PDA

View Full Version : Welmin's Cantina

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Darth Rythe
04-29-2004, 07:22 AM
I turn to Tepe and see anger in his eyes.

"What do you mean by 'You don't want to stay here', do you mean the Cantina or as my apprentice?"

Black Knight of Keno
04-29-2004, 07:28 AM
"As your problem" Tepe said and removed his hood. Few men turned in their places to see Tepe

Darth Rythe
04-29-2004, 07:37 AM
"Problem?"
"Tepe, what's wrong, I sence much fear in you?"

"If you want to be a Master yourself, then I think you have a fair amount of training. There is only a certain amount of training I can give you."

"My Lord, we are ready make the jump to the Galaxy Center on your command"

"You must deside now what you wish to do, I will have quite a bit on my mind very soon.":koon:

Black Knight of Keno
04-29-2004, 09:56 AM
Tepe pulled his hood back onto his head and walked into the hangar where his ship was. He flew off from the hangar and started to jump into hyperspace. As he was jumping after the star destroyer he started to think out loud.
"Galaxy Center... Master... What are you up to..." He jumped into hyperspace.

Writer
04-29-2004, 04:08 PM
"Well, Hunter," Tarila said, a smile crossing her face, "I believe I've heard of you from someone who knows your real name. If I'm not mistaken, you've crossed paths with my brother, Nom a few times, though never when I was with him."

Flamehart
04-29-2004, 08:44 PM
Craig leaned back and thought. "Nom..Nom.. that name ring a bell, I think I've met him, but if I did, it escapes my mind right now, can't keep track of all the people I've met."

Joetheeskimo
04-29-2004, 10:20 PM
Kilmor sits back down and holds his lightsaber in the air above his hand with the Force, waiting for something to happen.

((Hint hint :p))

topshot
04-29-2004, 11:06 PM
*Screams of sheer terror are heard in the background as I rip 50 stormtroopers limb from limb, watching their blood drip like rain droplets.*

A stormtrooper writhes agony as death draws nearer for him. "The horror! The horror!!!! The--"

*slice*

I then turn and get back on my bike.

"That's what'cha get for messing with mah bike!"

I then rush off to the cantina. I make it there, and walk in.

Darth Rythe
04-30-2004, 07:33 AM
((OOC:Considering I have now left the system, I can not reply for some time unless you are prepared to skip the RPG forward about a week))

Writer
04-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Tarila grins. "Well, Hunter, I can scarcely expect anyone to remember all beings that have crossed their path."

She looks around and spots a seat in one of the corners of the room. Going over to it, she sits down.

Only a few minutes later, two familiar women enter the cantina. The eldest of the two spots Craig and grins. The younger notices Tarila seated in the corner and gives the elder a warning look. Catching her padawan's warning, Caitlin Bryce nods.

"Well, sir," Caitlin says, stepping forward to greet Craig. "How have you been doing?" Then, she whispers in his ear. "I don't know what to call you at this moment. There are new people here and you often call yourself Hunter in situations such as this. I trust your ways have not changed?" She smiles at him.

"It's good to see you again, Hunter," Erica West puts in. She glances at Tarila and whispers to Craig and Caitlin. "It seems that somebody has taken the spot that Caitlin and I usually use. Who is she, Hunter? Do you know?"

"Her name is Tarila Vilnov," Caitlin answered before Craig could reply. "She and her brother Nom are one of the best assassination teams. On the side, they play at being mercenaries, spies, and whatever else suits their fancy. I wonder what they're doing here?"

She allows her voice to trail off as she risks another short glance in Tarila's direction. Tarila does not seem to notice.

Flamehart
04-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Craig grinned at the two as they walked in, recognizing them as well. "Whatever you feel like calling me, doesn't matter to me, it puts me in no danger either way, and nope, haven't changed a bit." He sat up straight and indicated to a nearby chair. "Have a seat, drinks, don't have to be alcoholic, mind you, on me." He looked at the two of them and grinned. "And you said one of the best, now just because I was gone, that doesn't mean I've lost my reputation as a merc, now does it?"

Joetheeskimo
04-30-2004, 09:13 PM
Kilmor looks up at the doorway. A tall man in a dark-blue cloak and hood strides through, pauses, and turns right towards Kilmor. Kilmor stiffens momentarily, and his eyebrows shoot up for a moment. Then he relaxes and shifts back on his seat.

"Really, Namin, what's with the hood? Still trying to change your identity?" Kilmor calls to him. The cloaked figure doesn't move for a moment. Then, he slowly walks over to Kilmor and pulls off his hood, letting short blond locks of hair to tumble out.

"What a surprise to see you here," Namin murmurs, his face expressionless. An icy silence hangs between the two young men...

Writer
04-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Caitlin laughed. "No indeed, Craig Hunter! I said one of the best and I meant it. You also are one of the best. There are some who believe that if a confrontation occured between you and the Vilnovs, they would come out on top, but those are people who don't know you very well."

"In fact, the people who say that are hoping that you'll respond with anger and challenge the Vilnovs," Erica put in. "They want to see a showdown between you. The Vilnovs will rise to the challenge if it is given, but they know very well your reputation."

"And I suggest that you keep your voices down," Tarila called to them from the corner. "My ears are very sensitive and I'm not sure I appreciate you speaking of me when you think I can't hear you."

"Come join us, then," Caitlin called without flinching. Tarila stood and moved over to the table. Taking a seat, she glared at Caitlin and Erica.

"I know both of you," she said coldly. Caitlin nodded and Erica returned Tarila's stare.

"Glad to see you remember us," Caitlin replied. Tarila shrugged and grinned.

"It's difficult to forget the Jedi team that saved the lives of myself and my brother," she said happily. "I'm still in awe of the power of your little fighter."

"We're still in awe of the power of your ship," Erica replied. "The only thing stronger would have been the Death Star, though you seem to have packed that power into a ship the size of a Super Star Destroyer!"

"We took our time in building it," Tarila agreed. She turned to Craig. "Since you are a friend of these two, I should not like a confrontation between us. Shall we be allies?"

"Oh, goodness, Tarila!" Caitlin exclaimed. "You put it so coldly! What she is offering, here, Craig, is her friendship. If she is willing to place her friendship in you, her brother will follow suit."

"In the words of a child," Erica added, "the Vilnovs are asking, 'Will you be our friend?'"

"In essence," Tarila agreed and turned back to Craig. "What do you say? Can you handle the friendship of Nom and Tarila Vilnov?"

Darth Rythe
05-01-2004, 07:28 AM
((OOC: I've done what I need to do, Now I have returned))

I step out of the shuttle, and walk through the door to the bar.
I see Topshot having a drink, I nod and smile at him presuming he would know what i mean.

Pulling back my hood I grab a drink and sit in a corner and invite Topshot over to the table and start telling him the story of my victory.

Black Knight of Keno
05-01-2004, 08:32 AM
A shade appeared at the door. Tepe walked in. He didn't look at his former master and took his hood off. He sat down and ordered a correllian ale

Flamehart
05-02-2004, 12:53 AM
Craig grinned and looked at Tarila. "Oh I don't know, you're causing quite a stir with my reputation..." He chuckled, then nodded. "Alright, friends it is. I've heard of the Vilnovs, and I've heard of what people say about what would happen if we confronted. Unfortunately, they are good, but they'd only win providing I didn't..." He cut off, as if he was about to reveal a secret he did not intend to. "I'll accept their friendship, as long as we don't get into a starship fight. My ship'll run circles around yours, but if you catch up with it and manage to get a shot off at me, I won't like it at all, we'll put it that way." He smirked and ordered everyone drinks.

Darth Rythe
05-02-2004, 09:26 AM
I sence Tepe walk into the bar.
He doesn't show any anger, I did not understand, but I knew one thing, he would become a great Sith Lord, in the mean time I will have to change my plans of Tepe helping me with my new 'responsibilities' as the Emporer.
It will be difficult without him here anymore.
Good luke out there Tepe, it is a harsh galaxy.

Black Knight of Keno
05-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Tepe drank his ale slowly. He then walked to Welmin and seid something to him. Tepe nodded towards Rythe and walked throught the door and into the training room as Welmin was delivering the challenge to Rythe. Tepe sat down next to the door and waited

Darth Rythe
05-03-2004, 04:45 AM
"excuse me Topshot, I have some business to deal with"
walking out the back I see Tepe sitting on a seat next to the training room.

"It has been a long time Tepe, but I sence you have developed greatly since I left."

I open the door and wait for him to walk inside.

Black Knight of Keno
05-03-2004, 07:35 AM
Tepe doesn't speak. His smile to the reunion is hidden deep inside him as he walks in. Tepe walks to the other end of the training room and takes his hood off. He turns to see Rythe. He takes out his double bladed lightsaber out. He has modified the lightsaber Rythe gave him and so he has completed his journey. "At last" Tepe whispers and throws his cape away. He ignites his lightsaber's both blades. He is now even better than the great sith's in the history like Exar-kun or Darth Maul. He handels his lightsaber like Exar-kun, with honor and respect but like Maul, he makes long, good looking stunts between the attacks. His own style with the one bladed lightsabers combined with the history's most terrible style's will be deadly even for a sith lord. Tepe Looks at his former master and grins.

Darth Rythe
05-03-2004, 08:03 AM
I grin back and unhook my dual lightsaber that my old Master gave me when I was his apprentice.

I remember him say that this lightsaber had many secrets behind it.
One of these I had just found out.
I grabed the saber with both hands and pulled it into two saber handles.

Hooking one of the handles back to my belt I take off my robe and wait for Tepe to attack before I activate the blade.

Black Knight of Keno
05-03-2004, 12:38 PM
Tepe waited for few minutes and then attacked. He had made a perfect plan how to defeat his master, but it would fail. He knew it. Tepe lunged to battle with his former master.

Flamehart
05-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Hunter sat up in his seat and drank his drink, looking around at the people at his table, then he wondered aloud, "Did I miss something between Rythe and Tepe?"

He took another drink, then put it down on the table. If any of them commented about him being drunk, he quickly assured them that alcohol had virtually no effect on him, so there was no problem.

Darth Rythe
05-04-2004, 03:59 AM
As Tepe attacks me I flip backwards over him and land crouched.

"I see you have developed a new form, It's a shame we never got into a decent battle with anyone."

I charge and see Tepe get into a different stance, all of a sudden I disappear and appear behind himI finally activate one of my single blades and point it at his head.

((hope you don't mind))
Tepe swings around and knocks my saber out of my hand.
"Very good"
I summon the force and unleash a fit of lightning out of my hands knocking him to the ground.
I call my saber to my hand and wait for him to regain to his feet.

Black Knight of Keno
05-04-2004, 08:58 AM
((No, I don't mind))

Tepe flips backwards and gots into his defensive position. He swings his lightsaber at a ow circle and then attack again.

Darth Rythe
05-05-2004, 04:11 AM
As Tepe attacks I try to straft to the side but I was too late my left arm goes flying towards the wall and leaves a blue blood stream down the wall.

"hmm, I didn't think you would do much practice on your speed"

I go offence and stab at him singing his robe.

I call on my other saber to be where my hand should be and continue attacking.

Black Knight of Keno
05-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Tepe looks at Rythe and throws down his lightsaber. He attacks his former master with a very strong lightning and then draws two of his one bladed lightsabers. He attacks as his Master is getting up

Darth Rythe
05-06-2004, 04:16 AM
I easily block Tepes attacks maeanwhile flipping androlling out of the way of other attacks.

"You have become very angry in spirit Tepe."

"What am I saying, I am The Sith Lord."

I attack Tepe with everything I have got. I do a kata and slash across his cheast and force push him againts the wall.

I put my saber back together and connect it to my belt.

"You've done well Tepe, I would recomend going to Corriscant to see what you can do againts the Jedi there"

I walk to the door and use the foce to bring my arm on the floor to my other hand then walk to my quaters.

Black Knight of Keno
05-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Tepe looks after Rythe. He smiles and puts away his lightsabers. He starts to smile even wider and then starts to laught. He sits down and laughts as he is checking his mechanical left arm. "Yes, you truly are the Sith Lord. I know it... But I have changed too. You shall see that in a few seconds, my former master... You shall see..." Tepe whispered that he would only hear it, but Rythe could hear it too.

Two men like Darth Tepe suddenly appeared infront of Rythe in his room. "Hello Rythe. How do you like my new dark power?" the both Tepe's said and then the real Tepe appeared behind them. "You may be the sith lord, but I am now the ruler of the sith temple on the hidden moon near Coruscant... There I found the ancient spirits of the fallen Siths as you were battling to get your position. I now know how Exar-kun found all his strenght and the battle styles of the ancient Sith lords. You may now have your position and win me, because you are not meant to be defeated at this moment. I have been trained by some ancient masters that have showed some of the long ago happened battles and some of the near future. I now know why I killed my master and became a Sith... You must learn from yourself, not anyone else or from the force. That I heard from Darth Lighning, my grandfather's grandfather..." Tepe said and the two Tepe's disappeared as the real Tepe walked to his master. His face was twisted from hate and suffering.

Darth Rythe
05-07-2004, 04:22 AM
I drop my arm to the floor and regenerate a new one.
'You have changed a lot, but any sith would agree that you have not become a sith"
"I sence there is too much peace in you"

I walk past Tepe out into the bar area and order a drink.

Black Knight of Keno
05-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Tepe sits down next to Rythe. "You are quite right about that. I am a Sith, but my Jedi side is still having the control on my other mental side. I can kill hwoever with or without thw force without thinking a blink of an eye about it, but still my mental side is controlled by that darn good side. I use my anger in fights but before and after the fight, I become as peceful as I were in the Jedi times. I know it, and that is one thing why I got to the ancient Sith's. I asked them to destroy my evil side..." Tepe ordered a drink and swallowed it down quickly "...but they couldn't touch the good side... The evil had made a very strong armor to the good side... Or something like that..." Tepe continued and looked at his master.

Darth Rythe
05-08-2004, 06:23 AM
"hmm, I think I understand what your saying, but why did you want them to take away your evil?"

"Are you turning astray on me?"

Black Knight of Keno
05-08-2004, 03:04 PM
"I will never betray the evil side... If my evil side would been crushed, it wouldn't been strong enought. I am now sure that my evil side will swallow the good in me... It's just a matter of time" Tepe said and looked Rythe

Darth Rythe
05-09-2004, 03:07 AM
"In time it will happen, I found my spirit just before I left Topshot."

Before anybody could move I activate my saber and throw it behind me stabbing a saber wielding bounty hunter.
I call the saber back to my hand and deactivate it.

"I must now also work on my skills even more, considering I have even more enimies now."

Black Knight of Keno
05-09-2004, 03:59 AM
"Yes, thats why I want to help you... You have thousands of enemies rolling into this very planet... You need help with them"

Darth Rythe
05-09-2004, 04:06 AM
I eye Tepe
"I thought you would want to be looking for an apprentice."
"But, I would apprecitate your help Tepe."

Black Knight of Keno
05-09-2004, 05:33 AM
"I will find an apprentice... It is a matter of time until I find the rght potental, but we shall see when the time arrives" Tepe says and looks Rythe. He draws his hood on and stands up. He looks at a Rodian that walked just behind them. Tepe eyes the rodian and then grins as the green rodian starts hovering. The rodian takes a grip from his throat as his body hits the roof. Tepe turns to Rythe and grins as the chocked Rodian falls down and dies as his neck cracks on the fall. "I could even enjoy helping you" Tepe says and grins under his hood.

Joetheeskimo
05-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Kilmor glanced over at Tepe. I can't believe he was once a Jedi, He mused. He got up and brushed by Namin, feeling his cousin's eyes burning a hole in his back. He walked over to the bartender and ordered an ale. Namin, who hadn't moved for a few minutes, finally moved across the floor and stood next to Kilmor.
"Let's see how you've improved in saber skills, friend," Namin growled. Kilmor looked over and grinned, although inside he knew his cousin was ready to kill him. "Is that a challenge?"

The two retreated into the dueling room. The wall was still stained with Rythe's blood. Kilmor hoped his wasn't going to be there next.

Namin threw off his dark cloak and activated a dual-bladed saber. Kilmor moved for his lightsaber, but Namin lunged forward unexpectedly, not caring about rituals. Kilmor flipped out of the way, both lightsabers in hand instantly. Namin ran forward and attacked, spinning and rolling behind Kilnor. kilmor blocked both blows and spun to deflect two more. His cousin's two blades spun through the air. The left blade was jabbed at Kilmor's neck, and then his cousin spun and sliced towards Kilmor's left side. Kilmor's lightsabers moved quickly through the air, blocking both blows with sparks crackling through the air. Namin flipped over Kilmor's head, but as he was in midair, Kilmor stabbed a lightsaber upward. The green blade sunk into Namin's shoulder. A millisecond later, he was on the ground, lightsaber skittering away from him.

Kilmor deactivated one of his lightsabers and force-pulled his cousin's saber into his hand. Namin lay on the floor, holding his shoulder. Kilmor offered a hand to help him up, but Namin didn't accept it. He dragged himself to his feet, snatched his lightsaber from Kilmor, and stalked out.

the battle was over, but it had only helped in making the Dark Jedi Namin hate the Jedi Master Kilmor. And revenge was his objetive now...

Darth Rythe
05-10-2004, 04:20 AM
I get out my data pad and order a couple of robots to clean up the mess.
Looking at my data pad I turn to Tepe.
"They've takin out my ship"
"I've had so many ships and every single one gets detroyed"

"If I have bounty Hunter coming out here, then someone must have alot of credits."

Black Knight of Keno
05-10-2004, 04:31 AM
"You know the hutts hate the Empire and they have a lot of credits..." Tepe said and walked to the dueling rooms door. He watched the Jedi and the Dark Jedi battle. He smiled as he dodged Namin that was coming out. "Don't tease the Dark Jedi, Kilmor. You may hurt yourself" Tepe grinned and walked towards Kilmor. "Why can't you beleave I was once a jedi? Yes, I can feel your emotions and some of your thoughts. I AM a sith, you know" Tepe said and looked Kilmor under his hood.

Darth Rythe
05-10-2004, 04:42 AM
"Your anger has been showing lately, that is maybe why he is making assumptions"
I walk up to the 2 off them.

"I think Matt Katarn might have something to do with this."

I walk to my quaters.

Black Knight of Keno
05-10-2004, 04:50 AM
Tepe nods to Rythe as he leaves and then turns to Kilmor. He drops his dark cape and looks kilmor with his twisted face. He draws his double bladed lightsaber. "We shall battle. You shall see I was a Jedi and you shall see I will be a Jedi until the good in me disappears completely" Tepe said and walked to the other side of the room. He waited until Kilmor was ready and ignited both of his blades. He started offensively and attacked from the left side, but hit Kilmor rom the right side with his double bladed lightsbaer.

Darth Rythe
05-10-2004, 04:59 AM
I senced it straight away, another jedi at the cantina, no, it was Tepe. wtf

I return to the room and watch the two of them.

Black Knight of Keno
05-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Many hours passed and at last, Tepe was flying to the wall. He crashed and dropped his double ended lightsaber. He rose up, drew his lightsaber to his hand and bowed to Kilmor for the battle to end. Tepe grabbed his cape and walked throught the door where Rythe stopped him. Tepe looked at Rythe

Darth Rythe
05-10-2004, 09:03 AM
"Good fight, but I am regretting letting you go so early."
"Next time you will do better, you must release your anger."
"You do not have to be totally overcome by the darkside. Topshot and I still have traces of the lightside in us but we consentrate on releaseing our anger."

Black Knight of Keno
05-10-2004, 09:45 AM
"I know that master, but as I have anything good inside me, I am weak. You felt my good ssde taking over, right? That is one sign..."

Joetheeskimo
05-10-2004, 05:28 PM
((ffs, Tepe, try letting me actually do the duel instead of controlling my characer and ending it in two posts. :rolleyes: ))

Kilmor sits back down and watches Namin. The Dark Jedi is standing as still as a statue again, his face hidden by the cloak.

"If you want to be mad, you should try playing me in a game of Tie vs. X-Wing (a holo game in which you try to destroy the other person's ship). I'll bet I could beat you." Kilmor grins.

Darth Rythe
05-11-2004, 07:21 AM
((There there joe *pats on back*))

Yeeess.....veeery angry:p

"It is a sign that you need to do some more meditating."

Darth Rythe
05-14-2004, 05:46 AM
((OOC: COME ON PEOPLE!!!!))

I walk to the bar and order a drink waiting for something to happen.

Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 01:54 PM
A shadow appears next to Rythe. "Master... I have suceeded" Tepe said and sat down next to Rythe. He didn't show his even more twisted face and just ordered an ale

Flamehart
05-14-2004, 11:35 PM
A shadowy figure entered the bar, a dark aura could be sensed about him, with incredible strength. The figure seemed to turn to Hunter, and it snarled. "Hunter...."

I turned, and then absentmindedly spoke, "I ain't got any spare change for your homeless..." suddenly he notices who's speaking to him and blinks. "Whoa, freaky." He stands up and looks at the figure. The figure's shape is similar to Hunter's, but dark and threatening. It struck out at Hunter, but he moved and twisted his arm under the dark figure's, and his handgun was to his face before he knew it.

The figure glared at Hunter, then moved away. Hunter put his pistol back into his holster. "Let's do this somewhere more...safe." He leaped up and spinkicked the dark person, knocking him into the dueling room before he knew it, then followed him inside. A loud screaming sound was heard as Hunter unleashed his power in the fight.

Darth Rythe
05-16-2004, 03:08 AM
"Very good Tepe."

I turn to him,

"I'm going to look for a new ship. Maybe some sort of cruiser"

I walk out of the cantina and call for a shuttle.

Flamehart
05-17-2004, 09:23 PM
If anyone was to look in and watch the duel, there was now two demonic looking figures surrounded by dark auras fighting. Hunter was a blood red blur as he smashed the other demon into the walls. He pulled his massive sword off his back and ran it through the demon. The demon screamed in pain, then said to Hunter. "I cannot die... I am a part of you. I will return!" With that, the demon disappeared, and Hunter's aura and demonic appearance vanished, and he looked his old self again. He left the room and walked back over the table, sat down, and ordered a drink like nothing happened.

Darth Rythe
05-18-2004, 02:45 AM
Returning to the cantina I sence Craigs fight.
*to self*He's good.

I walk in to see him having a drink.
"You are getting better after every battle."
"You are a lot better since we first met"

I hand Tepe a holopic of my new ship.
woop (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Raven(800x600).jpg)
"there is exactly 30 flight crew, 12 pilots, 1000 ground crew and all the extras"

Black Knight of Keno
05-18-2004, 07:50 AM
Tepe looked the picture with interest.
"Very nice, master... But I have a new one too" Tepe said and smiled as he handed over another holopic from his
ship (http://users.kiss.si/~k4ef0519/photos2/starvel.jpg)
"20 flight crew members, 40 pilots that have their own small fighters inside the many hangars and over 700 robot and human crew. Oh, and allso my new landing ship and my fighter" Tepe explained and handed over two other holopics to Rythe.
Landing shuttle (http://cat-studio.com/art/hiromi_art/starship.gif)
Fighter (http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tactics/Maquis.jpg)

Darth Rythe
05-19-2004, 05:46 AM
"ah, T-47Z5's. Made by the Federation I belive."

"My Raven (mothership) and my Mantas (fighters) are made from a very advanced race called the Polaris. They make the best ships and outfits in the galaxy."

"The only problem is they are all troydarians and they can have a bit of an attitude problem."

Flamehart
05-19-2004, 06:44 PM
Hunter shrugged. "I'm not getting stronger, I'm just realizing the potential of my powers even more so, but yes I do fight better than when we first met."

Darth Rythe
05-20-2004, 04:07 AM
"Well considering you and Topshot have you transformations, I have to train very hard to keep up with you two"

"But I have heard that Topshot has a new apprentice, so he probalby has less time for training. I'll probably have to cut back again if I look for another apprentice"

Black Knight of Keno
05-21-2004, 07:28 AM
Tepe walked to hisroom and started meditating when he heard a beeping sound as a small mouse droid came to him and a hologram launched from the top of it's back.
"Sir, a huge ship is attacking us! Transmitting a holopic... now"
A picture (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/desktoppics/Raven(800x600).jpg) flashed to replace the officers hologram.
Tepe grinned madly in anger and jumped up. He grabbed the mouse droid and stormed back into the cantina and pushed Rythe.
"What are you doing!?" Tepe shouted and allmost threw the mouse droid onto the table that started showing a hologram from the battlebetween Tepe's and Rythe's ships.
Tepe glanced at Rythe and got ready to draw his lightsaber.

((I can edit this if something went wrong... I don't know where Rythe's ship was, so.. :rolleyes: ))

Darth Rythe
05-21-2004, 07:44 AM
"What in blazes is going on?"

I walk out side gesturing for Tepe to follow.
Pointing into the sky I see two large capital cruisers attacking each other.

All of a sudden the Ory'hara (my ship) uses it's main weapon.
A huge purple beam comes out at the tips of the struts on the Raven.

I grab my comlink.
"Commander, Sease fire, I repeat Sease Fire!"

The Raven stops shooting and the fighters return to the bays, but the other cruiser continues to put holes into my ship.
I calmly say into my comlink
"Cloak"

The Raven dissapears.

"Commander what were you thinking."

"You told us to my Lord, please don't kill me."

(sorry people, but they are back, and even harder:P)

Just then an exact clone of myself gets of a swoop just like mine.
A clone of Tepe walks around from the back of the cantina.
Then all of the others inside's clones step out from various places.
"Tepe, I think it is time you proved yourself"

((OOC: Don't go too easy on these guys:D, Also, good call Tepe))

Black Knight of Keno
05-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Tepe shouts orders to his comlink and the other ship jumps to hyperspace.
Tepe turns around and looks at his clone.
"Well, you look allmost as good as I do... But still, you look worse" Tepe grins and attackss suddenly but gets blocked in an instant. The battle continues in the street as suddenly Tepe realizes that the cllone is himself, but an older model. So Tepe grins and uses his new ability and jumps to a wall, there to another and gets at the back of his clone. He swings his double bladed lightsaber at the clone but with a red flash, the blade is blocked and Tepe fllies into a wall. Tepe's clone comes closer to the wall to see if Tepe survived, but with a sudden flash, Tepe ignites his blue lightsaber that crashes into the clones red double bladed one. Tepe grins evily at the clone and pushes the clone into the wall to stab the clone. The battle continued in the small alley for hours... ...

