PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2 and UT 2003!

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 04:50 AM
Yo wasap guys, who has played hitman 2?? who has played UT 2003??im woundering if i should get hitman 2, id get a demo fer it but its always craps out,(no need to post a link for one), is it any good? ive heard good things.
O and UT 2003, ROCKS! i jus got the demo(guys are probably thinkin 'where the **** have u been?') and its sweet, do any of u know if u can download it of kazaa fer free? hehe id rather not pay fer it :D , i can get it off my buddy but i forgot his reason fer not able to get it to me now, so id rather not wait.

Taos
11-20-2002, 05:00 AM
Go and buy Hitman 2 in the morning.....you won't regret it!! :D I've got it!! Amazing!! :D

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 05:16 AM
ok tommorow morning im gonna go out to the store and get me a copy of Hitman2, and ill get ut2003 sum other time.
cant wait till tommorow :D , it looks so kool!!!!!!

Taos
11-20-2002, 06:36 AM
:thumbsup: Good choice Filler...it is a fun game too. Where's ET Warrior.....he's really good at this game and he could tell you all about it. :D

Clemme w/Stick
11-20-2002, 11:20 AM
You all know that Hitman 2 and Hitman was produced and made here in Denmark by danish ppl?!

Well, it is!!

-Clemme

Mex
11-20-2002, 11:43 AM
Hey, plz dont talk about Kazaa, I think that anyone who even has it should be arrested. :tsk:

And I dont have Hitman or UT2003, so I cant help you with that

FatalStrike
11-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Abarath
Hey, plz dont talk about Kazaa, I think that anyone who even has it should be arrested. :tsk:

:rolleyes:

As for the games get UT 2003!

There is nothing like Instagib CTF.

Mex
11-20-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Filler_Fett
do any of u know if u can download it of kazaa fer free? hehe id rather not pay fer it :D .

Thats why I said about Kazaa, and erm, FatalStrike, whats the

:rolleyes: for?

Kstar__2
11-20-2002, 12:20 PM
i would get UT2k3, if i got the money for it

Clem
11-20-2002, 03:49 PM
i love ut2k3

but Hitmans the better game ... get it sooo much fun

UT gets boring after a short while

Mex
11-20-2002, 04:07 PM
Could anyone tell me where to get a Hitman demo? [The first one]

ty in advance :D

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Go and buy Hitman 2 in the morning.....you won't regret it!! :D I've got it!! Amazing!! :D

Today, i got up, went to skool, skip a class, went out to the store, and bought myself a copy of hitman2 :D !!!!!!!!! this game is cool, ive only played it for a couple of seconds, but its sweeeet. Can u run in this game?????

And I dont have Hitman or UT2003, so I cant help you with that

why, kazaa is the ****, u can get FREE stuff!!! i got so many games from it, tony hawks pro sk8r 3, GTA1,2 and yes 3!!!!!! Ghost Recon, Black and white(which i am deleting right now),jedi knight(not 2), uhhh and many more, MANY more! i jus dont want to name them all. :p
Could anyone tell me where to get a Hitman demo? [The first one]

ty in advance :D

ok, even though u mock Kazaa, here is a site fer it...
http://www.demoindex.com
look at the top and click on the letter "H". H being the first letter of games, ie. hitman2! and enjoy,

ps: havent played the demo :p

Mex
11-20-2002, 04:54 PM
Thank you, and sorry for mocking kazaa, even tho you really shouldnt say it, but i'll forgive you :D

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 04:56 PM
LOL why shouldnt i say it???

Edit: O and u find it allright???

C'jais
11-20-2002, 04:58 PM
LOL why shouldnt i say it???

It's very unhealthy to promote illegal software distributing programs such as kazaa. It could get you banned, I believe.

Mex
11-20-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Cjais

It's very unhealthy to promote illegal software distributing programs such as kazaa. It could get you banned, I believe. :tsk:

Well said! :D

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 05:05 PM
uhhhh guys, i dont think Kazaa is illegal.

C'jais
11-20-2002, 05:11 PM
uhhhh guys, i dont think Kazaa is illegal.

I see, therein lies the misunderstanding.

It is illegal to distribute games through P2P software and thus avoid the unfortunate amount of money you have to pay the developers - when they get no money, they can't make new games and soon you'll find yourself without entertainment.

I could put this a million ways, but it is needless: It is against the rules to talk about such things on this board, so if you do, you're sooner or later going to get banned, whether you like it or not.

Taos
11-20-2002, 05:12 PM
I hope you enjoy the game!! :D Yes you can run....but it's more fun to be stealthy IMO. You can sneak up on the guys and strangle them with the wire!! :D

btw-I do think that Kazza is illegal....*shrugs* I don't know for sure though. My best advice is to PM a mod and ask them rather then have an open debate about it. ;)

C'jais
11-20-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos

btw-I do think that Kazza is illegal....*shrugs* I don't know for sure though. My best advice is to PM a mod and ask them rather then have an open debate about it. ;)

It is against the EULA to distribute games over P2P software.

