PDA

View Full Version : Welmin's Cantina

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Joetheeskimo
08-08-2003, 04:56 PM
Kilmor whirled and ignited his lightsaber, thinking it was Lance again, but when he saw Topshot, he smiled and disactivated his weapon.
"Everything's fine, thanks to these few people," he says, motioning to Craig, Caitlin, Erica. "How was your trip?"

topshot
08-08-2003, 06:44 PM
"Exhausting. Ran into some trouble with the Empire and had to deal with the Sith. Experienced ones at that. Nearly lost my head tryin' to fight 'em off, but I escaped with only a minor burn on my right arm."

Darth Rythe
08-17-2003, 09:51 AM
You must have senced that was my Master...I hope you did.
((OOC: I understand Master))

topshot
08-22-2003, 01:05 AM
"Refresh my memory. Who is your master? It might've been one of the Sith who attacked me."

Darth Rythe
08-23-2003, 10:49 AM
WHAT!!!!!!!

You are.

And why were you fighting Sith?
YOU ARE ONE!!!

What is wrong with you Master!

Writer
08-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Caitlin stood up, a look of concern on her face.

"Is everything okay, Topshot?" she asked. He did seem to be acting different.

Flamehart
08-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Craig also stood up, Topshot was a friend of his, and he knew for a fact he did not act like this.

topshot
08-23-2003, 07:00 PM
"I don't have any idea who I am or why I exist anymore. A few people on Coruscant said I've been acting strangely, just like I am now. It must have been that drink I had. I don't know what they call it, but it seems to erase half of a person's memories. When I awoke the next day, the town was in shambles. Only few people survived. When I tried to ask what happened, they ran or yelled that I destroyed their town, when I don't remember doing so. People don't usually run from me when I'm feeling decent. Something must be going on inside the Empire........."

Darth Rythe
08-24-2003, 02:43 AM
I surgest you go see your medical droid.

Jeedii_zaarinn
08-25-2003, 12:13 PM
ej: hello everyone, i have heard what happened. lance came in and nearly destroyed the place. as for welmin, he may have the bar back, but dang at least i need a pistol with me if some shmuck tries to attack me. anyway the real lance has been taken care of. today i invite you all to the city of port royal for the hanging of lance and my disloyal crew members. also i have a new crew being added on to the ones that did not defect to lance.

Flamehart
08-26-2003, 01:49 AM
"That's great to here, Ej. Also, if you need any of my flyboys that helped me in our assault, they'd be more than willing to join your crew, and their trustworthy too, they won't turn on you."

He turned to Welmin and patted him on the back as he resumed his normal position behind the bar.

"Have fun, and keep this place as safe as it was."

Jeedii_zaarinn
08-26-2003, 11:28 AM
except once in a while we should have it spiced up, just so this place wont really die out.

Writer
09-08-2003, 08:35 PM
"We could program the droids to let certain people come in with their weapons," Caitlin suggested. "Then, as more people come to be trusted not to do anything stupid, we can add them to that list."

topshot
09-08-2003, 10:18 PM
"Caitlin, a good suggestion, that it is......." Topshot agreed,".....but what if the Lance I helped EJ defeat had survived and then targeted the cantina?"

Writer
09-09-2003, 12:39 AM
"Then we'd be in trouble," Caitlin said grimly. "But let's hope it doesn't happen."

Darth Rythe
09-09-2003, 09:53 AM
There is only one way to find out, wait around.

Death Lord
09-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Sudenly an ominous, blood-curdling laugh emits from the shadows. A cloaked figure rises out from the very corner Caitlin was sitting a moment ago.

"That 'Lance' you saw was not at all the Lance ej was after. He is the even more evil clone. He is a cyborg, feeling neither pain nor pity. And I am his minion. I will not leave until his destiny is complete."

Hardly before he finishes the last word, two pulsing, blood-red lightsabers appear out of his cloak. He raises an arm, and a bolt of lightning shoots straight at Topshot, raising him bodily and slamming him against the brick wall at a speed human bones were never meant to withstand. The cantina shudders as spider web of cracks spread across the wall.

Then, he dives towards Erica, ligthsabers slashing. As Caitlin moves to intercede, he thrusts out a foot, sending her to the floor. He swings a firey blade at Erica's side....

topshot
09-09-2003, 09:33 PM
A merchant of human lives.....,I thought,.....How absurd!

Still stunned from the massive shock attack, I somehow managed to get up and surprise attack him from behind, using my dual-blade's single blade mode, just before he turned Erica into a grilled sarlacc sandwich. With the same Force energies the mysterious sith lord wielded, I determined to cut him down to size with only my fist.......

"Who are you?!?" I growled angrily, my apprentice Darth Rythe watching from the shadows.

Death Lord
09-09-2003, 10:00 PM
"I have already answered that question," the figure growls.

Suddenly, his body starts rippling and distorting. The next moment, he vanishes.....

...and appears behind topshot!