Darth Rythe
05-21-2004, 08:24 AM
I stare at my clone.
"So, Matt Katarn is still alive, but I sence something else....NO!"

The clone attacks, I block exery move with ease, but the clone starts improving its speed as if it is matching me.
I kick him in the knee cap knocking him to the ground.
He quickly jumps up, unprepared I punch him as hard as I could in the head braking his mask.

"You do know that I can survive without this mask, unlike you"

"This new presence I am sencing, is it..?"

[clone]"Yes, we have resurected him, so he is even more powerful"
"This cann't be, we killed him almost 10 years ago"((OOC::p))

"TEPE!, This is going to be much harder than we thought,
They have resurected LANCE!

He was a extremly hard enemy that was around when I was Topshots apprentice."

"And if he is back, then that means, he will be making more clones, and more cyborgs"

Black Knight of Keno
05-21-2004, 08:46 AM
Tepe's clone had taken Tepe right near the start of the alley next to the cantina and started kicking Tepe. Tepe rolled suddenly backwards and grabbed the clones leg. Tepe rolled just out of the way as the clone fell to the ground. Tepe jumped up, ignited his sabre and stabbed the clone. Tepe was bruised and heavily damaged in the battle.
"So, we have to find this... Lance?" Tepe asked and walked towards Rythe and the clone. He had ripped his cloak and hood, so he had threw them away and taken the better clothings from the clone Tepe.

topshot
05-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Having returned from showing off his power to the Stormie Brigade, Topshot comes back to the Cantina, in his usual mysterious way: stepping out from the shadows via Dark Teleportation.

"Mr. Anderson........did you receive the package?" (God, I love that quote!)

"Whaddaya think, ********?!? You spilt innocent human blood! Of course I received the package!"

"I see. You're still the same as always, and yet, so am I. I've come back, Mr. Anderson. I'm back to take what's rightfully mine....."

I stretch my blade outward. "And that would be what?"

"......revenge."

"Really? Well, I fail to see how you're going to kill me. We are both mortal, you and I."

"That is true. We both bleed the same blood, but we are not the same....."

Topshot's clone then drives his his fist into his gullet.

"......yet...."

Topshot then blacks out, and his clone then drags his body into the nearest closet , and after, walks slowly over to Craig.

Flamehart
05-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Hunter stood and turned. He watched the mess that was going on in the cantina around him, but he wasn't about to draw his weapons. He was slightly tired from his fight with the demon that had been in the room earlier, even though he was physically capable of taking out the clones.

Darth Rythe
05-22-2004, 10:27 PM
I continue fight the clone in hand to hand combat when the clone uses the force to take my saber from my belt.

He grabed it.
All of a sudden spikes come flying out of the saber straight thought his hands.
"Come on, you should know that one from your last battle"
He drops the saber and regenerates his hand.

"Not good"

I call my saber to my hand igniteing it in the air. I kick him in the head making him stummble backwards, I wait for him to regain his balance.

(clone) : "What are you doing!, You could have had a deathly blow then"

"I like a fair battle"

Twirling my saber I thrust it through his cheast.
The clone just stands there, then laughs.

(Clone) : "I thought you would have figured out by now, since you have regeneration, so do I, But my power will always be better than the original"

"I don't think so"
I punch him in the face again, drawing my hand back, blood starts dripping out of his mouth and off my hand.

"Yes Tepe, He was bad back then, but by the sound of these clones, he is going to be harder than we thought"

I look behind Tepe just in time to see His clone get up and run at him.
Useing force push I knock Tepe out of the way just as his clones saber swings though the air where Tepe stood.

Black Knight of Keno
05-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Tepe rolled backwards and suddenly jumped at the clone. Tepe ignites his flashing blue blade and cut the head off from the clone.
"There. So, were going to get that bastard away from his hidingplace?" Tepe asks as he sswirls his blade at his clone many times more, cutting the arms, legs and rest of the body into pieces.

Joetheeskimo
05-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Kilmor comes out of the bathroom. "What did I miss?"

:p

Darth Rythe
05-25-2004, 06:26 AM
((OOC:umm.........Life?:Pjk))

I continue attacking my opponent.
I twirl my saber in my have and slice it in half.
I watch my clone drop to the ground squirming, but like myself he regenerated himself.
I look up towards my ship orbiting the planet, I use the force to contact the commander on the main deck.

With my plan set I needed to get away from the rest of the people at the cantina.
I jumped high into the air and stopped.
Floating in mid-air I waited for my clone to follow, when he started moving off the ground I started to fly away from the city, but I was too late, the manta from my ship that I called on was already entering the atmosphere.
The clone started charging at me but I used instent-teliportation to get out of the way and land down at the cantina.
Looking up to my clone I saw the manta activate its, beam weapon and rip the clone apart.

Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 06:47 AM
"Do you know where should we start looking this... Lance?" Tepe asked as his ship jumped out of hyperspace with a blue flash just next to the Or'hara. Tepe looked the Starbeam(MY ship) turn just missing the Or'hara.

"Admiral..." Tepe said to his comlink and got back a distressed voice allmost shouting.
Admiral: "I am truly sorry, milord, but we had a small- Gaah! I-i am tr-Gah!"
Tepe: "Commander Prosection, can you hear me?"
Commander: "Yes, milord"
Tepe: "Take over the Admiral's position, I do not want to see any navigation errors again!"
Commander: "Yes, milord"

Tepe put his comlink away and looked Rythe. "Shall we go look for Lance before he sends more clones against us?" Tepe said and walked next to Rythe, grinning under his hood.

topshot
05-25-2004, 01:24 PM
The clone looked Craig straight in the eyes.

"So you're aware of it?"

Darth Rythe
05-26-2004, 06:09 AM
((OOC:My ships name is the Or'hara
oooh, big post master:p))

"I'm not sure we should go looking for him.
Now that I'm the Emporer, I believe he will find us"

I sit in the shade of a parked starbridge and watch my master continue fighting.

Darth Rythe
05-30-2004, 07:50 AM
I continue to watch my Master, but he doesn't seem to be moving.

Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Tepe grunted and stepped the ramp up to his quite big fighter. The fighter was the size of a T-3000 freighter and it had ten astrodroids working in the engine room, some times working in the cockpit if necessary. Tepe walked past a weapons locker, not even flinching and throught an opening door into the cockpit to see his Calamari co-pilot. "Let's get off this thing. We need to take care of some things in Naboo..." Tepe grinned and sat on his chair as the calamari nodded and started warming the engines for a fast takeoff.
The figter blasted away from the hangar and soon landed into the hangar of the Starbeam. Tepe didn't even try noticing the two officers explaining something next to him, trying to keep up with his steps. Tepe waved his hand and the officers got quiet and flew to the walls near a door leading to the command bridge. Tepe stepped into the command bridge and saw his Admiral giving orders from a small platform in the middle of the room and a deep part where worked many officers and crew members. Tepe looked around as few soldiers that were talking snapped and made a strickt line. The Admiral turned and looked Tepe. "Sir, we are ready to jump into hyperspace at your command" the Admiral said and Tepe nodded. He walked to the Admiral and smiled at the darkness of the space and nodded to jump into hyperspace. The Starbeam gave a small flash as it jumped into hyperspace.

Joetheeskimo
06-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Kilmor gets bored, so he walks out and starts chopping apart rodians with sniper rifles on Nar Shadaa.

Darth Rythe
06-05-2004, 07:12 AM
"I don't know exactly what is going on here but I might know someone that does. If anybody needs me i'll be on Yavin 4 at the Jedi Academy, I need to meet an old friend, that's if he is still alive after all these years"

I start walking to the hangers when a shuttle from my ship starts hovering above me. As the door opens a high ranking officer steps out.
"Sir, we have recieved a message from your Kel-Dor friend, he is expecting us to arrive soon"

"well then lets not keep him waiting"

I step into the shuttle a blast off to the Ory'hara.

Black Knight of Keno
06-08-2004, 06:06 AM
"Sir, we are arriving in Naboo" an officer shouted and the Starbeam jumped out of the hyperspace with a flash.
tepe looked the corrupted planet of Naboo that was some tens of years ago a beautiful planet, tried to keep safe from Lord Sidious, Trade federation and Count Dooku. Tepe turned to his Admiral. "Admiral, prepare the landing forces and the bombers in five minutes. Commander, scan the planet. I want to know if the planet is still under the Trade Federations rule. We can't risk our clones to death by some stupid droids" Tepe turned back to see the planet. He looked at the now so black planet, allmost destroyed by Emperor Palpatine a long time ago.
After a few minutes the Starbeam entered the orbit of Naboo and the Admiral came to Tepe. "Sir, the landing forces and bombers are ready at your command"
"Sir, we have spotted many robot factories in the surface of the planet. We have confirmed the presence of Trade Federation. There is allso some old-modeled droid control ships in the other side of the planet" the commander came to Tepe and showed a small screen.
"Admiral, send a message to Emperor Rythe that there is Trade Federation presence still in the universe. And they are building grand armies to coonfront ours... It may not be true, but it will be after someone will corrupt their minds... I know these Neimoidians are easy to control..."

Darth Rythe
06-08-2004, 06:30 AM
((OOC:hope you don't mind))

Tepe's Ship

"My Lord we have an enemy battle cruiser coming out of hyperspace"

'Where?"

"behind us!"

"Onscreen"

Tepe would have only just seen the battlecruiser for a few seconds before it started to glow a bright purple and disintergrate.
Out of the scrap metel came another Raven class Polaris Cruiser.
"General, send a message to the Ory'hara, tell them we appretiate their comany."

"My Lord, That isn't the Ory'hara"
End Tepe's Ship

"Commander, Our work is finnished here, I don't want to spend any extra time here."

"We have a message from the Starbeam My Lord."

"Yes?"

*message*: Lord Rythe, we have entered the Naboo system and as Tepe thought, the Trade Federation is still working in the area.
My Master would like your presence known in this system"

"Commander, set a course for the Naboo system."
"Tell Plo koon that we will be there in 5 minutes."

"Sir, I must warn you, even the polaris hyperdrives can't withstand that."

"Commander, do not underestimate me"

"ye..yes..my..lord"

Black Knight of Keno
06-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Tepe felt a huge crush in the force and quickly turned to the commander.
"Commander, I demand an explanation!"
"My lord, I don't know what-" Tepe waved his hand to quiet the commander.
"Get the ship onscreen. Try to make contact with it. I want to talk with the ship's commander"
"Yes, my lord"
The commander ran to a screen and started making contact with the other ship. After a few minutes, they finally got a channel linked to the ship.
"This is the Imperial cruiser Starbeam, we demand an explanation" the Admiral said, now standing in the platform. Tepe waited in the backround as the Admiral repeated himself.
"This is the raven class Polaris cruiser. We don't know what has happened, the other ship just blew up when we jumped out from hyperspace ust behind it"
"What are you even doing in the Naboo system? This is highly restricted area and a part of the Imperial cloning planets"
"We have a cargo of plastoid and workmen to the planet of Naboo, we cannot risk our cargo because of your stupid questions. Officer, cut the lin-gghh"
"Tell us, what are you really doing here!" Tepe stepped into the platform and the Admiral bowed and left.
"We came... here to..."
An explosion was heard in the polaris cruiser and the link broke.
"Admiral, get this ship away from the polaris cruiser! NOW!" Tepe shouted and the Starbeam turned just as the polaris cruiser's engines exploded. The hole cruiser blew up.

"Sir, we have a transmission from the cruiser. It was sent just before the other ship before blew up and the other one appeared"
"Pach it throught"
((No problem, if you just give me the message. I couldn't think of anything to here right now...))

Darth Rythe
06-09-2004, 04:25 AM
I use instant tele-portation to beam to the Polaris shio\p and save Plo Koon.

When back on my ship he asks.
"You says this fool was once your apprentice?"

"Yes, not that long ago, I don't know what he was thinking"

"Do you know how long I have had that ship?"

"Don't worry, I will talk to Tepe about it and replace the Mu'hara"

"My Lord, we have entered the Naboo system"

"Good, Get my shuttle ready, I would like to have a word with the Tepe, and his crew"

I take the nearest turbolift to the hanger and board the classic imperial class shuttle and order two manta escourts.

Once abourd the ship I am escourted to the bridge.

Black Knight of Keno
06-09-2004, 06:35 AM
Tepe looks down at his crew.
"My lord, the Emperor is asking for docking clearance"
"Get him into hangar 5. Admiral, you and two soldiers shall esscort him to the bridge. Get moving!"
The admiral ran throught the bridge doors and got to a turbolift with two soldiers.
They were just in time to see the ramp lower down from the Imperial shuttle. The two soldiers stand next to the turbolift as the Admiral goes to receave the sudden visit of the Emperor. He kneels down as Rythe walks down the ramp.
"My lord" He says and rises when Rythe passes him. "I am terribly sorry that Lord Tepe can't come to escort you, but you must understand that he is busy in the command bridge" the admiral explains as they enter the turbolift with the two soldiers.
In the bridge, Tepe turns to se the doors open and the soldiers making a strickt line next to the door's both sides.
"My lord, what could I do to deserve this sudden visit?" Tepe kneeled but suddenly got up to face Rythe. He knew something was up and it wasn't good for him.

topshot
06-09-2004, 09:03 PM
*The clone gets bored from staring Craig in the eyes and goes for Kilmor, instead. Activates saber and charges into battle.*

Darth Rythe
06-10-2004, 04:05 AM
"First, you can Transfer your ships logs over to my interpretures to find out what caused the explosion of my friends ship."

