PDA

View Full Version : Words cant even describe....

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-16-2002, 04:44 PM
I wish it was me with the spiked ball killing this guy! almost makes u wanna cry with happyness :cool:

http://ctrlaltdel-online.com/archived/20021109.gif

i'd like for anyone who has a dell to write in this forum and share ur pain to the world lol.

Pierre the Frog
11-16-2002, 04:47 PM
I don't get it... he's getting a what? Dell - as in a Computer?

C'jais
11-16-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Pierre the Frog

Ya damn straight son! And a fine Dell it is!

PS: I don't get it either.... :nut:

Elijah
11-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Pierre the Frog
*DINGDINGDINGDING*
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Rofl... good pic :thumbsup:

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-16-2002, 04:51 PM
wait how do u not get it? r u mental or sumtin?jk. hes killing the "dude u got a dell" guy! HES KILLING HIM! its wat we alll want!

well i do anyway. And did u say dell is a fine computer?

and no he is not geting a dell he jus dont like that guy!

Toonces
11-16-2002, 04:51 PM
haha! That's brilliant. Go Absath!

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-16-2002, 10:07 PM
wat i dont get is how sum people dont get that. whats not to get? even the dumbest of all dumbasses i know get it! and thats not good.

Elijah
11-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Filler_Fett
wat i dont get is how sum people dont get that. whats not to get? even the dumbest of all dumbasses i know get it! and thats not good.
ROFL... the truth is... i think DELLs are nice PCs, but the guy who says "dude your getting a dell" is annoying

Jed
11-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Let's be nice Filler Fett..

Some people don't think Dell is bad....and neither do I, but...

..,that kid pisses me off, so I found it hillarious. :D

PhantomHelix
11-16-2002, 10:14 PM
ahhh........gotta love that Absath.....this brings a tear to my eye.......*sniffs with happiness*

:lol: oh man, that comicstrip hits home. that guy is really gettin on my nerves..... hehe, i love his comics! :D

DUDE! UR GETTIN UR ASS KICKED! :D

ZBomber
11-16-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ZDawg

ROFL... the truth is... i think DELLs are nice PCs, but the guy who says "dude your getting a dell" is annoying

same here. I actually have a Dell. Dells are pretty good PCs actaully......

Jed
11-16-2002, 10:24 PM
Well, I know it's irrelevant, but it's appropriate.

http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/dude-owned.jpg

Had to do it. :D

acdcfanbill
11-16-2002, 10:24 PM
Some people may not be from the US and have never seent that commerical also... :D

ya, absath is good with the toons...

Elijah
11-16-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Jedi220

ROFL! i love it!... I'm gonna use it :D

P.S (OMG! this was my 1k post...)

Chastan
11-17-2002, 12:43 AM
DUDE YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

bwhahahahaha

-s/<itzo-
11-17-2002, 01:09 AM
dats bery panny.

Dude i'm getting a gateway.....

fellas, what do you think is the best computer brand out there?????

Elessar-Eärfalas
11-17-2002, 01:12 AM
lol thats jokes, Abs is bak in action from modeling to comics, heh

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-17-2002, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber

same here. I actually have a Dell. Dells are pretty good PCs actaully......

ok, <do not take this in offense> DUDE i got a dell! i know how crappy they are, allways crashes on me, leme tell u a short story,
I bought a dell, it came late too, when it came not all of it was there! i had to wait another week. less then one year l8r, guess wat hapens, the comp starts to S**t out, then the hard drive crashes! i have to wait a month till i get sum f***ing answers from dell, then they send out sum guy to come in and replace the hard drive. today its runing ok but thats because im soo carfull wit my comp i wont even let the pope use it lol.

Originally posted by Jedi220

BAhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahh ahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahhahahhhhahaha
where did u find that! thats like a spray for cs right.
ahh good stuff

edit: o and btw, this post wasnt meant foe dell pc but rather about the dell dude, butt if u have anything to say in offense to dell pc plz feel free to share :D

JediNyt
11-17-2002, 03:58 AM
:lol: Thats great stuff.

