PDA

View Full Version : Welmin's Cantina

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Carbon_sleeper
12-24-2002, 12:30 AM
Welmin is a Toydarian that runs a cantina on a starport in orbit around the planet Crodaria in the Outer Rim. Welmin's is a cantina that is known to be a no fire zone, and a safe place to relax and get your mind off the dangers of a harsh galaxy. He has several extremely advanced security droids that are programmed to destroy anyone that shows any signs of violence. He runs a peaceful bar where sworn enemies can sit side by side and know the other one won't try anything... dangerous.

Rules: This is basically just a place for characters to relax and get to know one another. It's pure RPG, no real action. Just be your character in the bar and get to know the other characters around. On your first post, only give a description of your character's physical appearance and actions, to keep it real. In life, the world doesn't know your complete background when you enter a room. Let's let that stuff come out during the course of getting to know each other. Of course if you WANT to give more info, that's fine. feel free to use Welmin in any way to bring your character into the cantina. I'll start:

Jeck walks into the cantina and is immediately greeted by Welmin. "Carbon Sleeper!" the Toydarian yells. "Been too long."
"Not long enough," Jeck answers. He is wearing a plain gray flight suit. He looks as though he hasn't cut or brushed his hair in months, and he needs a shave. Tiredly, Jeck takes a seat at the bar, hoping to find somebody--anybody--to chat with to take his mind off his own sorrows.

Euro
12-24-2002, 10:30 AM
Euro walks into the Bar. Black Cloak covering his saber on his belt.

Euro: Hey Welmin! Hows life treatin yuh? I just got back from Coruscant from yet another mission my master has sent me on. How about a couple shots of anything. I'm tired as hell.

Carbon_sleeper
12-24-2002, 05:34 PM
As Welmin pours the drink to Euro, Jeck walks up and sits beside him. "So," Jeck says, "I heard you mention coruscant and a master? You wouldn't happen to be a Jedi, would you? If not, I'm sorry I bothered you. If so, I have a humble request."

Euro
12-24-2002, 08:07 PM
Euro in a suspicious tone "depends on who's asking and why. I don't do errands over my own permission, and I'm not a Hitman."

Euro pulls out his Sony Walkmin and puts in Thursday.

Euro repeating along quietly "Dont even take a breath the air is cold.."

Darth Groovy
12-25-2002, 05:30 AM
*Darth Groovy walks into the bar grumbling*

"Welmin, I'll have the usual, Blue Milk, Shaken not stirred.. I tell you these hosers will post anything now days......"

Carbon_sleeper
12-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Jeck sits quietly, looking at his glass. "Sorry. Nevermind. Just that there's some folks out in this galaxy that I'd really like to see... well.... no longer in this galaxy." He takes a deep breath, and says, trying to change the subject, "so. What's your story. Why is a Jedi--I'm assuming you are, in fact, a Jedi--hanging out in this dump?"

"Hey," Welmin protests as he pours another patron a drink.

topshot
12-29-2002, 03:00 PM
*Topshot slowly comes to after being hit over the head with a chair, and starts making his way over to the bar.*

Topshot:"Howdy boys! Bartender, throw me a bottle. Corellian Ale. On the rocks!"

(looks toward the others)

Topshot:"Someone call for a Jedi, or a Dark Jedi???"

Euro
12-29-2002, 05:46 PM
Euro: Well.. my history isn't quite the Brady Bunch. My father and mother were killed by a fellow sith when I was only a couple months old. Its a burden I live with.

Euro makes a tight fist "and I will get whoever did it. Bet you're wondering why I myself are a sith? Each time I think of my parents my body rages with hate and anger. Its too much to handle for a person like myself. Anyways, I guess a favor of this sort wouldn't hurt. What exactly do you need?

topshot
12-29-2002, 06:29 PM
Topshot (thought moment):'Euro reminds me of myself!'

Topshot turns grim,"Your story is pretty darn interesting, Euro. I myself am a Jedi Master gone neutral, both good and evil. My brother was killed by a fire when a sith and jedi were in lightsaber combat. Didn't realize it until a couple days later that I had force abilities. Used em for both good and evil, I did. Trained under many great masters, both Sith and Jedi. For some reason, I could control both dark and light side abilities."

Flamehart
12-29-2002, 07:05 PM
Craig, a man with slightly long and ruffled hair, wearing regular nondescript clothes (for once, usually wears armor) enters, and, for the sake of the security, hands sword to the security droid.
Craig: I want that back when I leave, got it? *Heads in*

Craig: Ah, old friend Welmin!
Welmin: Ah, ninja boy, nice to see you!
Craig: I'll have a Juri Juice, in a clean class if you can help it. *Sits down near the other occupants*

*Looks at topshot and laughs*: You get hit with a table or somethin?

*To Euro*: Thats..pretty bad.. if you need help with that, I could find someone who can help you if you like.

*To Jeck* Who are these folks you'd like to see? other members of your family? are they just gone away or dead or..? Sorry If I'm disturbing you.

topshot
12-29-2002, 07:21 PM
Topshot:"Yeah. Some guy came in wearing MSG2 armor and threw a chair at me. I believe he looked a little like you and little like me. He was probably another one of those cloning experiments that escaped from Galak's labratory. Left before any of these guys came in."

Flamehart
12-29-2002, 08:57 PM
Craig: Erm.. MGS2 armor.. as in something close to this? *taps button on watch and armor similar to MGS1 Gray Fox's appears* If so, it wasn't me, but only 2 other people I know use this armor.. me and my best friend, who died.

So...How bout that drink Welmin?

Welmin comes over with the Juri Juice
Welmin: Here ya go, enjoy.
Craig: *Tosses coin to Welmin and sips juri juice, after tapping watch and going back to nondescript clothing*

topshot
12-30-2002, 09:33 AM
Topshot:"Yes, it was very similar to your armor. Did your best
friend go by the name of.........Kyan?"

Flamehart
12-30-2002, 10:02 AM
Craig: *Suprised look* Yeah, how did you know? *Sips Juri Juice again* You might want to make sure your heads still there, if it was Kyan, the armor gives him a strength increase.

topshot
12-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Topshot:"He asked me if I knew you, or if I was a friend of yours. When I said I did know you, he took a table, bashed it against my head [table broke right away when it touched me, making me dizzy], then he took a chair, and that knocked me out cold."

Topshot:"My head is still here. His armor may give him enhanced strength, but I can hide my true power level, so as to make my strength less dangerous. I only show my true power level when there are more lives at stake than just mine."

Topshot:"Also, if I train harder, my power level can advance even higher than that of just about any kind of man-made weapon. His strength was only enough to knock me unconscious. He didn't do me any real harm. I was at half my true power that time."

Euro
12-30-2002, 06:19 PM
Euro: Well I'm off to Earth for some R&R. Master said it would be ok. Lucky bastard doesn't understand people have lives. Anyways, Thursday's playing Live if any of you guys have nothin to do. Time to let the force recharge and catch some rays. :p

topshot
01-01-2003, 01:37 PM
Topshot:"I've got a mission to take care of on this planet. I'll see you guys later." *heads out the door.*

(Cantina RPG is sort of related in a way to the "Tale of a Warrior" RPG, due to the part where I start off. I thought of making Carbon Sleeper's RPG a prequel to mine. Hope you don't mind, Carbon Sleeper.)

Carbon_sleeper
01-06-2003, 12:17 AM
*Not at all, Topshot. I think that's pretty cool.*

Pnut_Man
01-06-2003, 10:10 PM
*wipes away sweat from forehead as he enters yet another cantina*
*seeing the bar counter full with talk, Jag proceedes to get a drink*
*smiling*: "Excuse me Bartender, could you fix up a Calamarian wine?"
*Jag nods towards the others*

Katarn07
01-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Klai Finn appears in the door way, with both DL-44s in his holsters. He enters slowly, gives a suspicious look at the other patrons beneath his green lensed goggles.

He walks up to the bar, kicks a stool around 180 degees and sits down with the back to his stomach.

Setting blasters on counter for an annoying security droid tapping him, he decides to get a drink, "I'll have a Bantha Blaster. Don't skip out on the Rodian Gin."

Bartender gives him sizzling cup of green liquid that burns the skin upon contact and responds, "As law requires me to, I must admit that I am not responsible for any injuries caused from that drink to you. So don't get any ideas on suein' me for it, outlander!"

Klai smiles grimmly and sets a handful of chits on the counter, "Had no intention of doing so."

Klai turns to Jag and gives him a look, "You look beat. What's your story."

ckcsaber
01-07-2003, 07:41 PM
The cantina doors open as a man in a dusty green coat walks in wearing a peculiar hat and carrying an odd vibro-spear.

"Barkeep, get me a Trandoshan Ale" he yells over the cantinas voices. Wearily he falls into an empty booth and mumbles "Blasted Barabels. Can't stand losing an honest game of dice." As the barkeep sets down his ale, ckcsaber hastily mutters a thanks, before he drowns himself with ale.

Emitting a sigh ckcsaber leans back, happy to enjoy some rest.

Katarn07
01-07-2003, 08:14 PM
Klai holds up his hand before Jag can reply, "Excuse me, but I must be leaving."

He walks over to ckcsaber and sets his drink on the table and props hs feet up on the surface after sitting on the bench, "Ahh, you look like a man of many talents. Just the sort of type I'm looking for."

ckcsaber looks up wearily and tries to speak, but Klai shushes him with a wave, "I am willing to pay 75,000 credits to each man to join my party. I'll tell you more about it if you agree to let me." Klai pauses and holds up a data pad showing his bank account, "I do have the coin to back it up. First, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself."

ckcsaber
01-07-2003, 08:39 PM
ckcsaber smiles smugly at the datapad Klai holds up.

"Well, Klai it seems as if you are a succsessful man. As am I. To tell you the truth, your credits don't interest me, but i'm always looking for something to do, so I might as well tag along....if your plan interests me."

Katarn07
01-08-2003, 05:49 PM
"It's a personal mission. But I really need some back up. I plan on hitting Takara's stronghold on the world of Ord Katrassi." Klai explains, leaning over the table so only ckcsaber can hear.

"Only two people have ever been hostile in that place and survived. I was one of them. I was held in the prison cells, escaped and headed straight through the base. Managed to take out half the security detail and downed 4 nexus." Klai pauses to let this sink in, then continues.

"The other person is some Rebel Jedi named... Mara Jade?" He nods, "Yeah. She to was held in the prison cells and escaped. Only she took out a Rancor with her bare hands! My brother, Abron Mar, had captured her. That is my target. He has put a death sentance on my head of more money that even I possess! But don't even attempt catching me. I've worked for the Empire and Remnant for almost ten years and even had a run in with Boba Fett a while back and survived."

Klai looks around the bar as he downs the last of his drink. He turns back to ckcsaber and says," What do you say?"

ckcsaber
01-08-2003, 06:08 PM
"Your brother seems like a nice guy." ckcsaber replys. "So he has himself holed up on Ord Katrassi? Never been there so I guess nows my chance to visit. Tell me when you've got everyone else you need, and I'll be ready."

ckcsaber leans back and calls out "hey Welmin, let me have another Ale."

Katarn07
01-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Klai nods and cracks his knuckles, "OK, I'll be about looking for any other daring enough to assist me."

Klai sets the glass on a droid's tray and takes his blasters back and holsters them. He turns to ckcsaber, "See ya around."

Leaves bar without looking back.

Flamehart
01-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Craig looks at Klai and follows him toward the exit of the bar.

Craig: *Stops him* I couldnt help overhearing, I've got extraordinary hearing, sorry, but, I would like to help as well. I have a blade stronger than a lightsaber, stealth capabilities, and no catch. You dont even have to pay me, I live to serve others.

Katarn07
01-12-2003, 06:54 PM
Three thugs come up from behind Craig and with a blow to the head, knocking him out, they haul him off to the world of Ord Katrassi. The men leave before the security droids can stop them.

Craig will most likely awaken in a jail cell here http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89003

Bastalek
01-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Pacing slowly into the bar Bastalek gazed back at the unconcious man being dragged out. "Funny, most drunks have to drink to pass out, that guy didn't even have the scent of beer on him." Bastalek chuckled to himself as he continued to a table near the wall of the cantina. Sitting down, Bastalek stretched his arms and back, as well as cracking his knuckles in a rather loud fashion. Taking a quick gaze around the room Bastalek couldn't help but chuckle to himself, "So many suckers and so little time."
Snaping his wrist adeck of ornate cards slid from Bastalek's sleeve to his hand. After tapping the deck against the table three times Bastalek said, "Sounds like fifty two" and began to shuffle. To the eyes of those around him, Bastalek's hands appeared to pass in and out of sight as he rearranged the deck. For a moment Bastalek raised his left hand and index to the bartender order a pint, while still shuffling with his right. After a moment Bastalek looked around and asked, "Anyone in the mood for a game of cards?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-04-2003, 05:46 PM
longo 2 guns comes in to the cantina and sits at the bar.

longo:hey can i have a bottle of moxie?

the bartender slides down the moxie.

a security droid comes over and taps him on the shoulder.

droid: please remove ur blasters.

longo: sure

longo places his flint lock pistols on the counter. he takes his moxie and goes to a private booth to read, also waiting for someone to talk to him

RandomMonkey
03-04-2003, 05:10 PM
A alien wearing all black walks into the bar and sit down without making a sound.

SECURITY DROID-Please remove all weapon

On the counter he sits 5 small blasters a lightsaber a blasterrifle a stun baton and 3 or 4 vibroblades walking over to a booth he silently asks for a cup of some blackish liquid that resembles blood.:fett:

Deac
03-08-2003, 11:27 AM
[Heh. I did a thing like this on the XWA forums. Started years ago. Now onto part 9, and it's no longer bound to the Cantina]

*A tall bothan enters the cantina and sits at the bar. He wears red clothing and carries a blaster*

Guorask: I'm parched. Give me a Corellian ale.

topshot
03-08-2003, 12:55 PM
After his last mission to Coruscant, an old face, wearing a felt tip hat and overcoat, walks into Welmin's.

"What'll it be, stranger?"

"Bah! Welmin, you need not call me a stranger. I'd say you know who I am......."

After tipping his hat, a scarfed face with emerald green eyes and peachy skin is revealed.

"I remember you! You're..........!"

"Yep, that's right. It's me. Topshot.........."

"Haven't seen you around in a long time, Topshot. How's the ship dealing?"

"The Dragon King? He's doing fine. Got a couple scratches on my last mission for the Rebellion. Nothing to worry about........"

"That's good. So, how's about a Corellian Ale. Shaken, not stirred. Just the way you like it!"

"That'd be real good. Thanks, Welmin, but, I'm out of money....."

"No worries! The drink's on me!"

"Again, thanks......"

After turning around, he looks toward the others in the cantina.

"Hey! How's a game of sabacc sound to you guys?"

Redwing
03-09-2003, 02:14 AM
((Totally OOS: (Sorry, people :animelol: )

Originally posted by Deac
[Heh. I did a thing like this on the XWA forums. Started years ago. Now onto part 9, and it's no longer bound to the Cantina]

DEAC! Hey! You're here! As opposed to...there! There being XWA or RS...and...er...never mind ^^;; It's a little different here, isn't it?

I really need to join an RPG here, since I mod here and all...maybe I'll join this one. If I can make any sense of it...

*runs*

j/k. I'll stop interrupting now ^_~))

Deac
03-09-2003, 11:09 AM
[Redwing: Yep. It isn't being populated it with vampires.]

"I like Sabaac. I'll play."

topshot
03-09-2003, 01:10 PM
Deac and Shotty start playing sabaac. Shotty consults a guide, due to his recent inexperience on playing the game.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-10-2003, 04:41 PM
captain ej, walks in to the bar, looks around, and walks over to welmin.

ej: hey whats up?

welmin: nothin much, what would u like to drink?

ej: ill have some captain morgan rum. hard on the rocks. and ill keep the bottle.

welmin: coming right up

Deac
03-11-2003, 02:56 PM
"So I'm Guorask. I sell info. What do you do?"

RandomMonkey
03-11-2003, 04:21 PM
the alien in black walks over to topshot
?-hello mr......topshot. Did you say you work for the rebellion?

topshot
03-12-2003, 12:04 AM
Topshot notices the alien in black.

"Yeah, I work for the Rebels. Why do you ask?"

RandomMonkey
03-13-2003, 09:16 PM
would you mind coming with me Mr...... topshot :guard:

topshot
03-14-2003, 06:20 PM
Toppy gets out of his booth.

Topshot:"What?!? Am I being arrested or somethin'?"

Seph
03-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Zehro bursts in the cantina wearing grim reaper type of clothes, sees topshot with a very happy expression

Zehro-hey...bro walks to a security bot. "here take my energy blade, i don't need it in a place like this.
*sees the alien talking to his bro* Zehro walks up to the alien and asks what he is talking to topshot for.

Col. O'Neill
03-14-2003, 10:16 PM
*Dahren Flen enters the cantina. He is wearing a black robe with a hood over his face and two holstered DL-44's. He also has a belt with energy cells, 6 grenades, a mechanical right hand with a retractable knife attached to the wrist, and a grapnel device attached to the left hand. He drops his hood to reveal a scar running down his left cheek, long black hair, and a Kyle Katarn-like beard.*

Security droid: Hand over your weapons. You will get them back when you leave.

D. Flen: No problem. I've been looking all over this town for a decent cantina.

*He removes his DL-44's, clips, grenades, knife, and grapnel.*

S.D.: I believe you will find our establishment much to your liking.

*Walks to the bar*

D. Flen: Bartender! I'll have a Death Star Special.

Welmin: Death Star Special, huh? I'm not familiar with that drink, no.

D. Flen: I'll explain. You mix a whole bunch of drinks together, at least 5, doesn't matter what kinds. Then you set a blaster to low power and fire it into the glass.

Welmin: I'll go do that.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-14-2003, 11:25 PM
captain ej finishes his drink, and walks over to welmin.

ej: so welmin anything new?

welmin: nope

ej: hmmm is there anybody that needs a charter

welmin: if u stick around im sure there will be somebody that needs a pirate captain and his crew. hey ill give u another bottle of moxie for free!!

ej: well can i at least have my 2 flint locks?

welmin: i can't let u have them-this is a peaceful establishment.

ej: fine fine. just give me that bottle.

jokemaster
03-14-2003, 11:36 PM
*jokemaster comes into the cantina wearing casual clothes*
Security Droid: Hand over your weapons. You will get them back when you leave.
Jokemaster: sure
*jokemaster gives the security droid two blasters, a sniper rifle, an E-11 blaster rifle, and old lightsaber, a rapid fire machinge gun, a sub-machine gun, 9 knives, 8 thermal detonators, 7 packs of C-4, 6 vials of acid, 5 clips of ammo, 4 miniblasters, and a rabid dog.*
Jokemaster: here you go
*jokemaster orders a drink and sits down at the bar*

RandomMonkey
03-17-2003, 04:14 PM
would you mind coming over to this table with me mr ..... topshot.

topshot
03-17-2003, 08:16 PM
I do not mind at all, just as long as you inform me on what this deal is all about.

RandomMonkey
03-17-2003, 08:48 PM
(quietly in the corner)
Mr topshot, we have you down for breaking so many laws I could shoot you right now if I hadnt just given my blaster to the securitie droid over their. Now all we want is the codes to the rebel mainframe and well erase everything on you, is that so much to ask?

