PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a name change?

Doodle Dude of Doom
11-24-2002, 04:33 PM
Hi Metalus and the other. I wonder if I could change my existing name, Isak to:

Doodle Dude of Doom

Nice, eh?

Thanks, see ya

obi
11-24-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Isak
Hi Metalus and the other. I wonder if I could change my existing name, Isak to:

Doodle Dude of Doom

Nice, eh?

Thanks, see ya

You aren't drinking anything that causes you to make this decision and regret it later, are you?

Metallus
11-24-2002, 05:39 PM
Again with the questionable names :rolleyes:. In my opinion, that choice is worse than the last idea you had! However, if you really really don't think you'll be back here in 2 weeks or less requesting your name back, I'll do it. As it stands, that would look a lot better as a custom title than a user name.

Juniorô
11-24-2002, 06:21 PM
Erm....now that you mention it, Metallus:

When I registered here I wanted my username to be Junior since that's the one I use everywhere else, too. It didn't work because it was already taken. Now I'm wondering, could you maybe change my custom title to "aka Junior" or something like that? It would be extra great and it would also save you a place in my book of cool people.

Metallus
11-24-2002, 06:28 PM
We don't do custom title requests, Junior. You gotta wait till you have 1000 posts.

Juniorô
11-24-2002, 06:31 PM
Blech....

Ah well, rules are rules, I guess. Thanks anyways, Met.

Doodle Dude of Doom
11-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Metallus
Again with the questionable names :rolleyes:. In my opinion, that choice is worse than the last idea you had! However, if you really really don't think you'll be back here in 2 weeks or less requesting your name back, I'll do it. As it stands, that would look a lot better as a custom title than a user name.

Thanks that you care, Metak. But I really want this name... Anyway thanks!!!

Metallus
11-29-2002, 03:16 PM
Fine, there you go. :rolleyes: