PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Dreams?

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 09:29 PM
What did you used to want to be when you were a kid? Do you still want to be that, or have you already got a job as it?

I wanted to be an artist when i was Kindergarten, but now I'm heading more over to computers.......

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 09:30 PM
i wanted to be a ladies man. I am one now. Unfortunately though, I have to turn down the ladies now cuz I'm taken. By a very special woman...:angel:

Tyrion
11-10-2002, 09:30 PM
never really wanted one.

Although I want to be a Lawer...

obi
11-10-2002, 09:32 PM
When I was a kid, I always dreamed of being an astronaut.

Well, I've been to space, But I'm not an astronaut.

Thanks for nothing, Bill Clinton. :mad:

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
never really wanted one.

Although I want to be a Lawer...

heh, you would do taht good. You can practice becoming a lawyer by:
1. logging on to MSN
2. Arguing with Obi
3. Arguing with Groovy
4. Arguing with anyone else there
5. Shooting everyone....

ok, just don't do step 5! :D

Vestril
11-10-2002, 09:33 PM
I wanted to be a firetruck. Unfortunately the Fire Department is racist.

The Truthful Liar
11-10-2002, 09:33 PM
I originally wanted to be an attourney of some sort, however now I'm aiming to be a full time designer and I'll probably be sticking to that.

StormHammer
11-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
I wanted to be an artist when i was Kindergarten, but now I'm heading more over to computers.......

So why not become a computer artist? :)

Me...for a while when I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet. However, I was never good enough at biology...and I seemed to develop a lot of allergies along with my asthma, which nuked the entire prospect.

I'm certainly not doing what I planned to do as a job...and the things I really want to do (like write stories, etc.) always seem to end up on the back-burner for one reason or another. :(

I say...never let go of your dreams.

Rogue15
11-10-2002, 09:36 PM
I originally wanted to be a Paleontologist. Now i want to do build and sell computers.

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by StormHammer

So why not become a computer artist? :)

Me...for a while when I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet. However, I was never good enough at biology...and I seemed to develop a lot of allergies along with my asthma, which nuked the entire prospect.

I'm certainly not doing what I planned to do as a job...and the things I really want to do (like write stories, etc.) always seem to end up on the back-burner for one reason or another. :(

I say...never let go of your dreams.

heh, you don't want to see my computer art.

As Anakin says in the Mac commericial....

"It just sucks!" :D

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 09:41 PM
come on now....have a little self confidence:D

Rogue15
11-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Never start what you can't finish. :)

pantha-too-kay
11-10-2002, 09:47 PM
I wanted to be a director - I'm working at it but I'm not there yet...

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-10-2002, 09:49 PM
well thats good to hear. Congrats and good luck!

pantha-too-kay
11-10-2002, 09:50 PM
Cheers

Rogue15
11-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Right now I'm just going to attempt to excell at everything life throws my way. My life is finally starting to accelerate after 3 months out of highschool. I'm getting a job at Pizza Hut, and am going to build myself a super-computer, then I'm going to get myself a car, and then get my A+ Certification, build some more computers, and then I'm going to attempt to open up a computer shop where I build and sell computers to people. If anyone steps in my way, I'll find a way around them.

Acrylic
11-10-2002, 10:10 PM
im 13...im still a kid i guess. well i wanna be a game graphic designer, or a guitarist in a rock band...or make my own music production company. those are my 3 main objectives.

Chastan
11-10-2002, 10:13 PM
I wanted to be a mailman.

Taos
11-10-2002, 10:14 PM
When I was younger I used to want to be a golf professional on tv.......now when I'm of that age, I am a golf professional struggling to get there. It is very, very difficult. I think I need to move to California or Arizona where the weather is nice virtually year round. That means more practice time!!

:)

wassup
11-10-2002, 11:04 PM
a paleontologist. guy who studys dinosaurs. i was obessed with dinosaurs for some odd reason, cause now im so bored w/ em. owel.

P.S. btw Darth Yoda85, i see u like water...:D

ZBomber
11-10-2002, 11:11 PM
wow! People are actually posting to my threads! :eek:

*faints*

Dath Maximus
11-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Ive wanted to be an Electro Physiologist for quite some time. In fact ive already started studying for the MCATS.

an EP is a type of Cardiologist by the way.

gorganfloss
11-10-2002, 11:27 PM
I wanted to be a chef when I was really little. Then I found that the extent of my cooking skills is making frozen french fries.

I dont know what I want to be anymore.

Guardian Omega
11-10-2002, 11:34 PM
Childhood: Architect, I had very high spatial reasoning, however I never ever used it in a long time since I was 5. (Stopped building models out of paper back then and didn't have the patience to make flying ones.)

Right Now: I'm aiming to a career in physics, it's pretty interesting to me so far, explaining facts of life, of course, I have no doubt it bores some of you.:D

To Tyrion: I could give you tips, but then your parents would be calling me a bad influence, since right now I kick my dad's butt back and forth in arguments, finding his faults and ending with him storming through the door, although it was quite the opposite before.:p

acdcfanbill
11-11-2002, 03:21 AM
I have always wanted, and still want to be a Space Fighter Pilot... but im reletivly sure that will never happen... :cry8:

SettingShadow
11-11-2002, 03:38 AM
I always wanted to be a chef and Im gonna stick to that :D

SPY_jmr1
11-11-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Vestril

godDAMN! man, what sarlacs ass did you climb out of?:D

hey everyone new! its vestril! you want to get to know this guy! great guy!:D

how you doing?

[/OT]

me, I want to be a pilot, and unlike most of you, I am doing it. right now coem to think of it. well, not RIGHT now, but at "this point in time" shall we say....

but i really dont think i can make a living off it... I am fairly sure I am going to end up working as a computer tech...

much like I do now.

imangine that:)

the only problem is, I am NOT a good people person... I am great with hardware/software, but have a hard time explaining things to people.

oh well.

/me resumes life.;)

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-11-2002, 04:48 AM
Ive always wanted to be a woman................
not a transvestite or anything like that.

i jus like boobs. :)
it would be cool to be able to play with boobs 24/7 wouldnt it?
:D :D :D

no i would not change my sex if thats wat u r still thinkin lol.

this is gonna come back and haunt me inst it.

SPY_jmr1
11-11-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Filler_Fett
this is gonna come back and haunt me inst it.

oh yeah..... /me marks in "list of doom"

:D:D:D

Rogue15
11-11-2002, 08:09 AM
i remember i used to want to be a fighter pilot, then i was told i couldn't cause i where these glasses. :mad:

Kstar__2
11-11-2002, 08:32 AM
i wanted to become a games designer, but i'm heading more towards web-design:(

Rogue15
11-11-2002, 09:00 AM
After not being able to become a pilot, i too wanted to become a game designer, then i realized i'd have to understand algebra and a bunch of mathematical crap that makes no sense, so i found out how fun it is to upgrade my computer, and now i want to build them.

C'jais
11-11-2002, 09:24 AM
I've never wanted to be anything, I still don't know what the hell I'll do after my education is done :(

Chastan
11-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Vestril

You can't be optimus prime? :mad:

Kstar__2
11-11-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by cjais
I've never wanted to be anything, I still don't know what the hell I'll do after my education is done :(

yup guys, we got another administrator!:D