Pages : [1] 2 3

Deac
01-03-2003, 04:18 AM
[This is me basically trying to get more people into this.]

Rules:
No godmoding
No technology beyond the time
Character must be some type of fantasy race

[I] Gorthor. A large industrial city. Among the scraps of it's proletariat, one was born who would shape it's future. A curious half-elf named Itrok. A curious boy who loved to build things, unlike his elven ancestors. It was one day that his future would change forever whilst he worked at a bar...

Redwing
01-03-2003, 08:19 PM
((So how far removed is this one removed from the Mrear 1?

Industrial Age: a cultural stage characterized by the first use of complex machinery, factories, urbanization, and other economic and general social changes from strictly agricultural societies.

Interesting. :D))

Deac
01-04-2003, 12:10 PM
[It's about 800 years later]

Kuuki
01-04-2003, 12:36 PM
*A Person, whom was once a Human. Now reformed after centuries living in the darkness of the night after night. His hands now more like reptilian claws, barely resembling them as hands anymore. His face, now also deformed, and now resembles a more half human half bat like, as his ears no longer had the curves of what was his fledgeling brood has, also more bat like. The only thing that remained the same was his hair and eyes. He controls a vast amount of industral and commerical companies, seeing he himself has lived long enough to see cities grow from small preindustrial villages. The Luxery of Eternal life has its advantages...*

*Sitting in a throne like chair, he leads a brood of commericalised Vampires. Most of the time they feast on mere animals only due to the fact if they feed on other intelligant beings, they lose a profiet...*

Redwing
01-04-2003, 08:26 PM
*Night side of Mrear. The dark quiet is disturbed abruptly by a bright blue portal opening out of nowhere in the middle of a grassy field. Two figures step out.

The first is seven feet tall. He is a male gargoyle, of an English race. Blue-green skin, naturally white hair, a face almost like a human's except for the double-spiked ridges replacing eyebrows and the two prongs forming the end of the long chin. His hairstyle resembles a whipped-cream topping, ending in a drooping point that seemed to be supported by some sort of constant static energy. His body was built like that of a bodybuilder, but he still managed to appear thin due to his height and the fact that his feet, like those of all gargoyles, caused him to seem to perch, birdlike on the ground. They looked vaguely dinosaurian, with three main toes and another pronglike, replacing the heel of the foot and held off the ground. His body weight was thus directed forward, but counterbalanced by a heavy tail and large bat-like wings. His elbows bore spikes. His fingers and toes ended in claws. The translucent claws were similar to pointed fingernails in the way they wrapped around the end of the digits, except much stronger.

The second is a human girl, about five and a half feet tall. She has black hair and green eyes, and looks about 19.

The gargoyle looks around, seemingly a little disturbed at his location and annoyed at something else. The human girl looks self-conscious.

Gargoyle: Are you feeling alright.

Girl: Are you sure this is the only way?

Gargoyle: Besides the obvious choice of---

Girl: No. I refuse to do that.

Gargoyle: Then yes, this is the only way.

*The pair recedes from sight as the portal closes. The land is once again shrouded in darkness*

Kuuki
01-05-2003, 01:05 PM
Vampiric Comsultant: "My Lord, Annual Sales increased by 3.25%, Production increased by 7.5%..."

Vampiric Lord: "Alright for the start for the sales year..."

*The Vampiric Lord's name was none other then Janos Vorador. Nearly legond to all Vampires in this time. Nearly the most powerful, Not only in the Vampiric Dark Gifts, but also with the Living world as well. Unlike his fledgeling counterparts he is mostly more immune to the effect of sunlight, although it weakens him as he is still a nocturnal creature, sunlight is bearable, neather the less, his body is more frail in the light...*

Yes even some Vampires can be in sunlight, it all matters how your created ^_~

Vorador talking to himself: "For ages I've seen our businesses build up. Frankly I morn that the sweet taste of fear in the human blood, I can't bear to try and drink once more. Vampirical purges start the most easily that way... I'm going out..."

*Vorador stands, then crosses his arms across his chest and vanishes.*

Deac
01-06-2003, 01:51 PM
*Itrok satnds at the bar, and swears under his breath as a gang of orcs enter the bar*

Orc1: Give us beer, mongrel

Itrok: Not with that attitude.

Orc2: Give beer or you die!

*Itrok watches as they all draw guns*

Orc1: What you think now.

Itrok: I think you've made an error. Insertis, Pulchert, Imperiem!

*Flames bursts from Itrok's hands, burning the Orcs. Unfortunately, the fire begins to spread. When it stopped, Itrok was long gone. He ran to the hills, and only began to walk near to a forest. It is in the most unlikely way that heroes are made, and his sort have the most odd beginnings, but their endings are all the same.*

Kuuki
01-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Vorador sitting in the same tavern: "My, my. You Orc's got burned, but hardly scathed... Ha ha ha ha ha..."

*Fear spreads to the orc's eyes and Vorador pulls off his hood and shows his fangs to them... Soon after their blood is forcably drawn from their bodies, and into the gullet of the Vampire. The rest of the bar stays still in fear, as Vorador throws some money on the bar...*

Vorador: "It's been a while sense I had a good drink..."

Redwing
01-07-2003, 10:34 AM
*Hut.

A solitary figure sits in a chair in front of the glowing embers of a dying fire, staring at the glow as if in a trance.

A winged shadow creeps up along the wall, slowly falling further and further over him...

The figure speaks*

Vampire hearing. I already know you're here, K'Warra K'laar.

K'Warra: Trenadoc. So pleased that you remember me.

Trenadoc: *turns* You're looking awfully good for being eight hundred years old. *sniffs* I smell...human blood. *The girl emerges from the shadows. The vampire leers at her*

K'Warra: I need to find someone.

Trenadoc: In exchange for what?

K'Warra: In exchange for me doing you the favor of leaving you alone.

Trenadoc: Don't insult me...tell you what. *points* I'll take the girl.
Haven't tasted human blood in a long time.

K'Warra: *laughs* I don't think so.

Trenadoc: Didn't think you'd agree...well, you had your chance.

*Trenadoc leaps to his feet and snarls. His face transforms, his brow growing larger, eyes more wolfish, and long teeth growing from his mouth*

Now I kill you both for trespassing and get two meals.

*Trenadoc leaps at K'Warra with astonishing agility, foot flying. K'Warra ducks it and knocks the vampire out of the way. Trenadoc charges him again, and K'Warra hits him, knocking him across the room*

Trenadoc: You've changed a bit. Anything to do with whatever's let you live for, oh seven centuries too long?

*K'Warra grabs Trenadoc by the neck and shoves him up one-handed against the wall. Tren grins* What are you going to do, choke me to death? I'm a vampire, remember? I don't need to breath.

*In response, K'Warra lifts his other hand. He raises his hand and with a motion, coal dust lifts from the fireplace and forms into the shape of a sword in his palm. The sword illuminates with bright blue energy. K'Warra presses it to the vampire's throat* But you need your head on your body, don't you?

Trenadoc: *hesitates, then when K'Warra presses the sword closer he speaks* You're a little late. Kvana died two c..centuries ago.

K'Warra: Did he leave an apprentice?

Trenadoc: Yes...but good luck getting to him.

K'Warra: What do you mean?

Trenadoc: He's one of Vorador's flunkies. Nasty people really, if I do say so myself.

K'Warra: Vorador?

Trenadoc: Boss of a vampire guild. Controls some kind of barely-legal syndicate. Rumors have it he's some kind of super vampire. Many say he's immortal. Everyone says he's the kind of sleazy bastard you want to avoid. *grins testingly* Maybe a friend of yours?

*K'Warra drops him on the floor* Whatever. I'm going to go look for this heir of Kvana's. And if I find out you've been telling me fairy tales, I'll be back by the beginning of next week to ensure you're a pile of dust on the floor.

*K'Warra stalks out of the room. The girl waits for a moment, glaring at the sulking vampire on the floor, then follows*

----------

"K'Warra K'laar is back in Mrear."

"Back?"

"Yes. K'laar is a gargoyle mage who had some shady business here, oh...eight hundred or so years ago."

"Eight hundred years?"

"No joke."

"Gargoyles normally live to be only two hundred."

"You seem very well researched. There hasn't been a gargoyle in Mrear for, oh, five hundred years..."

"I do my research."

"Well. They say K'laar was looking for a device to make him immortal. Perhaps he found it..."

"Perhaps."

"He also has a human with him. I don't know anything about her. However, the fact does seem rather unusual, given his recorded modus operani."

"Alot can change in eight centuries. In any case...you know what to do."

Kuuki
01-07-2003, 12:17 PM
Theres three games people should paly in order to understand Vorador, (which i based him more on of course... :D) Blood Omen 1 and two also Soul Reaver II all three in the the same series. which i believe only Kain and Vorador were the only Vampires who can Walk in the daylight, Vorador being well over serveral millina old and Kain the only sole vampire whom was resurrected as a vampire (killed as human, went to hell)
"Everyone says he's the kind of sleazy bastard you want to avoid."
looks like red's got the right idea, unless he got a quite the lucky guess :D ^___^

Vorador walking the old streets alone: "Oh, I can remember the days when all my meals where chained to the walls of my "Dining Hall". Heh Ha Ha Ha. Too bad I can't do such no more..The only fools I can bare to feast upon are the pity criminals and thugs who dare plague the streets. BAH! I'm hardly sated!" *crosses arms and disappears...*

Deac
01-07-2003, 01:43 PM
*Itrok is suddenly confronted by a Wyvern, a small dragon like creature. His magic reserves are drained. He runs, but is then blocked off as a lesser red wyrm moves to cut off his escape.*
----------------------------------

*The God's meeting room. 3 are assembled over the table representing the mortal realm*

No. Not again, Bladelord

You've sent yours, Revengemaster

Will you two stop bickering! Is this true, Relethar?

Yes

Then it is done...

--------------------------------

*A bloodied golden blade smashes it's way through the wyrm's skull...*

Redwing
01-08-2003, 08:12 AM
*K'Warra and the girl walk away from the hut down the deserted street*

Girl: Shouldn't you have asked him to, y' know, point us in the general direction or something at least?

K'Warra: No need. All I need to is find this Vorador vampire and...convince him to help us.

Girl: If you say so.

Al-back from the BigWhoop
01-08-2003, 10:55 AM
*A half-orc, AlThugh-Ar, sits alone in the forest, complaining to himself*

AlThugh-Ar: trouble-maker? How could they say such thing. They dont even know me? The world is just... wrong...

*suddenly, a half-elf rushes through the forest, clearly tired. AlThugh-Ar decides to follow him. The half-elf is suddenly confronted by a Wyvern. He runs, but is then blocked off as a lesser red wyrm moves to cut off his escape. AlThugh-Ar takes his ax and prepares for battle, when suddenly a bloodied golden blade smashes it's way through the wyrm's skull. AlThugh-Ar whatches amazed*

Deac
01-08-2003, 01:32 PM
*Itrok suddenly remembers a legend. A legend of a sword like this one, and of the trails it's wielder would face. He turns and sees the wyverns. What choice did he have?

He grabbed the sword and brought it down on the nearest wyvern*

Kuuki
01-10-2003, 04:43 PM
*The Gargoyle and the girl get stoped by a tall hooded man, or at least what it seemed like...*

Hooded man: "I have been following you, I overheard you speak of a Vorador? If so, do you even know whom he looks like?"

Redwing
01-11-2003, 01:41 AM
Gargoyle: You want to do business? Explain yourself.

01-11-2003, 02:04 AM
*AlThugh-Ar approaches the wyverns corpses, amazed. Itrok, sees him and prepares to fight*

AlThugh-Ar: lower your wepon, my good sir, for i have not come to fight. Im AlThugh-Ar, ive come from the northern camps, occupied by the white orcs. Although i look like an ordinary orc, u can notice that im different from the orcs taht roam through this land, im shorter, cleaner and if i may say so, very much politer. ive come in search of alliances, for my people is being threatened by some great evil, still mysterious to us.

