PDA

View Full Version : Alien Invasion: The Second Wave


Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 02:50 AM
Gazing into the warzone that once was the Swamp, you see what can be described only as chaos. Alien dropships are landing, spilling more legions of alien warriors into the fray. These ships, however, are not like the ones you saw last time. These ones are larger, stronger, and bristling with blazing weapons. Even more importantly, so are the alien warriors themselves.

That humiliating loss they suffered so long ago did not bode well with them, and they are back to destroy the very source of their past defeat: The Shrine of the Spoons. In their failed invasion, the primary factor in their annihilation was the power contained by spoons, and those who wield them: the Spoon Mages. They have now laid seige to the holy fortress surrounding the Shrine of the Spoons. If that fortress is razed, the alien hordes will destroy the Shrine, forever destroying the great source of mana that makes spoons such incredible tools of magic, and render them powerless eating utensils.

If this happens, the world will be thrown into chaos. Without the omniprescent power of spoons to keep the other forces of magic in the universe in check, the universe itself will be thrown into turmoil.

No matter how hard the fortress defenders are trying, their endurance is slowly dwindling. The situation is becoming increasingly dire, and without intervention, the consequences will be disasterous.

It is time for us, the defenders of the Swamp, the take up arms and repel the alien invasion. It is time for heroes both old and new to rise, and seize their chance both to save the Swamp, and leave their mark in the annals of history. If they do not, all they hold dear should be destroyed.

Fight or flee: Its your choice.

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 02:53 AM
*Gazing over the combat zone, Lunatic Jedi readies his weapons and armor. He glances behind himself quickly to see the rest of the defenders readying themselves. He prepares to give the signal to attack.*

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 02:55 AM
i will fight. i will not let the alien invaders take anyone away and probe them. *draws saber and charges with a battle cry* ..... *stops relaizing noone is with him*.....*waits for others*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 02:58 AM
Lunatic Jedi thrusts his hand outward, abruptly halting InsaneSith's charge.

"Do not attack until we are ready and I give the signal"

Lunatic Jedi waits with the concentration and focus of a general.

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 03:00 AM
*sits with the stern concentration of a disciplined killer* *waits for his generals signal* *prepares sabers, armor, and blaster*

SettingShadow
01-01-2003, 03:00 AM
Whatever this is about I will not let some Alien scum take over the swamp (if thats what its about :confused: ). *waits for Lunatic Jedi´s signal* *checks his equipment, Sniper and Saber* *continues waiting for the Signal*

Mex
01-01-2003, 03:01 AM
I am an alien but I shall join your forces to crush these guys. *Puts Splinter Cell outfit on*
:D

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 03:02 AM
Lunatic Jedi again glances behind himself. Many are awaiting his signal, yet many are still preparing. He will not send out a small force to begin. He intends to use the element of surprise and overwhelm the enemy with sheer force...

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 03:05 AM
*lets lunatic know he(InsaneSith) is a master of stealth.* "general i will attack with the suprising force of a lion concealed in the brush" "i will crush the enemy along with my men" "we are the BLoOd FacTi0N, noone is stronger faster or braver than we"

SettingShadow
01-01-2003, 03:07 AM
Squater gets very unpatient, sneaks away to spie on the aliens, discovers an intruder, Snipes the alien scum. Goes back and waits for the signal to attack.

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 03:08 AM
"Excellent. When I motion the attack I want you to make your way around their right flank without being detected. That seems to be the weak side. Then I want you and your forces to engage the units in the back."

Mex
01-01-2003, 03:09 AM
Gets M.A.W.S out [assault rifle out of splinter cell]

*Fires like mad*

EHeheheh, get ready to die, scum!

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 03:12 AM
*orders men to proceed to enemy base through the trees* *draws out sabers*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 03:15 AM
"HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

We must be careful not to draw them this way before we are prepared. InsaneSith, you and your forces may continue, but keep yourselves hidden. When I motion the attack, I will inform you over the radio network.

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 03:17 AM
*reaches enemy base* *men are behind enemy and awaiting orders to attack* *readys sabers and check armor*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 03:18 AM
[Out of character]Erm... this may take a while for everybody to get ready and show up. Just be patient[/Out of character]

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 03:21 AM
*tells men to hold on and continue waiting*

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 03:49 AM
*still waiting*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Oh forget it.

*Lunatic Jedi turns to his ready and waiting army. He turns slowly again to the battlefield. He thrusts his arm forward, and with a cry of "CHAAAAARRRGGEE!!!" the forces surge forward, moving as one yet attacking as many. The field is awash with flying lasers and the shine and glimmer of blades and lightsabers hacking aliens to shreds.

Lunatic Jedi grabs his radio and mutters into it.

"InsaneSith, you are free to attack."

Agen
01-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Little did they know that The spoon was actually controlling both sides right from the begginning so ultimately if the spoon wins it for the Swampies then they worship, win again then the aliens shall realise they shoudl worship the spoon too. thus meaning universal domination for the SPOON! mhuwhahahhahahaha.


*Agen_Terminator flies in with the spoon slashing aliens left right in centre to watch the melt as soon as the spoon comes near them. Eventually the aliens retreat (run away actually)
Slowly the spoon once again possesses Termand kills InsaneSith through the neck with the spoon. This causes massive corrupt on both sides of the invasion.....*

SettingShadow
01-01-2003, 12:42 PM
What???!!!! Insanes free to attack but not me? :(

I dont give a damn..... *runs out in battle with his lightsaber and sniper. Makes his battle cry, FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT!!!!! Die ALIEN SCUMS! Hacks and snipes Alien scums into piecies*

Agen
01-01-2003, 12:46 PM
psst he's dead.

*abolishes a few hundred more aliens. The spoon ressurects all the dead and they now join the spoonafanics (spoon mages) An incredible army of the spoon.including such people as AB,Darklighter and Tyrion. anyone who recieved a novelty spoon replica welcome gift is one.
The spoonafanics start to line up*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Squater
What???!!!! Insanes free to attack but not me? :(

I dont give a damn..... *runs out in battle with his lightsaber and sniper. Makes his battle cry, FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT!!!!! Die ALIEN SCUMS! Hacks and snipes Alien scums into piecies*

You ARE free to attack! I said charge! :confused:

Agen
01-01-2003, 01:16 PM
Hello Lunatic :D Follow me!

*Term leads Lunatic through dark underground tunnels to meet the alien Commander.
The alien discusses with Lunatic the whole point of invading and that they want the planet because they are running out of water (they made a tube that blurtso ut all the water into space for apparent reason) The spoon proposes that he inserts little chips things into both of your eyes, Do you agree?*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 01:18 PM
Hmmm... what are these chips for?

Agen
01-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Questions from people lead to bad ends for people..... Accept? :)

ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 01:54 PM
:ckcsaber strolls onto batllefield:


Aliens!Spoonfaniacs! Aww crap. not another invasion. Time for my trusty spear and I to save the swamp!

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Questions from people lead to bad ends for people..... Accept? :)

Not until I understand the purpose of these chips. For all I know they could be tiny bombs.

ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Hell, I'll take the chips.


Mmmmm. I love Doritos:D

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 04:28 PM
*after having destroyed the guards outside the base in a bloody battle he looks around noticing half his men are dead.* *sets his sabers aside and runs inside the base with dual blasters (machine gun style) and blasts away at the aliens*

TheHobGoblin
01-01-2003, 05:10 PM
Both sides halt as they see a trail of smoke flying across the battle field. A cackle echos throughout the battlefield. The Goblin drops bombs in an attack run killing a small group of aliens. He cakles throwing bombs left and right soaring through groups of aliens. "No more will these aliens threatan the Swamp. FOR THE SWAMP!"

BlackDove
01-01-2003, 05:13 PM
People watched too much of TTT

C'jais
01-01-2003, 05:25 PM
Isn't this prime material for that RPG forum recently created?

Or the stories forum?

Ratmjedi
01-01-2003, 05:38 PM
*Put's on One Ring*

"We shall remember this day as the day that our beloved Swamp was attacked"

"Don't stop untill you can see the white's of their eyes"

"My Precious will be defended valiently and this day will be remembered by all who shall live to tell about it"

*Draw's Sword and put's on Armor"

*Charges into battle on Horse*

:lsduel: :duel:

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by BlackDove
People watched too much of TTT

Don't you remember the first Alien Invasion thread? Join the party!

*Lunatic Jedi draws his longsword and wades into the fray, hacking, slashing and severing with berserk abandon. He lobs a grenade over the heads of the enemies, blowing a few aliens skyward. He whips out his plasma rifle, sets it to full auto and starts savagely laying rounds into the aliens' front line, ripping through their ranks. He lifts his hand to the long range attackers, signaling a barrage. Moments later the air is ripped by a wave of arrows and disruptor fire, cutting down the enemy's front line.

