PDA

View Full Version : Toys R US R2-D2!

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 11:57 AM
Hey! I just got mine a few days ago! Its Awesome! Its all silver! They only have a limited amount! Did anyone else get one? There awesome! :)

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-09-2002, 12:00 PM
no replies=GAY TOPIC. No offense but aren't you a little too old for toys? I'm asking in a nice way so dont take it the wrong way.

MaulerZ
11-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Darth Yoda85
no replies=GAY TOPIC. No offense but aren't you a little too old for toys? I'm asking in a nice way so dont take it the wrong way.

you could have fooled me............:rolleyes:

who knows if he keeps it long enough it could be a collectable........

_NinjaGaiden_
11-09-2002, 12:49 PM
There is a very good chance it will be a collectible so back off man

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 12:51 PM

um.. .actually... I don't play with it... I'm a collector, so I kept it in the package. and yes, its is worth alot already, with only 1 week has gone by. I believe it is currently $25, so in about 5 years, it will be about $200.

I do collect Star Wars figures, I open them, but I don't play with them. I put them on display. I have around 650 action figures.

obi
11-09-2002, 01:02 PM
Gay Topic? How can a topic of a sexual preferance? u nog.

Anyway, I heard Toys r us has some pretty hot SW stuff this year. Groovy's already told me about the tall dooku guy. If you're into Star Wars collectables, I suggest to do your shopping at TRU. :cool:

Srikin Talilles
11-09-2002, 01:09 PM

didn't you play with toys once? i buy SW 3.75 scale action figures. i open them and put them on display. :p SW toys own!!!

Tyrion
11-09-2002, 01:15 PM

If that was your nice way of saying it, I dont want to see your bad way..

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion

If that was your nice way of saying it, I dont want to see your bad way..

yes, and if this is a "gay" topic, why is SPongebob on your site for ranks?

MaulerZ
11-09-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber

yes, and if this is a "gay" topic, why is SPongebob on your site for ranks?

:disaprove.......................nuff said

We got your back Z! :cool: :p

Jed
11-09-2002, 02:06 PM
DAMN!

I missed my opportunity to order one separately from Amazon.com.

Nobody has any idea how angry I am now...

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with collecting action figures. I do, and I display them.

So back off DarthYoda85.

Kstar__2
11-09-2002, 02:56 PM
i want it, but it's not on sale here :crybaby:

Clem
11-09-2002, 06:51 PM
darth yoda ... assuming ur 85 reffers to ur year of birth .. ur my age .. i pity u ... u cant have fun? ... ur trying to pretend ur older than u r ... and the truth is ur wrong ... no matter how old you are u always got toys ...

just theyre bigger more complicated and (quite often) less fun

grow up

<pops over to toys r us site (assuming there is 1) to check this out>

:D sounds cool ... my own R2

edit: WOW I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!! ^_^

bet they dont sell it this side of the pond ..... must ..... visit .... toys ... r .... us .... and ..... check :)

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-09-2002, 07:02 PM
oh so now Z wants to insult me right? You wanna talk about Spongbob right? Well think about this...at least I'm not an immature little brat who uses little stupid lines like I poke you and what not. Not to mention that you're a little overly obsessed with Star Wars. I mean come on, in like 2 months being registered you reached 1000 posts...mostly spam by the way....that is having no life. In case you didnt know, chicks love Spongebob and they think you're a nerd if you live off of star wars. In addition, if you took time to read the news on my site, the Spongebobs for temporary and I told you they were for fun. Also, lets say its your girlfriends B-Day....if you give her a Star Wars action figure, watch what happens to you. If you give her a Spongebob, she will love you and appreciate it. So don't talk to me about that crap. And you know what else, all these other obsessed ppl can "have your back" I really don't care cuz I don't need numbers to defend myself. It doesn't bother me one bit.

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 07:04 PM
http://www.brianstoys.com/acatalog/AOTC_Ex_ToyFare2002_R2-D2-.jpg

Dath Maximus
11-09-2002, 07:05 PM
if i had cash i would get it.

and will you people stop insulting each other. Dark Yoda are you on a war path tonight or something?

lets all cool down now.

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 07:07 PM
oh so now Z wants to insult me right? You wanna talk about Spongbob right? Well think about this...at least I'm not an immature little brat who uses little stupid lines like I poke you and what not. Not to mention that you're a little overly obsessed with Star Wars. I mean come on, in like 2 months being registered you reached 1000 posts...mostly spam by the way....that is having no life. In case you didnt know, chicks love Spongebob and they think you're a nerd if you live off of star wars. In addition, if you took time to read the news on my site, the Spongebobs for temporary and I told you they were for fun. Also, lets say its your girlfriends B-Day....if you give her a Star Wars action figure, watch what happens to you. If you give her a Spongebob, she will love you and appreciate it. So don't talk to me about that crap. And you know what else, all these other obsessed ppl can "have your back" I really don't care cuz I don't need numbers to defend myself. It doesn't bother me one bit.

well don't go flaming people then.