Kuuki
01-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Hooden man: "I'll speak in plain terms. You come to speak to Vorador. Unfortunately you don't know where he resides, nor if you find him, he wouldn't allow your council, Appointments only I'm afriad."

Deac
01-11-2003, 02:44 PM
*Itrok smiles*

Fear not, friend. I was raised in the cities, where half-orcs and ogres are becoming commonplace. I do not think like many of my kin.

*Then Itrok hears a voice in his head*

That's a good sentiment- oh! Forgive me, not been in the head of a mortal in a while, and never an elf. I am Starkiller.

As in... Elveron? Starfor? The golden glow in their eyes?

The same. I think you should find out about his evil.

*Itrok returns to the conversation*

So, what do you say about a great evil?

01-11-2003, 09:06 PM
AlThugh-Ar: It all started years ago. we have been at war with some goblin tribes, since they invaded one of the 3 vilages that belong to the White Orcs. Eventually we managed to reocupy our 3rd village and rebild it. But the goblins never left. They made camps at the foot of our mountains, threatenning our safety. One day they simply left. Only one sentinel saw them leaving, and according to them, the goblins left in quite a hurry. The next morning that sentinel died from some sort of sickness that spread out quickly through the villages. Crops and animals all died shortly after. A dark cloud hangs over our villages, and it seems to grow heavier every day. we left the villages and now we are camping around the area of the 3 villages. this seems to have slowed down the speed of the curse, but my race will soon die if we dont find a way to lift this curse. Our elders have decided to send the strongest and healthiest in search of help. That is y im here, but so far i have found nothing but discrimination.

Redwing
01-12-2003, 01:01 AM
K'Warra: *smiles* I don't desire to give Vorador my council. I desire to take his.

Kuuki
01-12-2003, 01:17 AM
Hooden man: "Neither the less. He comes to see you, and if you see him, give him a reason not to have you killed on sight... Theres a manson, down that way..." *points across town.* "Don't worry you won't miss it... Ta."

*the hooded man crosses his arms and vanishes in front of the two on purpose...*

*the Hooded man arrives at the manson mentioned, as he takes off the hood, he reveals he's the Vampire Vorador himself!*

okay, i know, it was comming...

Redwing
01-12-2003, 02:32 AM
K'Warra: *turns to the girl* I told you finding him wouldn't be a problem. *the two start down the road towards Vorador's mansion*

Kuuki
01-14-2003, 05:45 PM
Vampire: "My Lord, how was you outing..."

Vorador: "I don't seem to know why'd you care. but it was stimulating... We are going to have vistors. A Gargolye and a small Human..."

Vampire: "A meal?"

*Vorador glares at the foolish fledging...*

Vorador: "IF it was. It wouldnt be stupid enough to come here espcelly when they know what kind of people we are. I want my evening plans canceled. And have everyone to leave for the evening..."

Redwing
01-18-2003, 03:16 PM
*K'Warra and the girl walk down the road. As they near the house, K'Warra spots someone in the bushes*

K'Warra: *reaching out and dragging the person from its hiding place* Well well, what have we here? A vampire.

*the vampire changes into game face and struggles in K'Warra's grip*

K'Warra: It's pointless to struggle. I'm no ordinary creature. *the vampire's eyes dart past him and look at the girl, who is standing in shadow* And neither is she. Look, here's how it is. Your boss Vorador has a mansion up the road, yes.

Vampire: *smiles past his teeth* I don't know what you're talking about...

*K'Warra sighs and drops the vampire. As it tries to scramble away, he places his foot firmly on its throat, pinning it down. He rips a piece of the nearest tree off*

K'Warra: Let's review. Sunlight, fire, beheading, certain holy relics, and...stake through the heart. *places the point of the piece of wood against the vampire's chest* I miss any?

Vampire: *voice strangled* Vorador...will...

K'Warra: *pressing the stake in so it begins to pierce the skin* Vorador will what?

Vampire: Wha...do you...want?

K'Warra: I want you to show me to Vorador.

Vampire: He'll...kill...

K'Warra: So will I.

Kuuki
01-18-2003, 09:55 PM
*A large pack of what seems to be warewolves approch the gargolye and downed Vampire... One "speaks"*

???: "How about what Vampires can turn into? I'd let him go if I were you, besides if you don't you wouldnt see Vorador..."

Redwing
01-18-2003, 10:42 PM
*K'Warra smiles* Shapeshifting vampires, or true werewolves. Either way...

*K'Warra stakes the vampire. It explodes into a cloud of dust*

K'Warra: He had his chance. Now, are you going to show me to your master, or do you want to meet the same fate?

Kuuki
01-19-2003, 09:28 AM
*A blur of movement occurs and the branch used as a stake is now being held by the lead Vampire in the group. And K'Warra on the ground, but nothing more then a slight bit of wind knocked out of him...*

*The other Vampires start to move towards K'Warra, but the lead extends his arm to the side... They were stopped...*

???: "You can continue, only if you say what business you have with him... We are loyal to our creator... But know this, if you do kill him, there won't be no chian reaction of our deaths... We aren't as weak enough for that mortal belief to be true..."

Deac
01-19-2003, 10:40 AM
*Itrok sets off in the direction of these Orcs, meanwhile...*

Vampires. Stupid things. And HIM. Again. Can't he get out of my world? Ne'er mind. And now, to find a host. Hmmmmm.

Redwing
01-19-2003, 04:15 PM
K'Warra: *amused* You think me a fool? I want to see your master because of information he can provide me. *gets up* And I'm going to make it worthwhile for him to see me, one way or another...

*K'Warra lifts his hand. Suddenly the lead vampire is raised twelve feet in the air. The others start forward, but a wind comes from nowhere and holds them back*

K'Warra: Now the question is...which way will that be? The way where I keep killing his underlings until he comes out to get me to stop, or the way where you tell him that a powerful mage is here at his service just outside his mansion?

Kuuki
01-19-2003, 04:20 PM
*the Lead vampire grins...*

lead Vampire: "He's there, He told the most of us to take the night off, how ever we are night creatures so... Might as well watch what might become...*

*the other Vampires change back into their normal forms...*

Redwing
01-19-2003, 04:25 PM
K'Warra: *grins back* I know better than to go into a vampire's hideout. One of you go tell him to come out.

*The stake lifts from the leader's hand and hangs in the air* I'd do it quickly, too, if I were you.

Kuuki
01-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Lead Vampire: "Again with your wooden weaponry..."

*A sort of crackling sound in the air, and the Vampire lowers to the ground, also the tree branch...*

*Vampire shakes his head, as he changes his form back to his non fledgeling form...*

Lead Vampire: "Are we goign to go through this the whole night? I just said, most of the vampires are out tonight, by the order of Vorador... So from what I can tell, He knows your coming."

Redwing
01-19-2003, 06:00 PM
*K'Warra feels the vampire resisting and lifts his grip, a little surprised, allowing the vampire to descend towards the ground*

K'Warra: So you're the "super-vampires" I've been hearing about. *drops the piece of wood* That would explain why you all can shapeshift.

*grins* If he knows I'm coming, all the more reason not to go in. Not that I need to worry about being killed, but my little friend here, well...

Kuuki
01-20-2003, 01:11 PM
Lead Vampire: "I'm afraid that I'm not aware of this "Super Vampire" you speak of... Vorador is just Vampire whom had lived long enough as a vampire to go through his evolutions, and be so powerful. As for I, I have gone through a few for my self... As those these traveling companions sort of speak, they have gone through one or two... The one you killed you'd see more often, the fledgelings. Not even lived long enough to go through his own evolution... or just ever took the chance... Don't have all evening to talk... I am a vampire you know..."

*He too like corador, crosses his arms and dissappears, while some of the others too do the same, as for the rest, they just run off...*

Deac
01-20-2003, 01:45 PM
Hmmmm. I sense a great evil there, so that's where I'll find a new host...

*The Darkstar appears in the centre of a room full of vampires*

Excellent! Now, I am Darkstar, the remnants of Lokpihet, god of Hatred, and I need a new mortal ag-

YOU!

*The Darkstar spots K'Warra*

You again! I offered you a chance to help me 800 years ago and you refused! I should destroy you...

But...you could join me....

Redwing
01-20-2003, 08:16 PM
K'Warra: Vampires with the ability to evolve? Interesting. *grins* May come in handy if I need to kill them.

*K'Warra raises his head and sniffs the vampire trails. One particularly interests him. He grabs the girl's hand*

Girl: What now?

K'Warra: Now? Into the den of bloodsuckers. I need a guide.

*K'Warra disappears, teleporting along with the girl. He reappears in the shadows of a dark bar. He can sense at least sixty vampires, half of which he could see. He cloaks himself and the girl, so the vampires can't sense him. Two of the vampires have a similar scent to the vampires outside Vorador's mansion*

If what I know about vampires is true...and if I can trust what that one told me...this Vorador must have sired a whole brood like him; that's how they have these unnatural gifts. Trenadoc and the rest of them would think of them as "super-vampires".

*grins*

And I killed one of their brood. They must be very angry with me about now...

*K'Warra suddenly hears a voice and a presence, somehow familiar. He sees a sort of smoky being materialize in the middle of the den*

"Excellent! Now, I am Darkstar, the remnants of Lokpihet, god of Hatred, and I need a new mortal ag-"

*the being turns and notices K'Warra in the shadows*

"YOU!"

*K'Warra tries to remember who the personage in front of him is*

"You again! I offered you a chance to help me 800 years ago and you refused! I should destroy you...

But...you could join me...."

*By now everyone in the bar is staring in K'Warra's direction. Disgusted, K'Warra decloaks himself*

K'Warra: Eight hundred years ago...that's when I was still mortal. And an awfully long way back to remember. Perhaps you could jog my memory? Thank you ever so much for blowing my cover, incidentally.

Nearest Vampire: *snarling* Who the hell are you two and how did you get in here?

Kuuki
01-20-2003, 08:40 PM
Lead Vampire: "Geez... Sorry to interupt. But I did say that Vorador is waiting in the manson. Not the Tavern..."

Deac
01-21-2003, 01:33 PM
[Scar, Redwing: Are you going to have and good guys in this RPG?]

Like I said, I am Darkstar, Avatar of the dead god Lokpihet. Now...does anyone want me to supplement their soul and take huge power to cause great evil? Anyone?
And as for you, Gargoyle, remember Retrick Darkstar? Kejim and Starfor? Keep of Dawnfire?

Redwing
01-21-2003, 08:14 PM
((Believe it or not, K'Warra is. The point of what he's doing all this for is to help the girl. Who is also a "good guy"))

K'Warra: Ah yes...the incident with Retrick Darkstar. How could I forget? In answer to your other question, no, I'd rather not, I'm busy. *to the lead vampire* And I told you I needed a guide. You led me to a place where I have plenty of potentials. For that, I'll let you keep your pathetic unlife. *K'Warra stands up and yells* I need a guide to the vampire Vorador's mansion! I'll pay in pure gold. *K'Warra reaches into a pouch on his belt, takes out a handful of gold and holds it up*

Deac
01-22-2003, 01:39 PM
*The Darkstar vanishes*

Fine! Be that way...but just to mess you up...I curse you! You can meet the Starkiller when you meet this...Vorador!

----------------------

*Itrok walks into a forest, to find that it is aflame. A mad mage stands, firing flames at the trees*

Kuuki
01-22-2003, 07:49 PM
"Good guy"?? I'll try and imagine one up in a while :D

Lead Vampire: "Keep your gold. I'll lead you... Maybe less fledgelings will get killed this way..."

Redwing
01-22-2003, 10:01 PM
Starkiller...there's another name I need to remember...

*Several of the greedier vampires start forward but stop and look disappointed at the stronger vampire's words. Several look resentful but say nothing. K'Warra smiles and pockets his gold*

K'Warra: I applaud your change of heart. Shall we go?

Deac
01-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Or...that would be interesting...as an Avatar...let's cause a bet of trouble...perfect!

--------------------------

*Itrok charges the mage, who only laughs and blasts him with a teleportation spell. When he blinks again, he finds himself landing behind a gargoyle. He backs off, and rises slowly, extending the Starkiller Sword*

Kuuki
01-23-2003, 04:55 PM
*The Lead Vampire turns and glares at the snarling vampire's whom lost their opertunity.*

Lead Vampire to K'warra: "Don't mind them, they're just in need of entertainment, besides, one of them might make a move towards that young one there. And I'm sure with your already popularity in these parts, there would be another vampire dead..."

*Itrok appears...*

Redwing
01-24-2003, 04:15 AM
*K'Warra turns slightly to look at the very out-of-place half-elf that had just teleported into the middle of the vamp bar. He raises his brow when the boy backs off and raises the sword threateningly*

K'Warra: Now I'm sure I don't remember you. *to the vampire leader* Friend of yours, I take it? Beautiful sword he has. Hm...perhaps I might need to waste my gold after all.

*The girl, standing nearer to Itrok than K'Warra, stares curiously at him*

Deac
01-24-2003, 01:34 PM
*Itrok finds himself speaking in a voice that is not quite his own...*

K'Warra. For what self-serving purpose are you here? You may not remember me, but do you remember Starfor?

Kuuki
01-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Lead Vampire replying to K'warra: "Him? He'd be food before he'd get into those gates..."

*the voice comes from the child.*

Lead Vampire: 'A posessed one isn't he?'

Redwing
01-25-2003, 05:22 PM
K'Warra: He seems to have gotten into your bar pretty easily.

*Itrok/Stakiller speaks*

K'Warra: Stafor...? I may remember someone named Starfor...in any case, what concern is it of yours what my business here is?

Deac
01-27-2003, 01:45 PM
I am what was in him. I ask you again. Why are you here?

Redwing
01-27-2003, 09:19 PM
K'Warra: Why is any of us here? What is our purpose in life? The eternal question of all the races. In any case, I have not the time nor the desire to satisfy your curiosity. *to the vampire* Well? Are we leaving or not?

*The girl continues to size up Itrok*

Kuuki
01-28-2003, 08:19 AM
Vampire: "Alright come with..." *pulling back his red hair...*

*The Vampire walks down along an open path to the manson.*

Vampire: "Oh by the way, my name is Vertmor."

Deac
01-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Then I will follow, for I trust you as far as I can through the DoomStone

Redwing
01-29-2003, 04:11 AM
*K'Warra looks at the girl. She nods and whispers something, which K'Warra has to lean down to hear*

K'Warra: Very well, elf. But it's on your head if you get killed.

Kuuki
01-29-2003, 09:51 AM
assuming that the small group is on their way towards the manson...

Vertmor: "We shouldn't be too far away from it now... the main gates are just ahead..."

*A vampire jumps infront of the group, and hisses*

Vampire: "What are you doing with such creatures brother..."

Vertmor: "Brother, Varador asked for these. Why else would he order most of broods out of the manson this evening?"

Vampire: "Spare me your explainations, I..."

Vertmor: "Sniveling little whelp! You never thought of any one but yourself, all you want is an easy meal. I shouldn't of requested my own flesh and blood to become like myself..."

Vampire: "You always use that excuse."

Vertmor: "Sertmor, You'll never learn..."

Name: Vertmor
Sex: Male
Bio: A well evolved vampire, whom stand high in the ranks of Vorador's small empire. When he was orignaly turned, he requested that his younger brother would be as well, seeing is that his younger brother would be left alone for their parents where long sense dead.

Name: Sertmor
Sex: Male
Bio: Always the resenting little brother, is just about as strong and fast as his older brother. He isn't as high in the ranks of the small empire, but is just as respected. The two brothers have an unusual tie between them, enabling them to become stronger and powerful in the general presence of one and other.

deac: *pokes*

Redwing
01-30-2003, 10:10 PM
*K'Warra gives a menacing grin again* Brother or not brother, vampire *referring to Sertmor* if you don't get out of the way I'll remove your head from your shoulders. I am growing more and more impatient with the piddling events going round here.

Kuuki
01-31-2003, 09:49 AM
Vertmor: "Don't worry about him Gargoyle, He wont attack unless he gets through me... Nor would I allow you to kill my brother... Lets move on..."

Sertmor: "Fine then. hmph..."

*Sertmor walks the other way while Vertmor continues.*

Redwing
02-01-2003, 12:28 AM
((Scar, explain the whole "evolving" thing right now, please. :p It seems like you've just created a race of vampires that can evolve into gods :p

What are their powers? Note this is only for your particular strain of vampire, since your-forgetting-to-mention that made me create something different for the vamp K'Warra talked to earlier :p))

*The group ARRIVES at the mansion*

Deac
02-01-2003, 02:03 PM
Itrok: I cannot believe I am doing this.

Fear not, for your blood will poison them, now that I am here

------------------------------------

*The mad mage stands in the middle of a forest. His name is Tarnnt. He is not shocked when the Darkstar appears in front of him*

Tarnnt: I always wanted you to show up...come on...give me power!

Kuuki
02-01-2003, 03:51 PM
((Okay...

When Vampires Evolve their powers do increase, and their appearences also change less human...

Their resistences to elements also increase but still never prefect. Water is still would be very acidic to the touch. Fire would of course still burn, but would have lesser effect in the high evolved (more like a normal burn). Sunlight would only hurt majorly to the lesser of the evolved, would still hurt a litte to a more mild, and then lastly a weakness in the vampire's power to the most evolved. How ever that still doesnt stop the ol' stake in the heart and the lopping off of the head. ^_^

Some powers include; transforming into Wolves, Warewolves (either one the vampire decides to trandform into), a split up into a small group of bats done for traveling purposes, to mimic a human form, and a mist like form. Other powers could be a like minor mind tricks, levitation, and regeneration.))

*Vorador pearing through a window* "So they finaly arrived... Lets see if Vertmor can make sure those wont get into any of the traps..."

*Vorador walks back to his long table and sits. He picks up his goblet and takes a drink of the blood thats inside...*

------------

*Vertmor leads the group inside, and into a dark foyer...*

Vertmor: "You people should stay behind me, and don't touch anything, and my I tell you that there may be some horrific things lurking inside..." *quickly turning around and yells* "THAT MIGHT EAT YOU!!!"

*the two children yelp and are quickly scared... Vertmor sees that K'warra wasnt impressed.*

Vertmor: "Aw, come on, I may be dead, but im not heartless, theres hardly anyone here, besides I always wanted to do that..."

Redwing
02-01-2003, 06:33 PM
((OOS: Even if you can predict them very well, Scar, don't post other people's reactions :p))

K'Warra: Not heartless? You're a vampire. Heartless defines you. *motions to the girl* Also, she comes with me.

Kuuki
02-01-2003, 09:10 PM
((what ever, I just wanted to post something silly ^_^

which im still wonering why...))

Vertmor: "Well, I see someone doesn't like humor..." *rolleyes* "This way..."

Redwing
02-03-2003, 04:03 AM
*K'Warra and the girl follow*

Deac
02-03-2003, 01:39 PM
Itrok: Stooopid undead.

Kuuki
02-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Vertmor: "Mind your elders kid..."

*the small group reaches a set of stairs.*

vertmor: "This way a few floors up will be a hallway leading to the dining hall, which Vorador is usually at. Mostly by himself..."

Redwing
02-04-2003, 10:26 PM
K'Warra: Any traps we should know about?

Kuuki
02-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Vertmor: "It's three floors up. And No. No traps."

*Vertmor takes the first steps up the carpeted stairway, to the first landing before another flight between the first and secound floors...*

Redwing
02-05-2003, 08:16 PM
*K'Warra follows Vertmor, again. The girl pauses and looks back at Itrok*

Girl: Coming?

Deac
02-06-2003, 02:28 PM
Itrok: I guess so, kid.

Kuuki
02-06-2003, 07:11 PM
*Vertmor continues to the second floor landing. He notices the door is open, he sees that a few of his own kind are feasting on some raw meat. Vertmor closes the door and locks it on his side...*

Vertmor: 'I'll stay here til they pass. I don't sense any of my brethren up there...'

Redwing
02-07-2003, 01:51 AM
Girl: *to Itrok* Kid? *smiles* You're hardly older than me.

*K'Warra looks with interest at the vampires in the room before the door shuts*

So this breed doesn't just live on blood. They require actual flesh.

K'Warra: How about I continue to distrust you, and you can come all the way up there with us.

*Behind his back, K'Warra prepares a spell in case the vampire refuses*

Kuuki
02-07-2003, 10:47 AM
((they kinda need blood, but they also like meat))

Vertmor: "No. I've locked the door. Let's jsut say If i we're to take you, those children and throw them in here, I'd have to unlock it then nab at elast on of you while a second or thrid tries to either attack me or get away. So take me doing this as a sign of trust. I won't allow anyone being expected for vorador get caught by and of those worthless fledglings..."

Redwing
02-07-2003, 08:38 PM
((OOS: Ummm...did Vertmor enter the room and close the door or just close the door?))

Kuuki
02-08-2003, 09:55 AM
((he closed the door, from the same side. didnt walk through. and he locked it.))

Redwing
02-08-2003, 07:31 PM
((Then why is Vertmor talking about opening the door? K'Warra didn't ask to go in that room, he asked Vertmor to accompany him upstairs (so if there's traps, Vertmor will get caught in them too)))

Kuuki
02-09-2003, 10:48 AM
((oh... ^_^))

Vertmor: "Very well then..."

*Vertmor starts up to the second/third mid floor landing...*

Deac
02-10-2003, 02:02 PM
[Are we there yet? Scar, we're waiting on you here. Hurry it up]

Kuuki
02-10-2003, 07:13 PM
((yeah sure, but move your characters little hiney :P))

Redwing
02-10-2003, 09:50 PM
((Scar, we can't post every step the character takes ;P nor do we know the mansion's scenery ;)))

*K'Warra and the girl keep following Vertmor*

Kuuki
02-11-2003, 12:37 PM
*Vartmor reachs the thrid floor/second floor landing and continues up the stairs to the third floor. The door here is open. Which views a long red carpeted hallway, filled with expencive paintings with all sorts of old and also expencive items and wood tables. Vertmor walks right in.*

Vertmor: "One thing... Don't touch a damn thing."

Redwing
02-12-2003, 04:22 AM
K'Warra: Noted. *walks in the room after Vertmor*

Dark Sad Shadow
02-12-2003, 10:27 PM
((OOS ill be hanging around for a while ;)))

While Vartmor walked in the hallway, the girl suddendly felt a cold in her spine, as if they were watched...

Behind one of the columns on the hallway, a cloaked being appeared from a mist, a tall man with black hair, he saw directly to the girlīs eyes...

"You seems usefull to me... Iīll join you for a while, fear not, i wont harm you..."

Vartmor saw the eyes of the strange man as if he tried to intimidate, the man didnt payed atention

"I know you well Vartmor... Im Raziel, youīll remember me at the time"

Kuuki
02-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Vertmor: "Yes, I remeber you. But your prnounation of my name is somewhat incorrect. Its Vertmor. Common mistake sometimes... Why are you here. It's been a long time..."

