PDA

View Full Version : Sims Unleashed

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 10:37 AM
any of you played it? I got it, but i can't have it till christmas... tell me how it is.

Hekx
11-09-2002, 10:43 AM
:eek: Another Sims!?
An expansion pack?
I have The Sims, Living it Up, House Party and Hot Date.
I gave up getting more when Vacation or whatever it's called came out :D

Srikin Talilles
11-09-2002, 10:50 AM
i have it!!! my sister plays it alot. i get bored of the sims cus its just me. but it is a great game if ur a sims addict :p

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 10:55 AM
yay!

I have The Sims, The Sims Livin Large, The Sims Vacation, and now the SIms Unleashed. :)

Skate Boy
11-09-2002, 11:45 AM
I have the Sims and House Party. That's all. I don't play it much any more.:(

Mex
11-09-2002, 01:40 PM
I have

The sims (normal
The sims Livin' It up expansion pack
And
The sims on holiday (sims on vacation to america)

SettingShadow
11-09-2002, 01:42 PM
My sister got the sims, I played it and it is a great game (I got tired of it though).

My sis got:
The Sims
The Sims unleashed

gorganfloss
11-09-2002, 04:09 PM
I have:
Sims
Livin' Large (Livin' it up)
House Party
Burned copy of Hot Date
Lotsa' downloaded items that kill Sims fast.:evil2:

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by GorganFloss
I have:
Sims
Livin' Large (Livin' it up)
House Party
Burned copy of Hot Date
Lotsa' downloaded items that kill Sims fast.:evil2:

mwhahahah, I lost that. did you downlaod fire that you can buy? :evil3:

CagedCrado
11-09-2002, 09:05 PM
WTF is sims unleashed? dont they have enough sim games with the other 20?

C'jais
11-09-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by CagedCrado
WTF is sims unleashed? dont they have enough sim games with the other 20?

:rofl: :lol:

Yeah, you'd think they'd bloody stop milking their customers like that....

Tried the sims, thought it was a very good game, but I'm just finding the way they try squeeze the last bit out of the franchise a bit silly.

Elijah
11-09-2002, 09:22 PM
I have seen the sims... didnt look to fun... is there a demo?

pantha-too-kay
11-10-2002, 12:39 AM
I bought the original, played it for a while and got BORED TO DEATH. I might reinstall it and get interested again when they release some kind of death match version. :p

:trooper: Eh scunarsh blah blarpydoo (it just doesn't seem right somehow...)

JKR_LT_DODGE
11-15-2002, 12:39 AM
i played the sims at my freinds. but i had to stop playing it because i will be addicted to that game.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 12:42 AM
I like the SIMS. I try to make my guy as close to me as possible. A big buff black dude with lots of money and chicks. That's me (except for the black dude part)

living in a harem!

gorganfloss
11-15-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber

mwhahahah, I lost that. did you downlaod fire that you can buy? :evil3:

Hell ya!
I also downloaded a bomb, and a slot machine that has an option of "Kill Myself".
Its hilarious.:)

TheWhiteRaider
11-15-2002, 02:02 AM
I have

Sims
Livin large
House party
Hot date
Vacation

I will get Unleashed though.:D

STTCT
11-15-2002, 01:39 PM
i bought unleashed about a month ago. To my surprise my bf was the one who became addicted the sims. His guy is now a "criminal mastermind". NE ways to answer your question about unleashed. It adds a lot of new stuff. However this is the only expansion pack I have...so I'm not sure what the others have. The pets are pretty fun. If you have a boy and a girl you can have puppies and sell them. If you're not careful they take them away though. The pets are almost as hard as people to keep happy. Sometimes its just TOO much. They are independent. So you can't tell them to do anything. You spend time training them so they won't pee all over your house. And if you get a dog...until they are potty trained you practically need someone home full time just cuz they pee all over your house! The "old town" has some pretty neat places. But it draines down your friggin health bars like no tomorrow and since the sims don't have DAYS OFF they usually get too tired to go to work. So you can't have them go into the town too often. It did add a lot of new features like new options on ways to talk to people, etc and that is probably the best.

ckcsaber
11-15-2002, 04:04 PM
Ive got:

The Sims
Livin Large
Hot Date

Arreat
11-15-2002, 05:35 PM
i tried the sims once... i got bored of it in about a week its great and all but the drawback is that they have a limited appeal :(
just my opinion