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-09-2002, 07:12 PM
its not flaming i was expressing my opinion. So relax. And no im not on a war path. I just like expressing my opinion strongly. And technically, I didnt insult any PERSON. I insulted the topic because I felt it was immature. that is all. but if you guys wanna call it flaming go ahead. Try reading the rules again. Flaming directs a negative comment at a PERSON not a topic.

Clem
11-09-2002, 07:39 PM
u insult the topic when only 1 person posted

:rolleyes: .... i feel u should tatoo this backwards on yer head so u can look at in the mirror every day

GROW UP!

Elijah
11-09-2002, 07:41 PM

um.. .actually... I don't play with it... I'm a collector, so I kept it in the package. and yes, its is worth alot already, with only 1 week has gone by. I believe it is currently $25, so in about 5 years, it will be about $200.

I do collect Star Wars figures, I open them, but I don't play with them. I put them on display. I have around 650 action figures.

Dude... why dont you get a digicam and let us see your collection :D that'd be sweet.

Hekx
11-09-2002, 07:42 PM
A friend has a talking Yoda, which is kinda on the verge of either turning into Terminator or blowing up.
It doesn't like it when you turn it upside down :evil2:
It keeps staring at me :(

I have some of the old figures from the original movies :p
None of these new worthless pieces of plastic! ;) :D
I have the Lando, but without a cape. I think the Lando with a cape is worth a bit of money :)

I doubt I'll get this R2D2 thingy unless it's about 2 foot and can clean the house for me :cool:

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by ZDawg

Dude... why dont you get a digicam and let us see your collection :D that'd be sweet.

sure! Taht would be cool. I have a digital camera, but its not working, but I have some pictures I took before. I'll posrt um up tommarow.

Jed
11-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Oooo!

Fun, I'll enjoy seeing that!

I have all of the new figs, all out on display.

obi
11-09-2002, 09:37 PM
And you know what else, all these other obsessed ppl can "have your back" I really don't care cuz I don't need numbers to defend myself. It doesn't bother me one bit.

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/GoYou.gif

Clem
11-09-2002, 09:45 PM

1 thing ... chicks like you being urself fool ... wake up .. chase girls ... and u will only get rubbish 1's

2nd thing ... i like star wars .... i like computers ... im less likely to get on with an "it" girl than sum1 who shares my views .... so ... expressing my interests is more likely to get me a girl i want

think about it ... if u think we're all sad and pathetic with no life posting here ..... LEAVE ... no1 is stopping u

Jed
11-09-2002, 09:56 PM
Clem is right. It's more important to be yourself.

And, that's the very reason I don't get any girls. Am I disappointed? Hell yes. But does it make me a better person? Yep.

Clem
11-09-2002, 09:58 PM
all the girls say i deserve a gf .... but none of em want to be her

hmmmmmm

:eyeraise:

x_X

Boba Rhett
11-09-2002, 09:59 PM
I went to get mine yesterday... but they were out.

It's.. it's to painful to talk about. :cry6:

*runs away weeping*

TheHobGoblin
11-09-2002, 10:02 PM
I dont play with toys. I kinda think this is a gay topic but he got a point about collecting unless you think collecting means laying on the floor moving the figure and making sounds. But I don't bother to collect toys I go for something else like cards ect. More valueable things.

Clem
11-09-2002, 10:02 PM
<gives rhett consolation r2d2 laundry baskey>

its life size and sorta like those kiddies play tunnels ... u know the idea ... and it pops up from a circle .... oh its complicated to explain

Boba Rhett
11-09-2002, 10:13 PM
So... toys are "gay" ... but little pieces of paper with pictures of strangers on them isn't.

I see. :indif:

Thanks for the laundry basket, Clem! :wavey:

obi
11-09-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
So... toys are "gay" ... but little pieces of paper with pictures of strangers on them isn't.

I see. :indif:

ROFL!

TO these guys:

if you want to be an ass, be it elsewhere.

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-09-2002, 11:51 PM
well, ok. I declare peace. But just respect me views and i will respect yours...to everybody. And yes i know that i started. I'm sorry.:D Peace?

obi
11-09-2002, 11:53 PM
Very well. ;)

Boba Rhett
11-10-2002, 12:00 AM
Peace may be declared now but you still get a black mark on your score card. :disaprove

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 12:28 AM
score card?? WTF is that?

