PDA

View Full Version : Potty train me and send me on my way!


[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 09:32 AM
Hi again,

It's me -=Chi3f=-, and I decided I want to be somebodie's padawan. I learned a lot from kstar__2 (not really), but I'm interested in learning more from a new teacher. Anybody interested?


Requirements:

1) Must have 1000+ posts
2) Must be a memeber or plans to join the LFJA
3) Add me as their padawan in their sig.



As a gift to my new...umm...maestro, I can make us matching avatars.

C'jais
11-15-2002, 10:30 AM
What is there to teach you?

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Cjais
What is there to teach you?

That which has not been taught.

PhantomHelix
11-15-2002, 10:31 AM
ill teach you. im a teacher now.

would you like me to teach you? if you would like me to, post here or pm me.

C'jais
11-15-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-


That which has not been taught.

I meant it in all seriousness - you seem like a very wise person, I'm sure none can teach you anymore about not to spam...

...Or what else do you teach each other? Edit posts?

Kstar__2
11-15-2002, 10:38 AM
:crybaby:

all i got to say.


*runs away, crying*

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Cjais


I meant it in all seriousness - you seem like a very wise person, I'm sure none can teach you anymore about not to spam...

...Or what else do you teach each other? Edit posts?


Thank you, Cjais. I hit 1000 posts a while ago (July), but I haven't taken a padawan yet. I want more training. When the time comes I will choose the baddest young person to represent my method of spamming teaching.



Besides, I'm the =-b00n-= trainer for the RAA. I need a break from teaching. I already have 7 new lackies to mold and corrupt.



@kstar___2... Hello my former master. I didn't mean any offense. That was just a small piece of SPAM caught in my teeth that I spat out. You did a fine job! Who's your new student?


@PhantomHelix: Ok, I sent you a pm. :D

C'jais
11-15-2002, 10:50 AM
Oh I see, Mr b00n trainer! ;)

I'm interested in hearing how you go about teaching other people - do you PM them constantly pointing out posts that were blatant spam? What is it that you teach my fellow swampies?

Kstar__2
11-15-2002, 11:11 AM
i'm currently training no-one.


but don't forget to use your saber now and than!
(as a tooth pick or something:D)

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Cjais
Oh I see, Mr b00n trainer! ;)

I'm interested in hearing how you go about teaching other people - do you PM them constantly pointing out posts that were blatant spam? What is it that you teach my fellow swampies?

*giggles uncontrollably*


I don't train them at our forum, thats h00t's job. They have to fend for themselves. It's more like throwing a big steak to a bunch of hungry wolves: count your fingers when you're done, lol.




I train them in the art of Not sucking in video games







and when all else fails I use visual representation.



Training:
:mex1::vik5::nutz3::cry6::3eye: + http://www.aimoo.com/thebloodshed/image6157482/emotionicon/emote15.gif-Mush!




Results:
:monkey4::monkey4::monkey4:

Elijah
11-15-2002, 11:22 AM
This is abit OT but what are the chars in your avatars?

C'jais
11-15-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-
I train them in the art of Not sucking in video games


Ooooh... I seeeeee...
So, you train people in JK2 and would like someone to train you?

*Ahem* I used to be pretty sharp at NF SO duels, but now I'm rusty as hell....

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by ZDawg
This is abit OT but what are the chars in your avatars?

The letters are

1) C far left
2) h middle left
3) i by right ear
4) 3 on the right
5) f on the far right]
6) The very small letters spell out various RAA phrases. If you can read them, lol



@Cjais.. he he he, no. I need not the game training. I need more spam training. I can feel it in my blood: small chunks of processed pork rump floating around. Ack, I feel so so dirty! :(

C'jais
11-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

@Cjais.. he he he, no. I need not the game training. I need more spam training. I can feel it in my blood: small chunks of processed pork rump floating around. Ack, I feel so so dirty! :(

If I felt like I didn't understand you before, then now you've completely lost me, sorry! :D

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 12:21 PM
Ok, you said...

Originally posted by Cjais


Ooooh... I seeeeee...
So, you train people in JK2 and would like someone to train you?

*Ahem* I used to be pretty sharp at NF SO duels, but now I'm rusty as hell....

so I said...

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-


@Cjais.. he he he, no. I need not the game training. I need more spam training. I can feel it in my blood: small chunks of processed pork rump floating around. Ack, I feel so so dirty!

..meaning no. I do not need help with gaming. I am a good gamer. I need help with my spam problem.