Redwing
02-13-2003, 03:12 AM
((OOS: Hey DSS :D One thing though, don't control other people's characters ;) not even cold-in-spine-ness.

btw: assuming that since you said "man" then Raziel (nice name reusage ;)) isn't a vampire))

K'Warra: My patience is wearing thin. If I don't see Vorador within the next thirty seconds, I'm going to stake the both of you and go find him myself. *double takes at the newcomer* Hold a moment...you aren't even a vampire.

Deac
02-13-2003, 01:56 PM
[Scar: Hurry up and bring Vorador intot his. It's what K'Warra and Itrok are waiting for]

Itrok: I sense something strange...I should probably slay you all...but that is not my purpose...

Kuuki
02-13-2003, 06:48 PM
((red:Actually I think Raziel in this one is a vampire, all cus of his enterence. Although Raziel could have masked his vampiric sent from K'warra

Deac: Alright, Alright))

Vertmor: I'm afriad we are going to have to settle this a little later." *turns and tells the rest* "The dining hall Varador is usualy in. I'll lead you there now." *turns to raziel* "Come along if you wish..."

Redwing
02-13-2003, 10:04 PM
((Scar, why don't you bloody have Vorador walk in? :p Unless you have a special reason for this, which I doubt :p))

K'Warra: So young, yet already so violent. *walks after Vertmor into the dining hall*

Kuuki
02-14-2003, 06:19 PM
((its the setting i'm trying to re-create :p (from what I seen with DSS's character, I think he knows (blood omen I ^_^))))

Dark Sad Shadow
02-14-2003, 10:11 PM
((oos: legacy of kain :D , btw i got the 2 and 3 part awesome game))

Raziel felt a hate gaze in Vermortīs eyes

"we settle this later..." - "very well... a long time ago i server for Eons to Kain... and i dont have anything against you... but ill be watching you..."

Raziel joined the party

Kuuki
02-15-2003, 02:12 PM
((I got the orignal, soul reaver, soul reaver 2 and blood omen 2! :D
I cant wait til soul reaver 3 ^__^

'Raziel joined the party' sounds a little too rpg like don't it? :P))

Vertmor: "Kain? That whelp doesn't know when to quit. From what I heard he was ressurected into a vampire, and not the triditionaly being created. Damned Necromancers..."

*Vertmor opens the door into the dining hall, inside stood a long tabe to seat at least twenty in a well lit, by chandlier, well carpeted, and paintings al along the walls. Aside it from being well lit, it still seemed quite dark in the room, as a single solitary vampire sat at the head of the table, eating rich blood soaked meat along with a few goblets filled with blood.*

Vertmor: "Vorador, these mortals had arrived."

Vorador: "I'd been expecting them." *levitiating a goblet to vertmor, whom willingly drinks.*

*Vorador looked at the gargolye, his burning red eyes locked right into K'warra's.* "Welcome... what may I help you with..."

Redwing
02-15-2003, 04:19 PM
*K'Warra smiles at the "mortals" part*

K'Warra: Considering the fact that you're allowing me to see you, I think you already know. *walks closer* I need information. And I'm willing to pay any of my services you wish for it. First, my question...where can I find the vampire known as Kvana Clare the Second?

Kuuki
02-16-2003, 08:48 AM
*Vorador motions to K'warra to be seated, in a polite manner*

Vorador: "Kvana Clare the First was killed a few hundred years ago. His 'Dark Gifts' made that particular vampire insane, sometimes it happens to all undead, but usualy slow progressing, thats why the're are so few that are old like myself. But when he did lose his sanity, I had to release him myself."

*visable to K'warra, the handled of some sort of medium lengthed sword , it's handle was made out of raw bone itself. Vorador motions that he used that on Kvana.*

Vorador: "As for Kvana's apprentence, didn't lost it's sanity. At least not yet it seems. The apprentence's name is Uma Dorcam, She is a very talented young Vampiriess. I'm not aware of her current whereabouts, but she left about less then a hundred years ago, to evolve her vampiric body. If she's anywhere, she'd but either still in her 'sleep' almost near to awakening, or she's already is awoke, and from there, I wouldnt have any idea."

Deac
02-16-2003, 10:31 AM
*Itrok folds his arms. His eyes glow gold*

I am Itrok Starkiller. I'm with him. And it's only that that stops me slaying you all, undead aberrations.

Kuuki
02-16-2003, 06:05 PM
Vertmor: "Ah, yes the possesor within the possesee. How about this one, child, let us grown-ups talk, while you just go an "play". You irrogant bastard. Honestly, why if your the 'almighty' powerful soul whom can just about kill anything he looks at, choose the body of a mere child..."

Redwing
02-16-2003, 06:43 PM
K'Warra: *to Vertmor* Never underestimate the power of a "mere" child.

*to Vorador* "Uma Dorcan"? I don't think you're taking me very seriously, Master Vorador. I already know that Kvana's apprentice works for you. I also know that he isn't one of you.

*K'Warra levitates the sword into his hand*

K'Warra: Perhaps I haven't proved to you I'm serious. Now. I don't have time for this, so how about I do something to show you exactly whom you are dealing with here.

*K'Warra holds out the sword threateningly. Then he flips it around and stabs himself through the heart.

K'Warra's body falls to the ground, dead*

Kuuki
02-16-2003, 10:35 PM
*Vorador stands from his chair, he pulls out his sword, the very same with the bone handle. The blade had looked once a stright blade, now curves ran down along it serveral times, looking some what I like waves. Vorador takes this blade and press it on K'warra's neck.*

Vorador: "Now If there was some unfortunate surcumstance that your head, became detached from your body. THEN you'd truely be dead... Or at least your afterlife would be over with..."

*Vorador tilts his head.*

Vorador: "How ever I didnt lie, The person whom you'd talked aobut did have a few apprentences. And yes they are in my employ. However Uma I'd had given a sort of 'command' to, other then that, I have no clue where any other member your talking about."

*wiats*

Vorador: "You can get back up now..."

Redwing
02-16-2003, 10:40 PM
*Nothing happens*

Girl: *suddenly speaking* Go ahead, what are you waiting for? Cut his head off.

Kuuki
02-16-2003, 10:59 PM
Vorador: "Confedent are we, little girl?"

*Vorador, walks around the body, still expecting it to 'pop' up.*

Vorador: "Whelp. Exactly what are you tring to prove?"

Redwing
02-16-2003, 11:05 PM
Girl: He's dead. Are you going to make sure of it or what?

Kuuki
02-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Vorador: "fine then...."

*Vorador raises his left arm, and K'warra's body levitates. Vorador pulls the sword from K'warr'a chest, and wield it in his left hand. Immedately after he double swings both swords at K'warr'a neck, loping off the head. the body falls, and blood spews from the wounds on the body, right to Voradors mouth. He satates himself.*

Vorador: "happy now, Girl? See What I've been for as nearly as long as I can remember? It's a down wards spirl..."

Redwing
02-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Girl: You're a vampire. So?

*A glowing white twisting form appears in midair. It expands into the shape of a gargoyle, making the impression of being pulled from a cocoon.

The shape rips free of the glowing cocoon. The light fades, revealing K'Warra standing in its place.

K'Warra picks up his decapitated head and grins. He tosses the head over his shoulder, not looking back to see it dissolve in midair*

K'Warra: So. Convinced?

Kuuki
02-16-2003, 11:54 PM
Vorador: "Still, your point? Your dead. So am I."

Redwing
02-16-2003, 11:58 PM
*K'Warra throws his head back and laughs*

K'Warra: Guess again. Can't you sense my life energy? The blood flowing through my veins? Oh, I'm very much alive.

Kuuki
02-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Vorador: "My appologise, I seemed to use the wrong choice of words... We're both immortal. And I still don't seem to relise your need for that demonstation."

Redwing
02-17-2003, 12:28 AM
K'Warra: You don't pay much attention do you. I know that you are the master of Kvana's heir. I need Kvana's heir. I'm willing to offer you my services in exhange for you telling me where I can find him.

Kuuki
02-17-2003, 12:39 AM
Vorador: "That'd be nice in a perfect world. How ever I run things in branches. I dont deal with individuals in my 'clan', unless it catches my attention. everyone I talk to are the head's of their branch. And I already told you whom ran that branch that I had the heir been placed in..."

Redwing
02-17-2003, 01:18 AM
K'Warra: Then obviously, you can talk Ima Dorcan or whatever her name was and get her to find Kvana's heir for me. You understand I'm not giving you a choice here. If you don't want to assist me in a way that will be beneficial to the both of us, then I will simply find a way for you to assist me in a way you wouldn't want to.

Deac
02-17-2003, 07:41 AM
*Itrok taps his foot on the floor*

"That's enough. Give me one reason NOW, K'Warra, that I shouldn't destroy you here!"

*The same mad mage appears suddenly in the middle of the room*

Hahahahahaha! I'm back, Starkiller!

Kuuki
02-17-2003, 09:56 AM
Vorador: "Yes, I'm very well may allow Vertmor here to assist you to find Uma Dorcon. But why should I do anything you tell me to after those threats you speak of? I know a few ways myself how to rid this world of such immortals such as yourself, and not just my own. Honestly these threats you continue to ramble on and speak of... Isn't making these arangements go along easily, not that I wouldn't be slightly aware what you may do to me. So which comes to the fact, why honeslty should I help you after you had been making these threats?"

Redwing
02-17-2003, 08:30 PM
K'Warra: *to Itrok* The small insignificant fact that, oh, you can't?

*to Vorador* For a vampire who's lived for untold millennia you are rather thick. I'm offering to help you, you fool. How often do you get an immortal mage with the power of seven centuries behind him putting himself at your beck and call? I know what you are; I don't want to fight you. And unless you're stupider than you look you don't want to fight me either. That's the beauty of using the barter system; I scratch your back and you scratch mine. Or we can set up a blood feud in which I eventually destroy your entire undead lineage. Now listen to me: You have something I need, rather desparately. I'm offering to do anything you want to get it. It's simple: I help you or I kill you. I'll give you a day to mull it over.

*the mad mage suddenly appears*

Hahahahahaha! I'm back, Starkiller!

K'Warra: ...What in the hells?

Dark Sad Shadow
02-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Raziel was watching the escene, having a feeling of anger in the atmosphere.

"mmmm.... this is a sad day in the shadowsphere" he said with a sarcasm tone.

Lets see what "it" can do

Kuuki
02-18-2003, 08:40 AM
*although he appears not to, Vorador watches the mage from the corner of his eye. as he continues his conversation with K'warra*

Vorador: "Oh! Indeed we are at an agreement about us fighting, how ever I'm not as fragle as you preceive, nor my bloodlines. very well, I shall allow for Vertmor to find your disired apprentence of Kvana. How ever, how would you know what I need despritely, hm? I'll keep in mind, for now, that If i do need that favor from yours, that your offering, I'll consider it." *turns to mage* "Now, with you, whelp. How dare you enter these walls, with out my premission..."

((dss: Sarcastic :p))

Deac
02-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Tarnnt: Why bother destroying HIM, Starkiller! He never worked with my type anyway! He's trying to do good! Once I've finished with you I'll destroy him!

*Tarnnt hurls the Darksword at Itrok.*

Redwing
02-18-2003, 08:37 PM
(( How ever, how would you know what I need despritely, hm?

No. K'Warra needs something desparately. He didn't say Vorador needed it.))

K'Warra: Good? Me? I'm flattered, but I prefer to see this as a purely self-serv---

*The girl suddenly lashes out with a burst of pale green energy, knocking the Darksword out of the way*

Girl: Shut up and help him, K'Warra!

K'Warra: Ugh. Fine. *to Tarnnt* I have no idea who you are, but it looks like I'm going to have to kill you.

Deac
02-19-2003, 09:09 AM
Tarnnt: Two on one...hardly fair. Never mind.

*Tarnnt casts a spell. Behind him, a planar portal opens and demons begin pouring through*

Tarnnt: Enjoy. Must dash. World to enslave.