He signals again, and the grenadier regiment begins launching explosive rounds into the heart of the alien swarm, tossing scores of aliens over the heads of the comrades.

When the situation seems to be tipping in favor of the defenders, things go from bad to worse. The sillhouettes of hundreds of alien drophips creep ominously through the clouds and break through the cover of the fog. The grenadiers open fire. A few are shot down, but most of them land successfully to deploy their deadly cargo. Their doors burst open, spilling thousands upon thousands of aliens onto the battlefield. The reinforcements only build the aliens' morale, and they begin to fight with heightened ferocity. The defenders are pushed back toward the fortress.

The aliens are now knocking on the door of the fortress. The alien ranks part to reveal a monstrous battering ram. It is obviously powerful enough to burst right through the gate. Lunatic Jedi quickly signals to the snipers, telling them to aim for the cooling tank on its right flank. Three shots are fired, tearing the cooling tank to bits. The ram begins to overheat, burst into flames, and then explodes, taking out the surrounding forces.

But the problem isn't over yet. The defenders are beginning to tire, and the aliens are only becoming stronger...

TheHobGoblin
01-01-2003, 05:49 PM
TheHobGoblin walks to Luanatic Jedi
"Sir, I think we shuld leave there is a abandened Mountain just 2 days from here if we leave now we can get there by 11 hours. Sir we're gonna lose this spot soon they're just leaving force after force! They'll never know we're there. We must move!" The doors still shake, the troops lay down some stand and watch the outside.

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 05:54 PM
*walks out of destroyed base limping*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
TheHobGoblin walks to Luanatic Jedi
"Sir, I think we shuld leave there is a abandened Mountain just 2 days from here if we leave now we can get there by 11 hours. Sir we're gonna lose this spot soon they're just leaving force after force! They'll never know we're there. We must move!" The doors still shake, the troops lay down some stand and watch the outside.

"And leave the shrine to be destroyed? If we let that happen we can kiss the universe goodbye. We must stay here. If this shrine must be destroyed, we'll be able to say we died fighting for it."

Lunatic Jedi signals for another volley of grenades.

TheHobGoblin
01-01-2003, 06:13 PM
We dont have to leave the shrine we can close the entrance by caving it in then at the mountain Dig a tunnel just long enough to get to it and with my glider that will be done in a few minuets. But staying here is suicide

ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 06:15 PM
ckcsaber jumps into the fray, spear whirling (see avatar). One by one the aliens are caught on the end of his spear, but there's too many! Just as 5 aliens ready themsleves to charge into ckcsaber, Lunatic Jedi lobs a grenade and saves ckcsaber arse. "Lunatic!, my back is to the wall, we need more reinforcments!"

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 06:18 PM
*gets confused so just starts shooting random people*:lazerhead

ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 06:32 PM
Sensing confusion in the Swamps Defenders, ckcsaber runs atop a hill and plants the Yoda's Swamp flag (visual please, Rhett).

Rally to the Flag, Swampies!

El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 06:35 PM
*finally realizes whats going on and stops shooting random people* *runs toward flag*

Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Signals to the defenders to get to the flag.

"GO GO GO! GET TO THE HILL!"

He continues to pepper the aliens with gunfire from the battlements as the defenders retreat. When the fortress is emptied, he whips out a small detonator from his pocket, arms the bomb, and detonates it. The concussive charge planted inside the gatehouse blasts the massive wooden door, which then slides backward, plowing through a few enemies as it goes. The ceiling above the gatehouse crumbles and cuts off the aliens' only entrance to the fortress.

Ironically, the crumbling gatehouse ceiling is also the floor of the battlements upon which Lunatic Jedi stands. He desperately clambers away from the floor that is falling out from beneath him. He begins to fall but manages to grab some debris that has formed a small ledge. He pulls himself up and runs for dear life as the battlement gives way.

Now out of harm's way he pauses to survey the situation. The gatehouse has been destroyed and has blocked the alien's only entrance. His forces have been moved to the hill and are awaiting orders. For the time being the aliens won't be able to break into the shrine, but this will only delay them for a few hours at best.

The Swampies' hopes continue to dwindle...

ckcsaber
01-02-2003, 05:52 AM
ckcsaber, sensing the Swampie's hope dwindling:D, decides to bring some morale to the troops.

"Hey swampies! You're forgetting what we do best! Its time to unleash our secret weapons, the ancient techniques the Swampmasters of the Old have passed down from Swamp generation to Swamp generation. With these techniques we will be able to push off this wave and bring freedom to the Swamp once again!

"We must Spam them with all our might! Spam them back to their alien world.

"We must Flame them, and burn them to cinders for thinking they could overtake our precious swamp!

"Let us go forth and crush these ugly ass ba$tards!"


The Swampies roar in approval, and a renewed vigor comes across them. The fate of the Swamp just got better.

obi
01-02-2003, 06:37 AM
And then obi-wan13 comes in and moves the thread to the RPG section. :)

jokemaster
01-02-2003, 06:53 AM
*arrives at destroyed gatehouse and sees Lunatic*
"HEY, are you in charge here?"

Mex
01-02-2003, 07:39 AM
*Gets in front of everyone*
"Let me take care of this"
*Plants sticky bomb under alien army*
....

......

*BOOM*

"Score one for the swampies!"

Lunatic Jedi
01-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Despite the renewed vigor, the swampies are hopelessly outnumbered. It appears as though the aliens have their terrible victory in sight.

Suddenly, an extraordinary thing happens.

The all powerful omniprescent life-force of the spoons looks down upon the Swampies, and sends upon them bolts of lightning to each defender, and the swampies find themselves filled with superhuman strength.

Lunatic Jedi decides that now is the time to vanquish these disgusting aliens ONCE AND FOR ALL!

"GO! CHARGE! DRIVE THEM BACK TO THE STINKING PITS THAT THEY CRAWLED OUT OF!"

The Swampies rush forward in all their furious glory, shooting, blasting and hacking.

Agen
01-02-2003, 12:51 PM
Suddenly the swamp goes through to an intergalctic dimension warp and they find their swamp in the deserted RPG Forum. The aliens shall never find us here muhwhaha. *electricutres aliens*

obi
01-02-2003, 01:18 PM
(oh why not)

As the army of the swamp was swept to the RPG section, a few were left to fend for themselves. One of these was a particular white wizard. Obi lifted his head up after a massive surge of power knocked him over. He looked up to see a huge robot staring him right in the face. The robot smacked obi again, and obi flew. When he hit the ground, he yelled in pain. However, his life was not going to be taken by someth9ing that did not have life itself. Obi stood and drew his sword, Glamdring, and slayed at the robot. The blade just bounced off of the metal. Obi took up his staff, and yelled some sort of elvish words, and slammed his staff down. It grew silent for a moment, then the ground began to shake. Up from the ground came a sharp rock, and it pierced right through the metal armor of the robot, and shot straight up through it's head. The robot shot a few sparks and deactivated. Obi was now tired, but he looked to see an army of alien footsoldiers marching his way. They had their guns drawn. Obi sighed.

jokemaster
01-02-2003, 04:33 PM
(still in swamp)
*sees Obi-Wan 13 nearby, and approaches him*
*to Obi* "there's an armory nearby, we may be able to hold out there, call for backup, see who's still here, and where the heck everyone went. anyway it's better than fighting those guys *points at footsoliders* at close-range"

ckcsaber
01-02-2003, 06:02 PM
Suddenly!

From behind a small bush, a tiny wizened green creature emerges. Yoda! The great Jedi Master himself has come to look upon the Swamp in its new home.

Then Yoda spies an old man dressed in white leaning upon a staff just as Yoda. Yoda being the Ultimate baller decides to end the talk now, and see who will win at 1 on 1 basketball, Yoda or Gandalf (Obi-Wan 13).

Using the force to bring a Basketball court, Yoda pulls out the ball and decides to hand Gandalf his arse!:D

El Sitherino
01-02-2003, 11:28 PM
*nukes the aliens*
:edit: hey look im a stormtrooper.:edit:

Mex
01-03-2003, 12:51 AM
[I'll pretend that post above me didnt happen]


The aliens proceeded to march forward and take what ever was thrown at them, all attemps failed, Flanders was attacked and had no where to go...

Flanders was forced into a corner, all hope was lost for Flanders when suddenly, Flanders did a split jump in the corner and shot the dirtbag aliens...

Flanders saw Obi-Wan13 in the distance and shouted "We cant hold them off for much longer! What can we do!"

El Sitherino
01-03-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Flanders
[I'll pretend that post above me didnt happen]

what do you mean? .... oh do you think i meant a bomb nuke..... no thats not what i meant i meant i got them all high from weed i "NUKED" them. nothing wrong with gettin them high is there?

Mex
01-03-2003, 01:57 AM
I thought you meant a Nuclear bomb.... =]r

nova_wolf
01-03-2003, 03:48 AM
As the ground war rages, nova_wolf is engaged in an aerial battle barely under control.

Pilots on both sides are fighting with dogged determination, the enemes using this to occupy our fighter whilst more drop ships land, dismebarking yet more troops and war machines to assault our steady weakening position (despite Yoda and Gandalf with their cunning scheme)

Between starfing runs and assisting rookies in need, the now decimated Nova squadron is forming a plan to regroup as many fihters as possible above the defenders, and unleash a mass barrage of every cannon of every vessel still flying. Of course, you actually need ships to make it back, and so the 5 remaining Nova pilots team up with Streak's 6 and Nebula's 3 to help break our guys out of combat and to the line.

Interceptors, bombers, fire suport vessels - they find an opening and gun in, many unfortunately never making the line...

As the vessels line up, the interceptors from Streak leading the harassing of the enemy and trying to keep them out the way for three minutes...

* I take it that there ARE fighters in support...

ckcsaber
01-03-2003, 05:19 AM
A hand pops up out of a pile of rubble. A man clutching a hat to his head emerges in tattered clothes. Its ckcsaber. "Damned transdimesnsional warps. They really take it out of you." Leaning on his spear ckcsaber makes his way across the battle field. Oddly he seems to spot an old man dressed in white getting killed in a basketball game with..... Yoda.

ckcsaber continues past this odd yet amazing spectacle towards the main battle, then suddenly a starfighter comes crashing down only 20 paces away from ckcsaber. Its a part of the Nova Squadren. ckcsaber sensing the urgenncy runs to the nearest hanger and gears himself up for some aerial combat.

Once up, ckcsaber spots a huge battle ship coming towards the Swamp! More alien backup!

Desperatly ckcsaber tries to reach the other members of the Swamp air defense......

jokemaster
01-03-2003, 05:26 AM
*to Flanders* (shouting "There's an armory nearby, it'll give us some protection while we figure our way out of this mess."

nova_wolf
01-03-2003, 07:19 AM
'We just lost another!' cries Nova 7.
Glancing out the left of my cockpit, I see Nova 7, and the space on his right where his wingman was. Below, and losing altitude rapidly, is the fireball that was Nova 12. Her main foil crashes down bt paces from a hangar full of unmanned fighters.
8 down, 4 still going...

Numbers have stopped running through my head - I know the score. We're out numbered unless we can get the ground pounders enough time to jump in some ships themselves.. So no reinforcements from there!

'Err... New plan needed...'
Some guy named ckcsaber who was flying an XJ. He had only just joined the aerial defense when he called out the warning.
'Looks like big mutha alien vessel on approach'
Leader of the now 3 strong A-Wing unit, Streak 2, added depressingly, 'Carrier - and she's letting loose her cargo...'

Imagine losing 87 pilots. Facing a force a 2 or 3 hundred strong. No captial support, just the handful of B-Wings under my command to take out the big guns.
Now add a new 60 odd fresh enemies and not a torp between us... I knew my promotion was gonna bite me in the ass!

As much as I hated to give the order, as it meant leaving the ground pounders to the enemy fighters protected by Streak and the handful other interceptors who would be no use against a capital ship, I had to. We could very well come back to find no ground troops to defend.

'All fighters with torps and shields should follow me. The rest - stay to protect the troops - help them reach the hill'
An after thought occurred, 'And watch for anything odd over by the Spoons. If something kicks off, your gonna be first in.'

I figured I should give them the bad news on terra firma - 'Lunaticjedi - This is Nova 1. We have a plan - no time to explain. Take what we leave and use 'em how you can. Hopefully things are about to swing our way'
The only reply was a radio click of aknowledgement. If we both live through this, that guy is gonna tear me a new hole!

'Plan?'
The collected call of the 50 odd fighters I had with me. Looks like 70 odd had stayed behoind - can't blame them. Many of those with me were not really up for a fight. They wouldn't last long, but but the more I had, the more targets to keep the enemy off our back for this run.
'Yeah - I got you a plan.' I shot back. 'Timing is the key.'
Even as I was explaining, a Y-wing to the right exploded, one engine falling in tact to the scarred landscape below.
'Engines - we stop her in the atmsophere, and get the ba$tard for fall on their own.'
Again, a unnanimous call, but minus the enthusiasm - 'It's a plan...'

A plan - risky, long shot, mad, unpredictable - it had all the qualities of a tide turner. All it needed now was executing.

B-wings, gunboats and the only vessels still packing warheads, the missleboats, in the centre of the mist of mis-fit fighters, heavier vessels - Corellian frieghters, MC10 Manta Rays and Heavy Y-Wings - taking point, we started for the carrier...

[*sorry if my entries are too long/serious - I love a bit of writing]

ckcsaber
01-03-2003, 10:16 AM
Zooming towards the carrier, I paired up with some hotshot flying a YT-3000. The plan was to take out the engines of the carrier before they could loose more of those bastards out on the swamp. Not much of a plan really.

Around 50 fighters are headed to the carrier, and that isn't enough. Not by a longshot. Hopefully this Nova Wolf will pull us out of this one.

{Artoo Unit} Entering firing range of carrier {Artoo Unit}

A myriad of bolts came rushing towards the fighters. A B-wing right in front of me got blasted. Scrambling aroung the debris I spotted the bolt out of the corner of my eye. I flipped my XJ into a barrel roll and I narrowly missed it.

We were coming in closer. I readied my proton torps, and diverted as much as I could to shields.....

nova_wolf
01-03-2003, 11:27 PM
'ck - my wings down... You up for the position?'

Nova 2 was out for the count. No debris, not shrill screech of pain - just another doom bloom.
Even though I never attained rank of jedi knight, I did train, and I did develop the Jedi's knack for sensing when someone close to you falls in combat. Thankfully, it also developed in me the jedi's foresight, giving me enough warning to get my main foil spun away from the blast.

'Save torps for the big one. Group split and engage as set. GO!'

The carrier escort came at them furiously, were violently retorting to every laser blast, when the whole group split. One heavy fighter per 2 fighter escort.
Our plan had now blossomed. We had a weakness we could exploit, the torps to use to finsh her, but not the place.

Group by group makes random runs against seemingly random sections. Luckly these aliens are so dumb they dont see the focus of the attack. If fire near the capitals aft gets to much, then the focus is shifted long enough to swing around for a new angle on the next run.
Run after run, ship after ship. Tactics may not be their strong point, but ship-to-ship combat must be a primary school subject!
If it weren't for our Manta Rays and YTs compensating our lack of numbers with superior firepower, I think it would have ended here.
I owe my life to a young Manta Ray gunner and a YT1000 pilot as it is.

The engines on any vessel always interfere with the rear shielding, but the enemy, as noted already - are dumb - so, unlike most races, have not sured them up. This meant that when the time came to hit them, it would be quick. But first the vessel had to be lead into to place. So far it was just sitting there, deliciously close to the troos we wanted her to flatten.

A near miss that, thanks to Force, was not the lethal blow it should have been, the eager little tail I had picked up was lead into the sights of the equally eager Manta Ray gunner to whom I already owe a lot. Everyone owed a load of pints after this.
And just beyond me, I saw one of our guys meet a similar fate. It was an eye for an eye up here, and we had less to start with.

'Any ideas how we get this bit(h to move?' I cried in desperation.
'Fighter escort - we take it out, and she needs to get to the rest of bogey to stand a chance!'
With little else going for us, it was worth a shot. 'I like it! Do it!'

Sweeping round, we grouped back up, and drove at them hard.
Before they knew what hit them, a lethal light storm hit the unprepared enemy fighters. The second group of fighters that had disembarked were reduced to barely 20, a torp from my new wingman hitting the edge of the group.

'Success - she's moving!'
She had no more fighters left to unleash - everything was committed. With little support left, she started to lumber towards the hill, and the defensive melee our comrades were staging to keep the bogeys occupied. Enemy fighters were breaking off, and heading for us, but now they were trapped between two groups. Shields being kept honest, they could not defend on both fronts, and so numbers were being evened up.

That left the heavy fighters and those with torps a window of opportunity. She was under a minute of the target point, and her aft shields were weakened heavily.
'3 remaining Nova's and Y's will ion saturate. When they drop, hit every torp you got in the back- but on my command.'

We were committed to the run, and going for the kill. The aerial side of things was looking up at last, but from my comm came the voice of LunaticJedi.
Things ground side where looking grimmer, despite the impending bombing run we had planned.

Something was happening by the Spoons.

Darth Groovy
01-03-2003, 11:57 PM
This thread is an utter embarassment! Either we get on with the Alien invasion, or i'm locking this one down for good.:mad:

nova_wolf
01-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
This thread is an utter embarassment! Either we get on with the Alien invasion, or i'm locking this one down for good.:mad: Whats the problem? :confused:
thought we WERE dealing with the Alien Invasion....

ckcsaber
01-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Lunatics voice crackled in over my comm. "The spoons!, they're doing something weird! They'rr all grouping together! I'm getting a weird feeling that this isn't good. The sound theyre making almost sounds like a..... Oh crap! They're planning to blow up the whole swamp!"

The grim news was not needed. Just when we seemed to have the aliens in a noose now we got to deal with this. "Nova Wolf, im taking my wing out to deal with these Spoons. We've got to stop them before the Swamp is decimated!!"

topshot
01-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Always late for a battle, Topshot rushes in to help hold back the evil force of the alien.

*Equips himself with his favorite orange lightsaber, armors himself with proper combat weapons such as uzis, semi-automatics, neutron-charged time bombs, daggers, knives, machettes, plasma-charged force fields, and spoon-sensitive armor.*


"Someone call for a miracle?"

*Looks toward the spoons.*

"Well, I guess these guys will need all the help they can get to deal with these aliens and stuff."

*Runs like heck to try and stop the spoons from exploding.*

Lunatic Jedi
01-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Lunatic leads the ground offensive back to the fortress, and then enters the shrine alone. Within he sees the great obelisk of the spoons. It glows with a terrifying ethereal light. Suddenly a booming voice reverberates off the walls of the sanctum. The shrine speaks.

"Why do you disturb the shrine of the spoons?"

Momentarily frozen in awe, Lunatic is silent, but then replies.

"I must seek your counsel, great one."

"There is no need. I have already begun the process."

"What process?"

"The cleansing of the swamp."

"You can wipe out the aliens?"

"No. I'm afraid I must wipe out everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes, all life in the swamp. I must destroy it, and then allow it to regrow over several millenia."

"You can't do that!"

"I'm quite sure that I can."

"But there's no need! We can repel them! Just give us a chance!"

"Very well. You have never failed me before. However, if you cannot repel them, I will not hesitate to allow the cleansing immediately."

"Yes, sir. Is there any way you can give us some kind of advantage?"

"I can imbue you and your troops with greater power. It will make them stronger, faster, more courageous, and will allow them to use Spoon powers. However, this alone will not secure your victory. The rest is up to you."

"Thank you, great one."

With a solemn bow, Lunatic leaves the shrine and returns to the battlements where the defenders continue to fight desperately. He wonders if the shrine's power truly worked...

All of a sudden, bolts of divine energy are whipped down from the heavens, and strike the defenders. All their bodies glow for a moment, and they then raise their weapons and let out a great battle cry. Lunatic smiles, knowing that the shrine truly does have faith in them.

He turns to the defenders and calls to them.

"Alright! I want the Jedi to take the front line and reflect the lasers. Grenadiers: You get right behind the Jedi, launch a barrage, and don't stop! Snipers: Stay on the battlements and keep picking them off. If you can, line up the shot so you take out two or three at once! And if you're in trouble, remember: you can now use Spoon Force powers!"

NOW LET'S SEND THEM BACK TO THE STAGNANT PUDDLE THAT THEY CRAWLED OUT OF!

GO!!!

Jedi and grenadiers leap from the battlements and begin the assault while the snipers prime their rifles and start blasting. Lunatic stands at the center battlement and starts mowing down alien infantry with his plasma rifle. He thrusts his arm forward, concentrates, and suddenly lightning bursts forth from his fingertips, annhilating a small group of aliens.

"Woah," he mutters. "These powers are stronger than I thought!"

topshot
01-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Topshot, suddenly feeling the empowerment of all that is light, ponders.

(thought moment)

"Where did this sudden boost of energy come from? I better not worry 'bout that right now, 'cause here comes a whole squadron of alien dropships! What should I do? Think, Topshot, think!"

*Unknowingly uses the spoon's amazing powers to suddenly crush the dropships with one blow.*

"Well, I guess that solves that problem. But what about the others? I got to get to the warzone immediately!"


*keeps flinging and bashing alien warriors with only his mind as he makes his descent toward the battlefield.*

ckcsaber
01-04-2003, 08:28 PM
Lighting came at me right thru my cockpit. I felt it searing thru my body, burning thru my bones. Then it was......gone. Except I could feel something. Something seething. Something......powerfull. I tapped into it and felt the energy coursing thru me. It's impossible.. unless the Spoons!

Lunatic Jedi's voice crackled over my comm. "The Spoons! They've stopped the detonation process, but they will restart they're "cleansing" of the Swamp if we dont tak these Alien bastards out now! They've given us some sort of power to help us, so we will need all the ground troops we've got. Lunatic out"

I landed my XJ and sent my wing back to Nova Wolf. Seems like he has the air pretty much cleared up, and wont need my reckless piloting to complicate his aerial battle plans. Lifting up the hatch, I told my R2 unit to be alert and hopped out. Pulling my hat closer to my head gazed up towards the sun past the Swamps treeline. It is going to be an even bloodier day. Feeling the power still surging thru me, I grabbed my spear and checked my pockets for my lucky dice, because I had the feeling that I, and the whole swamp, would need all the luck we could get.....

Lunatic Jedi
01-05-2003, 08:10 AM
Lunatic removes a small cube from his belt and places it in the center of a rampart. He presses a small button and it unfolds into a fully functioning turret armed with an 88mm explosive shell cannon. He takes a seat in the turret and begins peppering the alien ranks with shells, tossing infantry hither and thither through the air.

Suddenly the air is torn by a number of lasers coming directly for Lunatic's head. Without even thinking about it, he tilts his head with superhuman speed, dodging all of the lasers. He is pleased at this incredible power granted to him and his troops by the spoons.

Before he gets a chance to crack a little smile, more lasers barrel down on his position. They now come in a seemingly neverending river of red, searing beams. He contnues to dodge them, but as he does so, he feels the spoon force draining from him. Eventually, the spoon force is gone, but the lasers keep coming.

He is struck by two lasers in the left shoulder, just above the heart. With a cry of pain he falls from the turret's seat and crumples to the ground. He lays motionless... until a few weak groans and feeble attempts to get back up reveal that there is still some life in him...

nova_wolf
01-05-2003, 08:18 AM
'She's DOWN!' cried a woman pilot.

A flash of light from the engines, and the carrier, dropped. But that blast was not our doing. Pure white, not the blue tinited proton torp burst. It was perfectly spherical, and there ws no flame. The engines simply dissappeared!

'Lunatic - Something you want to tell me?' I call across the airwaves.

She was now dropping, but far fromt target. As she plummetted, at a speed I am SURE wasn't possible due to the laws of physics, the enemy rear guard scattered in a futile attempt to hide.

'nova_wolf, looks like the spoons have taken charge - they want us ALL gone!'

Too far towards the back of the enemy ranks, she would take out little of worth. But then it hit me, there were more than just ground troops in this area...

I tried to shout a warning to my pilots, but to no avail. The carrier exploded - but she was still a good 200 metres off the ground!

Her core went critical, and went, aptly enough, nova. Jagged shrapnel hit enemy ground pounders, staking them in place, some poor souls cleaved into two by the large shards. Those missed were caught by the following shower of molten debris... I had to turn away, but upon bringing the White Witch round, I was greeted with the sight of fighters plummeting.
Caught by the same shards of detritus, fighters and armed transports were hulled and dropping, adding to the cascade of metal rain scarring the scene below.
Some limped, others held a decaying position above the battlefield.
Enemy fighters tried to capatilise, but rushed in too fast, and suffered similar fates.

With but 12 craft trailing me, one of those under tow from a Manta Ray, I lead te remenants of our air power back to the hill, and the protection of those we left to defend it.

'Streak 2, command is yours. I have a score to settle ground side.'

The command was acknowledged, so I left the escort that flew out to meet us to takecharge of my injured flock.

I circled around, taking pot shots as I went, watching the same glow engulf alien dropships - this time crushing them.

Upon landing, my saber in hand and my droid Flash at my side, I steadied myself. The aliens I could handle, but the ever growing shadow in my soul and mind could best me...

'topshot, ckc, Lunatic, anyone! Need a hand down here?'

Even though they wish the wipe them all away, the spoons are still with the defenders, just long enough for me to detect a faint, nearly faded, but determined esscence near by.
A fallen but alive Lunatic.
'You okay?'
The reply is a wheezy 'Bet they liked that'.
'You'll live' I smirk.
I call a medic over, then take my leave. My next task I wish to tackle alone.

A voice in my head, anonimous, warns me - 'Revenge has a way of taking control from you...'

topshot
01-05-2003, 02:24 PM
"I have found Lunatic Jedi, and I sense that he still is fighting to keep alive."

*Kneels down to check his wounds.*

"Here, take this and use it."

*Hands Lunatic a bacta tank.*

"I only have 5 left, so we'll have to use them sparingly. You should be able to make it back into the battle now."

Just as I said that, sniper fire crosses my path, both front and back blasts. Luckily, I still had enough spoon energy to dodge each and every shot.

(Thought Moment)

"Time to retaliate. But should I take 'em out with my semi-automatic, or should I use the rest of my spoon power to search and eliminate the snipers? No time now. I only have time to take action!"

*Takes out his semi-automatic and starts causing a blaze of bullets, each one hitting the sniper's "certain death" areas.*

jokemaster
01-05-2003, 07:15 PM
*finds an abandoned hangar with one of the newer fighter models and "borrows" a fighter with bombing capabilities and starts bombing the alien ranks*
*through radio* "anywhere where i can help?"

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 10:08 PM
*goes crazy from confusion and shoots a dead body:lazerhead *

nova_wolf
01-06-2003, 05:19 AM
Umm - much confusion do I sense in my allies.... Is..Is that a dead body!? DUDE!

Looks like the plot has been lost by my comrades. As much as i wish to continue forward, I know full well that without our leader LunaticJedi, and the experiened allys such as InsaneSith, ObiWan13, Darth Groovy, we are lost.

Short of slapping them vicously with a Spoon imbued kipper, I see nothing I can do to rally my comrades....

El Sitherino
01-06-2003, 05:24 AM
i say boy discombobulate me and i shall be able to help.

ckcsaber
01-06-2003, 06:19 PM
ckcsaber runs atop a small hill, crouched over panting. When breath finally returns to him, he leens upon his spear and wearily looks acroos the tattered Swamp. Death all around, as Aliens continually move forward despite all of the Swampies efforts. There is much confusion also, as some of the Defenders cannot even recognize their foes. The power the Spoons imbued upon the Swampies seems to fade away with use. Their seems as if there is truly no hope left.

Strangely, some yelling can be heard all the way on the other sider of the battlefield. Its Yoda.

"Crossed you out, I have Gandalf". Yoda cooly drops the basketball to the ground. "Defeat a Jedi Master you cannot, basketball especially most".

Yoda turns around wizened eyes gazing across the Battlefield. "Powerfull you are with the Spoons power dear Swampies, but yet you have to embrace the power of Force. The key the Force is and we must use it to push off the darkness. Come Swampies and guide us the Force will."

Yoda puts new vigor into the Defenders, and pulls out his lightsaber. "For the Swamp" Yoda cries and whirls into battle, Aliens falling from his touch quickly.

"For the Swamp!" cries ckcsaber as he charges in to the battle spear whirling, mind full of new hope.

jokemaster
01-06-2003, 06:23 PM
*lands ship atop the hill where ckcsaber was and runs down like him, with his lightsaber whirling*

Lunatic Jedi
01-06-2003, 07:08 PM
*A familiar voice crackles over Nova_Wolf's radio.*

"Don't give up yet!"

*Lunatic Jedi leaps to his feet, courtesy of topshot's bacta tank, with a renewed rage.*

Lunatic, staring over the battlefield, grows into a near-psychotic fury. Suddenly, his eyes glow with a cold, furious shade of blue, and with a Spoon-powered battle cry that shakes the Swamp right down to the bedrock beneath it, he leaps from the rampart and draws his sword, hacking savagely at the aliens, each blow releasing a shockwave so strong that it sends every alien in a 10-foot radius sprawling through the air.

As Lunatic continues to decimate the alien ranks in his supernatural fury, he orders the Jedi to advance. The lightsaber-weilding warriors then cease suddenly and begin marching forward in an ominously slow, perfectly synchronized march.

Since the battlefield is a low valley surrounded entirely by craggy mountains traversable only by air, the aliens have nowhere to go as they are pushed back...

El Sitherino
01-06-2003, 08:41 PM
*asks lunatic if he needs any assistance*

topshot
01-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Silently gazing, I appear to be very proud of Lunatic. His powers have returned to full strength, and yet, I sense that the aliens are not done yet.

Even as master Yoda and the others converge on the slime-bags, the aliens that were killed in battle, seem to be slowly pulling themselves back together.

"I must warn the others!"

"Everyone! Their forces are regenerating! We need to move quick and fast if we're going to come home alive!"

With that said, I suddenly felt a dark and mysterious presence revitalizing himself,herself, itself, or whatever this evil may be.

I began scanning the surrounding area, and found that a dark object was converging onto the Temple.

"I've got to check this out," I say to myself, so I sneak closer into the bushes, where I cannot be seen, sensed, or heard.

Lunatic Jedi
01-06-2003, 10:58 PM
As the Jedi continue to push the alien forces back into the mountain range, Lunatic spearheads the advance, hacking viciously as he marches forward.

The aliens can tell that they are now on the verge of another humiliating defeat, and that they must cut their losses. From within the alien hordes, several signal flares streak into the sky and ignite. Suddenly, hundreds of dropships - the entire alien landing fleet - emerge through the cloud cover and land. Aliens desparately scuttle in. Soon all the dropships are full to bursting, and about a hundred or so aliens are left behind and are picked off in a matter of seconds.

As the dropships take off, Lunatic barks over the comm chatter:

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY! TAKE THEM OUT NOW!"

Suddenly, the sky is blanketed by rockets, grenades and sniper fire that cut down the dropship fleet. Only a few manage to break the cloud cover and get out of sight of the defenders.

"Hey," he says to the fighters in low orbit. "The aliens just left the surface. You should be getting about two dozen dropships up there. I'm sure you can handle it. They're pretty lightly armed and they're slow as hell."

Lunatic looks out over the scorched yet now peaceful battlefield, feeling quite pleased with the knowledge that they have repelled the alien invasion yet again and regained the faith of the Spoons. Suddenly topshot's voice crackles over the various words of encouragement and congratulation that flood the comm channels:

"Lunatic, I'm in the shrine. You might want to see this..."

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 01:14 AM
*grabs up saber and jumps onto an alien ship* *runs toward the cockpit when suddenly freindly fire grazes by**falls off the ship to the ground*(200 feet)

nova_wolf
01-07-2003, 02:12 PM
'Ohhhh... Ahhh... YEAH!!!'

A voice in my comm-link brings me out of my Yoda saber-whirling enrapture.

DUDE! Can that guy disco! Has his own glow wand and everything...

I reliase how dumb that was, and sense that perhaps revenge is indeed taking over - but rather than the usual rage and seraing darkness, it has decided to give me the attention span of a Kowakian Monkey (anyone read Darksaber?)

I traverse the 200 metres to the SpoonsResting Place, the only main event being the distnict sound of someone plummeting from the sky...
Fighting my new Kowakian urge to gawp at the sentient wreckage (Ohhh - pretty paint job on the ground... Red - I like red... :eek: What am I DOING!) I make it in time to see LunaticJedi's face drain of colour, eyes wide. Beside him, a similarly expressed topshot.

'What did i miss?' I ask, doubtful that they were in any frae of mind to reply.

'Lets just say that looking through there would be a bad move at the moment...'

Thats when a throbbing light source screamed to my Kowakian senses (Pretty - shiney - beautiful... :mad: FORCE DAMN IT! Why ME!)
I cannot fight it, topshot and Lunatic standing as I found them.

(So pretty - my precious... Heh - whats that alien head doing there...)
'Heh - what IS that alien head doing there?' I call back.

The reply shot back at me is 'Ask him yourself!'

I did not quite get that joke until the alien head started spitting various colourful descriptions of my family line and equally cheery theories concerning my sexual persuasion at me.

I wandered back out to stand, as the others, in silence.

'Portal?' I asked dumbstruck?

'True. True' they replied.

'Spoons trying to wipe us out behind this?'

'True. True.'

topshot
01-07-2003, 05:25 PM
"This is not good," I say to Lunatic and Nova Wolf. "Someone is warping the light power of the spoons to a much darker form."

As I am hiding in the bushes, I noticed a man walking toward the temple, each step warping the grounds of the Spoons' Holy sanctuary.


First the hallways, then the center room, and finally, the altar on which the seven Spoons rest. All became much darker, looking much more like a sith temple than a jedi acadamy.

"Whoever this guy is", I quote, " he's consuming the power of the spoons and is definitely going to use them for evil. That power could destroy the galaxy and everyone who survived at the Swamp."

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 05:33 PM
*cant move need help**calls for medical assistance over radio*

ckcsaber
01-07-2003, 05:50 PM
ckcsaber thrusts his spear thru the belly of a fleeing alien. It worked! he happily thinks, we drove those ba$tard$ back. Lunatic's voice yells over my comm "DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY! TAKE THEM OUT NOW!"