Col. O'Neill
03-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Dahren overhears this and sneaks behind the black alien (RandomMonkey's character)

Dahren: I just couldn't help overhearing this... conversation. Now I don't know either of you gentlemen, but I happen to like the Rebels. [As he says this, he turns his head both ways to check if anyone is eavesdropping. It's all clear] As I was saying, if you value your life at all you will leave your... friend alone, leave this place, and forget about Mr. Topshot here. And don't even try to ambush us in the town, or you'll lose a garrison of stormtroopers. Now get lost.

topshot
03-17-2003, 10:29 PM
Topshot: "So, you work for the Empire, eh? Let's go outside and, ahem, settle this!"

Deac
03-18-2003, 02:46 PM
*At the very mention of the words "Rebel Mainframe" and "Empire" Guorask leaps to his feet and draws his blaster,
aiming it at the Imperial . As a Bothan Spy, he helps safeguard thos codes*

"No. I think I'll end this here, Imperial! I hope you haven't had a bad life, because you don't have long to count your sins!"

RandomMonkey
03-18-2003, 04:09 PM
[Hey dude their are no wepons in cantina and if their are then you screwed]
please I insist, shoot bothan scum, just let it be known that their is an entire division on dark troopers waiting outside so if you disagree with me your lives will be much shortened or you can give me the codes, its your choice

topshot
03-18-2003, 06:07 PM
Topshot:"Darktrooper, eh? Too bad they can't harm me........"

*Takes out an x-ray machine, showing that his bones are pure adamantium.*

"I'm indestructible. If you want to arrest me, fine, but it's your funeral."

*Places out his wrists.*

"Okay. Cuff me!"

*crosses 2 fingers while being cuffed.*

RandomMonkey
03-18-2003, 06:48 PM
*into microphone*Lord Sidious we have captured the rebel please stand by with escorst (overhead the sound of tie fighters is heard) (into the bar wlaks a group of storm and dark troopers) Take the bothan also the imperial gestapo alien idicates

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-18-2003, 06:57 PM
captain ej gets up from his drink

"hey u guys we can't have imperials in here,!"

RandomMonkey
03-18-2003, 07:08 PM
we arnt gonna bother you return to your drink we are just taking these two.

topshot
03-18-2003, 07:21 PM
As soon as Topshot is escorted into an Imperial Cruiser, he grins. An Imperial scout ponders what he is planning.

Smashing all of the Imperials' heads in, Topshot quickly sets the autopilot to head for the sun and runs outta there like heck, quickly taking a commlink from the main console and saving the Bothan as well.

"Seeya later suckers!!!!"

Col. O'Neill
03-18-2003, 07:41 PM
[Yes the Imps arrested me too]

Dahren: You think you're getting away without me?

*Dahren runs for the nearest escape pod.*

topshot
03-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Topshot: "No, just forgot about yah! I apologize!"

RandomMonkey
03-18-2003, 09:11 PM
[HEHHEHEHE you forgot the ties]
a squadrom flight (thats 6 in this case) of TIE defenders aproaches and BEGINS TO OPEN FIRE WITH ION AND MAG PULSE WEPONRY

Col. O'Neill
03-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Fortunately for us, this cruiser is outfitted with a new type of escape pods designed to make escaping from attacking Rebels a lot easier. They come with the shields equivelant to an X-Wing, more powerful engines and maneuvering thrusters, a rear-mounted dual ion cannon, those annoying homing mines from X-Wing Alliance, those "Flares" that intercept missiles, again, from X-Wing Alliance, and a hyperdrive.

*We speed away from the TIE/D's while I fire at the TIE's with the Ion Cannon and fire flares at the mag pulses.*

topshot
03-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Topshot: "Heh, thanks for covering me! Now it's my turn!"

*Fires a couple blastercannon shots at heavily armed Tie Bombers from the escape pod.

RandomMonkey
03-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Dang foiled again the TIE's launch into hyperspace

-=DarkZero=-
03-31-2003, 06:14 PM
The doors to the cantina open up revieling light from the streets as a man in black strives his way in,He then walks up to the bar counter looking from side to side then at Welmin.
"Yo, You buyin deathsticks,I just got a bunch from the streets,good price too."
-Mobius then slides his hand around his waiste area looking behind him,Paranoid he seems.

Boba Fett37
04-12-2003, 08:08 AM
The doors open, and reveal a sexual being of great proportion. His name was Ron Jeremy, he was a short stalky ugly guy who was in dier need of a drink. He goes up to the bartender and gives him a great big smile and says, "Y'know this place kinda reminds me of a bar I used to go to a few years back, it was called 'Cheers'.

-=DarkZero=-
04-13-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Boba Fett37
The doors open, and reveal a sexual being of great proportion. His name was Ron Jeremy, he was a short stalky ugly guy who was in dier need of a drink. He goes up to the bartender and gives him a great big smile and says, "Y'know this place kinda reminds me of a bar I used to go to a few years back, it was called 'Cheers'.
LMFAO ROFL!omg! thats the highlight of my week! XD

Flamehart
04-24-2003, 02:01 AM
(OOC: LMAO! That's a good one)

A man in a red-with-black-top trenchcoat, long silver hair, and a demonic look to him, walked into the bar. The security droid went up to him.

Droid: Hand over your weapons, you will receive them as you leave.

Man: Sure, why not.

The man hands over a rather large sword and two handguns.

Welmin looked hard at the man and grinned. "Aye! Craig, what happened to you? You changed so much you look like you went to heck and back!"

Craig grinned and only replied, "Things happen, and I got rid of the armor, I can fight better without it now."

[Edit: I'm updating my char profile now since my avatar doesn't show my char good enough lol.]

Craig sat down and ordered a Corellian Ale.

topshot
04-24-2003, 04:23 AM
Re-entering orbit at a rapid speed, Topshot's escape pod begins to burn and tear. Like a meteor, the sound can be heard for miles around.

Somewhere outside of town, his ship lands roughly, the exterior screeching against solid metal. 5 minutes after, the ship comes to a halt. People of all races gather around the site of the wreckage, pondering how such a thing could happen.

The sound could be heard all across town, reaching from the markets all the way to Welmin's.

A man slowly climbs from the disaster. A man wearing a now dusty felt tipped hat, and torn overcoat.

"Hoo boy! What a rough landing!" he says to no one but himself.
"Time to get me another drink........."

With that said, the man walks off to the cantina known as Welmin's.

Flamehart
04-24-2003, 12:27 PM
Craig turned and smiled as Topshot entered the room. Craig rose and turned, "Hello my good old friend, how's life been treating you? And what was that blasted sound outside?"

topshot
04-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Topshot turns a look to Craig, gazing at him as if he were trying to remember him. After all, he had never seen him without his armor on.

"Life's been treating me pretty rough lately. Was captured and taken aboard RandomMonkey's Imperial cruiser. Met up with a guy called Dahren there. Seems he was also captured for some reason. After about 4 hours or so, we had escaped using 2 of RandomMonkey's new escape pods and met up with a couple Tie Bombers along the way. That sound you heard was my escape pod landing roughly on the surface just a couple miles outside of town. Aside from that, everything's okay."

He then grabs a seat near the bar.

"How have things been going for you? I noticed your not wearing that old armor I last seen you wearing. By the looks of it, I'd say you've gotten stronger."

Captain LeChuck
04-25-2003, 09:22 PM
*Thrindel walks in, dressed in his Mandalorian battle armour. The other people looks at him. Its not often you see a Mandalorian. There arent too many left of them*

Security Droid: Hand over your weapons please.

Thrindel: Very well...

*He hands over his weapons and seats by a dark cornertable*

Flamehart
04-25-2003, 11:03 PM
"Yeah, I've gone through some changes lately." He replied, sitting down and sipping his drink. He brushed some of his hair out of his eyes so he could see clearly, then smirked. "Life's been much harder for me on my end, being I seem to pick more fights"

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-25-2003, 11:13 PM
captain ej gets up from his seat in a alcove and walks over to craig and topshot.

ej: hello mr. topshot. hello mr. craig, i got some options for the both of u. please come and sit with me to have a drink.

Flamehart
04-26-2003, 01:55 AM
Craig nodded and went to the table he wanted them to sit at, and sat down to wait for him to talk.

"So, what are these options you speak of? This is a free cantina, didn't know we had options to do things that we had to do or sometihng." Craig was obviously joking, and the hint of sarcasm was obvious.

topshot
04-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Topshot follows his old friend Craig and EJ to the table where they would discuss these options.

"Captain EJ, long time no see. What is it that you ask of us?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-26-2003, 12:49 PM
ej: mr. topshot u remember that mission that i asked u guys back at my mansion?

topshot: yes?

ej: as the result of losing alot of men during the war with luminaro, i have now gained another brigade of men. the mission is to make war against a rival known as lance. when most of my crew members found out who we were attacking they left me and decided to join up with lance.

craig: i see.

ej: so what i need to do is take this guy out, destroy his base, and get my crew members back. my only loyal members that are left is, paul, austin, and anthony.

topshot
04-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Topshot:"So most of your guys were unsure of themselves when they found out who you were going to attack, so they decided to chicken out of your resistance army and joined up with Lance, hmm? What are his motives for using our men? If he's a darksider like Luminaro, I can understand. I'll help you take him out. That all right if you were to come along, Craig?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-26-2003, 06:18 PM
ej: that basically sums it up topshot. are u with me craig? heck u got ur sword and pistols. ull be good on this mission.