"But first I must apologise to you Tepe, for not telling you that my friend was going to usist us in this system. The Mu'hara destroyed that ship knowing that you woulnd't know of it."

I walk to the front of the bridge and look out the window of the ship.

"How many Federation ships are here and in the nabouring systems?"

As soon as I've asked the question I turn back to the viewscreen and see another Raven Class cruiser arrive.

*Commander*: "Lord Tepe, another Raven has entered the system."

(me): "Commander, send a message to my ship telling Plo Koon that his ship has arrived"

(OOC: It's not the Plo Koon from Ep 1 2 & 3, i just couldn't think of a name))

Black Knight of Keno
06-10-2004, 05:21 AM
"Commander, scan the neighbour systems for any Federation ships. Admiral, prepare the fighters. Communication officer, send a message to Ory'hara and send allso the log's" Tepe commanded, twisting and turning on the platform to face whoever he was talking with in the time.
He then faced Rythe. "Lord Rythe, I think we could need some more cruisers to destroy the hole federation in this sector..." Tepe said just before the Commander turned from his booth. "My lord, we have detected twenty Trade Federation ships in the neighbour systems, each has five"
"Hmmh, so... The Federation has twenty in the neighbour systems and meybe 3-4 Federation Droid control ships. Lord, we have our landing forces and fighters ready, should we attack?"
The Admiral walked to Tepe. "Sir, the fighters are ready and the bombers are being loaded" The Admiral said as the communications officer completed the transmission. "My lord, the Ory'hara has receaved our logs and the message"
"Good" Tepe said to the two officers and looked Rythe. "What shall we do?"

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Kilmor activated his lightsaber and the clone's attacked glanced of his lightsaber. He skipped back to avoid another blow and shifted into battle position.

Darth Rythe
06-11-2004, 04:10 AM
"If there are that many ships in the other systems we will need re-enforcements."

*comlink to my ship*

Commander, send a distress becon to the nearest Battle Cruiser, telling them that we need imediate assistance"

*comlink to ship*

"That should draw a few cruisers our way."

I sence a precence behind me, turning around I see a polaris warrior standing behind me.

*Tepe's Gaurds*
"How did you get here?
Get him!"
*Tepe's gaurds*

"Tepe, unless you want your men ripped apart I think you should tell your men to stand down, i'm not kidding he is cappable of it"

((OOC:He looks like one of the aliens out of UT 2003))

"Sir, our ground troops are ready for deployment at you comand."

"Very good Vil'yorw, very good."

"Tepe, Vil'yorw, Begin landing your troops."

*Comlink to ship*
"Commander, gett all fighters on stand by, but do not deploy!"
*comlink to ship*

"I recomend you do the same Tepe"

Black Knight of Keno
06-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Tepe nods and looks his guards. "Stay back"
He looks then at his Admiral. "Admiral, you heard it. Get all fighters on stand by but do not deploy. Commander, give the signal to every landing ship to start landing"
The Admiral and the commander tuen to their posts and start sending messages around the ship.
"We shall win this battle, master" Tepe said and turned on the platform to watch out of the window

topshot
06-11-2004, 08:47 PM
"I expected you to block....."

*Charges Kilmor in a force dash, fakes left, then strikes right.*

Darth Rythe
06-12-2004, 04:44 AM
I Go to the front of the bridge also and watch my ship start deploying its landing forces.

"It will not be an easy battle for the troops, you may think your troop are expendable, but the polaris are known not to leave even a dead body behind."

*Commander*
"Lord Tepe, our sencers detect two polaris Scarabs entering the system"
*Commander*

"Excellent, the renforcements have arrived"

"Tepe, would you like to join me on the surface?"

Just then several Droid starfighters and some naboo N1-fighters come into view.

"Looks like we have a bit of company"

*To ship*
"Commander, let them take shields down to 80% before deploying the fighters, this way they will think they have the upper hand over a large ship like that"
*To ship*

Joetheeskimo
06-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Kilmor blocks the slash and jabs towards the clone's chest.

Darth Rythe
06-17-2004, 04:59 AM
The fighters attacking the Ora'hara start to fly slower thinking they have the uperhand.
When the shields where on 80% exactly all of the fighters where released absolutly annilalating the fed ships.

"Well, that takes care of some of the fighters, there will be more though. Would you like to join me on the surface Tepe?"

Black Knight of Keno
06-17-2004, 05:49 AM
"Yes, I really want to see the faces of the vice-president as the Empire attacks the Trade Federation" Tepe grins and turns. He puts his cape better and then notes to two blue--armouredtroopers to get the Imperial landing shuttle ready. "Commander, call m guard here at once" Tepe said as he turned to Rythe. "Master, you should call your guard to meet us down there. My guards won't last if we would get under an attack. We do have our lightsaber's thought, but we can't hold on for huge armies for long" Tepe said and turned again to see maybe 28 blue-armored troopers march in. "Captain, get your men to your landing shuttle. We shall meet yu down on the planet, so follow our landing shuttle closely"

Joetheeskimo
06-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Seeing as the clone hasn't responded for several dyas, Kilmor pushes the clone into a wall, knocking him unconscious, and deactivates his saber, taking a seat again.

Sorry Topshot ;)

Darth Rythe
06-19-2004, 06:05 AM
*Comlink*
"Commander, get my gaurds down on the surface, No, cancel that order. Get two Polaris warriors down to the surface to wait for our shuttle"
*Comlink*

I watch as Tepe's gaurds lead the way to the turbo lift.

I turn to one of the gaurds.
"When we get to the surface, I want you to find out where the main base of the Federation is"

"Yes Sir."

As we enter the Hanger two polaris walk up to me, I then remember that they were not orderd to leave the ship.

"You two, You are now in charge of my artilary, get to the Ora'Hara and get the cannons down the the surface"

With grins on their faces they walk to my shuttle and take off.

"Shall we Tepe..."

Black Knight of Keno
06-19-2004, 06:33 AM
"I have a bad feeling about this..." Tepe said to himself and stepped on the ramp. He walked up inside the shuttle and to the cockpit. He watched his calamari friend warm up the engines. "Do you have everything ready for the Emperor?"
"Yes, my lord"
"Good. I'll take over. You go and make the ride comfortable for him"
"Yes, my lord"
The calamari left the cockpit and soon entered the small room where Rythe was waiting. He kneeled. "My lord, I am Lord Tepe's co-pilot. I am called Achak" He waited for Rythe to give him the order to rise up

Tepe looked throught the window at te closening battle. He put the shielding to maximum as two droid fighters and one naboo fighter got behind them and started to shoot at the Imperial shuttle(The model used by ex. Darth Vader. Not the one I use)
Tepe preesed buttons as fast as he could to get the shielding different to other places andat maximum in others. "Achak! To the turret! Master Rythe, I think you should come to the cockpit" He shouted into the intercom and tried to keep the ship steady in the huge bombardment of the three fighters. Obviously the Starbeam had noticed the shuttle under attack and many of it's turrets started shooting at the fighters. "Starbeam, cease fire! Cease fire!" Tepe shouted to the comlink and the flashing red lasers stopped. Now Achak was allready in the small turret, shooting at the fighters, assisted by one automatic laser cannon in the bottom.
Tepe tried still keeping the shuttle steady as the ship got nearer and nearer to the planet.

Darth Rythe
06-19-2004, 06:44 AM
The naboo fighter sweeps past the cockpit of the shuttle, i was just in time for the pilot to see me and start makeing a retreat, but i could not allow someone to get away with attacking my old apprentice.

I summon the force and grip the pilots throte (spelling....whatever) I watch as the fighter slams into the Ora'hara.

"Thats one down"
I can't assits on the other two but my ship can.

*Comlink*
Commander, we needs a manta escourt imeedeatly, we are under attack.
*comlink*

topshot
06-20-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Seeing as the clone hasn't responded for several dyas, Kilmor pushes the clone into a wall, knocking him unconscious, and deactivates his saber, taking a seat again.

Sorry Topshot ;)

Pfeh, you of all people should know I have the attention span of a fish. j/k XD

You are forgiven. :cool:

*Another clone attacks Kilmor in a drunken rage.*

Darth Rythe
06-21-2004, 03:31 AM
((OOC: Danb that's a stupid fish:xp:J/k))

"Tepe, stay on course, you will not be able to loose droid Starfighters."

As we cruise to the planet Naboo Tepe's friend continues to use the turret in blind anger, but with little sucsess.

I look out the view screen as the Mantas come screeming into action.

Darth Rythe
06-26-2004, 07:23 AM
((OOC: WTF PEOPLE, this thread used to be thriving until.....umm... it stoped thriving...SHUT UP!
DO SOMETHING!!!!))

Redwing
06-26-2004, 04:06 PM
((*Does something*

;)))

Cercueil
06-26-2004, 05:42 PM
((dont worry, I kill threads when I post and Im new. you should see how fast i killed Jedi Wars and the slow death im causing in the day after tomorrow ))

Joetheeskimo
06-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Cercueil
((dont worry, I kill threads when I post and Im new. you should see how fast i killed Jedi Wars and the slow death im causing in the day after tomorrow ))

"killed"?

Darth Rythe
06-29-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Cercueil

((OOC: Well then, bugger off:) ))

*looks at Redwing....shakes head*

Joetheeskimo
06-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth Rythe
((OOC: Well then, bugger off:) ))

((What he meant was **** off.))

Darth Rythe
06-30-2004, 04:02 AM
((OOC: Yes, but im a nice person<_<))

I watch as the mantas take down the fighters and escourt us to the surface. Once on the surface I look to the sky and see several shuttles heading towards the surface, probably loaded with long range cannons.

Joetheeskimo
07-02-2004, 11:35 AM
((And I'm not? :xp: j/k))

Kilmor dives to the side to avoid the maddened clone, drawing and activating his lightsaber.

Black Knight of Keno
07-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Tepe walks out of the landing ship and looks around. Achak was walking behind him with his Laser rifle. "Lord Tepe, shall I wait here?" "No, Achak. We need you on our way. But first, send a message to my guard. Give the ships our coordinations" "Yes, my lord" Tepe watched Rythe. " Master, I feel something strange down here. Force is strong on this planet. You are more learned. Can you feel what id it?" Tepe said, walking next to Rythe that was looking up towards the space

Darth Rythe
07-08-2004, 06:07 AM
"I have felt this before."

I look towards the hills and see a couple a scout bikes mount the hill.

I look over at a couple a elite warriors and point towards the scouts.

The Polaris run at the scouts as they try to make an escape with our position.

"The force around this feeling has got considerably stonger since I last....."

I start running up the hill. once at the top I look down the other side and see an army of Fed troops heading our way, and at the lead is Lance.

As soon as he sees me he jumps on a scout bike and head towards the city.

"Tepe, we'll have to get rid of the army before we can go after Lance"

Black Knight of Keno
07-08-2004, 06:25 AM
Tepe drew his comlink and made a link to his ship. "Bomber fleet, start your bombing. You know our position, head from that towards the hills and open fire and the bombing hatches. Landing troops, start your landing immediatly towards our position. And for all you last fighters waiting in the hangars, escort the bombers and landing ships down here. This command takes place immediatly" Tepe said. In the same time in the ship, every single emergency light started flashing. Bombers were being occupied as fast as the pilots could get to their ships, Landing troops were in an endless wave heading towards the landing ships. Mechanics readied the largest landing ships for the AT-AT's and AT-ST's as the pilots were warming the engines. In the TIE-hangar, thirty pilots were warming their engines ready to escort the bombers and landing ships.
Tepe watched Achak come down the ramp. "Your guard shall be here in two minutes" he said and Tepe smiled. "Good. Get the signal ready so the landing ships know our position" Tepe said and Achak left again

Darth Rythe
07-13-2004, 06:28 AM
I watch as Tepe walks away, I was impresed with the way he was handling this. I turn to the Polaris commander.

"Commander, get the special forces to the palace, I will be there shortly, If you run into lance, do not ingage him."

"Yesss my Lord, We will contact yousss asss ssoon ass we arrive"

"Excellent"

"Corpral, get me a bike"

"Yes Sir"

Doomie
07-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Just a little OOC question: You guys still in the bar?

Darth Rythe
07-14-2004, 06:59 AM
Tepe and Myself are on Naboo, the rest as far as I know, are still at the Bar.
Now, Move about your business.;)

Joetheeskimo
07-14-2004, 10:36 PM
((Doomgiver; what's your cahracter name? For now I'll use Doomgiver :)))
Kilmor disposes with the clone and walks over to Doomgiver. "So, are you a bounty hunter or what?" he asks, ordering a corellian ale.

Darth Rythe
07-15-2004, 03:48 AM
I jump on the bike and start chasing, when I pass Tepe, I give him a look as if to say, "I can handle this".

I continue chacing him for about 30 minutes before he finally jumps of his bike backwards, I continue on my course to run him over. Lance jumps again backwards activates his saber and trys to slice me in his backflip. In the nick of time I jusmp as High as possible on a ledge of the building we stopped near.

