PDA

View Full Version : For all you StarCraft players...

Wes Marrakesh
11-10-2002, 07:47 PM
Which race is your favorite?

I say Protoss. There's nothing funnier than seeing this LOOOOOONG line of Zealots marching in single file :D

Vestril
11-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Zerg. Care to play, anyone :D

Clem
11-10-2002, 07:50 PM
VESTRIL

ur back .... welcome back

(or if u been here a while)

i saw u earlier .... i really did

Vestril
11-10-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Clem
VESTRIL

ur back .... welcome back

(or if u been here a while)

i saw u earlier .... i really did

I'm just hanging out for a while, I decided to give up sleep for a bit (nasty habit as you may recall) and this is an easy way topass the time :p

Rogue Nine
11-10-2002, 08:07 PM
I like the Protoss. Expensive as all bloody hell, but equally as powerful as they are expensive.

In related news, anyone heard anything about that Ghost game?

Vestril
11-10-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
I like the Protoss. Expensive as all bloody hell, but equally as powerful as they are expensive.

In related news, anyone heard anything about that Ghost game?

Yeah, Blizzard is releasing it only for Platform (X-Box I think), which makes them mean :(

gorganfloss
11-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Protoss.

Amassing an army of carriers (I think thats what theyre called) and obliterating enemy bases is really fun.

Rogue Nine
11-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Just X-box? Or other platforms too?

Vestril
11-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
Just X-box? Or other platforms too?

I think it's just one (whichever that is), but I didn't really pay too close of attention since I have only my computer and an SNES...unless...maybe it's for Super Nintendo!!!!!!!

Rogue Nine
11-10-2002, 08:24 PM
Somehow, I doubt that. :p

Guardian Omega
11-10-2002, 08:44 PM
Terran, good for newbies, hard to master. Their verstality is their strength, and like Link on SSBM, only a true master can bring out it's potential.

Otherwise the Protoss.......

Ratmjedi
11-10-2002, 08:48 PM
I like the Terran.
I never really beat the game cause I just suck but I like the Terran. Nukes are just aweome.
The Ghost game is also coming out for PS2 and the Gamecube I believe.
:lsduel: :duel:

Vestril
11-10-2002, 08:59 PM
No other Zerg Takers? We should have a big 'ol FFA :D

XERXES
11-10-2002, 08:59 PM
i loved this game back in teh day...i was all about toss. Dark Templar rush and reaver drop...with dragoons backing them up owns everything

i was awesome at Zerg too, but i just didnt enjoy playing as them...all the buildings made weird ass noises...

Vestril
11-10-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by XERXES
i loved this game back in teh day...i was all about toss. Dark Templar rush and reaver drop...with dragoons backing them up owns everything

i was awesome at Zerg too, but i just didnt enjoy playing as them...all the buildings made weird ass noises...

You don't like the noises???? Sheesh, you must be crazy :p

Guardian Omega
11-10-2002, 09:31 PM
Anyone know of the Zerg rap code?( I believe it was radio free Zerg) It's pretty funny! The Overlord rapping! That was something I had to hear.

Vestril
11-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Guardian Omega
Anyone know of the Zerg rap code?( I believe it was radio free Zerg) It's pretty funny! The Overlord rapping! That was something I had to hear.

It was radio free zerg, and it was sooooo funny!!!

Chastan
11-10-2002, 09:40 PM
dano loves the sounds of the reavers

MaulerZ
11-10-2002, 09:50 PM
Protoss cuz they tough as hell........:p

Acrylic
11-10-2002, 10:28 PM
havent played it in a long time but i say protoss

XERXES
11-10-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Vestril

You don't like the noises???? Sheesh, you must be crazy :p its like im playin a game and all these squishy noises are goin on and my sis was always like...wtf!!

Darth Talliusc
11-10-2002, 11:14 PM
meh, i liked zergs most. with terrans u see mass BC's with Prot u see mass Carriers with zerg you have fun :D nothings more humilliating then being beatin by SOLID zerglings.... but now i play wc3 and zerg in that are even funnier

TheWhiteRaider
11-11-2002, 01:09 AM
I like Terran for their nukes and battle crusiers.

I like how fast and how much you can pump out with the Zerg.

I like how Protoss though hard is hard to stop.

I voted Protoss because that is what I play as alot.

Funny you notice the word "Pro" in "Protoss". Guess it reflects what you need to be to master them.:D

JediNyt
11-11-2002, 01:46 AM
Protoss. Best technology, best brains, best potential. And theyre soo cool! Its a honor be friends with a protoss. Just dont get on their bad side youll be vapoized in a milisec.

The best fighting force is definatly Protoss with Terrans.

NerfYoda
11-11-2002, 03:37 AM
Terran for their defensive abilities.

Starcraft Ghost is supposed to be released on the PS2. I can't really say I'm eager for it. Its a 3rd person shooter where the protagonist is a well endowed female. *yawn* It's been done before.

SettingShadow
11-11-2002, 03:46 AM
I played that game like all the time last year but then I quit it, my older brother still plays it though. A while he said he was going to be a pro gamer :p but then he would have to move to Korea and his a bit young for that :D Anyway my favorite race is Zerg or Terran, I was Zerg the first times I played and then I moved to SUPER NUKES with Terran :p I took out 2 guys who had allied in a ffa game with nukes :D (they didnt have a chance :p )

Darth Simpson
11-11-2002, 10:35 AM
Starcraft Ghost is for Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube.

I haven't played Starcraft in a looong time. Can't say I ever had a favourite, I liked playing them all.

Dark Warrior
11-11-2002, 06:01 PM
I like playing with them all but if I had to choose I would pick Terran. Their buildings can move, they have great air and ground defense, and like someone a few posts up said, they are hard to master but once you do, they are amazing!

TheHobGoblin
11-11-2002, 07:22 PM
I picked protoss. I used to be terran but I wasn't good with it. I like carriars nice and tasty and I love that zerg rap its funny.