Flamehart
04-27-2003, 07:55 PM
((OOC: I'm a nice guy and I'll let the fact u used me in your post slide, since I really am a nice guy :D ))

Craig thought over it for a minute, his hair getting in the way of his face, masking how hard he really was considering it. Craig looked up with a cocky smirk. "What's in it for me? I'll help even if there isn't any, but just thought I'd ask, and what's the catch anyway? Not many come to me for help." He considered over his own skill for a minute, then asked another question, "About how many people will we be up against in a fight? I'm still in the job, just curious."

Redwing
04-28-2003, 07:41 AM
Jeedii_zaarinn, please don't control other people's characters ;)

joetech3000
04-28-2003, 11:38 AM
Just then, a handsome young man named Joe walks in. "I need a job."

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-28-2003, 07:00 PM
ej: i am very utmost sorry mr welmin. *turns back to craig and topshot* well craig for whats in it for u is that u can have some treasure that we have stolen. its all back at my house. topshot u have been there before, craig u are utmost welcome to join. at that captain ej stood up gathered his weapons from the security droid and left.

Flamehart
04-29-2003, 12:43 AM
Craig finished his drink in one gulp, left the money on the counter, took his weapons back, and walked out of the room shortly after ej, obviously deciding to help on the mission.

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 11:52 AM
"HEY! I'm talking to you!" Joe shouts.

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-29-2003, 07:14 PM
ej turns around and sees joe shouting at him. ej: mr joe, i am very sorry, do u need a job? if so please come with me in my ship. mr. craig and mr. topshot will take their own ships if they want to and follow me back to my house on a backwater planet. *ej turns to craig and topshot* you guys can come with me to. my men will take care of ur ships.

Flamehart
04-29-2003, 08:17 PM
Craig had stopped at Joe's comment, and he turned toward ej.

"I trust your men, but I feel more comfortable with my ship, alright? And even so, my ship will follow automatically if we leave it." Craig jerked his head toward a luxurious, futuristic looking ship (if you've played FF8, imagine the Ragnarok).

((OOC: Jeedii, are you going to start a seperate thread for the mission or do you want me to go ahead and make one pertaining to the story, and I'll mention that you gave me permission to do so, so as it does not get deleted by the admins))

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-29-2003, 08:35 PM
ej: oh all right mr. craig lets go to our ships. mr. joe can come in his own. mk-22 will send him the cordinates to my house. (OOC: i am now going to start another thread. that will be likely 2morrow)

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Later, they meet at his house. "What will the job involve?" Joe asks.

topshot
05-02-2003, 12:28 AM
Topshot:"EJ told me everything about this guy Lance we're hunting down. He asked me after the war against Luminaro Unduli if I would be ever so glad as to help him again. So I said yes. So he told me everything I needed to know. His men are mostly compiled of EJ's old squad, so they know everything about me, EJ, and the others that helped defeat Unduli. They resigned from EJ's squad once they heard of the operation his team was going to pull off, and they joined up with Lance. I'd say our mission is to get EJ's crew back, destroy Lance's Imperial compound, and turn in Lance himself. If he is not willing to cooperate with us, we will resort to beating the living crap out of him! Am right, Captain EJ, sir?"

Flamehart
05-02-2003, 01:35 AM
Craig leaned against a nearby post, listening to this, and nodded. "I'll be ready to leave at any time." With that, Craig ordered another drink.

Jeedii_zaarinn
05-02-2003, 05:55 PM
right

Jeedii_zaarinn
05-02-2003, 05:55 PM
right

topshot
05-06-2003, 08:28 AM
Topshot:"If, at personal request, Captain EJ sir, I wish for you to seek out my younger brother Seph. He is good at what he does, and what he is good at is enhancing all weapons and defensive mechanisms. He would be very valuable to this mission, of that I can assure you. I ask of you to fulfill this request as I can no longer contact him myself."

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Craig nodded at all this, then suggested, "Shouldn't this be in another thread? I don't think we have to continue it in the cantina" ;)

Kevin Katarn
05-07-2003, 10:56 PM
The door to the cantina swings open and a young man with dark blonde hair down just below his ears walks in. He is wearing a rancor skin jacket and is obviously armed. A lightsaber hangs at his waist and a bulge inside his coat could easily be a blaster.

"I hear theres work for a good fighter here. My names Nova. Nova Centari. You got the credits... I'll work for you."

Flamehart
05-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Craig reached out his hand and both the weapons flew to his hand, then Craig tossed them to the Security Droid. Craig then repeated to the man exactly what the droids say, "No weapons allowed, you may retrieve them as you leave. Have a nice stay and welcome to Welmin's." Craig grinned at the newcomer and returned to his drink.

(OOC: just cuz im posting here doesnt mean im cancelling out the RP im in with ya topshot, just reminding ya :D )

Kevin Katarn
05-08-2003, 12:28 AM
Nova is now noticeably angry.
"Doesn't matter I am more than a match without my weapons"
A cocky smirk crosses his face but quickly turns into a scowl.
"Now if you're finished lecturing me... I'm going to get a drink and continue looking for a job."
Moves to the bar and orders a Correlian Ale. Sits down and takes a long drink while still eyeing Craig menacingly.

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 01:50 AM
Craig relaxed in his chair, sipping his Juri Juice, and completely aware of Nova's anger. He then spoke, "Go on, let out your anger, but wait, you ARE a Jedi aren't you? Alright, the path of the Force is yours, just thought I'd bring that up. And if you want to pick a fight, we can take it outside, because I'm not about to get blasted by the droids for making an arguement with petty people."

Kevin Katarn
05-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Nova stands up and storms over to Craig, his hands behind his back.
"I'll have you know I left the path of the Jedi 3 years ago. I am a rogue jedi using both side of the force as I please.'
Looks down at Craig.
"So DON'T insult me by calling me a Jedi, you scum."
With that his hand comes forward with a Kryat dragon claw knife in his hand as he attempts to stab Craig straight through the chest.

(OOC I believe its the starters job to decide if I hit him or not? am I right)

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 11:52 PM
(OOC: Yeah, but this kind of RP is left to the people.)

Craig sat there and the knife ran through his chest. Craig slumped back on his chair, seemingly dead, then a second later his eyes snapped open. Craig sat up and ripped the knife out of his chest and slammed it into the table. He stood up and lifted up Nova, then threw him outside of the bar, then stepped out himself. "Look, if your going to pick a fight, you can at least keep it away from Security droids who can destroy a star destroyer at half power. I didn't mean any offense by calling you a Jedi. I too am a Rogue, but it is no reason to throw a fit because someone called you a 'Jedi.' Chill out. If there's one thing I was taught that was true while I was in the Order, it was that the Dark Side does kill." With that, Craig walked back into the cantina and returned to his drink.

Darth Rythe
05-11-2003, 06:49 AM
I walk into the bar looking around and I see Topshot!
"well if it isn't good old Topshot!, I haven't seen you since the inserdent at the Darkstar Racing Bar! How you been? By the way I'm in training to be a Jedi!"

I sit down and ask the barman for a Blue Milk.

Kevin Katarn
05-12-2003, 12:15 AM
Nova walks back into the bar noticeably calmer now. He pulls his knife across the room to him and gets his weapons from the security droid.
"Once again if anyone needs to higher me for just about anything you know where to find me"
He then walks out of the bar.

Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 01:34 AM
I won’t be needing help from you. I can handle my own problems.

topshot
05-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Topshot doesn't notice that Rythe had asked him a question earlier when he first came into the bar.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't my ol' buddy Rythe. I've been doing pretty well since that incident at the DarkStar Bar. Lots of things have been happening. Just got assigned to assist Captain EJ of the Rebel Alliance in a special mission. We're going to be taking down a newly risen Dark Lord that has taken in EJ's men as his new recruits. They call him Lance, and judging by my resources, he seems to be even more powerful than either of us alone. This is a threat to the New Republic, and we could use your help. What do you say? Help us?"

Topshot extends out his left hand, waiting for a reply.

Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 09:58 PM
Yeah! I'll help but i'll tell you something fist im not a jedi have given up hope but if there is such i am now an outcast SITH!
BUT, i want to help you without all your little jedi friends trying to kill me.
I have abandoned my old master. One other thing when this mission is done don't you try to kill me either, you wont know what you got yourself into.

topshot
05-16-2003, 10:30 PM
I ask Rythe,"Now why would I want to kill you? Of course, if any Jedi were to mess with you, they would have answer to my power, and I believe you know what that means......"

I show Rythe a picture of me slaying 100 Jedi within one destructive blast of force energy, just because they had tried to destroy the Rogue Jedi Temple that I built on the planet Bandomeer.

"And of course my buddies Craig and EJ won't try to kill you if they knew you were with me. I'll tell them if they dare try to thrash you, I'll kill them with one stroke of my blade."

Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 10:41 PM
You need a better photographer, it's a bit glarry!

Bandomeer, hey i was pressent there once just because i had to get Xanatos to return to his master. Anyway i wasn't worried about me getting hurt I was more worried about the jedi I was Fightting getting hurt, and another thing i can handle a lot of jedi by myself also. AND don't go saying your more powerfull than me, i'm not saying i'm more than you i'd say we were about even.

topshot
05-16-2003, 10:46 PM
"I'm not saying that I'm more powerful than you. Our energies are at the same strength, and you are right about that. And you are also right on another thing: I do need a better photographer! Hehehehe."

Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 11:03 PM
LOL.

yes.....well.
When do we start?

topshot
05-17-2003, 03:08 AM
As soon as you can come! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=98981) :D

((Click the link. You know you want to! Hehehehe. :D ))

Darth Rythe
05-18-2003, 07:08 AM
I'm there!

Flamehart
05-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Craig sat back in the bar and ordered another drink. To the bystanders around him, it would seem as if they were expecting him to kill over any minute from the amount of alcohol he had drank so far, but he was feeling quite alright. He continued waiting for a job, "Man, you'd think for a merc, I'd get more business, especially for as low as I offer, even on the most dangerous missions."