Lance: "Did you think I would be that unaware?"

"Not at all."

Lance: "Are you ready for this?"

"Are you!"

I activate my saber and jump down pulling him into the air making him fall to the ground.

Black Knight of Keno
07-20-2004, 07:12 AM
Tepe felt his master be in the fight. He knew he could handle Lance, so he got up to the hill. There was thousands of clones behind the hill, ready to attack the droids coming from the other side. Two AT-AT's and tens of AT-ST's walked throught the forest towards the hill. "First company and the second company! Start your attack!" he said into his comlink. Two companies rushed from the huge forests and into the plains where the droids were. The droids woke up and rushed to meet their enemies as Tepe gave the command to four new companies that rushed from the forests. Still the clones were outnumbered, and definatly outgunned. "AT-AT's and AT-ST's, you have your signal" Tepe said and two AT-AT's started to climb over the hill and the AT-ST's infront of them. The droid tanks were outgunned now. Huge fleet of droid fighters appeared. "TIE-company, it's your turn" Tepe said into his comlink again and another fleet appeared from space and attacked the droid fighters from their back, destroying allmost third of them. Tepe smiled again and gave the oorder to every company still left to attack. Thousands of clones, destroying thousands of droids, tens of AT-ST's and two AT-AT's destroying the droid tanks. The battle was furious, but then it got better. "Release our Darkkies" Tepe said into his comlink and red lightsabers activated in the forests. Ten of the dark jedi attacked into the battlefield. Tepe knew the battle was allready won, and so he climbed on his custom hoverbike. He closened the city. He wanted to help Rythe.

Four droidekas were guarding the city's gate where Tepe was heading. He made a backflip as the bike crashed into one and exploded, destroying the other one next to it. Tepe drew his lightsabre and activated the blade. As he couldn't mach up the two droidekas with force shields, he drew his other lightsabre and activated the other blade only. He threw both that cut the force shield generators and then drew the sabres back. He put the one bladed back and the double bladed he activated. Both two red blades flashed as four lasers bolts hit bothe blades. He smiled as he walked over the two exploded droidekas. The others were still falling as all of their own shots hit both in the head area. Tepe looked around and then started running towards a street. He saw flashing of lightsabers.

Darth Rythe
07-20-2004, 07:26 AM
Once both back on the ground we continue to attack.

Lance: "You have become stronger I see"

"You know nothing of the Dark Side!"

I throw Him back and release my anger into my Lightning shocking him making him run inside.

When I walk inside I see him at the end of the hall.

"You will fall be my hand, just like your Master!"

Lance: "NO!!!!!"

He charges at me. I use Grip to fling him into the air.

"You know you cannot win!"

Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Tepe runs towards Rythe and stops a few meters away from him. The his of his lightsaber igniting was allmost scary in the quietness.
"Rythe! Finish him! Quickly!" Tepe shouted and looked at Lance and Rythe

Darth Rythe
07-23-2004, 07:54 AM
I turn to Tepe while I continue to block

"Didn't anybody ever tell you, the darkside is also the for Fun?"

I continue to attack at Lance.

Tepe starts to move in,

"Tepe, stay where you are, I know you are getting better but you will be no match for you"

Lance: "In that case, I'll take down your friend here first."

Lance jumps at Tepe.

Before anybody could even blink I am standing next to Tepe watching Lance fall to the ground in to pieces.

"We should get moving, I don't think he will be returning."

I turn in time to so his body hit the ground.

"I was disapointed with his effort, His Master was a better fighter."

Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2004, 08:08 AM
"Well? The battle is allready won. Over half of their airforces are destroyed and hopefully over third of the droid army is destroyed"
Tepe looks at Rythe. "What shall we do now?"

Darth Rythe
07-23-2004, 08:32 AM
((OOC:OMG 1987 POSTS! Thats my year!!!!!:D:D:D:D))

"Tepe, I am impresed by the way you have handled yourself. You truely are becomeing stronger in the force, but my most important advice to you is, with this power, yo must then know how to control it. I once know a great Jedi back in my Academy days that died of his overwhelming power, It was the most powerful person I've ever met."

"Well, if the battle is won, we might as well head back to the cantina to see what other systems need to be delt with."

Black Knight of Keno
07-23-2004, 08:50 AM
"What do you mean? I know the dark side is more powerful than I can now even imagine, but... I thought the force is what combines the living things" Tepe said, walking with Rythe towards the shuttle that Achak had brought into the city's outskirts

Darth Rythe
07-23-2004, 08:56 AM
"That is true, but since I have now become emporer, I must also conserve my power or it could get the better of me."

"There once was a great Jedi known as Yoda, he didn't die of old age, I can tell you that"

((OOC: I'm tierd i'm going to bed, cya champ)

Black Knight of Keno
07-25-2004, 03:52 PM
Tpe nodded and walked quietly with Rythe. Soon they walked uip the ramp of the shuttle. Tepe stopped walking on the end of the ramp. "Rythe, do you know about a Sith academy working on Correllia?" Tepe asked, stepping off of the ramp. He pressed a few buttons on the control panel next to the ramp and with a hiss the ramp rose and closed.

Tepe turned to Rythe and watched him.

steven
07-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Steven entered with his little ewok buddy,jakkel, following him. He looked around and found a place to sit.

Curt-Man
07-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Junn walked in the bar with his vibro blade sheathed on his back
"hey welmin, i'll have some tarisian ale, i just got back from a nasty mission on tatooine, bloody sand people, they were actually sieging anchorhead, thankfully anchorhead had some defensive improvements made, but whatever, they had to be stopped, i helped, i guess".

Joetheeskimo
07-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Kilmor frowned. "Tuskens? Siege? The two don't belong the the same sentence. Tuskens don't work that way. Are you sure there wasn't something else...?"

Curt-Man
07-27-2004, 08:59 PM
"yeah something came over them it was nuts, they were all ten times at fighting,stratagies and everything, very strange i thought, i didn't believe it until i saw it, but we whooped them"

Black Knight of Keno
07-29-2004, 05:13 PM
On the starbeam
"Sir, droid battleship closing us. Two minutes on collision"
"Shields at maximum, open fire on every tower"
The Starbeam opens fire on the ship that starts shooting back, loading a larger cannon.
"Sir, we have picked up a strange reaading. It's some kind of a super laser, like in the death star..."
"What!? Inform Lord Tepe and load up the proon torpedoes"

In the shuttle
The comlink in the cockpit cracled. "Shuttle Redlord-2, this is the Starbeam. We have detected a super laser on the droid bttleship that is closing on us. Our weaponry hasn't gotten throught their shields"
Achak informed Tepe throught the intercom and Tepe ran into the cockpit.
"This is Lord Tepe, Starbeam, jump to hyperspace immediatly! We shall land into one of Ory'Hara's hangars"
"But, sir"
"You are too weak, fall back!"
The Starbeam jumped into hyperspace and the shuttle soon landed on one of the Ory'Hara's many hangars.

Back at Welmin's
Tepe walked in and sat down on a table with Achak.
"Achak, now as your service is over, you can make up your own mind. What path will you choose? Join my new fleet, or start your own life, maybe with your own people"
"I shall stick with you, My lord. I shall become one of your Admirals"
"Very good"
Achak left and Tepe stayed on the table.

Darth Rythe
08-01-2004, 07:20 AM
((OOC: Sorry, havn't posted for a while I HATE WORK))

(Response to first Tepe post)

I look at Tepe, and then walk up the ramp without saying anything.

(Response #2)

I walk up to Tepe when he finnished talking.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the academy, I was eventually going to tell you. Why wouldn't I know about it?"

I walk over to a window and look outside.

"I want to return to Naboo. That Trade Federation ship we encounterd would not have been cheap for them, so we must destroy it quickly before they can unleash its power."

"I don't know if you'll remember Darth Vader? He wwas the apprentice to not the previouse but the emporer before that."

"That Emporer destroyed planets for no purpose. I believe that the trade Feds want to do the same. I got one of my men to track the ship. They are currently inbound for Correllia"

"If you would like, I will need a first mate for the trip?"

Black Knight of Keno
08-01-2004, 01:44 PM
"Vader's master destrpyed any planet that was a threat. I have read my homework" Tepe said and looked at Rythe. "And I would be happy to be your first mate" he continued and his hand slid down to his lightsaber, a grin spreading on his face under his hood. His new fleet would soon be ready, and it would be the most powerful and feaared fleet in the Galaxy, as the fleet of super star destroyers by Palpatine hadn't been completed. He was allready planning how would he strike down his master, and defeat his fleet when the time was ready.
"When shall we leave and with what ship?"

Darth Rythe
08-02-2004, 08:11 AM
I looked at Tepe knowing that his time was near.

"We shall leave when you are ready, We'll take the Ory'Hara"

I looked out at the sky as many ships flew by.

"After this mission I will have to stay at the Academy for a while, I presume the Federation will try to take it down several times."

*Comlink*
"Commander, send me a ship"
*Comlink*

I walk up to Junn.

"I've worked with Tuskins before back in my Jedi days. They would never make a fully fledged attack. The largest attack that they've done, or so they told me, was they took down three sand crawlers at once."

I turn to Kilmore thinking about the Federation still.

"Kilmore, I recomend you head to Tatooine and investergate this, I must head to Correllia, I have some business there that doesn't consern Jedi. Please, I'm going to need your help on this. If not I'll have to send Tepe, I don't really want to send him though, I have a bad feeling about it."

I sence Tepe listening into our conversation.

"Unless of course Tepe, you would really like to check out the sand people?"

Black Knight of Keno
08-02-2004, 10:18 AM
Tepe turns to Rythe. "I have some business to attend to after we get back from our trip to Corellia" he said and then stood up. "Ready?" he asked. If Rythe would only know what would wait him on Corellia. His own shipyard. Maybe a little too close to Coruscant, but in these days, the Empire was weak and many fleets were in private owning of different Admirals and Moffs.
Tepe walked outside. His time would come really soon. He knew it, and he was callecting any anger he could. On Corellia, his fleet of ships (http://www.splashpagecomics.com/model/scy700an.jpg) waited...

Darth Rythe
08-03-2004, 07:44 AM
I walk outside to see my shuttle land as expected.

Once onboard the ship I realised that this trip would bring some unexpected pleasures.

"I have forseen some disturbing news Tepe. I won't be happy if you let this happen. I will let you deal with it. If you complete this without any faults, you will be a made man."

I walk to the bridge as the ship jumps to lightspeed.

Black Knight of Keno
08-03-2004, 08:50 AM
Tepe cursed in his mind and stayed behind and walked into a small unoccupied room. He drew his comlink and cursed more in his mind.
"Ground forces ready. Fleet wait in the opposite side where we are propably coming, and that is Northern side of the planet. When the Ory'Hara starts to unload the landing ships, send out the fighters to disturb the Ory'Hara as the medium and small cruisers start the tractor beams. As the ship count goes below twenty, take in the large cruisers and my flagship. Ground forces shall wait until the Ory'Hara's landing ships are down. The small and medium cruisers try and catch as many of the landing ships as you can get... Let's pray Rythe won't notice my flagship too soon..." Tepe commanded into the comlink. It was a safe line. Tepe put his comlink away and took a deep breath before walking out of the room and into the bridge. Tepe walked next to Rythe and stayed a little behind him. "What do you think the problem in Corellia is?" he asked innocently and acting like he wouldn't know. Tepe just hoped the Admirals and Commanders of his fleet wouldn't screw up...

((The ground forces have a slightly different armor than the Imperial troopers or the ARC troopers. Something between. And the colour is grey and black, not white and black like the ARC or Imperial clones had))

Flamehart
08-03-2004, 10:58 AM
((I'm confused..since when did this thread turn into anything other than a cantina for people to come and sit and talk?))

Black Knight of Keno
08-03-2004, 11:05 AM
((Since the first streetfight...))

Joetheeskimo
08-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((Since the first streetfight...))

No, actually, Craig stated what I've been thinking this entire time as I watch you and Rythe's posts take over Welmin's Cantina. You have a completely different ****ing RPG going on at a completely different setting; make a new thread and leave the Cantina for what it's ****ing meant for.

Redwing
08-05-2004, 05:26 PM
((Please do not flame, thanks.

It seems to me that Tepe's and Rythe's posts have taken over the thread because no one else is posting. They aren't necessarily violating the thread rules because they're outside the cantina.

You can simply post with your characters in the bar, or make a new thread with a rule that characters can't leave the bar, or PM Carbon_sleeper with your complaint, because it's his thread. (and yes, he is active, I checked.)

Or settle it your own way, as long as it doesn't involve flaming. ;)

If Tepe and Rythe want to make a spinoff thread, that's up to them.

edit: Uh, never mind to the PMing suggestion. Carbon_sleeper was last active exactly one year ago today. Oops.))

Black Knight of Keno
08-05-2004, 06:00 PM
((Yeah, like Redwing said, you don't post. You're really free to post in the cantina any time, and ignore our posts. Besides, the clones were there to revive this, but no-one reacted besides Kilmor, me, Rythe and Topshot. And the Tatooine-incident wich Curt talked, would allso lead you out of the Cantina. It's really up to you to post your own story as Rythe and me continue ours.

Yeah, and don't **** with the (>")>Super Sith Lord<("<) ))

Joetheeskimo
08-06-2004, 11:14 PM

Yeah, and don't **** with the (>")>Super Sith Lord<("<) ))

*Bows in awe* :eek:

:xp:

Flamehart
08-07-2004, 12:12 AM
((I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining, I was just trying to find the last thing that happened and all i see is this other stuff not having to do with what the thread was originally started for, and I was just wondering when did it become something else))

Redwing
08-07-2004, 02:51 PM
((:rolleyes: @ Tepe :p ;)

Craig, I wasn't yelling at you; you weren't flaming ;)))

Joetheeskimo
08-07-2004, 03:40 PM
((Craig - Right now, Trent and I are the only ones that are actively RPG'ing here. wildjedi hasn't really posted here for a while, although he's very active at some other rpg's like Shattered Night. Do you want to join? We're at a huge Jedi battle right now ;)))

Black Knight of Keno
08-07-2004, 04:32 PM
OOC:
Originally posted by Redwing
@ Tepe ;)

Ooh, was that a wink? :eek: :naughty: :joy:

Darth Rythe
08-08-2004, 04:36 AM
((OOC:...STFU! all of you. (Sorry Redwing, I didn't mean you, Your being good like:p.) Ok, there is one way to stop you all bitching. Tepe, sorry mate, but im sticking to staying at the cantinia. Just to stop YOU from complaining, lets just say when we got to correlia there was nobody there, the Academy had been destroyed. END OF STORY!. Now, where were we?))

I sit in the bar watching out of the window enjoying my drink.
I started get wonder where Topshot was these days. I hadn't seen him since I left Correlia.

((OOC: Now, I don't want ANY of you to complain anymore, just get on with it. I apoligise for not answering sooner, I've been working and when I'm not working i'm usually going to parties :D or sleeping. Tepe, Just move on...))

Black Knight of Keno
08-08-2004, 04:42 AM
((Rythe, better read my last RP-post...))

Darth Rythe
08-08-2004, 04:54 AM
((Rythe, better read my last RP-post...))

((OOC:I did, I don't care. BTW, :p I can't die, read back several pages...Remember?:rolleyes: ))

"Hey, Bartender, another JD."

Black Knight of Keno
08-08-2004, 05:37 AM
((I remember, but I can still slaughter you mercessly))

Tepe meditated in his room, he senced the presence of evil, the presence of good, and the conflict around him. He was a Sith, but wasn't sure if he should be. He didn't really act like a sith, but he sure wasn't welcome to the jedi anymore. He let his anger and fear flow throught him as he stood up, grabbed his lightsaber, activated it and swung it throught the air and cut a small table into half.
"Damnit" he whispered and was like frozen in his position. Only the small humming of his lightsaber sounded in the room.

Darth Rythe
08-08-2004, 06:14 AM
I sence Tepe's strugle.

"When I was at your stage my master, decided to turn back to the lightside. If you would like I will help you change to the lightside. It is your choice. Many years ago, force users couldn't just switch if they felt like it. these days it still isn't that easy, it will take much consentration."

I stand there waiting for Tepe's responce.

Black Knight of Keno
08-08-2004, 06:35 AM
"But it's the problem, that I don't know what to do" Tepe said, turning around. "I cannot return to the jedi, as they have banned me from the jedi order for life. I have no place to goif I return to the lightside, but allso my days in the dark side are over. I can feel it..." he whispered and deactivated his lightsaber.

Darth Rythe
08-08-2004, 06:48 AM
"Tepe, Do not worry. It wasn't the Jedi that cast you out. It's the Jedi Order. They only made you leave because of your anger. When I was an apprentice at the Jedi Academy I knew it wasn't the path for me, and look where my thoughts have got me.
Going back to the Lightside is a chance to become stronger...well strong for the lightside."

"All you will have to do is consentrate on leaving behind your anger, and bringing in your peace again."

Black Knight of Keno
08-08-2004, 07:22 AM
"Not because of my anger... I killed my master. I slaughtered him and had no regrets of it... My feelings had betrayed me, without any warning. Fear, fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering..." Tepe said and laughtedunder his last sentence. "Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin, Skywalker, Ki-Adi Mundi, Luke Skywalker... All those persons not many years ago. Those persons that filled the ancient prophecy."

Darth Rythe
08-08-2004, 07:31 AM
"If you killed your Master it is out of hate..."

"You dispise the great Masters of the Order, yet you yourself wish to return. Tepe, are you sure you want to continue with this?"

Black Knight of Keno
08-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Tepe looked Rythe with glassed eyes. After a few minutes he drew his look to his lightsaber in his hand. It was his lightsaber, the lightsaber he had crafted with his own hands. He walked to a box and picked a dusted lightsaber from it. His padawan lightsaber with the deep ocean blue blade that he ignited throught his Jedi masters stomach. He turned to Rythe and ignited both lightsabers. "But if I return, how can I let go of all the abilities the dark side gives me. How can I leave behind the good feeling of a red blade burn throught the flesh of a soldier, or the power I have when my dark presence enters the room with me?"
He was quiet for a while and stared the lightsaber. Then he looked Rythe again.
"What would I have if the light side was with me? The jedi order is very small and powerless organization hiding so the Sith wouldn't redo the jedi purge..."

Darth Rythe
08-08-2004, 11:51 PM
"You will learn more abilities with time. The Jedi are becoming stronger again. When I was training with Topshot I myself wanted to return to the Lightside, but with time I knew it wasn't the life for me."

I walk towards the door.

"I want you to come to me and remember I will always be here if you would like to return."

Walking out I turn to Tepe seeing the fear in his eyes, he was not ment for the Darkside and I knew it ever since I started training him. It was not my choice to control his life like this.

"May the Force Be with you Tepe"

Black Knight of Keno
08-09-2004, 05:35 AM
Tepe shook his head and deactivated the red lightsaber. He had made his choise. He should leave before Rythe would notice. He used his dark forces for the last time. He was swallowed into hs shadow that disappeared after that. The shadow appeared soon near the door and Tepe molded out of the shadow to walk to his fighter. He left the orbit and soon jumped to hyperspace.

A short time after, Tepe walked into the cantina and ordered a jawa juice. He wore a dark brown robe and the hood was nicely hanging on his back, His grey tunic was showing under the robe and two lightsabers were hanging from his belt on each sides. He breathed deeply and comfortably, like meditating awake from meditation

Darth Rythe
08-11-2004, 07:03 AM
I feel bad when I sence Tepe's Life force leave him.
I feel a little better when he enters the cantina.

Walking out of the bar I sence Tepe's eyes on me. Turning to him I watch him through my mask. This was what he wanted, so that is what he was going to get. Walking outside I start to think about another apprentice.

Black Knight of Keno
08-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Tepe watched Rythe leave and stood up. He drew his lightsaber and sneaked behind him. A yellow blade activated quietly and swung towards Rythe, but a red blade blocked it. "Hello, Rythe"

Darth Rythe
08-12-2004, 06:17 AM
I push my saber forward making Tepe stumble a bit.

"Not Now!"

I continue walking outside

"I don't have time for this, I've got work to day."

Black Knight of Keno
08-12-2004, 06:45 AM
"And what would that be? Destroying a planet?" Tepe asked joking and putting his lightsaber away

Darth Rythe
08-12-2004, 07:10 AM
"None of your business....JEDI"

I walk out of the bar to find an old friend.

"Lets do this Dels'Tor. We need to get this over and done with."

I walk to my ship which enters hyperspace some time later.

Black Knight of Keno
08-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Tepe was shocked. He watched Rythe leave to hyperspace. Tepe then looked to the ground and shaked his head in dissapointment as he sat down next to the bar. "Corellian ale" he said and thought about what happened. He had turned, he knew he was weaker than Rythe now as a jedi, but he would let Rythe think about it himelf.

((Hmm, It's getting out of the cantina for yout part, Rythe))

Joetheeskimo
08-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Kilmor watched Tepe through the entire ordeal, and now he stood and walked over.

"Are you sure you don't want to return to the Jedi Order? I could porbably talk them into accepting you...now that you've apparently gone back to the lightside."

Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 12:54 PM
Tepe turned to Kilmor and then nodded. "I'm sure as I can get. I would appreciate if you would talk to the council" he said and stayed to look at Kilmor

Joetheeskimo
08-17-2004, 02:02 PM
"Good. I'll bring you up when I drop by Courascant on my way to Kory'yl. I wonder how Rythe is taking it?"

Darth Rythe
08-22-2004, 03:49 AM
((OOC: Sorry guys, I wont be able to post much anymore.
Parents are blaming me for my comp breaking))

topshot
08-22-2004, 11:51 PM
((OOC: Sorry guys, I wont be able to post much anymore.
Parents are blaming me for my comp breaking))

((OOC:Blackmail, I say! Blackmail! Obviously somebody's played a cheap jedi trick on your parents!))

JoJoBinks
09-19-2004, 05:54 PM
-Kaster slowly walks into the bar-. Kaster seems a little frightened (becuase he is only 12 and he walking into a bar where there are a lot of bad ass 24 year olds!)-

-Has his hand on his lightsaber- -walks up to an empty booth in the empty part of the bar- -looks grim and frowens- -sits at the booth by himself looking at the wall day dreaming-

Darth Rythe
09-21-2004, 02:47 AM
I eye the new comer.

Walking towards him I realise he had his hand on his saber.

"You wont need that here my friend, we are mostly friendly unless you get on our wrong side, Let me buy you a drink."

"Barman, 2 JD's"

"So, what brings you to this area of the universe?"

JoJoBinks
09-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Just exploring the galaxy -takes a sip of his drink- thanks for buyin me a drink :D

Darth Rythe
09-25-2004, 09:03 PM
But why explore the galaxy, you must have felt our presence if you've come all the way out here.

I know your not here just to take Holo-pics of the emperor.
Everyone of us here had a reason to come here, mine was to find a master, but that was many years ago, now, i'm the Emperor, Topshot came here trying to hide from his former self.
Tepe came here looking for a master also, but he got more than he barganed for I think.

Joetheeskimo
09-26-2004, 10:03 AM
Kilmor eyes the newcomer and comes to sit down next to the two. "So, are you a Jedi?"

Darth Rythe
09-27-2004, 04:17 AM
"Greetings Kilmore, I see you have parcially taken Tepe Under your arm"

Evil Dark Jedi
09-27-2004, 04:43 AM
Zoric walks in frightened as he had never been here before. Zoric sits down next to three people and orders a drink.

Darth Rythe
09-27-2004, 04:53 AM
I watch as the new comer sits down at our table.
"Can I help you?"

Evil Dark Jedi
09-27-2004, 04:57 AM
"Who may you be?And to answer your question no I dont need help with anything" said Zoric. "I am Zoric by the way."

Black Knight of Keno
09-27-2004, 06:19 AM
Tepe walked throught the door, his eyes were hidden in the shadows of a brown hood, and brown robes were on him. He walked to the group. "Well, ain't this a meeting" he mumbled quite loudly and then walked to the bar, ordering a jawa juice, looking next to him, seeing a human with some deathsticks in his hand.
"Do you want to buy some death sticks?"
"You don't want to sell me death sticks" the jedi said and waved his hand.
"I... I don't want to sell you death sticks"
"Go home and rethink your life" the jedi said and waved his hand again.
"I'll go home and rethink my life" the man said and ran out of the cantina. "Sorry, welmin" the jedi said and smirked, taking a sip from his jawa juice.

Joetheeskimo
09-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Suddenly, the wall shatters and a sqaud of armored troopers run out of the smoke. "Copy Police! We are here to arrest Darth Tepe for rather annoyingly stealing lines from Star Wars Episode 2 because he has no imagination."

"Sorry, Welmin" the captain said and smirked, taking a sip from his jawa juice.

Black Knight of Keno
09-28-2004, 03:46 AM
"Bwahahahaa! Try and stop me you morons!" Runs out and kills everyone on the street. "BWHAHAHAA!"

This was an official spam message by yours only, Darth Tepe
:D

Darth Rythe
09-28-2004, 04:01 AM
"Bwahahahaa! Try and stop me you morons!" Runs out and kills everyone on the street. "BWHAHAHAA!"

*runs around screaming* SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Joetheeskimo
09-28-2004, 04:16 AM
Kilmor jumped up and ignited his saber, slicing through several troopers at once. The remaining ones opened fire, but Kilmor reflected the shots back at them. Two more clattered to the floor. The remaining one dropped his weapon, stunned.

"Shall I order you a drink?" Kilmor grinned, bending down to take the blaster.

((It was getting dull, we needed some battle anyway. No more spam now :D))

Evil Dark Jedi
09-28-2004, 04:52 AM
Zoric watches all the comotion around him and watches the final guard go down. Zoric gets up and pulls out a vibro-blade and stabs into the guards back as a person picks up his blaster. "So who are you guys anyway" said Zoric.

MarcusLeCoy
10-02-2004, 03:22 PM
*Marcus walks in the cantina* Hey guys, I'm new to this place....

*you notice a vibrosword slung on his waist, and a Blaster Rifle strapped to his back*

My ship broke down.. and i need some help, my ordinary repair kit won't help me out... and-
Are those dead Stormtroopers on the ground?!

Joetheeskimo
10-02-2004, 04:09 PM
"No. Dead Copy Police. Anyway, I think I know a repair shop nearby you could visit."

