PDA

View Full Version : Bad News

The Count
11-25-2002, 12:42 PM
My Pc won't run Jedi Outcast and until I get a new graphics card and sound card, it won't work I've tried reformatting but it still won't work damn I really wanted to use your mod on Sunday ****e ****e ****e.

MilesTeg
11-25-2002, 01:09 PM
Is there some error msg? Maybe itīs just a broken driver?

JEDI OUTCAST
11-25-2002, 01:33 PM
thats to dam bad.:lol:

The Count
11-25-2002, 05:31 PM
I think it maybe I'm going to search the web to see but to be honest this will work in my advantage you know an excuse to get a G-Force 4 128 MB card the most expensive sound card out there.

Katarn07
11-25-2002, 05:40 PM
I was browsing the KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic) forums when I read my video card (a Nvidia TNT2) wouldn't work. But the GeForce Ti's will all go down in price 50-100 dollars when the GeForceFX comes out Feb. If I were you, I'd just settle with getting the new drivers first. If that doesn't work, do what ever you want to...

The Count
11-25-2002, 07:21 PM
Yeah the drivers didn't work so I'm just going to buy a cheap 64MB G Force 2 card (I now have 32 mb) and a regular sound blaster card, I'm getting a new computer next year when I get my student loan so you know might aswell just get something a little better to tie me over till September, damn it though missing it on the demo I waited the most for this, I was wanting it even when this site was at the gaming union.

haravikk
11-26-2002, 03:37 PM
LOL, I run Jedi Knight II on High geometry, Very High textures, lighting and crap (but no anti-aliasing :() on my ATI-Rage 128 (that's an 8mb graphics card for the uneducated).

The higher you put the settings in JK2 the better it runs. But I can't for the life of me get paralaxing textures (sky and space) to work, it just comes out white or dark yellow (perfect for Bespin but not when blasting TIES!)