Writer
05-28-2003, 02:49 PM
Caitlin Bryce steps into the cantina and glances at the droids. She stops for a second before removing a lightsaber and a not so normal looking blaster pistol. Then she walks in and sits down in a corner.

Darth Rythe
05-29-2003, 07:27 AM
Well, Topshot and I are now Sith Master & Apprentice so you better behave!

Writer
05-29-2003, 05:55 PM
Caitlin sits back, watching the activity for a while before taking a small device from her pocket and examining it carefully. After a couple of second she looks up and speaks for the first time since she entered.

"Why do I do this?" she mutters. Then her eyes lower back to the device in her hands.

Flamehart
05-29-2003, 11:59 PM
Craig saw the device and heard her comment, and became interested, "Why do you do what?" He ordered another drink, amazingly still sober.

Writer
05-30-2003, 01:51 AM
Caitlin lookes up at Craig.

"Anything that is remotely believable, I tend to jump at," she says. "This thing for example."

She waves the device.

"It's supposed to allow me to remotely control my ship. The guy who sold it to me spent several hours 'making sure that it would work'. So much for that!"

She tosses the device across the room and it shatters.

"Not very good quality either," she frowns.

Flamehart
05-30-2003, 02:02 AM
Craig chuckled, "I see.. I've had that happen countless times when working on my own ship." He then offered, "If it's something like that you want, I know a part dealer who won't rip you off, I'll get you a remote for your ship from him."

Writer
05-30-2003, 02:15 AM
"Thanks," she says. "That would be nice. How much would I owe?"

Flamehart
05-30-2003, 02:17 AM
Craig shrugged, "Don't bother, its on the house, I'm in a good mood today."

Writer
05-30-2003, 02:26 AM
"Thank you very much," Caitlin says. She sits back and relaxes, but suddenly frowns and sits up again. She holds out her hand and a small netlike object flies from her wrist, retrieving the broken pieces of the dud remote.

"That's better," she says and sits back again with a satisfied look on her face.

Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 08:53 AM
Kilmor Katarn, strides quietly into the bar. A rodian approaches him and asks for his weapons. Kilmor sighs and hands a lightsaber and heavy blaster pistol to the rodian. He then takes a seat next to Caitlin. "Bartender...gimme a Kashyyk Sampler."
He notices the expression on Craigg's face and gives him a questioning glance.

Writer
06-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Caitlin turns to Kilmor.
"Forgive my lack of knowledge in the world of drinking, but what did you just order?" she asks.

Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 06:51 PM
"a common drink on the homeworld of Wookies," Kilmor replies shortly. The bartender hands him a purplish fluid which he consumes in a moment.

Flamehart
06-01-2003, 09:22 PM
Craig notices Kilmor's questioning glance, shrugs, and stands up and goes over to him and holds out his hand for a handshake, "Craig, and you?"

Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 09:12 AM
*Shakes hand*
"Kilmor. I work as an undercover agent for some organization." Craig notices a small glint in Kilmor's eye as he says that, and wonders whther Kilmor is giving the full truth...

Writer
06-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Caitlin grins at Kilmor. "Nice description. Vague, though. Not something you can talk freely about?"

Flamehart
06-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Craig pulled a chair over and sat down. "Eh, I'm just a mercenary trying to find my way along the universe."

Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Kilmor grins. "you don't call that vague?"

Flamehart
06-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Craig stood up and quietly left the bar. A few minutes later he came back and handed a small package to Caitlin. "There's the remote for ya, shouldn't break even if you shoot it. I got it from a dealer I can trust, and he's kept his word with me so far."

Writer
06-03-2003, 12:45 AM
Caitlin nods in approval of what Craig just told her.
"Sounds great," she says. "Thanks a bunch."

Flamehart
06-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Craig nodded and took his seat. "Welcome." He ordered another drink, no where near being drunk.

Joetheeskimo
06-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Kilmor looks around the bar once more, nods slightly, then gets up to leave. He tosses the bartender a few credits.

Writer
06-05-2003, 05:48 PM
Caitlin examines the remote thoroughly and nods in approval. She gets up, retrieves her weapons and goes out.

Joetheeskimo
06-05-2003, 10:14 PM
Just as Kilmor disappears ou tthe door, he murmurs something into an object hidden in his hands. He looks around once more, and leaves quickly, forgetting to retrieve his weapons.

Flamehart
06-06-2003, 12:17 AM
Craig gets up, takes the weapons from the droid, and goes after Kilmor. He finds him and catches up to him. "You left your weapons." He handed the weapons to Kilmor and quietly returned to the bar.

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-06-2003, 12:44 AM
*ej walks in to welmin's and looks at kilmor.*

ej: wait that is an imposter! that is lance.

*ej takes out 2 civil war navy revolvers and launches his focus (the matrix slow mo) ej fires his pistols at kilmor/lance and a bullet hits lance in the knee. then the droids come and starts firing at ej, ej goes into focus again and takes out an mp-40 and fires at the 2 droids. in minutes they are both dead.

Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 01:48 AM
"I'm not lance! I don't know what you're talking about!" Kilmor cries through clenched teeth. "I'm a member of the Jedi Council!"
Suddenly, his lightsaber spins through the air and into Kilmor's hand. It ignites in a moment, and he holds it close to ej's face. "The Senate will hear about this!"

Writer
06-06-2003, 02:12 AM
Caitlin walks back into the cantina, without knowing what has happened before and instantly notices the absence of the security droids. Her lightsaber and pistol are out in a flash as she notices Kilmor with a lightsaber to ej's neck.

"An undercover agent for some organization?" she snaps. "What kind of organization would ask you to come into a peaceful establishment and cause an uproar?"

Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 02:23 AM
Kilmor puts away his saber. 'He was the one to cause the uproar," Kilmor snaps back, pointing to ej. "What did you expect me to do when someone shoots me for no reason??"

Darth Rythe
06-06-2003, 08:43 AM
"Please! Don't make me use this!" I say pointing to my lightsaber.

Matt Katarn
06-06-2003, 09:55 AM
I walk in the bar! (damb that hurt!)
"Can I have a Blue Milk please?"

((OOC: Darth Rythe, surgested this forum to me. we are good mates.)):D

Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 10:38 AM
Kilmor sighs and limps out of the bar. "If you want to find uproar-starters, kick him out," he calls, pointing to ej again. Then he disappears through the door.

Writer
06-06-2003, 01:12 PM
Caitlin stands in the center of the cantina for a moment, lightsaber and blaster still in hand. She shakes her head and sits down in the corner as if she had never left.

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-07-2003, 02:17 AM
*ej stands up and puts his pistols away*

ej: if i ever say! im saying he is an imposter, luckily i have planted a homing beacon on him. craig lets get back to my assault.

Darth Rythe
06-07-2003, 10:14 AM
"you ok ej?"

Joetheeskimo
06-07-2003, 01:11 PM
Kilmor returns yet again. "Look here, creep, if you want proof that I'm not fance...or lance...whatever he was, read my post in teh character databank and you'll see i have no trace of information that is similar to a guy like him."
"And," Kilmor adds as he turns to leave, "I've never posted in that"assault on lance" thread before!"

Then kilmor meditates, and his wounds are healed instantly.
"see? i'm a Jedi!"

Flamehart
06-07-2003, 02:01 PM
"I'm gonna have to go with him on this one, ej. But alright, I'll get back to the assault, see ya there." He got up and left the cantina to his ship in the starport, after taking back his weapons of course.

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-07-2003, 05:38 PM
ej: kilmor wait im sorry. welmin here drugged my drink making me think that ur lance. im very sorry, we should arrest welmin.

* 2 pirate militia gaurds come in and slaps handcuffs on welmin*

ej: welmin u are under arrest for drugging my drink and making me assault another citizen of this free galaxy. u are to spend the rest of ur life in jail at oovo 4. plus this bar is to be shutdown. that is all

* at this being said the gaurds took welmin off and ej posted a condemmed sign on the front door. also more of ej's men raided the back frigde and took out the captain morgan rum and whiskey and all the soda*

Writer
06-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Feeling very confused at what has just happened, Caitlin gets up and leaves muttering something about problems and bars.

Darth Rythe
06-08-2003, 08:09 AM
"If you are a jedi, then i surgest you stay away from me and my master!"

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 03:44 PM
"Uh...why??"

topshot
06-08-2003, 04:42 PM
I come strolling back in to the bar and overhear a conversation between my padawan Darth Rythe and the jedi Kilmor Katarn.

"I believe you would want to stay away from my padawan and I because of this!"

*Grips Kilmor and lifts him into the air, while his young apprentice watches from a distance.*

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Kilmor dangles in the air, startled, but then sums up his power and thrusts out his hand, sending topshot flying. He lands safely on the ground, and scowls at topshot. "What the heck was that for?!" He says, his hand resting on his lightsaber hilt. "I don't want to start yet another 'uproar'!"

topshot
06-08-2003, 06:56 PM
"That was just to show you a pinch of my power if you were to ever go against a supreme presence such as myself. I apologize for causing any bodily harm."

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Kilmor snorts. "If you're so great, what are you doing in a lowly bar like this?"

topshot
06-08-2003, 11:03 PM
"Because," I growled,"I'm looking for a few good mercenaries. You seem to fit that description."

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 11:26 PM
Kilmor's eyebrows shoot up, and he becomes more interested than angry. "What do you need them for? I am good at under-cover work and mercenary jobs..."

Flamehart
06-08-2003, 11:28 PM
Craig turned at that as he was exiting, "Hey, I'll help ya there, I'm a merc too. And cuz your my friend you get my special no fee service." He said, grinning. He liked to help Topshot, it was always interesting on his missions.

Joetheeskimo
06-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Kilmor grins. "You don't have to pay me either, I'm used to dirty work."

