PDA

View Full Version : Welmin's Cantina

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 12:22 AM
Apo turns "Droid!"His droid turns and fires a beam at them and freezes them"Ok out"The droid takes them and leaves them out side and the fight was on"Well that worked now the next thing would be-"Apo was interupted by a voice

Voice:"So we meet again...."
Apo turns to see him self

Apo(Thinking):The essence of the dark side is back!

Apo:Indeed(((Btw just look at Life of a Jedi RPG for details)))

Apo takes his saber out

Apo:Droid!
The droid takes them out

Apo:Lets do this!
And it was on.....

Darth Rythe
10-27-2003, 09:52 AM
((OOC: Ok this is getting out of hand))

I walk to the bar hoping to talk to Topshot only to be confonted by...myself?

"Ok, you can duplicate them, you can blow up my ship but this is not cool."

"now, P***-O**!!!"

I force grip the clone and throw him againts a wall killing him instantly.

"Now that wasn't hard was it?"

Joetheeskimo
10-27-2003, 08:02 PM
"Stand back, fool, I'll show you real power." Kilmor's clone growls. He thrusts out his hand. Kilmor cries out in pain as several bolts of lightning sent him hurtling towards the wall. He slams into the cement wall and crumples to the floor. Dragging himself upright, he ignites his lightsaber only to have it pulled out of his hand and turned around right into him. Kilmor's hand lies in a pool of blood on the floor. He tries to Grip his enemy, but his clone flips forward and slices off his other hand. Kilmor falls back down, and with a last effort, kicks his lightsaber to the struggling Topshot. The clone has no mercy, and buries his lightsaber in Kilmor's back. Without hesitating, he proceeds to Grip him with incredible Dark power, lifting him off the ground. Kilmor begins to gasp for breath. The world becomes hot around him. Even the flashes of sabers and the sounds seem distant. The world seems to turn to slow motion as he falls to the ground. The last thing he remembers is the triumphant laughter of his victor.....

Kilmor wakes up floating in a bacta tank. "Wow I survived"
He is pulled out and gets dressed. "Where am I?" He saks the droid. "Corascant sir, the security drod in Welmin's cantina brought you here."

Kilmor leaps up. "I've got to help them!" He jumps up and runs out the dor, ignoring the droids protests.

Apologetic
10-27-2003, 10:29 PM
Apo fights His "clone" "You came back soon"

Clone:I figure hit you now

Apo:I could take you out the same way i did before

Clone: I know you could but it will take you time to start it and i will not allow you to do that.

Apo: I can win either way

Joetheeskimo
10-27-2003, 10:37 PM
A half hour passed, and Kilmor landed his ship next to the Cantina. He feared he was too late. When he got inside, he looked around but couldn't find his clone. Suddenly somthing hit him from behind, senging him flying. He jumped to his feet and tried to identify his attacker. His clone stood angrily holding a chunk of rock he threw, but Kilmor rolled out of the way and attacked. His lightsaber flashed all over the place. Suddenly Kilmor lashed out a foot and threw his clone to the ground. He raised his lightsaber high and brought it down, but something stopped him midswing. Too many people have been killed here, Kilmor thought. He took the rock from his clone and slammed it down on the back of its head. In a moment the clone stopped struggling. Kilmor picked him up, took away all his weapons and gave him to the security droid, who sent him to a prison on a faraway planet, probably Courascant.

topshot
10-28-2003, 01:23 AM
The two Topshots continue their stare off, both not even flinching or making a move. In a mere 5 minutes, the clone was already on the offense, striking high and low. Topshot, defensive strength flowing through his body, parried all but one attack and merely survived with a small burn to his right arm.

Topshot:"You're good, I give you credit for that, but I know myself very well. You can't win."

Clone:"Neither can you!"

Topshot:"We'll see if you're right about that......."

Topshot grips his clone and tosses him into the cabinet of assorted drinks. The clone gets back to his feet and shrugs off the wounds as if they were mere pokes.

Clone:"Nice try, but you won't kill me that way!"

And with that said, the clone focused his anger into his palms, causing a ball of flames to take form. After throwing the force destruction, half of the cantina was in shatters, with Topshot knocked out, his guard left open for the killing blow.

Joetheeskimo
10-28-2003, 01:47 AM
Klmor leapt forward and punched topshot's clone in the face, catching him off gaurd. He falls back fort a moment, and Kilmor uses the oppurtunity to knock the lightsaber out of the clone's hand. He then leaps forward and shields topshot with his body.

"I defeated my clone. You won't be any harder."

topshot
10-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Clone:"Kilmor Katarn. The nephew of the legendary mercenary and Jedi Master Kyle Katarn, the one who slew Jerec at the Valley of the Jedi and also crushed Desann at the Jedi Temple on Yavin. You were a fool to aid Topshot and Rythe in their battle against Lance and his forces. You ruined our operation and destroyed our master's personal cyborg, code named Death Lord. You shall repent and atone for your sins."

Topshot's clone re-activates his blade and calmly stares into the eyes of Kilmor.

Apologetic
10-28-2003, 02:50 AM
"Topshot some body distract my clone and i cant destroy him just a few seconds and i will be ready."Apo blocks a hit "Hurry!"

Writer
10-29-2003, 12:46 AM
Caitlin attacks Apo's clone from one side and Erica, who has just come into the cantina is in position to attack from the other side. She takes the chance to help her master.

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 12:52 AM
((Hey, you got everything right abut Kilmor! ;) ))

Kilmor meets the clone's gaze squarely. A moment later, he leaps forward, activates his lightsaber and slices upward into the clone's body. He flips out of the way of one of the clone's attack, and blocks out another. He thrusts out his hand and sends several bolts of lightning towards him. Then he rolls forward while pulling an uppercut. He comes out behind the clone.

"Don't try to fight me. You yourself said that I am nephew of Kyle Katarn. I have his blood running through my veins. I'm not a failure, nor a fool. It's you who that is those two things."

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 02:51 AM
"Thanks girls"Apo takes his hands puts them together and holds them out

Clone:Nooooo!

Apo:"The Light within the darkness be arised at this moment and the darkness shall pass"

A strange wind comes aroud Apo and a Bright light blue light come out of his hands.

Clone:You know i will just be back!

Apo smiles and sends the ball of light into his clone body the body surges and a dark cloud come up and vanishes.

Apo:"Such a hansom body.....wasted....or maby...."

Darth Rythe
10-29-2003, 05:34 AM
You see Topshot?, if you had stayed with the Dark side, you would have been able to defeat all these pathetic clones.

Just then the guard the Apo saved from me came running around the corner.

Guard - "You?"

Me - "what are you doing still alive?"

I active my lightsaber which was a present from my former Master, and cut off the guards head.

I turn to Apo, "never mess with me when I'm trying to do a job!"

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2003, 12:38 PM
Maybe so, Rythe, but I'm on the light side and I've killed my clone already, hm?

Apologetic
10-29-2003, 10:03 PM
Apo turned suprised"You are going to wish you didnt do that."Apo takes his clone body and puts it into his ship"Its on..."Apo ignites his sabers and charges rythe.

Joetheeskimo
10-30-2003, 12:22 AM
Kilmor lunged forward and Force Pushed Apo back.

"Look, guys, we have to work together until this clone is dead! No fighting amongst eachother!"

Kilmor whirls around and blocks the clone's lightsaber swing.

Apologetic
10-30-2003, 03:18 AM
Apo points at Rythe "You and me after this."Apo fights the clones

Darth Rythe
10-30-2003, 06:00 AM
"What ever."

"When Topshot took me on as his apprentice he did not really test me but if I am to take on a apprentice I will have to test them to see what they can do."

"So Apo, attack that clone with everything you've got, I want to see what your capable of."

Joetheeskimo
10-30-2003, 07:49 PM
I don't think he said he wanted to be your apprentice.

topshot
10-31-2003, 01:44 AM
Hmmm, I've trained Rythe well in the Dark Arts., I thought, Maybe a little too well. He shows rage in the midst of battle by killing that guard. Impressive, Rythe. Most impressive. You shall make a fine Dark Lord of the Sith when you take over the newly reincarnated Emperor's throne........

"You are right, my old apprentice. I would never have had such trouble destroying these clones if I still had the power of the Dark Side."

*Eyes another Kilmor clone and quickly disposes of it with the flick of his wrist.*

"And yes, I still have its power flowing through my veins. I am the only one who can affectively wield both sides of the force with only a simple thought."

Apologetic
10-31-2003, 02:42 AM
"Hate to disapoint you but Im a Jedi and my grudge was in vain so Im guessing your atacking me"Apo continues fighting some clones.

Darth Rythe
10-31-2003, 09:22 AM
I wasn't really thinking off taking Apo on as an apprentice, I just wanted to see what he is capeable of.

((OOC: Topshot you started a new thread to get an apprentice didn't you???))

topshot
10-31-2003, 09:32 AM
((Nope. I'm done with the "Master/Padawan" bit for a while.))

Darth Rythe
10-31-2003, 09:46 AM
((OOC: No, I meant when you took me on didn't you make a thread asking if anybody wanted to be an apprentice.))

topshot
10-31-2003, 10:15 AM
((Hmmmm, yeah. Yeah, I did. An old thread. What about it?))

Darth Rythe
10-31-2003, 10:38 AM
((OOC: Can you remember what you said?))

Joetheeskimo
10-31-2003, 11:38 AM
Kilmor sliced through another clone. "They're still coming!"

He was turning to block one clone's attack when one from behind stabbed him in the back. He choked and faltered for a moment. He barely managed to avoid another swing. He stumbled and leaned against a table for a second. Then he turned, leapt forward, and ignited a second lightsaber. He slammed into a clone, sending him into the wall. Kilmor threw his lightsaber and chopped off his head. Then he turned to fight off the three new clones coming in.

topshot
10-31-2003, 05:40 PM
((With the Jedi Academy club forums gone, I'd say 'nope.'))

Topshot leaps forward and kills all three clones in one move.

Apologetic
11-01-2003, 03:53 AM
Apo takes a few clones out"Ok I've had enough of this"Apo turns his sabers off, clenches his fists, then bends down sticks his arms out knocking clones down."Less annoying."

Darth Rythe
11-01-2003, 08:57 AM
I walk away from the fight and see a rodian say into a comlink "Ok, we need more clones to the bar these guys just keep killing them!"

I walk up to the Rodian and gather the force around me and tickle his mind to make him say into the comlink.
"All right thats done it, they are all dead, we don't need any more clones sent, I repeat We need No more clone, Beela, out."

"Well that should take care of that."

I grab the rodian and drag him back to the bar for interigation.

Joetheeskimo
11-01-2003, 05:55 PM
Kilmor walks over to the Rodian.

"Good job, Rythe."

Kilmor points his lightsaber to the Rodian's neck.

"Okay, what's the meaning of this? Where did the clones come from?"

Apologetic
11-01-2003, 06:49 PM
Apo walks over"Well judging by their chemical make up i have a feeling i kno."Apo gives a slight grin waves his hand and says"Am i right?"

Joetheeskimo
11-11-2003, 04:52 PM
Umm...Rythe...are you going to answer?

Jedi Linkin
11-14-2003, 09:10 PM
Linkin walks into the cantina. He sees many clones lying all over the place. "Safe place, hmm..." he murmers. He turns and walks toward the corner table. He lifts his arm to remove the clone draped over the table, then he sits down and removes his hood.

Joetheeskimo
11-14-2003, 09:36 PM
Kilmor clears his throat and drags a dead clone over to a corner, looking embarassed. "Yeah, you just missed quite a big battle."
Then he eyed Linkin's hood. "Oh, and out of curiousity, are you a Sith or Jedi? Although at Welmin's Cantina, we try to get along." Kilmor grins.

Apologetic
11-14-2003, 09:52 PM
"You know what i just know i will be right so..."Apo takes his clones body and locks it in his ship

Jedi Linkin
11-15-2003, 12:28 AM
"Jedi, although I have a mean side every so often..."

Apologetic
11-15-2003, 03:46 AM
Apo does some work and makes an ACTUAL clone of him self and sends him off."Dont pick up a lady without me!"Apo smiles

Darth Rythe
11-19-2003, 02:55 AM
((OOC: Sorry about that, I've been away for a while.))

I walk out of the room where I was interigating the rodian,
"he hasn't said anything, except he keeps repeating things about the assult on Lance."

Joetheeskimo
11-19-2003, 08:30 PM
"What does he say?" Kilmor asks.

Apologetic
11-19-2003, 10:32 PM
Apo smiles"Well all i know is theres something big going on."

Darth Rythe
11-27-2003, 10:42 AM
"He just keeps saying that Lance is going to kill us all"
"But we killed Lance, Didn't we?"

((OOC:By the way, who did kill Lance?))

Flamehart
11-28-2003, 11:25 PM
((Its supposed that EJ did in the RP we started, but then that..to put it nicely...strange guy came in and took minor control of our characters))

Craig walked back into the bar for the first time in quite awhile, still looking like his old self, but with a raised eyebrow at the dead clones. "What happened here, and why wasn't I included?" He shoved a body off the table he always sat at, cleaned up any mess, and sat down in his usual chair, looking at everyone in the bar.

topshot
11-29-2003, 01:56 AM
((OOC: Yeah, he was definitely strange, alright. But in a way, he was kind of cool. Haven't seen that much RPG action ever since Lunatic Jedi's "The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate" RPG. :) ))

Looking from across the room, I grinned.

"Hmmm, I dunno. There was an open invitation the last time I checked." I replied, with a slight chuckle.

"So, Craig, what's been goin' on with you? Been doing any jobs for the New Republic?"

Flamehart
11-29-2003, 04:24 AM
"Nah," Craig said, grinning over at Topshot. "I did a few jobs for them, a few of them involved me taking a big risk. No one from the New Republic got hurt, but they thought I was 'too dangerous' to continue 'business relations' with, or so I assume, as they haven't called me in ages."

Darth Rythe
11-29-2003, 05:21 AM
"HA, the Republic is pointless."
"Well Craig I think you should stick around."

((OOC: And If you don't know Topshot passed me in the trials, So I think when I get to 1000posts I'll look for an apprentice.))

Redwing
11-29-2003, 11:44 AM
((Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig
((Its supposed that EJ did in the RP we started, but then that..to put it nicely...strange guy came in and took minor control of our characters))

*Squeak?* Must've missed that, or I would've had to shoot him. 'Tisn't allowed. ^^))

Flamehart
11-29-2003, 08:31 PM
((OOC Lol Redwing, it wasn't any major character controlling, just the kind you see in regular RPs, not actually controlling our actions, just stating we did something in order for his action to seem realistic))

"I'll stick around, I don't have a job to do right now anyway."

Redwing
11-30-2003, 11:53 AM
((*Technically* not allowed either, 'cept if no one cares, then I don't care either. ;)

*Stops hijacking the conversation* ^_~))

Joetheeskimo
11-30-2003, 03:11 PM
((OOC: Rythe, I'm up to 1000 posts now too, but how do I get a padawan? I thought the LFJA had died out!))

Kilmor glances over at Criag. "Don't have a job? You could join my Assault on Trident, since no on is posting in it!" (HINT HINT)

:rolleyes:

Flamehart
11-30-2003, 10:27 PM
Craig shrugged and looked at Kilmor. "Fill me in on what's going on, and I'll think about it."

Writer
12-03-2003, 01:52 PM
"Did I miss something?" Caitlin asks from the door, staring at the dead clones. She shakes her head in disgust, as if wondering why so much violence happens in a supposed place of peace. Erica is close behind her.

"Looks like a fine mess," Erica says.

weiderudare
12-03-2003, 02:47 PM
Shade emerged from under a dead clone and then sat down at his usual seat.
"I thought clone's were expensive.... Are they on sale nowadays?"

Writer
12-03-2003, 05:14 PM
"They are expensive," Caitlin said, moving to the booth in the corner.

"Somebody likes whoever wanted these," Erica said. "Somebody in the business of cloning, otherwise the person who wanted them would have had to give up everything he owned to get this many clones."

"Other than a clone attack," Caitlin said changing subjects, "what has been happening with you all?"

She notices the new person in the Cantina and wonders briefly who he is, but decides not to ask until her first question is answered.

weiderudare
12-03-2003, 06:28 PM
"Well, I have been sitting here, minding my own bussiness. As usual. There doesn't seem to be any missions around...."

Flamehart
12-04-2003, 02:06 AM
"Yeah, no one seems to need us mercs that much," Craig said, laughing. His mood wasn't any different despite his business going slow, or if it was, he did a good job hiding it.

Joetheeskimo
12-04-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by wildjedi
"They are expensive," Caitlin said, moving to the booth in the corner.

"Somebody likes whoever wanted these," Erica said. "Somebody in the business of cloning, otherwise the person who wanted them would have had to give up everything he owned to get this many clones."

"Other than a clone attack," Caitlin said changing subjects, "what has been happening with you all?"

She notices the new person in the Cantina and wonders briefly who he is, but decides not to ask until her first question is answered.

((Welcome back wildjedi! :) ))

"If anyone needs a job, then join my assault on Trident. He's not going to be captured by 2 bounty hunters and 1 jedi. He's living on a planet that kills everyone...except for him. And he's been accused of murder on every planet I've ever gone to. He's wanted everywhere. I'm sure the reward would be handsome," Kilmor says, dragging a clone towards the door.

"And clones are for sale, but they're low quality. I once sent a clone on an assault, and he didn't survive a day. Cyborgs are more efficient, as we all can tell from Death Lord." Inside, Kilmor shuddered, but his expression didn't change.

Darth Rythe
12-05-2003, 07:41 AM
((OOC: Joe, make a new thread in the RPG area about wanting an Appentice, once you have done this I will also ask in that thread.(Why?:My internet is going slow again and I don't want to wait around to make a new thread).))

I continue to guard the Rodian to see what he will say.

Writer
12-13-2003, 04:26 PM
"What is the point of this Assult on Trident?" Caitlin asks. Erica nods.

"I can't say I've ever heard of it," she says. "First of all, who or what is Trident?"

"And why are you going after him/it?" Caitlin asks.

Joetheeskimo
12-13-2003, 06:38 PM
"Trident is a man known for his criminal acts, like stealing technology and the Great Jedi Massacre. His actyual name is Kin Solar, but his code name is Trident.
"the Cuncil once sent sixty of their best Jedi Knights to find him, but not one returned. He lives on a planet that seems to swallow anyone not allied with him. Some believe he made the planet himself, and commanded it to kill anyone not with the Empire. But no one knows exactly. That's why I'm afraid this may be the last battle I ever have. I've brought along several mercenaries, but what match are they against him if 60 Jedi were killed by him?"

Kilmor glances over at Rythe. "And we can always use the help of a Sith, even if we aren't on the same side..."

Writer
12-15-2003, 07:58 PM
"I've heard of him as Kin Solar," Caitlin said, her eyes flashing angrily. "I'll join you."

"She's not going anywhere without me," Erica said firmly and Caitlin glanced over with a smile on her face.

"No, I'm not," Caitlin replied. "After all, I do remember what happened when I tried that last time."

Both of them laugh at something that is unknown to the others.

Joetheeskimo
12-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Kilmor raises an eyebrow slightly, but doesn't press further. "Meet me on TK-23," he says finally.

Darth Rythe
12-18-2003, 10:13 PM
((OOC: Ok, I think I have missed something, can someone please fill me in on what is going on.

by the way, NZ I great but I found my Grandfather computer so I thought I'd better come here.))

Writer
12-22-2003, 12:38 AM
"I'm there," Caitlin said. After a couple more seconds, she and Erica rose to leave.

Darth Rythe
12-22-2003, 12:45 AM
Ok, I sit down at what is left of the bar and have a corillian ale.

"Ok people and other beings, I may be getting my first apprentice soon so, hee might be arriveing here soon, I have to get a reply yet."

"I would just like to say that I have bought myself a new ship. Some of you my think it is a bit over the top, considering it is a cruiser, but I like it"

For those who don't know here is my old ship:

One (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/M_Starbridge(1280x1024).jpg)
Two (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Starbridge(1280x1024).jpg)

And this is my new ship:

I only have the selling holophoto of it so far, here you go. (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Thunderforge(1600x1200).jpg)

I haven't got a name for it, so I'm open for surgestions.

Black Knight of Keno
12-22-2003, 08:00 AM
A shady char walks in and orders a beer. He sits down and looks at the bartender behind his black hood, feeling that his madter is close, but still not knowing where

Darth Rythe
12-23-2003, 06:31 AM
I walk in from the interigation rooms and see Tepe standing there looking around eyeing people, especially Topshot.

I walk up to him, "welcome my young apprentice, i'm glad you could join us, This is Topshot, my old Master, that is why us sence there is something between us."

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 03:24 PM
Craig, in the boredom of everything in the Cantina, had fallen asleep in his chair, his drink still on the table, half full. He muttered some things in his sleep, but nothing important.

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 03:41 PM
"Ah... Master... And... Master Topshot" Tepe says and looks Topshot. Then he's eyes look at the man sleeping on his chair but soon the look comes back to Topshot

Darth Rythe
12-23-2003, 10:00 PM
"everybody, I'd like you to meet my apprentic, Tepe."

I walk up to Craig a give him a bit of a push, before anybody could move he pulls a blaster on me.

I calmly look at him.

"Get up, I sence that we might be having some trouble."

Black Knight of Keno
12-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Tepe looked around, like cheking the place from any Jedi activity.
He's hand slipped down under his cape and he touched his lightsaber lightly. He was obviously anctious to get using it for the first time in a "real" battle and his Master and so Topshot could sence his eager. Tepe was young and very sceared for the thing that could happen. His mind travelled many times to the history or towards the future. That's why he was known as a dreamer on his homeplanet

Darth Rythe
12-23-2003, 10:47 PM
calm down, you will get you time...

Flamehart
12-23-2003, 11:04 PM
Craig pocketed his blaster and looked at him. "Sorry, reflex. What's the trouble now?" He sat up in his cair, listening.

topshot
12-24-2003, 12:59 AM
Topshot looked to his old apprentice Rythe, and then to his prodigy. This brought back old memories of when he was an apprentice to a sith much more powerful than he ever was. Or rather, would've been.

Motioning to Rythe, he told him something important.

"When your apprentice becomes a sith knight, he'll have to strike me down with the rage in his heart in order to achieve the full power that is the Dark side. By then, I will be an old and decrepit man. Do not forget this."

Darth Rythe
12-24-2003, 06:11 AM
Topshot, NO!!!!!!
Why?

Black Knight of Keno
12-24-2003, 08:53 AM
Tepe looked his master and then Topshot. "Topshot, I won't strike you down..." Tepe said suddenly taking his hand away from his lightsaber.

Darth Rythe
12-24-2003, 10:57 PM
Why must he do this?
Tepe, you must promise me you wont do this!
You will have plenty of time to practice your skills but you must not strike down Topshot!

Black Knight of Keno
12-25-2003, 08:47 AM
"I won't master" Tepe said and looked Topshot

Joetheeskimo
12-25-2003, 04:31 PM
Kilmor smiled slightly, glancing at the three. "What you get for being a Sith," he murmured. He ordered another ale.

Black Knight of Keno
12-25-2003, 05:02 PM
"What do you care? You're a jedi or something?" Tepe asked, walking towards Kilmor. "Give me a corellian..." Tepe said to the bartender and sat down on the chair next to the bartable.
He felt something... Lika a jedi would be close. His other hand slided ready to take hius lightsaber out

Darth Rythe
12-25-2003, 11:22 PM
"Tepe, you must understand that some Jedi, Kilmor for example, are on our side."

Tepe --- "Yet, they are not Sith..."

"I know, but this bar is a sort-of nutral zone, And TRUST ME, you will be able to prove yourself with a lightsaber soon."

"Even though Kilmor is a Jedi you must not get in his way"

I turn towards Topshot,
"I don't get it?, I didn't have to strike down your old Master."

Black Knight of Keno
12-26-2003, 09:21 AM
Tepe drink's his ale and looks Kilmor.
"Lucky little..." Tepe starts but then he stands up, saying nothing more.

topshot
12-26-2003, 03:39 PM
"And that's because my master was already dead. I was trained by the ghost of Count Dooku. The whole 'striking an old master down' thing was just a new rule from the Order of the Sith."

Darth Rythe
12-27-2003, 06:27 AM
"Lord Tyranas was a Jedi at one stage, and he could not even strike down his own Master! No offence Topshot but I am not a fan of him.

Topshot, there is something I should tell you, I was once a Jedi.
I was one of the top students, so the masters said. I had a master before you, his name was Plo Koon.

I left the Jedi order because I couldn't handle it any more. I could not put up with a Master the same race as myself.

I left the Jedi order just before the clone wars.
You're probably wondering how I could have been in the clone wars era and live so long to be here now.

I'm 116 human years old.

I hate the Jedi....but now I have to live with them.
I was going to kill them all, but when they senced my anger in me, they tryed to inprisen me, so I had to fight my way out.

That day was the day I met you Master.
I was running from the Jedi until I reached the edge of the Jedi platform (coruscant) Then I jumped and landed on your speeder."

"So you see Tepe I'm not a fan of the Jedi either"

topshot
12-27-2003, 01:36 PM
"So you were hiding this past from me, as I was hiding mine from you. I'm not cut out to be a true Jedi nor a true Sith, am I?"

Darth Rythe
12-27-2003, 11:07 PM
What do you mean my old Master?
You are one of the greatest Sith I have ever known.

topshot
12-27-2003, 11:12 PM
Yes, I was.......until I lost the one thing I sweared I would never lose: My real left arm in a battle with Lu'uke Skywalker.

Darth Rythe
12-27-2003, 11:21 PM
Topshot, are you feeling alright?

((OOC:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
"I would be honored to join your crew," Kilmor says, bowing to ej. "Maybe if I do, Darth Rythe here may have more trust..." Kilmor shoots a look at Rythe.

HA, I trust him like a brother now.))

topshot
12-29-2003, 04:54 PM
No. Must've had too much Corellian Ale. That stuff's got quite a kick.

*Has a dizzy spell.*

Must.....regain......control........spast!

*falls to the ground and is rendered unconscious.*

Black Knight of Keno
12-29-2003, 08:14 PM
Tepe's head turns around to see Topshot fall.
"Topshot? Topshot!" Tepe shout's quickly and stands up.

Joetheeskimo
12-30-2003, 04:30 AM
Kilmor whips his head around. "Wow...didn't know he had so much to drink..." he says, pulling Topshot's body upwards.

Darth Rythe
12-30-2003, 07:46 AM
It's wasn't the amount he had to drink, it was what was in his drink.

Flamehart
12-31-2003, 01:52 AM
Craig groaned. "Whatever you do, don't blame Welmin.. he got jailed once already for a false accusement of poisoning drinks." He took a small sample of the fluid he was drinking. "I'll have this checked." With that, he left the Cantina.

Flamehart
12-31-2003, 01:54 AM
Craig groaned. "Whatever you do, don't blame Welmin.. he got jailed once already for a false accusement of poisoning drinks." He took a small sample of the fluid he was drinking. "I'll have this checked." With that, he left the Cantina.

Darth Rythe
01-14-2004, 10:31 AM
I take Topshot to the Medic.
"Take good care of him"

I walk out to the bar to see a wookie running out of the bar.
"TEPE!, Get him!!!!!"

I activate my Dual lightsaber and run after the wookie.
I knew my apprentice was good at 'Speed' so I would need his help on this one.
Once I reached the bar doors I see the furball jump on a speederbike and drive away."Tepe consentrate all of your power on your speed, Get that wookie back here NOW!"

((OOC: I don't think Tepe can answer, his name was changed to Darth Tepe and I don't think he knows that is his new log in name.))

Black Knight of Keno
01-15-2004, 09:12 AM
((OOC: I know my log in name Rythe, thank's for the concern :p ))

Tepe ran and ran for many minutes but soon he was back at Rythe's side. "Shaken, not stirred..." Tepe said, dropping the wookkie from his back. "Uncomfortable little furball... Now I got hairs in my back... Itchy..." he sayd and ignited his bright red lightsaber

Darth Rythe
01-15-2004, 09:19 AM
"You wont need that on the wookie Tepe"

I order a security droid to take the wookie to another interigation room.
"I will talk to the wookie in the morning I'm tired"

*I go to sleep now.*

Black Knight of Keno
01-15-2004, 09:23 AM
Tepe puts his lightsaber away and goes meditating in a room.

Darth Rythe
01-16-2004, 06:10 AM
When I come out of the interigation room I see that Topshot is still not with us. Craig had also not returned with the sample analiser.

"Remember to consentrate on the past as well Tepe" I say as he walks away.
"Kilmor, I don't think we are going to get anything out of the Rodian or the wookie at this stage, we'll have to wait for Topshot.

Matt Katarn
01-17-2004, 08:33 AM
I walk into the bar, see Darth Rythe, my worste enemy and walk out again.
"I bet he still hasn't got a Master yet let alone a padawan"
"What a fool"

Darth Rythe
01-17-2004, 08:51 AM
I sence him coming before he would even know what he is up for.
When he is head for the door to leave I say to him,
"No matter how many times we meet, you are the one that always walks away!"

Black Knight of Keno
01-17-2004, 10:03 AM
Tepe walks next to Rythe.
"Master? Who's he" he asks and his hand goes ready to take his lightsaber out

topshot
01-18-2004, 12:51 AM
A hand strikes out from the shadows and with the force flowing through his hands, grips Matt tightly.

"Fool! You think that by walking up to my old apprentice and spitting in his face that you could get away with it? I pity you."

Wearing my kell dragon wraps, I step out from the shadows. Everyone looks to where his body was laying and saw that it had been missing.

"Now, Jedi, FEEL MY POWER!"

I fling him halfway across the cantina, but at the last minute when he was just about to hit a pad of spikes, I grip him once more then let him go, knowing he cannot go up against my strength.

Darth Rythe
01-18-2004, 09:38 AM
"Please Topshot, you need your rest"
I walk up to Matt and continue talking to Topshot
"Remember last time? I beat this poor little weasle to a hair on a bantha"

"So, Matt, why are you here?"
"You think you can come in here talking like that."
I start to circle him while still talking.
"I still remember what you said you would do to my old master that day back at the Jedi Temple."

I put my hand under my cloak and pull out my dual bladed lightsaber.
"I will not let you run away this time!!"

Matt Katarn
01-18-2004, 09:45 AM
I recover from Topshots attack.
"I came he looking for you hoping to stur you up!"
"I also came here to find the one that killed my Master, LANCE!!!!"
"I don't care exactly which one of you it was but you Rythe, will pay!"

I get out my two lightsabers and activate them.
At the same time a younger human walks in through the door

"Rythe,I would like you to meet my apprentice."

"Kill Him!!!"

(Hey, MATTYBE, sorry, Rythe, can you please control me for a few days, I came here for once in a long time, and you know i'm going on holidays:confused:
Cheers mate)

Darth Rythe
01-18-2004, 09:59 AM
"Oh, great, you have a friend."
"Fine but I choose the battle ground, outside, We don't want to get the bar messed up again."

"Tepe, I think it is time for you to show me what you can really do."
"I'll take care of Matt, you get the other one."

((OOC:Yeah, no worries, I can do that for you, and what have I told you about calling me that on the forums!));)

Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 04:18 PM
((Mm... Australian :p ))

Tepe walked after Rythe, taking his lightsaber out, not igniting it and looking at the two jedis.

Darth Rythe
01-19-2004, 06:15 AM
I activate my Lightsaber and lundge at Matt, just before the saber stikes he blocks the shot, and it was one.............
((OOC: we fight for quite some time))

When I am fighting I see the wookie and the rodian running at the bar with lightsabers!

"They must have escaped the interigation rooms!, Topshot, Kilmore, we may need some help here."

Black Knight of Keno
01-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Tepe looks at the apprentice that ignites his lightsaber. Tepe throws him with the force to a nearby wall. He then ignites his lightsaber and forcejumps in front ofthe apprentice. He readies an attack.

((You can control if Tepe chops the apprentices head off or does the apprentice still be so not starteled that he attacks before the attack of Tepe))

Darth Rythe
01-20-2004, 08:16 AM
((OOC: You choose my young apprentice))

I grip matt and though him into the air, when about 50 meters high matt regains control and is just floating there,
(Me----)"So, you have finally figured out my trick I tought you"

I jump into the air and continue the fight while floating around.
Matt force pushes me to the ground. I crash on the ground the pain ripping through my back I look up only to sence a speeder just about to hit me.................

Black Knight of Keno
01-20-2004, 12:12 PM
((Cool :p ))

There is heardable a lightsaber cutting something. Íf they look to Rythe, they'll see Tepe behind him and a speeder in half on the ground with it's driver. then Tepe throws the apprentice back into the wall where he had escapen and jump next to him, slicing his head to two pieces.
"Newbies..." Tepe says and walks to watch his master battle. His lightsaber is no more ignited and he is now hidden behind his hood and black cape.

Flamehart
01-21-2004, 02:04 AM
Two gunshots pierced the sound of the battle. The Wookie and Rodian weapons dropped to the ground, and they were both screaming in pain. Craig stood not too far away from the Cantina, one handgun out, "Now for my signature quote. Pick those up, you'll lose your other hand. Try and run, you'll lose your feet."

Darth Rythe
01-21-2004, 10:24 AM
"Thank you Tepe and Craig, I appreciate it"
While saying that I did see Matt drop from our skyward positions and land on a passing ship leaving the planet he then jumps to the ground out of our site.

"I'm sorry, but I can not help you here for the time being, I will not let him get away on me again!"

I run to a near by swoop killing the owner I start to pursuit Matt.

Black Knight of Keno
01-21-2004, 01:51 PM
"So... What's my master's story?" Tepe asked from Craig, walking towards him

Flamehart
01-22-2004, 12:54 AM
He kept his eyes on the Wookie and Rodian. He answered, "You mean Rythe? I don't know much about his past, just that I've worked with him a few times, funny guy when he wants to be. If your asking about Topshot, my computer recognized the substance as an intended knockout-drug, but Topshot was obviously strong enough to wake up before it was intended to keep him out. I don't know exactly what the substance is called, and theres no information on who planted it or where its from."

topshot
01-22-2004, 01:26 AM
"That substance was a chemical called 'igneum perdium peroxide.' It's strong enough to kill any normal full-blooded demon. Luckily, I'm only half-and-half. Half-human, half-demon. Only those with a mixture of that kind of blood are strong enough to survive. The only two who have that type of resistance are me and Craig. While I may be a half-breed, and while Craig might be a full-blooded demon, we have hearts and souls of humans."

"As to why I used Jedi tricks after that battle with Lance, if I kept using my darkside powers, my strength eventually wanes and enters into my soul,and eventually after that, it becomes an endless, emotionless void. It extends to the point where I no longer care about who is my enemy or who is my ally. I'd just kill."

I then look out the window near the booth I'm sitting next to.

"That is why I used the healing light after that major conflict, Rythe and Craig."

Flamehart
01-22-2004, 01:31 AM
Craig nodded. As odd as the event was when he gained his powers, it was true, he had become Half-demon when he got his powers. He also understood why Topshot used the healing power. He smirked at him though, "Luckily for me, that won't happen to me, because quite frankly, your dark power surpass any that I could conjure by a hundredfold, but.." he added, "my Devil Trigger is still more effective than yours, so I'd have to say we're a bit even."

topshot
01-22-2004, 01:41 AM
(Just to ask, wasn't Devil May Cry I & II produced by Capcom?)

I chuckled,"Heh. Yeah, my Devil Trigger is no match for yours, but I hope my Raging Demon is just as effective!"

Darth Rythe
01-22-2004, 10:16 AM
I come in site of the bar, when in site they see that i'm all batterd and bruised.
"I think I need to rest..." I colapse on the bar floor with a big lightsaber cut down my back.

topshot
01-22-2004, 10:33 PM
"Damn. You're gonna to heal in a bacta tank."

*Helps Rythe to the emergency tank next to the bar, then begins to fill it with bacta. Lays Rythe inside and locks the lid. Hooks up the IV to his left arm and checks his status.*

Flamehart
01-22-2004, 11:23 PM
((OOC: Yes, Capcom did make Devil May Cry, but two different teams made DMC1 and DMC2. The team who made DMC1 did MUCH Better than the people who did DMC2))

topshot
01-23-2004, 12:56 AM
(So I've heard. If you could make a comparison of the two, which had the better plot or weapons?)

Flamehart
01-23-2004, 01:54 AM
((Everything in DMC1 pwns DMC2. The weapons are the handguns Dante starts with, shotgun, grenade launcher, needle gun (underwater use only), and swords are the Force Edge (starting sword), Alastor (Lightning), Ifrit Gauntlets (Fire), and Sparda (ultimate sword). DMC2 has nothing but handguns, shotgun, missle launcher, and three weird random swords that have nothing to do with the original DMC plot. DMC1 is about Dante trying to find Mundus, the ruler of the Underworld, because he's trying to destroy Earth, and like his father, Sparda, he's gotta put a stop to it. DMC2 is about Dante trying to find out the reason why theres demons running around the town. It has NOTHING to do with Mundus, and has VERY brief mention of the Underworld, and only one reference to the previous game. DMC1 is the better... ok I'll stop ranting now))

Darth Rythe
01-30-2004, 10:23 AM
I walk out with many scars, I imediatly sence that Tepe wants to know more about me.
"I'm sorry to scare you like that but I couldn't let him run away yet again, but .................he did."

"Topshot, I broke your bacta tank, you locked it"

"So, what do we do now?"
"I tell you what, I feel like buying a new ship"
I smile when I see Topshots eyes light up, I sence he thinks I have good taste in ships.

I tell Tepe my past...

Quoted by...........ME!!!
"Lord Tyranas was a Jedi at one stage, and he could not even strike down his own Master! No offence Topshot but I am not a fan of him.

Topshot, there is something I should tell you, I was once a Jedi.
I was one of the top students, so the masters said. I had a master before you, his name was Plo Koon.

I left the Jedi order because I couldn't handle it any more. I could not put up with a Master the same race as myself.

I left the Jedi order just before the clone wars.
You're probably wondering how I could have been in the clone wars era and live so long to be here now.

I'm 116 human years old.

I hate the Jedi....but now I have to live with them.
I was going to kill them all, but when they senced my anger in me, they tryed to inprisen me, so I had to fight my way out.

That day was the day I met you Master.
I was running from the Jedi until I reached the edge of the Jedi platform (coruscant) Then I jumped and landed on your speeder."

"So you see Tepe I'm not a fan of the Jedi either"

Black Knight of Keno
01-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Tepe nods, then leaves the cantina to think about many things he have missed just because of the Jedi's. He jumps to the roof of the cantina with the force and starts meditating like the jedi's. He was a great Jedi before his light side betrayed him and made the jedi's attack Tepe. Since that, Tepe has hated Jedi's but not all of them. He meets many times with his master in meditations and his old Jedi master gives him many advice. Suddenly Tepe's eyes open and see a gray dressed man jump from an alley to a roof with force jump. "Jedi... But hwo could it be... He looks like a... Rodian..." Tepe mumbles and rises. Tepe's hand goes to his lightsaber but he only follows the Jedi with his look. Suddenly Tepe jumps down and walks back in. "Master, a Jedi is watching this cantina. It's a rodian" Tepe says and his eyes turn under his black hood to see a man that drinks his beer, hyicking. He has obviously had too much to drink.

Darth Rythe
01-31-2004, 08:47 AM
"A Jedi?"

"Did you sence anything different about the rodian, like it was hiding its power?"
"Good work Tepe, I want you to go and see this jedi, try to hide as much of your power as you can."

"I managed to get the something out of the wookie, he said he was hired on the 4th moon of Bogden"

"Topshot, I think one or two of us here should go to bogden and see what we can find out, I sence there is a lot more behind this than we already know."

"And here the hell is Kilmor!"

Black Knight of Keno
01-31-2004, 11:49 AM
"No, the jedi was obviously trying to be seen" Tepe said, walking back out and his clothes changed because he useda mind trick on anyone that saw him. But he could not trick the Jedi that was watching him from a roof like Tepe thought. Tepe suddenly disappeared like a hologram and was standing on an alley. He had used a hologra to trick the jedi for good when he just walked to the alley. Tepe heard a crash suddenly from another alley and walked around the corner, seeing the jedi, looking first around him and then running away.
"Damn it..." Tepe said and followed the jedi silently and yoused persuasion allways when the jedi turned to see if someone was following.
Tepe used the force to send a message to Rythe: "Master, the jedi is running towards hangar 35-98-2. Should I follow him?"

Darth Rythe
01-31-2004, 11:32 PM
"Hanger 35-98-2!"
"Thats my ship!"
""Tepe, chace him for as long as you can without being seen, I'm on my way""

I run out of the bar towards my ships hanger.

Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 11:26 AM
The jedi stops and takes his lightsaber out, not igniting it and Tepe notices it. "So he knows I'm following him..." Tepe thinks and jumps toa nearby roof as the jedi ignites his saber and attacks the spot where Tepe standed just a second ago.
Tje jedi looks around and then continues to run towards the hangar throught the dark alleys. Tepe continues following the jedi running across the roofs.

Darth Rythe
02-03-2004, 09:47 AM
I sence that my apprentice has started fighting so I push myself a bit harder.
I know that the two of them had now started fighting inside the hanger, I reach the access door only for it to be locked and my access code has benn changed!

((OOC: Topshot and Craig, get into it! and where the hell is Joe))

Black Knight of Keno
02-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Before Rythe could sence that Tepe and the jedi were battling, Tepe fell off the roof and crashed into some boxes, making ahuge noise. The jedi starts running faster and open's the door and Tepe follows just before the door closed. The jedi were on to Tepe and soon Tepe felt something. He took his lightsaber out and ignited it to dodge a laser blast coming from a E-11 blaster.
Tepe looked around and then jumped on a small platform. The jedi looked Tepe on the other side of the platform and ignited his sword. They started fighting. Tepe fell down from the platform soon and then rose up, dodging the jedi's lightsaber. The battle started to get furious.

topshot
02-04-2004, 02:28 AM
"I sense that another Jedi is trying to get that very same hangar. His force flow feels very familiar.............no way........it couldn't be........"

I dash off to Hangar 35-98-2 to face off with the Jedi. Instead of finding a Jedi, I see nothing but a dark mist and someone looking through Rythe's computer data banks. I activate my saber and close in with extreme caution. The figure looked away from the ship's computer, and directly towards myself.

With a chuckle, he said,"I knew you would come and try to stop me again, Topshot. Just like last time when you thought that computer virus would override my systems......"

I smirked at the thought, then replied,"I thought you would've known better not to rise from the scrap heap and try something like this. Obviously I was wrong..........Lance."

"I'm not Lance anymore, Topshot. I'm his upgraded self. You can just call me 'Lance Mk-II.'"

"Garbage sounds like a much better name than that."

"You have no idea how powerful I am now. My processor can out think your every move. And don't even think about calling your old apprentice Rythe, because I'll kill him in the blink of an eye."

"You're bluffing."

"Oh, am I?"

Lance then prepares his offensive striking position, while another Lance is moving in for the kill from behind.

2-on-1. That's not good odds..........good. I was hoping I'd get a chance sooner or later to use this.

I pull out Tavion's Sith Scepter and hold it in back of me.

Joetheeskimo
02-05-2004, 01:02 AM
((Damn! sorry I haven't visited for so long.I'll just insert Kilmor back in here. ))

Kilmor jumps up from his seat and strides out the door, retrieving his lightsaber from the rack. He breaks into a sprint, screeching to a halt behind topshot. He has a feeling he shouldn't intervere, but he holds his lightsaber ready, ready to back him up...

Flamehart
02-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Craig was gone long before Kilmor, and leaps down from a roof near Topshot, lands, and walks into the hangar, holding my two handguns, aimed at the two. "Ready when you are, Topshot."

Darth Rythe
02-06-2004, 08:46 AM
((OOC: oh what the hell))

I realise that I should interveen into this fight.
I start walking out of the bar when I get flung threw the air and land on the grassy area outside.

I stand, MY MASK!!!!?

I look around know that I will not be able to survive for long.
#I can last for about 2 minutes# I say to myself.
I face my enemy,
"No, it can't be?"
"I saw you leave the planet"
I get out my dual bladed lightsaber ready to fight Matt yet again.

When I am in a fighting stance about 20 Lances???, walk around the corner.

"Oh, seriously Matt, NOT COOL!"

My throught starts to hurt, I start to gag and then pass out on the ground.

Matt Katarn
02-06-2004, 08:56 AM
"Looking for this Rythe?" I hold up his mask teasing.
"Gaurds, take him to my ship."

I walk with the gaurds knowing that my distraction with the jedi and the clones had done its job.

I board my 'Lightning' and take off into space.

((OOC: don't worry, it's cool with Rythe))

Joetheeskimo
02-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Kilmor circles around Topshot and his enemy, getting impatient to chop someone in half. :D

Black Knight of Keno
02-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Tepe had followed Matt and the guards and then steals a two seated fighter. He follows the 'Lightning' into the space and try to catch it.

topshot
02-06-2004, 10:43 PM
"I'm getting impatient," Lance grumbled,"Which one of you is first to die? By the time this confrontation ends, Rythe will have already been killed by Matt and my other 'selves.'"

"What?!? Where is he?!?!?" I growled as my saber extends to his skull.

Ignoring that query, Lance sneered,"Once I capture and defeat you, Topshot, yours and Rythe's souls will be harvested to power our elite battle station on Taspir."

"The station on Taspir was destroyed, but lately I've heard rumors it was being rebuilt."

"It was never destroyed, only tarnished. The Remnant evacuated the station after a couple Jedi rescued one of their allies."

"The rumors were true then. But, as for your plan, I won't let that happen!"

I attack Lance with a few strikes and kicks, knocking him to the floor. He just gets up as if nothing happened and repeatedly slams me into the walls. I drop my saber and staff after hitting the ground and I try to reach for them, while Lance just kicks them off the edge and into the abyss.

"I thought you were smart to use the force as a shield against my power. Not only have you lost your former padawan, but you have also lost your lightsaber and that ancient relic. How pathetic."

Darth Rythe
02-07-2004, 03:36 AM
Matt --- "I imangine you know how long I have wanted to do this." Matt says with an evil laugh.

"You know that you can not really kill me"

Matt --- "We will see."

Just then Matt activates a very poorly put together lightsaber and activates it straight into my chest.
I cough up blood and with my last bit of strength lundge at matt only to be kicked to the floor by him.

Matt --- "Well I wont have to worry about you now.(ha ha ha blah blah blah)"

Matt --- "General!, set course for the Taspir system."

Just before I die I send a message to Tepe, "'No Tepe, they need you back at the planet, don't worry about me, I will return."'

Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 08:32 AM
"B-but..." Tepe mumbles after the message. "Damn it..." he mumbles and heads back to the planet and soon arrives. He takes his lightsaber out and soon arrives into the hangar where Topshot and others are. He runs, using the force and before anyone notices, Tepe is attacking the clone, but soon fly's on the roof and then drops to the ground, gripping his lightsaber tight. Then he jumps up and looks at Topshot and then at Lance. "Rythe... Is... Dead..." Tepe growls and let's all his anger come from his face towards Lance. "You..." Tepe mumbled and jumped up and landed behind Lance, ready to strike but then he flew to the wall again. Now his head hit the wall and he went uncontiousness

Flamehart
02-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Craig knew it was his time to intervene. He lost his friend, and was now, quite frankly, pissed. He aimed both weapons at Lance, concentrated, and to him, everything felt like it was slowing down as he began to shoot wildly, using his old abilities to predict where Lance would move next and shot at him.

Joetheeskimo
02-11-2004, 12:23 AM
((Hm, I can't involve Kilmor anywhere.))

Kilmor gets into his ship and returns to the Assault on Trident.

Darth Rythe
02-12-2004, 10:28 AM
((OOC: Well, I can't come back until you mob finish this fight))

Black Knight of Keno
02-12-2004, 02:57 PM
((You decide if this is char-controlling. You say it is, I'll change this))

Tepe pushed himself from the wall and attacked Lance and after a big battle where evryone near intervened. Tepe sliced Lance's hand and the others did many other things but eventually Lance fled. Tepe looked the others tired and holding his head. He had been pretty bruised.

((Just to get this story going as topshot hasn't posted for several day's))

Darth Rythe
02-13-2004, 09:22 AM
I walk into my hanger seeing that my ship is very badly damaged.
"mmm...........well at least your all alive, except for my ship, yet again I'll have to buy a new one."

"You should never underestimate the abilities of an apprentice to topshot"
"It looks like you did a pritty good effort yourself Tepe, one day you will become a great Sith Lord."

"I think I have enough money in the bank for another ship"

((OOC:goes to find pick so I can edit my post:D))

My New Ship: A Modified Starbridge (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/M_Starbridge(800x600).jpg)

Darth Rythe
02-16-2004, 02:14 AM
((OOC:Well, what do we do now?)):confused:

Hiroki
02-16-2004, 03:14 AM
(( I'm not gonna pretend to know what all has happened, as I'm not going to read 17 pages. :p But, its sufice to say, that the no combat rule is 'fraged' so to speak, right? ))

Darth Rythe
02-16-2004, 03:42 AM
1: If you have adsl read all the pages, it's good.
2: What the hell are you talking about.

Hiroki
02-16-2004, 04:48 AM
"Rules: This is basically just a place for characters to relax and get to know one another. It's pure RPG, no real action."

A quote from the thread maker, though I guess it doesn't matter. Also, it would probably take me well over a day to move thru all of that. This is a very long thread. ;)

Jase_Morden
02-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Jase walked into the Cantina wearing a long robe, with his hood over his head. He approached the bar,
"I'll take anything non-alcoholic, if you serve anything like that, thanks,"
The bartender handed Jase a dry Ginger Ale, and Jase walked over to a booth in the corner of the Cantina, and sat down, pulling back his cloak, revealing his lightsaber.

Darth Rythe
02-18-2004, 01:54 AM
I eye the newcomer and walk to a back room to heal and do some training.

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 07:55 AM
Tepe walks into the cantina and smile under my hood. I walk into the back room as Rythe is training. Rythe swings his lightsaber and Tepe ignite's his lightsaber to block Rythe's. "I thought you were dead..." Tepe says, removing his hood

Darth Rythe
02-18-2004, 08:04 AM
"Mmm, I told you I would be back."
I continue with my training.
"One day I'll see if I can teach you how to do it.

Tepe sudenly chops of my arm, I force push him againts a wall.
"Lucky shot" I smile and regenerate my are back to it's normal state.

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 08:16 AM
"What the..." Tepe mumbles as he falls to the ground and see the arm regenerate. "What the..." Tepe repeats and stands up, putting his lightsaber away. "What the..." Tepe repeats again, eyes wide.

Darth Rythe
02-18-2004, 08:45 AM
"Oh, I'm sorry to scare you like that but I mustn't have told you that Kel Dors can regenerate."

Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Jase finished off his Ale, stood up and walked over to the bar, "What's that back room?" asked Jase to the bartender.
"Oh, that, that's just a training room," replied the bartender "Jedi come in and use it all the time,"
"Really?" replied Jase "Here? In a Cantina?"
"This isn't just a Cantina, buddy, it's Welmin's Cantina, one of the most famous Cantinas in the galaxy," bragged the bartender
"Intriguing," Jase said, he moved toward toe training room door, and sat down on a stool near the door, and drew his hood up.

Darth Rythe
02-18-2004, 10:54 AM
I walk out of the training room holding a human hand.
I eye the Jedi sitting on the stool.
"The room is all yours, if you need medical help there is bacta tank down the hall"

"Come on Tepe, I think you should hurry up, you can't regenerate you body parts like I can, you'll have to get this one fixed."

My apprentice and I walk into my room where a medic droid is always there.

"Get some rest my young apprentice, I'm going to go find Topshot."

Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 12:08 PM
"Yes, master" Tepe answers and looks as the medical droid check's his hand. Tepe sits on a chair, lightsaber on his other hand

Jase_Morden
02-18-2004, 10:12 PM
Jase walked in and immediately noticed the control panel on the wall, "Hmm, training droid..." Jase said to himself. He set the droid's difficulty to it's hardest setting, a door opened on the other side of the room, and the droid entered. It ran towards Jase. But instead of igniting his saber, Jase merely ran along the wall to evade it, "I like a little acrobatic training every now and then," he said to the droid "Don't mock me," it replied, in a monotone voice.

Joetheeskimo
02-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Kilmor watches the newcomer practice with interest. "We should duel sometime," he eventually comments towards Jase.

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 10:21 PM
(((can someone sum upthe last three pages for me?)))rick walks in and order a drink

Joetheeskimo
02-19-2004, 10:56 PM
((Um, nothing really to say, this is just a place to sit around and talk to other people. But sometimes there's a battle or two.))

Kilmor sees him come in and gestures for rick to sit next to him.

Darth Rythe
02-19-2004, 11:15 PM
"welcome back rick."
I walk to the bar and order a drink.

((OOC: Nothing much has happened?...I died, & came back, my apprentice just got his hand chopped off))

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 11:37 PM
(((who is your aprentice and what happened to death or dark lord?)))

rick chats with them and he does this and that blahblah blah blah

(((i started a thread and you guysvreally should join its called aturutan)))

Darth Rythe
02-19-2004, 11:41 PM
"This is my apprentice, Darth Tepe."
"Death Lord is dead."

"Lance is also dead, for now..."

rick ulo 11103
02-19-2004, 11:57 PM
(((thats to bad he was a good RPGer better than me)))
"hello darth tepe"

Darth Rythe
02-20-2004, 12:04 AM
((OOC: What is this WAS crap?!!!))

I return to my drink thinking about my past.

rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 12:07 AM
(((what?)))

rick orders another drink

Joetheeskimo
02-20-2004, 05:08 PM
((You mean Death Lord was a better RPG'er than you?))

Kilmor covers a smile with his hand as he watches Rick order more drinks.

rick ulo 11103
02-20-2004, 07:16 PM
(((yup)))

rick leaves the bar

Darth Rythe
02-21-2004, 10:17 AM
"Some people these days, can't understand them."
"Have you seen Topshot or Craig?"

"Oh yeah, if you see Tepe tell him i've gone for a ride"

I walk outside and jump on my swoop.

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Jase was getting tired with watching the droid follow him around as he ran along the walls. He ignited his saber and sliced off the droids head, then jumped down.
Hmm, what a weak droid he thought to himself.

topshot
02-22-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Jase_Morden
Jase was getting tired with watching the droid follow him around as he ran along the walls. He ignited his saber and sliced off the droids head, then jumped down.
Hmm, what a weak droid he thought to himself.

"Tired of the droid?" I ask Jase as I walk into the Welmin training chamber. "Perhaps I will be much more of a challenge for you then....."

I activate my saber, posing in a defensive stance.

(I suck at coming up with good RP's. I was lacking a bit of creativity, and that's why I dregged Lance back up into the story. Forgive me.)

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 03:24 AM
Jase ignited his saber, and prepared himself, then pressed another button on the other end of his hilt, igniting the other blade, "May the Force be with you," he said.

topshot
02-22-2004, 03:27 AM
"As well as with you, my friend....." I pull out my other saber, prepared to fight back with equally arcane techniques. I then taunt him to try and make a move against me.

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 03:36 AM
Jase runs and jumps over topshot, striking down with his saber.

topshot
02-22-2004, 03:43 AM
I tuck and roll to the left, then pull Jase, preparing to impale him with the red saber in my right hand.

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 04:44 AM
Jase notices Topshot's saber, and sends a bolt of Force Lightning into Topshot's eyes, temporarily blinding him. Jase kneels, "Good Fight," he laughs.

topshot
02-22-2004, 06:54 AM
"Yes. It is truly a good one," I replied from behind Jase."Fortunately, that was just an illusion you bolted. I, on the other hand, am much more real."

And with that said, I singe his tunic and slightly burn his right arm with the mere tip of the stinging hot saber blade in my left hand.

Jase_Morden
02-22-2004, 09:20 AM
Jase kneels, and a strange purple aura emits from him for a few seconds, healing the burn on his arm. Jase pushes Topshot across the room with the Force, he de-activates his saber and leaves the room.

Darth Rythe
02-22-2004, 09:48 AM
I walk into the training room to see the newcomer walking out looking a bit angry.

"I wonder what was up his nose? it was a fair fight from what I saw"
"Come Master, let me get you a drink."

Darth Rythe
03-01-2004, 02:02 AM
I walk into the bar area and order 2 drinks.
"So, my old master, How have you been latly?"

((OOC:COME ON GUYS!))

-=DarkZero=-
03-01-2004, 02:22 AM
An old man, skipping along the wall, holding the hand of a little girl, starts singing the famous, disney song "Hi Oh". The smiling old man, is a sicko at large, and he needs a lesson. "Sorry, um..I never knew we were on the air.."The news anchor man, on the tv turns back to the cameras, and speaks" THIS JUST IN"

A man, walks into the bar, Carrying the Bodies Of Mobius Berreta, and Exodus Snake, then drops them as he goes to settle down for something smooth. "Any girls around? I'm pretty tight ;)"

topshot
03-01-2004, 03:14 AM
Accepting Rythe's drink, I look over at the newcomer only to find an aura of death encapsulating him. I look over to the recognizable bodies on the floor, then back to him.

"My allies........YOU killed them, didn't you?!?!?" I sneered as I activated my saber, with the tip of the blade merely inches away from the newcomer's temple.

-=DarkZero=-
03-01-2004, 03:52 AM
A gun, shining from the man's red trench coat, pointed towards his attackers Family juels "Now now, they're just sleeping."
His other hand, shuffles around, taking out a coin, sliding it through his hand.
"If it's heads, you die ;)"He then get's up, and steps back a little, then runs at Toppy, and hugs him "IT'S ME, DADDY!"

Darth Rythe
03-02-2004, 12:00 AM
I activate my lightsaber and point it also at his head.
"I think you should leave."

Jase_Morden
03-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Jase looked towards all the confusion, "What an awkward situation," he said to himself.

topshot
03-02-2004, 12:52 AM
I look around in confusion, as if I had no idea what was happening or who this guy was.

"Kid, you have me confused with someone else. I'm not your father, unless you can prove otherwise......."

-=DarkZero=-
03-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Slap's him for disrespect, "No idiot, I'm yo' Daddy!" Turns to the freak with his saber pointed to my face, and shoots him in the foot and steps back."Now Clean your room you dirty kid" Snarls at Toppy, then passes out as 3 7 litre bottles of Vodka fall out of his coat.

topshot
03-02-2004, 02:18 AM
"I should've known," I said,"Pathetic, drunken....." was all I said, then mumbled something else in complete, dead silence.

"Rythe, clean this mess up and get those guys rehabilitated. I'll see to it that CorSec takes him in for a D.U.I."

And with that said, I take my leave and head over to CorSec Security, with Dante's unconscious body slung over my shoulder.

-=DarkZero=-
03-02-2004, 03:47 AM
A chill, flutters over my body, as I awake. "Heh, you suck dude." I then slide myself out of Top's grip, and chck myself for my weapons/coin. "So, how about a drink, I'm parched."

Darth Rythe
03-02-2004, 08:58 AM
I walk up to see the drunk once again trying to kill Topshot,
"I'm sorry Topshot but I'm disobaying that order!"
With that said I walk over to the drunk and punch him so hard in the head his eyes start bleeding, he once again falls the the ground unconscious.

With my foot regenerated I walk to the back halls looking for Tepe to see how his hand was.

Black Knight of Keno
03-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Tepe walks past Rythe and to the bar. He orders an ale and drinks it fast. Tepe stands up and looks at Rythe hwo is standing infront of him. "I needed a drink. My arm's fine..." Tepe says and shows his hand working perfectly

Darth Rythe
03-03-2004, 12:45 AM
"Excellent, Maybe now we can do some more training."

-=DarkZero=-
03-03-2004, 12:53 AM
Get's up from his unconcious state, and runs at Ryth, pistol whipping him in the face, breaking his nostral unit, then when Ryth's down, I put my boot to his rib cage, and point Ivory at his ugly face "Got something to say, Punk?"

Darth Rythe
03-03-2004, 12:56 AM
I lie on the floor with my mask broken yet again.
I stand up and look at him and say,
"What's your problem?"

I use the froce to pull his gun away from him, I crush it in my hand. Making sure he doesn't do andything stupid I walk to the back rooms to get another mask.

-=DarkZero=-
03-03-2004, 01:02 AM
"You have no idea who you're messing with, you dirty alien." My intentions were correct, and so was my judgment, he's not even a suitable Jedi. "Go fix yourself up, Perhaps one day we'll meet in battle." As If I'd risk one of my eagles, heh.

Brandishing the real Ivory, he once again cloaks it, as he walks away, dropping a card into Topshot's hand, the card Stating..

Lone_fighter85@hotmail.com
Get Back To me so we can have a round off against each other ;)

Darth Rythe
03-03-2004, 01:07 AM
I turn to him and say,

"I'm not jedi!, I am a Sith Lord!"

"If I were you I'd hope we didn't meet again"

-=DarkZero=-
03-03-2004, 01:31 AM
Dante Slowly turns.

My face flushed, Holding in my laugh, I simply reply "Kid, Sith or not, You cannot beat me.." Dante chuckles, then, flipping his coin he opens his mouth again "Ask Topshot about my skill in battle, he should have a rough explanation, considering he wasn't much against me. My superior state, that is." I stop fiddling around with the coin, and make my way out of the bar, as I hop onto my swoop, and pilot off into the nights air.

topshot
03-03-2004, 02:39 AM
"I know you're something of a half-breed, too, Dante. I can smell your half-demon blood," I stated as I knocked him off his swoop with a single thought,"And one more thing........"

I conjure up the most powerful anima magic and strike him with Lightning.

".........don't even think your powers can truly exceed mine. Your weapons and powers can't kill me that easily, unless you discover your own limits."

With that said, heck chains arise from the ground to bind Dante to the surface, so that he will suffer TRUE pain.

-=DarkZero=-
03-03-2004, 02:48 AM
A devilish smirk floats upon Dante's face, as he arises.

"You've already been defeated."
My boasts,came forth in an uptight way, for that I was foolish. "I just came to enjoy a drink,friend." The smirk strengthen's as I stretched my arms out. "I don't have a problem fighting you, Hell" My head turns to the right side, as my eyes slide to the ground "I'll fight the both of you." My angst for a fight strengthens.

Darth Rythe
03-03-2004, 10:16 AM
((OOC: Man WTF is going on here?, this is messed...))

Black Knight of Keno
03-03-2004, 12:32 PM
"You will have to fight me before you try to defeat Rythe" Tepe says, stepping to the roof's ledge as the wind flaps his black cape.
Tepe jumped down and took his black lightsaber out and ignited the red blade. He takes his defending position and waits for Dante to attack if he attacks

Writer
03-04-2004, 01:41 AM
A bumbling idiot walks into the bar and stares for a moment before muttering.

"I guezz thiz plaze rite one," he slurs. He slumps down in a seat and it suddenly appears that he is not as drunk as he is playing. Perhaps, he is not drunk at all.

Flamehart
03-04-2004, 03:49 AM
A few bullets whiz pass Dante, as Craig steps out from the nearby hangars, his dual Desert Eagles drawn. "Well, there are others here like me. Interesting." He spun and holstered his pistols. "Let's not resort to violence here, shall we? Let's settle this over some drinks, as originally planned."

((Edit: No, my character is not ripped off yours, in fact, mine's been here awhile longer than yours, and I mean in this RP forum, not all of the forums.))

-=DarkZero=-
03-04-2004, 05:53 AM
(OOC: Yeah, I know Craig, I've been in here too, as different people.)

Dante Turns his head to the other sharp shooter. "Hmm, People can't take a joke" I chuckle, as I looked at the partly Destroyed Swoop bike. "Man o' Man.." My attention turns to The stranger, looking at me with the drawn lightsaber. "I hope you aren't planning on using that." His hand, reaching into the backside of his waist, and returning to his side, brandeshes a Light saber hilt. "We've all been there, my friend."

Black Knight of Keno
03-04-2004, 12:46 PM
"I might even use this..." Tepe said quielty and then put the lightsaber away. He turned and walked a few steps into the cantina. He turned and threw Dante's lightsaber into the nearby roof with the force. Tepe vanished into the dark cantina

Darth Rythe
03-05-2004, 09:13 AM
I see my apprentice walk back into the cantina and sit down in a dark corner of the bar area.

I walk over to see Tepe looking quite annoyed.

"Is something bothering you? You handled that scene well, not everything can be resolved in violence"

((OOC:Hope you don't mind Tepe, I need to steal you voice box for a second.))

Tepe looks at me with an odd look on his face.

Tepe - "Master,...you just sounded like a Jedi..."

I eye Tepe then realise what I had really said.
"Your right, everything can be resoulved in anger and fighting!:D"

I see Dante start walking over to his lightsaber.

I gather the force and bring the saber to my hand.
"You know Dante that you could poke somebodies eye out with this thing?"

I snap the lightsaber in my hand and sit down to join my apprentice.

Black Knight of Keno
03-05-2004, 04:48 PM
((Yeah, no prob Rythe :p ))

Tepe looked his master. He took his lightsaber into the table. "I don't know how am I going to manage in this world and why did I kill that stupid, annoying Jedi master... I just couldn't help all the anger get back inside me then. Now, my anger and hate is allmost overused" Tepe said and drank his ale.

Writer
03-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Moments after the man entered the cantina, a young woman followed him and sat down across from him.

"You made yourself look like an idiot," she snapped at him. He shrugged.

"Can't please everybody," he replied, but she wouldn't accept that answer.

"You were supposed to get here without attracting attention!" she exclaimed and took a glance around the room. "So far, it seems that you succeeded, but there are both Jedi and Sith here. I'd imagine it won't be long before they come to see what you're all about. Since I managed to get in without arousing any eyes, they'll be surprised to see me, not something I'm eager for."

"Relax, Tarila," the man said. "We'll be ok."

"You be happy with that thought, Nom," Tarila answered. "You be happy."

She rose to get a drink.

-=DarkZero=-
03-06-2004, 02:05 AM
((OOC: You know, I enjoy to see you guys go so much out of the way to make an unbelievable jedi/sith come into hand, then use my character? Honestly, wtf are you guys doing? A jedi doesn't have the power to go against people's will, you stupid moron, that goes for a sith too.
Mindtricks don't count for anything, if the saber is in my hand, and you throw it out of myy hand it goes against my will, WHICH ISN'T PART OF ANY OF THE SKILLS THAT A JEDI/SITH CONTAIN.
Another thing, since when Did I walk forward to my lightsaber? you stupid reject, why don't you get it correct next time, ;).

P.S/ Topshot, I want a round against you in Acadamy, so add me damnit :@

Edit:As well, a lightsaber is industructable to anything but another lightsaber, or something with profain force to crush it, I highly doubt a stupid Kel Dor could break it, after all, they're not really a strong race.
I mean hell, they can't even breath in oxygen, wtf is up with that?

Flamehart
03-06-2004, 02:21 AM
((Don't control other characters. Bad form.))

topshot
03-06-2004, 05:13 PM
(OOC: Consider it done, Dante.;))

Redwing
03-06-2004, 09:36 PM
((Now, now, let's not have godmoding, nor flaming XP

*Douses the room with water*))

Black Knight of Keno
03-18-2004, 04:44 PM
((Uh... Dante... You know the powers: Force pull and Force throw. Those are the few things that Sith/jedi can do. And did Han Solo really want his blaster get into Darth Vaders hands in the cloud city. Hey come on. Now let's get on with it))

Jase_Morden
03-24-2004, 12:59 AM
Jase walked over to the bar and sat on one of the stools, with a Weequay sitting next to him, "Hey," he said, the Weequay grunted, and pulled a blaster out under the bar, "Gimme your cash, outlander," he said, his voice lowered, "You put that away or you'll make a powerful adversary," replied Jase, showing the Weequay his lightsaber, it decided to put it's gun away and walked out of the bar.

Darth Rythe
03-24-2004, 01:22 AM
I turn to Tepe,
"I may not be back for a while, there is someone I must see"

I walkout of the bar to my ship and leave the planet

-=DarkZero=-
03-24-2004, 03:02 AM
And did Han Solo really want his blaster get into Darth Vaders hands in the cloud city. Hey come on. Now let's get on with it

OOC: Two wills were combined, and when an aninament object is being used, the force to protect isn't going against another persons will, Solo was firing, giving his will to Vader, are we understanding here?, so now, where I leave off.

Dante kicks the destroyed swoop bike, and walks back into the bar, throwing some credits at a dancers way.

"A private dance." A smirk grows on my face, as I flush myself with dirty thoughts and continue with the dancer to the back of the cantina.

Writer
03-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Nom and Tarila watched Jase as he was confronted by the Weequay. Nom shook his head as the Weequay backed away.

"Smart move," he muttered. Tarila glared at Nom.

"Shut up," she hissed. The bartender came over to their table and gave an exclamation of surprise.

"Where did you come from?" he asked, directing his question to Tarila. She smiled sweetly.

"Through the door," she said pleasantly. The bartender took their order and left them alone. Tarila turned to Nom.

"Now look what you did!" she snapped. "And I though we were supposed to get in here unnoticed."

"Without arousing suspicion," Nom answered. Tarila nodded.

"We've arroused suspicion, I suspect," she said. She glanced around. "And we were told that this place was a good place to get a job." She shuddered. "Some place this is. I doubt we could get any mercenary/assassin jobs here."

"You might be surprised," Nom answered. "This place is well known for its peaceful atmosphere, a place where sworn enemies can sit next to each other without fear."

"It's changed," Tarila snorted. She motioned to Jase and the Weequay, and then to Dante and his fight. "Fights are all over the place. How many employers are going to come here?"

Nom left that question unanswered.

Jase_Morden
03-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Jase ordered a Jawa Juice and looked around, "Ahh, thank you," he said, as the bartender served his drink.

Darth Rythe
04-09-2004, 12:17 PM
OOC: Calm dow Dante, it's just a story.

I walk into the bar and see everybody sitting around.

I notice Nom and Tarila sitting in the corner.

"I sence that you are searching for a job. Would you be willing to do a job for me? saves me the trouble."

Writer
04-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Nom grinned at Tarila, as if saying 'I told you so'.

"What kind of job?" he asked.

"And how much are you willing to pay?" Tarila added.

Black Knight of Keno
04-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Tepe walks throught the door leading from the training rooms to the bar. He stops and looks at his master from the shadows. He wached his master speak to the mercenaries and then left to train. He battled for maybe an hour with fifteen droids. Five at a time he battled and was completely bruised when he made the last slice on the last droids head that fell off. He breathed heavily and sat down on a bench next to the door leading to the bar. He waited for his master to finish whatever he was doing.

Joetheeskimo
04-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Kilmor stumbles in and leans against the wall for a second before falling into a seat, catching his breath.

"Stupid gangs," he muttered, taking a swig from his Correlian ale. ((Excuse the sp :D))

Darth Rythe
04-11-2004, 08:48 AM
"I'm looking for someone to do an assainasion job for me. I would get my apprentice to do it, but I feel we have lot of training to do"

I give them the details about Senater Clancy.

"Make sure you don't leave any clues."

"I'll give you 50000 Credits to do this job."

I sence my apprentices health.

"that is all, I must go."

I walk to the back rooms and see Tepe sitting there in quite a state.
"What is it Tepe?"

Black Knight of Keno
04-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Tepe pointed at the destroyed training robots in the center of the room. "It's nothing, master. I'm allrady healing myself with the dark side... Not very useful because dark side mostly destroys, not heal..." Tepe smiled and let a small laught. "So, you going to train me or what?" Tepe asked and stood up. He looked Rythe as two large robots came to the room and cleaned the room from the robot carbage

Writer
04-13-2004, 02:10 AM
Nom and Tarila stay seated for a moment longer. Then, with amazing speed, Tarila rises from where she is sitting and tosses some money to the bartender. Nom follows her, but at a much slower rate. Tarila runs out of the Cantina.

Nom continues to follow her, but by the time he gets to the door of the cantina, Tarila is waiting with her shuttle. Nom gets in the shuttle and Tarila flies toward their ship, an immense black ship in orbit around the planet.

Senator Clancy will not be alive much longer...

Darth Rythe
04-13-2004, 07:56 AM
I watch as the droids clean out the room.

I let myself smerk at my apprentices eagernes for battle.
'You must work on your healing abillities in that cause Tepe"

I walk into the room and walk over to one of the walls and put my hands up againts the wall.
I could see the surprise in Tepe's eyes, when several obsticals came out the wall and floor, even though he tried to hide it.

"Let us begin..."

:koon::dsaber: :sithm::saberr::saberr:

Black Knight of Keno
04-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Tepe looked athis master with much eager sealed inside of him. He smiles and looks at the obstacles. Tepe ignited his lightsabers and attacked Rythe quickly. He was eager to battle his master maybe for the last time before he would become a master himself. He was suddenly thrown to the wall. He shook his head and attacked again

Darth Rythe
04-14-2004, 09:58 AM
I watch Tepe stand and I think to myself, 'now that he is staying my apprentice, it will not be up to me when he gets his own apprentice'

After about 5mins of training i finally ingite my dual Lightsaber.
"Oh, that reminds me. I have something he for you my young apprentice."

I hand Tepe a Dual Bladed Lightsaber.
"I made it just for this moment"

"Go ahead, try it out."

I hand it to him.

Black Knight of Keno
04-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Tepe ignites the blades and looks them. He slashes an obstacle and the tip of it falls down. "This is very good... Fine balancing and the lenght of the blades are allmost made for me... Thank you master" Tepe says and looks his master.

Joetheeskimo
04-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Kilmor hears the two Dark Jedi dueling, and he stands in the doorway to watch.

Writer
04-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Tarila slips into the doorway next to Kilmor and watches as well. She glances over at him and grins.

"Interesting sight, isn't it?" she says. Then, she walks into the room and unsheaths two full length swords. She uses one to block Tepe's blade and the other to block Rythe's. The swords are made of cortosis. Then, she jumps up onto one of the shorter obstacles in the room and uses it to perform a flip and land behind Rythe.

"My brother and I have completed the job you requested of us," she told him, putting her swords away.

Darth Rythe
04-19-2004, 04:47 AM
"Very good."

I activate my comlink,
"General, the job i completed, you know what to do."

"The money has been transfered to your account, now if you would like to let us continue?"

Writer
04-20-2004, 02:27 AM
"Yes, of course," Tarila said and backed into the doorway to stand next to Kilmor and watch.

Darth Rythe
04-22-2004, 09:53 AM
I flip backwards and land on the wall jump off then bounce off another wall.

I run at Tepe and continue attacking.
I knock him to the ground.

"Kilmor, you might want to do some training yourself."

Black Knight of Keno
04-22-2004, 02:03 PM
Tepe rolled backwards, pulling his lightsaber to him that was flewn off from his grip. Tepe stood to his normal stand to end the battle. "Very good, master... You have beaten me once again..." Tepe bowed and left the room, stuffing his lightsaber to his belt. He stopped on the door and looked back. "Master, you will find me in my room" Tepe said and left into his room. He started to meditate

Darth Rythe
04-24-2004, 09:53 AM
"Go and get some rest, you'll need it"
I grab my cloak andwalk to the bar and order a Corillian Rum.

I jump from my seat sencing something i had not senced since my jedi days.
"Topshot, tell Tepe, i'll be back"

I run out of the cantina and run to my ship.
As I enter the hanger all I can see and smell is burning pieces of my ship laying on the ground.

I look over my shoulder and see some republic troops talking
"we had better get to the ship fast it will be leaving orbit soon."

I look up at the sky and see an old Super Star destroyer orbiting the planet.
Walking up to the troops I activate my saber a strike them down, take there access cards and take there shuttle into orbit.

Once abourd the Star Destroyer I walk to the nearest deck officer.

"Hey, yoiur not supr... *choking*"

"What is the name of this ship?"

"The Unrelenting"

"Excellent, I like this ship."

*Ship leaves system*

topshot
04-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
"Go and get some rest, you'll need it"
I grab my cloak andwalk to the bar and order a Corillian Rum.

I jump from my seat sencing something i had not senced since my jedi days.
"Topshot, tell Tepe, i'll be back"

"You have my word."

Even though he pretended not to notice, he sensed there would be a new Emperor to the throne, and went off to update Tepe on current information.

"Your master will become the new Emperor, Tepe. I can sense it within his very being, and we will be serving him without question. Of this, I'm pretty sure."

Black Knight of Keno
04-24-2004, 05:15 PM
"Do you know where my master left?" Tepe asks and graps his cloak. He took his lightsaber hilt and then walked to Topshot. "I need to speak with my master" Tepe said and felt something. He left the cantina and ran to his ship. He boarded his Z-95 headhunter and warmed the engines. He was going to stop his master before he would get killed... again...

Tepe was tracing the Star Destroyer for a while but then noticed a TIE coming at him. He changed his course like he would be going to another planet below the star destroyer but now was under it. Tepe asked for the Star Destroyer to take his ship into the hangars.

Darth Rythe
04-26-2004, 10:21 AM
"My Lord, we have a Z-95 asking for clearance to dock."

"I want security to keep an eye on him at all times"

I stare out the viewscreen waiting for the pilots to take us to warp speed.

Black Knight of Keno
04-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Tepe closened up towards the hangars and looked up. The tractor beam started to pull him in. He was finally inside the star destroyer. He climbed out of the cockpit and looked as four guards walked to him.

Flamehart
04-27-2004, 10:48 PM
A figure, wearing an oddly familiar red trenchcoat and silver, longish hair, wakled into the bar with a grin.

"Hullo my fellow..people.. What'd I miss?" Craig was glad to be back, after a long time of being away. He sat down and immediately ordered a drink.

Writer
04-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Tarila turned to face the newcomer. She did not recognize him.

"It seems that things have been fairly calm here of late," she said, stepping forward. She reached her hand out toward him. "I'm Tarila Vilnov."

She wondered if the man knew who she was, but it would not have surprised her either way. Though she and her brother tried to keep a low profile, it was difficult to avoid all notice. Their actions were becoming known throughout the galaxy, but because of their ability to defend themselves, the law would not come for them.

Darth Rythe
04-28-2004, 04:10 AM
((OOC: Ok Topshot you have kinda put me in a odd situation, you see, I have no idea where to go from here.))

"My Lord, we are ready when you are"

"Lets do this!"

topshot
04-28-2004, 05:51 AM
((Lol. Well, I guess a good option would be to maybe "follow suit", but well, it's your choice. I have no idea where to go from there, either. I ran out of ideas, so I just picked something out of random.))

Darth Rythe
04-28-2004, 06:03 AM
((OOC:fair enough, good call by the way, I would never have thought of that.))

I wait on the bridge for Tepe to arrive.

Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 08:50 AM
Tepe walked into the bridge. "Hello master. I came here to end my training. If you are going to become the emperor, I don't want to be there anymore. I need more training, I admit that, but I can allwas travel into many worlds far from here to get the training I need" Tepe said and walked towards Rythe, not even removing his hood to reveal his face.

Flamehart
04-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Craig shook her hand and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, miss. I am Hunter, a mercenary, and a rather good one too, not meaning to brag. Hunter's just my mercenary name, however, only a few people know my real one, because they're the only one's who's bothered to ask, really."

He sat down at the usual table he sat at and kicked back. "Good to be back. Now, to get caught up in everything."