Originally posted by Cjais

If I felt like I didn't understand you before, then now you've completely lost me, sorry! :naughty:

No problem. :D

leXX
11-15-2002, 12:24 PM
I'll teach you -=Chi3f=-. You can be my bitch! :D

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by leXX
I'll teach you -=Chi3f=-. You can be my bitch! :D

*whimper* *whimper*

I'm scared!

should I reply or just whimper some more...

leXX
11-15-2002, 12:35 PM
Ok, you are officially my bitch. You will obey my every command. I will teach you the ways of the swamp and other *cough* things *cough*. :D

C'jais
11-15-2002, 12:40 PM
Hehe... I see, yet again :rolleyes:

However, do you mean spamming in the sense of post-spamming, or gamewise "weaponspamming" :confused:

Either way, I don't find that you spam at all, old friend :)

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Cjais
Hehe... I see, yet again :rolleyes:

However, do you mean spamming in the sense of post-spamming, or gamewise "weaponspamming" :confused:

Either way, I don't find that you spam at all, old friend :)




Criminy! Forum spam! I forum spam like a muth, sheeeeeeesh! :rolleyes: :D


Though I spam much worse in video games. LOL, I'm the apple core of spam! I don't know what that means, but it sounded cool! :cool: I've been banned from 7 different servers, one of them called -=DoW=- Weapons cache in America's Army. Some ppl don't like me good ol' Yankie humor!







Who you calling old you nut-dragger you! j/k


PS: stop pointing, you're making me (and the children) nervous.

Rogue Nine
11-15-2002, 12:59 PM
I don't think padawans should be let go until they've reached 1000 and not allowed to take one of their own until 1200 or so. That makes a lot more sense to me. But then again, I'm just an outsider...

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-15-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
I don't think padawans should be let go until they've reached 1000 and not allowed to take one of their own until 1200 or so. That makes a lot more sense to me. But then again, I'm just an outsider...

You say that because I'm at 1100, right?


I'm on the outside...I'm looking in...

PhantomHelix
11-15-2002, 02:59 PM
sry u guys. im his new master. but y he wants to be trained AGAIN, i dont kno.........oh well! :D

Pad
11-15-2002, 03:02 PM
now that is funny, being trained by some1 who has a lower post count. :p

obi
11-15-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
I don't think padawans should be let go until they've reached 1000 and not allowed to take one of their own until 1200 or so. That makes a lot more sense to me. But then again, I'm just an outsider...

Well, I set it up like this because the Jedi, when they reach the level of knight, usually don't get a padawan right away. so, when they graduate at 700, they have 300 posts to show their stuff. When they reach 1000, they get a padawan. I set the level at 1000 because a user can change their user status then.

*shrugs*


I appreciate your input, however, and I respect your opinions. ;)

Rogue Nine
11-15-2002, 05:01 PM
Eh, I'm bored...so I was wondering a few things.

When you say "train", what exactly does that entail? Telling them how to behave? How to post? What? And how do you know they'll listen?

And is it mandatory that the padawan leave the master's tutelage at 700? Or can the master keep him/her until the master deems him/her worthy?

And what's the retirement policy? Benefit packages and such? :p

obi
11-15-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
Eh, I'm bored...so I was wondering a few things.

When you say "train", what exactly does that entail? Telling them how to behave? How to post? What? And how do you know they'll listen?

And is it mandatory that the padawan leave the master's tutelage at 700? Or can the master keep him/her until the master deems him/her worthy?

And what's the retirement policy? Benefit packages and such? :p

The training envolves, well, in-game JKII action, pretty much. However, the "forum" training is just like, if you see them messing up, IE Flaming/spamming, etc. , just give them a bump on the shoulder and tell them to ease up. We don't really know if they will listen, but it would be wise for them too. Also, if the padawan is overly insubordinate, they will "Be expelled from the jedi order" so to speak.

As for it being mandatory if they leave, it's not really. I never thought of that, though. Thanks for giving me the idea for a new policy. :D

As for the retirement benefits, eh.........I can.....hmmm.........send you..a um......nice email..maybe?

*shrugs*

Never thought about that either. :p

Darth Groovy
11-15-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
I don't think padawans should be let go until they've reached 1000 and not allowed to take one of their own until 1200 or so. That makes a lot more sense to me. But then again, I'm just an outsider...

I hate to say it Obi, but I agree with him. Besides was it not 1000 to begin with? I trained with Yoda 623 until I hit 1000. :(

Rogue Nine
11-15-2002, 05:11 PM
Oh, so you have to train them in JKII too?

obi
11-15-2002, 05:19 PM
Only if you want to. I haven't even played with half of LFJA and I'm the founder. :/


However, you get a lot more communication when you play JKII.

The CLAN LFJA usually takes care of the JKII training, and the Forums LFJA usually does the Forum training.


eh, it's confusing I know, but if you joined, it wouldn't be. ;)

Rogue Nine
11-15-2002, 05:37 PM
It's so confusing. I dunno if I wanna join. ;)

C'jais
11-15-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
The training envolves, well, in-game JKII action, pretty much. However, the "forum" training is just like, if you see them messing up, IE Flaming/spamming, etc. , just give them a bump on the shoulder and tell them to ease up. We don't really know if they will listen, but it would be wise for them too. Also, if the padawan is overly insubordinate, they will "Be expelled from the jedi order" so to speak.