*Tarnnt vanishes as demons continue to rush through*

Kuuki
02-19-2003, 09:11 AM
((well you had K'warra say that it would have been helping each other. ButI hadnt decided what Vorador needs, other then people to get out of his dining hall :p))

((whoa! Holy posting before I do, deac-man!))

*Vorador hands back the sword to K'Warra, forgetting to drop it* ((:D))

Vorador: "If they ruin anything, your paying for it..."

*Vorador attacks a group of demons, slashing once, the blood from their wounds pour right to the blade itself! Those demons fall stright to the floor from blood loss. He impales another demon, he pulls the blade out, with the same result, blood pours right to the blade.*

*His mext move that he created a ball of red energy and thron it at a demon. The demon's flesh had been riped from its bone, very violently.*

*another wave passes through the portal. Vorador waits so that K'Warra had a turn.*

((DSS, if you knew from blood omen 1, Vorador had his own version of the Soul Reaver, the Bone Reaver. :rolleyes: But it never had the ability to take souls along with... Nor was it mentioned, but it was cleary there, along with the other stuff that wasn't completed (the 'shield' shaps in those armoury's in towns should have been something aswell)))

Redwing
02-20-2003, 04:02 AM
*K'Warra tosses the sword* Your house. Your problem. Don't forget I don't owe you anything until I get what I want.

*one of the demons rushes at the girl. K'Warra grabs him and snaps his neck before throwing him at his compatriots attacking Vorador*

Kuuki
02-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Vorador: "Oh, fine then."

*Vorador finishes off the next wave, and casts a counter spell to close the portal.*

*A group of vampire runs in, surprise that there wasn't much left of the demons to fight.*

Vorador: *to vampires* "Clean this up." *To Vertmor* "Go with him, find Uma, get the information that he requires to find Kvana Clare." *To K'warra* "Thats the best I'll do. I'd do it myself, but you waren't the best houseguest. I bid you farewell.

*Before anyone would reply, Vorador crosses his arms and vanishes...*

Deac
02-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Itrok: Time to go to work...

*For Itrok, time seems to slow down. He slashes the Starkiller at the demons, killing them instantly as the Holy blade burns at their flesh. He chops his way toward the blackened portal, still slicing at the demons coming through*

Now....how to close this?

Redwing
02-20-2003, 08:22 PM
((OOS: I'll assume Scar's post happened after yours, Deac...?))

Kuuki
02-20-2003, 10:24 PM
((yeah, just like red tells me. Posts count. especally when i declared the portal closed hours before you posted deac ^_^ No offence :D))

Redwing
02-21-2003, 05:00 AM
((Scar: Actually...technically, before you go do your victory dance, since it is Deac's RPG, if he doesn't want the portal closed, well, then, it won't be :p ;)))

Kuuki
02-21-2003, 09:36 AM
((well, if he says taht happends, then he'd be impeeding on his own rules. result: we'll stone him :p :D :evil2: ))

Deac
02-21-2003, 02:46 PM
[Scar: Let he who is without posting sin throw the first virtual stone. Guess that means you, Redwing]

*The Vampire's spell shuts the portal before Itrok. The remaining demons are not a challenge for a sword designed to destroy evil*

Itrok: So talk. I want to know exactly it is you are doing. And don't try anything, vamp. This sword's stronger than holy water.

Kuuki
02-21-2003, 06:05 PM
Vertmor: "What do you mean. What am I doing? I was told my Vorador, to help the gargoyle and you two children. Other then that I hardly understand what you mean aobut the meaning of that question..."

-----------

*Vorador reappears in a warehouse. Another vampire is waiting...*

Vampire: "I've been waiting."

Vorador: "My appologises, would it be still possible to complete our business deal?"

Vampire: "Yes of course. The 25 creates shall be sent, as you requested."

Vorador: "Good. You'll recieve the payment also as planed."

Vampire: "Always a pleasure doing business."

Vorador: "One more thing,.. The reason for my lateness. I have been occupied with some unexpected guests. And some introduers. I believe you may have some infromation about them?"

Vampire: "Very well, I shall assist you for that information, as a personal favor."

Vorador: "There was a Gargoyle mage, I already knew whom he was named K'warra,.."

Vampire: "K'warra K'laar? But Gargoyles don't live this long..."

Vorador: "Yes. He's immortal now, it seems to be more of a curse then a blessing. He had the ackompany of two children, one of them claims he has the Avatar of Starkiller in him."

Vampire: "Oh, you should becareful of that one. Those avatars can become quite nasty... but if it attack you, depending the age of the child, it shouldn't be too hard to vanquish the body..."

Vorador: "Then the Gargolye requested my knowledge very disrespectfully. He was looking for K'vana Klare..."

Vampire: "Ah, yes. That rings a bell, do you know why?"

Vorador: "I'm not sure, most likey its something to do with K'vana's creator..."

Vampire: "Anyone else?"

Vorador: "Another mage, he decided to come on his own pretences, and opened a portal to unleash serveral Demons into my dining hall."

Vampire: "And who was this?"

Vorador: "I didn't hear him say his name,.. He seemed rather not quite sane."

Vampire: "Could be Tarnnt. I heard of him. Although he's a much lesser a threat then K'warra. sounds like he has alot of years of practice of his powers behind him."

Vorador: "And the fact I can kill the body, only for a second to regenerate, woudl get annoying."

Vampire: "Well here." *Hands Vorador a small bag.* "Open that and throw it at the dead body before it creates another, it'll damage his soul enough for him to be out of your hiar for a while,.."

Vorador: "I'll take this. But I'll have yet to see if i really have a reason to use it. My thanks."

Vampire: "Good enough. Please doing business with you again."

*The vampire bows, then he crosses his arms and vanishes...*

*Vorador looks at the bag, then he put sit into a pocket.*

Vorador: "Hmph, an insurency policy that won't last very long. chances are he'll regenerate sometime after and want my head after I use this,.. Well, I'll use it only if I need to..."

Redwing
02-21-2003, 07:42 PM
((lol @ Deac ;)))

K'Warra: I'm giving that information out on a strictly need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know.

*the girl looks embarassed*

Deac
02-22-2003, 11:48 AM
Itrok: Because I am the guardian of peace and justice. You have been seen with Retrick Darkstar, Tarnnt's predesscor. So tell me what you're doing. Maybe I can help.

Redwing
02-22-2003, 10:20 PM
K'Warra: *to Itrok* If I needed your help, I would have asked for it. *to Vertmor* Well? What are you waiting for?

Kuuki
02-23-2003, 10:09 AM
Vertmor: "Very well." *Walks over to a window, and pushes aside the certain.* "Uma's Keep is about a hundred and twenty kilometers to the west, In the small city of Coorhagen." *Turns* "Let's go."

*Vertmor leads the group out of the Manson*

Vertmor: "Seeing is that we have quite the distence to travel, K'warra. What may not be all much of a strain to us, it would be to those children. Do you suppose to create a faster way of transportation?"

Deac
02-23-2003, 12:17 PM
[Redwing: If K'Warra is a good guy then shouldn't he be a bit more co-operative?]

Redwing
02-23-2003, 05:01 PM
((I don't know. Maybe he should, but he's still an ass even if he isn't strictly evil ;)

Also he has no special reason to trust Itrok...))

K'Warra: *looks at the girl questioningly*

Girl: I don't mind either way.

K'Warra: What do you have in mind...

Kuuki
02-23-2003, 08:02 PM
Vertmor: "Well, your a sorcerer,.. mage, how ever you say it. Shouldn't you know how to create portals to go from one place to another, meaning, if your that needing to get the information you need, shouldn't a portal to Coorhagen be alot quicker? Or unless you want to spend a quite a few hours walking?"

Redwing
02-24-2003, 06:02 PM
K'Warra: Obviously you don't understand magic very well. And no, I currently do not have the resources necessary to make a portal to Coorshagen, wherever that is.

Kuuki
02-24-2003, 06:30 PM
((considering i might have created a very short time skip to get out of the manson))

*Vertmor, nods that he understands. He stops walking, and turns away for a moment. He whispers something hardly heard even by the extraordary eard. A few moments later two carraiges with horses arrive.*

Redwing
02-25-2003, 10:49 PM
((chariots? don't you mean carriages? considering the er...time period))

Kuuki
02-25-2003, 10:57 PM
((oops sry. stupid me. chariots were teh friken greek things :D (wonders if were on any sort of drug :D)))

Redwing
02-27-2003, 12:29 AM
((:p))

K'Warra: How long will this take? *looks in the carriage*

Kuuki
02-27-2003, 06:41 AM
vertmor: "Most likey by mid-day." *Getting in the first one.* "I ask you to ackcompany me. The young ones will be safe. you can even cast a protection spell or soemthing on the other carriage."

Deac
02-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Itrok: Damn machanics...

*As the carriages start to move, a group of men move in the shadows. They are the Soul Hunters, a group of men who wish to become vampires themselves*

Dagoth: Wait men. Don't forget to use the holy water when you're sure of a kill, we don't want to waste it. We need that vamp dust to make our potions.

*They are going to kill the vampires, and use the ash from when they crumble to dust as an ingrediant in a potion. The group open fire with their mechanised crossbows*

Kuuki
02-27-2003, 06:45 PM
((Usualy Vampire ask is useless, but i'll allow it ^_^))

*The first shot hits the carraige...*

Vertmor: "Unbelieveable..." *Sticks head out rear window, breifly* "Keep up speed!" *goes to other side of carriage* "Driver, speed up!" *To Karra* "Damn wannabe vampires, such pests, if we left them alone maybe we might turn them. but they might abuse their 'gifts'"

Redwing
02-27-2003, 09:59 PM
((OOS: What do you mean usually vampire ask is useless? If you mean ash, then that's as random as saying "usually beach sand is useless, but I'll allow it" because you can't really control the magical uses of beach sand, can you?))

K'Warra: Abuse their gifts? *smirking* Wannabe vampires hunting you...human wannabe vampires? If you vamps are so "super", why haven't you killed them already?

Deac
02-28-2003, 01:39 PM
*A silver arrow flies through the window, narrowly missing Itrok*

Itrok: I sense a further evil here...

*Itrok leaps out of the carriage, and runs toward the leader.*

Dagoth: A Starkiller? Die!

Kuuki
02-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Vertmor: "Well, becuase we like them to keep their 'irony' withnot being undead. We just let them die from natural causes. Until they get really annoying then we kill them. besides, it'll ruin our business deals and such if we start killing everyone senseless. There is no future in that."

Redwing
02-28-2003, 11:53 PM
K'Warra: *disbelievingly* You're corporate Vampires?

Girl: Pure evil.

K'Warra: What is the world coming to? No wonder you're all such wimps.

Girl: Maybe we should help the little elf.

K'Warra: I don't like the way he glows. It looks suspicious.

Girl: Huh? No it doesn't. How can a glow look suspicious?

K'Warra: Uh...okay fine, I just don't like the little twerp.

Girl: So let's help him.

K'Warra: Ugh. Very well. ...So long as there's some carnage involved.

*K'Warra leaps from the moving carriage and runs in the direction of Itrok on all fours. The girl's eyes turn blank and glow green. Her body follows, glowing eerily. She begins to float and looks at Vertmor*

Girl: Don't worry. We'll be right back.

*The girl floats out of the carriage window*

Kuuki
03-01-2003, 09:11 AM
Vertmor: *being left alone...* "Aw great, now i feel like the helpless Whelp. Driver halt!"

*Vertmor gets out of the carriage and runs full speed at the 'human threat'.*

*Vertmor speeds past the girl and K'Warra, while drawing out his sword. He meets up with a few humans, and kills them off quickly. After he watches Itrok's behavior.*

Vertmor: "Interesting specimen..."