Well, its up to our air forces to take them out now. We did our jobe here, thanks to a little help from Yoda. ckcsaber sighs in relief and turns away, heading back to the temple. He reaches up into his pocket and pulls out his lucky dice, smiling smugly.

Suddenly a familiar voice crackles in over my com ".....I'm in the shrine. You might want to see this..."

Does it ever end?, ckcsaber thinks sourly as his pace quickens towards the temple. Once he gets closer to the temple, a strange feeling over comes ckcsaber to take a step back. Just as he does that, a body comes flying down, hitting the ground right in front of ckcsaber. He turns the body over to discover InsaneSith!

"Had a nice trip?" ckcsaber says as he jokingly greets Insane. "Don't worry medical assistance is on the way Insane."

Just then a sudden darkness overtakes the Swamp. I run to the temple enterance to find Lunatic Jedi, Nova_Wolf, and Topshot.

"That man" Topshot states "is planning to do something with the Spoons power"

The darkness engulfing the swamp is a mere pale reflection, of my darkening mood.

"It just never ends"

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 06:49 PM
*stuttering* th- th- thank you...

jokemaster
01-07-2003, 07:35 PM
*sees Swamp Medical transport and grabs onto it to hitch a ride*
(at seeing InsaneSith) "jeez what did you do? jump off a satelite?"
*helps with medical treatment*

ckcsaber
01-07-2003, 07:47 PM
ckcsaber once again peers inside the temple to see the strange man holding his hands over the mystic spoons. The Swamp darkens continually. Suddenly a shaft of light opens up in the middle of the temple. An opening? a confused ckcsaber thinks. What can it be?

As if to answer his questions, a marching line of aliens can be seen from inside the light. A..a.. a portal! The aliens have used the Spoons power to create a portal from their homeworld right in the middle of the Swamp!

The strange man continues to hold his hand above the mystic spoons, as he begins to laugh. "Now your swamp is truly doomed!" shouts the man.

Slowly the Alien soldiers march closer.....

jokemaster
01-07-2003, 07:50 PM
*turns around and sees wierd beam above temple*
"what the........."

topshot
01-07-2003, 08:14 PM
Quivering with fear, I now realize what I must do. Thinking to myself, I remember the only power that could possibly stop this chaos from happening.

"I remember a vision about this happening" I inform the others."And I think I know what can stop this catastrophe from happening."

I dug deep inside jean pockets for a special artifact that was given to me by my ancient ancestors. Finally, I took out the golden spoon saber hilt that was passed on to me.

And then I presented it to Lunatic, ckcsaber, and the others.

"I believe this will come in handy."

ckcsaber
01-07-2003, 08:20 PM
ckcsaber stared at the Spoon shaped saber hilt, and truly hoped this would get us out of here alive....

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 08:47 PM
*gets up after bacta treatment* *runs to the others in the temple.*

jokemaster
01-07-2003, 08:51 PM
*follows InsaneSith into the temple*
"who the heck is he?"

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
*follows InsaneSith into the temple*
"who the heck is he?"
who you talking about
*takes out magic spork and give to ckcsaber as thanks for saving him*

jokemaster
01-07-2003, 09:36 PM
I mean the strange man who opened the portal

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 10:24 PM
ok i see.
*shakes ckcsabers hand*

Lunatic Jedi
01-07-2003, 11:47 PM
As the second, and even more nightmarish alien army continues their hellish death march, the man suddenly vanishes and reappears at the head of the army, leading by a few feet. He throws his hand back and the army stops in their tracks. The man can be seen more clearly now. He stands at least 7 feet tall, with a suit of armor that resembles an exoskeleton. His face is concealed by a devilish helmet. He holds a huge, sinister, twisted staff that reaches up to his head. He then speaks in a horrible, booming voice so full of hate that it sends a chill through everyone's spine.

"Why thank you for coming out here tonight to witness the destruction of your little swamp."

"Who are you? What do you want with us?" barks Lunatic.

"Can't you tell? I am the combined hatred of everyone in the swamp. I feed on anger, on hate. I know what you are thinking right now, Lunatic. You want to kill me. You want to run right up and jam that sword right through my heart. You know what is wrong with that? I don't have a heart."

Lunatic snarls and rushes at the hate demon, with his broadswoard ready to hack that thing to pieces, but the demon thrusts his staff forward and he is surrounded by an invisible shield that Lunatic runs headfirst into. It electrocutes him savagely then tosses him unceremoniously back to his comrades, unconscious.

"Well that was dissappointingly easy," groans the demon. "I would have expected more from your leader..."

El Sitherino
01-08-2003, 12:03 AM
*in a vengeful rage InsaneSith takes up his staff saber and charges at the demon hacking and slashing his way through the aliens and manages to slice of 3 fingers before being knocked back to his group.* *the demon picks the fingers up and places them in their position and they grow back together*
(the demon) what a disgrace you swampies are.

nova_wolf
01-08-2003, 07:30 AM
Lunatic, ckc, jokemaster, myself and topshot have all stopped standing in a stupour. Instead, we are in agony.
We feel the pain of our comrades as the face an apparently stronger foe.
We can't tell who it is that battles, but we know they are in peril.

'We can't just stand here' I call as the new wave of alien troops emerge from the portal.

'Unless you got a plan, I don't know what else we're gonna do' squeaks a doubled over topshot.

My sabers flash, the blades seperate now, each hand weaving their vengenace into the enemy column.
:saberb: :mob: :saberb:
Moments later, and ckc is besides me, his cortosis vibro-axe whirling, our three blades in unison in defense.

'topshot - you wanted a plan, and your holding it!' I shout back.

'The.. golden spoon...' he wispers

:drop2:

'jokemaster, Lunatic - get him to the others. He must take my vengeance for me.' I call out, ckc cleaving an alien ready with a killer blow against me.
I quickly return the favour, flinging one saber our into the hostile crowd, my other rending the ckc-aimed blaster from an alien behind me.
'We will give you time, but you have to MOVE!' ckc chimes in, seeing the plan's merits.

'You had better be behind us when we get there!' shots topshot as he, Lunatic and jokemaster clear a path.

Once out of earshot, I call across to ckc, 'We stand a chance?'

'You tell me - it's you plan.'

'Well, my last one worked... :( '

A humph and the squeal of an alien cut the conversation.

With each parry, deflection and final blow, we are being forced out.
:mob: :saberb:
Fine with us. We have some bigger fish to fry.

Another usrge of pain cuases me to drop my defense, a blaster bolt striking my ear... Pain. I cr out, but keep going. It could have been worse - just 1/2 inch to the left... :eek:

topshot
01-08-2003, 09:49 AM
"Hate demon, you may be all of the evil and hatred of the swamp combined, but I am pure good and just. My golden spoon saber is a combination the hope and happiness of every being living the

ckcsaber
01-08-2003, 04:30 PM
"Topshot!"ckcsaber screams! "Do something, me and Nova cant hold them off forever!"

Spear whirling another alien head is cleaved.

"Hope! Hah! Happiness! Phaw! Nothing can stop us, NOTHING!" shrieks the Demon. "Your Spoon is worthless, Topshot. Hatred consumes all."

As ckcsaber and Nova_Wolf continually back out, Topshot stares at the Golden Spoon in his hand, unsure of what to do....

El Sitherino
01-08-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
me and Nova cant hold them off forever!"
Ill help. * jumps force pulling staffsaber into hand* "hey guys, needs some help huh, says insanesith*laser bolt flies past head* "WOAH, HOLY ****"yells insanesith,ok guys time to handle em with all we got. *pulls out baggy filled with sabers, hands two sabers to ckc and nova*" if you need anymore just tele me ok?" insanesith says informingly. *deactivates staff saber and attaches it to back pulls out two sabers both (double bladed)* as the battle rages on there are many swampies dieing aliens falling, blood being shed, and fate being chosen. "we need to fall back and get my men" {blood faction comes up the hill to see the three warriors insane, nova, and ckc desperately fight}
"men no matter what happens we must never give up, we fight for pride, honor, and most of all life, we must never halter we must fight to the last mans death, we....are.... THE.... SWAMPIES!!!!!!!! let's give em hell!!!!!!!!!" says insanesith inspiringly.

topshot
01-08-2003, 06:24 PM
"The mountain does not bow down to the valley. Ever hear that quote before? Hatred cannot consume happiness, love, or friendship. Those are the ties of hope, where as hatred is the tie of hopelessness and despair. You don't scare me, weakling."

The demon:"You're bluffing. You're not scared, you're terrified of
my armies! I can feel you trembling with hatred!"

Topshot:"Not exactly! Sure I'm trembling, but I'm trembling because I'm excited for the challenge of taking down your forces of darkness! This 'useless' spoon, as you say......well, look at your armies now!"