Darth Rythe
06-09-2003, 01:43 AM
"Master I do not trust this one! I have nothing againts Craig, for he is helping us with Lance but, hmmm I have a bad feeling about this."

"And once again thank you Master for this."
Tapping my new Duel Lightsaber.:koon:
:dsaber:

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 10:09 AM
Kilmor sighs deeply. "What does it take to get people to trust me? First they think I am lance, and now you're thinking I'm not fit for this job. It's not like I attacked topshot! In fact, he Gripped me!"

Writer
06-10-2003, 10:14 PM
(Bring Welmin back!! This was a great place until the bar was shut down and Welmin taken away. If the bar is shut down, there should be nobody in there anyway. :()

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-10-2003, 10:24 PM
ej: well im now the new owner of the bar here. and the best thing yet, no security droids.

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 10:26 PM
I-is it m-my fault? *sniff* :(

Writer
06-10-2003, 10:39 PM
Caitlin walks back into the bar, followed closely by another girl, just in time to hear Ej's statement.

"No security droids?" she askes. She whispers to her companion, then draws her lightsaber while her companion draws two. "We can show these of without fear then?"

She chuckles and puts her lightsaber away. Her companion does the same and Caitlin turns to face Ej and Kilmor.

"Meet my apprentice, Erica West," she says. The girl smiles and nods, her firey red hair bobbing as she does so. Then, the two of them sit down in a corner.
"Bring us something tasty, bartender," Caitlin says.

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-10-2003, 10:39 PM
ej: joe, to make up for your knee you are welcome to become part of my pirate crew. or you may like to own this famed bar. i can hand it over to you, if thats what you would like?

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-10-2003, 10:43 PM
ej: well hello there. ms. west, you are looking quite lovely tonight! What would you like to have to drink tonight? Chardne from brooklyn? its 1969, which was a very good year.

captain silver: i hear that there chardne tastes like that there bathwater. i would drink this here rum if yer know what i mean lassy.

topshot
06-10-2003, 10:54 PM
"All will be revealed about Kilmor in time, my young apprentice," I tell Rythe,"As for the present, I feel there is something different about this......Erica West.........Something I have not felt for a long time until now. Something powerful, yet hidden by a cloud of mystery........"

I then take a seat next to Caitlin, on the opposite side of my ally, Captain EJ.

"So, you are a Jedi if I am not mistaken, Caitlin?"

Writer
06-10-2003, 10:57 PM
While Erica accepts the drink from Ej, Caitlin nods at Topshot.
"Yes, I am," she says.

topshot
06-10-2003, 11:06 PM
"Hmmm. Interesting. I understand that a padawan dares not try to question a master's motives, correct?" I ask as I order a Corellian Ale from the bartender.

Joetheeskimo
06-10-2003, 11:56 PM
"I would be honored to join your crew," Kilmor says, bowing to ej. "Maybe if I do, Darth Rythe here may have more trust..." Kilmor shoots a look at Rythe.

Writer
06-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Caitlin grins.

"For the most part, I guess," she says wryly. Erica is now focusing on the conversation, wondering what they are talking about.

Joetheeskimo
06-11-2003, 07:38 PM
"Hey Caitlin I wanna padawan!" Kilmor says. "I'll be back...with an apprentice..." hehe

*Runs out the door*

Writer
06-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Caitlin laughs silently as Kilmor runs out the door.
"Good luck finding one who'll be loyal," she says. "The're hard to find. I've been lucky."

topshot
06-11-2003, 08:35 PM
"I'd have to agree," I noted with a smile,"Finding a good padawan is tough work in itself and takes a little bit of Force to know where to find one who has just come into contact with his or her own special abilities. But back to my question earlier, has that ever happened to you and your padawan. Any small disagreements, or anything of the like?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-11-2003, 08:36 PM
ej: alright everyone the bar is closing. ms. west how was the chardne from brooklyn? i sure hope it was delicious. kilmor u may join my crew. ms. west may i have a word with u in my ship?

Writer
06-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Caitlin shakes her head at Topshot's question. "Not that I recall."

Meanwhile, Erica stares wordlessly at Ej, then turns to whisper to Caitlin. After a few seconds, Caitlin's eyes widen. Then she gives a breif nod and turns back to Topshot. Erica stands up to follow Ej.

"What's on your mind?"

Darth Rythe
06-12-2003, 08:24 AM
"He will not find an apprentice, will he Master?"

((OOC: You can't have an apprentice until you become a Jedi or higher on this forum!))

Joetheeskimo
06-12-2003, 10:18 AM
(Caitlin is only a sith probe and I'm a tusken raider! and besides, this is rpg, we control our own characters! :mad: )

Darth Rythe
06-12-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
(Caitlin is only a sith probe and I'm a tusken raider! and besides, this is rpg, we control our own characters! :mad: )

WHOA!
Settle down. I ment a proper Apprentice as in on the forums not a rpg one! I thought you were wanting to be like me and Topshot!

Joetheeskimo
06-12-2003, 10:24 AM
Oh now I see what youre saying..hehe sry :D well, I meant for now to just make up an apprentice for rpg, it won't be a real person.

topshot
06-13-2003, 06:34 PM
"Well," in reply to Caitlin's query, I said,"There's been a recent involvement at an Imperial cloning facility on Kekt. The Remnant have been targeting and capturing Jedi, Sith, and Dark Jedi for experimentation. I'm not exactly sure on what their plan is, but I received a report from Luke that they have begun a cloning and breeding program to increase their armies. Their next target is us, our padawans, and the Academy. That is why I came here to hire a squad of possibly the best in the Rebellion. That is why I asked you."

Writer
06-13-2003, 07:33 PM
Caitlin stares hard at Topshot. She finally leans back and says, "You want help to foil their plan?"

topshot
06-13-2003, 09:41 PM
I answered,"Yes. From other reports the Empire has sent a squad of their best Shadow Troopers to gaurd the facility from surprise attacks. They've also implanted a fail-safe in the facility's automatic doors to identify registered Imperial forces. They also have 4 Dark Troopers remaining from the old Dark Trooper Project, which I'm sure you know about."

Writer
06-14-2003, 01:20 AM
Caitlin shrugs. "So surprise won't be on our side unless you are very sneaky. What does surprise me is the Dark Troopers. I thougth they had all been destroyed."

Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 06:36 AM
*A jedi lord enters the Cantina dressed in a black cloak with a blue line right round the bottom of it, in his belt he had Blue Double Blade Lightsaber , he has a smirk on his face intill he fianally says*

"TopShot.....Rythe...long time no see"

topshot
06-14-2003, 02:56 PM
"Apparently not. We'd need to hide in the shadows and cloak ourselves from the Dark Trooper's internal heat detectors. We don't have that kind of technology yet. The New Republic is working as fast as they can to develop it."

I calmly turn to face Death, with clear glinting eyes. I then ask,"Sup, Death? ;)"

Writer
06-15-2003, 01:15 AM
Caitlin ponders the idea for a while, then brings up her next question.

"How soon can the New Republic complete it?" she asks.

Meanwhile Erica is waiting patiently to see what's on Ej's mind.

Death_Jedi
06-15-2003, 01:55 AM
*the smile vanished off Deaths face and he said in a deep voice*
"Dark Troopers....hmmmmm... I am here looking for a apprentice but 1st i have to have about 100 more posts hehehe"

topshot
06-15-2003, 02:29 AM
"The New Republic isn't sure about that, either. Could take days, months, maybe even years, who knows? But if we can pull this mission off successfully while getting everyone out alive, we might not need the extra fire power."

I turn to Death.

"Death, know anybody that could provide encoded information about specific points of interests in the base?"

Death_Jedi
06-15-2003, 02:43 AM
*Death Sits down at the table with his hand under his cloak on his lightsaber*

"hmmmm ..no sorry but how about we go and check it out for our selves...i can crack the security code then we can see what there up to..and my ships out front"

Reb Starblazer
06-16-2003, 04:49 AM
A figure wrapped in a dark robe and hood walks into the cantina, and is somewhat surprised to find that the security droids usually by the door are now missing. Sensing no immediate danger to himself, he removes his hand from the small hilt hanging from his belt, made of Mandalorian Iron and capable of extending into a 2 metre indestructible pole, and then continues on his way towards the bar.

As he walks by, beings at booths and tables he passes stop drinking and conversing, and silenty watch the dark figure pass. There is an ominous air about him, a feeling of power restricted and rage contained, yet not an air of evil. Darth Malice had arrived, and everyone, Force sensitive or not could feel it.

Upon reaching the bar, he says "Bartender, a Qui-gon Gin please." The bartender, staring into the dark shadow of the mans hood is speechless and doesn't answer. Malice slowly reaches up and pulls back his hood to reveal shoulder length brownish-blond hair and five horns in a triangular arrangement on his forehead. His face was long and thin, covered in a thick stubble, and his piercing eyes were two different colours, the right orangish red, the left forest green. A large scar ran over his right eye, from his forehead to level with his nose.

Again he asked "Bartender, a Qui-gon Gin please...", but with a slight mental nudge in order to wake the bartender from his stupor. The bartender shook off his daze, and began fixing the drink. He came back with a tall glass which was set ablaze, green liquid inside with a high green flame coming out of it, making it look like the Lightsabre blade of the Jedi Master it was named for.

Malice extinguished the flame on his drink and then stretched out with the Force, looking for his friend who had invited him here. He spotted Darth Groovy in a booth in the far corner of the cantina, with his right arm around a blue Twi'lek, and his left around a Mirialan. Malice smiled slightly, then gently shook his head and quietly said to himself "It's got to be the horns. The ladies just love the horns..." Darth Groovy raised his right arm to wave his friend over and Malice could barely hear him yell "REB!" over the loud banter of the patrons of the cantina. Reb raised his right hand and half waved, half mock saluted to his brother-in-arms of the Academy Wars, and his friend of many years.

