PDA

View Full Version : who love Padmé Amidala


SSFW_Link
12-10-2002, 09:17 PM
:amidala: i love amidala ,you ?

Maverick Knight
12-10-2002, 09:20 PM
I believe a better question would be: who loves Natalie Portman.

And I believe the answer to that would be: who doesn't?

Ratmjedi
12-10-2002, 09:46 PM
I love Natalie Portman too. I am in 3heart with her.
:lsduel: :duel:

Purple_Tentacle
12-11-2002, 07:47 AM
really, i think she's 'meh'
i am all about Eliza Dushku , she is hot AS.

lukeiamyourdad
12-11-2002, 07:16 PM
well ya can't ask to much!
I mean Natalie portman is really...you know what I mean. She's really great.
Sadly, I'll never be with a girl as beautiful as her....

DarthMuffin
12-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Maverick Knight
I believe a better question would be: who loves Natalie Portman.

And I believe the answer to that would be: who doesn't?

Mmmm... the answer should be : who CAN'T?

Jedi_Knight_27
12-12-2002, 05:09 PM
i love portman too she's hot as hot can be for a newcomer into the movies

Pad
12-12-2002, 06:18 PM
newcomer into movies? :eyeraise:

i think not. from a young age nat played into movies. she started into the professional at age 13 and did a fine job. from then on she even did some more movies:
Developing 1995
Heat 1995
Beautiful Girls 1996
Everyone Says I Love You 1996
Mars Attacks! 1996
The Diary of Anne Frank 1997
Star Wars: Episode I 1999
Anywhere But Here 1999
Where the Heart Is 2000
The Seagull 2001
Zoolander 2001
Star Wars: Episode II 2002
Cold Mountain 2003
Paris, je t'aime 2003 (?)
Head in the Clouds 2003 (?)
Large's Ark 2003 (?)
Star Wars: Episode III 2005

and i like to see portman more then just a sex object. shes smart, a straight-A student since grade school, she graduated with a slew of honors from her Long Island High School.
she is now attending a prominent Ivy League school, and has decided to major in Psychology.
she also speaks 4 languages: English and Hebrew; also some French and Japanese

leXX
12-12-2002, 06:21 PM
Well I don't! :D

Pad
12-12-2002, 06:23 PM
:eyeraise:

very relevant leXX :xp:

dont click here! (http://swamp.gatty.net/)

DarthMuffin
12-12-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Padanime

and i like to see portman more then just a sex object. shes smart, a straight-A student since grade school, she graduated with a slew of honors from her Long Island High School.
she is now attending a prominent Ivy League school, and has decided to major in Psychology.
she also speaks 4 languages: English and Hebrew; also some French and Japanese [/B]

Yup, we don't see a lot of "educated" actors these days...

Keiran Halcyon
12-13-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Maverick Knight
[B]I believe a better question would be: who loves Natalie Portman.



Not really, although she is a fiction person, one could like her character (good heart, mature, kicks ass when she needs)

I dont know if you understand me.

I love the two of them anyway :p

DarthMuffin
12-13-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Keiran Halcyon


Not really, although she is a fiction person, one could like her character (good heart, mature, kicks ass when she needs)

I dont know if you understand me.

I love the two of them anyway :p

I understand, and I agree!:D

Jedi_Knight_27
12-13-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth54


Yup, we don't see a lot of "educated" actors these days...

you don't? boy that's strange i can name several highly educated actors off the top of my head.

tom hanks
harrison ford
charlie sheen
sean connery
kevin kline
tommy lee jones
michael keaton

all of which are college educated and some even have ivy league educations

DarthMuffin
12-14-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Knight_27


you don't? boy that's strange i can name several highly educated actors off the top of my head.

tom hanks
harrison ford
charlie sheen
sean connery
kevin kline
tommy lee jones
michael keaton

all of which are college educated and some even have ivy league educations

I know, I know, but other actors never went to college.

Maverick Knight
12-14-2002, 02:19 PM
So she gets into an Ivy League school and goes into ACTING?