Redwing
03-01-2003, 07:35 PM
((OOS: What are you doing Scar? Everyone doesn't freeze in place when your character starts performing actions. Also how do you know Deac wanted those humans killed?))

Kuuki
03-01-2003, 07:53 PM
((Vampires are fast, but im not sure how fast is your gargoyle. and as for Itrok killing humans, well, if your characters saw it, then mine would...))

Kuuki
03-01-2003, 08:49 PM
((I didnt say yours was 'frozen' in place

I DID say that K'Warra WAS moving quite fast

and as for that I said about Itrok (which i took in account that MAYBE Itrok got there before Vertmor), I had Vertmor watch Itrok, and NOTHING about Itrok noticing or NOT notice Vertmor. That is Deac's decision.))

Redwing
03-01-2003, 09:15 PM
((I guess I never mentioned how fast gargoyles run, although I thought "to run faster than on two legs" would have been implied after the "getting on all fours" part. Otherwise it's rather pointless.

Regardless K'Warra would have already been at the site of the fighting by the time Vertmor's carriage stopped, which is why I'm debating this. I'm going to disregard the "passed" part.

Also Deac's characters are covering the site. They're vampire hunters, not cannon fodder to be knocked over to make Vertmor look UBER COOL. I'll let Deac decide if Vertmor actually gets to kill a bunch of them without impunity))

*K'Warra is already at the scene when Vertmor arrives. The men notice them at the same time*

K'Warra: Uhhh...*attempts to remember Itrok's name, and fails* Elf! What's your fight with these humans?

Deac
03-02-2003, 03:07 PM
[No, Itrok has not killed anyone yet]

Itrok: They want godhood! Answer your question?! You know, I've a good mind to use a few of these on those vamps after this!

*Grabs a mech crossbow loaded with holy water bullets. Dagoth knocks Itrok to the ground*

Dagoth: So I kill a Starkiller-

*Itrok runs him through*

Itrok: You were saying?

Redwing
03-02-2003, 10:01 PM
K'Warra: They want godhood, and they want to become vampires to achieve it? *punches out the nearest hunter* What, they think they're god-killers then?

Kuuki
03-02-2003, 10:34 PM
Vertmor: "Yes, another reason their more like 'pests' to us. True we should deal with it more, but it'll make it a higher risk of negitive feedback on the economy. We can be evil, but thats such a vague term. No one ever told us what we had to be evil at."

Redwing
03-03-2003, 10:57 PM
K'Warra: *disbelief* You're even more pathetic than I believed. *K'Warra spreads his wings, lights up his eyes and roars* HUNTERS! Come, face your death!

Deac
03-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Hunter: A demon! Taste this, Bazetu!

*The hunter fires a bolt containing holy water at K'Warra*

Redwing
03-04-2003, 10:43 PM
*K'Warra grabs the bolt in midair. Holy water spatters all over him*

K'Warra: If you want to actually hit someone, you might try not warning them first. *shakes water off of self* You ought to brush up on your demons, too. I'm not one of them...I'm something worse. *bares fangs* I'm a Gargoyle. And I'll teach you to respect the name!

*K'Warra throws the bolt back at the hunter*

Deac
03-06-2003, 03:10 PM
*The bolt penatrates the Hunter's heart. As he falls, a group of orcs begin to overrun the site. Itrok begins to become weary*

Itrok: K'Warra, I think we should be leaving!

Kuuki
03-06-2003, 04:40 PM
*Vertmor kills another Hunter*

Vertmor: "Hmph, they need to train these alot better..."

*The orcs start coming in.*

Itrok: "K'Warra, I think we should be leaving!"

Vertmor: "Oh, the kid thinks he's a hotshot wanting to kill all Vampires himself, but he gets worried about Orcs..."

Redwing
03-06-2003, 11:05 PM
K'Warra: Well fine, now you want to run. Why'd you have to go pop into this fight in the first place then? What happened to all the further evil stuff?

*punches out an orc*

Stupid orcs.

Deac
03-07-2003, 01:43 PM
*A darksteel arrow lands a few feet short of K'Warra. From behind the trees, a figure appears. It is clad in ancient darksteel armour. From the visor of it's helmet a blue fire can be seen. A sense of fear permeates the area. On it's chest is a black pattern of a ten pointed star.

A darkstar knight*

Itrok: No ordinary weapons are of use here. A pity, for I am weary.

Kuuki
03-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Vertmor: 'A Darkstar Knight!?' *Takes a few steps backwards.*

Redwing
03-09-2003, 01:08 AM
*K'Warra plucks the darksteel arrow out of the tree*

K'Warra: Really? Well, this doesn't look very ordinary to me.

*K'Warra hurls the arrow at the slit in the visor of the knight's helmet*

Deac
03-09-2003, 10:06 AM
*The arrow miraculasly hits the Knight in the visor. IT flails around, then pulls it out, unharmed*

Itrok: Fool! Those are just souls in cans!

*Itrok runs up to the Knight and begins to parry his blows. A gunshot is heard suddenly, and several orcs fall dead*

Kuuki
03-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Vertmor: "Gah! I can't take this!"

*Vertmor transforms into a warewolf state and pounces on the Dark Knight, knocking the empty suit of armour over. Vertmor jumps back, awaiting the the suit to stand back up again.*

Vertmor: *Growls.*

Redwing
03-09-2003, 08:43 PM
K'Warra: I've always wanted to have big ugly suits of armor attacking me. Why is it attacking us, anyway?

Deac
03-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Itrok: They work for the Darkstar, why do you think!

*The Knight rises as two more appear. It turns it's head to face K'Warra*

Darkstar Knight: You betrayed Lord Retrick...you will all before before the Darkstar...

Voice: Not if I have anything to say about it...

*A man leaps through the trees. He wears posh travelling clothes and carries a large gun normally used for killing elephant-like creatures.*

Jiyle: I, Lord Jiyle D'etoile will continue my family history of chasing creatures like you!

Redwing
03-10-2003, 07:52 PM
K'Warra: Betrayed Lord Retrick? Did I really? It's been so long, and he was so insignificant, that I can't really remember... *to Jiyle* You look like a moron. Are you talking to me or the tin cans?

*The girl, still glowing and floating, looks at Jiyle's outfit with amusement*

Kuuki
03-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Vertmor: *taping wolf-like foot* 'When will this be over...'

Deac
03-11-2003, 01:46 PM
Jiyle: The Darkstar Knights! I am the descendant of Starfor the Starkiller! I will continue his work, in hope that Furro will find me worthy...

*Itrok cleaves the Darkstar Knight's head off. The blackened soul screeches and flees. The orcs turn and run.*

Itrok: I am the one privallaged with that honour, friend. *To K'Warra* Now tell me what is going on. They didn't hunt you down just because you were here.

Redwing
03-11-2003, 08:33 PM
K'Warra: Actually, I don't think anyone's been hunting me down. It's all you, kid. And the vampire here. The both of you are walking targets.

Kuuki
03-11-2003, 09:38 PM
*Vertmor glares over to K'Warra then cockly reverts back to his normal form.*

Vertmor: "Walking targets... bah! We were fine in those carrages, but Mr Self-rightious over here desided that it was nice to abandon the carrages and attack a bunch of mortals that didn't put up much of a fight..."

Redwing
03-14-2003, 08:42 PM
K'Warra: If you're set on standing here and yakking for the rest of the night, then would you simply tell me how to find Kvana and let me get on with my business?

Kuuki
03-14-2003, 09:02 PM
Vertmor: "And what? Abandon our new freind 'Mr. Gung-Ho'? I thought you'd never ask..."

*Vertmor whistles and the carriages arrive.*

Vertmor: "Let's get the hell out of here."

Redwing
03-15-2003, 09:56 PM
*Blipvert - Scene change*

*The carriages arrive on the outskirts of Coorshagen*

K'Warra: I take it this is Coorshagen we're entering...

Kuuki
03-15-2003, 10:36 PM
*The carrages enter the city of Coorhagen. The city itself wasnt as industraised as most other citys of this size. The buildings were old and yet could still stand for another few hundred years. Street lights were of Oil lamps and torches. Most of the buildings were merely at the most two stories, but there were a good amount of multiple story buildings about.*

*From the distence the city was beautiful. But as the carrages got nearer a foul stench reaked the city, bodies of people piled up and burned, while more were bringing carted on carrages.*

Frantic man: *to driver of the carrages* "Leave now! The plague it's killing us all!"

----------------

((Oh, I have to do this...
It's from one of Monty Python's famous movie scenes. It's too much of a classic not to be used. It's still funny today ^_^))

*bodies thud into a cart led by a man with a bell.*
*clang*
CART MASTER: "Bring out your dead!"*clang* *...cough cough by people in streets* "Bring out your dead!" *clang* "Bring out your dead!" *clang* "Bring out your dead! Ninepence." *clang* "Bring out your dead!" *clang* "Bring out your dead!" *clangs bell again* "Bring out your dead! *clangs bell one more time* "Bring out your dead!"
CUSTOMER: "Here's one."
CART MASTER: "Ninepence."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm not dead!"
CART MASTER: "What?"
CUSTOMER: "Nothing. Here's your ninepence."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm not dead!"
CART MASTER: "'Ere. He says he's not dead!"
CUSTOMER: "Yes, he is."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm not!"
CART MASTER: "He isn't?"
CUSTOMER: "Well, he will be soon. He's very ill."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm getting better!"
CUSTOMER: "No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment."
CART MASTER: "Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations."
DEAD PERSON: "I don't want to go on the cart!"
CUSTOMER: "Oh, don't be such a baby."
CART MASTER: "I can't take him."
DEAD PERSON: "I feel fine!"
CUSTOMER: "Well, do us a favour."
CART MASTER: "I can't."
CUSTOMER: "Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long."
CART MASTER: "No, I've got to go to the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today."
CUSTOMER: "Well, when's your next round?"
CART MASTER: "Thursday."
DEAD PERSON: "I think I'll go for a walk."
CUSTOMER: "You're not fooling anyone, you know. Look. Isn't there something you can do?"
DEAD PERSON: *singing* "I feel happy. I feel happy."
*whop, Dead person falls into cart.*
CUSTOMER: "Ah, thanks very much."
CART MASTER: "Not at all. See you on Thursday."
CUSTOMER: "Right. All right."
*howl*
*clopping of coconuts from a man following a well dressed man* "Who's that, then?"
CART MASTER: "I dunno. Must be a king."
CUSTOMER: "Why?"
CART MASTER: "He hasn't got **** all over him."

Deac
03-17-2003, 01:50 PM
*Itrok looks out of the carriage*

Itrok: Plague...vampires...I'm clearly needed.

Jiyle: Maybe. I wonder if you could help me find it's source. Supposedly this Tarnnt has something to do with it.

Itrok: What do you know about this, K'Warra?

Redwing
03-17-2003, 09:23 PM
K'Warra: First, why must we have this ridiculous looking...man along with us. Secondly how many times do I need to tell you I know nothing about your Darkstar, or Tarnnt, or anything of that sort? *yells out the window to Vertmor, in the carriage ahead* How long till we find Kvana? And what the hell is he doing in this town with this bloody plague? *normal voice, to the girl* Don't leave this bloody damned carriage. I'm not risking you catching whatever the hell is killing all these people.

Girl: I'm not gonna catch anything. I won't touch a thing, I swear.

K'Warra: Unless you can stop your breathing for the duration of our stay, you aren't coming.

Girl: Same air in here as out there.

K'Warra: Well...damn. *yells out the carriage window again* How long, vampire, how bloody long?

Deac
03-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Jiyle: I'm wierd? I'm not the friekish planar here.

Itrok: That's enough. The Avatar says I've got to follow this creature, so I will. Then I can slay all this evil.

