PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks I'm a spammer?

Acrylic
12-23-2002, 01:49 PM
Ok, I see Feral is always dissing me about how I always spam. I feel that my messages arent spam. This could be considered spam, but I honestly wanna know who thinks I'm a spammer, because I dont think I am

Feral
12-23-2002, 02:03 PM
You arne't on Al - Back from the Big Whoop level, but you do spam an awful lot, and I know that I'm not alone in thinking this.

Acrylic
12-23-2002, 02:12 PM
What kind of stuff do I spam, where, and all that. Give me some examples.

Feral
12-23-2002, 03:03 PM
Alright, I will. Just off the top of my head...
Spam #1: One of your very first posts was "I'm in me avatar". This just wasn't needed.
Spam #2: Getting "involved" and pissing about with smileys in the Help & Feedback forum. Again, not needed and completely off topic.
Spam #3: Making homophobic comments in the "Hottest Mojoer" topic at Mixnmojo.com. They really weren't necessary, funny or clever.
Spam #4: Talking about being a mod in the Help & Feedback forum, when you aren't a mod and you went completely off topic
Spam #5: This entire topic. And yes, I am aware of the irony that I am technically spamming by posting n this topic, which shall be closed forthwith after this post is done.
Spam #6: Requesting to be made a mod. After reading the whole thread about how to become a mod (see Spam #4) and being told "don't ask them, they'll ask you". Besides, you knew very well you had no chance of being made a mod of this or any of the LucasForums, so you could of at least nominated someone that has a chance.
Spam #7: I've seen a few of your posts where you just say things like "lol...good joke" or whatever. This kind of thing isn't needed. If you really want to show appreciation for a joke, but you aren't going to go into great depth, use a private messenger.

Once again, that's just off the top of my head. I'm now going to close the poll and the thread.