Snarling, he thrusts out both hands and sends all his power into another lightning attack. Again, topshot is hurtling towards the wall. The thud of his body against the wall is followed by the crunch of snapping bones and disinegrated cartilage. The cloaked figure laughs his blood-freezing laugh again. "You are no match for me, fool!"

Just then, the security droids, powered on by the teriffied bartender,begin firing high-power laser bolts at the man. He spins around to deflect them, but he is too late. Several bolts streak ahead and burn holes in his chest.

Smoking and bleeding, he slowly sags to the floor, his lightsabers skittering.

Flamehart
09-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Craig had activated the security guards just in time. He made sure Erica and Caitlin were alright, then ran over to Topshot and used his old, yet still strong Force powers to help heal his beaten body. He got up and went to the figure's body and pointed a handgun at his head.

"Those Laser blasts weren't set strong enough to kill. I guarantee this bullet is. Who are you?"

Death Lord
09-10-2003, 12:44 AM
"Remember what I said about Lance's clone?" The figure replies in a dangerously calm tone. "I said that he was a cyborg, feeling neither pain nor pity."

"Being his minion," his voice grows low and menacing, "I am just like him. I will feel neither the pain of that bullet....NOR PITY FOR YOU!"

He leaps up and slices the gun Craig is holding in half. Then, he pulls the other saber back to his hand and advances back towards topshot.

"Lance told me a lot about you," He growls. "This will be the last time you interfere with his plans!"

For the third time, bolts of electricity crash into topshot, sending him across the room and into Caitlin. The room vibrates and windows shatter from the crashing thunder. People all over the bar are knocked over by the power of the attack.

Then, all of a sudden, he unexpectedly whirls towards Craig again. He raises his hand and pinches Craig's throat shut. His hand curls into a fist, and he raises Craig off the ground. A deep rumbling vibrates through the room, and everyone realizes it is teh power of the Force.

topshot
09-10-2003, 02:43 AM
"Uh-oh," I taunted,"I don't think you should have done that, my friend, because Craig is possibly even more powerful than you could even imagine. And tampering with his power......"

*Looks to Craig with a slowly glowing gold eye, as if he was hinting the Devil Trigger idea to him, then looks back to the Death Lord.*

".........has very serious consequences............"

Writer
09-10-2003, 02:51 PM
Caitlin pushed Topshot off of her and stood to watch, hoping that Craig would use his devil trigger. Erica ran over to see if Caitlin was okay.

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-10-2003, 06:54 PM
ej: and he has this old pirate to deal with even though im about to be 17.

*whips out his colt navy revolvers and starts shooting at the dark lord*

Death Lord
09-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Absorbing the shots into his hand, the cloaked figure laughs. "Death trigger, eh? Let's see how dead we are after I've shown my true power!"

But then, suddenly, he turns transperent, and then vanishes completely. Craig drops to the floor. Everyone waits, holding their breath, but he does not re-appear. He seemingly has left the Cantina.

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-10-2003, 11:33 PM
ej: darn schmo, he vanished! who is with me to hunt this man down. I will bring this man in and ring his neck with a rope, or do it what the ancient romans did! behead him and stick his head on a pike for the whole world to see and that i Edward James the 2nd the pirate captain had killed this heathen!

Joetheeskimo
09-10-2003, 11:37 PM
"I'm in," says Kilmor with a slight smile, who no one noticed until now.
Seeing everyone's confusion in that he's not bleeding or limping from the battle, he shrugs. "Just watching everything from a corner," he says.

topshot
09-11-2003, 12:54 AM
*Checks Craig's pulse, then looks back to his colleagues.*

"He's ok," I said,"he's just unconscious. I wouldn't have given him the idea of using his Devil Trigger if I thought that Death Lord would read my thoughts. And judging by the way the guy moved, he probably executed the final attack of the hiten-mitsurugi style, something executed with very quick agility. Most likely, he used the speed of the force and transcended beyond it's level 3 speed, executing about 5 quick blows to the arms, waist, chest, legs, and neck."

(I just had to resort to my liking of anime! *punches self in the forehead just for doing so.*)

"He'll recover pretty soon, though. The final attack was supposed to be a killing technique, but he must not of been using half of his true power. Likely to say, we were spared, lives a plenty. So I have decided: In honor, and in order to protect my friends and other innocents, yes, I will also take part in this mission. Not because I have to, but because I choose to."

Flamehart
09-11-2003, 02:39 AM
Craig's eyes fluttered open and he let out a gasp of air, as if holding it for a long amount of time. "He's gone? Good.." He leaped up, obviously not in terrible condition. "Topshot, he used quite a bit of his power, actually. He compeletly intended for my death." He cleaned off his clothes and spat in disgust, then walked out. He came back in new clothes (see profile) and weapon replacements.

"Ej, I'll be preparing my ship, call me in whenever you need me." He swirled around and walked out, headed toward his ship, the Ragnarok.

Darth Rythe
09-11-2003, 06:45 AM
I stand up and activate my dual bladed lightsaber which was handed down to me b my Master. Then walk over to my Master and stand ready for battle.