Kuuki
03-18-2003, 07:17 PM
Vertmor: "Driver, head to the south end of the city. There would be a tower hidden with in the peaks." *To K'Warra* "Hold on Gargolye, we still have to find Uma first, then she'll give us the information you need."

------------------------

*A female vampire streches and groans with her more evolved body. She flexes and extends here newly gained wings. This done while someone watches.*

Uma: "Ugnn, mmmm. Vorador, nice to see you. Mmmm" *Continues to strech*

Vorador: "Uma, Vertmor and a few others following him are about to come seeking information on Kvana Klare's aprentence."

Uma: "Kvana is apart of an entire different race of vampire, not only that a weaker one. Other then their greater ability to use magic it would only give them purpose."

Vorador: "Exactly, becuase the gargolye believes that Kvana has some spell to cast. However, I want you to 'convince' the gargolye to kill Vertmor in an indirect way..."

Uma: "Vertmor? Why he is as loyal to you as a dog."

Vorador: "He's becoming quite too pesky lately. His brother will be killed shortly from now."

Uma: *laughs* "Oh, I see." *laughs* "Allow someone else to get rid of the wayward soul. what about information about Kvana?"

Vorador: "I'll deal with giving that information to the gargolye."

*Vorador crosses his arms and vanishes*

Redwing
03-18-2003, 11:43 PM
K'Warra: *calling back* Why? Don't you know where Clare is?

Kuuki
03-19-2003, 09:48 AM
*Vertmor climbs to the back of the carrage, to speak with out less 'yelling'*

Vertmor: "I never met that vampire before, and as for Uma, I only have met her a few times in my exsistence."

Redwing
03-19-2003, 08:28 PM
K'Warra: You don't do much with your eternal life, do you...

Kuuki
03-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Vertmor: *sarcastically* "No, I have plenty. I have to run away from people with stakes in thier hands, garlic and not to mention distilled water from a church. How about yours?"

Redwing
03-22-2003, 12:19 AM
((OOS: Do they have churches on Mrear? Deac?

edit: Garlic, Scar?))

K'Warra: Oh please. You're afraid of death? What kind of a vampire are you, anyway? *laughs* I guess whoever got the bright idea to create a vampire master race made a few mistakes with the wiring. You my friend are pretty damned pathetic.

Deac
03-22-2003, 01:18 PM
[They have temples to various gods. Temples of good gods will have the same effect as a church]

Itrok: Now what? This lead's not turning up anything...

*A man staggers out of the shadows, then leaps on Jiyle and tries to bite him whilst tearing at him*

Kuuki
03-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
Vertmor: *sarcastically* "No, I have plenty. I have to run away from people with stakes in thier hands, garlic and not to mention distilled water from a church. How about yours?"

((Nuff said))

Redwing
03-22-2003, 09:54 PM
((If garlic didn't hurt vampires he would have no reason to mention it. ;) And the sarcastic part was "No, I have plenty." The rest just sounded bitter. And from K'Warra's point of view, "pretty damned pathetic". ;)

I guess they got out of their carriages.))

*K'Warra yanks the man off Itrok, holding him from the back* Would you not? I'm rapidly getting to the point where I will have to maim or kill anything that delays us.

Kuuki
03-23-2003, 09:36 AM
((That was the point red. :D))

*Vertmor pulls out his sword and kills the man while still being held by K'Warra. The man turns into dust.*

Vertmor: *to Itrok* "A lead turning bad, you say? Sounds like we are getting close, don't you think?"

Deac
03-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Jiyle: That look in his eyes...he had the Raging Death. That must be this plague. The lucky just die. The others come back as crazed zombies. No wonder they're in trouble.

Kuuki
03-23-2003, 01:28 PM
((Whoa, I never plotted the Raging Death to be it ^_^

Oh well :D))

Vertmor: "Hmm, 'Raging Death' interesting name to call it. Then yet again It seems appropreate." *looks around the area, sees corpses* "We shouldnt be far."

*Around the bend shows a tower, dark and gloomy*

Redwing
03-23-2003, 09:09 PM
K'Warra: *nervously looking at the girl* Stay away from him. Keep floating. *to Vertmor* Very well. Let's not waste time...

*The group walks on and REACHES the entrance to the tower* ((:p))

BattleDog
03-24-2003, 06:11 PM
Hello, before I jump in I have a question. Is this still the Star Wars universe, only eons in the past? If its not I'm going to have to work some dimention hopping.

Kuuki
03-24-2003, 06:31 PM
((Its way-hella before Jedi roamed))

Redwing
03-24-2003, 07:55 PM
((Well. It's the Cantina-verse. It's eons in the past on the planet Mrear. But it's at its core a fantasy-style universe.

1. Instead of the Force, there is magic. There are no Jedi nor their ancestors or relatives...except the Starkillers.

2. You'll be meeting the likes of elves, orcs, halflings, dwarves, and dragons, rather than Grans, Weequays, Rodians, Ewoks and droids.

3. We're in Mrear's Industrial Age. Which means a bit more technology than any ordinary fantasy RPG...

4. The three original vampires in C9 (Vertmor, Sertmor, and Kvana) all came from here. K'Warra also appears in both RPGs because he is immortal.

(btw. in the Cantina RPG, Mrear is hidden, and the magic forces now existing have been bound and hidden by something called the Crystal of Ortheaur...that was destroyed inadverdantly in Postlude to Holocaust (but not the 'real' Cantina verse) by the group while you were away.)

Now it's time for Deac to tell me if I explained all that right. :D))

Deac
03-25-2003, 01:45 PM
[Effectively, yes. But the people of Mrear will never know of the world of the Cantina [that sounds a little silly now that the cantina's harldy in it now...]

Itrok: So, K'warra, why are we here...but I sense evil in there beyond you...

BattleDog
03-25-2003, 05:30 PM
Ok, I just needed to know it was the same universe.

--------------------------------------------------

*High on a roof top man sees, or rather sences the Vampires. He draws his longbow, only as he releaces a bird pecks at his head , his aim goes wide and he hits Vertmor in the shoulder.*

Redwing
03-25-2003, 06:48 PM
K'Warra: I think that's a question only our friend here with the bad teeth can answer. *to Vertmor* Well?

*At that moment an arrow impales Vertmor's shoulder*

Kuuki
03-31-2003, 10:06 PM
*before Vartmor answers, an arrow impales itself into his shoulder.*

Vertmor: "GAH!!" *snarls*

*Vertmor looks up and sees the archer.*

Vertmor: "Damn mortals! Won't they just quit and be the food they are ment to be!"

*Vertmor snarls again as he pulls the arrow stright out of his shoulder. He tosses it aside. He breaks apart into a small swarm of bats and flies up where the 'man' shot that arrow.*

BattleDog
04-01-2003, 05:47 PM
*The "man" drops nibly off the roof and lands on the pavement, he curses as his left foot his something brown and slick.*

Kuuki
04-01-2003, 10:25 PM
*the small swarm of bats creep up on the man, and reform into Vertmor, whom swings his vampiric arm right at the man whom is apparently caught off guard due to the 'slick brown substence.*

BattleDog
04-02-2003, 03:15 PM
*The man is knocked back, however he recoves, ducks, roles and draws his Longsword.*

Deac
04-02-2003, 03:35 PM
Itrok: Try it and die!

Kuuki
04-02-2003, 07:04 PM
*Vertmor looks at the man, but suddenly he becomes uninterested as he looks about the area rather strangely.* ((not moving around))

Vertmor: "We are close to the enterence..."

Redwing
04-03-2003, 01:29 AM
K'Warra: *exasperated* This is amusing and all, but can we move on? We're none of us getting any younger! Or older, in my case, but I think you get the---

*An arrow suddenly sticks through his chest*

K'Warra: Come on! How long is it going to be before you people get it?

*Several men armed with crossbows leap from the top of the tower*

Man: We're here to kill the demons. *to Itrok* Step aside, or die with them!

Deac
04-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Man: How do we know you're not in league with them! They caused the raging death!

*Itrok holds up the Starkiller Sword. The men put their weapons down*

Jiyle: Tell us about these demons.

Man: It's a rage demon. The plague is feeding them. That's all I can tell you...

BattleDog
04-03-2003, 03:32 PM
*Having recovered, and refusing to loose face the warrior charges, sword raised.*

Warrior: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Redwing
04-03-2003, 09:57 PM
((OOS: Deac, you just confused the bloody hell out of me :D))

Man: ((heretofore known as Crossbow Man, since Deac called his man "Man" too ;))) I don't understand...why does the Starkiller associate with vampires and demons?

K'Warra: I'm a gargoyle, you moron. *pulls the crossbow bolt out of his chest and throws it at the mens' feet* As for the vampires, that isn't your business.

*The fallen warrior charges. The girl, still floating in green light, grabs him from behind and holds him*

Girl: Calm down. We don't need to be enemies. Will you tell us who you are?

Kuuki
04-03-2003, 10:07 PM
*vertmor looks down at a corpse of someone whom had died of the raging death.*

Vertmor: "This isn't Vampiric. Not at all." *turns to Warriors* "How dare you people blame our kind of such desease? The cattle attempting to confront their butchers..." *Grins widely, baring teeth*

BattleDog
04-04-2003, 05:14 AM
*The man flails in midair.*

Man: I am of the Order, I kill Vampires!

Deac
04-04-2003, 12:52 PM
Itrok: Because...these vampires have information I need. Sometimes there are greater evils to deal with. And Should they try anything this sword will send them to the lower planes before you can say "Lokpihet"...

Kuuki
04-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Vertmor: "'Lokpihet'... Now lets continue..." *walks towards the tower enterence. Which was several hundred yards away.*

BattleDog
04-05-2003, 04:41 PM
*Th man continues to flail.*

Redwing
04-05-2003, 05:58 PM
((Sorry, was absent yesterday ^^;; ))

K'Warra: Elizabeth! Drop him.

*The girl, startled, drops the flailing warrior*

K'Warra: *scolding* I told you not to touch anyone! What if you now have this "Raging Death"? What could I do for you then?

Crossbow Man: Starkiller, let us come with you and aid you if these demons turn on you!

K'Warra: Try...no?

Kuuki
04-05-2003, 08:11 PM
*A vampire hunter burst out of the woodwork, and runs twowards Vertmor. Vertmor draws his sword, but the hunter was caught off guard, as a blade of a runed sword impales from behind. White energies pour out of the body quickly.*

Vertmor: "I thought I sensed you here brother..."

*Sertmor shows himself, and pulls his sword from the corpse.*

Sertmor: "The human soul is so losely intwine with their bodies, its rather almost humorous sometimes..."

Vertmor: "Why are you here?"

Sertmor: "I was sent to investigate this 'Raging Death' that has plagued this city..."

Vertmor: "Very well brother, go abouts your business. But thanks." *turns and continues down the path* 'Had to at least show some apprecation. He is my brother after all, damnit, why had I keep this barely amount of emotion... Bah! It's not like myself to even think about such!'

*Sertmor walks away.*

((just thought with the bio for vertmor and sertmor that what other reason would vertmor want his brother to be turned when he had no emotion... I guess i COULD say it was something with Vorador turning him in a special way or something, i'll think of a reason...))

Deac
04-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Itrok: Sure, you're welcome to come along.

*Smirks at K'Warra, then turns to Vertmor*

And don't even think about trying anything. My blood is so concentrated with holy power one drop would melt you.

Kuuki
04-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Vertmor: "I doubt that, espcally with that tone." *laughs* "Children,... So young and so easily convinced about anything. Reguardless if your posessed, It only gives me a reason to sweeten up the blood more, when they 'claim' they had 'holy blood'. BAH! NEVER EFFECT ME! Lets just continue, minus the mindless jabber about who thinks they are better then who." 'Who the hell does this kid think he is? I have nothing to fear from him, he just talks too much... argh, gotta stop thinking...'