Noticing the stranger's weapons, Kilmor asked, "Are you a bounty hunter, by any chance?"

MarcusLeCoy
10-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Sorry, no, I am a member of the Rebel Alliance and proud of it! *places his hand on his heart*

Joetheeskimo
10-04-2004, 03:48 AM
"Ah. I'm a Jedi Knight. Why don't I order you a drink before you go get your ship repaired? Do you have any money to pay for the repair?"

Darth Rythe
10-04-2004, 03:56 AM
I put a chip of 500,000 credits on the table

"that should cover it".

Evil Dark Jedi
10-04-2004, 05:29 AM
Zoric looks at the 500'000 credits. "Where did you get that kind of money?" said Zoric to Rythe.

Redwing
10-04-2004, 10:11 AM
((Originally posted by Darth Tepe

I keeeel. :D

[/delayed] >_>))

MarcusLeCoy
10-08-2004, 02:58 PM
*Looks at the credits* "This is counterfiet" *he draws his vibroblade and puts it to Rythe's neck* "where did you get this?"

Joetheeskimo
10-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Kilmor's lightsaber is instantly held to Murcus' neck. "Those credits are valid. Put away the weapon."

Evil Dark Jedi
10-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Zoric also pulls out his vibro-blade and places it on the back of Mucurs's neck.

Joetheeskimo
10-09-2004, 05:23 AM
Kilmor deactivates his lightsaber and pushes the credits back towards Rythe. Take them, Rythe, this fool obviously doesn't need our help." Kilmor walks away.

MarcusLeCoy
10-09-2004, 06:31 AM
((since when is my name Mucurs?!))

"Sorry about that, I'm just so tied up in many things I sorta got ahead of myself. Welmin? Can I have a Jawa beer or something?"

Marcus puts his vibroblade away ashamed now how am I going to fix my ship?

Darth Rythe
10-10-2004, 01:42 AM
"I see, people dont need te help of the Sith these days."

I walk away casually.
"Gaurds, watch that man"

Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2004, 09:54 AM
A pair of eyes watched from the roof of the cantina straight at Rythe. robes flapped in the soft wind blown by the air vents just behind the man. A hood covered his head, that shook slowly. Tepe jumped down from the roof and looked aroundm seeing yet another man walk into the cantina. He looked like a mandalorian, but Tepe did not care of those racial things

MarcusLeCoy
10-10-2004, 03:54 PM
*takes a sip of his Jawa Beer* "I could of swore that was counterfeit... hey what are you looking at!?" Marcus said to the guards Rythe had made to watch him. "We oughta arrest this Rebel.." one of the guards whispered to another guard. "thats a good idea" he whispered back. "what are you two saying?" Marcus shouted at the guards. "Under Imperial Law, we arrest you. Now come with us quietly" stated the guard.

"This is just what I need..." Marcus says sarcasticly. *Takes out his blaster rifle* "How's this for quiet, Imperials?!"

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2004, 07:10 AM
A green flash appeared as Tepe's lightsaber activated and the tip burned slowly next to his neck. "Don't mess with the Imperials..." he said as the ligtsaber allmost hit the neck, but just made a small burn mark before shutting down. The jedi looked at the guards and sat down.

MarcusLeCoy
10-11-2004, 12:11 PM
"AGHHH!!" Marcus cried. He started to kneel on the ground holding his neck firmly. "Grrr.." he growled. "I will get you for that"

Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2004, 01:47 PM
"Come and get me then..." he said and smirked, nodding to the imperials to hush away.

MarcusLeCoy
10-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Marcus feels lucky his vibroblade is made out of cortosis. "Alright then...." he draws his vibroblade and attacks the Dark Jedi.

((alright please don't kill me, ou can cut off my hand or something but dont kill me ;) ))

MarcusLeCoy
10-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Marcus feels lucky his vibroblade is made out of cortosis. "Alright then...." he draws his vibroblade and attacks the Dark Jedi.

((alright please don't kill me, you can cut off my hand or something but dont kill me ;) ))

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2004, 01:09 AM
"Dark jedi?" he mumbled. A green flash and a vibroblade dropped to the ground with two fingers. "I am not a dark jedi!" he shouted and swung his blade. Another burnmark appeared slowly onto his forehead. The blade deactivated and Tepe put the lightsaber hilt away

Darth Rythe
10-12-2004, 04:02 AM
I stand up and activate my saber.

"STOP IT!, both of you, you, newcomer, either you get along with the people here, or you leave the system."

I turn to my old apprentice.

"and you Tepe, I expected higher of you, considering your a jedi now."

I walk out side and look at the stormtroopers walking around.
"This is not what I had forseen. Something is wrong."

Joetheeskimo
10-12-2004, 08:01 AM
Kilmor stood beside Rythe. Both were silent, watching the stormtroopers that patrolled the streets. Suddenly, Kilmor noticed three of them were walking out of line and heading for the cantina. "Do they want a drink?" Kilmor muttered, grinning.
A moment later, three armored troopers marched up to Kilmor. "Please move out of the way sir, we are conducting a routine check on the Cantina."
Kilmor didn't budge. "Routine? Not really. Would you care to explain your real motive, officer?"
The stormtrooper with the shoulder patches took a step closer. "The motive is a routine check of the Cantina." He sounded like a robot.
Kilmor still didn't move. "We have the right to have a reason for your barging in," he persisted.
The stormtrooper raised his blaster and pointed it straight between Kilmor's eyes. "That is confidential information, and you are interfering with Imperial business. Move or be fired upon." the stormtrooper's filtered voice almost sounded threatening, if that was possible.
Kilmor glanced at Rythe. "We shouldn't engage them, or we'll have all of the stormtroopers on the street all over us like gnats. I've got an idea. We'll let them in, and I'll deal with them from there," Kilmor murmured to the Sith.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Tepe looked at the newcomer and then walked outside, noticing stormtroopers. "Well, what do we have here? I would just maybe enjy this..." he mumbled to himself and leaned on the wall, staring at the stormtroopers.

Joetheeskimo
10-12-2004, 09:47 AM
The three inspectors marched into the cantina and stopped in the center of the room. "This is a routine check of the cantina, if everyone will kindly cooperate we can-" Kilmor swung a thick pole at the back of the speaking trooper's head, knowking him out and sending him clattering across the room. The other two were too startled to move for a moment, and Kilmor knocked both of them unconscious too.
Walking over to the leader, he unhooked the stormtrooper's comlink and spoke into it, cupping hands around his mouth to imitate a stormtrooper's filtered voice. "Requesting backup! This is Tk-411 on Patrol 15 at Welmin's Cantina. There is interference in the checkup, we are not being allowed access. Requesting backup!"
A few seconds later, an officer's vocie crackled through the comlink. "Patrol 15? What are you doing in the cantina? The bounty was to be done by Patrol 12! What is the status of Patrol 12, TK-411?"
Kilmor glanced at Tepe. "The bounty"?
"Uh, Patrol 15 has not reported for service, sir. They were long overdue, so I conducted the search myself." Kilmor said aloud into thecom.
After a moment of silence, the officer's voice replied, "Very well. I will attempt to find the location of Patrol 12 In the meantime, continue your search for Darth Rythe and his partner...what was the name again?"
Kilmor's eyes widened. "Er, Darth Tepe, I believe, sir?"
"Yes, that's it. If they're at the cantina, bring them to me alive."
Kilmor struggled to keep his voice even. "Roger that." he cut the connection and looked up at Tepe, eyebrows raised.

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2004, 10:38 AM
Tepe shook his head. "What was that all about?" he shook his head and looked at Kilmor. "What bounty...?" he mumbled and looked around.

MarcusLeCoy
10-15-2004, 12:50 PM
*Marcus stands up* "ungg, sorry about that Tepe...., i was angry at a lot of things today, my ship, my repair kit not working, the imperials... wait, who are these guys?"

Joetheeskimo
10-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by MarcusLeCoy
*Marcus stands up* "ungg, sorry about that Tepe...., i was angry at a lot of things today, my ship, my repair kit not working, the imperials... wait, who are these guys?"

((Uh, WTF? :eyeraise: I didn't understand a thing you just said, so I'll pretend you didn't say anything...))

Kilmor looks at Tepe. "Why are you asking me? I was just trying to find out their motive, and that was it. Someone has a bounty on you. I'd suggest you stay away from Imperials." Kilmor sits down, frowning. "I don't get it either; I mean, you haven't done anything that's deserved a bounty as far as I know..."

MarcusLeCoy
10-15-2004, 04:44 PM
((how can you not understand what i said??? oh well... dont mind me :3headed: ))

MarcusLeCoy
10-15-2004, 04:44 PM
((how can you not understand what i said??? oh well... dont mind me :3headed: ))

s/-/r00]V[
10-16-2004, 02:31 PM
*Hear Gunshots near the front door*

Door opens, stormtrooper falls through opening of doorway. A small grunt steps over stormtrooper, grunt looks back at stormtrooper and then looks forward and shrugs with hands up. Then walks away from doorway. Walks up and climbs up on top of a stool and then smacks 200 credits on the counter in front of Welmin and says" One Blue Mill Milk with a shot of tusken liquor on the side please."

With that resting his right hand on his small brown and black hilt on his left hip saber holster.

Darth Rythe
10-21-2004, 04:10 AM
Turning to Tepe I ask.
"I thought you Jedi had was of getting rid of Bounty Hunters?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2004, 12:45 PM
"Yep... We were, but these creeps just keep coming back like the Imperials..." Tepe answered, smirking at him. He then gets serious. "You better hope this bounty on me doesn't have anything to do with you being my master when I was a sith" he barked and turned, ordering a corellian ale from Welmin

Darth Rythe
10-22-2004, 02:02 AM
"I have nothing to do with it."
"The bounty hunter was sent by the troydarians. I sence it was the leader"

Joetheeskimo
10-22-2004, 04:30 AM
"I have nothing to do with it."

"Actually, you do," Kilmor spoke up. "The officer said to search for 'Rythe and his partner, Tepe'."
Suddenly, the door flew open, and a squad of about twelve stormtroopers filed in, pointing their guns at everyone in the room. "Nobody move! We are here to do a routine check on the Cantina. Cooperate or be fired upon."
Kilmor rolled his eyes, activating both his lightsabers. "You're going to have to send more than stormtroopers if you want to capture a Jedi. Is this the best you can do?" Kilmor asked, waving his saber in the leader's face.
A moment later, the leader's head rolled across the floor. The stormtroopers opened fire.

Darth Rythe
10-22-2004, 06:08 AM
I activate my saber and start cutting down several troopers.
Once all were dead I turn to kilmor.
"I have a bad feeling about this, something isn't right."

Black Knight of Keno
10-22-2004, 07:59 AM
The last stormtrooper noticed Tepe's smirk. "You!" he shouted and rushed straight at Tepe, only to stop and fall down without a head, a red lightsaber blade shutting down infront of Tepe. He grabbed his hood, drew it down and looked at Rythe and Kilmor. "You know. I've been trying to decide on which side I am, and this is NOT helping a bit!" he shouted, pointing at the two, his other lightsaber in his hand's tight grip. The lightsaber was a double-bladed, and obviously a sith made

Joetheeskimo
10-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Kilmor looked up and raised a saber. "Who are you?"

Joetheeskimo
10-26-2004, 02:23 PM
Kilmor looked up and raised a saber. "Who are you?"

*bump*

((You gonna reply, Tepe? :D))

ckcsaber
10-26-2004, 05:19 PM
The Cantina's doors swing open. A tall figure in a long green jacket walks in, shaking off the dust with his hat.

The man lazily hefts his vibro-spear over his shoulder and looks at the scene in front of him. A Jedi, or what seems to be a Jedi, has his lightsaber drawn and was shouting at two others.

Ckcsaber mutters under his breath as he turns to walk out the door, "Now even Welmin's old place has changed! Damn it all, isn't there one cursed bar I can have a drink at without any trouble?"

The doors swing shut.

Darth Rythe
10-27-2004, 02:52 AM
I turn to Ck, and activate my saber.

"You there, stay right where you are!"

As I follow him out side I see another squad of troopers running towards me.

"There he is, get him!"

I activate the other end of my saber and start cutting down the Stormtroopers.

"Who is sending all of these guys?"

Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2004, 06:59 AM
((Sorry :D ))

"Me? Oh, I'm just the Tepe bouncing from good to evil and visa versa" Tepe said and grinned, putting his lightsaber hilt onto his belt, where his jedi one hanged untouched. He nudged his brown robes down, revealing a grey tunic under them. His brown belt was tightly around him, his two lightsabers hanging on it. His eyes seemed to be in fire. "If those stupid troopersd want me, let them come" he said, staring at the emptiness of his thoughts, ready to draw his lightsaber any moment

Joetheeskimo
10-27-2004, 04:41 PM
After Rythe had disposed of the troopers, the cantina was quiet for a couple of hours. Kilmor thankfully went to the lounge in the back and began to doze.

He was woken from his sleep by a noise in the corner of the room. The room was dark and still, but......Kilmor's eyes locked onto a figure crouched in the corner, clad in silver-red armor and a helmet covering his face. A mandalorian. there was a hole in the wall where the bounty hunter had sliced through. He held two small, white pistols crossed across his chest. Not knowing Kilmor was now awake, the hunter rose from his spot and strode across the room to the doorway. Then, all of a sudden, he whirled and looked straight at Kilmor, raising a rifle and pointing it at Kilmor's chest. Kilmor leapt to his feet to draw his lightsaber, but the mandalorian fired while Kilmor was still in the air. The Jedi hit the ground unconscious with a stun dart buried in the side of his neck.

