PDA

View Full Version : My new avatar

Hannibal
11-23-2002, 06:14 PM
Decided to make a KOTOR themed avatar. I'll eventually go back to my "Mace chewing" but for now thought it be cool to be part of the community. ;)

Oh yeah this doesn't have to do with anything important but I just saw my favorite commercial ever. It's girls in bikinis having a snow ball fight. I think the product is some kind of beer but I don't really care.:D

Taos
11-23-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Hannibal
Decided to make a KOTOR themed avatar. I'll eventually go back to my "Mace chewing" but for now thought it be cool to be part of the community. ;)

Hell yeah....a great idea indeed! :D I think more around this community should use a KOTOR themed avy! :D

I have always liked your Mace avy!

Originally posted by Hannibal
Oh yeah this doesn't have to do with anything important but I just saw my favorite commercial ever. It's girls in bikinis having a snow ball fight. I think the product is some kind of beer but I don't really care.:D

I know to which commercial you speak of! You're right.....the kind doesn't really matter in a commercial such as that! :naughty: :p

Eets
11-25-2002, 12:44 PM
As the 7-up guy in the 7-up truck drivers in bikinis commercial says:

"Sexy-kinda!"

Pad
11-25-2002, 03:08 PM
nice av hannibal, but i think ur mace still rules!!!

i noticed some1 was usin ur mace av

Old Rep Knight
11-25-2002, 05:09 PM
Nice av. I like more of us in the KOTOR forum having KOTOR avs. Of course it helps more screenshots/pics have been released to give more options. :)

I went back and forth with mine honestly about this one I am using now, Jolee, and the new 3d Bastila Jedi model. I'm sticking with this one. :)

If anyone wants a good av of Jolee or Bastila e-mail me. genehunter007@yahoo.com

Hannibal
11-25-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Padanime

i noticed some1 was usin ur mace av

What!!!! Where?

They might have to die!!!

Taos
11-25-2002, 11:44 PM
Well, last I saw it was Darth Strom........he posts over in the swamp. He changes it every once in a while.....we've all told him to change it because you already have it........doesn't seem to listen......we can fix it though...

Pad
11-26-2002, 02:48 PM
yep, if it botters u hes usin that av, just tell an admin like rhett and he gets a good but on the ass :D

and to know hes leemu“s padawan :p

Taos
11-26-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Padanime

.....and to know hes leemu“s padawan :p

Hey sssshhhhhhhh.......you're not supposed to tell him that! :p :p

Hey, I can't control the guy....if he gets himself banned.........well, I can't really help him. (not because of your avy Hannibal, other incidents).

;)

Pad
11-26-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
Hey sssshhhhhhhh.......you're not supposed to tell him that!
not tellin any1? :eyeraise:
and what do i find in ur sig?

Moderator -Swampies Hangout-

=Training Darth Strom=

:xp:

Taos
11-26-2002, 09:29 PM
Damn you Pad!!! :xp:

I was joking...of course he can see that......:xp:

:D

Hannibal
11-27-2002, 10:34 AM
Yeah I noticed that.:mad: :mad:
j/k

You didn't do anything wrong.

I PM'd Rhett and changed it back.

Damn this pisses me off. This was the first avatar I ever made. I think I'll stick with it forever now.

Pad
11-27-2002, 12:13 PM
yea its a really good (read: rockin) av hannibal.
its a good thing u pm“ed rhett, he“ll solve the problem. ;)

i think strom need to read the rules a bit better.

and btw leemu, i was jokin also, but i think u already know that. :p

Taos
11-27-2002, 12:58 PM
:xp:

I'm just glad this whole problem has been solved! I do think at some point Hannibal you should go back to the kotor avy! :D