This sounds quite interesting really, I'm interested in signing up for a teacher position maybe.

Dath Maximus
11-15-2002, 05:43 PM
ohh no weve confused rogue 9. thats one of the signs of the apocalypse

obi
11-15-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
ohh no weve confused rogue 9. thats one of the signs of the apocalypse

ROFL :D


@Cjais, if you want a position, it's yours. ;)

C'jais
11-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
@Cjais, if you want a position, it's yours. ;)

LOL - "Just sign on the dotted line with your blood..."

j/k - I'm in!

Rogue Nine
11-15-2002, 06:32 PM
Eh, I'll give it a whirl. Doubt anyone would like to be my padawan though.

C'jais
11-15-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
Eh, I'll give it a whirl. Doubt anyone would like to be my padawan though.

Me too :(

Are we just supposed to grab some poor fella by his neck and slap a "Padawan"-titled necklace on him - then he'll be our slave in a rivetted black leather outfit? :D

Dath Maximus
11-15-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Cjais


Me too :(

Are we just supposed to grab some poor fella by his neck and slap a "Padawan"-titled necklace on him - then he'll be our slave in a rivetted black leather outfit? :D


the booklet says we arent supposed to, but i go to a 3rd world country for my padawans.

Alas Dissectional we hardly knew ye

obi
11-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Just grab someone and ask um. Put a little somehting about it in your signature, as well. ^_^

Bob Gnarly
11-16-2002, 11:56 AM
i want to be -=Chi3f=- 's padawan cause hes such a cool guy :D

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-16-2002, 12:26 PM
hey...I'm a cool guy too...:(

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-16-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Darth Yoda85
hey...I'm a cool guy too...:(

yes you are! (now gimmie my five bucks)

http://www.happypuppy.com/images/features/willwright-in-1f.jpg
"gimmie gimmie gimmie"

Bob Gnarly
11-16-2002, 12:39 PM
hahhaah -=Chi3f=- you gotta be the funniest guy in the swamp


next to XERXES

DiRtY $oUtH™
11-16-2002, 12:43 PM
yes..he is a natural comedian. :D

Bob Gnarly
11-16-2002, 12:45 PM
well yeah

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Lol, thanks. The doctors said I was an "ass baby" whatever that means?!




I will begin training under PhantomHelix monday. I made the first set of avatars. I'll make better one's later on.



http://www.wsmcafe.com/users/09271549vzx/image1index.gif Squall

http://www.wsmcafe.com/users/09271549vzx/image2index.gif Seifer

Bob Gnarly
11-16-2002, 06:06 PM
can i have the one you have on now i like it...ill just change it a bit or maybe you have a better TRIGUN one?









i watched my first episode a couple mins ago and i love it...

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by KingPin
can i have the one you have on now i like it...ill just change it a bit or maybe you have a better TRIGUN one?


This is the one I usually use. It's from the first episode, lol. Trigun gets really good in the later half. :D

Bob Gnarly
11-16-2002, 06:22 PM
that guys the best

Bob Gnarly
11-16-2002, 06:25 PM
hey -=Chi3f=- can i be your padawan?







???


a master's, padawan's, padwan?

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-16-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by KingPin
hey -=Chi3f=- can i be your padawan?







???


a master's, padawan's, padwan?




Sorry, but rules state that a padawan learner cannot have a padawan of his own. I will train under 2 more ppl then I will take my own padawan :D

Dath Maximus
11-16-2002, 09:19 PM
i was the exception to the 1000 post limit for masters, i had a padawan at 600, of course he wasnt officialy recognized as being trained untill i hit 1000, anywho....ummm

ohh yeah, stay off my grass. plus i teach ediquote for free to all members.:D

now bow before my legion of soldier monkies!!!!

leXX
11-16-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
i was the exception to the 1000 post limit for masters, i had a padawan at 600, of course he wasnt officialy recognized as being trained untill i hit 1000, anywho....ummm

ohh yeah, stay off my grass. plus i teach ediquote for free to all members.:D

now bow before my legion of soldier monkies!!!!

wtf :confused:

Dath Maximus
11-16-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by leXX


wtf :confused:

im special thats TF. get it its the tf in wtf. he he its funny


fine then looky here, these guys defend my gardens

http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/dathmax/monkeywith_a_gun.jpg

copy it into thoughs browser. and since its too long to show up combine these

http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/ dathmax/monkeywith
_a_gun.jpg

Rogue Nine
11-17-2002, 02:12 AM
So.....any takers?

Bob Gnarly
11-17-2002, 10:36 AM
how bout just your protege?