It is illegal.

obi
11-20-2002, 05:28 PM
GUYS, Kaza is not illegal. You can download many good things off of it, such as demos, etc.

HOWEVER, Talk of getting games as a whole is entirely different. This is no place to talk of such things.

-warning

C'jais
11-20-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
GUYS, Kaza is not illegal. You can download many good things off of it, such as demos, etc.

Kazaa itself is not illegal, but it promotes illegal distribution of games, movies, music and other things. What you are talking about is illegal.

Just paraphrasing obi, but also correcting my stupid post before.

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Cjais

It is illegal to distribute games through P2P software and thus avoid the unfortunate amount of money you have to pay the developers - when they get no money, they can't make new games and soon you'll find yourself without entertainment.

ya, i think ur right about that, they get thier fundings from us,if they dont get fundings, they done make games... too bad ut works taht way. Although on sum very well established games, i dont think it would harm them to get a bootleg copy here and there.

o and i think gettin banned for jus mentioning it is the most retarded thing ive ever heard(in this forum).... but thats jus my opinion.

obi
11-20-2002, 07:31 PM

o and i think gettin banned for jus mentioning it is the most retarded thing ive ever heard(in this forum).... but thats jus my opinion.

Learn to read, you intelligent person, you.

I said mentioning warez is not allowed here, and neither is angering a mod.

Now I suggest you hush your "opinion" up for the moment, and do not call me a retard.

ET Warrior
11-20-2002, 07:31 PM
As for running in hitman 2....it depends on what system you have it. On xbox you just push the stick farther, on PS2 i think it's the L2 button...mebbe the R2 button, push that in and move the stick and you'll run. On the PC hold the shift button to run.

If you need any help on any missions you can PM me and i'll do my best to help you out.

Clem
11-20-2002, 07:39 PM
hitman 2 is also lighter on the pc power 2

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-20-2002, 08:25 PM
lol i allready found put how to run. but i am stuck
on mission 2, where u have to snipe sumguy, I got into position, but i dont have any ammo for my sniper gun! i looked evrywhere! all around the house but i still havent found the ammo, plz help.
btw i got it fer pc

ET Warrior
11-20-2002, 11:19 PM
The ammo should be in the locker where you picked up your sniper rifle.

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-21-2002, 12:38 AM
lol ya i kinda figured that out, beat the mission, and the one after that one. it kicked ass, hitman rules cuz u can play dress up :p

ET Warrior
11-21-2002, 12:56 AM
*Sigh* all my good advice goes to waste. You learn to quickly.....soon perhaps you'll get stuck and THEN i will help you, and you will need my help....yes........;) :D

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-21-2002, 01:49 AM
lol oh yea, ill use ur help on the mission im on right now. but in a l8r time though.

Guys, im getting Ut2003 soo soon!!! today is like christmas for me today!! First i got Hitman2, then my mom came come with Star Wars ep2 AOTC, then l8r on my moms bf comes here and gets a all in one printer/scanner/fax!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And jus a couple of minutes ago, i told my friend to get me my game back of CS, and he said "yo u want a copy of ut2003" my reaction =
:drop2:
his buddy finaly came through and got him a copy of it, and my freind said hes gonna burn me a copy!!!!!!!!!!! today is a sweet day. :D

Wacky_Baccy
11-21-2002, 01:55 AM
Posted by Filler_Fett
And jus a couple of minutes ago, i told my friend to get me my game back of CS, and he said "yo u want a copy of ut2003" my reaction =
:drop2:
his buddy finaly came through and got him a copy of it, and my freind said hes gonna burn me a copy!!!!!!!!!!! today is a sweet day. :D
Somebody can't take a hint... *sigh*

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-21-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

Somebody can't take a hint... *sigh*

........................................ :rolleyes:

Tyrion
11-21-2002, 02:43 AM

........................................ :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

You must have no morals...

And, you do know that burning copies of whole games is illegal,right? I could get your friend and you into trouble if you dont learn not to use warez...

Darth Groovy
11-21-2002, 03:21 AM
Filler Fett I am giving you two warnings, one for downloading...
do what you like, but do NOT SPEAK OF IT HERE!

another for double posting....
I suggest you pay closer attention to the rules stickied above.

With Obi-wan13's post here that makes two warnings, A third and you will be sorry, and you can kiss your LF account good bye!

:tsk:

<|DLS|>Darth Fett
11-21-2002, 03:23 AM
got anything better to do with ur time eh..... :p

acdcfanbill
11-21-2002, 03:30 AM
Some people arnt intellignet enought to pick up on some hints I guess. Any more of this rubbish and you shall find yourself temp banned, please respect the rules of this forum or dont frequent it.