BattleDog
04-06-2003, 06:43 PM
*The "man" brushes himself off.*

Man: I am Drago, Vampire Hunter. I will not catch the raging death, for am I am not mortal.

*Looks K'warra up and down.*

Drago: You're a Gargoyle?

Kuuki
04-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Vertmor: "No kidding your not mortal, you don't even remotley smell like it." *much lower tone* "At least I can reconise the scent if i needed to now..."

Redwing
04-06-2003, 09:53 PM
((lol - holy blood? ;)))

K'Warra: Look here, the man has eyes. *to Vertmor* Would you move the bloody hell along?

Kuuki
04-06-2003, 10:38 PM
*Vertmor laughs, standing in front of a think bunch of trees.*

Vertmor: "For a mage I thought you would have sense the enterence."

*Vertmor waves his hand, and the trees dissappear.*

Vertmor: "K'Warra and the girl comes with me, the rest of you will remain out..."

Redwing
04-06-2003, 10:50 PM
K'Warra: Don't be an imbecile. Common sense can tell you that just because there's a door there doesn't mean it's the right one. *follows Vertmor*

Kuuki
04-06-2003, 10:52 PM
*The magical doorway reseals, preventing anyone else from entering.*

*Inside Vertmor leads the two down a long tunnel, lit by torches.*

Vertmor: "Tell me, do you have any clue why that child acts the way he does?"

Redwing
04-06-2003, 11:00 PM
*K'Warra ignores Vertmor and walks to the end of the tunnel*

Kuuki
04-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Vertmor: "Hmph."

*The three reach a looby-like room, with a tall spirl stone stair case, complete with railing. The room seemed to be the base of the tower. Unlike Vorador's manson, this place didn't have the expensive furnature and fancy decorations.*

Vertmor: "I believe Uma would be on the top floor. The balcony is very hard to reach by non vampiric creatures, espcally thoses of the non winged sorts."

Redwing
04-06-2003, 11:11 PM
K'Warra: *ascending the staircase* I assume you're referring to the outside of the building. You're sure this Uma knows where Kvana is...

Kuuki
04-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Vertmor: "Aside for me never being in this tower, I do know however that Uma was an apprentence of Kvana Clare the 1st also. But wasn't as powerful enough to granted to be given the name of her teacher."

BattleDog
04-07-2003, 04:55 AM
Drago: So, while we're waiting, who the hell are you guys?

Deac
04-07-2003, 01:47 PM
*Jiyle and Itrok remain outside*

Jiyle: I say we set fire to the place

Itrok: You want to fight vampires? This meeting is critical. I'm supposed to...help? *He begins talking to himself* You want me to help K'Warra? That will help me stop the Darkstar? Very well..

BattleDog
04-07-2003, 04:05 PM
*Drago looks at Itok "What the ****"*

Drago: You okay friend, by the way, who exactly are you?

Redwing
04-08-2003, 05:32 AM
K'Warra: I see. *reaches the top and looks around*

Deac
04-08-2003, 01:51 PM
Itrok: They'll be coming out, and they'll bring that demon right to us...

------------------------

*In the same room as K'Warra, a swirling nexus moves around the top of the room. It gradually moves down and takes the form of a huge, snake tailed demon, with a dragon-like head and four arms, each holding a large curved sword.*

Furiis: I am Furris, son of the God of Rage. Tell me why you have come to my home.

Kuuki
04-08-2003, 09:19 PM
*A winged vampire woman stands behind the 'god'.*

Woman: "Your home? Sorry darling. This was always mine. I had nearly a thousand mortals slave for me to build this tower, before I got hungry..."

Vertmor: *small smirk* "Uma. Long time."

Redwing
04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
K'Warra: *to Furris* I believe you have squatters. Shouldn't you have noticed that a long, long time ago when these vampires built a tower on top of you? *mutters* "Gods". *to Uma* Your tall tales will eventually impress me greatly, I'm sure. But until they do, I suggest you pass the time by telling me where I can find the vampire mage Kvana Clare the Second.

Deac
04-10-2003, 02:11 PM
Furris: Look, no-one was using this space, it was in a town, I was hungry! I tried Over-Eaters annonymus in one of the central planes, but the group leader was very angry at me...so I ate him.

Kuuki
04-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Uma: "I'm sorry big boy, but I was here all the time... Even a 'god' should pay more attention to even those details. Just becuase I don't roam around in here, doesn't mean that I'm not here."

Redwing
04-11-2003, 09:39 AM
K'Warra: You two are such children. Little vampire, I asked a question. Answer it, please, unless you want to have this building falling down on top of your heads.

Deac
04-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Furris: Well, I'll just go massacre some mortals then. If you ever find a temple of mine, say me a prayer. I could use SOME faith.

Kuuki
04-11-2003, 05:40 PM
Vertmor: "Interesting creature... Now, Uma, answer his question."

Uma: "Why should I? He doesn't have anything for me, now does he? Besides I should have been granted that title!"

Vertmor: *getting upset* "Stop playing games. Uma, give him the information on him."

Uma: "Why?"

Vertmor: "Becuase, you would have been granted that 'title' but your attitude prevented it, your such a whelp."

BattleDog
04-11-2003, 06:29 PM
(Just to aliviate the boredom.

Bio: Drago

Name: Dralson Tarnec (Drego)

Hight: 6 foot 4

Weapons: Lonbow, 40 arrows, Longsword, Shield and a general purpose sheath knife.

Abilities: Importal, totally unkillable. However, not unstoppable. If you cut his head off and bury it 20 feet away from his body he will lie dorment. Great Warrior, can sense Vampires, elves, men etc. Incredible speed and strength. Although he's not faster than a speeding bullet.

Bio: Dralson was a great warrior and Vampire Hunter, his father was chief of many tribes. When he was twenty five he led a raid on a Vampire Clan, he killed 25 of the 30 Vampires, however the others found his wife and child, they turned both in vengance.

When Dralson found out he went to the tribal priests. The priests told him that the only way he could free his family was by cutting them down with a special, sacred sword; made of a black metal, with a jewel in the pommel. When this sword killed the vampire their soul would be released from the eternal torment they suffered.

After forging the sword, which he named dog of darkness Dralson went to the temple of Valron, God of War, there he swore an oath, that he would not rest until his wife and daughter were released. He than asked the God to give him the stregth to do this.

Several months later Dralson found his young daughter and killed her in her sleep, her body burned and she was released.

After burying the remains in a grave mound Dralson set off after his former wife. Over the next eight centuries he has caught up with her several times and fought her twice, each time the battle has ended in a draw.

His Wife Lelan, has somehow retained a vetige of her hummanity, and she is no more able to kill him than he her.

After living for 50 years without aging Dralson left his home land and took the name Drago. He now wanders, killing Vampires and searching for a way to turn his wife into an imortal like himself, since he cannot kill her.

Drago is haunted by his faliure to protect his family, and his imortallity.

Redwing
04-11-2003, 10:39 PM
((OOS: BD, the thing with vampires...they do not have a human soul. They may keep everything up to the personality of the person (not always the fact tho) but a demon is what's there.

[With Scar's vamps they don't even keep the personality. But I understand his don't keep their human souls either]

A vampire with a human soul would produce Gilian/Enelya, the "half-vampire" in C9. She is unique in this regard.

Of course the priests could have been lying/mislead/pulling Drago's leg/did special mojo on his wife and daughter to trap their souls, but I'm just clarifying for continuity's sake ^_~

Also, great bio. :thumbsup:))

K'Warra: Your whining is charming. However I wasn't bluffing.

*Bright white energy spreads from K'Warra's feet. The foundations of the building begin to shake.*

Deac
04-12-2003, 09:56 AM
*Furris exits the building*

Furris: Goody! The Starkiller! That means Alminstar's somewhere in there? How are you doing! Haven't seen you since the AllFather's last barbecque, before we chose our spheres of influence.
Oh that's right...you took righteousness. Never mind. I'll just kill the elf, then we'll talk.

*Lunges for Itrok*

Kuuki
04-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Vertmor: "See Uma, theres a reason why you should give that information..."

Uma: "Bah!"

*Uma hops and levitates in the air, then she spreads her arms creating a high powered magical sphere of energy to protect her.*

Uma: "Like I can't improve over that cernturies I lay dorment!"

Vertmor: "Uma! Your taking the wrong course of action! K'warra don't strike her down, she enjoys being arrognt!"

BattleDog
04-12-2003, 06:19 PM
((Redwing, where does the human soul go to when the person is turned? Most sources suggest that the soul goes to hell. Drago has to send the demons to hell in order to get his wife and daughter into heaven. Its a trade off.

As to Lelan retaining some of her hummanity. That makes her unique. I don't have an answer for that and I don't see why I should have to provide one.

For the moment though I'm going to say that these Vampires form a third breed.

A race that is generally the same as Kvana, however they show no outward sines of the demon, regardless of age. Even when they feed thay apear human.))

Redwing
04-12-2003, 06:24 PM
K'Warra: *to Vertmor* Stop being so dramatic. *to Uma* Which one of us here is immortal? Oh, yes, it's me. So why don't we cut this short and have you tell me what I want to know, so I can leave you be?

((edit - BD: Hell/heaven, ether, lower/higher dimensions, the Force, whatever it is in this universe. Remember there's different cosmic rules. Because the person dies when turned, the soul goes wherever its final resting place should be. I suppose that can be different for your breed of vampires, but that's how it is otherwise.

I find it interesting how everyone has their own personal version of vampires. :)

edit: I wasn't even being pointy about where the souls went, just so you know. I misunderstood your post to mean that the human soul was trapped inside the vampire ^.^))

BattleDog
04-12-2003, 07:24 PM
((Well I thought you thought the souls were trapped in the bodies. I honestly would have thought however that no matter what type of demon the human soul would be screwed over.))

Redwing
04-12-2003, 07:37 PM
((You thought right - in fact I had just edited my post to say that ;)

edit: Or...you thought I thought you thought? Or...*runs off confused*

"Demon" here isn't in the Biblical sense, btw. It never is in these RPGs. And if they're malevolent beings possessing/transforming the dead, empty bodies of people, why would that affect the fate of that person's soul? :confused:

Oh look, metaphilosophical discussion ;)))

Kuuki
04-12-2003, 10:13 PM
Uma: "We are both immortal, and so is Vertmor. It jsut depends on the actual extent of it all that counts... As for Kvana, I resent him. I can care less about him and his location."

*Vertmor walks in between the two.*

Vertmor: "There is no need for volence."

Uma: "I already made my decision."

Redwing
04-13-2003, 12:50 AM
K'Warra: If you don't know where he is, I'm not even going to bother fighting you. I won't even bother chasing you or killing you. *to Vertmor* However I will kill you for lying to me. So...someone had better speak up.

BattleDog
04-13-2003, 08:31 AM
((Well with my Vampires the soul gets sent to hell dimension, or whatever. Why? Well think about it. Normally when you die the human soul leaves the dead body and goes to where ever they're supposed to. However, when a Vampire soul takes a body they're pushing the human soul out at the moment of death. Also if that soul has left a hell dimention then surely another soul has to go there to maintain the balance. Think how screwed up everything gets when the Starkiller or the Darkstar pop up, it usually cuases an apocalipse :)

So to prevent that there should be a trade off.

Kuuki
04-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Vertmor: *barely starting to panic* "K'warra, what was the spell exactly?" *to Uma.* "Stop this foolishness, jsut tell the gargolye what he wants."

Uma: "Why, you wouldn't dare let anything happen to me would you??"

Vertmor: "Why did you say that?"

Uma: "Would you believe anything from what that hunk of stone has to say?"

Deac
04-13-2003, 01:43 PM
[Think how screwed up everything gets when the Starkiller or the Darkstar pop up, it usually cuases an apocalipse

Hey! It's only been....*counts* Two or three times...no make that four...]