((OOC :anvil: , HA HA HA.))

topshot
09-11-2003, 01:46 PM
((OOC: LOL! Good one!:explode: ))

"Are you sure," someone from behind me whispered into my ear," you'll be able to handle this?"

I turn around, facing my brother, Obi Bond, whom I had never seen for an eternity. My apprentice, standing by my side, looked a little too anxious to choke the living force out of him, but I nodded, signalling that he wouldn't intend any physical or mental harm toward us.

"Yes," I grimly replied,"I can."

"You can't. Even with your apprentice and your friends, you're no match for Death Lord after the way he strangled you. You're going to need alot more than them. You're going to need my expertise as well.........."

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-11-2003, 07:36 PM
obi bond u are hired!

(OOC hey if someone wants to be the mission leader for my next one they may do so, im getting tired since i was the leader of my last 2. craig i think u can be it.)

Joetheeskimo
09-11-2003, 07:39 PM
"This is all very good," Kilmor interjected, "but how many of us know where he went? Cause I sure don't. He just vanished."

Kilmor looked around grimly at everyone's faces.

Flamehart
09-11-2003, 09:51 PM
(Sure, I'd love to be a captain in the mission)

Craig walked back in, then thought about that for a minute, then looked at Kilmor.

"I know a business dealer who sells the same kind of parts that were on his ship. I saw it as it left the spaceport. He might have some information."

Death Lord
09-12-2003, 01:10 AM
Suddenly, everyone in the Cantina hears a voice whisper in their mind.

"You will never find me. I will find you. And finish my master's quest to destroy you. You will never find me.... "

topshot
09-12-2003, 01:56 AM
"Uh, yes we can find you. In fact, I sense that you are aboard the Star Destroyer looming over the cantina, preparing to destroy us with one devastating weapon of mass destruction, which is blocking out the sun! And I can tell that because you're right behind me!"

*Turns on his lightsaber and the saber comes out the other end of Death Lord's groin, then turns around to see him fall to the ground.*

*Recalls a quote from Wednesday's Futurama and perfectly, in his best Bubble Gum Tate impersonation, as well points to Death Lord's limping body, recites that said quote, but makes it singular, instead of plural.*

"You are a fool of the highest calibur!!!!!!"

ROFL! :p (and I was only making a joke about that stuff, just to let you know.)

Writer
09-17-2003, 01:24 PM
Caitlin and Erica return to the corner. After all, the only things you can't see from there that would try to attack would have to break through the wall first.

Joetheeskimo
09-17-2003, 10:21 PM
Except that's the exact place Death Lord appeared, and that wall is untouched, eh? :D

Writer
09-23-2003, 03:40 PM
At Kilmor's words, Caitlin and Erica catapulted themselves into the center of the room and turned to stare uneasily at the corner. Caitlin shook her head.

"Gosh, Kilmor," she sighed. Then she laughed and returned to her seat. "You got me."

Flamehart
09-24-2003, 11:41 PM
Craig simply relaxed, despite the mysterious voice and put his feet up on the table and closed his eyes and thought had about the recent encounter. He concentrated on the living force of everyone in that room and was able to pinpoint its location and owner, but he sensed one he could not pinpoint, and was not in the cantina either.

"He's probably still around." He said, shortly, and opened his eyes.

Jeedii_zaarinn
09-24-2003, 11:59 PM
when can we get the mission started, i have my crew ready.

topshot
09-25-2003, 01:48 AM
"Well," Obi replied, picking up his lightsaber,"It seems safe enough to start it, but be on your guard just in case. He might be able to cut us off from the living force, so we may need to rely on all of our senses, regardless of what we feel. Watch each other's backs if you have to."

Uplink
09-25-2003, 03:35 PM
The notourious bounty hunter and mercenary Arc Tee walks into the cantina. He is about 6' and looks muscular, with short dark brown hair, brown eyes and light skin. He is wearing red armour similar to Stormtroopers, with yellow shoulderpads (no helmet)
He is carrying his usual loadout of 2 rapid fire laser blasters, a grenade launcher and a katana sword on his back.
He orders a drink and sits down.

Joetheeskimo
09-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Kilmor looks over and regards the stranger carefully.

Darth Rythe
09-26-2003, 10:48 AM
I regard the new stanger as no threat.
I walk outside and get on my speederbike and go for a ride.

Uplink
09-26-2003, 04:33 PM
A middle aged man dressed in grey walked in and sat down next to Arc.
“Not having anything to drink?” Arc asked. The man shook his head.
“There is business to discuss. Will you be ready for the…”
“Explosion? Firefight? People running and screaming?”
The man paused.
“That’s not how I would have phrased it but, yes” Arc checked his blasters.
“Sure. When will they attack?" Arc asked.
"In a few hours if they have tracked you acuratley. If there tracers are on the blink then it could be longer. But you are too stay here untill they arrive, kill them and take the blueprints"
Arc nodded.
"I could of just gone to them you know" he said.
"This way works better for us" the Man explained. He then got up and walked out.
Arc took a data screen from his belt and began searching for info on people in the area he could get to help him. He hoped nobody had heard his employer, otherwise things could turn nasty... well nastier anyway.

