

BobaJango
12-13-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Wüstenfuchs
OK...If you were a model for 834793873 clones that don't contest or disobbey, what would you have? WELL, I WOULD HAVE SOME COPIES OF ME TO MY USE!
Think...In all the movie, Jango wasn't agressive. Always acting secretly, always in a defense position. THEN, SUDDENLY, he get to the surface and fight Windu that way! come on...it was a clone.

COME ON! Do you really think he would let a clone take his armor which hasn't been worn by anyone? The clone would be torn to shreds! DESTROYING THE ARMOR IN THE PROCESS!
Anyway, the only reason Jango didn't kick Windu's ass was because his Jetpack malfunctioned. You saw the sparks flying from it when the Reek ran over him!(Lucas already messed up the next film by NOT having Boba kill Windu. But you never know, it's still in the making...)

Andy867
12-13-2002, 02:21 AM
A true bounty hunter would have been more resourceful and creative in his planning of attack. Jango should have been more careful, yet he allowed himself to be distracted when trying to get mace's saber, which allowed the reek to run over him. And also, a bounty hunter shouldn't have to be dependent upon a jetpack to save himself. Obviously Jango was not prepared, and therefore, paid the ultimate price for his sloppiness... His life.

BobaJango
12-13-2002, 02:43 AM
Which is more dangerous, a fat red rhino, or a jedi master with a lightsaber? DUH, the Jedi. Jango knew that if Windu was to get his saber, he was finished. So he jumped for it. Unforunatly, the reek charged at him at the wrong place, at the wrong time, destroying his jetpack. The jetpack was a part of his strategy. He would have beaten windu if he did have it. But you're right, he shouldn't have relied on his jetpack all of the time.

But that still doesn't explain how Jango killed Jedi Komari Vosa, a deranged Dark jedi with extrodinary powers, and two lightsabers. Oh well, what's done is done. Jango was the best, and he died trying. :jango: