PDA

View Full Version : Raven Shield


JediNyt
11-17-2002, 03:54 AM
Hey whos played the new Rainbow Six Raven Shield demo? It rules! Man when the completed version comes out its gonna be the best tactical shooter ever! CS was the best until now. Red Storm has finally redeemed itself. Rainbow Six is BACK!:sniper9::fire2: :thumbsup:

C'jais
11-17-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by JediNyt
CS was the best until now.

Most played yes.

Mex
11-17-2002, 08:20 AM
I just found out, C-S really sux

I started it up, then it says I needed to updated...

I'm on a really slow connection, and guess how big the file is?

123MB!!!!

Then I downloaded that, and joined a game,

It was running very very slow, even with lowest graphics

I got booted because of my ping on EVERY server :(

So, I hate C-S, and when I upgrade my comp, im gonna be playing tons o games :D

[I'm chucking C-S in the bin]

And is Raven Sheild good? :rolleyes:

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-17-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by JediNyt
Hey whos played the new Rainbow Six Raven Shield demo? It rules! Man when the completed version comes out its gonna be the best tactical shooter ever! CS was the best until now. Red Storm has finally redeemed itself. Rainbow Six is BACK!:sniper9::fire2: :thumbsup:

Sorry, but the BEST online team based shooter is still AMERICA'S ARMY: OPS. It is so much fun, especially with friends. Best part it's totally free.



If you like CS, you'll love AAO. They put out new patches atleast once a month, fixing bugs and adding new things. The game has an honor system which stops ppl from tking each other. :jawa

Mex
11-17-2002, 08:56 AM
I cant play Americas army, wont load on my computer,
Heres my error

"Unable to create viewport. Likely, this system does not meet minimum graphics hardware/software specifications. See manual for minimum and recommended machine configuration.

History: UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine"

Dumb crap thing :p

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
11-17-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Abarath
I cant play Americas army, wont load on my computer,
Heres my error

"Unable to create viewport. Likely, this system does not meet minimum graphics hardware/software specifications. See manual for minimum and recommended machine configuration.

History: UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine"

Dumb crap thing :p


LOL,


AAO needs atleast 256mb ram. We tried a friends on 128mb, didn't work so well. You also need at least a GeForce 2 and a 900mhz or better processor.

Bob Gnarly
11-17-2002, 12:09 PM
i dont like rainbow six games much

Arreat
11-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Abarath
I just found out, C-S really sux

I started it up, then it says I needed to updated...

I'm on a really slow connection, and guess how big the file is?

123MB!!!!

Then I downloaded that, and joined a game,

It was running very very slow, even with lowest graphics

I got booted because of my ping on EVERY server :(

So, I hate C-S, and when I upgrade my comp, im gonna be playing tons o games :D

[I'm chucking C-S in the bin]

And is Raven Sheild good? :rolleyes:

yea i gotta admit c-s isn't good cuz the graphics gameplay and audio are all pathetic that includes finding a game.. it take forever

Breton
11-17-2002, 06:59 PM
I must admit that I don't like any such shooter games very good. I am much more a RTS guy.

Ratmjedi
11-17-2002, 08:46 PM
I love America's Army. The only thing that I don't like is that it's a Internet game. I think that they should of made a 1 Player only version two. I have a 56k and I have played it but it sucks for me and I hate waiting for a server to accept me. Rainbow Six is good but the only thing I didn't like was that it was to much tactical. Don't get me wrong. It was good but not to my satisfaction. I like Socom Navy Seals for PS2 cause you get to give orders instead of making a plan of what you are going to do. It's more involved. I haven't played the latest Rainbow Six which was Ghost Recon but I want to get it.

CS in my opinion just sucks and is to overrated. I would rather play Worms Armageddon. :D
[In worm voice]I'll get you![In worm voice/]
:duel: :lsduel:

BCanr2d2
11-18-2002, 06:37 AM
Try and get your hands on Splinter Cell instead, it is still a Tom Clancy game, but more of a loner kind of version of the Rainbow Six games...........


From all accounts has awesome graphics too....

Then again keep an eye on Ironstorm, meant to rock as well....

Mex
11-18-2002, 03:45 PM
I'm getting splinter cell, I already have the demo, and its amazing.

10/10, get it! :) [At least its a game I can play,] [well for Xbox anyways :D]

PhantomHelix
11-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Splinter Cell looks cool. i havent played the demo, but i will soon.