Reb looked back to the bartender and said " A T'ssolok for the Twi'lek, a Danaru for the Mirialan, and a Blue Milk, shaken not stirred, for my Zabrak friend". The bartender mixed the drinks and placed them along with Reb's drink on a tray. Reb tossed a few credits on the counter with a rather generous tip, then picked up the tray and walked over to join his friend for a night of drinking, laughter, and stories of "the good 'ol days"...

Writer
06-17-2003, 01:14 AM
Caitlin sinks back into her chair, thinking about what Topshot has just said.

"How soon are you planning on doing this?" she asks. Meanwhile, Erica has gotten slightly impatient waiting for Ej to move and sat back down.

Flamehart
06-17-2003, 10:23 PM
Craig was suddenly interested by the mission and sat down near Topshot and listend. "I'll help on this if you'd like me to, and of course free of charge, cant charge an old friend money for help," he said grinning, then continued, "I have some debts to repay to the New Republic anyway, so I might as well do something to help."

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-17-2003, 10:33 PM
topshot i can also help out with this mission. my army and navy is in your service. just come to my house at ramstien.

topshot
06-17-2003, 11:22 PM
((OOC: As soon as I come up with some mission objectives and such, then I'll make a new thread sometime this week.))

"Well," I replied,"Since the Republic has given a fair enough warning, we should be able to do this at a time my contact says is appropriate."

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-17-2003, 11:46 PM
sounds good topshot. would u like something to drink?

topshot
06-18-2003, 01:58 AM
"The Bantha Killer," I replied,"Blue Milk mixed in with Corellian Ale with a touch of ginseng herbs. Anything for you guys?"

I look to Craig, Caitlin, Death, & Erica.

Writer
06-18-2003, 02:47 AM
Erica shakes her head. "I've had a leelte too much, I think."

Caitlin stares at Erica. "Don't have anything next time. You know you're not used to it."

"Yes, masshter," Erica says, obviously a little woozy. Caitlin turns to Topshot.

"I think I'll skip it this time," she says. "I would rather be alert when I need to be."

Death_Jedi
06-18-2003, 04:30 AM
"no thanks im driving...wake me up when we make a new threed on this mission"

*goes to sleep*

Darth Rythe
06-18-2003, 09:36 AM
WOW!

Sorry bout that ((not replying, been away for a few days))
blue milk please!

((Master, I have my JO game back!!!)):D

Flamehart
06-18-2003, 03:30 PM
"Nah, I'm fine, I've had enough drinks, and if I have anymore I think I'll finally become drunk for the first time in my life, heh." He sat back and relaxed, waiting for the time of the mission.

Jeedii_zaarinn
06-18-2003, 05:43 PM
a bantha killer and a blue milk, i will tell the new bartender.

<ej walks away to tell the bartender about the order>

i will be going back to ramstien so i may gather more forces up and over see the construction of more warships that will be used in the assault.

ryth u have not contributed very lately. i understand if u were busy for a while.

DeltaF86
07-16-2003, 12:14 AM
*mutters* "Damn Myanoks"

"hey, you! I'll have one correlian killer please"
"service?!"
"uhh, sorry, im a little uptight today"

Darth Rythe
07-17-2003, 09:32 AM
I carefully eye DeltaF86 watching carefully ready for battle.

topshot
07-17-2003, 02:31 PM
I ready my repeater for battle, planning to get that huge 6 million Republic credit bounty on DeltaF86's head.

Joetheeskimo
07-18-2003, 04:58 AM
Kilmor strides into the room. "Sry guys I got delayed in a mission for the Jedi Council, so I haven't been here for a while"

He stops dead in his tracks when he sees the repeater.

"What...?"

His hand rests on the hilt of his lightsaber.

Darth Rythe
07-18-2003, 09:35 AM
I reach for my Lightsaber watching everyone.

The_Lance
07-24-2003, 09:36 PM
You hear the clicking of cowboy boots outside the cantina. Suddenly you see a silhouette of a rugged looking man wearing a cowboy hat. *Bad guy western music starts*

The man tries to conceal a limp as he slowly moves towards the bar. Unaware of any tension in the room, he orders a drink.

Drawing it to his lips, he pauses, and catches site of the repeater.

"Eh, can't be betta than meh six-shoota - eehh. Wha' the 'ell?"

The man draws his rusty weapon, branishing it in the direction of EJ.

"I thought I tol' you to not come 'round these parts no more..."

The man's huge brow works furiously as he tries to come up with something more to say.

"I aint wantin' no trouble from you, bu' you gotta leave!"

The man clumsily fires a stray shot, and it peirces Jeedii's drink.

"Oohh... m'lord..." says, presently sensing the room's tension shift onto him.

Joetheeskimo
07-24-2003, 10:10 PM
Kilmor jumps up and ignites his lightsaber in one swift move. "Ej!" He exclaims. "Isn't this the man you're looking for? Remember? Lance! It's him!"

Darth Rythe
07-25-2003, 10:30 AM
I also activat my Lightsaber, being in the same mission as Ej I am ready for battle. I sence a slight disturbance for my Master is still seated in his chair.

The_Lance
07-25-2003, 02:20 PM
The man, noticing the additional hostile presence of Darth Rythe, shifts his stance and strategy.

"Hey," The man says to the room. "I'm jus' here for a drink..."

"And, uh, now tha' I got it, I'll be moving on..."

The man tips his hat at the bartender, throws a few credits on the bar, and turns to leave.

The man sweats visibly as he walks towards the doors of the catina. He tries to look relaxed by spinning his revolver in his right hand, but he almost bungles the maneuver.

Suddenly, a change comes over his face. He pivots around, and fires two shots from his rusty revolver at Darth Rythe. He then spins back around and bolts for the door.

Flamehart
07-26-2003, 02:09 AM
A bolt of lightning shot down in front of Lance, the force of it knocking Lance back into the bar. Suddenly two modified guns looking strangely like desert eagles were pointed at Lance's face. Craig grinned, "Stay here for your drink, please. We'd be...honored by your presence"

Darth Rythe
07-26-2003, 07:53 AM
I disactivate my lightsaber, sit down at the bar and watch what will happen. I then say to Craig, " Come on, let me chop him..."
I then use force grip on Lance, but release him before he passes out. :koon::dsaber:

The_Lance
07-26-2003, 01:16 PM
The burly man crosses his arms over his chest in a tough way, but his sweat is obvious.
"Fine wit' me, nothin' wrong with a...with sittin'...umm..."

He turns the opposite way, muttering something.
Slowly, he turns back, and something glints in the light...

Suddenly, a hold-out revolver appears in his hand. Two shots bring down the gaurds pointing guns at him, another is directed towards Craig, but misses, ricochets off the wall, and hits the single lightbulb hanging overhead the counter.

The room is plunged in darkness.

Writer
07-27-2003, 07:57 PM
Caitlin and Erica are on their feet as one. Three more lightsabers add to the eerie glow in the room as they wait patiently for some new enemy to appear.

topshot
07-27-2003, 08:23 PM
Topshot nimbly dodges the thrown blade and grabs his wind sword from out of thin air and begins a 7 sonic wave slash assault on Lance, stops, then listens with his keen sense of hearing, smelling the air as he stealthily moves toward the door.

"Dogs, and a mixed breed kind. Blood hounds and weimerheiners. Vicious combination. Ready yourselves. Imperials are here......."

The_Lance
07-28-2003, 12:57 PM
"Dogs... imperials..." The man chortles to himself. "The fool has no idea!"

Suddenly a huge, muscular creature erupts through the door frame, ripping it and much of the wall from its place. You turn a look at it. It has to crouch to even fit in this room. Wielding a warhammer larger than a man, it charges towards topshot.

"Hahahaaa! A cave troll," The man laughs gleefully. "And there's more..."

You nearly jump out of your skin when the wall is ruptured by a large paw. Suddenly, the entire cantina comes under assault from all sides. As the walls fall back, monsterous, hairy, wolf-like creatures bound into the room.

The man's howling laughter now fills the entire cantina. "I grew this pack of hellhounds myself! They are the most superior species. Their tough hide is immune to blaster bolts, and quite resistant to your foolish lightsabers! Now, my minions, round all the jedi up! There will be a great purge today..."

With that, the cave troll lifts topshot off his feet, and throws him into a corner, where the rest of the jedi cower. The creatures make a tight surround, even encircling the outside of the building to make sure no one can burrow out.

"Now, EJ," The man says through his teeth. " Their will be no more 'assaults on Lance'. Every survivor will fear and worship me! HAhahahaha!"

(OOC: Please rp this situation better than 'I'm doing a super seven sonic slash! Woopee!' Try to use your character's brains, not his/her bronze.)

topshot
07-28-2003, 01:15 PM
((OOC: That, my friend, was a serious insult to my feelings. I'll do whatever I feel my character should do, thank you very much. And on another note, I was using my brains. If this flaming continues, I'll have to signal the mods. Understand?))

Flamehart
07-28-2003, 02:27 PM
"Heh.. You think we use swords and stuff? This is beyond 21st century man..."

Craig lifts his dual pistols and begins firing, nailing the cave troll between the eyes. He holsters them and then equip my Ifrit Gauntlets. Craig's fists are suddenly engulfed in flames, and he smash a wolf into the air, then leap up and kick it into another wolf.

A third wolf bites into Craig's leg, leaving a nice mark on his left leg. He kicks it off then initiates his Devil Trigger. He then pulls out his handguns once again, Ifrit Gauntlets still equipped, and fires, bullets engulfed with infernal flames hotter than he(double hockeysticks) itself, burning the wolf to a crisp. He deactivates his devil trigger, de-equips the Gauntlets and switchs to his sword and reinitate Devil Trigger. He stabs the sword forward and is flung through the air, the sword neatly impaling 2 wolves at once. Craig swings the sword through the air and gets in a ready position.