Taos
12-14-2002, 04:58 PM
Portman in beautiful..no question there. :)

Hey Pad..wasn't she also the young girl in The Professional??

lukeiamyourdad
12-14-2002, 06:13 PM
I know the question isn't directed to me but I'll answer anyway.
Portman played in ''The Professional'' alongside Jean Reno and Gary Oldman. She gave a kick a$$ performence in that movie.

Pad
12-15-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Padanime
newcomer into movies? :eyeraise:

i think not. from a young age nat played into movies. she started in the professional at age 13 and did a fine job. from then on she even did some more movies:
think that answer ur question leemu ;)

Wacky_Baccy
12-15-2002, 01:03 PM
*notices Pad replying to this thread, so takes opportunity to pester him cos he takes too long to reply to PMs :D*Originally posted by Padanime
:eyeraise:

very relevant leXX :xp:

dont click here! (http://swamp.gatty.net/)
When's it gonna be back up, dammit?? :p :D



...And I think that Miss Portman looks okay, but her acting was horrific in AotC... That was one of my main complaints about the film, sadly... She's just not cut out for Star Wars :(

Pad
12-15-2002, 01:08 PM
nat is a great actress but i agree she could do much better than her padme role.

and i send u a msg wacky but ur inbox is full.
i contacted gatty and i will hear soon what the problem is / when we r back online ;)

Wacky_Baccy
12-15-2002, 01:21 PM
nat is a great actress but i agree she could do much better than her padme role.
Agreed :)
and i send u a msg wacky but ur inbox is full.
Ack... I knew it was getting pretty full... *deletes lots of old messages*

If there was anything in it you've not said here, could ya send it again pls? :) (Or get me on MSN - wacky_baccy@hotmail.com)
i contacted gatty and i will hear soon what the problem is / when we r back online ;)
kk... I really hope it's soon... If it's not back up quickly, we'll have lost some members when it does come back... At least it's still young, I suppose, so there's not as many users to worry about...

Btw, are we ever gonna get more 'permanent' hosting somewhere else?

Taos
12-15-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Padanime
think that answer ur question leemu ;)


Ok, now that I went back and read it, I see that. The way you wrote it was just confusing.........I thought you meant she started acting as a professional at age 13. ;) :p

Wüstenfuchs
12-20-2002, 08:24 PM
Padmé is THE girl


F*CK YOU, SKYWALKER! SHE'S MINE

:D

ZBomber
12-21-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Padanime
newcomer into movies? :eyeraise:

i think not. from a young age nat played into movies. she started into the professional at age 13 and did a fine job. from then on she even did some more movies:
Developing 1995
Heat 1995
Beautiful Girls 1996
Everyone Says I Love You 1996
Mars Attacks! 1996
The Diary of Anne Frank 1997
Star Wars: Episode I 1999
Anywhere But Here 1999
Where the Heart Is 2000
The Seagull 2001
Zoolander 2001
Star Wars: Episode II 2002
Cold Mountain 2003
Paris, je t'aime 2003 (?)
Head in the Clouds 2003 (?)
Large's Ark 2003 (?)
Star Wars: Episode III 2005

and i like to see portman more then just a sex object. shes smart, a straight-A student since grade school, she graduated with a slew of honors from her Long Island High School.
she is now attending a prominent Ivy League school, and has decided to major in Psychology.
she also speaks 4 languages: English and Hebrew; also some French and Japanese

uh-huh. I love her for her intelligence. Her beauty is a plus, though! ^__^

Pad
12-21-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Wüstenfuchs
Padmé is THE girl


F*CK YOU, SKYWALKER! SHE'S MINE

:D
:eyeraise: wow,
very relavant discussing


ow and z, ur lying!!! :D

Swoosh
12-22-2002, 12:02 PM
Yeah, if you think Natalie is fine, then you have to see The Professional! Although she is only 13 or so in the film, her character is excellent and will only let your appreciation for her grow. She's an excellent actor, really smart, and beautiful...she's gonna make some guy real happy someday.

I personally like her because she seems like a real person while that cannot be said for many of the people in Hollywood...that is probably why she tends to stay away.

