PDA

View Full Version : help, my freind is addicted

Mex
11-09-2002, 05:45 PM
My freind. hes addicted to this game called Runescape
Its really sad...
He knows who I fancy, and now hes like
Taken me hostage in a game...
If I dont give him 10k (runescape money)
Hes going to tell!

Can anyone tell me how to get him off my back or something to help him get him unaddicted?

I would really love help

Matt-Liell
11-09-2002, 05:50 PM
get him addicted to something else, try these!
http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/bin/content/shockwave.jsp?id=atom_1403
www.starwars.com
www.nintendo.com
or u could go really far and get him smoking! (thats was ENTIRELY
A JOKE! DONT DO THAT!)
But i have to admit this is kinda sad, he will tell who u like unless u pay him game money?:eyeraise:

Elijah
11-09-2002, 05:51 PM
O_o... ok... right... i'll be leaving now.

gorganfloss
11-09-2002, 05:52 PM
WTF :eyeraise:

Hes asking you to give him game currency for him to not tell someone you like them?

Thats really, really sad.

Its kinda like those websites where you pay real money to download items for the Sims.

Mex
11-09-2002, 05:53 PM
Heh, I know its very silly but guess what

He talks runescape as in

"I am going to Falador today" (he thinks it is town!)

And he eats runescape

"I am gonna eat raw meat!" (He thinks its beef 0_o)

He thinks money is runescape money,

"I got 1.24GP"

Hes soo annoying! Meh, he needs to get brainwashed, [evil laugh] ahahhhahahaha [/evil laugh]

And when the girl I like walks past, I crack up weirdly

I just go, "hihihihi,, urrr, i'm gonna sitsisisit downnn nononw...."

Oh yeah and, if he even tries to tell, well, you all know whats gonna happen <incert broken nose sound here :)>

And do you know how he caught me?

(I was staring at her knickers when she bent down :D)

I cant help it, honestly :D :D :D

ZBomber
11-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by GorganFloss
WTF :eyeraise:

Hes asking you to give him game currency for him to not tell someone you like them?

Thats really, really sad.

Its kinda like those websites where you pay real money to download items for the Sims.

I know. How many people in the world do you think actually do that? :confused:

Elijah
11-09-2002, 08:39 PM
Ok... well to help him, first you go and destroy what ever console/PC he is using to play this on... because thats just sad...

Taos
11-09-2002, 08:44 PM
I'm having a hard time figuring out why this was posted in the first place.........

Clem
11-09-2002, 08:48 PM
if u got it .... just give him the money to shut him up .... then walk away its only a game .... if hes obsessed dont let him drag u into it by fighting over it .... just let him grow out of it and all will be well ...

also ... next time ... tell a girl who u fancy ... theyre more useful as spies ... and more useful for advice ... and more pleasing to look at as u tell em

:D

Breton
11-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Only 10k?

That's strange, I would have asked for at least 100k...

TheHobGoblin
11-09-2002, 11:49 PM
I HAVE GOTTEN THE ANSWER get him Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 exspansion Lord Of Destruction nearly got me addicted.

Jed
11-09-2002, 11:59 PM
Hate to tell ya, but chances are he'll tell anyways.

Same situation happened to me. I was blackmailed for 5 months by this ****head I thought was my friend, and afterwards he just up and told her.

Sorry to break it to ya. :(

TheHobGoblin
11-10-2002, 10:50 AM
Okay If it seems it will be hopeless, BEAT IS ADDICTED ASS UNTIL HE FORGETS WHO THE GAME BELONGS TOO!!!!

Kstar__2
11-10-2002, 10:55 AM
uhhm, i don't like runescape, in fact i hate it. your friend is sad. no matter what i do when i say that i like a girl, my friend will alway go to her and tell. not that i really care, i mean , i or anyone else would have told her finaly, things only go faster now.

Dath Maximus
11-10-2002, 10:58 AM
take his game, get a newspaper, hit him with it untill its out of his system, and if he tells the girl or anyone else, dinial dinial dinial.

The Truthful Liar
11-10-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
I'm having a hard time figuring out why this was posted in the first place.........

Don't be so picky, he's obviously looking for help.

Personally I don't see what the big deal is if he tells a girl that you like her. Firstly, you must be fairly young to be embarassed in this sort of situation. Secondly, I wouldn't think about it to much, you're young, life goes on. Thirdly, just 'liking' a girl isn't a big secret to most people, in most cases everyone likes someone.

As for a suggestion on how to help your friend, take the game away or suggest something to his parents about his problem.

Mex
11-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Ahahahhaa... I just got something to make him stop, well 2 things

1. He used to fancy some girl when he started going out with this other 2 ton slapper, who think she knows it all

2. HE HASNT STARTED PUBERTY AHAHAHHAHAAH! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!

God, i'm goin pshycho :p

And legion, I get your point, young-life goes on, so-on, so-on...
:D

Divine Spirit
11-10-2002, 11:48 AM
if he really is addicted then show him that news story about the guy in america who was addicted to an online game and eventually got so obsessed he commited suicide....that should sort him out.

or u can just ask this girl out and he will have no advantage over you.

OR you can play this game and become even better at it than him and then keep on beating him!

either of those would be quite amusing :)

Mex
11-10-2002, 11:53 AM
:crybaby: she has a boyfreind...

And, I am very very ugly.... :crybaby: :crybaby:

But I still like her 3heart

And he plays it on the schools comp so :( I cant blow it up! :(

Divine Spirit
11-10-2002, 12:06 PM
you could tell everyone that you fancied someone else so that if ur friend did tell everyone that you fancied this girl, no one would believe him because they already think you fancy this other girl - who you actually dont.

ZePhyR
11-10-2002, 05:30 PM
maybe you should tell her you like her. If you really act like that around her, its pretty obvious anyways.

JKR_LT_DODGE
11-15-2002, 01:35 AM
thats weird.

The Truthful Liar
11-15-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by JKR_LT_DODGE
thats weird.

Why in the name of the good lord did you feel the need to bump this thread up?! Don't bother responding, let this thread die folks.