"Who else wants some?"

Writer
07-29-2003, 12:46 AM
Caitlin and Erica ducked under the lunge of one of the wolves, rolling one to each side of it. Caitlin grabbed one of the spears that was acting as decoration in the Cantina, just managing to bring it forward and thrust it into the mouth of one of the wolves.

"Soft mouth," she muttered.

Erica meanwhile had snatched three glasses and shoved them into the eyes of a wolf. It recoiled and she thrust her lightsaber down it's throat.

"Weak mouth," she said.

Caitlin and Erica tumbled back toward the point that they had left, all three of their lightsabers entering the mouth of one wolf.

"No strength in the mouth," the shouted in unison.

Redwing
07-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by topshot
((OOC: That, my friend, was a serious insult to my feelings. I'll do whatever I feel my character should do, thank you very much. And on another note, I was using my brains. If this flaming continues, I'll have to signal the mods. Understand?))

((Well since you both are technically going against the RPG rules by fighting [in-RPG...look at the first post ;)] anyway, not much the mods can do there XD))

Flamehart
07-29-2003, 02:15 AM
(Well, the GM hasnt exactly been here since a few posts after the start)

Redwing
07-29-2003, 03:30 AM
((I know. That was in response to "I'll have to signal the mods." Cuz ya know. I'm one of them. ;) *shrugs*))

The_Lance
07-29-2003, 10:24 PM
(OOC: Ah, AOTJ_Craig roleplays with some deceny. Even though he roleplays an untreastic martial artist, he admitted to a degree of human-ness by getting bitten by a wolf. It shows maturity. *applauds*)

A look of desperate fear comes over the man's face as his plans unravel before his eyes. In anguish, he realizes that he has underestimated the resilience of the jedi.

In an effort to escape, the man removes a small canister of gasoline from his backpack, and briefly sprays its content over everything in the room.

The man turns suddenly to Topshot and says with hate in his eyes," You have struck at me twice now. No longer will I attempt to dispatch of you with some haphazard army. For this day onwards, you should consider yourself a dead man!"

With that, he turns and fires his blaster at the nearest gasoline puddle, instantly setting the room ablaze.

The man sprints furiously out the door and mounts his hover-bike. Without even looking over his soldier, he speeds off to the nearby docking bay where he secrets a getaway-ship.

topshot
07-30-2003, 01:46 AM
((OOC: Please don't be the one to escalate this flaming any farther, Lance. It's taken quite a toll on myself and yesterday when I flamed you, I just got up at 4:30 a.m. Central time and hadn't had a good enough sleep. I apologize for causing all this senseless flaming. Anyways, back to the RPG.....))

Lucky for him, I thought to myself as I looked off into the horizon,he doesn't even know I've secretly planted a tracer inside his hover-bike's engine. I should get my things together. Its gonna be a long adventure......

With my thoughts collected, I talk to EJ and say my good-byes to everyone else as I walk tohe door, gather my dl-44, blastech pistol, and force pike, and saddle onto my swoop bike, prepared for a 5 day journey at the least.

Joetheeskimo
07-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Kilmor, wounded and singed by the battle, disactivates his sputtering lightsaber that has shorted out from the emergency water sprinklers overhead that turned on to put out the fire. He shakes his head, not knowing what to make of the sudden action.

He turns to Caitlin and grins. "Who's starting the uproar now?", he says, remembering when Ej shot him in the leg, thinking he was Lance.

Then, he says more seriously to Ej, "I apologize for not showing up in your assault on Lance. To make up for it, I will chase after him and try to get him in prison. I will alert the Jedi Council, so that they may assist you."

Having saying that, he walked over to the now dead rodian that had taken his weapons when he entered the bar. He took his lightsaber, and strode out the door, avoiding the gigantic, motionless carcass of one of the hellhounds.

The_Lance
07-30-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by topshot
((OOC: Please don't be the one to escalate this flaming any farther, Lance. It's taken quite a toll on myself and yesterday when I flamed you, I just got up at 4:30 a.m. Central time and hadn't had a good enough sleep. I apologize for causing all this senseless flaming. Anyways, back to the RPG.....))

(OOC: You're right, we should stop. Please forgive me for attacking the person rather than the character.

Just a quick glance into the future: I plan to use Lance to set up a sith base (just some thread) and recruit some characters to it. This way these forum roleplays will have some "badguys" to rp against.)

Standing in the door of the cantina, you look across the horizon. Many ships are taking off and landing.
"In one of those ships is Lance," You think aloud. "I wonder if we will ever hear of him again..."

Redwing
07-31-2003, 12:13 AM
((It's just fine to attack characters. It's flaming if you attack the person - but so good to see that it's been resolved without me needing to do anything besides mouth off. ;)

Oh, and because I've really only skimmed this thread (watching for flames) can someone give me a short plot summary? *is thinking of joining* :D))

Writer
07-31-2003, 11:25 AM
((The original plot was that this was a place where our RPG characters could sit down without any fighting and get to know each other. Then there was a misunderstanding, the security droids were destroyed, and chaos became a part of this place.))

Joetheeskimo
07-31-2003, 02:48 PM
((Right now, a man named Lance, who several people are after, just came in and started a huge chaotic battle, bringing in hellhounds, and set the room ablaze, althught the fire's out now. Lance just left for his ship on a speeder, but Topshot put a tracking device on it, and is going to chase after him. ))

Flamehart
07-31-2003, 07:59 PM
(I think its time we set things straight, though..) Craig, who had been a good friend of Welmin, soon recieved a letter regarding his trial to test his guiltiness. Craig immediately left, heading for the location of the trial to appear in Welmin's Defense.

(Anyone want the old bar back? The way its turned into now kind of defeats the original point of it..)

topshot
08-01-2003, 02:36 AM
((OOC: I kind of like it the way it is right now! We're adding something more to this cantina than just hanging around, y'know? Once and awhile, you gotta stir things up a little and you have to take into account that you have to make it clean action (meaning not attack the person in control of his/her character).

Lance: Apology accepted. I'm cool with you now. From now on, we're allies!:cool: *runs off to add Lance to his Friends List.))

Redwing
08-01-2003, 03:06 AM
((Oh, I'm not saying that's bad. :D That happened to one of the very first RPGs I was in on LF - here (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=121).

Compare and contrast:

The original Cantina Scenario (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17435)

The current (10th) Cantina episode (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99406&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)

The thread just evolved. ;)))

Darth Rythe
08-01-2003, 09:37 AM
Lance had not known I had faked the pain, I just duck to get out of the way of my Master.
Stupid Lance doesn't even know that my species don't have (balls, as it were) genitals, we have different stuff.

((OOC: did you cut off my hand. thats a yes.))

I look at the stump at the end of my arm, "Ow Rancor Fodder, that was my third regenerated hand". I regenerate my hand and pick up my saber.

"I sence you Lance..."

((OOC: lance try not to control other peoples caractors as much. that is all.))

The_Lance
08-01-2003, 02:13 PM
(*adds Topshot to his friends list* Ok, that's great! If you want, you can create a dark character when I start recruiting for the darkside. :D)

(Fair enough Darth Rythe.

For me though, anyone many dismember, mangle, de-limb, and attempt to kill my character. I feel it adds to his personality.)

Writer
08-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Caitlin and Erica deactivated their lightsabers and began helping the others reconstruct the cantina. They felt that it had been taken too far and personally went and bought two more high tech security droids for the place.

"I hope that settles things down a little," Caitlin said.

Darth Rythe
08-03-2003, 11:00 AM
I don't think more droinds will help

Writer
08-03-2003, 08:02 PM
Caitlin looks Rythe in the eyes.

"What do you think would help?" she asks. "I don't feel it's a good thing to leave such a place unguarded, especially when it was originally a place to get to know other people, not tear them apart."

Flamehart
08-05-2003, 12:23 AM
"I agree" said a voice from the doorway.

Craig stepped back in, with Welmin at his side.

"Welmin would like to apologize, Ej, he did not poison your drink on purpose, he grabbed the wrong ingredient, and, its up to you if you return his bar back to him, or at least restore it to its previous place, personally, I would find it a better environment if this place was as it should have remained.

Darth Rythe
08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Well there will also ways be at least one sith or...*in angry voice* jedi, here.

Writer
08-07-2003, 10:10 PM
"Your point being?" Caitlin asked Rythe. "Of course there will always be one of us here, but what difference does it make. The droids make at least some people think twice about bringing their violence here with them. That's all I want. Besides, haven't you ever wanted a place where you didn't have to watch your back all the time?"

Joetheeskimo
08-07-2003, 10:36 PM
"Lance coming in here and meeting ej was completely coincedental," says Kilmor as he helps program the driods. "We shouldn't have this problem again."

Writer
08-07-2003, 10:58 PM
"I hope so," Caitlin mumbled. She sat down in a corner, this seeming to have become one of her habits.

Joetheeskimo
08-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Looking over at her, Kilmor noticed Caitlin was alone. "Where is your apprentice?"

Writer
08-08-2003, 12:07 AM
"Right here," Erica says, slipping past Kilmor to sit next to Caitlin. "I was busy taking care of the rest of the mess back there."

She motions toward the area that Welmin now is standing.

Darth Rythe
08-08-2003, 10:43 AM
Yes i surpose.

((OOC: Master, when will it be time for me to take the trials???))

topshot
08-08-2003, 03:57 PM
((OOC: Only when you have shown me what you have learned will it be time for you to take the trials, my young apprentice.))

*Returns from his real 5 day trip.*

"Well, well, well, looks like things are beginning to settle down up here. Did I miss anything?" a voice from the shadows said.