Joetheeskimo
09-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Kilmor raises an eyebrow, not moving his eyes off of Arc.

Getting up, he walks over and looks down at him. "Welcome. What business brings you to the cantina?" He chooses his words with care.

topshot
09-26-2003, 08:59 PM
While Rythe was out riding, I had kept my eye on this new fellow Kilmor was talking to.

I don't like the looks of this, I thought, so I took a seat near this guy, this "Arc" and did a little eavesdropping.

Flamehart
09-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Under the list of people that the man looked for, Craig's name was there, as Craig was a mercenary that was in the Tatooine area very often and had his own office there, as on many other planets he visited often. Craig noticed the datapad he was looking at but paid no mind to the new visitors. Really, he didn't care at the moment about them unless they had something to offer.

Uplink
09-27-2003, 06:59 AM
Arc looked at the stranger who was talking to him.
"My buisness is... you're Kilmor aren't you?"

Writer
09-28-2003, 01:50 PM
Caitlin studies the newcomer carefully from her corner, but makes no attempt to do anything. Not yet. Kilmor was talking to him right now. Caitlin would leave it at that.

lotr-sam0711
09-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Sam:Human, 5 ft 4 in tall, Verry short brown hair,Two sabers at side(so don't get any ideas or your toast!!!). In a light brown suit.

Sam: Hey guys, I just came from the acadamy, Whats up??? I'm working on saber moves so keep your distance!!!(Hint,Hint)

(If you didn't know sam talks to often)

Flamehart
09-29-2003, 12:21 AM
Craig looked at the men who had just walked in and sighed as they seemingly took no notice to the security droids bugging them to give them their weapons until they left. Craig had already submitted his weapons to them and they had stopped bugging him hours ago.

Joetheeskimo
09-29-2003, 12:46 AM
((Practicing your saber moves? Maybe we should duel... :D))

lotr-sam0711
09-29-2003, 12:58 AM
No my the jedi code states I only take a human life to save one.

Wispers in Kilmor ear: Maybe outside!!!(So the bots don't get in the way!!)

Writer
09-29-2003, 02:01 PM
Caitlin rolls her eyes and whispers to Erica.

Death Lord
09-29-2003, 10:24 PM
Suddenly, the room quakes and everyone is thrown to the floor. The glass of liquid Craig was holding suddenly began swirling, to his horror. The liqiud turned into a swirling tornado of smoke, and out of it steps the well-known Death Lord, still wrapped in his dark blue cloak. Without hesitation, he thrusts out his hand and sends Kilmor flying through the air. Everyone hears the sound of glass shattering as Kilmor goes sailing out the window. Bits of glass tinted red with blood fly everywhere.
"You fools, you think you could destory me using that - AAAAHH!!!!"

His words twist into a scream as a glowing blade of light protrudes through his stomach. Someone had snuck up from behind and stabbed him with their lightsaber. He hesitates a moment, breathing in rasps, then unexpectly whirls and grabs the lightsaber by its blade, pulling it out of it's owner's hand.

"In case you don't know this, I am also known for my lightsaber skills," he snarls. He leaps for the terrified bartender and swings. The bartender barely dodges, and one of his hands are sliced off.

((OOC: Please excuse my blood-thirsty attitude. Death Lord is bent on destruction. :p )

Flamehart
09-29-2003, 10:54 PM
Craig had been knocked over from the mere suprise of seeing him. He leaped up and a second seemed a minute to him. Time slowed down as he drew his pistols in a swift movement and began firing, bullet heading toward Dark Lord one after another. After both clips were empty, he landed on the ground and withdrew his old lightsaber and ignited it. "Prepare to meet your doom, Dark Lord."

topshot
09-30-2003, 12:15 AM
Bond just sat where he was and watched the action, resting his eyes and fiddling around with a holo-cube. Tops, on the other hand, wanted a second crack at Death Lord himself.

Tops (taking out and igniting his saber calmly while dropping into a defensive single-hand grip): "Well, well, well. The evil spirit reveals itself yet again. When last we met, you nearly killed me. Now, let me offer to do the same to you."

Death Lord
09-30-2003, 12:34 AM
Death Lord glances from one opposer to the other, then laughs. He flicks his hand as if dismissing topshot's words, but he sends a bolt of lightning into the hanging light over topshots head. It crashes down on top of him, and the room is plunged in darkness.