Dude get an Alienware! :thumbsup:

b0rk3n
11-17-2002, 04:48 AM
haha, just the kind of irony they'd use :D

Kstar__2
11-17-2002, 05:16 AM
:lol: absath is the king in internet comics!:D

C'jais
11-17-2002, 06:16 AM

Watch your mouth.

I know nothing about Dells, but I do know it's a computer brand - I wouldn't expect you to know who the Danish prime minister was either.

Darth Simpson
11-17-2002, 09:15 AM
Most people who've never been to the US won't get this strip. I've actually seen the commercial, so I thought it was pretty funny, but not everyone will understand it.

Mex
11-17-2002, 10:22 AM
I dont get it :confused:

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-17-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Cjais

Watch your mouth.

:confused: :confused: :confused: ???
did i say sumthing to offend u?
if so i didnt mean to.

ZBomber
11-17-2002, 02:58 PM
DUUUUUDE...DELL....

lol

ACtually, my Dell is linda dying out too..... :(

Bob Gnarly
11-17-2002, 03:03 PM
hahahaha those are HILARIOUS

C'jais
11-17-2002, 03:46 PM
even the dumbest of all dumbasses i know get it!

Filler fett, don't call me stupid because I haven't seen an advert for a computer brand.

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-17-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Cjais

Filler fett, don't call me stupid because I haven't seen an advert for a computer brand.

i didnt call YOU a dumbass, read more carefully

the dumbasses I KNOW get it,
meaning i know sum dumb people and they get it.
get it? lol

XERXES
11-17-2002, 09:23 PM
i have a dell, and it works better than a lot of my friends computers (who are anti dell) and are big gamers...i always get higher FPS than they do...

although i do have to agree the dell dude is quite annoying, i heard the got rid of him though.

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-17-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by XERXES
i have a dell, and it works better than a lot of my friends computers (who are anti dell) and are big gamers...i always get higher FPS than they do...

although i do have to agree the dell dude is quite annoying, i heard the got rid of him though.

first off, u have a dell and it works!!!!! They mustof sent u the wrong brand then or sumthin, ur one very lucky guy i tell u wat.

second, THEY GOT RID OF HIM! now how are u gonna diss dell till they bleed :D

capt_barbarian
11-17-2002, 11:07 PM
they fired the dude dell guy then they rehired him then they fired him then they hired him one last time

ET Warrior
11-17-2002, 11:31 PM
I have a dell....it runs great for me......and i liked the dell guy.....call me an idiot if you want. And you were being rude in your post filler fett saying whats not to get? even the dumbest of all dumbasses i know get it! and thats not good.

You're saying anyone who doesn't get it must be dumber than the dumbest of all dumbasses that you know. Which isn't true because anyone who hasn't seen the Dell commercials wouldn've have any idea what was going on in that comic.

JediNyt
11-18-2002, 12:00 AM
Once hes gone from Dell he'll probably cameo a few times in a sitcom, then get a full time part in a wierd cable show, premier on some wacky movie, and eventually make millions like Jim Carrey just by being a nutty wacked out dude on screen. And we'll all still be sitting here wondering how in the Force this guy ever made it. :rolleyes: :D

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-18-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by JediNyt
Once hes gone from Dell he'll probably cameo a few times in a sitcom, then get a full time part in a wierd cable show, premier on some wacky movie, and eventually make millions like Jim Carrey just by being a nutty wacked out dude on screen. And we'll all still be sitting here wondering how in the Force this guy ever made it. :rolleyes: :D

yaknow wats the worst thing about wat u just said...
ur probably right! I've seen it happen b4. but i doubt hell be in the millions pile, and i doubt he'll ever get his own movie, maybe cameo in one but thats the farthest he'll ever go..... i could be wrong, lets pray im not.

i hope they get him on sum reality show though like fear factor and we'll see him wet his pants :rolleyes: