PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Land Transportation.

Count Dooku 2
11-14-2002, 04:47 PM
If you could replace your car/bike with any of these from "Star Wars", which one would you pick?

Skate Boy
11-14-2002, 04:55 PM
I would like Darth Maul's Speeder. That Thing is fast!:eek:

Ratmjedi
11-14-2002, 05:30 PM
I have to go with the Imperial Speeder bike. Those things were awesome. It also had a blaster on it. The speed on those things were just fast as hell. I dont think that Dooku's Speeder or Maul's Speeder are even fast enough. It's like the Star Wars version of a rice rocket.
:lsduel: :duel:

Rogue15
11-14-2002, 09:41 PM
Where is AT-PT? :(

fine out of those listed....AT-ST.

AT-PTs can fit in imperial landing craft, and that is what makes them cooler. AT-STs are nice too...but i prefer ATPT

ckcsaber
11-14-2002, 10:21 PM
I would want an At-AT for sure.

I can just imagine me going to school in that monster:D

JediNyt
11-14-2002, 11:07 PM
Well my choice isnt there which is a swoop. I like the ones in Shadows of the Empire. They can go up to 600 kph!:eek: But of the choices there I would say Dookus ride cause its as fast as a gunship and seems to be able to hover higher than most speeders and the like that I know of. Looks comfortable too.:)

ET Warrior
11-15-2002, 12:32 AM
AT-TE, they were like giant armored beetles of DEATH!! I thought they were awesome. And the way the got dropped off by those dropships was just plain neat lookin!

Taos
11-15-2002, 01:00 AM
:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:

take a guess ^

:D

Count Dooku 2
11-15-2002, 12:21 PM
I missed out things like the All-Terrain Personal-Transport and the Swoop Bikes because they belong to the dreaded Expanded Universe! I'm only going on canon ground ships/walkers/bikes here.

I did miss out the Rebel Snowspeeder, though...

I love Count Dooku's transport, because it looks amazing, has great speed and an open ****pit so you can feel the wind in your face. And, I agree with JediNyt, it looks comfy indeed.