Uplink
09-30-2003, 06:17 PM
Arc put on his goggles and activated night vision. What would happen if the attack squad turned up while this was going on? Nah, it'd be hours yet.
Still, Death Lord had a few sizable bounties on his head. The man he had just knocked down with the light had got to his feet, and back up lights were flickering on.
"Hey guys" he shouted to the others facing Death Lord as he drew his reinfoced katana (it had the element in from JK that can withstand lightsabers) "if we take him down together we can split the bounty"

Joetheeskimo
09-30-2003, 07:48 PM
Kilmor wakes up lying on cold cement. His clothes are stained red with blood. He has no idea what just happened. Everything looks like moving gray blobs. Through instinct, his hand trails down to where his lightsaber is hooked, but the lightsaber ring is empty. he shakes his head to clear his vison, but it just increases the burning pain. His last thought as he slips back into unconciousness is, Someday he will pay. Someday Death Lord will be rewarded with what he did to me....

Flamehart
09-30-2003, 10:51 PM
"Dark Lord, I'd beware. Even to records today, I am still the best Jedi at the blindfold test, even though I am not even a Jedi anymore." He held is lightsaber in a defensive position, absorbing any lightning attacks directed toward him.

Uplink
10-01-2003, 02:49 PM
Arc decides to help the others with his night vision. Her recognized the Jedi from somewhere and recalled his name.
"Behind you Craig!"

topshot
10-01-2003, 09:13 PM
Topshot played dead, then while Death Lord was being distracted, he paralyzed Death's ability to sense living beings through telepathy, then got up as quickly and quietly as a Dark Jedi could and made his way over to where Kilmor had been thrown without being seen.

"You okay, Kilmor?"

Joetheeskimo
10-01-2003, 09:52 PM
Kilmor's eyes fluttered open for a moment, and he mumbled, "I don't know how long I'll live in this condition. Think you could get me to a healer?"

((OOC: Isn't it ironic that you're a Dark Jedi, me a Light, and we're helping eachother? :D ))

lotr-sam0711
10-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Sam sneaks out of the bar to find his master......I lost a finger in the process....

Uplink
10-02-2003, 03:10 PM
"Topshot!" Arc said. "Can you keep him busy for a moment? I have some bacta with me"
Arc went on to all fours and crawled towards Kilmor. The Death Lord was paying more attention to the two jedi.

Writer
10-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Hearing that the Death Lord needed to be distracted, Caitlin and Erica launched themselves into the action, working in perfect cooperation that they had managed to gain by fighting together for so long.

topshot
10-03-2003, 01:22 AM
"You're sure you can handle taking care of Kilmor by yourself, Arc?" he'd asked.

As if in agreeing, Arc simply nodded.

"Ok then. I'll help the others distract Death. But should he see you, I want you to take Kilmor with you and run to my ship. On it is an advanced medical droid I call Mel. Tell her that you're a friend of mine, and that Kilmor needs help. Also, if you can, contact the Rebels and tell them everything about our current situation. Got it? Good."

*Topshot then goes back into the cantina to help the others deal with Death, in his own special way. Activates his Shadow armor's cloaking device and attaches a yslamiri to his back. Pulls out his Tenloss Disruptor and charges a shot.*

Uplink
10-03-2003, 06:14 PM
Arc walks back in as Topshot shoots.
"Kilmor's ok. I need to stay here" he drew his two laser blasters.
"Need a hand?" he said grinning.
"Not really"
They fired in unison, blasting at the Death Lord with Caitlin and Erica helping.
"After this is finished" Arc said, dodging away from danger "would you be interested in helping me out with a...job?"

Joetheeskimo
10-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Kilmor uses Jedi healing techniques to ease the pain. He feels his cuts knitting themselves together. Feeling fine again after a few minutes, he looks up...into the eyes of the most horrid skull without skin he has ever seen! Jumping up, he slices through the skeleton with one swipe, then realizes as the carcass clatters to the floor that it was only a healing droid.

"Whoops.."

*walks off whistling nonchalantly*

topshot
10-03-2003, 10:19 PM
"Sure," I replied,"If we survive, I'd be glad to help any way I can with whatever you need help with!"

*Hears Kilmor decapitate Mel.*

"Y'know, you're gonna have to pay for that, Kil.........in 12 Republic creds", I spewed,"That is, if we survive......"

*Is knocked aside and onto the ground, blaster flying from his hand, landing on the floor, far out of his grasp.*

Flamehart
10-03-2003, 11:28 PM
Craig leaped and struck, moving in unison with Caitlin and Erica, even though he has never fought aside them, he was able to keep out of their way and cover them when they could not block. He struck several times at Dark Lord, hoping to get him, but unsure if he ever did or not. The sith didn't seem to submit to any fatigue of any kind.

Writer
10-03-2003, 11:36 PM
"This is getting us nowhere," Caitlin whispered to Erica and Craig when the Death Lord had backed off for a moment. "He's cyborg and cannot tire. The only way to be completely rid of him is complete disintigration."

The Death Lord plunged back into the battle which caused Caitlin to stop talking.

Uplink
10-04-2003, 08:28 AM
Arc had an idea, though it was pretty extreme. While the Jedi were distracting Death Lord he took out a Sticky Bomb (it was modified thermal detonator really) and threw it at the Death Lord. It stuck too him and began to count down.
"Ten" said Arc. The display on the bomb said 6.
"Sithspawn! RUN FOR IT!" he shouted.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 02:06 PM
while all this was going on, ej was taking a nap. he woke up and saw death lord and the sticky bomb. he thought it be best to get out and fast.

topshot
10-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Along with Arc's sticky bomb, Topshot attached one of his own to amplify the damage, cortosis and yslamiri attached to it as well.

"HIT THE DECK!!!!"

*Dashes out the cantina doors for safety.*

Uplink
10-04-2003, 05:02 PM
(Imagine this is slow-mo)
As the heroes charged out of the Catina, they were propelled through the air by the huge blast as the two bombs exploded. A fireball engulfed the cantina and with a phenomal bang bits of ruble were flying everywhere.
"I hope they had insurance" Arc said sarcastically.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-04-2003, 06:31 PM
"argh matey! you best be known that there has been alot of damage caused by me, i had to pay for the damage. now you will have to pay severly. it best be known they never served the best captain morgan spiced rum."

Writer
10-04-2003, 06:39 PM
"Their insurance is people like my apprentice and I," Caitlin said. "We stick around and fix things up using our own credits. Since you were a part of the cause, I suggest that you become at least 'temporary insurance'. It's only fair."

Flamehart
10-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Craig agreed with Caitlin. He also spared time when he had it to clean up things such as this.

topshot
10-04-2003, 10:23 PM
"Nothing I can't handle," Topshot replied,"I've got a few credits to spare. How much for the reconstruction of this establishment, EJ?"

Joetheeskimo
10-04-2003, 10:51 PM
Watching from a distance, KIlmor smiles. So the revenge on Death Lord was done after all.

Darth Rythe
10-05-2003, 07:42 AM
I walk out of the meditation room look around and ask, “What did I miss?”

Uplink
10-05-2003, 10:02 AM
"I'm not going to help rebuild this thing.... But I will arange for some credits to be deposited into the owners acount. Quite a large quantity of credits infact" Arc said.
In the distance he saw a ship landing.
"Sithspawn!"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 04:51 PM
"i suppose 22,000 dabloons matey"

Joetheeskimo
10-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
I walk out of the meditation room look around and ask, “What did I miss?”

"Oh, nothing really," Kilmor replies sarcasticly.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-05-2003, 11:03 PM
"bounty hunter could this be the attack force ur in reference to?"

topshot
10-06-2003, 01:52 AM
*Transfers 22,000 Republic credits to EJ's credit account through wireless transfer.*

"There. Your 22,000 as requested. Hope it helps."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-06-2003, 02:17 AM
"ill have some boys work on it"

Uplink
10-06-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Jeedii_zaarinn
"bounty hunter could this be the attack force ur in reference to?"
"No... No they just landed. Excuse me"
Arc leaves. In the distance laser fire is heard and things keep exploding.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-07-2003, 09:23 PM
"do younthink we should help him?"

topshot
10-07-2003, 11:06 PM
"Well," I said,"Seeing as we owe him a life debt........"

*Looks over to the catastrophy site, then back to EJ.*

"........I think we should."

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-08-2003, 12:07 AM
"i will order a shipload of soldiers 3 cannons (american civil war style) 1 mortar. and 5 old republic style gunships. they will provide back up." ej ordered the small army he needed and they arrivied in 20 min. they loaded the cannons into one gunship and the army into the other 4. they flew over to the battlefield and landed the cannons and army. the cannons opened fire on the bounty hunter's attackers and the gunships flew around firing concusion missles lasers and composite lasers.

rick ulo 11103
10-08-2003, 01:56 AM
nobody noticed a tall man who had decided to get a drink
he asked topshot whats going in here?

topshot
10-08-2003, 07:01 AM
"Cantina's down for reconstruction," Topshot replied,"It was attacked by a sith lord who calls himself the Death Lord. Luckily, we were able to survive just long enough for another bounty hunter and myself to attach two sticky bombs to the guy, one being modified by an attachment of yslamiri, a force negating reptile, and cortosis, a crystal which can snuff out a lightsaber in an instant."

"Then, after the explosion, the cantina was in ruins. I payed a full 22,000 in Republic credits to help reconstruct the joint. We were lucky that Arc was there during the encounter. He saved our lives during the battle. And, well then, he just got up and left. Before he did though, he told us something about a battle of some sort. So, seeing as we owed him a debt of gratitude, we decided to pack our things to go and help fight the war. That's about it, as far as I can remember. So, what name is it that you go by, stranger?"

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:18 PM
At that moment, a young man walks through the door, orders some corellian ale and sits down at a table, hoping to have someone to talk to him...

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Caitlin smiles at the young man who just walked in and is surprised that he was able to find a table that was still together in all that happened. She begins to wonder what he's there for and walks over to him.

"The Cantina's closed for repairs right now," she says. "Is there something I can do for you?"

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:24 PM
"Well, you could tell me what has happened here.... Did someone get bad service or?"
He smiles and drinks some of his beer.

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:32 PM
"Ever heard of Death Lord?" Caitlin asks. "He's been causing a lot of trouble here recently. I think we got rid of him this time."

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:36 PM
He looks at the mess and says: "You don't say?"
"So, is this place gonna be a weaponfree zone or?"

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:48 PM
"That is what it was originally, but after this, I doubt it will return to that," Caitlin replies. She suddenly realizes that she has not introduced herself. "I'm Caitlin Bryce and this is my apprentice, Erica West."

Erica has by this time joined the two of them at the table.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:51 PM
"Im Shade, Shade Retylinga, at your service.." Shade smiles and looks around at the mess....
"Well, you at least have a unique style..."

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:53 PM
Caitlin laughs and Erica smiles.

"This 'style' as you call it won't be around for long," Caitlin says. "Erica and I are part of the cleanup and rebuilding crew."

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 03:56 PM
"Well, To be honest with you, I don't like it the way its decorated right now, so its good that your rebuilding it...."
Shade drinks some more before he continues
"So, how long will it take to rebuild it??"

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:58 PM
"I figure a couple of weeks if we can get enough volunteers," Caitlin replies. It seems almost like a hint.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 04:00 PM
Shade grins and says:
"Wow, you know what, I think I can help you, not with money, but I can repair things... Especially ships... Im used to it since my own ship is a piece of junk..."

Writer
10-08-2003, 04:04 PM
"That would be great," Caitlin says. She and Erica begin the rebuilding process with Shade's help and are joined by some of their friends.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 04:10 PM
(((((((So, when is the place done???:) )))))))))
Shade is happily helping to rebuild some of the security robots...

Writer
10-08-2003, 04:14 PM
After a couple of weeks, the Cantina is back up and running. Caitlin and Erica can be found in their usual corner once again, waiting for something to happen, if anything happens at all.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 04:22 PM
Shade is once again sitting in his own corner, hoping for a job or just someone to chat with....

((((((Why is the RPG forum so small??))))))

Uplink
10-08-2003, 06:13 PM
Arc Tee, the bounty hunter who was now very well know, walked into the bar.
"Hey Caitlin! Is EJ around? I meant to thank him for helping out" he turned around and ordered a Tatooine Rocket Fuel then turned back.

rick ulo 11103
10-08-2003, 06:46 PM
then a tall man walked in and gave in his wepons asked for a glass of water ignoring everyon staring at him and sat down farthest away from every one

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-08-2003, 06:47 PM
"your welcome matey"

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 06:48 PM
Shade, who felt to have someone to talk to, took his glass and walked over to the tall man.
"Can I sit with you?"

rick ulo 11103
10-08-2003, 07:19 PM
the man hesitated but eventualy said yes he was obviously shy

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 07:22 PM
Shade dunces down on a chair and introduces himself:
"Im Shade, a-failed-everything, and you are?"

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 08:31 PM
Kilmor limps through the door. His left leg was bent in a wierd direction.
"I won't be using this leg for quite a few years, if ever. Nor this arm."He uses his other arm to lift his right arm, that is covered in bandages, with a limp wrist.

"When I was thrown out the window, I hit a pole so hard, it knocked me out like a light instantly. The glass was only a minor factor that caused that injury. Oh, and the upper half of my body is partly paralyzed, thanks to my broken spine."

Looking grimly up at them, he sighs, "I'm probably ending my career as a Jedi right here. When the Coucil finds out, they most likely won't recognize me as a Jedi Ambasador anymore."
Shaking his head, he sat down on a chair nearby.

Writer
10-08-2003, 08:36 PM
"Cheer up, Kilmor," Caitlin says encouragingly. "You will be using those limbs. And the Jedi aren't going to be through with you until you're dead."

To his immense amazement. His limbs straighten out and he feels that he can move them again.

"Never give up hope," Caitlin says.

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Kilmor's face did seem to light up, but he replied, "No matter my physical condition, I think I've lost my conection to the Force. I don't know if it's only temprorary, but I think Death Lord did more than Force Push me. I felt a shock through my brain, like electricity. When I woke up, I felt...empty."

Looking frightened, he continues, "I think Death Lord cut my connection to the force. Look!"

Taking out a lightsaber and a training probe, he activates it and stands ready, but not once does he deflect a shot. He swings his lightsaber, but it doesn't have the same agility, speed.

"I couldn't feel the Force helping me. I may have lost it altogether."

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 08:48 PM
((((Um...the bar is weaponfree......)))))
Shade turns around on his chair and watches as Kilmor swings his saber, missing shot after shot...
"You know what, I just think your really depressed, have you tried to put yourself in mortal danger to see if you really have lost all powers?"
Shade grins and invites Kilmor to sit down with him and "The tall man":D

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 08:53 PM
(((Bah! Not for a Jedi! :mad: (Or former Jedi :( )))

"No, I haven't put myself in mortal danger, nor do I intend to. I can tell when I've lost my connection, because it's my body."

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 08:55 PM
((((((((LOL.......)))))))
"Ok man, take it easy... I know its your body. So...what happened to you??"

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-08-2003, 09:02 PM
captain ej walks over sits himself down, lights his pipe that has some of the best southern tobacco. he also helps him self to some rum.

"look here friend. it best be known to thee that there death lord came in and started attacking thee. i was pushed out of the way and was knocked out. but i woke in time to see that kilmor was vicisously pushed through that there window and over yonder. his body must have slammed into a pole. to bad though he could have joined me pirate crew."

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 09:11 PM
"Like I said before, Death Lord sent me flying. I crashed through the window, hit the pole, and fell to the cement, already unconcious. I'm surpirised I'm even alive, but thanks to these two, " Kilmor says, pointing to Arc and Topshot, "I am. I truly hope Death Lord is dead. I don't want to relive that battle again." Kilmor winces, remebering the dark night that happened.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 09:13 PM
"wow, that's heavy....."
Shade realizes that he has nothing more to say and turns back to "The tall man" and tries to communicate with him ((((:D )))

Death Lord
10-08-2003, 09:23 PM
An all too familiar laugh echoes through the newly-built Cantina.

"Well, well! Don't want to relive the battle? Well, look who's here!"

Looking at the Jedi, he says casually, "Kilmor is very wise. I have cut his connection to the Force. One Jedi down, several more puny Jedi to go!"

Then, he spits in disgust. "Puny indeed! You thought you could destroy me using primitive human technology? Din't make me laugh! I am a cyborg, far ahead in technology, with a strong connection to the Dark Side of the Force! You will never deafeat me! I will not leave until the world is mine!"

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Shade calmly turns around his chair and stares at Death Lord
"So, we can't kill you? That's not good. But you only kill jedis right? Because im no jedi..."

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Kilmor, for the first time in his Jedi career, looks terified.

"Take cover, fool, get out of the way! He's going to kill-"

His words are cut short as a red lightsaber blade flashes. Coughing blood, he falls to the ground and takes a final breath.

weiderudare
10-08-2003, 09:34 PM
Shade looks at Kilmor, and then back to Death Lord....
"Ok man, Im no jedi, so no hard feelings right? peace love and understanding?"

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 09:37 PM
"you dont...understand! He...he...will kill anyone in his...path...

Finally, Kilmor truly dies. Slumping to the floor, his pulsing heart slows and stops as the life leaves him.

Jeedii_zaarinn
10-08-2003, 11:15 PM
"allright now here is the problem, kilmor's dead. this guy cannot be stopped. we might as well surrender. But not with out a fight!!" igniting sabers, ej begins to fight the sith lord. the sith lord is very strong and he shoves a saber out of ej's hand. ej jumps and kicks death down. ej then swings and misses. death jumps up spins around, lunges and stabs ej right in the back. ej coughs up blood while blood is squirting out of his stomach. ej falls to the floor with the blade protruding from his stomach.

"foolish pirate you were very weak and i shall finish you off." death lord said. the sith lord then took ej's kutless and lopped ej's head off his soldiers. the body of ej then slumped to the floor. it vanished into a pillar of black smoke.

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2003, 11:39 PM
((Two dead already?? How far are we prepared to go with this?? :eek: ))

rick ulo 11103
10-09-2003, 01:34 AM
just then the tall man takes out his lightsaber and charges at death lord...

topshot
10-09-2003, 01:51 AM
Why that ungrateful little.......! How did he survive? How could he have survived? Those bombs had enough explosive impact to blow up a whole city! Wait a minute! No! It can't be! He's........he's......the legend.......!

*Shocked and terrified, Topshot realizes that the legends were true. That the being known as 'The Abomination' had taken a half-breed form of man and machine, an unstoppable juggernaut of mass destruction. That the day would come, and that a legend about there being something of a super sith would come and slay the legendary eternal-living Jedi who was also a half-breed of a sort. Being a sort of demigod, this 'Eternal Jedi' had the left arm of a robot, but the body, legs, head, and right arm of a human. Topshot was human, but had the same description of the "Eternal Jedi", only he was more of a Dark Jedi on the verge of going back to the Light.*

"No! Don't do it!!!!!" screams Topshot,"You're gonna get yourself killed, you fool!!!!!!"

rick ulo 11103
10-09-2003, 02:43 AM
hering that he started retreating not wanting to get killed

weiderudare
10-09-2003, 10:37 AM
"Well then, this is starting to get a bit messy"
Shade said, looking at the blood and body parts scattered over the cantina....
"I think I will just stay here, and...um, drink my beer"
With that Shade sat down on his chair and got back to his glass.

Uplink
10-09-2003, 04:16 PM
Arc stood up. He was furious. EJ and Kilmor were dead.
"Son of a Sith" he says quietly, drawing a sword in one hand and a laser gun in the other.
"AAAGH!" he charges and starts to duel with the Death Lord. (Remember, sword is saber-resistant)