PDA

View Full Version : Selkath Wallpaper

Eets
11-29-2002, 08:24 AM
Go! Look! See! New! Yes! Downloads! Hehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheh.......

Aliasalpha
11-29-2002, 10:58 AM
I recommend the 1280 JPG version since thats the one and only pic that he didn't stuff the HTML up on...

Mwahahaha FORCEMATCH FIXES SWK (http://www.forcematch.com). Damn, just thought, I'm aiding and abetting the enemy. I think that's technically treason...

Com Raven
11-29-2002, 11:20 AM
shh, don' tell LJ...

TheMadDoofer
11-29-2002, 06:38 PM
Cool wallpaper! Is Selkath the name of the species or of the individual?

Taos
11-29-2002, 11:01 PM
Interesting looking character there...........it's been a little while since I've seen the Malek one, I kinda forgot how sweet he looks. :D

Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

My guess is the species.........

Eets
11-29-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

At first I thought it was his name, but then Master Raven corrected me.

IT'S ALL OBI-COM'S FAULT! HE'S HOLDING ME BACK! *cries and throws a screwdriver against the wall*

Com Raven
11-30-2002, 01:17 AM
shh, be quiet padawan....

remember, the master has to "approve" your chicks :)

Jedi_Staailis
12-01-2002, 12:47 AM
To be honest, I haven't been very impressed with either of the wallpapers. Sure, they show some game models in good light (literally; there is plenty of uniform white light), but it's nothing that I'd want to put on my desktop. Look at the wallpapers from Bounty Hunter (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarsbountyhunter/downloads.html) or Jedi Knight II (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/html/desktops.html) and you see what, in my opinion, are much better wallpapers. The stylized feel makes them less like a screenshot, an issue that plagues the KotOR wallpapers.

I suppose I'm being extremely critical of what, ultimately, is just a wallpaper. On the other hand, I'd like to be able to toss up a KotOR wallpaper on my desktop; I'm always on the lookout for a good Star Wars themed wallpaper that isn't drawn from the movies. :)

Com Raven
12-01-2002, 04:28 PM
hmm, I like the "touched-up screenie" look

Darth Simpson
12-01-2002, 05:39 PM
I'm not a big fan of them either, I think they're a bit too messy.

I prefer my wallpapers to be a little more structured, with just one picture in the middle or something. It just looks ugly with icons on top of a picture.

That's why I edited them a little... ;)

Com Raven
12-02-2002, 11:22 AM
hmm, I always thought there's just one pic....

Darth Simpson
12-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Sure, the entire thing is one picture, but it's too cluttered and messy. I prefer something more simple, that's all.

Jedi_Staailis
12-02-2002, 04:13 PM
That's why I edited them a little...
I think that's what I'll end up doing as well, as soon as they release some wallpapers of the other characters (read: Bastila or Jolee).

Com Raven
12-03-2002, 03:27 AM
I'd say something to that, but I am not sure if we're allowed to...