But anyways, check out the professional and preferably the uncut International version...it should be at Blockbuster.

Swoosh

ET Warrior
01-02-2003, 07:42 PM
I wish i spoke french and japanese.....french so i could impress girls with neat french words...and japanese because it sounds really cool :cool:

Pad
01-03-2003, 11:30 AM
to be honest, speakin much languages is handy, not to impress. (and dont see how speakin other languages gets u to a gf)

i for example speak dutch, french, english, german, some elvish,... and its darn handy when u go on vacation. i can assure u ;)

darth_mall
01-03-2003, 01:15 PM
ME!!!!!!!!!!! :amidala:

Matt-Liell
01-03-2003, 03:32 PM
She's hot, smart and part of Star Wars what else do u need?

ZBomber
01-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Matt-Liell
She's hot, smart and part of Star Wars what else do u need?

*Adds quote to sig.*

BEST...QUOTE..EVER! :D

ET Warrior
01-03-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Padanime
to be honest, speakin much languages is handy, not to impress. (and dont see how speakin other languages gets u to a gf)

i for example speak dutch, french, english, german, some elvish,... and its darn handy when u go on vacation. i can assure u ;)

American girls are impressed by fancy french words...well some of them anyways. ;)

I dont think elvish will be too handy to use on vacation...unless you're trying to pick up american girls in america ;)

AgentSmith
01-04-2003, 01:31 AM
I like Nathalie Portman because her performance in most of the movies I saw her in was very good in my opinion. :)

But I don't judge her as a 'babe' or such. She is a physically beautiful young lady surely but I don't look at her in that light or way at all. I don't look at any actresses in Star Wars in that light really. Nor actresses in many other movies or television series.

Well ... Jennifer Love Hewitt and Denise Richards maybe :naughty: ... or Lacey Chabert ... or even Michelle Trachtenberg (so sue me!) :p

ET Warrior
01-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Denise Richards is most attractive, but she is the WORST actress EVER! "Somebody's tampered with the bomb...."

AgentSmith
01-05-2003, 06:43 AM
Who said I liked her for her acting? ;) :p

Sn1P3r JeD1
01-05-2003, 03:18 PM
I didn't think she acted too badly in Star Wars 2 (1 wasn't great though) (Natalie Portman that is)

vegietto
02-01-2003, 02:24 PM
i love natalie portman, she is such a perfect padme

she is going to make one lucky guy very happy and hadyen was lucky he got to kiss her man he was so lucky

Darklighter
02-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Natalie Portman aka Padme Amidala Mini Case Study

Looks: Not bad...not bad at all.
Acting: In TPM and AOTC, debatable.

I really thought that some of the acting in AOTC was lacking, and Padme was quite noticeable in that respect. She could have done better. Just look at Leon.

Katarn07
02-01-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Natalie Portman aka Padme Amidala Mini Case Study

Looks: Not bad...not bad at all.
Acting: In TPM and AOTC, debatable.

I really thought that some of the acting in AOTC was lacking, and Padme was quite noticeable in that respect. She could have done better. Just look at Leon.

Compared to some of her other movies (my sister was watching one today when she lived in Wal-Mart! :D lol), her acting in SW sucked! But it wasn't that bad of acting.

Oh, and I don't have a problem with that outfit she wears on Geonosis...

vegietto
02-01-2003, 11:49 PM
who does that outfit rules and it look so good on her, but some of her acting was lacking aotc but she look good in alot of the outfit they made her wear

Katarn07
02-02-2003, 12:14 AM
Have you seen how detailed the new action figures are? I just got the new Padme (on the conveyor belt, newest one) and Holy $hitake Mushrooms! That is one detalied little toy. I can see how her body is twisted at her abdomen as she is running and turning around.... :cool:

vegietto
02-02-2003, 12:18 AM
no i haven't seen the new action figure but i would like to see it

Darth_Rive
02-03-2003, 01:42 AM
Well, yeah, the fact that you can see *edited by leXX* through that white outfit (in the ship on Tattooine before they head for Geonosis) is cool... :naughty:

But give me Eliza Dushku any day... 3heart