I take the glove off my right hand. In the center of my right palm, is a hole which can absorb evil demons or aliens into it and then send them to their death.

A breeze of wind overtakes the alien hordes and somehow shrinks them to fit inside the hole of my palm, where they will face total oblivion for eternity.

The demon:"You possess the Wind Tunnel? But how is that
possible? You'd have to be.........*a look worry
crosses his face*........a...a....a monk!"


"That's right! I'm one of the sacred monks of legend!"

"What about your spoon saber? What does that do?"

"Look at your portal, demon!"

"What?!?!?! It's closing! The seven spoons were supposed be more powerful than anything in the universe!"

"Not exactly! The golden spoon saber hilt is much more powerful than the seven spoons! It's more than just a saber, it contains stronger powers than those of the spoons!"

With that said, I charge at the demon. Spoon-saber activated, set for maximum heat intensity. The golden-spoon hilt glows with blinding light, sending intense spoon force energy towards the other defenders, empowering and healing them back to stronger health and gaining much higher power than even the seven spoons combined.

"Do you fear the powers I wield, demon?"

jokemaster
01-08-2003, 06:28 PM
*encouraged by the closed portal, starts shooting at the aliens*

ckcsaber
01-08-2003, 06:57 PM
A flash of light engulfs everything.

ckcsaber looks up in suprise, spear half thru the belly of an alien, as does everyone else, swampies, remaining aliens, and the Demon.

The glowing spoon saber, ignited, heals all the swamps defenders, and sends the Demon into a rampage.

"Never! You will never win!" He picks up his staff and begins chanting, louder and louder, a creshendo or growls, snorts, and other unitelligble sounds. When it reaches its pinnacle, the Demon shouts "NOW YOU SHALL FEAR MY POWER!"

His outer armour bursts open, his body growing larger. "FEAR ME!".

The transformation done, resulting instead of a 7 foot Demon, a 25 foot Beast.

"Oh crap" InsaneSith squeaks out. ckcsaber merely gazes up, jaw dropped.....

jokemaster
01-08-2003, 07:12 PM
:drop2:
"Why am i getting a feeling im playing doom or serious sam?"
*prepares all his weapons*

topshot
01-08-2003, 07:12 PM
"You may have transformed, but your kind of evil can never win against my power!"

With that said, I transform into a Super Jedi, stronger and faster than a normal jedi, which is my real form. My hair stiffens and becomes straighter and even more spikier. I grow two feet taller than the demon. (My RPG character creation.)

"Your so-called power does not strike any fear into me, demon. You will never win!"

nova_wolf
01-09-2003, 08:02 AM
WOW! There mightly tall... how they do that... Are they Power Rangers, or related to Ultraman... God DAMN IT!

My Kowakian side is really getting to me, distracting me from the job at hand - the vicious onslaught of a maniacal and honourless race of savages... Umm - must be Monday morning already...

The two giants square up, energy aura's colliding before limbs, wills before weapons.

Umm - shouldn't I be thinking 'Cool - fuzzy light' right about now?

The golden spoon in topshot's hand radiates, and fills us defenders all with power beyond the Seven Spoons, the Force, or even, dare I say it, Yoda's basketbal skills!

(:yodaball: - Powerful it be, yes, but pushing your bloody luck, you are. Nark Fate, you must not!)

My Kowakian side is gone, our injuries healed. My ear no longer burns in the cruel wind whipping through the Swamp.

A renewed battle cry sounds from Blood Faction and my fellow Jedi. Beside me now is my faithful droid, though lost in the earlier ground conflict.
'Flash, you ready to rend ass?'
His eyes flicker blood red, his gleaming cortosis alloy teeth bared, a bass growl emminating from deep inside his psuedo-stomach.

Despite the kind offer from InsaneSith, I stick with the Wolf's Sabers :saberb: :saberb: .
My hand made blades, more than weapons, tools - an extension of my very being, speak before me, felling alien after alien. One thrown, spinning through the crowd,
:alien5: :alien5: :saberb: :alien5:
the other still in hand, returning unwanted packages to sender.
:wan: :explode:

We fight the aliens, us against the new, third wave from the portal, the defenders by the hill fighting the remenants of the second wave, and above us, Streak 2 :awing: with our remaining air support occupying ground pounders and enemy aces alike.

'You watch you guys give topshot and Ms. Demonette there a wide berth,' I warn him unnecessarily.
'We got it covered - relax. You just keep them occupied your end,' he replies. 'Just don't go making more work for the rest of us... I am not clearing up after you again.'
I risk a chuckle, and sign off. Flash is before me, an alien's family jewels in jaw, the alien no longer attached.
'Good boy - go fetch!'

Nothing more we can do, not compared to topshot..

Everything rests on him...

ckcsaber
01-09-2003, 12:29 PM
Silently ckcsaber slipped away form the chaos. Topshot¡¯s transformation was another surprise but ckcsaber had no time to be phased. He knew there was something yet to be done. Something pulling at his brain.

Silently he reached into his breast pocket and felt for his dice. They were doing it again, thought ckcsaber in desperation. Its always by blasted luck taking me somewhere, he thought angrily.

Forward ckcsaber¡¯s feet plodded forward. Away from the Demon. That was up to Topshot. The electric clashing of sabers now far behind him as he stood in front of it. It was very small, yet ckcsaber could feel the intense heat radiating from it. It was a bright light, floating in the air.

Upon closer inspection ckcsaber noticed something odd. There was a slight humming. And the humming was growing with intensity, as was the brightness of the light. Turning his head away from the increasing glare, ckcsaber wondered what could be causing this. A stone was laying upon the grond underneath the light. ckcsaber piked it up and hefted it into the light, which completely engulfed the stone!

It cant be another portal, he thought wildly! Topshot destroyed the previous one. But this one seems different, he thought inquisitvly. This one seems to be powered differently.

Just as ckcsaber made that revelation, the light widened, opening larger to a mans height.

Once the portal reached full height, a figure garbed in a dark robe stepped through. The head of the person was hooded.

¡°Who are you?¡± ckcsaber demanded. The figure remained silent.

¡°Why have you come?.¡± The figure still was silent.

¡°If you don¡¯t answer me, I¡¯ll have to hurt you¡± ckcsaber stated.

The figure slowly walked forward, and stopped mere millimeters away from ckcsaber¡¯s face.

The figure whispered out ¡°I¡¯ve come to retake the swamp¡±¡¦¡¦¡¦.

topshot
01-09-2003, 06:54 PM
As Topshot and the demon battle, he feels another being in ckcsaber's presence.

Thinking to himself, he ponders where this person came from.

Who's this guy supposed to be? he questions himselfI don't know him, but yet, his energy signal seems so familiar. No! It couldn't possibly be.........there's no way it could be him! Well, I can't focus on other things, so I better focus on my own fight.


Now super-sized, Topshot clutches the demon's throat and pushes hard into the kill zone with his thumb. The demon somehow then manages to break free through some sort of psychic ability, sending a sharp pain up Top's back, making him fall to the ground.

Stunned, he slowly gets back up, but is quickly slammed into the ground again.

"You're too weak, Shotty!"

The 3rd time the demon was going to slam him, Topshot quickly teleported behind the hate beast and hugged his waist, pulling off a massive back drop move.

"I'd say the same thing to you if I was just as pigheaded like yah!"

The demon could hardly get up, so Topshot decided it was time to pull off the finishing blow.

As he charges forward, he says a great victory taunt,
"This saber of mine glows with an awesome power! With this, it tells me to grasp victory!"

With that said, he flips forward and attacks downward, slicing the demon's head clear off his shoulders.

Finished with his battle, he slowly takes time to rest.

"Damn, he was hard. But.......I won in the end.........Now I should probably help the others."

With that said, he quickly diminishes in size back to his original untransformed state.

jokemaster
01-09-2003, 07:21 PM
*gets on an armored all terrain veichle with guns and drives around the swamp, shooting aliens and waving the two flags every good swampie recognises, the SPAM flag, and the Swamp flag*

Lunatic Jedi
01-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Lunatic Jedi blinks back into consciousness, just in time to roll out of the way of a huge boot measuring about 8 feet in length. With a yelp he springs to his feet to dodge another earthshaking fall of the massive feet. He looks up to see the same man that stood scarcely at 7 feet now towering at somewhere near 40 feet.

"Sweet flaming monkey turd..." he mutters. He unsheathes his sword and takes a whack at the monster's ankle. The sword bounces off like a foam Fungo bat. He sheathes the broadsword and ignites his lightsaber, taking another furious slash. It barely even singes the beast's scaly toe.

Swearing quietly, he puts away his saber and draws a pair of elven shortswords, leaps into the air, and slashes at the monster's stomach. He breaks the skin, but does next to no damage.

"Holy ****. This is going to take some big firepower..."