Nam Fett, lengedary bounty hunter, was pleased with himself. Disposing of the Jedi was a simple task. The Jedi must've been getting old. The mandalorian crouched against the bar wall and fired two more darts at the Sith by the door and the bartender. Rythe and Welmin slumped to the ground. A moment later, he stood behind Tepe and put his hold-out blaster to the Jedi's head. "Don't move, Jedi, and maybe I'll spare your life." Nam said in a low, threatening voice. "I've come for a bounty, and no-one has or will stop me. Get up!" Nam jammed his pistol into the back of Tepe's neck and pulled him roughly up by the shoulders.

Darth Rythe
10-28-2004, 03:19 AM
As soon as I hit the ground still fully aware, I think to myself.
"I knew that they weren't after me, but I could not let them get away with Tepe." I pull the force around me and concentrate on Tepe's mind.

Once I was intangled in his thoughts I made him do a backflip knocking the pistol out of the hunters hands with his head.

I them send him a message, "Tepe, you can do this, darkside or no darkside, I once killed a Fett, they arn't that hard, they all have their flaws. Let the force flow through you, let it bind around you."

Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Tepe smirked widely, feeling the blaster pointing his head. He rose slowly. "You know, I knew you were coming. I'm not that old, you know" he said, crouching, drawing and activating his lightsaber and in the mean time concentrating on pushing the Fett backwards so he can get to a defencive position. Tep rose up, pointing his lightsaber at the Mandalorian. "What's this bounty all about? Who's hiring you people to get me?" he asked, extending his hand and drawing the other white blaster away from the Fett.

A while later, Tepe ran towards the Fett, blocking shots from the blaster. The laser's hit the floor and the roof after hitting Tepe's lightsaber. As the jedi got close, he turned around and swung his lightsaber, the Fett's head rolling to the floor only a second later, the body falling down right after the head. "How ironic. Jango died in the very exact way" Tepe said, deactivating his lightsaber, crouching to examine any signs of objectives or motives from the armor's system. He sighed and rose his head. The Fett hadn't answered him, and that was the bounty hunters doom.

Joetheeskimo
10-28-2004, 04:17 PM
Nam's head rolled across the floor and reattached to his neck. He got up. "You know, considering the Fetts have killed countless Jedi, it's sorta obnoxious that you killed him in one post without any effort," joetheeskimo5 said through Nam Fett. And Rythe, quit godmoding. A stun dart has enough paralyzing substance to put you to sleep for hours. You cant just get up when you've been shot in the artery with one. You're not invincible. :rolleyes:

Writer
10-28-2004, 04:24 PM
((Joe, that post of yours made me laugh so hard! Great way to address the issue. Well let's see now... last time I participated in this thread, I had four characters, Nom and Tarila Vilnov, Caitlin Bryce, and Erica West... since we're not big into godmoding around here, I'll assume they're still alive... I'm interested to know, however, what are the current circumstances? In other words, what's going on and where are y'all? Same place? I wanna join again!:) ))

Joetheeskimo
10-28-2004, 04:44 PM
((About three squads of stormtroopers have tried to capture Tepe. Kilmor found out that they're after a bounty; we don't know who put it on his head. Then, of course, Nam Fett came, and obviously I don't need to say what happened after that. :rolleyes:
Oh, and wildjedi, while you're in the RPG foum, PLEEEASE join my Republic Commando RPG! :) We need good role-players! I don't know if you've heard of the game, if not, I can give you a quick summary of what the RP's about. Good to see you back ;)))

EDIT: ((Oh, and take a look at my sig and av for a few screenshots from Republic Commando :D))

Writer
10-28-2004, 04:51 PM
Since their last appearance, Caitlin Bryce, Erica West, and Nom and Tarila Vilnov have been travelling together. They enter the scene once more and are surprised to find what they see.

"Not quite what we were expecting," Nom mutters. Tarila nods wordlessly.

"Nam Fett," Caitlin growls softly. Erica smiles briefly at her master's apparent irritation. They've met Fett before and managed to get away. This time, Erica knows that Caitlin is not about to let Nam get away again. Since they have Nom and Tarila on their side now, they have an advantage.

"Fett," Caitlin yells, drawing his attention momentarily to the four newcomers. "You're outnumbered. I don't care what your track record is, there's not much you can do against all of us, so you'd best leave if you want your life."

"Let it go, Fett," Tarila adds. "A bounty isn't worth anything if you're not around to spend the money. Go find an easier target."

((Joe, I'll join your RPG, but I'll probably be Sith. I'm in sort of a Sith kick right now.;) And no, I don't know about Republic Commando... explain.))

Redwing
10-28-2004, 05:08 PM
((Geez, guys, try not to mow each other down so fast. :p

Joe, it IS kind of odd that you somehow got behind Tepe, a Force-user and stuck a blaster to his head, all without him doing anything.

Rythe, Tepe, what Joe said.

Character controlling is godmoding, and when you put your character in a vastly superior position (or kill them outright, Tepe) when the other character could easily have done something to stop them from getting there, that's controlling their character, right? ;)))

Writer
10-28-2004, 05:13 PM
((I'm not attacking yet, Red, just threatening... no, Nam won't go down easily, not even with my four characters added here, I've already decided that! If anything, it's going to turn into some pretty major chaos. Tarila will attack with swords, if she can get close enough, Nom will be shooting like crazy, and Caitlin and Erica will be using lightsabers... are we in a place that allows for spacious use of these things? Not if we're in the cantina! As I said, chaos... in which Nam might choose to leave... who knows?;) ))

weiderudare
10-29-2004, 01:27 AM
((((tamtam, tamtamtam... Now, just me remembering the first post ever in this thread?

Welmin is a Toydarian that runs a cantina on a starport in orbit around the planet Crodaria in the Outer Rim. Welmin's is a cantina that is known to be a no fire zone, and a safe place to relax and get your mind off the dangers of a harsh galaxy. He has several extremely advanced security droids that are programmed to destroy anyone that shows any signs of violence. He runs a peaceful bar where sworn enemies can sit side by side and know the other one won't try anything... dangerous.

Belive it or not, there are rules! Yes! It's quite amazing is it? With rules!
If you feel like it, go right back to the first post, and guess what you will find there? RULES! TONS AND TONS OF RULES!)))

((((PS: To make everyone sure im not deadly serious with this post, here's a smiley::D ))))

((((PSS:Hell, make it two::D :D ))

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2004, 04:16 AM
Nam Fett stood up straight. "Ah, Caitlin," he growls. "I thought I might see you again. What makes you think you'll beat me this time? Your little friends with those cute little toys? Don't make me laugh." Nam raised both rifles and fired several times before activating his jetpack and raising off the ground, bumping into the ceiling, and deciding to leave it at ground combat. :p

((Anyway, Republic Commando is a new, not-yet-released game where you command a squad of about three cloent troopers and get sent deep into enemy lines. you depend on your teammembers to cover your back all the time. I thought it was pretty awesome looking, so I started an RPG on it. :D you can be a clone trooper or Jedi, or you can be an enemy: an assassin droid, Sith, etc.))

Writer
10-29-2004, 10:27 AM
"Nam," Tarila said softly, shaking her head. "You forget that it is not only Jedi you fight today. Bounty hunters are against you as well."

"I doubt his memory is so bad he forgets what he has seen," Nom laughed. "My sister speaks truthfully, Nam. You know who we are as well, though we have never had the... should I call it the pleasure of working with you?"

"You know your skills, Fett," Caitlin added. "You see the fight before you. Is it what you want? Two lightsabers, an assortment of swords and knives, and various pistols and rifles are at our disposal... that's not counting whoever was already fighting you."

"Weigh the odds, Fett," Erica finished. "Can you defeat all of us?"

Redwing
10-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by weiderudare
((((tamtam, tamtamtam... Now, just me remembering the first post ever in this thread?

Welmin is a Toydarian that runs a cantina on a starport in orbit around the planet Crodaria in the Outer Rim. Welmin's is a cantina that is known to be a no fire zone, and a safe place to relax and get your mind off the dangers of a harsh galaxy. He has several extremely advanced security droids that are programmed to destroy anyone that shows any signs of violence. He runs a peaceful bar where sworn enemies can sit side by side and know the other one won't try anything... dangerous.

Belive it or not, there are rules! Yes! It's quite amazing is it? With rules!
If you feel like it, go right back to the first post, and guess what you will find there? RULES! TONS AND TONS OF RULES!)))

((((PS: To make everyone sure im not deadly serious with this post, here's a smiley::D ))))

((((PSS:Hell, make it two::D :D ))

((Yeah, I should ban you all. ;) :D)))

Writer
10-29-2004, 12:36 PM
((Spanks Redwing for the threatened banning, then realizes what he has just done and runs to hide, hoping to avoid being banned:D :p

To be perfectly serious, I do know there are rules and I'm trying to follow them... Red, how'm I doing? Heck! I haven't even started fighting yet! Joe gets to decide if Nam dies or not... I can only control one side of the fight, so that's what I'll do.:) ))

Joetheeskimo
10-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by wildjedi
Joe gets to decide if Nam dies or not...

Nam fell over and died.

Redwing
10-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by wildjedi
((Spanks Redwing for the threatened banning, then realizes what he has just done and runs to hide, hoping to avoid being banned:D :p

To be perfectly serious, I do know there are rules and I'm trying to follow them... Red, how'm I doing? Heck! I haven't even started fighting yet! Joe gets to decide if Nam dies or not... I can only control one side of the fight, so that's what I'll do.:) ))

((*Bans* j/k :D

Honestly, since the threadstarter is gone, I'm not sure what rules exactly I am going to enforce here. (besides forumwide ones like no godmoding) ;)

Technically, no one should be fighting in the Cantina, just outside of it. But I think popular consensus is saying you can tear the place up all you want :p so I'm just gonna leave it at that ;)

I'm not going to enforce something that no one wants to follow. :D))

Writer
11-01-2004, 05:30 PM
Nam fell over and died.

((umm... not quite what I expected but... okay, if that's what you want:D ))

Caitlin, Erica, Nom, and Tarila stared as Nam simply dropped lifeless to the floor.

"You don't see that every day," Tarila muttered.

Joetheeskimo
11-02-2004, 12:33 PM
((I was bored, actually.))

Nam jumped to his feet. ((He's been ressurected quite a few times now :eek:)) "I don't care how many there are of you, I'm after one! And if any of you make a move to stop me, I'll be forced to shoot you." He twirled his pistols and held them ready.

((Tepe hasn't replied for an entire page prctically, so I'm not really counting on him making any response...))

Nam held one gun to Tepe's head, the other pointed towards the enemies. "Stay back!"

Writer
11-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Caitlin lowered her lightsaber, but kept it activated. She motioned for Erica to do the same. Nom kept his blaster rifle aimed at Nam, but made no move to shoot. Tarila held a long knife in either hand, but did not attempt to throw them.

"There is nothing we can do for Tepe now," Erica said. The others agreed. If they did anything, Nam would likely kill Tepe. Tepe would have to defend himself.

((Hey check this out, guys. It's Nom and Nam!:D Interesting, eh?:p ))

Joetheeskimo
11-03-2004, 05:13 PM
((What's even more interesting is how long it took you to realize that :p))

Evil Dark Jedi
11-04-2004, 02:36 AM
(Did oyu know this thread is now 3 posts away to 1000?)

Zoric watches all the comotion going on. Zoric simply sits there and drinks his drink.

weiderudare
11-04-2004, 10:39 AM
(((I might create a new one...like Wolmins Cantina...... And then people cant shoot each other. at all! No ones gonna reply though, since this whole lot is so primitive...)))

Black Knight of Keno
11-04-2004, 11:50 AM
"You Fett's are a real pest, you know that" Tepe mumbled, feeling the movement of the bounty hunter. "Come on. You got me, now tell me why the heck are you after me? Who sent you and why?" he asked, smirking, trying to suck as much infromation he can before the Fett was out of lives.

Joetheeskimo
11-04-2004, 03:12 PM
"It's called a bounty. Or are you Jedi too focused on learning Jedi wisdom that you don't know what a bounty is?"

Writer
11-05-2004, 09:22 AM
"In case you hadn't noticed, Fett," Nom cut in, "that's not the only question he asked you. Who are you working for and why do they want this Jedi?"

Caitlin shifted her lightsaber from her right hand to her left. "Please do tell us."

Erica exchanged a glance with Tarila. Both were puzzled, but the elder two in the little group seemed to have something on their minds.

What? Erica mentally asked Caitlin. Caitlin showed no outward sign that she'd heard what Erica was asking, but she did respond.

If Tepe is taken alive to... wherever, we'll go after him, she told Erica. Erica relayed the information to Tarila, who nodded slowly.

((Please notice, this last bit of conversation is unheard by all but Caitlin, Erica, and Tarila. It may confuse Nam that Tarila nodded her head, but he'll not know why. Ok?:) ))

Joetheeskimo
11-05-2004, 01:51 PM
((Tepe's not responding :mad: ))