Ratmjedi
11-10-2002, 01:31 AM
I think that collecting is cool. As long as you have the money for it it's good. The only thing that I ever play around with is my Lightsaber's that I have bought. I mean it's fun as hell. And if you think that collectible figures are gay they are worth way more than cards.

I can admit that I like to have fun. I would rather be some fun guy than someone with a stick up there butt that thinks that playing is gay. It's youth for God's sake. Everyone wishes that they could go back and re-live their youth.

I also do not mean to making fun of you Darth Yoda85.
I am just posting my views and my opinions since this is why threads are made for.
:duel: :lsduel:

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 10:34 AM
I also do not mean to making fun of you Darth Yoda85.

I know...relax. I respect your views. I don't believe its wrong I just think that for ME, its ok if you're like 15 yrs old at the MOST. But every once in a while, why not. It is fun, as long as you dont make a career out of it. Thats all. So its ok, i dont think you're making fun of me.

Ratmjedi
11-10-2002, 01:09 PM
Cool! :thumbsup:

Personally I hate flaming cause then you are online for the next 30 minutes waiting for the person to reply so that you can respond and then it goes back and forth. I am a big kid at heart and am not afraid to let people know it. I'm in AFJROTC and I am the coolest officer there is but I also know when it is time to get seriouse and the appropreite (Sp?) time to mess around. :D
:duel: :lsduel:

Jed
11-10-2002, 03:38 PM
Tis all good DarthYoda85.

I just display mine, I don't really sit around and make noises with them.

Er....that sounded very suspicious....

*backs out of the room silently and quickly, then runs for his life*

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Jedi220
Tis all good DarthYoda85.

I just display mine, I don't really sit around and make noises with them.

Er....that sounded very suspicious....

*backs out of the room silently and quickly, then runs for his life*

yup ypu, me too......

*looks around nervbously, then joins Jedi220* :D

Darth Dooku
11-10-2002, 04:23 PM

It's all very good having these valuable collector's items when they're worth a lot, but are you actually going to sell them when they become really valuable. I ask because not many people do and, if you don't, I don't see any point in buying them in the first place. (not meaning to offend anyone)

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 09:09 PM
I'm in AFJROTC and I am the coolest officer there

For real?!! Me too. FL-801 Homestead Florida. I am an officer too. What is your rank? I am a colonel. And i have 8 rows of ribbons:D

Please reply. Its nice to see a fellow Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps cadet:D

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 09:25 PM
Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps cadet

So thats what it stood for! :D

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 09:27 PM
yep...thats what it stands for:D

Glad to be of service!

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 09:30 PM
yep...thats what it stands for:D

Glad to be of service!

yeh, well I'm glad to be..... uh.. a student at a school! :D

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 09:34 PM
lol, you plan on getting into ROTC in high school? It is well worth it and it is a fun experience. You can join teams like Honor Guard or Color Guard(Which I'm in..its the best team) You also go to competitions and if your unit(school) is real good, you can go to nationals..its a lot of fun.

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 09:35 PM
ROTC

return of the..... college? :D

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 10:02 PM
What was the point of that comment? **COUGH! SPAM..COUGH**

Jed
11-10-2002, 11:09 PM
What's the point of pointing out spam.

*COUGH*SPAM*COUGH*

:D

j/k, just had to exploit that.

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Jedi220
What's the point of pointing out spam.

*COUGH*SPAM*COUGH*

:D

j/k, just had to exploit that.

Whats the point of... ah.. forget it.

lets get back on track...Any of you guys get one yet?

Ratmjedi
11-11-2002, 02:42 AM
CA-873
Nice to see another JROTC member. There are like 2-3 others here.
I am a c/Captain and I also have 8 rows of ribbons. :p :D

I am the Honor Guard Commander. I am also not talking about the team with the Rifles.Thats the Armed Drill Team. Our Honor Guard is the team that goes to National Cemetery's and performs Military Honors for deceased veterans. The only big things that we go to is SCIDM or the Southern California Invitational Drill Meet. Thats the biggest thing we go to cause we're west coast.

One more thing. How many National Awards do you have? Like the Air Force Associations award. Just wondering.
:lsduel: :duel:

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-11-2002, 08:47 PM
i have the air force association award, cadet humanitarian award, sons of the american revolution, military order of the purple heart, scholastic legion award, daedalian award, american veterans award, and finally the air force sergeant association.

ZBomber
11-11-2002, 08:51 PM
sons of the american revolution
So thats where you got the name "Sons of Yoda" :)

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-11-2002, 09:00 PM
no, not really...i came up with the name before getting that award. Sons of Yoda came about cuz I liked Yoda and wanted the clan to follow his ways so i put Sons of Yoda.