El Sitherino
01-10-2003, 12:17 AM
*joins in fighting the monster alongside Lunatic* *swings and jabs with dual doublebladed lightsabers making a few cuts through the skin but no major damge either*

nova_wolf
01-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Topshot's victory aroused a deep sense of relief - it was over. The aliens were in full retreat at the loss of their commander.
then a new presense graced the Swamp, and all was again on the precipice...

'Flash - come!'

I call my faithful droid over as I start runing to the epicenter of the presense.

As I near, Flash at my heel, I start to feel InsaneSith and LunaticJedi - both are emitting vast auars of WTF :confused: !

I lose all sense of direction in an instant. The source of the powerful dark aura expands. It is joined by the sight of a 40 foot guy stomping round the place.

I understand the WTF now! I muse.

Through the Force, I send Topshot a reel of mental images to show the situation. The reply was far from confidence inspiring... Everyone seems to know the source of the Force Tsunami, and are are scared of it.
Thinking about it, maybe a good thing I don't know!

Sabers lit, and Flash's teeth bared, we join the two Jedi against Ultraman's obnoxious cousin.

'Anyone invite this guy?' I shout out, weaving in and out of big guy's feet.
'What you think!' bites Insane.
'I think we need a plan.' calls Lunatic from behind the giant.
Lunatic bites again 'Why bother - when the last time one worked?'
'Well - the whole 'lets defend the Swamp' plan is still working well!' I joke. :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I join in the light show, 7 different blades playing through the air,
:slsaber: :saberr: :saberb: :saberb: :dsaber: :saberg:
all undefended, and all doing exactly nothing.
No carbon scoring, no scratches - barely a nick on the guys stomach.
The more we hit him, the more the word cortosis comes to mind.

'This guy doesn't hapen to have a strong anti-Jedi diet regime by any chance?' I inqury.
'Urr - yes - likes his daily minerals. Usual stuff... ahh!' Started Lunatic, cut off my a pundelous arm swinging his way. '...iron, zinc, cortosis... as you can tell...' another swing of the arms, 'obviously a diet aimed at youthful skin!'

The only thing that can take cortosis is cortosis... And the only cortosis we got is...

'Flash - fetch the ball!' I command. 'Like in the Spoons Keep!'

With that, he delves under the giant's foot, jumps to his knee and kicks off towards his crutch...

topshot
01-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Taking a breather, Topshot suddenly blacks out. In his mind, he starts seeing images of the others fighting against something that can hardly be dented by any lightsaber, spoon-powered or anything of the like.

"Heh. Looks like those guys are in need of a little help. Too bad I wasted all of my gold cells (the transforming light), or else I would've been able to help fight this guy off. Looks like I'll have to pass on my spoon saber in order to help them."

Suddenly aroused by that thought, Topshot awakens and gets to his feet.

"But whom shall I pass it on to?"

He studies the battle on the lower ground, thinking of whom shall bear his ancient saber.

"Hmmm.......I see that there's strong gold cells emanating from within...........InsaneSith. Hmmm.......yes.........he seems to be the perfect choice to pass on my sacred saber."


Digging out an ordinary lightsaber and strike rod, he prepares himself.

"InsaneSith! Catch!"

*throws InsaneSith the golden spoon saber.*

El Sitherino
01-11-2003, 12:08 AM
*snatchs spoon saber and takes a swing slicing off the monsters arm.* {the monster becomes enraged and with all the powers of evil and hatred it regrew it arm.} *meditates and with the powers of good and the help of fellow swampies slices off the monsters arm again* {the battle against the monster and the swampie jedis continues as the swampie gunmen battle the aliens}

Lunatic Jedi
01-11-2003, 04:18 AM
Seeing the efectiveness of InsaneSith's spoon saber, Lunatic does his best to distract the beast while InsaneSith keeps hacking it up.

"HEY UGLY! OVER HERE!" he yells, drawing his bow and firing two keen arrows into the beasts shoulder. It roars and reaches for its shoulder, ripping out the arrows in an annoyed fury. This gives InsaneSith enough time to lop off the arm right down from the shoulder.

As it begins to regrow the arm, Lunatic leaps up and jabs the exposed flesh with his elven shortswords.

The beast groans again and InsaneSith hacks its leg off at the knee. It topples, roaring in its berserk rage...

nova_wolf
01-11-2003, 05:59 AM
'But who IS this donkey raping swamp eater?' I ask.

'If the spoons the only thing that will hurt his flesh, what say you to feeding it to him!' I call out!

Sadistic, I know, but if it can do THAT much damage from the out side, imagine what would hapen if we feed it to him!

:explode:

topshot
01-11-2003, 08:51 AM
Leaping 360 degrees into battle, Topshot thrusts his strike rod through one beast, and his saber in another.

He replies to Nova's comment:
"I guess it could do that much damage inside his stomach just as well as the outside, but what about sticking it right through him?"

(In the background, Yoda uses his basketball skills to defeat an alien b-ball team. :rock: )

"Surpass my skillz, you will not! Learn to anticipate your opponent's actions, you must!"

(I definitely gotta work on my Yoda-ese!:D )

El Sitherino
01-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
Seeing the efectiveness of InsaneSith's spoon saber, Lunatic does his best to distract the beast while InsaneSith keeps hacking it up.

"HEY UGLY! OVER HERE!" he yells, drawing his bow and firing two keen arrows into the beasts shoulder. It roars and reaches for its shoulder, ripping out the arrows in an annoyed fury. This gives InsaneSith enough time to lop off the arm right down from the shoulder.

As it begins to regrow the arm, Lunatic leaps up and jabs the exposed flesh with his elven shortswords.

The beast groans again and InsaneSith hacks its leg off at the knee. It topples, roaring in its berserk rage... *goes into jedi master style kung fu taught by master yoda and kicks the monster onto his back jumps up* *on the way down rams saber into the monster thus destroying it.* this monster will return someday when more n00bs show up and the flames begin. we must never forget those lost in this battle. nor shall we let their deaths be in vane.

nova_wolf
01-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Errr... I take it this means the swamp is once more safe from the alien threat...?

If not, haven't the bug eyed scum been left to roam unchecked for a little too long?

topshot
01-13-2003, 09:46 PM
*Watches as the alien hordes quickly diminish into nothing from the power of InsaneSith's perfected kung fu moves.*


"Well, I guess the 3rd wave of aliens was the last, don't you think so, Lunatic Jedi?"

Lunatic Jedi
01-13-2003, 11:22 PM
*Lunatic whips out a mobile sattellite uplink.*

"Looks like that was the last of em. The orbital scanners show an empty sky, except for our fleet."

*Lunatic smiles, but then the smile fades and a grim, steeled look overcomes his face.*

"We may have saved the swamp this time, but we can't let it happen again. There's only one way to keep the swamp safe. We must wipe them out... ALL of them.

"Let's get everybody into the cruisers! We're heading to their homeworld!"

*From somewhere in the army, a soldier yells* "What, right now?"

"Yes, now!" Lunatic replies. "We can be there in hours, and they'll still be sulking by then! They won't be expecting anything! Now, everybody get in the cruisers! I want 6000 guys for each cruiser, and let's get all the pilots in orbit. We're gonna need the biggest fighter escort you have EVER SEEN!"

P.S. I'll make a new thread for it, since this one's getting pretty big.

El Sitherino
01-14-2003, 05:39 AM
Ok i was just makin sure so i know if i need to go to the bathroom before we leave. this tunic is killin me too can i change?
Lunatic replies," yes you may."
*changes into darth maul style suit*
"ah, free and easy... free..and easy" says insanesith.

topshot
01-14-2003, 09:35 PM
"I just hope that their entire homeworld has advanced weapons we could steal and use for our own use!"

Lunatic Jedi replied,"Yes, I believe they will have advanced technology. Their weapons could be put to some amount of good for us."

"Yeah. But my karate gi is in shreds. Got any spare tunics or something I could borrow? Maybe some weighted clothing?"

Lunatic Jedi
01-15-2003, 01:59 AM
Lunatic produces a remote control from his pocket and presses one of the buttons on it. A few panels open up in the hangar floor and several suits of super-strong cybernetic armor rises from the empty panels.

"Will this suffice?" Lunatic says to topshot, grinning wryly.

topshot
01-15-2003, 06:36 PM
"Yeah. This'll do. Looks like Standard Power Suit armor."

*puts it on.*

"Well what do yah know? It actually does work! Thanks, man."

Seph
03-11-2003, 06:01 PM
3 Seph:D :D

jokemaster
03-11-2003, 08:12 PM
*the credits roll as the ships take off*

Seph
03-11-2003, 08:55 PM
*yells "Topshot come here!"

Topshot comes and Zehro says want an upgrade? It'll only take an hour to see all the functions and upgrade them.